Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
150 registered (alans, agent8698, Almar, alwatson, 36251, Albunea, 41 invisible), 2015 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CN35: humming upon switch on by Hendrik42 @ 01/18/17 06:52 AM

Our CN35 is two years old and I have not noticed humming. However, there can be humming if I leave the 3,5mm-to-line-in cable, I use for the iPad plugged into the CN35 but not in the iPad. It goes away when I plug in the iPador unplug the cable from
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How to deal with arpeggios ? by Cutestpuppie @ 01/18/17 05:37 AM

I like playing Anime piano too and I can tell you right now you are learning pieces that are way to hard you said you are beginner right? What can you play? Do you play them by memory? that guilty crown piece is hard my teacher said so too Edit -
Member Recordings
KAZOO Kid Song - Special Friends (Piano Cover + Tutorial) Have you seen and heard of the KAZOO Kid song called "Special Friends"? It actually has a pretty nice tune! Enjoy my piano cover of this song Piano Cover https://youtu.be/vPKKCmkv
Member Recordings
[NEW] Geometry Dash 2.1 - FINGERDASH (Piano Cover + Tutorial) Hello Geometry Dash enthusiasts, Geometry Dash 2.1 comes with an awesome song called FINGERDASH (Robtop's edit on MDK's Fingerbang). Enjoy my piano cover of this awesome song! Piano Cover
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Rachmaninoff Prelude in F major Op32 No7 by BachMach2 @ 01/18/17 01:24 AM

I am currently rehearsing the Rachmaninoff's Opus 32 preludes set in sections: First No's 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10 and 12 Here's No. 7 from the set in F major https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EbdwbI9oMs Once the above are of sufficent standard, I will c
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Squidbot ES110 Unboxing by squidbot @ 01/17/17 11:26 PM

These are the photos of me unboxing my new ES110.
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Liszt Ballade in b minor, S. 171 by SiFi @ 01/17/17 11:05 PM

Fabulous piece. Fabulous performance. Well done!
I have a Korg Kronos-2 88. And I play classical piano 95% of the time. The action is surprisingly good - and certainly superior to all the acoustic junk I take lessons on at the music school. It is not quite as good as my old MP10, but almost, and th
Jump to new posts Re: DIGITAL PIANO "PRICES PAID" by mdjanalyst @ 01/17/17 08:36 PM

USER LOCATION: USA MAKE: Kawai MODEL: ES-8 CONDITION: New in box PRICE PAID: $1742 USD DELIVERY CHARGE: None VENDOR LOCATION: US VENDOR NAME: Sweetwater PURCHASE DATE: 01/16/17
Jump to new posts Re: Keyboard feel by Charles Cohen @ 01/17/17 08:13 PM

Not all the same. The padding can vary in quality, and be (relatively) hard or (relatively) soft -- or "no padding". The height can be adjustable, or not. There can be a music-storage compartment, or not. And I'm using a "drum thro
Jump to new posts Re: How far can technology go on digital piano by bennevis @ 01/17/17 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By Kawai JamesOriginally Posted By Doug M.Already, some high end pianos have 5.1 surround (e.g., v-piano). Doug, do you know what kind of signal is sent from the V-Piano's digital (coaxial) output? Is it a true 5.1 surround sound
Originally Posted By ColoRodneyThis one would work for a Kawai or Yamaha ;-) Lol, I didn't see that coming.
Jump to new posts Re: Undecided between KDP90 and CL36 by Kawai James @ 01/17/17 07:27 PM

Thanks for the update Seemann, happy to help. Enjoy your new piano! Kind regards, James x
Jump to new posts Re: any pre NAMM rumors? by polo1 @ 01/17/17 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By Dave HorneI plan to view that link at 18 January, 4 PM Pacific time (which is 1 AM my time). I would personally appreciate if the first person to learn if there's an update for the RD800 would post here. Thanks! +1
Adult Beginners Forum
Again, thank you all for the support and the advices I'm getting. Honestly I think part of my doubts are the result of the fact I really don't know other musicians, never had a conversation like this, I feel a bit lonely in this "piano world&quo
Jump to new posts Re: Sampled vs. Modeled... by Buckster @ 01/17/17 04:34 PM

I'm only beginner piano player really but long term musician (violin, clarinet etc) Pianoteq whilst sometimes sounding not quite perfect is the nearest I feel to playing an instrument on my keyboard It seems to react to the mood I want to play in -
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Nocturne Eb Chopin classical and jazz version by Mrkeyboard @ 01/17/17 04:29 PM

Here are my two versions of the Nocturne, the classical: https://soundcloud.com/mrkeyboard/nocturne-eb-chopin and the jazzy version: https://soundcloud.com/mrkeyboard/nocturne-eb-chopin-jazz-version
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Retailers: Close and cover pianos? by S. Phillips @ 01/17/17 03:37 PM

I'm in the "closed lid" category. The pianos that I own in my inventory are an investment to me in addition to my clients. I prefer the pianos to have a fresh out of the box cleanliness to each one. Keeping lids closed and covers on them
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Haydn Sonatas by tend to rush @ 01/17/17 03:33 PM

You might consider re-posting in the Pianist Corner and/or Piano Teachers Forum. This one is really for discussions of instruments.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OT, Tell us about yourself by 5pence @ 01/17/17 03:25 PM

Hi there, well after spending a couple of weeks reading through threads etc I decided it best to not be shy and actually join up. I have spent a while playing while synths and have a in-the-box studio and have always fancied learning how to play an
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Where's the piano in today's society??? by JDavid @ 01/17/17 03:25 PM

We listen to a lot of music in our household, and have pretty eclectic tastes. Shortly after my eldest started taking piano lessons, her teacher showed her Van Cliburn on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qROema2MDI). Our daughter was 4. T
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By BDBThe completely restored U1s are probably not in much different condition from this one. there you go ^^ Get some more info, and haggle who knows, you might end up with a very sweet piano - or learn a lot in the process
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures of DU1A by ivorytickler76 @ 01/17/17 02:33 PM

yes u said it. it is loud. they work so i have until about 630pm but im not able to use it until about that time as well. the du1a has the silent mode i can use. when it gets here im going to have my wife bang on the keys while i stand in the neighbo
Piano Forum
I would expect the Yamaha to be the better instrument.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Interpreting Late Beethoven by Vid @ 01/17/17 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By RubberFingersOriginally Posted By VidI guess I'm doing something terribly wrong. Must be something in the water? Have you tried it? I've given it a read through. That was enough to know its beyond my current skill level.
Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
NOTE TO YAMAHA - make your stage keyboards more attractive!
by polo1
01/21/17 01:52 PM
Trouble reading Deck the hall sheet music
by LevelA
01/21/17 12:08 PM
Ship to Us from musicstore.de. Bad idea?
by KHen
01/21/17 09:44 AM
Ivory II Studio Grands + authorization without iLok
by CyberGene
01/21/17 07:14 AM
Synth decision Yamaha MX49, Roland JD-xi or Microkorg XL?
by markalien
01/21/17 06:47 AM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,332 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,914 Topics
2,590,700 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission