Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
116 registered (Albunea, alerique, AndrewCabana, ambrozy, 36251, Almaviva, 30 invisible), 1934 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I found Knabe 6'4" 1986 that I can afford!!!! by David-G @ 10/19/16 03:46 AM

Originally Posted By NicboThank you guys for encouragement. I'll be okay, I'll just keep looking!! I will come back when I find another prospect. Until then, adieu. Au revoir, hopefully.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: For those heros who`ve attempted . . by peterws @ 10/19/16 01:36 AM

You`ve reminded me of the Moonlight, second mvt. I used to play that in an easier key which suited my head. Playing the koshe version has been more difficult, and I`d let it slide. Once more into the breech my friends . . . .
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: "Minuet In E Minor" by Theory Grl @ 10/18/16 10:25 PM

I love your Minuet! It's lively and fun.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What are the worst things you found hiding in a piano? by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ 10/18/16 09:57 PM

Plowboy, It may be hiding in my piano too but it is missing in my fingers!
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Beethoven Op 126 #3 by hreichgott @ 10/18/16 09:17 PM

Hi Mark, Yes, I have played Op. 126 and loved it furiously since 1998 or so. Love is blind so I will allow that I might just be a little resistant to differences of interpretation I like playing this in a slow 1-beat-per-measure, easily singable in
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with a non functional piano? by Retsacnal @ 10/18/16 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By PlowboyAh, the old Sicilian concrete overshoes solution! You talkin' to me?
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: a little piano improv by Rerun @ 10/18/16 07:34 PM

Hey Sjors, I enjoyed it, works well with the film ... nice work!
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Roland Fa 08? by Kbeaumont @ 10/18/16 07:23 PM

Well I own one and I like it a lot. I also own a Yamaha MOX8. What I like on the FA-08 over the MOX 8: Keyboard - The actions are similar but I prefer the FA-08 slightly. I much prefer the texture of the keys on the Roland. Ease of Use: The FA-08 i
Jump to new posts Re: DIGITAL PIANO "PRICES PAID" by Falsch @ 10/18/16 06:44 PM

USER LOCATION: Netherlands MAKE: Roland MODEL: LX-17 PE CONDITION: New PRICE PAID: 4600 EUR DELIVERY CHARGE: 0 VENDOR LOCATION: South of the Netherlands VENDOR NAME: Same as the one for the MP7 PURCHASE DATE: October 2016 Note: I have been a custome
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: how long did it take you to learn the pathetique? by phantomFive @ 10/18/16 06:26 PM

JoelW somehow wins!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PianoDisc MIDI Setup? by GarDog @ 10/18/16 06:10 PM

Thanks for the clarification.... Not the answer I wanted, but You saved me a lot of time and headaches. I would have spent hours of time trying to trouble shoot the problem. Gary DZ
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA67/CA97/CS8/CS11 Serious Bug? by Falsch @ 10/18/16 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By Gombessa So, images of gradually sloping curves aside, do you think it's possible that Kawai just set max velocity on Light+ to 126-127, and subtracted 10 from all MIDI values for Normal? It's possible. I don't know why they'
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts There Must Be More to Love Than This by Piano Tipping @ 10/18/16 04:54 PM

Here's a cover of a classic song about loving someone else's woman.
AU is Apple : Logic Pro, Garage Band, Apple virtual instruments will only support this interface, Third party applications/virtual instruments may support it, but on Mac exclusively (most DAW and virtual instruments support it), VST is a Steinberg cr
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Jump to new posts Re: My "new" 1937 Bluethner by Robert 45 @ 10/18/16 04:27 PM

What a fine piano! This 1937 Blüthner upright could be worth restoration and having the sound board cracks shimmed. Usually vertical pianos are not considered worth the cost of restoration, but a pre World War II Blüthner instrument is special an
Yeah this forum is very strongly represented by the Roland/Kawai/Yamaha owners, and i assume thoseW the largest brands by volume in this segment. I played a Korg SV-1 for a few weeks and liked it, though the various piano tones were a bit bright for
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone know this piece? by David Farley @ 10/18/16 03:18 PM

To me it sounds like a garbled quote from Bach's Invention #13.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Talk Weddings by Jeff Clef @ 10/18/16 02:22 PM

But wait! Don't put away those (actual) champagne glasses (not the fraudulent flutes, so-called), and bring forth the chilled Dom Perignon! Blow the pitch pipe, light the candles, pour the champagne, and everyone sing: Happy Birthday, Dawn Wells! Th
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How many pieces do you play per grade? by sara elizabeth @ 10/18/16 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By earlofmarOriginally Posted By sara elizabeth I think I'm also a bit scared to move up. I hate feeling like a failure and I'm a bit scared of harder pieces. This is how I feel each time I start a new level or a new piece I thin
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why Do You Play The Piano? by George Gk @ 10/18/16 01:35 PM

Well , I can remember my self listening to music from my early years. Around age of 7, i was given by my grandfather an old AM radio and i was listening to stations until late night. Never had some kind of music education thought, didn't had the mind
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts I heard you guys are moving! by Lucyinthesky319 @ 10/18/16 01:33 PM

Hello piano friends! I haven't been on piano world in a while, but I recently heard that Cunningham Piano in Philly is moving to a new and exciting location in King of Prussia, Pa! I would like to send this shout out to Rich and Tim and the Cunnin
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Conover 9 ft 4 in grand from 1910 by PhilipInChina @ 10/18/16 01:18 PM

Did she really get run over by one, your grace?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Performer's guide to Sonatas and Interludes by Tim Adrianson @ 10/18/16 01:10 PM

I remember hearing the Cage piece about 50 years ago, when I was an undergrad at UW-Madison. If I recall, the prepared piano was an upright; and I do remember being very pleasantly surprised how musical and accessible the selected pieces were: thorou
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Prelude by mrenaud @ 10/18/16 12:25 PM

Composing for machines worked for Conlon Nancarrow, I see no problem there, to be honest.
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts Re: I need help. I want to join competitions but...... by hreichgott @ 10/18/16 12:03 PM

Why do you want to enter competitions?
Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >
What's Hot!!
Some New Piano World STATS

Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

Piano Classified Ads
Piano Lamps
Piano Lamp by cocoweb - free shipping
New in Piano World's online store PianoSupplies.com, beautiful piano lamps from cocoweb. Free shipping! (continental U.S.).
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Pianoteq
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
by bkw58
10/21/16 02:04 PM
Stagepiano for mainstage
by Bachus
10/21/16 01:16 PM
"Steinway is dying." - Dealer
by Piano90X
10/21/16 12:50 PM
Can a stiff wrist affect your neck?
by itsfreakingmeout
10/21/16 11:59 AM
How do I remove the background music on Piano Marvel?
by Cutestpuppie
10/21/16 10:34 AM
Forum Stats
85,312 Registered Members
44 Forums
175,885 Topics
2,564,715 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission