Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
67 registered (beeboss, AndrewJCW, augustm, 18 invisible), 853 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
I AM the pianist in this case. The owner just wants something prerecorded in case I can't make it to a wedding. I can see where I didn't make that too clear. : )) Sorry.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Musicians Friend and 4th of July Sale by ElmerJFudd @ 07/03/15 10:10 AM

Ah that's a shame. But glad to hear your home wasn't invaded. The MP7 is really nice. Wish you many years of enjoyment.
Jump to new posts Re: "Musician's Friend" Extended Warranty? by newbert @ 07/03/15 09:39 AM

FWIW - Based upon the advice in this thread (and my own gut feeling), I decided not to purchase the extended warranty. Thanks all!
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: drum tracks by KlinkKlonk @ 07/03/15 08:36 AM

Never mind! I figured it out. Thanks for the help. Was quite difficult to sync it with the bass track though heh.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Impromptu in majors and minors (Impromptu 2) by TheHappyPianoMuse @ 07/03/15 07:04 AM

It was a treat to hear such lovely playing. I no longer listen to piano clips which are computerized renderings because I believe the composer MUST have a working knowledge of his instrument. And you do. This piece is clearly written by a pianist
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sight reading application by Perecli @ 07/03/15 06:39 AM

Yes I am aware of those concepts more or less. The computer generated notation is very playable and does take into account general principles of fingering. But the students do need to be under teacher supervision when using the application. It is no
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Competitions and nationality by fnork @ 07/03/15 05:58 AM

Jurors from all over the world travel to competitions all of the world. Constantly. SOME might not be ready for spending several weeks in a foreign country to judge a competition, but let me assure you - there are more than enough people that would b
Jump to new posts Re: CP4 review at SOS by Aidan @ 07/03/15 05:43 AM

That's Allan Evett – he's a good guy and if anyone needs a CP4 and the geography works out, I'd have no hesitation grabbing it.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What should I look for in a house? by Sketches @ 07/03/15 05:10 AM

I just went through this. Well kind of as I also wanted the room to serve as my home mixing studio when I couldn't be bothered going to my studio after work, guitar room (I have a bunch) and space for the modular synth. Basically, I was asking a lot.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Basic Principles in Fingering by londoncidade @ 07/03/15 03:19 AM

thanks for the topic. I am just a beginner, close to finish beyer. Having difficulties to move my fingers vertically. I just play the white keys after black keys finishes. I mean i dont use white keys next to the black. because there is risk to hi
New Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Recording Forum by bill5 @ 07/03/15 01:21 AM

Just an idea for a forum
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Tree3 by WhoDwaldi @ 07/03/15 12:28 AM

Wow
Jump to new posts TreeHouse2 by WhoDwaldi @ 07/03/15 12:22 AM

Big Tree
Jump to new posts TreeHouse by WhoDwaldi @ 07/03/15 12:14 AM

Tree thru neighbor's house
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Will this be live streamed? There's no indication on the website, as far as I can tell - although the Rules ask participants to cede the competition all rights to webstream, etc.
Pianist Corner
I do that too for several reasons: - To prevent slipping which is a frequent problem for me - To feel more secure about hitting the notes (I have very small fingertips so black notes can be risky - To help me relax the other fingers and avoid unneces
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Hello. Any adult beginner in Singapore? by iluvansel @ 07/02/15 10:42 PM

Hi. I just joined the forum. This is my first maiden post. Greetings from Singapore. I just started to learn piano in May 15, now I am into the third month. I am learning in a local music school. I have no music background previously. Would love t
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? by Moonsh1ne @ 07/02/15 10:38 PM

Decided to get more lessons @ my son's year end recital, so I had my lesson #3 today.
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai MP7 OUTPUT Jack not working by Just Alan @ 07/02/15 09:25 PM

Alexander Borro is correct....if you are going to play through computer speakers, you need some that are capable of handling a solid signal and things like bass. The Electric Pianos on the MP7 are rich and have a strong bass end, and low end quality
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: how much is my piao worth? by ebonykawai @ 07/02/15 09:15 PM

Re: the hammer heads, this is an easy adjustment, or at least it was for my tech, who fixed 2 of mine for free in about 10 minutes while he was passing by my house, going home for the day. He's the best guy ever and, yes, I still shoved a twenty in h
Jump to new posts Re: Sound problems with Kawai CA97 by Kawai James @ 07/02/15 08:52 PM

Hello jmacn, I replied to your query in your other post, here. Kind regards, James x
Adult Beginners Forum
Andrew, please name internationally renewed music educators using the method that you just described and in which conservatory do they work... I really doubt that if a noob goes to any teacher and says I want to learn Chopin 4th ballade he will find
Jump to new posts Re: New Firmware / Software for Kawai CN35: V1.06 by Kawai James @ 07/02/15 08:41 PM

Hello Hendrik42, We are releasing a number of updates this month, however rather than announce them one by one, a few days apart, I thought it best to wait until all the updates are online and announce them together. Kind regards, James x
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By carojm36 a tech is right around the corner. They are all involved with each others business however. As for the 4500,I consider it an opening bid....is it not done that way? One-dealer small town syndrome. It's going to be ha
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Suitable Books for Kindle/eReaders by malkin @ 07/02/15 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By ajamesOriginally Posted By Noonie Can anyone recommend good piano/music books that are suitable for an eReader? Meaning, that if it's a theory book and there are photos of scales, etc., that you can see them. I realize many suc
Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 >
(ad) Teaching Music To Children
Teaching Music to Children
(ad) Yamaha Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP4 & CP40 Stage Pianos
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Sold my CA-65 Need Portable Alternative
by guguma
07/05/15 03:20 AM
New Piano
by MaximLuchnik
07/05/15 01:41 AM
Suggestions for program of "New Age" pieces
by gingko2
07/04/15 10:22 PM
Messian prelude - question on notes
by Eric NYC
07/04/15 07:38 PM
Center pin lube, "green stuff"
by Keith Roberts
07/04/15 07:28 PM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,877 Registered Members
44 Forums
165,299 Topics
2,424,057 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission