To add your own pictures to the gallery...
Use this forum to post your piano pictures.
You can then copy and paste the url for your picture(s) in your post(s).
To Post a Picture or Pictures
- Click - New Image
- In the Subject box, give your Picture(s) a Subject/Title
- Description Box is for describing what your pictures are about, where they came from, etc. (optional)
- Next to the "Post Options" is a link that says ,"Image Manager" (Total Files: 0). This is where the actual magic of uploading your pictures takes place.
Click the Image Manager link.
- You should see a box pop up that looks like the one I posted in this gallery, above. In the large text box you can enter a caption for your picture (optional). Then, CLICK "Browse" to navigate to where the picture is on your computer. When you find the file you want, click on it, then click Add File.
You can keep adding pictures by repeatedly clicking Browse, navigating to the next image, and clicking Add File.
- When you have added all the pictures you want, click Done Adding Files.
- The last step is to click the Submit button (you should see it in the lower left of the posting form area).
You will now have your pictures posted in our Piano Picture Gallery.
Notice that each picture has three links under it, for Thumbnail, Medium, and Full.
Use the "Medium" link to pull the picture into your post(s). You can also direct people to your "gallery" where they can choose to see the bigger picture, so to speak.
This allows you to post a fairly large, high quality picture that people can choose to see if they want, but also provides a small or medium picture which is much better for posting in a thread (so it doesn't blow out the page).