Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
77 registered (Alex Hutor, 36251, augustm, Bellicapelli, Amusingprofessor, alwatson, 13 invisible), 1285 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: CPU Urgently needed. by JonHig @ 05/03/16 07:27 AM

Thank you Toddy. I already sent an email to him earlier today!
Jump to new posts Re: Roland fp4 -Help! by Ayla @ 05/03/16 07:20 AM

Thanks! What do you think is so good about the casio px160?
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Steinway Centennial by Gadzar @ 05/03/16 04:09 AM

Rosewood
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: New Piano Technique by JoelW @ 05/03/16 12:56 AM

Reminds me of the Lennon quote.
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Steinway D by Gadzar @ 05/02/16 11:59 PM

project
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dexterity Exercises by NathanShirley @ 05/02/16 11:57 PM

I'll just echo what several people have said about turning difficult passages in actual music into exercises -- likely the single most efficient/beneficial approach in the long run. But you have to be creative, constantly adjusting the tempo, alterin
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts FNAF Song - Never Be Alone - Shadrow (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ 05/02/16 10:18 PM

Hello FNAF enthusiasts, Bringing you a piano cover on a relatively new FNAF 4 song called "Never Be Alone" by Shadrow, it is extremely catchy and you will enjoy this one for sure if you liked TLT's FNAF 4 song as well. Piano Cover https://y
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Movie Impromptu by Ottawa58 @ 05/02/16 09:27 PM

Didn't see the movie. But I doubt it. Back in those days a piece was hand written. Not the clean sheet music we see today. So even just reading it would be hard. However, a top pro today can do pretty impressive sight reading - especially if th
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Matt, Sorry for the late response to your question, I've been OOT. When Steinway does a restoration, they will do as much component replacement as you want, and they are going to pretty much replace all the guts, unless you tell them otherwise. In
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By bSharp[Cyclist]I'll have to bow out this time. Maybe next time. Sorry to hear it, bSharp. I hope the emergency resolves favorably. We look forward to hearing you play again.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Jazz at the White House by BDB @ 05/02/16 06:47 PM

They probably did record the segment. Whether there are distribution rights is another question. I know most Shorter performances I tuned for were recorded, but the recordings are only for archival purposes.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chicago Amateur Piano Competition-2016! by RonaldSteinway @ 05/02/16 05:54 PM

Blue Line is the train from O'Hare to downtown Chicago. It stops close to the competition venue. In 2010, there was a contestant who stayed at Holiday Inn near O'Hare, and took the train. It takes about 40 min, but costs only $2.5. You may want to s
Originally Posted By Fer De Armasit lacks of the third sensor and ivory feel that Roland FP30 has and the escapement is more pronounced in the Roland too... with these features in favor of Roland With two sensors, no "escapement" notch and
Jump to new posts Re: Comparing Kawai CA63 to new sub $1600 pianos by Fer De Armas @ 05/02/16 03:39 PM

Hi, I agree with Cybergene, Kawai RHII key action has a more authentic grand piano feeling because this is a much responsive and faster key action than the RM3 despite being a plastic action against a wooden one. I prefer the quicker key return of RH
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on used Charles Walter 1500 by look_alive @ 05/02/16 03:01 PM

"Well-used" means "heavily used" to me. Perhaps you mean used and "well-cared for"?
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By nhpianosOriginally Posted By CareyYes - the action is wood (non-WNG) with Renner Blues. Thanks for listening !!!!! I guessed as much. That configuration has much more of that classic M&H sound than the newer models, IMO.
Jump to new posts Re: Backing Up ForScore Files to a PC? by spanishbuddha @ 05/02/16 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By siros I think the UI is somewhat difficult to navigate, very unintuitive. I used to think iTunes on Windows must have been designed by their MS headhunted geek, but really it's not much better on iPad.
Piano Forum
Originally Posted By ryanmanwichThank you everybody for the responses! This has definitely reaffirmed my belief we bought a beautiful instrument that will bring lots of happiness to our family. I will be showing these to my wife, who most definitel
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Vecsey/Cziffra La Valse Triste by Michiyo-Fir @ 05/02/16 12:53 PM

I agree, it's my favorite too! I also really love his arrangement of Brahms Hungarian Dance No 5 but that one becomes a little over the top and breaks the flow of the actual piece towards the last 2/3 of the piece if I remember correctly. There wer
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is Kawai's Equivalent to Yamaha's U3? by johnbarnesiii @ 05/02/16 12:05 PM

Thank you Rick, I'll keep my eye out for these! All signs seem to be pointing for me to save up for any one of these Kawai K series uprights. I'll do my best to shoot for the taller height model if financially possible.
Jump to new posts Re: Pianoteq 5 vs Roland SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling by Hendrik42 @ 05/02/16 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By kristiank I am wondering how something like Kawai CN35 (or also Kawai CE220) + Pianoteq 5 (routing the sound back through the DP speakers via Line-in) would compare to a Roland HP 605/603. I have done that. My issue with Pianot
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: chopin sonata 2 by Fazioli73 @ 05/02/16 10:01 AM

Now that i have spent some time in that section, its apparent that slow practice, as usual, is the solution. its not too bad once you get the hang of it. @Sifi, I would love to post a recording soon but i'm really just an amateur pianist so i reall
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Similar pieces to Pachebel's Canon în D by Dive @ 05/02/16 08:47 AM

Reminds me of that Axis of Awesome 4 chord thing
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Entropy Piano Tuner by Beemer @ 05/02/16 06:23 AM

Did you manage to get a tuning using the recorded frequencies as discussed in the Entropy forum? Ian
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Zoom H1 Handy Recorder (or something like it)? by chopinoholic @ 05/02/16 05:57 AM

Well, I just bought the zoom h4n and I'm very satisfied. Also bought a separate mic with it and it is a perfect combo. I made a thread about it with some recordings. Still experimenting with the placing of the mic and such. I think the h4n is a gr
Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
What's Hot!!

--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Hammond A100 for Sale!
PRICE DROPPED!
(Think B3)
Hammond A100 for sale!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad 125)
Sweetwater $55,000 Giveaway
Sweetwater $55,000 Mic Locker Giveaway
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Lauterbrunnen Podcast.. talk about music and basejumping
by Erik BerikHerik
05/06/16 06:13 AM
New piano action settling?
by Beemer
05/06/16 03:29 AM
Music Notes & Keyboards Swimming Pool
by Piano Valentine
05/05/16 10:59 PM
Little help from Kimball owners
by Davemaster84
05/05/16 10:42 PM
Mason & Hamlin Visit & ProRecord MIDI System
by Piano World
05/05/16 05:53 PM
Forum Stats
83,527 Registered Members
44 Forums
172,445 Topics
2,521,702 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission