Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
150 registered (ando, 36251, anamnesis, akin, 26 invisible), 1494 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Has anyone tried the Korg Havian yet? by Possum SP280Krome @ 05/18/15 03:51 PM

I am curious if anyone has tried this out, or perhaps is it even released? It mentioned a European action which I am wondering is it NH or more RH3 like? It looks to have a good speaker set as well but am wondering specifically about the piano and rh
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Going Independent by oldbegonia @ 05/18/15 02:50 PM

As fate would have it, just a few months before Bill's early retirement and re-entry into piano teaching, our daughter was in a fender bender in one of our cars. Just a tail light and cracked fender. The cash pay out from the insurance company was en
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By NahumOriginally Posted By DanSHave you spent a lot of time writing counterpoint? A lot of time - yes; but not write counterpoint - to improvise it.In addition, I write a lot of arrangements, and there is full of counterpoints.
Jump to new posts Re: Casio px-150 vs px-a100. Is there any difference? by Cue Zephyr @ 05/18/15 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By LimpoI found out that the px-160 is supposed to be available the 9th of June. Atleast on Thomann.de. Worth the wait? If that's true, then I'm curious as well. Right now I'm awaiting reply for the Kawai ES-100 availability from t
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I'm Tuning for a Showroom Now.... by Dan Casdorph @ 05/18/15 12:52 PM

My experience has been that some companies stock strings but most refer you to a string maker. I think Mapes has the Kawai specs. Don't know about the others.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Monster Festivals, Plymouth State University by hreichgott @ 05/18/15 11:47 AM

Thanks dynamobt!
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Book for reading music/sight reading by anamnesis @ 05/18/15 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By earlofmarOriginally Posted By anamnesis Originally Posted By earlofmarOriginally Posted By paradice is there a book that goes through all these 'tricks' of how to read music in a methodical way instead of me being all over the p
Pianist Corner
Sergei Prokofiev - Piano Sonata No.1(upright piano "ROSLER") Republic of Kazakhstan,Uralsk. What do you think about the playing of the young lady (Nastya)? https://youtu.be/jJtgwgDTmHM
Jump to new posts Re: Thankyou by Frédéric L @ 05/18/15 10:50 AM

Oops, I wrote an answer as if you would like some help... And readind the message again, you already have it.
Pianist Corner
Congratulations Nikolas - fantastic! Thanks for posting the youtube link goodog
Piano Forum
Did you end up purchasing one of these?
Jump to new posts Re: Lindner piano by David Boyce @ 05/18/15 09:43 AM

I came across my comment in this thread and realise that I've not been accurate and that I should apologise to Dan Silverwood. His comments above are correct - problems most frequently arise from the breaking of part of the plastic 'flange' that cli
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai CA17 by backto_study_piano @ 05/18/15 09:25 AM

It might be best to ask this question on the Digital Pianos Forum (this is primarily for Acoustic pianos) for a more comprehensive answer.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sale scam by wimpiano @ 05/18/15 09:05 AM

Hey, I don't know whether you knew or not but Nigerian Princes are awfully rich and as it seems I am their heir.. at least that's what they tell me..
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Need guidance/advice for selling an upright grand... by PhilipInChina @ 05/18/15 08:14 AM

It has been used as a marketing term for at least a century. In a catalogue it is clear enough but in a small ad I think it is quite confusing.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano benches by PhilipInChina @ 05/18/15 08:00 AM

On the subject of leather care one of the best products I have found is Nivea.
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Re: Where to put my piano by Piano_Brazil @ 05/18/15 07:53 AM

C seems to be the best choice. I would avoid the windows.
Jump to new posts Re: Roland Gaia Synthesizer by Charles Cohen @ 05/18/15 07:12 AM

Originally Posted By markalien. . . - I really loved it. That's all that counts. There are third-party Gaia sound libraries if you change your mind. . Charles
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: PIANOS FOR SALE by PhilipInChina @ 05/18/15 06:04 AM

Had a very large, very strong coffee. Piano is no longer for sale.
Jump to new posts Re: Need string sizes on Estonia 190 by Olek @ 05/18/15 05:11 AM

The correspondence is not just one gauge down I would look at tensions to try to have them similar, or may be a little higher as the US wire is said to be harder. There are tables on line I think. If not in some books, and if not I have one on Exce
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
What was that??? It sounds fantastic!
Jump to new posts Re: Roland hp506 and dp90se - advices needed by garywong0923 @ 05/18/15 04:51 AM

Guys! I finally pick hp508. Thanks everyone helping me a lot!!!!
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By Ralph Overall I think you ( and all of us ) need to dig deeper to find the music within us and make it sound. I think you can do even better with this piece despite a great performance. I feel as though you are holding somethi
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Rachmaninov - Etudes (live) by Veronika333 @ 05/18/15 01:51 AM

Thanks, I know about that quality, it was recorded live where accoustic in the hall was "church-like" and recorder was quite far from piano (because there was no better place to put it). Unfortunately I'm doing my bachelor exams, so I'm ve
Jump to new posts Re: ET - Ok, I'll come right out and say it by Cinnamonbear @ 05/18/15 12:55 AM

Originally Posted By Beemer[...] Any particular reason why you posted in this thread? Ian I agree. Instead of dredging up this train wreck of a thread, why don't you please start a new thread? The performance in the recording is very enjoyable.
Page 9 of 13 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory Tours
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Six pianos!
by RealPlayer
1 minute 59 seconds ago
Piano notes vs another instrument
by Dru Morgan
18 minutes 37 seconds ago
A question about sharps and flats
by BenS
Today at 11:48 AM
I love movie music!
by Hugh Sung
Today at 10:09 AM
yamaha p35 and korg sustain
by Pablo1980
Today at 08:37 AM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,377 Registered Members
44 Forums
164,242 Topics
2,409,161 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission