Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: CLP-440 Connectivity by JosephAC @ 04/14/14 08:09 PM

Thanks earlofmar and jamie for pointing in the right direction.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Really need help - stuck in a bad rut by Michael Martinez @ 04/14/14 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: jjoCan't say that I've ever used the b13 for the root of a voicing, but I guess it's possible. Cool, man. For this example, think F as a pedal point (key of Bb).
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Considering an August Forster 125 by terminaldegree @ 04/14/14 07:24 PM

Get a grand piano size template from your dealer and drape it on the floor in the prospective piano room to get an idea of the "impact" a small grand piano will actually have on the room.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teaching Rhythm by Gary D. @ 04/14/14 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Jonathan Baker Rachmaninoff's liberties with rubato are about the most extravagant in music history. When he plays Chopin he would convince me that Chopin was Russian, not Polish. He was born in a different century, and it is e
Forum Members Parties, Tours, Cruises, & Meetings
Jump to new posts Re: European Piano Party 2014 LISBON by PaperClip @ 04/14/14 06:43 PM

Hi, I will take holiday from work from thursday 3 july until monday 7 juli. The plan is to stay two nights in Lissabon, friday and saturday. The plain tickets I will buy end of may when holiday money is added to my bank account. Then it will be clea
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: CDP -120 External Speakers / Monitor by imustlearn @ 04/14/14 06:35 PM

Thanks lolatu , I think its most probably the cable . I brought some cheap ones of ebay with an adapter which was a little loose.
I have now started to save up for a AG N1. Hopefully it will be my christmas present for my self B.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Re: Chopin Nocturne Op72 N1 Em by Arizona Sage @ 04/14/14 05:24 PM

Very nice!
Visalia, Synthesia works by playing MIDI files, and that's the only way the program can show the falling bars. Assuming you have Synthesia installed on your computer, simply right click the files Daniel Richter linked to (after having downloaded them
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Themed recital: Suites by Tim Adrianson @ 04/14/14 03:49 PM

Hi, Joonsang! Here are a few -- Francis Poulenc Suite Francaise Jacques Ibert Petite Suite Germaine Tailleferre Suite Burlesque Norman Dello Joio Suite for Piano Joaquin Turina Circus Suite Isaac Albeniz Suite Espanola
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: First time ever with an acoustic piano ! by JohnSprung @ 04/14/14 03:45 PM

My experience is the other way around, I started on acoustic pianos. There were no digital back then. Good digitals are close but no cigar -- at least for me. But I love having one to use with headphones, because I can practice dreary repetitions
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: This coming Sunday - 3 pm - a really cool event by wimpiano @ 04/14/14 03:26 PM

He said early Centennial so I thought it would be in the Centennial year..
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha vs Casio vs Roland vs Kawai by anotherscott @ 04/14/14 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By: voxpopsOriginally Posted By: FantalityWhich models from Casio, Kawai, and Roland are comparable to Yamaha P155 in terms of Quality, Features, Sound and very competitive pricing of $900? Kawai ES100, Casio PX-350 and PX-5S (no s
Adult Beginners Forum
hi, I took lessons at school for about 18 months aged about 13-14. I started back last October after nearly 25 years and have been going to lessons every week. I sat my ABRSM grade 2 exam a couple of weeks ago and have just been told I passed with
Adult Beginners Forum
Sue Keller! It's an honor! Thank you! One of your performances that blew me away was the one where you sang the lyrics to part 3 and 4 of Solace ("Come days, in the village, and the people called him strange one..."). Quote:Dpaws. Hey,
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
If the movers did not replace the legs, it is their negligence, nobody else's. One question that has not been asked is whether kimw feels comfortable replacing the legs. If not, someone else should do it. Not knowing how they are attached, I could n
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Young Chang pianos? by Minnesota Marty @ 04/14/14 12:30 PM

Michael, I believe that it does. It's an old marketing technique which has proven to be successful. There are many shoppers with an Auntie who just loved here 'Such&Such" and will buy on that knowledge/reference alone.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "with pedal" meaning by Yamaha Player @ 04/14/14 12:28 PM

Thanks for that DanL , my theory knowledge and experience is not that great but I should be able to work it out.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Which one? by terminaldegree @ 04/14/14 12:26 PM

Yeah, but the bottom of the barrel wasn't as good 11 years ago...
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Re: Silencing PX150 by bharatbash @ 04/14/14 12:04 PM

Are those Grado SR60's ?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts NY Times reviews of Jeremy Denk and Uchida recitals by pianoloverus @ 04/14/14 11:42 AM

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/14/arts/m....html?ref=music http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/14/arts/m....html?ref=music I've heard Uchida many times live but I've never heard Denk live in recital. Both are sensational IMO.
Adult Beginners Forum
jamie_vt, I really liked your piece!
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Liszt Ballade No. 2 by Brendan @ 04/14/14 10:55 AM

Love it! You have a real affinity for Liszt - keep playing his stuff!
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Joseph Haydn: Sonata in e minor Hob.XVI:34 by Tony007 @ 04/14/14 09:54 AM

Hello, today I want to present you my recent recording of Haydn's piano sonata in e minor Hob.XVI:34. I'm looking forward to your feedbacks http://youtu.be/yZEaN1SELc0 P.S. I've recorded the first movement already earlier. It was my first record
Jump to new posts Re: I just ordered an MP11 from Kraft Music by Phlox @ 04/14/14 09:31 AM

Dan I would like to see pictures off the sliding shelf to !! And the MP11 obviously
Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
151 registered (Almaviva, ando, adanepst, 47 invisible), 1445 Guests and 43 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74206 Members
42 Forums
153496 Topics
2249276 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Teaching memorization
by clarikeys
04/16/14 07:45 AM
Accepted Procedure for Having a Piano Tech look at a piano?
by Paul678
04/16/14 07:19 AM
Tips for playing a piece through
by Hemmingway
04/16/14 06:40 AM
Temperature and tuning
by Beemer
04/16/14 04:46 AM
Tired Fingers
by adanepst
04/16/14 01:45 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission