Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
136 registered (36251, ajames, Ahmedn1, accordeur, amadeus90, 38 invisible), 1421 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking Used Digital Piano $350-$450 by mischeli @ 05/22/16 05:14 AM

Right!
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By BruceD If I had one minor quibble it comes in the second section (after the repeat) where there is a more distinct melody appearing briefly in the upper voice. I felt that the accompanying notes in the right hand could have bee
Forum Members Parties, Tours, Cruises, & Meetings
It's not difficult to find the way through the city and those who need to, got all the informations from casinitaly but I was thinking, maybe I can offer myself for helping in person to get to the hotel? I'm not a tour guide but I know how to orienta
Piano Forum
Speaking of PianoDisc MIDI playback AND recording capability, I just had fun posting a little video demonstration on the PianoWorld MY NEW PIANO Subforum a couple of nights ago... using my new Mason & Hamlin 7’0” Model BB, with factory instal
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Atonal prelude by JoelW @ 05/22/16 12:28 AM

http://picosong.com/BAcz/
Member Recordings
Hello FNAF enthusiasts, bringing you a piano cover on a FNAF3 song by Zalzar called SpringTrap's Sorrow. An emotional theme for you to enjoy~ Piano Cover https://youtu.be/0a6RYiHCfl8 Piano Tutorial https://youtu.be/nwPKrQEEA5E
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Rainfall by Polyphonist @ 05/21/16 11:57 PM

http://picosong.com/BAYp/
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts The Thunderstorm by Polyphonist @ 05/21/16 11:32 PM

http://picosong.com/BARJ/
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Urination Sensation by JoelW @ 05/21/16 11:27 PM

This is a piece about the great outdoors. http://picosong.com/BAFV/
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Tarantella by Polyphonist @ 05/21/16 10:59 PM

http://picosong.com/BAwm/
Jump to new posts Re: New Series of HP and LX Pianos from Roland by eshmh @ 05/21/16 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By MessiahIt stated in the manual for pianodesigner or if it was Roland manual that bluetooth was for iOS only, I connected mine with USB now and that seems to work. But you guys have gotten bluetooth working also with the pianodesi
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano lessons over skype, any teachers here? by Mark Polishook @ 05/21/16 10:03 PM

Messiah, contact me if and when you're ready. I do teach jazz and classical and I don't separate them, they're all part of the bigger picture. But that's my approach. And "if and when you're ready" is the key phrase - not a second before.
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Mellow Piano by johnbarnesiii @ 05/21/16 08:07 PM

mellow piano
Member Recordings
Beautiful lullaby!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How far along should I be? by rocket88 @ 05/21/16 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By Sandy FryHey folks, probably a silly question but how far along should I be after 2 months of lessons? I am an adult ( 52 )beginner and using the Alfred Adult book ( I think it is the Basic book 1 ) with a teacher who I
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Originally Posted By mischeliEvery jazz student needs to know this first: -Jazz is music + Jazz is not a theory. Jazz is a real thing. Your life is not a fairy tale, if you play Jazz. Jazz is the real life. Jazz is a matter of your own choice.
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Jump to new posts Re: Don't cry when you hear this ... by Panolof @ 05/21/16 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By scgrant To each his sufferings: all are men, Condemn'd alike to groan— The tender for another's pain, Th' unfeeling for his own. Yet, ah! why should they know their fate, Since so
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage D Activation Limit by Frédéric L @ 05/21/16 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By Macy Authorization is done through the Native Instruments "Service Center" app. Native Instruments limit THEIR VST PRODUCTS to two computers simultaneously but you can apparently activate as many times as necessary to m
Jump to new posts Re: Comparison of Portable Digital Pianos under 1000 US$ by Dragon Piano @ 05/21/16 05:06 PM

Hello everybody. I’m joining this conversation a little late. Is this thread just relegated to the <$1000 price range? There are many other factors that can weigh into why one digital piano would be recommended over another such as recording sof
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
I agree with the others... if the school is a tax-exempt organization, and not for-profit, they shouldn't need a valuation for tax purposes. The donor, on the other hand, could use the donation as a tax deduction. The estimate of $1K seems pretty l
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Teaching Piano Class....sort of by AmandaH @ 05/21/16 03:22 PM

I used The Alfreds Adult All in one, the first book and then moved into the RCM level 1. I just bought a couple theory books. Mark Sarnecki s books are really well done. Another one to recommend is the Fabre books, which I hear are also really g
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai ES 8 by peterws @ 05/21/16 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By Kawai JamesHello Buckster, Originally Posted By BucksterI was tempted with a ES8 a month or so ago here in UK but since then prices have gone .... up ... a lot ! I think ES8s were going for £1050 or so - now they are £1200 +
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help choosing List D piece? by AmandaH @ 05/21/16 02:30 PM

Just a n other suggestion. I know substitutes can be made for higher level pieces (such as a grade 6 Piece) I know you can switch out a repertoire, but I'm not sure about Etudes.
Composer's Lounge
Jump to new posts Romp by Polyphonist @ 05/21/16 02:15 PM

http://picosong.com/B8pc/
Jump to new posts Kawai ES8 Key Volume Feature by dmd @ 05/21/16 01:57 PM

I just looked into the Key Volume feature on the ES8. It is GREAT !!!! I have always had an issue with the volume of the BASS notes on most digital pianos. Personal preference, of course. Now, I can modify the volume of every key on the keyboard
Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
What's Hot!!
Why It's Impossible to Tune a Piano!
aka, why you should be nice to your tuner.
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Hammond A100 for Sale!
PRICE DROPPED!
(Think B3)
Hammond A100 for sale!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad 125)
Sweetwater $55,000 Giveaway
Sweetwater $55,000 Mic Locker Giveaway
(ads)
PD - WNG - MH
PianoDisc
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Ragtime
by fatar760
05/26/16 12:23 PM
Should you take lessons from same teacher as your child?
by ViennaAutumn
05/26/16 10:42 AM
My upright is good enough for me
by Beemer
05/26/16 08:09 AM
Damper Spring Rail?
by Beemer
05/26/16 05:39 AM
Proper Recital Attire?
by MacMorrighan
05/25/16 11:36 PM
Forum Stats
83,760 Registered Members
44 Forums
172,939 Topics
2,527,908 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2016 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission