Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) The Best of Both Worlds
Yamaha Hybrid the Best of Both Worlds
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
122 registered (accordeur, 36251, Albunea, 33 invisible), 1451 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Strike line by Olek @ 10/02/15 02:27 AM

135 really tall this is not used, to my knowledge
Member Recordings
Hey FNAF enthusiasts, Enjoy my piano cover on MiaRissyTV new song called WUTABOUT. I turned metal / dubstep into piano, enjoy! https://youtu.be/IHgS0En2Ka0
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Jump to new posts Re: WNG's guide - hammer installation by Nientrung @ 10/02/15 12:37 AM

Yes, it's an old Japanese piano (Steinrich - no more activities).
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Help with my decision please by UnderConstruction @ 10/02/15 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By Kawai JamesIt's perhaps worth noting the OP's second post, which contains additional responses: http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2464692 Cheers, James x Ah, I responded to the wrong thread! :-)
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Which upright? by PhilipInChina @ 10/02/15 12:02 AM

Bizarre and probably best ignored. I wonder if it is the same person who made only 1 other, quite normal post, several years ago.
Jump to new posts Re: New Casio Privia DP models just announced! by Elwood @ 10/01/15 11:17 PM

Well...it's nice to see that Russia,makes some in depth videos of Casio..as this one is 10:33!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How do you test a piano? by Jay Roland @ 10/01/15 11:12 PM

I sit down and play Oscar Peterson's "Hymn to Freedom" first. If I still like it.... Then I play a quick few classical pieces. Then I explore the treble break area....and play some fff at the top and bottom, and if the treble doesn't r
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: "Spring Breeze" (Taiwanese song, arranged by me!) by ABC Vermonter @ 10/01/15 10:26 PM

Interesting arrangement. Enjoy it! Stephen Hough has a rather "innocent" version of the song on Youtube. Your version is more passionate. I asked my father about the song since he was raised in Taiwan. He told me that the mood of the so
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Searching for a new grand piano! by twocats @ 10/01/15 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By Ed McMorrow, RPTThere are many techs who do "seat strings" like your tech did-but I don't want them touching one of my pianos. I have no difficulty getting great tuning stability just by using proper tuning techniques.
Pianist Corner
What a great post! I am planning my first performance at a local nursing home in the coming weeks, and these were some very helpful tips. I'll probably play some Romantic-era pieces, like Chopin and Beethoven. I'm looking forward to it, thanks everyo
Adult Beginners Forum
Check out MusicNotes, easy piano version, at the link below. You can visually preview as well as listen before you purchase http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=MN0128929
Jump to new posts Re: screws in the soundboard by daniokeeper @ 10/01/15 06:14 PM

I have seen screws inserted into the soundboard (without buttons) on some brand new pianos. I cannot recall the brands or models. This is just a guess: Soundboard buttons are probably most necessary on soundboards that have the traditional 'pane
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: scramble rep.recital by MarkH @ 10/01/15 05:41 PM

I love to hear about people playing the Grieg Ballade. This sounds like a great recital! I'd go to some trouble to hear it.
It may be taking the phrase "waste not want not" a little too far! Plus, the new felt usually looks much nicer.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai K8 v K800 by nancyde @ 10/01/15 05:29 PM

Congratulations--I know you will love it!
Jump to new posts Re: NYC, need to fix clunky keys on my digital. by ChopinLives81 @ 10/01/15 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By MorodieneNo, but perhaps call Yamaha in the US and see if they can recommend a tech in the area that specializes in Yamaha DPs. I'll try calling and see. I actually did look up online through their website a while back, but the
Jump to new posts Pedal rod not attached correctly by pogmoger @ 10/01/15 04:15 PM

Pedal rod not attached correctly
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: 7 year old gets performance diploma :S by Orange Soda King @ 10/01/15 03:34 PM

Oh wow, the Busoni concerto?
Jump to new posts Chickering soundboard by mungo @ 10/01/15 02:45 PM

Soundboard and action
Pianist Corner
I'd love that in poster size even though it's kinda silly
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Easy question: How to sight sing minor scales? by Cheeto717 @ 10/01/15 11:04 AM

Yes, I guess you're right. I was unintentionally taught to associate la based minor with movable do, but I suppose you have a point.
Jump to new posts Re: Help with my decision please by Fer De Armas @ 10/01/15 10:49 AM

Try Kawai MP7 ... Tim Praskins (AZPianoNews) wrote this about Kawai MP7:... in my opinion this would be the perfect digital piano in that "under $2500US price range." You can read it directly from this link: http://azpianonews.blogspot.c
My New Piano!
Replying to the op, I'm a piano dealer in the UK and have come across Roberts pianos before, not heard much but not heard anything negative either so that must be a good sign. As for buying from a non BD dealer, that isn't an issue at all, Roberts ha
My New Piano!
Jump to new posts Re: I think this one will be my next by Lukewinter @ 10/01/15 09:40 AM

Does it have the patent action or is it standard roller? You'll have fun regulating it if its patent
Jump to new posts Chickering pinblock by mungo @ 10/01/15 09:35 AM

Chickering pinblock and hammers
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 >
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad) Yamaha Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP4 & CP40 Stage Pianos
Ad (the Piano Store)
the Piano Store - Restored Steinway Pianos
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
20 minutes
by dolce sfogato
Today at 05:12 PM
question on playing full songs
by iamanders
Today at 05:09 PM
Would U consider a piano only 3 years younger than the USA?
by swampwiz
Today at 04:33 PM
Marc-André Hamelin Cliburn Concert -- Webcast Tonight
by kcostell
Today at 02:24 PM
Piano sound characteristics
by Veelo
Today at 01:18 PM
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
Forums Rules & Help
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Forum Stats
80,964 Registered Members
44 Forums
167,336 Topics
2,452,313 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission