Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
125 registered (Alexander Borro, Andrei Kuznetsov, ajames, AndrewJCW, AmandaH, Aleksandre, 33 invisible), 1597 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 7. Anticipation (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ 11/24/15 08:03 AM

Hi Undertale enthusiasts! Here is 7. Anticipation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-zgLGT5NIk&index=7&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17
Member Recordings
Hi Undertale enthusiasts! Here is 6. Uwa!! So Temperate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX7i9gIRdOI&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17&index=6
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 5. Ruins (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ 11/24/15 08:02 AM

Hi Undertale enthusiasts! Here is 5. Ruins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbwUHyJ6C8M&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17&index=5
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 4. Fallen Down (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ 11/24/15 08:01 AM

Hi Undertale enthusiasts! Here is the beautiful tune 4. Fallen Down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivNO5T0FNTs&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17&index=4
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 3. Your Best Friend (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ 11/24/15 07:59 AM

Hi Undertale enthusiasts! Here is 3. Your Best Friend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QgpvOSbrs0&index=3&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 2. Start Menu Theme (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ 11/24/15 07:59 AM

Hi Undertale enthusiasts! Enjoy my piano on 2. Start Menu Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQBmK0SNl0U&index=2&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Undertale OST - 1. Once Upon A Time (Piano Cover) by Amosdoll @ 11/24/15 07:58 AM

Hi Undertale enthusiasts! Enjoy my piano cover on 1. Once upon a time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz82T8dy5GU&list=PL62pKfyAHw_yi5Lh_Znnr9Rzzh0Ycep17&index=1
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Originally Posted By NordomusSure it's a matter of taste, I was just surprised that Kawai is brighter, I've only tested ca 65 last year so it may be diffrent. I'm sorry, I meant Roland, Kawai was always brighter but it seems that Shigeru made real
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Learn how to improvise by TrevorM @ 11/24/15 07:39 AM

Willie Myette has just added a bunch of videos on improvisation to his YouTube channel. I've only watched half of the first one and I've learned quite a bit already. Worth checking out. Play Piano For Hours...Without Music https://www.youtube.com/w
Jump to new posts Re: Roland Piano App compatible with RD800 by Rhodie73 @ 11/24/15 06:10 AM

Thanks for the response and looking into it Jay!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ear training & relative pitch by johan d @ 11/24/15 05:16 AM

It's quit amazing. After practicing for 1 week, I start to recognize every single note degree on the piano just by listening to it. That is - after hearing a I-IV-V-I chord progression, no matter in what key and over all octaves.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Would this work for your students? by Peter K. Mose @ 11/24/15 04:52 AM

Nikolas, I'm not sure we can help you with your internal artistic struggles. :-) What I can tell you is that this is lovely music, and would have a market among teen and adult early-level piano students. Teachers would like it for the patterning co
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Up and down by Peter K. Mose @ 11/24/15 04:35 AM

Years ago I bought some rudimentary theory flashcards that were aimed at this very issue. There were just 3 notes on each 4" X 8" sideways card. Large note heads, without stems. They sat on a large five-note staff that had no treble or ba
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha CLP-500 and iPad apps by emmaco @ 11/24/15 04:35 AM

Thanks. But I'm interessed with the CLP-585. And it's not mentionned on Yamaha's site and iTunes store...
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How to motivate a child by TheHappyPianoMuse @ 11/24/15 04:28 AM

I admit that my goals as a teacher are heavily influenced by my "spiritual" approach to music. I see music as one of life's great gifts. So from day one I make it clear that the enjoyment of music IS the goal and if the parent is bent o
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Petrof 125 Vs Ibach 116 by Mark R. @ 11/24/15 04:10 AM

Aless, What do you mean by "rehabilitated"? Depending on the extent of the work, and the current wear on the instrument, the Ibach could be a good deal. As Rick wrote, it is important that you play the instruments and choose according to
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Help with chromatic scales in la campanella by Molto lombardo @ 11/24/15 03:45 AM

This is how Arthur Friedheim, a Liszt pupil plays La Campanella, he has nice tempo changes of his own (or Liszt's, who knows?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWsgUrVAhAY
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mystery ONE-N SchumaN Please Help by PhilipInChina @ 11/24/15 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By JohnSprung Thing number one, find out if it's any good as an instrument. Where are you located? Perhaps someone here can recommend a piano technician who can evaluate it for you. If you're in the LA area, I know of a private c
Originally Posted By zggame. . . My kids do take liberty to play with the key/buttons. . . You should have _started_ by saying that!<g>
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin grand disaster by joe80 @ 11/24/15 02:51 AM

I've never seen a Baldwin in Scotland either apart from a couple of compact uprights that were in a music shop in Dundee. I know of a concert grand in the East of England but I haven't played it. Come to think of it there are very few American grands
Jump to new posts Re: Differences between Kawai KDP90 and Kawai CN-14? by Kawai James @ 11/24/15 02:14 AM

Hello anzeen, To answer your initial query, the KDP90 and CN14 are very similar in terms of specification and appearance. The KDP90 is available in the Premium Rosewood finish, and utilises the rectangular KAWAI name badge. The CN14 is available i
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Chopin opus 10 no 4 etude by Saffet @ 11/24/15 02:05 AM

Ok. I will keep on practicing slowly but perfect. This IMO should be playing perfect with incremental increase in speed and eventually reach 152 MM. Thus I need several months:) I have sought advice on YouTube tutorials as well in which people alway
Jump to new posts Re: Dead keys by agathiava @ 11/24/15 02:00 AM

Ok I can explore all my options here till I get my work done ! The fact that they sometimes work isn't relevant I suppose right? I will give it to an expert if the cleaning doesn't actually do the job - it's just that now I cannot afford not having
Jump to new posts Re: Just ordrered Kawai ES8! by Kawai James @ 11/24/15 01:33 AM

Congrats Possum - sounds like you got a good deal! Cheers, James x
Pianist Corner
Antonio Soler wrote multi-movement sonatas. So did Bach's sons.
Page 9 of 14 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 >
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Yamaha CP4 or CP40 Free Bag
Buy a CP4 or CP40 Get a Free Bag
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
High end DP review - decision made
by Chris Warren
11/27/15 02:53 PM
Casio Px-160 $425 + $50 e-rebate at Musiciansfriend
by Beakybird
11/27/15 02:28 PM
8 hands, 1 piano!
by look_alive
11/27/15 01:06 PM
How Playing Music Benefits Your Brain More than ............
by Grandpianoman
11/27/15 12:58 PM
Where to buy CLP-545/575 with voltage selector
by West39th
11/27/15 12:02 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
81,564 Registered Members
44 Forums
168,607 Topics
2,470,137 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission