Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
89 registered (AndrewJCW, AMarsReject, Andrei Kuznetsov, barbaram, ando, augustm, 18 invisible), 1038 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Adult Beginners Forum
Awesome! I always tell people to beware and not just assume that a teacher is good, especially when you feel little or no progress. I believe the vast majority of people teaching music are unqualified to do so. Glad you didn't give up and found a goo
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By Johan B 23 November 2015 Of course I meant Schubert, little mistake.......I also play some easy Lyric pieces of Grieg, Waldscenen of Schumann, some Dvorak........some facsimile Chopins...... My problem is mostly the big chords
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: what to program with Gaspard? by Auntie Lynn @ 11/23/15 03:44 PM

If you wanna stick with Ravel, the Menuet Antique is a nice change of pace, charming as heck. One of my classmates built his program from the back playing the 20th century first and Bach last. But you're doing just fine - go for it...
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Casio Celviano AP-650 on sale at costco.ca by FrankCox @ 11/23/15 03:30 PM

About seven months ago I suddenly got a bee in my bonnet that I wanted to learn to play a piano. Since this is something that I never had the slightest interest in before that moment (and I still don't know exactly what got my attention in this way)
Piano Forum
I have the PX 5s and the 330 (similar, I think to the 350) - The 5s is more for stage work and requires additional amplifier or headphones. The actions are both good, but a bit different from each other. For your use I think the Casio 350 would
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Composing My Own Music - Left Hand Question by Brandon Sip @ 11/23/15 02:20 PM

^^^^ That's just UNCALLED for! Hehe.
Great job of you and your wife. Also I would like to thank you deeply for mentioning lady in number 6, Alice. I was deeply moved by what I saw on youtube. Her love of music is all compassing, so deep that this love becomes spiritual. It also remind
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for piano camp for 12 year old this summer by hreichgott @ 11/23/15 01:14 PM

What about Interlochen?
Originally Posted By TonyBanksMacy - I can only imagine. Acoustic pianos with all their intricacies would be much harder to judge value, hence much easier for the dealer to take advantage of the customer. MacMacMac - It was not just one experience,
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Yamaha MX100A 1989 by Sam4 @ 11/23/15 12:12 PM

Hiya fellas. We have just got a 1989 Yamaha MX100A for our work in the restaurant. My local tuner gave me a 1.44MB HDD floppy disk with some tunes on it. What is confusing me is, I own a Yamaha G2B Disklavier, same year 1989 with the wagon Diskla
Piano Concerts, Recitals, Competitions, and Workshops
Jump to new posts Re: simple recording device? by ElaineAllegro @ 11/23/15 11:27 AM

I second the Zoom H2n. Excellent recording quality so student/others can check the nuances: is he/she really differentiating levels of piano and forte, are those trills clean, etc. Simple: after recording, just press a button to hear playback - great
Piano Forum
Have you tried Rose Morris in Denmark Street London for VPC1/ES8?
Jump to new posts Re: Roland F90 for under 400usd. Is it worth? by Fer De Armas @ 11/23/15 10:25 AM

Casio Px150 has a much better and rugged key action.
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Bach Prelude and Fugue, Book 2, No. 9, BWV 878 by Tim Adrianson @ 11/23/15 10:21 AM

Hi, ABC Vermonter! A few comments -- I've put in a lot of time on the entire WTC, and this is one of my favorites: 1 I agree with you on the Prelude -- I hear a singing, arioso quality, more so than a dancing quality -- although Carey made a
Adult Beginners Forum
I play thru mine every once in awhile. If I play a couple of more English dances before then I might add one of those tunes. But we'll see. I always bite off more than I can chew
Piano Forum
It's like when I sold my Estonia, no one outside of piano world know of this piano in general. Took me 4 years to sell it. Being at a lower price point item should help. Put it all over Craigs list and prepare to wait it out. Price it fairly helps to
Jump to new posts Re: Silent piano as midi controller by mozart999uk @ 11/23/15 09:20 AM

Thanks Thomas. Useful info, Pete, yeah I wanted to use it as real piano as well. Need to start practicing again and I just don't get the same feeling with digi pianos. However, will look at the NU1 :-)
That would be a good option, yes. Bear in mind that PHAIV Standard is a lighter and cheaper keyboard type than PHAIII and Ivory Feel-S. PHAIV is descended from Ivory Feel-G, not the PHA line. Having said that, there are people who will prefer any o
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Scale and my chords by Moagi @ 11/23/15 08:23 AM

I so thank you very much,i truly appreciate your efforts,thank you. Ok,you have realy opened my eyes.Can you please take me to passing chords By de way,i know just de basics of Music theory,for eg,i know all triads,and the extended chords,and their
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Faber Graduates by BrianDX @ 11/23/15 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By Mario2015Originally Posted By BrianDXOne other thing: Yesterday my wife and I played at our teacher's adult-only musicale. Of the 8 non-expert performers, five of us are at Faber Level 3. It's nice to have company and hear other
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Update on ivory law for antique pianos? by R_B @ 11/23/15 07:51 AM

I had meant to add that Sally Phillips has posted on the most recent updates/amendments to the ivory regulations and how they affect piano repair/restoration/transportation. I think her username is S.Phillips - but a search for username Phillips will
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: how do you practice by Mark Polishook @ 11/23/15 06:57 AM

The deliberate practice link I mentioned but didn't post ..... http://projects.ict.usc.edu/itw/gel/EricssonDeliberatePracticePR93.pdf
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha GH1B as a second piano? by Rich Galassini @ 11/23/15 06:56 AM

The issues with the GH-1 go well beyond a slim tail design. This is not a musician's piano. I agree with Ed that they are almost on par with the worst designs on the marketplace. Pass on this piano - or offer less, but preferably pass. Good Luck in
Jump to new posts Re: DIGITAL PIANO "PRICES PAID" by tekaeefixe @ 11/23/15 05:11 AM

USER LOCATION:Bern,Switzerland MAKE: Yamaha MODEL: N2 CONDITION: New PRICE PAID: 9800CHF (we negotiated the price by email but I was given the best price immediately, no barging which was great.) DELIVERY CHARGE: 200CHF VENDOR LOCATION: Online/Store
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The sound that reminds you of food by Elssa @ 11/23/15 03:33 AM

Gwen always seemed to know when I was wrapping up a song and it was time for her to do her ending on the keyboard..probably a cue for me to feed her more than anything else. hah
Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
buying a computer to put near digital piano
by krauster
23 minutes 10 seconds ago
Beginner - Please Rank These Pieces In Order Of Difficulty
by Rich_B
Today at 03:38 AM
Musikmesse 2016 Frankfurt (7 - 10 April 2016)
by tekaeefixe
Today at 03:01 AM
when you don't know piano...
by Nikolas
Today at 02:59 AM
piano BERLIN
by sofo2000
Today at 02:55 AM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,556 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,562 Topics
2,469,731 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission