Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
71 registered (AndrewJCW, 36251, augustm, 5/1/19249, Alux, 18 invisible), 1526 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts CA97 cable illustration by JoBert @ 08/24/16 05:17 AM

Beware: Image is mirrored!
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Roland HP-2000 - your opinions please? by Nordomus @ 08/24/16 05:12 AM

Cheapest good digitals for learning are only from Yamaha in my opinion. "P" series as stated earlier. Don't buy this old Roland. Not enough keys AND outdated technology.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bartok, For Children by Peter071 @ 08/24/16 02:28 AM

Thank you for your answers. I know Les cinq doights.
Member Recordings
Have you seen the kid who sang the viral "I Play Pokemon Go Evareeday" song? Well he's back with a vengeance making a song ranting about big names like Leafy, Pyro, Keemstar etc. called "Cyberbully Channels are..." You can check o
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fair Price for 2005 Yamaha C2 by BrianDX @ 08/23/16 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By violarulesComparing this piano to local, competitive dealers, Rick Jones pianos has a C3 from 1993 for about $16k. A C2 that is more than ten years newer for the price offered doesn't seem off-base, at least compared to the local
Jump to new posts Re: Gator TSA Case Fit Kawai MP7? by Polkahero @ 08/23/16 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By MorodieneI'd go for the Deep model instead of slim. I own, I believe a slim one that my FP-7 fits into just fine. I tried my MP11 in there, but even with the extra padding removed it wasn't enough to be able to close it. I'm not
Brand: Artmann Model: UP123 Type: Upright Piano/ Vertical piano Size (L*W*H): 1485*605*1230mm/ 58.46*23.82*48.43 inch/ 4.87*1.99*4.04 ft Keys: 88 keys Material: Solid wood keyboard Technology: Weight balance leaded technology Action: Solid woo
I am new here and not quite familiar with the forums. If there's any question about Artmann pianos, please email Katy Zhang, shengchiu@artmannpiano.com or artmannpiano@outlook.com.
Jump to new posts Re: Roland. Rd 800 footswitch problem *SOLVED* by Cliff Pitt @ 08/23/16 08:33 PM

Its not the quality at all, It actually works very well indeed for the purpose it was intended for considering, as I discovered, it is a latching switch and not the one I actually ordered which was a momentary switch. Just took a bit of brain power
Originally Posted By Kawai JamesOriginally Posted By nelsonaPianoteq 5 looks interesting, but I have my doubts if an algorithmic piano VST will sound as realistic as a piano VST using real samples. A (nearly) fully functional trial version of the so
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My First String Change by David Jenson @ 08/23/16 07:55 PM

Congratulations! There are a few tooners in my area who won't replace a string on a bet. I use a method very similar to Ed's instructions. There is no substitute for experience. Your work will look cleaner and more professional as time passes.
Adult Beginners Forum
I've made it to Blow the Man Down and have been working on it off and on for the last two weeks (interchanging with other stuff too). It's beginning to sound like I can really play music & progress is much faster than when I started on the vi
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Voicing questions by Arghhh @ 08/23/16 07:09 PM

Ed, what types of questions (and answers?) would be good to ask the technician? Sounds like you're fairly optimistic about the possible changes to the sound.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: I feel like I've lost "it" - how to get it back? by ChopinAddict @ 08/23/16 06:23 PM

I agree with BruceD and oasismfg. The Scherzo was probably not the best choice for a comeback. This doesn't mean you can't start performing again. Try something less challenging, either at an event or at home, get back into it slowly and you will fee
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES8 Speaker volume slider issue? by jasondee34 @ 08/23/16 05:20 PM

Yes I tested it this morning the volume is pretty much the same as if I were to just play the keys manually. This piano is fantastic and the speakers are more than enough. I was used to a lighter touch with the grand I was comparing to, and setting
Piano Teachers Forum
Originally Posted By MorodieneOriginally Posted By NikolasI think it's completely rude to be making posts, then NEVER replying back, even to say a thank you to those who took part. I'm NOT replying to this "prodigy" anymore, until (s)he com
Jump to new posts Re: Are all the DP manufacturers Japanese? by lophiomys @ 08/23/16 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By EssBrace... (Rolands used to be made in Italy too) ... That is Dexibell nowadays, kind of a management buy out.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Oh my, listen to this Louisiana flood piano! by look_alive @ 08/23/16 02:09 PM

I was going to post this earlier. It's both heartbreaking and heartwarming. As someone who lost half of my lifelong, personal possessions and memories in a hurricane, I know the intense trauma and sorrow it is to haul the things you hold most dear to
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Practicing major and harmonic minor scales by keystring @ 08/23/16 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By Theory GrlSo many ideas that are helpful. The videos are great too. My main problem is mechanics since I have a very good understanding of the scales. For the mechanics I found PianoOlogist invaluable. I'm revamping, because I
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Want BIGGER Pedals!!! by CandaceHart @ 08/23/16 11:29 AM

The MOST ridiculous? Troll on.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts A Shorter Line by Greg Laporta by nyoppianoservice @ 08/23/16 11:22 AM

Though I posted this in the non-classical forum, I gave it some thought and since this work is fully scored( score available upon request) and has many classical influences, I felt it would be good to share here. Some months back I wanted to listen t
I was very fortunate to find a used CPG-700 within driving distance for $475. apart from a light patina of dust it looks brand new. it came with a very nice bench too. my last 'joanna' was some forty years ago; an old, out of tune upright parlour pia
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts [Video] Rachmaninoff Melodie Op. 3 No. 3 by Lafi @ 08/23/16 10:08 AM

Rachmaninoff revised the Melodie (Melody) in E major, No.3 from his "Morceaux de fantasia" Op.3 in February of 1940. He then recorded it about two months later on April 9, 1940. It is interesting to hear how chromatic Rachmaninoff's harmoni
Member Recordings
Hello Mayday 五月天 fans, Have you heard of their new song called 頑固? It has a quite nice soothing melody in both the verse and chorus. Enjoy my piano cover of this song! Piano Cover https://youtu.be/vkr70jwSWgc Piano Tutorial https
Jump to new posts Bluthner 8694 ~1873 by Craig Hair @ 08/23/16 08:32 AM

Bluthner 8694 ~1873
Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >
What's Hot!!
Italy Members - Please Check In
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Calculator Looks Like Piano Keyboard
Calculator that looks like a piano keyboard
Piano Keyboard Calculator

New in the Piano World online store (PianoSupplies.com) now.
(ad)
Pianist Magazine
Pianist Magazine - Helping you become a better player
(ad)
Teaching Children Music
Teaching Music to Children
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
So, you want to play a little piano?
by Rich Galassini
Today at 06:12 AM
[Lucy] A Tear Before Dawn
by DeeMaxx
Today at 01:59 AM
Moving piano cross country v buying a new one?
by ReamusLQ
Today at 12:46 AM
Worth it for Part-time Tuner to Join PTG as Associate?
by Musicdude
Today at 12:23 AM
Am I behind?
by davidc1215
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Forum Stats
84,773 Registered Members
44 Forums
174,753 Topics
2,550,442 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission