Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
72 registered (AndrewJCW, augustm, alerique, AZNpiano, Amosdoll, 12 invisible), 1317 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha C3 XA tuning problems by AntonJ @ 08/27/16 05:19 AM

Thank you !!!!! One of this is my tech. I need to talk to him. Aj Ps I've wrongly checked the website of one of the Italian distributors and no list found. My fault. Thanks !
Member Recordings
Hello Steven Universe enthusiasts, Here is my piano cover on the new lovely song sang by Garnet and Stevinno in the Steven Universe episode of Mindful Education called "Here Comes a Thought". You will love it as much as I enjoyed playing it
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano creak? by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ 08/27/16 02:10 AM

Oh an upright. If there is a spring that holds the bottom board in it could have been slightly askew and when the bottom board moved a very little the spring "squeaked/groaned" on the polyester.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Pianists with high seating positions by dbach @ 08/27/16 01:50 AM

Many thanks for this, Lakeviewsteve.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Tarantella by Polyphonist @ 08/27/16 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By Steve ChandlerFun! How do you suppose the extra part in bars 92-98 would be played? You'd have to have another pianist onstage with you for that part.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts The Goodiebag by JoelW @ 08/26/16 11:11 PM

What you are about to hear is a sonic representation of the pursuit of endless sweets, too much for the teeth to take. That feeling when you creep into the kitchen at 3am to snag some delicious morsels of sugar coated yummies from the gift basket you
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Florence Foster Jenkins the Movie by jdw @ 08/26/16 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By jotur Merryl Streep apparently can actually sing, and according to a friend of mine she even once trained operatically, and had to have a coach to learn to sing off-key. It is actually super-easy to sing off key. Any honest si
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Never Going to Accept Payment By Mail Again! by Herr Weiss @ 08/26/16 09:22 PM

NECESSARY.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Am I behind? by Lakeviewsteve @ 08/26/16 09:13 PM

Mark C..... Speaking of injury......Have you read "What Every Pianist Needs to Know about the Body" by Thomas Mark? It is really a good read and brings greater awareness to how the body moves when playing the piano. It covers prevention
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Notes and Neurons: In Search of the Common Chorus by Tubbie0075 @ 08/26/16 08:48 PM

Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts The Pickpocket by JoelW @ 08/26/16 06:57 PM

This represents the hardships of hobos. Sometimes thievery is the only option; however, if someone ever tries to pick my pocket I will end them. http://picosong.com/z4zr/
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Music theory - composition by mischeli @ 08/26/16 06:44 PM

Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How slowly should one progress? by Pianoperformance @ 08/26/16 06:39 PM

Changing direction of this thread and back to the Q at hand: one thing I have realized in the past 3 years of lessons,and I had to figure it out myself....you really need to put the time and discipline in any new piece. You will only go back if the
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Test-driving/playing pianos by Arghhh @ 08/26/16 06:22 PM

Joe, there was a used Bechstein at the Steineay store. I don't recall the year and I didn't take notes on it but I recall I found it heavy to play and quickly moved on. I also visited a piano rebuilder. His prices for rebuilt pianos was over my bud
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: 2-5-1 Chord Progression ??? by musicmad @ 08/26/16 06:03 PM

Thanks Vid.
I have seen at least one old grand, which was a good quality instrument, on a par with their uprights.
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Pianistes by WhoDwaldi @ 08/26/16 05:22 PM

Beryl Cook
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts lyre-piano? by David Farley @ 08/26/16 04:54 PM

Looking for a home. Needs tuning, of course. http://www.oxfordeagle.com/2016/08/21/new-home-for-piano-sought/
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Stephen Hough controversy by bennevis @ 08/26/16 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By Opus_Maximus......(I) heard a group of high school students (who, presumably, were at the concert as part of some chaperoned, cultural trip), groaning about how boring it was and what they had to sit through. While shorter conce
Adult Beginners Forum
Nice to see another member from Australia! At 34, you have plenty of time to get to grade 8+. I got my grade 8 last year at 40, and now aiming for AMus next year (or the year after depending on my progress). For me, Mozart's music is very difficul
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Davidkian Sorry, but how do you want to build something, if you event can't do the most basic measurements for four rectangular boards for the item you have in your hands? I can understand the height of the keyboard, just because not everyone has to
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Shall we move on to a new teacher? by Candywoman @ 08/26/16 02:36 PM

Most pop music provides a rhythm challenge, often involving syncopation. The right hand contains chords and the left hand is often just one bass note. Counting in 2/2 time is very important, and challenging. But once you've taught Fireflies, Missio
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is my Zimmermann from 1885? by BDB @ 08/26/16 02:23 PM

A picture of the entire piano would help date it. That logo does not look like it is from the 19th Century.
Jump to new posts Re: Under €1000 stage piano (used) by Morodiene @ 08/26/16 12:40 PM

Originally Posted By BachusOriginally Posted By Kawai JamesOriginally Posted By Doug M.Recently I purchased a year-old Kawai MP7 on eBay for about $1000 (mint condition). That's a great price - especially in the US, congrats! @Bachus: Given Doug's
Jump to new posts Re: DIGITAL PIANO "PRICES PAID" --- NEW THREAD by Gombessa @ 08/26/16 12:19 PM

USER LOCATION: US MAKE: Yamaha MODEL: CP50 CONDITION: Used/like new PRICE PAID: $750 DELIVERY CHARGE: none VENDOR LOCATION: US VENDOR NAME: private (ebay) PURCHASE DATE: 8/10/2016
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >
What's Hot!!
Piano Summit 2017 - Join Us!
along with Chick Corea, Jonathan Cain,Set Rudetsky, Ray Chew, Onree Gill ...
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Calculator Looks Like Piano Keyboard
Calculator that looks like a piano keyboard
Piano Keyboard Calculator

New in the Piano World online store (PianoSupplies.com) now.
(ad)
Pianist Magazine
Pianist Magazine - Helping you become a better player
(ad)
Teaching Children Music
Teaching Music to Children
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
And my piano wasn't broken....
by FrankCox
Today at 02:17 AM
This just makes me so sad.
by Brinestone
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Is It Customary to Tip Tuner/Technician?
by newbert
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Looking to buy a new 48" piano
by Pivolin
Yesterday at 10:12 PM
kabalevsky piano concerto in d major (9 years old)
by audrewh
Yesterday at 09:14 PM
Forum Stats
84,820 Registered Members
44 Forums
174,848 Topics
2,551,542 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission