Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Let Your Piano Sing
Let Your Piano Sing
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
109 registered (Albunea, Almaviva, alwatson, augustm, 32 invisible), 2002 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Niles' e-mail? by BruceD @ 10/16/16 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By RetsacnalOriginally Posted By BruceDOriginally Posted By RetsacnalOk, I just have to know... Did Cork ever hear from Niles? Retsacnal: Aren't you a little premature with your post? I thought that Brigadoon came to life only
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: C double sharp diminished 7 chord by Sam S @ 10/16/16 05:47 PM

You can spell any chord. It would be the same as a D diminished 7th chord: D F Ab Cb or C## E# G# B which doesn't fit with your melody notes. Might be a misprint - try a C# dim 7th instead: C# E G Bb Sam
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano related goals…. by Cassiesmom @ 10/16/16 05:29 PM

This has been such a fun thread to follow...I am just fascinated by this project ! Thanks for sharing your updates and pics!..
Pianist Corner
The most important part of what wouter79 said is to have the "policy" established from the beginning. BUT he probably will only need that once he is quite established and has to deal with a lot of people frequently. At that point in his ca
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Piano Midi by GarDog @ 10/16/16 04:38 PM

I was wondering if any of the people in this forum would be willing to share their music in MIDI format? I am looking for Piano Only music that I can convert to play on a PianoDisc player piano. Looking for popular stuff from 50s, 60s, 70, 80s, 90s
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By phantomFiveI think you have all the major elements correct here, there is nothing that sticks out. If you want to get closer to the professional level, it's a matter of making everything a little cleaner. To do that, focus on ge
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: w. streicher by David Boyce @ 10/16/16 03:35 PM

I've never seen one; I just googled it. I have no idea of the technical specifications (a set of numbers would in any case be of very limited value in the practical world). "W Streicher" will be a nonsense name, sometimes in the UK calle
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RP-401R - speakers issue by prout @ 10/16/16 03:15 PM

Originally Posted By MorodieneDefinitely return your unit and try another. However, if you experience the same problem, you may have noise in your electric. I've used a line conditioner and love it. But first, make sure it's not the unit, and it's be
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Correct Method of Keeping Fingers? by WhoDwaldi @ 10/16/16 01:40 PM

Some old teaching chestnuts: "Play with curved fingers." "Play close to the keys--from fingers touching keys." (Ugh!) "Keep the knuckle-arch parallel to the (front of the) keyboard." "Don't 'wing it'--elbows poi
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Synthesia is not interacting with my iPad Pro HELP :( by Cutestpuppie @ 10/16/16 12:06 PM

got it working now/ I had to factory reset my piano -_-
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How does Synthesia work? Can someone help me out? by Cutestpuppie @ 10/16/16 11:54 AM

QUICK UPDATE Synthesia is actually improving my sight reading? I have bought the full version and I'm practicing on 'EASY' (songs like jingle bells, row row, marry hand a little lamb etc) section with sheets enabled. I am not reading the falling no
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES8 Settings by dmd @ 10/16/16 10:35 AM

Originally Posted By CyberGeneHave you by any chance discovered the dynamic voicing from my thread about ES7 where I'm using it? It's my new discovery for today too Well, I had not seen it ... But I have now. Same basic idea. The DYNAMIC settin
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Am I "cheating" Functional Ear Trainer? by Greener @ 10/16/16 10:01 AM

Thank you. I think you'll surprise yourself. Now get on over to the 100 melodies club. We'll have you playing it today.
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Caprice Espagnol by BDB @ 10/16/16 04:30 AM

I think the tempo is fine, and the piece is better with a little distastefulness!
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By 8 OctavesOriginally Posted By JazzyMacI'm wondering how these levels compare to other method books in relation to "supposed" or "equivalency". For instance, I'm finding the RCM Prep B not as I would expect fo
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Estonia or Bechstein Academy by Dutchpiano @ 10/16/16 03:32 AM

Thank. I think so too.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: L.E.N. Pratte by Retsacnal @ 10/16/16 12:38 AM

This may be one of the oldest threads on PW
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano World Usuage Stats (Traffic) by Retsacnal @ 10/16/16 12:37 AM

I too prefer to analyze the local server logs (at least when I was still doing that sort of thing).
Member Recordings
Drifters ドリフターズ OP (Piano Cover + Piano TUTORIAL) Hello anime enthusiasts, Here is my piano cover on an opening song from a new fall anime called "Drifters". Enjoy this awesome song called "Gospel Of The Throttle". Pi
Member Recordings
Japanese music specifically for anime and games are just very awesomely composed!
Adult Beginners Forum
Digital scores are pretty darn good, but paper still remains very competitive - so for the time being, I think we're stuck in-between the worlds - with good reasons to use both.
I am interested in the latest in the F3 situation. Could someone update? Thanks.
Pianist Corner
I've never deliberately made up a story for a piece. But sometimes extraneous associations come to mind, and I don't resist them. Sometimes they only turn up only once and then vanish, others stick around and repeat each time I play the music. Man
Piano Forum
Hi all: I've just spent the last 12 months exploring options. I'm a musical night owl in an apartment eith an upright. Not an ideal combination. I was delighted the first time I tried a SilentDosc system, then tried the Yamaha SH system and then, lik
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ways of Playing Piano by hello my name is @ 10/15/16 07:48 PM

I have seen those Synthesia videos popping up on YouTube and they look TOUGH. Like. A lot. Of. Work. To learn one piece! It reminds me of DDR, but for piano, which really doesn't seem that valuable because your skills in being able to play on
Page 8 of 11 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
What's Hot!!
Some New Piano World STATS

Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

Piano Classified Ads
Piano Lamps
Piano Lamp by cocoweb - free shipping
New in Piano World's online store PianoSupplies.com, beautiful piano lamps from cocoweb. Free shipping! (continental U.S.).
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Pianoteq
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Juliusz Trubecki plays Chopin Funeral March and Presto
by acortot
Today at 02:11 PM
by MaryMM
Today at 12:31 PM
Damp chaser and piano cover
by PhilipInChina
Today at 11:49 AM
Yuja Wang named artist of the year in Musical America Awards
by pianoloverus
Today at 11:12 AM
PX-5S with a sound module and an expression pedal
by hag01
Today at 09:48 AM
Forum Stats
85,301 Registered Members
44 Forums
175,860 Topics
2,564,465 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission