I am very sorry for how dreadfully late this is! I've been so busy recently I'm putting all my time in to actually playing the piano, and not this forum! Thanks for all the comments on my piece also, I appreciate it. My hatred for Celine Dion was all tongue in cheek really
01. Lisztener - "Gone"[/b]
You really gave this a professional and beautiful sound, excellent playing and a great opening piece.
03. AnthonyB - Stella Del Mattino[/b]
I always like to hear new Einaudi. There is something about his music that has such a simplistic beauty. Thanks for this.
05. Mr. super-hunky - *Magicland*[/b]
Great composition! The title really captures the feel of it.
07. Mateusz 'Mati' Papiernik - Polskie drogi (Polish roads)[/b]
Such a haunting melody. You played this really well.
08. Peyton - The Last Man Alive[/b]
I like how you have your own distinctive style of music and lyrics.
16. flyingfroggy - Prelude in C# minor Op. 3 No. 2[/b]
Love this piece and your playing, and I know that this is not easy by any stretch of the imagination! It would be great to hear a higher quality recording.
23. Honnli / Steven - Suteki Da Ne / Isn't It Beautiful (Piano Collections)[/b]
3 and a half years?! This is some awesome playing and such a great piece!
38. jotur - Cathy Turner - Stone's Rag[/b]
I loved how upbeat this was and how different from everything before it! Great job at keeping on top of all those notes!
45. MarkL/Mark Leininger - Le Coucou (The Cuckoo)[/b]
I've had a look at this piece and thought it would be really hard to keep the whole thing having an even feel. The way you played this you got that spot on.
49. RobM - Giorni Dispari[/b]
More excellently played Einaudi. Somehow everyone else has the evenness and control that I lack!
50. GregF - Brahams's Lullaby[/b]
I loved the intro to this! Awesome!
63. Euan Morrison - Vesper (from Casino Royale)[/b]
Wow! This started playing before I read the title and I thought that I knew it! Lovely playing, what a great piece!
77. Theowne - Prelude to the "Tombeau de Couperin" Suite[/b]
Unbelievable playing! I'm a massive fan of your compositions as well. You have really only been playing for 3 years?!