2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
25 members (drumour, Hakki, crab89, EVC2017, clothearednincompo, APianistHasNoName, JohnCW, Kawai James, 8 invisible), 1,251 guests, and 286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
21. Euan Morrison - Piano Ballet

Very nice tempo and phrasing. You kept the left hand soft and the melody was brought out well in the right. Good flow to the piece.

22. DragonPianoPlayer - The Mechanical Doll

Wonderful accenting. You captured the spirit of the piece. I wish there was more of it. It ended too soon. Good performance.

23. Euphonatrix - Sonatina in F, WoO, Anh. 5, No. 2

A very polished performance. Good work on the embellishments. Nice mood changes. You are quite accomplished for 4 years of experience. Also, your piano sounds wonderful.

24. AdagioM (Michele) - Adagio from Sonata No. 48, Hob. XVI/35

Excellent tempo. Such a gentle and soothing piece. You played effortlessly and kept great control of the dynamics.

25. mlr1899 - Sensation

Absolutely terrific. You've got ragtime spot on. Hardly a hiccup in the whole piece. Perfect tempo. A real foot stomper.

26. Gary001 - Theme in F Major

A very solid performance. It moved right along. Keep up the good work.

27. rocky - Evacuee

A beautiful theme. I thought the tempo was great. Well done.

28. Serge88 - The Long And Winding Road

I have a special fondness for this song and I enjoyed your interpretation.

29. angelojf - "Here Comes the Sun"

This was great. You defintely captured the spirit of the piece. A performance that makes you want to sing along. Loved it.

30. kawaigirl1 - Leo

Beautiful. You have such a wonderful touch on the keyboard. Light and effortless. Excellent.

[Linked Image]
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
50. Refreshing! Real nice playing.

49. Nice. A real 'stand by the piano with a drink' kind of piece. You have a real good feel for it and a real nice touch.

48. Ummm. If i keep standing by this piano with a drink I'm not driving home.... smile That was great!

47. Well that's got to be a first on PW right? Recorded on an i-phone! And not bad at all.

46. Good job. Good time and well played.

45. Nice arrangement. Good job.

44. I like it. very smooth.

43. interesting piece. Almost has a guitar feel. Enjoyed your playing.

40. Gotta take off so jumped ahead to one of my favorite players here on the forum...Gerg. Not disappointed either!!! Wow!!! Fantastic job!! A few stumbles here and there but a tough piece and you really have the feel for it. bravo. smile

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
44. PianoN00b (Yang) - Midnight Rhapsody

Yang - interesting piece - very "rhapsodic" - well played for a "PianoNOOb" - enjoyed this alot - amazing love (so to speak) for the young lady thumb

46. Paul Cast - Sonatina Op.36 No.1 Allegro, Andente, Vivace

Paul - very listenable for a "study piece" - well played - would enjoy playing this myself - thanks for bringing it to my attention so nicely executed.

With aurally pleasurable regards, JF

Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on. Frederic Chopin

Current favorite bumper sticker: Wag more, bark less.
31. Orez Eno - Two Timing, Op.134 No.6

Very steady playing. Good rhythmic control. In only 9 months you've made excellent progress. It doesn't sound like you missed a note.

32. Undone (Jim) - Night Song

Excellent changes in dynamics. I haven't heard the other interpretations, but yours definitely evoked a nocturnal feeling. Very good after only a 7-1/2 month resurrection.

33. AnthonyB - I due fiumi

Less than one year? Excellent performance. This piece is becoming one of my favorites for this genre. Very even and melodic. Very much in control.

34. Strat - Wind Crest (from Final Fantasy X-2)

You moved through each theme seamlessly. Your dynamic range was quite good as well.

35. jotur - Cathy Turner - (This is Not Your
Mother's) Black and White Rag

Very steady and in control. The left hand wasn't overpowering which is easily done with ragtime. I'd like to hear more from you in the future since so few of us play this type of music. A good effort.

36. Eighty8 - Letter From Home

So you transcribed this from a Youtube video? Very impressive. This piece has a lot of intricate passages that you flowed through nicely. Excellent job.

37. epf - Music of the Night

The melody really sang out. Excellent arrangement. You know it's effective playing when it stirs up images from that wonderful show. A strong performance.

38. Copper - Stardust

In spite of the many versions of Stardust out there I think that this piece is a challenge to play effectively. I liked the way you allowed the beauty of the melody to come right out. A very good performance.

39. Pevawi / Peter - Für Elise

Some very nice sections in this performance. In general, you maintained the rhythm and dynamics of the piece. Most of us get a little finger-tied with the second theme. It will come. Good job.

40. gerg aka Greg - Nocturne Op. 37 No. 2

A wonderful effort. Good change in mood between sections and your transitions were very smooth. You're not far away from a very polished performance. Bravo.

[Linked Image]
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Hi All

I shall be adding my thoughts to this list as I listen along (thanks Monica for this template thats the first time I've noticed it)

01. Mark... - Prelude in D minor
Hi Mark, yes very interesting and a pretty good opener thanks

02. Mateusz 'Mati' Papiernik - Sonata No. 14 'Moonlight' in C# minor, Op. 27 No. 2: Adagio Sostenuto

Hi Mati I didn't notice the slips you mention sounded great to me thanks

03. Monica K. - Nuvole Bianche

Hi Monica just fantastic as always I could listen to you play all day. I think you are probably so inside the mindset of Ludovico that his stuff just opens up to you easily plus of course you keep on getting more skillful with every recital

04. Lisztener - Whistling Away the Dark

Hi Lisztener a fabulous serious first stab!! just gorgeous kinda haunting thanks

05. LisztAddict - Prelude Op 28 No 13

Hi LisztAddict as always you just sound like a pro to my ears...lunch sounded nice tofu huh?

06. Laura D - Tarantella

Hi Laura D - blimey thats amazing!!

07. Mr Super-hunky - Imaginations

Hi Hunkster thats fantastic my friend - holy cr&p! wink you just keep getting better

08. Riddler (Ed) - I Remember Clifford

Hi Riddler - I just love it, everything about it thanks

09. John Frank - Etude, Op.10, No.3 (Theme)

Hi John yes very nicely arranged and very nicely played too - you are making fantastic progress good job

10. True Beginner - Les Fleurs Sauvages ( Wild Flowers )

Astounding for 6 years playing (what?? 6 months OMG!)

11. laValse - Prelude Op 40 #3

Hi laValse: Short and sweet and worthy of the upgrade from bar to recital IMHO

12. Peyton - A House at the End of the World

Hi Peyton - wish I could sing like you, I'd sing all the time - jeez you're so talented, just brilliant, is that a bass pedal?

13. Ted Stanion - La fille aux cheveux de lin

Hi Ted very nice played thanks tide pooling sounds interesting?

14. b528nf7 - Bill Moore - Piano Bar Theme

Hi Bill loved it Took me back to the muppet show put a smile on my face thanks

15. Schubertian - J S Bach - Prelude & Fugue #15 in G Major; WTC II

Hi Schubertian amazing sounded just perfect to me

16. Jinbo - Moment Musicaux No. 3 in F Minor

Hi Jinbo: Amazing that it is recorded on a mobile phone, sadly it clips a little because of it but, it sure is greatplaying

17. dannylux/Mel - Kalinnikov Moderato in e flat minor

Mel - that is just fabulous, I just wanted to say how much that touched me, minor songs are just so haunting darn fine playing as always

18. bluekeys - Mariage D'amour

Hi bluekeys - hey for super romantic crap it was just gorgeous, that teacher is doing a fine job and you are playing unbelievably for 13 months

19. Casyopea - Prelude in C Major BWV 846 (from Well-Tempered Clavier, Book I)

Hi Casyopea - I can hear why you fell in love with this and it comes accross in your playing of it

20. rustyfingers - Root Beer Rag

Hi rustyfingers wow that sound tricky

21. Euan Morrison - Piano Ballet

Hi Euan: I always look forward to hearing you play and this doesn't disappoint, still very much a fan, I've not heard it before but that seems like a very good transcript

22. DragonPianoPlayer - The Mechanical Doll

Hi DPP - I have never heard this before but, I understand why its called what it is - it sounded perfect for a mechanical doll - very even playing thanks

23. Euphonatrix - Sonatina in F, WoO, Anh. 5, No. 2

Hi Euphonatrix - very nicely played, beautiful dynamics I don't really know this Sonatina but, I enjoyed listening to you play thanks - airport food gets better all the time LOL

24. AdagioM (Michele) - Adagio from Sonata No. 48, Hob. XVI/35

Hi Michele, such a lovely touch I even love the sound of your piano thanks

25. mlr1899 - Sensation

Hi mlr - blimey that's fantabulous - sounds like a joplin rag even though it isn't one day I may get that good - very cool
Hope the elbow keeps okay - tennis elbow isn't fun

26. Gary001 - Theme in F Major

Hi Gary short and sweet and very well played never mind only after 5 months

27. rocky - Evacuee

Hi Rocky - I've never heard this one but, man are you improving with every recital - always look forward to eharing you and you never disappoint

28. Serge88 - The Long And Winding Road

Hi Serge - that's your best so far IMHO - just love it - I'm here singing along - the timing is just spot on

29. angelojf - "Here Comes the Sun"

Hi Angelojf I'm listening to the streaming player and i'm not getting any sound?

30. kawaigirl1 - Leo

Hi Kawai - you are just amazing, you definitely should be out there getting paid if you aren'y already

31. Orez Eno - Two Timing, Op.134 No.6

Hi Orez - just delightful, sounded perfect to my ears, 9 months?? thats amazing! such talent

32. Undone (Jim) - Night Song

Hi Jim - Gracious me, 7 and one half months!! another amazing performance thanks

33. AnthonyB - I due fiumi

I AnthonyB - fantastic - you new guys are starting to make me feel rather tardy in my progress I'm going have to put more effort in - fantastic loved it.

34. Strat - Wind Crest (from Final Fantasy X-2)

Hi Strat, oh my thats just gorgeous - is that 13 months or years?? - one of my favourites so far

35. jotur - Cathy Turner - (This is Not Your Mother's) Black and White Rag

Hi Cathy - blimey Cathy you're disappointed with this??? I think it sounds bloody brilliant!!!

36. Eighty8 - Letter From Home
Hi Eighty8 One I've never heard before but, loved listening to you play it thanks

37. epf - Music of the Night
Hi epf - always loved this I'm a big fan of LLoyd Webber thought you captured the beauty of this perfectly - very singable alongable to

38. Copper - Stardust

Hi Copper - definitely your best so far, your timing is just fab with this, thanks

39. Pevawi / Peter - Für Elise

Hi Peter, It just sounds perfect to my ears exactly as it should, thanks

40. gerg aka Greg - Nocturne Op. 37 No. 2 Hi Greg just beautiful playing, so talented, thanks for your gift of love made it really special somehow

41. Fillanzea (Emily) - Sunburst Waltz
Hi Emily I Like your confident performance short and sweet thanks

42. RobM - Suteki Da Ne

Hi RobM - Aww man thats just beautiful, it has an oriental feel - jeez I've just listened to it 3 times its so pretty, one of my favourites

43. tekkie - Opus #18

Hi tekkie for only 2 years thats fantabulous, once again I'm in awe of the talent here thanks

44. PianoN00b (Yang) - Midnight Rhapsody Hi Yang - Ooh Love the intro yup and the rest of it - girl you love huh?

45. joangolfing - Hymn to Joy

Hi joanG - Oh yes love that arrangement, sounds gorgeous to my ears, thanks

46. Paul Cast - Sonatina Op.36 No.1 Allegro, Andente, Vivace

Hi Paul I'm no expert on these things but, your playing sounded just perfect to me

47. mahlzeit - Diminished

Just playing around huh? very nice playing around matthijs

48. Seaside_Lee - How Deep Is Your Love Must try harder for the next one - thanks again to everyone who took the time to comment I read every single one

49. TX-Dennis (Dennis Turner) - In The Still of the Night

Hi Dennis - I just love to hear you play, a big fan you never disappoint - super even though the piano is slightly out of tune

50. Piano*Dad - La Fille aux Cheveux de Lin Hi Piano*Dad - I have no idea what you'd change sounded great to me

51. GregF - Pastorale Op.100, No. 3

Hi GregF I thought you did perfectly playing with the red dot (doesn't it make you sweat especially when you near the end)

52. Mistaya (Caroline) - Notturno op.54 no.4 Hi Caroline - well thats just fantastic so much passion in your performance just beautiful

53. IPIBAHN (Sandy) - Jazz Hymn

Hi Sandy - shame it was only 1:28 and so sorry about your loss. Losing any family member is always tough.

54. DeepElem (aka Buck) - Cinema Paradiso Buck loved the film, love this theme - you play it incredibly well, didn't want this to end

55. Greywullf - No. 3 Canzone Amorosa

Another piece I don't know but, really enjoyed thankyou

56. Jeff (Opus45) - Barcarolle (June, from the Seasons)

Hi Jeff On the whole very well played - you mention glitches so I was trying my best not to listen for them - I didn't notice you starting over. It seems you have the notes memorized wonderfully

57. polostrings - Waiting for Arrival

Hi polostrings - what a pretty theme, wanted to hear more

58. Kawai, Hi - Raindrop Prelude

Hi Kawai, Only 7 months back on the bench sounds like you are picking things back up nicely sounded lovely, thanks

59. Mike White - Scherzino Mexicano

Hi Mike, Is there anything you can't do - you just sound like a pro, your reading skills are growing with every recital - fantastic

60. Rosanna - Shanghai Tan

Hi Rosanna - simply delightful, glad you made it, your play by ear skills are really coming on I'm delighted for you

61. ddh - Daniel - Londonderry Air

Hi Daniel, a pretty version of Londonderry Air/Danny Boy nicely played

62. YD (Yuri) - Mozart, Sonata K545, Andante Hi Yuri, As always your own critique is far beyond anything I could add, despite the mono it just sounded wonderful

63. Manndrew - Crazy

Hi Manndrew - I wanna play like you bwaaaah! just blooming brilliant! lurved it

64. Ozor Mox - Waltz in D flat major (Petit Chien/Minute Waltz)

Hi Ozor Mox - Man thats fast!! - a recording studio? jeez I'm just so totally jealous

65. Hisalone (Joel) - Hungarian Dance No. 5 Hi Joel, sounds fantastic - never mind the fact you've only been back into lessons for a year!!!

66. EJR - Everyday

Hi EJR - Such drama, just loved it - you give Monica a run for her money LOL

67. Ovaltine - Nocturne #2, Op.9 No.2

Hi Ovaltine, Ooh nice touch at the keys, loved the dynamics, again simply gorgeous thankyou

68. Signal - Leave on the Siene

Hi Signal - never heard this before, the penultimate song and worth getting to the end to listen to - I shall listen to this again in the coming weeks thankyou

69. karaeloko - Träumerei

Hi karaeloko - The final piece and yes very beautiful, the recording quality was'nt noticeably bad to me...a lovely mellow and pretty Finale thankyou

Another recital, I have enjoyed this one so much, the quality of musicianship (sp?) on offer here is amazing and yes the ABF members are getting better and better

Thankyou to everyone for sharing your music once again

regards

Lee

Twitter: @Seaside_Lee
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
54. DeepElem (aka Buck) - Cinema Paradiso

Buck - very nice piece well played - you're right, it should be longer- alot of thematic potential - good job.

63. Manndrew - Crazy

Manndrew - Super performance on an old country favorite - always wait to hear what you're going to play - always delighted! Thanks again.

With throughly entertained regards, JF

Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on. Frederic Chopin

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
I was out on a catamaran in the Caribbean when the recital started, so I'm scrambling to catch up. I've been listening at work, and it's lovely stuff. And I've heard two singers, too!

Congratulations to all of us! Don't know that I'll get to make comments on each piece, but I am thoroughly enjoying the recital.

If you want to see where I was, look here.

Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Presumably you snorkeled into the caves around Norman Island! ... and the baths at Virgin Gorda.

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
04. Lisztener - Whistling Away the Dark

Lisztener - gorgeous piece beautifully played - excellent improvisational effort - maybe my favorite of the Recital (other than No.9 wink ) - Henry & Johnny would give you a "standing O" - captivating work sensitively rendered - very, very nice!

08. Riddler (Ed) - I Remember Clifford

Riddler - lovely tribute song and really enjoyed your playing on this - commendable touch & control - Benny & Clifford would be proud - thanks for choosing & sharing it with us.

With highly capivated regards, JF

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
Presumably you snorkeled into the caves around Norman Island! ... and the baths at Virgin Gorda.
...and the Rone off of Salt Is. smile BVI's... my favorite place in the world.

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
OP Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
...continued...

31. Orez Eno-- I really liked this piece! It reminded me strongly of Tiersen’s work, and I like repetition in a piece. You play it with a nice lilting touch.

32. Undone— This is a lovely, slightly sad piece that you play with wonderful emotion. I’ve said it before, but I continue to be impressed by how pretty the pieces are in the Alfred books.

33. AnthonyB— Already reviewed, but hurray for another Einaudi piece!

34. Strat— Already reviewed.

35. Jotur— I listened hard, and I didn’t hear any reason you should feel disappointed. Quite the opposite… the fact that you expertly improvised the bass yourself is reason enough to be giving yourself an extra pat on the back. A fun piece, well-played!

36. Eighty8— I do like Pat Metheny’s work, especially the slower stuff like this piece. Good job with the dynamics. And kudos for figuring out this arrangement from watching videos… whenever *I* look at videos to try to figure out fingering etc. it all goes way too fast and is too complicated (for me wink ) to figure out.

37. Epf— “Music of the night” may be my favorite Webber song. You do a great job of communicating the bittersweet tone, and listening to you makes me realize I really have to dig out my Webber collection and learn that song for myself. It’s the perfect piece to have on hand when people say “play something for me.” smile

38. Copper— This is another great standard to have in one’s repertoire, and once again I am impressed at all of you out there who can play from fake books. I can easily imagine myself sitting in some dark bar listening to you playing this. smile

39. Pevawi— Oh, you made my son happy when he heard this playing. He loves “Fur Elise” (although he calls it “Charlie Brown” laugh ). And so do I. Well done!

40. Gerg— Wow! This is another candidate for the “most technically challenging” piece we’ve heard on the recital. Impressive playing.

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally posted by Peyton:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
[b] Presumably you snorkeled into the caves around Norman Island! ... and the baths at Virgin Gorda.
...and the Rone off of Salt Is. smile BVI's... my favorite place in the world. [/b]
Yes to the first two, no to the Rhone; too much current for this poor swimmer. But I did put my face into the water over the edge of the dinghy and see the Rhone's propeller!

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
09. John Frank - Etude, Op.10, No.3 (Theme)

John Frank - well, what can I say that you haven't heard (or thought) already - not too bad (for an amateur) - left just a little to be desired, but only in execution and not in good intentions or in capturing the essence of the piece - good forward motion thru the work - melody properly emphasized - emotion nicely expressed - dynamics not quite consistent (but promising) - climax achieved - ending properly tapering in tempo and volume - overall maybe a 6 or 7 on a scale of 10 - potential seems encouraging - if Chopin is not necessarily smiling down at least he has a twinkle in his eye - keep pushing onward & upward at that good, steady pace you've been setting - bigger & brighter things ahead thumb wink

With very personal regards, JF

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
More Comments:

03. Monica K. - Nuvole Bianche - I love the way this piece builds in intensity, complexity and beauty - Well Done.

40. gerg aka Greg - Nocturne Op. 37 No. 2 - Every note crisp and clear. A wonderful performance of a challenging piece.

48. Seaside_Lee - How Deep Is Your Love - Love the BeeGees and love the what you did with this song.

61. ddh - Daniel - Londonderry Air - Elegant rendition - Well played.

65. Hisalone (Joel) - Hungarian Dance No. 5 - Just right - both sensitive and powerful.

BillM (formerly b528nf7)
Roland KR-17M
Baldwin R
Clavinova CLP-150
Piano Vocals of Old Guy Tunes
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
03. Monica K. - Nuvole Bianche

Monica - elegant piece played with the barely controlled passion that it demands and deserves - your love for the composer's music shines thru and is readily evident in every note - excellent keyboad command with enviable tempo changes and highly commendable facility with the required dynamics - overall, a masterful performance granting us a very pleasurable listening experience. thumb

Regards, JF

P.S. Can I get on your annual "Family CD" mailing list?

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
38. Nice way to start my day... very refreshing playing.
37. That is such a nice piece. You handle it very well. Nice legato.
36.Wow, excellent job. Really good ear!!!
35. Fun...
34.Nice playing. Real good left hand legato.
33. Sweet tune. Good playing.
32. Nice feel for the piece. It really feels connected.
31. you know iot does sound plodding but you play it well and I bet you can let go and really enjoy it.
30.Real dreamy playing... smile
29. Great job! Really! I wish the recording quality was better.
28. A beatles classic. Very professional sounding.

I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I really enjoyed listening to the recital. I just wish I had known that Piano*Dad was going to blow me out ot the water so badly. We just got back from vacation here and here last Saturday. I've just about caught up at work, but we are starting a major kitchen remodel today, so it may take some time before I can post some specific comments, but for now: Great job everyone!

Ted

Hey! You did a great job. I was pleased to see a fellow Debussy traveler. I love the Debussy preludes, and I'm gaining a great appreciation for the shorter ones. They are wonderfully manageable for people who don't have eons of practice time and despite their length they are rich in thematic development.

1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
No I have not forgotten the rest of you recitalists! We started painting the kitchen this weekend and it has turned into a weeklong project! I am taking a lunch break now, so will continue listening:

21. Euan Morrison - Piano Ballet Very lovely, relaxing piece to start with after a morning of painting! I can picture the dancers for this pretty ballet.

22. DragonPianoPlayer - The Mechanical Doll This is a nice piece. I think you did a great job of bringing out the "mechanical" idea without making your playing sound mechanical.

23. Euphonatrix - Sonatina in F, WoO, Anh. 5, No. 2 Yes, you're right. Many people do assume everything Beethoven wrote was somber and serious. You did a great job of contrasting the different elements in this piece.

24. AdagioM (Michele) - Adagio from Sonata No. 48, Hob. XVI/35 I think this definitely is yours now! Nice job!

25. mlr1899 - Sensation Ouch! Sorry about the tendonitis. I have problems with that in my right hand, so I know how painful it can be. Doesn't sound like it hurt your playing of this piece any! Fun to listen to.

26. Gary001 - Theme in F Major Short but sweet! I enjoyed listening to this and wish it were longer!

27. rocky - Evacuee I love Enya's music. It's very soothing. And that is just the effect I got listening to you play this. You can keep right on with these "simple" pieces as far as I am concerned!

28. Serge88 - The Long And Winding Road One of my favorite Beatles' songs! Great job on the playing and the video! (Cute puppy! Tho I don't think I would have been able to keep playing like you did if he brushed under my legs like that! lol!)

29. angelojf - "Here Comes the Sun" And more Beatles! Nice job. I liked the added middle part.

30. kawaigirl1 - Leo As always, an outstanding job! Your recital pieces are always among my favorites.

-Mak

1889 Mason & Hamlin screwstringer upright
Kawai MP-4 digital

---------------------------
When life hands you lemons, throw them back and add some of your own. Stupid life.
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Still not sure I'm going to get to individual comments, but I have to say:

YD (Yuri): I played this piece once upon a time, but not nearly so fluently or eloquently as you do. Beautiful playing!

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Pianodisc PDS-128+ calibration
by Dalem01 - 04/15/24 04:50 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,384
Posts3,349,178
Members111,631
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission