Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
128 registered (anotherscott, A Cerulean State, 30 invisible), 1386 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Member Recordings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lda4eXJTzrA
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts [NEW] Mitchell Hope - Did I Mention - Descendants (Piano) by Amosdoll @ Yesterday at 04:18 AM

https://youtu.be/doVgEgJKmk0
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Italian Concert No.2 by J.S.Bach by TheHappyPianoMuse @ Yesterday at 03:22 AM

There you are, Iori. Michael, you can count on me to administer life support to this thread from time to time. The combination of Bach and physics is irresistable. And now I'm more worried about the newly discovered Pentaquark, which is goi
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: FOYD - Focus On Your Domain by SwissMS @ Yesterday at 02:32 AM

I have my recital piece submitted, so I am giving it a rest for a while. I will probably take another run at it next year. So it is time to take stock and plan my course. Scales and arpeggios, and other technical nightmares: I started letting some
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What exactly is unique about an Acrosonic? by gracegren @ Yesterday at 01:58 AM

Nice to read this thread about Acrosonics and see the posted photo. The family piano I learned piano on in the 1950's was an Acrsonic, and I had at least six solid years of practice on that piano in elementary school. I wonder where it is right no
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin Piano by gracegren @ Yesterday at 01:47 AM

Thanks all, I think I will wait, and educate myself much more on this vast topic of what piano might I want to buy in the future. Right now I am happy with the pianos I do have.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha p35 by debussychopin @ Yesterday at 01:45 AM

Just my experience. P35 is very difficult to play on the black keys on certain arpeggios and hand positions due to seems to be the fulcrum positioning that is too close to the front which I feel is the case. Even though I understand that it has the
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Tablet questions by AGPianist @ Yesterday at 01:37 AM

Thanks for the info, Mikegmo. That seems like a great solution; definitely let us know how it works out for you! I'd be interested in something like that for home practicing, which is what I'm assuming you'll use it for, but it does seem a bit large
Jump to new posts Re: Comparison of Portable Digital Pianos under 1000 US$ by Daniel Richter @ 08/01/15 11:47 PM

Don't feel bad about that because I actually edit the first post after your post. Thanks for your info, BTW. I am currently unable to test these new DPs to review it, but before the end of this year I should and post the proper info. Sadly I didn't
USER LOCATION: New York, New York MAKE: Kawai MODEL: CA93 CONDITION: USED PRICE PAID: $2025 USD DELIVERY CHARGE: PICKUP VENDOR LOCATION: Mellville, NY VENDOR NAME: Frank and Camille's PURCHASE DATE: August 2015 The piano appears to be in very good c
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Piece identification request.... by currawong @ 08/01/15 09:23 PM

It's funny how once you know what it is, you can let it rest. Otherwise it keeps annoying you. And then I usually have to write it down to make sure I don't forget what it is that's driving me crazy. Which is a little odd when you think about it.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gofundme site for family of RPT Wade Stephenson by terminaldegree @ 08/01/15 09:09 PM

Just giving this very sad thread a quick bump. I hope the campaign is successful.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... by PianoAndrew @ 08/01/15 08:26 PM

Hello, My name is Andrew. I've been playing piano for about a dozen years; I'm 28 currently and plan on going to graduate school for music in the next few years. I hope to learn some new things here, as well as listen to some fantastic pieces. Compo
Jump to new posts Re: Roland F130R have back ground noise. by Alexander Borro @ 08/01/15 04:24 PM

Sensitivity to hiss seems to vary ear to ear which is why I believe you often will not get a concrete answer from different people across the board on the internet when these topics arise. Donzon has the reveal 402. I briefly owned the 502 tannoy r
If you words accurately reflect your interaction with the dealer ...Originally Posted By RohanRI was talking to the sales guy at the shop and the hint he has given me so far indicates that he is not willing to take more than a couple of hundred dolla
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Please identify this music! by Anne'sson @ 08/01/15 03:24 PM

There's a scene in "Casablanca" in which the combo at Rick's plays "The Marseillaise" to drown out German officers who are singing "Die Wacht am Rhine." Maybe that's the old movie your dad was watching.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Problem with a reconditioned Bechstein grand by Robert 45 @ 08/01/15 02:28 PM

Thank you for the link to Shackleford pianos. A 1923 Bechstein is a product of Bechstein's Golden Age of piano making during the period of the ascendancy of the Weimar Republic. It is pleasing to know that both the tuner and the company are being he
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CP5 key loose, help? by tks184 @ 08/01/15 01:49 PM

Thanks for the info! I will take it in
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: A fresh Rachmaninov Paganini Rhapsody by phantomFive @ 08/01/15 01:48 PM

Hey, careful, soon you might end up liking Rachmaninoff
Mechanical Musical Instruments
Jump to new posts Questions about Autopiano Player by mrj_442 @ 08/01/15 01:38 PM

I'm reposting this from the general forums. Hello! New to the forums...just looking for information. About 9 years ago, I purchased an antique piano. Wife was looking for a piano for the kids, and a lady was trying to get rid of one in her shop. Th
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Autopiano Player Piano Questions by mrj_442 @ 08/01/15 01:21 PM

I found a forum that pertains to players, so I'm going to repost there. Might be better to have this in a specific forum. Thanks for your help!
Mechanical Musical Instruments
Jump to new posts Re: Where to see player pianos play by mrj_442 @ 08/01/15 01:12 PM

If you are near Indiana, you need to go to Columbus, Indiana, to Zaharako's Ice Cream Parlor. They have a beautiful 1908 Welte Orchestrian, fully restored, and a museum that has many restored players, including one from the 1870's. The place is like
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: I enjoyed this little comic by outo @ 08/01/15 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By DanLOriginally Posted By outoOriginally Posted By cefinow Still, the point is well made about the cumulative time wasted on various nonessentials every day. Exactly! I am well on my way of getting rid of all that in favor of m
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Steinway Console F Model by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ 08/01/15 12:03 PM

Be sure to lift the lid and inspect the top surface of the pin-block and back post area. Modern era Steinway verticals are known to suffer wood separation at the glue joints. There are many things about these pianos that are very nice-but the scali
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Malaysia :D by Gene Nelson @ 08/01/15 12:03 PM

Just curious: do you have experience with pianos that have been "tropicalized"??
Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 >
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ad) Teaching Music To Children
Teaching Music to Children
(ad) Yamaha Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP4 & CP40 Stage Pianos
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Place de la Musique/The Sanfilippo Collection !
by Piano World
08/03/15 12:30 PM
Choosing goals
by PianoStudent88
08/03/15 12:14 PM
Baldwin BP1?
by upbeat
08/03/15 10:13 AM
major & minor blues scale
by seniormoment
08/03/15 09:45 AM
Visited Yamaha Ginza Store
by BrianDX
08/03/15 07:50 AM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
80,242 Registered Members
44 Forums
165,958 Topics
2,432,517 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission