Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
77 registered (AprilE, AndrewGleibman, Amosdoll, anamnesis, AndrewJCW, 19 invisible), 1486 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Forum
Too bad about the Charles Walter upright, one of my favorites. Might think about asking them to tune the piano and try again. Rich
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings from South Africa by David Boyce @ 08/20/16 03:58 AM

For removing rust, you have to immerse the arts in it for at least a day or two, so it's no good for treating rusted metal parts inside the piano. Certainly protective rubber or nitrile gloves are advised when handling the powder and the solution.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Duane Shinn 52 Week Crash Course by Mart.Hart @ 08/20/16 03:38 AM

There will be one on Ebay UK in the next week.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts Bicycle Piano Cover by elainemusic369 @ 08/20/16 03:26 AM

It's a cantonese song, hope you like it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7-5wR0H7Vw
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Could be better by Simple.Pianist @ 08/20/16 01:42 AM

Tanks for the appreciation, I will upload another one but I have to find the right way to stick different parts together. It's sounds weird but I think its going to be ok (hope so)
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: shigeru sk5 heavy action = normal ? by tirta @ 08/20/16 01:07 AM

It is the new sk5 since the dealer has got it only 1-2 months ago. Yes I find it rather harsh to tell a potential customer that his playing is not suitable with sk series and tell him a cheaper piano is more suitable. He said he tells me this to sav
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES8 & ES100 Giveaway (US only) by ElmerJFudd @ 08/19/16 11:06 PM

Heh heh. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor. With the exception of that ES8. I've already had the tape measure out and shifted the desk 13.5mm to the left.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wedding Music Journal by malkin @ 08/19/16 08:11 PM

Congratulations Tubbie!! Best wishes to the bride and groom.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New B2 orB3 vs reconditioned U1 or U3 by Gustavellstoem @ 08/19/16 07:19 PM

And also which piano would I choose if not a yamaha. I am not looking for a digital one. (the reason I was thinking of a yamaha is personal preference, I really like the feel of them) Thank You again!
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Charleston (the song) by pianoloverus @ 08/19/16 06:55 PM

If you PM me your email address, I will send you a few versions.
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES100 - Release Long Ago - Still Worth Buying? by pastthelight @ 08/19/16 06:33 PM

Thank-you
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Largest World grand piano by Jean Claude @ 08/19/16 06:28 PM

Philip, thanks for the Billy Mayerl clip not just for the playing but also because it is such a pleasure once in a while to see somebody playing whilst properly dressed. The big Challen may be in France but I have not seen it. Big country of cours
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help with Liszt's 2nd concerto by longfingers @ 08/19/16 05:36 PM

Sorry!!! I'm a bit absent-minded... I hope you'll be able to erase it. Sorry again, I'll post it in the right place.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bad purchasing experience with a dealer by Plowboy @ 08/19/16 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By malkinOriginally Posted By PlowboyOriginally Posted By Rickster Carry on y'all. the proper usage would be... "all y'all"! I've been trying to figure out the difference in usage between "all y'all" and
Pianist Corner
Thanks for all the interest. I looked at the diagrams, and saw a lot of relevant topics, but need to study them further - it was not that obvious to me what they were implying. Maybe a tree structure would be more intuitive? _______________________
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Upright piano and former lawyer Savchenko by Maximillyan @ 08/19/16 11:26 AM

Upright piano and former lawyer Savchenko Former lawyer Savchenko appeared restricted to travel abroad because of the outstanding piano him ex-wife piano MOSCOW, August 19. / TASS /. Restrictions on travel outside the Russian lawyer Mark Feigin was i
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD64/Ivory Feel G action by Jay Roland @ 08/19/16 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By sonicblasphemy Originally Posted By Jay RolandIvory Feel G is what it is. No change in design or implementation from one instrument to the next. Jay Thanks for reply! But how do you explain the big difference between those t
Thank you both very much. Will need to educate myself more about how MIDI operates.
Pianist Corner
Thanks so very much for the information, Bruce! Need to feed my Chopin addiction ...
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha DGX-660 question by islander53 @ 08/19/16 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By drewrst...The aforementioned Piano Room / Piano Reset section does not indicate that pressing this button longer than a second erases backed up data, it only indicates this procedure turns off any changed settings ..... tells yo
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Road to Kreisleriana by jeffreyjones @ 08/19/16 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By pianoloverusOriginally Posted By boo1234Just dive in. Playing something else is not going to "prepare" you for Kreisleriana. Until we know the OP's present level, I don't think this makes sense. Although no specific pi
Jump to new posts Production Grand Version 2 Sneak Peak by Zippo @ 08/19/16 09:43 AM

New Features planned for Production Grand Version 2: Complete reverb section with a new impulse response library that covers churches, studios, halls, plates and more. New pedaling script that can do half-pedaling, catch pedaling and more. Sympa
Adult Beginners Forum
Originally Posted By QazsedcftOriginally Posted By dmdHas anyone else noticed that DARKTERROR has only made 2 posts ... AND ... Has not responded to any comments in either of those posts that he started. All this "help" may be totally was
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA67 - some keys are louder by JoeT @ 08/19/16 08:30 AM

Originally Posted By Kawai JamesThe method suggested by JoeT should work. However, I expect there may be a small degree of variance in the MIDI velocity reported by each keys. Not because there is necessarily a hardware issue with the key sensors,
Member Recordings
Hello Doraemon, 多啦A夢, 叮噹 enthusiasts, This original Doraemon Theme Song will hopefully bring back some of your happy childhood memories from the past. Enjoy my piano cover! Piano Cover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ALhWHIPIlk
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 >
What's Hot!!
Italy Members - Please Check In
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
(ad)
Calculator Looks Like Piano Keyboard
Calculator that looks like a piano keyboard
Piano Keyboard Calculator

New in the Piano World online store (PianoSupplies.com) now.
(ad)
Pianist Magazine
Pianist Magazine - Helping you become a better player
(ad)
Teaching Children Music
Teaching Music to Children
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
self study testing - metronome, cheating?
by halford
08/25/16 12:54 AM
Steinway CEO Michael Sweeney Out
by iObsessed
08/24/16 09:38 PM
Is piano popular in Middle east?
by marmagedon
08/24/16 09:16 PM
Seeking piano teacher in Houston, Texas.
by Piano90X
08/24/16 08:26 PM
Does anyone have the Yamaha P-115 ? Please help me !
by Davidkian
08/24/16 06:31 PM
Forum Stats
84,760 Registered Members
44 Forums
174,726 Topics
2,550,120 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission