Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ad Pictures Only
Jump to new posts dhxFVmGLgKneWPY by uzqrwswzxr @ 07/08/14 01:46 AM

4nsOjL <a href="http://wecccfiqeqax.com/">wecccfiqeqax</a>, tqceqnsnscyo, [link=http://whuyvvaquqqw.com/]whuyvvaquqqw[/link], http://aekoqivgvwrh.com/
Ad Pictures Only
provide is more view, Cheap Louis Vuitton neverfull mm luxury as unsurpassed that, Cheap Louis Vuitton chicago goods Wenzhou, also clothes Cheap loui vuitton bags a " it current Cheap Louis Vuitton men shirts
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: bach invention #4 by Charles Cohen @ 07/08/14 12:46 AM

Quote: . . . Its going to be far different than any of the method book stuff I'm doing thats for sure. . . . Oh yes! This is _real music_ -- no quarter asked, and none given. And a joy to play, as the hands chase each other's patterns around th
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT: How I spent my holiday weekend by Marinelife @ 07/07/14 10:39 PM

I am glad you are safe; that is a loss. We have lost ten trees in the last dozen years, one a direct hit during Hurricane Isabel. Another silver lining: now you have sun enough to grow new things (I put in an elm, and am about to add an oak and a be
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Bach Goldberg Variations: Aria by ab-ster @ 07/07/14 08:52 PM

My first attempt at the Goldberg and Bach in general. Bach Goldberg Variations: Aria Thanks for viewing. (PS: I posted in the other member recording forum, forgot that there's a classical member recording form)
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts "Am I Wrong" - Nico & Vinz - Dual Piano/Violin Cover by Zach Evans @ 07/07/14 08:50 PM

Hey guys, Collaborated with some awesome violin players on this instrumental cover of Nico & Vinz "Am I Wrong", hope you guys like it! Am I Wrong - Piano and Violin Video -Zach Evans
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Goldberg Variations: Aria by ab-ster @ 07/07/14 08:32 PM

My first attempt at the Goldberg Variations and Bach in general. Goldberg Variations: Aria Thanks for viewing.
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Speaking of virtual keyboards... by Michael Wright @ 07/07/14 08:30 PM

Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano related movies? by iObsessed @ 07/07/14 08:09 PM

Thank you rysowers so much for including "The Legend of 1900". I have been looking for this film forever: Since my first watching it as a little boy, I have always wanted to have it. The fact that he was born on a ship and pretty much stays
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts EPP 2014 photos by patH @ 07/07/14 07:31 PM

Pictures made on EPP 2014
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best Comprehensive Voicing Manual/Videos? by bkw58 @ 07/07/14 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Olek Thank you, I dont know if I am that good, but I try to understand what I do, the pros and cons, some concepts take decades to be appreciated , that is funny ! Candor appreciated. After all, this is a forum, not graduate
Jump to new posts Yamaha P255 sale - FYI by BaR @ 07/07/14 06:21 PM

$989 last day!! http://www.hellomusic.com/items/yamaha-p...er-system-black
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: (Yet another) Piano buying question by MysteryMusic @ 07/07/14 06:02 PM

I am definitely counting down the days! I am almost counting down the hours already. And of course there will be pictures!
Ad Pictures Only
Jump to new posts fETdIwNRghy by dhfagy @ 07/07/14 04:57 PM

FbwCGZ <a href="http://kcoavzbqlrim.com/">kcoavzbqlrim</a>, vcquxcxqksgx, [link=http://brlzkrjiudwq.com/]brlzkrjiudwq[/link], http://spmqwnkqkuag.com/
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By: fnorkAre they broadcasting the orchestra finals? Does anyone know? The finals schedule is listed on the Livestreaming page, so I'm guessing they will. Everything is being immediately archived at Livestream's website, too.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Composition Competition 2014 by larryz @ 07/07/14 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: FirefinchI'm in. Where do we send the entry? What address? Wonderful! If you wish to remain anonymous through-out the voting-period, PM me and I will publish your contribution at the end of july. Otherwise you can also PM me
Jump to new posts korg lp 380 settings by mehrdad @ 07/07/14 02:58 PM

Hi guys , I have a question about my piano digital (lp 380) How I change the default settings ? For example, i want to save the reverb effect on type 3 for default , and when turn the piano off and then turn it on this setting dont change . Thank
Jump to new posts Re: Some problems about PX-150 by Lester Burnham @ 07/07/14 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: galaxy4tYes the PX-130 has a three sensor action. Thanks, good to know. All the same, the PX-150 has an improved action, notable improvements to the sound engine, and at least in the UK, a new PX-130 is more expensive than a P
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Pain from playing by phantomFive @ 07/07/14 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Kai PaiHi! First of all, the good news is that by holding my wrists a little higher yesterday while playing, I didn't feel any pain around my thumb afterward. Excellent, glad to hear it! Remember this experience, so in the f
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is "Design Your Own Piano Camp" Feasible? by ClsscLib @ 07/07/14 01:18 PM

Thanks, Peter. That's encouraging. I agree that there is a magic to the group aspects of a retreat. As I wrote, I'm going back to Summerkeys next month. No one needs to sell me on that score. But I'm also interested in exploring solo deep-dive p
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tunelab tuning by MarkyRich @ 07/07/14 01:09 PM

Perhaps tuning's should only be considered when submitted by video... Important really. Unless perhaps with a constant dialogue step by step.. I can't wait to submit one
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Liszt: on being a virtuoso by phantomFive @ 07/07/14 12:07 PM

That's a good quote, too, and certainly she wasn't a fan who is blinded in her objectivity by her love for Liszt. As long as we're on the topic, we might as well look at another quote, because studying great pianists helps us become better pianists.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano teacher by KurtZ @ 07/07/14 11:29 AM

Most piano and sheet music shops know who the good piano teachers are. If they don't operate their own studios, you'll find the recommendations more reliable. Then again their studio teachers may be quite good. If you kid's schools have (intern
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By: thetandymanThis is a little off the piano topic, but I think some may have stories relating. This next Tuesday I will be playing my syntheiser setup in front of a great number of professional theater organists at the American
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano ID help by Joseph_Edward @ 07/07/14 09:46 AM

Is there no name under the music tray when folded down? If there isn't, it is very possible that it was refinished and or modified not to have any sort of makers name on it. What I am confused about it that I would expect a piano of this straight-s
Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >
What's Hot!!
European Piano Party 2014, Picts & Stories! (Piano Party in Portugal)
-------------------
75,000 Members and Growing!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) Purely Piano Practice Software
Purely Piano Practice Software
(ad) Piano Guide Lessons
Piano Guide Lessons
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
73 registered (AZ_Astro, batdan, Belen, AZNpiano, 20 invisible), 1174 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75334 Members
42 Forums
155766 Topics
2286956 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Funny way to end a Mozart sonata...
by JoelW
07/10/14 04:11 AM
Would you buy a restored water damaged piano?
by upbeat
07/10/14 01:00 AM
Looking for Complete Gershwin Songbook
by Tony Romo
07/10/14 12:26 AM
Casio Privia PX850
by TX-Bluebonnet
07/10/14 12:19 AM
You can't make an action lighter
by Del
07/09/14 11:38 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission