Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
163 registered (ajames, Anita Potter, accordeur, Almaviva, Anne'sson, 35 invisible), 1864 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone actually played a Kawai CA-97? by imperialbari @ 04/18/15 08:16 AM

Thanks! Didn't know about that thread. A month ago I was told the same price, but in DKr. After the CA-97 arrived in the store the announced price now is 24800DKr. No stool, but as I understand it, the delivery is free, which is of value for me, as
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lifespan of a Mason & Hamlin (1952, but barely used) by Tickle88ivory @ 04/18/15 07:41 AM

Thanks! Other than getting a RPT, how can I find a top-notch technician for something like this? Do they need to be a rebuilder? I'm new to Portland, Oregon, and don't have a lot of connections yet...
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Toronto Symphony cancels Valentina Lisitsa by Entheo @ 04/18/15 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By bennevis that guy is rehashing ad nauseam the same 'argument' trotted out in all Western countries by people (always of his religion) who refuse to adapt to the culture of the countries they chose to settle in - painting themselv
Jump to new posts Re: DIGITAL PIANO "PRICES PAID" by CarlH @ 04/18/15 06:51 AM

USER LOCATION: Dominican Republic MAKE: Williams MODEL: Legato CONDITION: New PRICE PAID: US$149.99 DELIVERY CHARGE: Free Delivery VENDOR LOCATION: USA VENDOR NAME: Guitar Center PURCHASE DATE: April 2015
Member Recordings
https://youtu.be/yaaztTVWuVU
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Beginner Digital Piano Recommendations by PhilipInChina @ 04/18/15 06:27 AM

Just repost.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sensation Rag by PhilipInChina @ 04/18/15 06:08 AM

Originally Posted By TrevorMHah. My only complaint with my new piano is that it doesn't have anywhere for me to place a cup. Great job on this one, Erik. Grands have round holes in the frame especially for this purpose.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I'm playing a new song. I'd like your opinion on it! by Dan Oliveira @ 04/18/15 04:07 AM

Awesome!
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts [NEW] Bloodborne - Lullaby For Mergo (On PIANO!) by Amosdoll @ 04/18/15 03:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOUWVUoh0pE
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Motif in A by JoelW @ 04/18/15 12:38 AM

Sort of a weird little piece in 5/4 that I wrote the other day. I called it Motif because I can think of no other appropriate name. The score is rather minimalistic because I want to leave most things up to the interpreter. I don't believe in muddy
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lifespan of a Mason & Hamlin (1952, but barely used) by Ed McMorrow, RPT @ 04/17/15 11:35 PM

I responded to this post on the Piano forum.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: K3 or U1 by terminaldegree @ 04/17/15 11:32 PM

As long as the dealer an authorized one (for purposes of warranty coverage), there shouldn't be any issues, no. If you're concerned, compare the performance of this piano against the newer version K300 in the same store.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a place to practice piano in Washington DC by Tickle88ivory @ 04/17/15 09:51 PM

Yeah definitely call Levine. I used to teach there and they could probably offer something if you have flexibility on the time- Saturdays are really busy from about 9am-4pm (and they have a number of nice instruments...) Some of the churches also h
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: April Piano Bar by piano_primo_1 @ 04/17/15 08:42 PM

For comparison Colorized external recording ...Zoom camera ANDANTE COLORIZED 4 17 15 from Tempo Primo on Vimeo. To earliest recording Earliest recording   Andante 3 22 15 First section from Tempo Primo on Vimeo.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bolstering Knuckles by Bill Bremmer RPT @ 04/17/15 08:10 PM

Lucas, Craig gave good advice. It has been many years since I have done that procedure, so it was difficult for me to give you good advice right away. I used to have a tool that would pull yarn under the buckskin. That definitely bolstered the
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Edvard Grieg Albumblad Op. 12 No. 7 (1 of 2 rec. from 1998) by Michael Sayers @ 04/17/15 07:09 PM

Hi Everyone, This is one of two recordings from 1998 - a special interpretation of Grieg's Albumblad Op. 12 No. 7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tobn0NxfQMA
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Just got a Yamaha P-105...now what? by Johan B @ 04/17/15 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By soundsquireFirst post here on Piano World. The P-105 is actually my second keyboard. I had a M-Audio Keystation 88ES which was not ideal for learning but great for doodling around in a DAW. I sold it with the intent on getti
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By Peakly My dad, who is now 88, went to Curtis in the early 40s as a teenager. I just called him, and he said he doesn't remember her. He had a different piano teacher. But they were there at the same time : ) Thanks very much f
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What can I get for $4000? by Steve Cohen @ 04/17/15 05:29 PM

Lot's of complaints to the BBB is a real red flag.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: undefined by JimF @ 04/17/15 05:00 PM

simply sublime
Jump to new posts Re: New Roland HP series - wishlist by lolatu @ 04/17/15 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By kapelliWho the helll needs drums in piano? Me, for one! Try practicing your scales and Hanon exercises to a drum beat, and you'll never go back! The equivalent Kawai models have them, so do the Yamahas, and so do other home pian
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts New version " Canon in C " ( talent guys) by Hoangtran @ 04/17/15 04:11 PM

I have never seen a pianist who runs fingers so fast like this guy. He just play piano 3 year, but his achievement is very proud. If you like, subscribe to get more his video in the future. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du5tnU08ihE
Hi sorrownightingale, Honestly, I don't consider anything a true substitute to the real action of a grand, but the VPC1 is the closest thing I've found in something portable. It's so good that I would prefer it to many grands that I've come across,
Products & Services for Sale
Jump to new posts New Forum for Selling Services & Products by Piano World @ 04/17/15 03:20 PM

I have created a new forum for those who would like to promote their services and/or products on Piano World but cannot afford our standard display ads. Please keep in mind that the best producing ads are usually the display ads and classified ads. M
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sohmer Upright piano model 34A by BDB @ 04/17/15 03:19 PM

I would not buy it even with a clean inspection.
Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
circle of 5ths coaster
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Hal Leonard Teacher VIP
Hal Leonard Teacher VIP Your Source for Piano Music
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How do the Roland FA Pianos compare to the 700NX/800 Pianos?
by Lazerlike42
04/21/15 04:25 PM
Is $7900 a good price for a 1998 Baldwin M?
by Cerecita
04/21/15 12:27 PM
Advice about buying a 1971 5’8 Yamaha G2 sold by Story & Clark
by sbweldon
04/21/15 12:11 PM
Beethoven Sonata Op.79
by Works1
04/21/15 11:14 AM
Please help - new Steinway B
by chasingrainbows
04/21/15 10:58 AM
What's Hot!!
Trade Regrets: Gary Trafton - Piano Rep
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
78,977 Registered Members
44 Forums
163,413 Topics
2,398,297 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission