Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
127 registered (aesop, accordeur, anamnesis, 42 invisible), 1572 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1021055 - 09/04/06 05:55 PM Tribute (song)
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maine
I know we all had our own way of dealing with that day. For me I spent the whole day in shock watching the images over and over on TV. The next day I wrote this song. I realize I'm not the greatest singer in the universe and it's probably not the next top 40 hit but I hope the expression is there. Here is the link and I've pasted the words below. I hope some of you like it.

(Title of thread edited in an attempt to keep this from continuing to be a political issue on the forum. This song was written for 3,000 people that died and billions of us left to mourn that day. It was written before we even knew who did it.)

http://www.box.net/public/xf960svsji

Out Of the Blue

The morning begins like any other day
the sun is shining in a crystal blue sky.
We drag out of bed throw water on our face
look in the fridge for some eggs to fry.

Yell to the kids “Hey, you’d better get up’
you gotta get your breakfast and don’t be late for the bus
Then walk outside get the paper and
the kids fight for the comics and make such a fuss.

A quick hug and the kids are off to school
we dress in a hurry, give each other a pat.
Start the car leave it running in the drive.
Run back to the house to feed the cat.

Drive through traffic without seeing a face
thinking about the day and what we need to do
then turn on the radio and tune in the news
and our world changes forever because ...

out of the blue..comes a jet engine’s scream
and everything changes for our American dream
in a blast of flames and a crash of glass
a thousand lives are gone in a 3 second blast.

Out of the blue, how high it can fly
I’ve thought a plane so lovely
as it soars through the sky
But who would have dreamed
no one ever really knew
that such horror and pain
could come out of the blue.

We get to work, we’re in a daze
a TV’s on and we sit to see
What we watch is beyond belief
It’s a nightmare, it just cannot be.

No one moves, they only sit and stare
as buildings dissolve into smoke and dust.
Our hearts go down with every floor
as if it’s our children, as if it’s us.

The day goes by and we still can’t believe
with every rerun we hope we’re in a dream
and when we wake it will be OK
and we won’t remember what we’ve seen

But it just gets worse and we go to our car
We sit and don’t know what to do
and we look around everyone’s doing the same
Like we’ve all been struck....

.. out of the blue, and we’ll never be the same
and everything changes with a crash of those planes.
We look extra hard on all the people that we love
and think of all that we’ve lost with a strike from above.

Out of the blue, how high it can fly
I’ve thought a plane so lovely
as it soars through the sky.
But who would have dreamed
no one ever really knew
that such horror and pain
could come out of the blue.

Peyton Higgison
9/12/01

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#1021056 - 09/04/06 07:25 PM Re: Tribute (song)
s54mo827 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
Peyton, your voice is just beautiful, your lyrics are just amazing - you're piano playing rocks, and so does your heart... Very cool, man. *sigh*

They'll be lots of stuff going on for the 5th Anniversary of 9/11... \:\( it's beyond sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7-qjprix4

#1021057 - 09/04/06 07:42 PM Re: Tribute (song)
funburger Offline
1000 Post Club Member

i hesitated to open this thread because of the topic.....i am really glad i peeked in though, your voice is gorgeous, the song is great, and your playing is awesome!!!!! thank-you for sharing this beautiful song.

#1021058 - 09/04/06 08:30 PM Re: Tribute (song)
loveschopintoomuch Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
Thank you, Peyton.

God Bless America.
Land that I love
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies ,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America
My home sweet home.
[/b]

Kathleen

#1021059 - 09/04/06 09:02 PM Re: Tribute (song)
193866 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Manassas,Va
My speakers are out Peyton .... The lyrics are excellent...Wish I could hear your voice too...Hopefully later...Thank you for sharing ....Sandy B

#1021060 - 09/04/06 09:45 PM Re: Tribute (song)
Kawaigirl1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Toronto
Peyton, it was so touching. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of music.

flickr

#1021061 - 09/04/06 09:56 PM Re: Tribute (song)
Opus45 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Peyton, thank you for sharing that with us. I feel privileged and honored.

By the way, you have a nice singing voice (I know you already know this). I always thought it would be something special to be able to sing along to something I'm playing on the piano...trouble is, my range is so limited. I envy those who are able to sing along while playing the piano.

#1021062 - 09/05/06 10:36 AM Re: Tribute (song)
IrishMak Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Hampshire, USA
Peyton, that was lovely. Wonderful song, and you sing very well. Thank you for posting this.

1889 Mason & Hamlin screwstringer upright
Kawai MP-4 digital

---------------------------
When life hands you lemons, throw them back and add some of your own. Stupid life.

#1021063 - 09/05/06 12:06 PM Re: Tribute (song)
Peyton Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maine
Wow, you guys really know how to make someone feel good about themselves. Frankly I'm not a very confident singer nor am I a performer. I've been writing songs since I was a teenager but rarely sing them for anyone other than close friends or my wife. Many thanks for the nice things you all have said.

As far as the song goes, I should add... for me it reflects where we all were before "911" became a rallying cry, before we even knew who to blame, before it became a catalyst for the great political divide. For at least one day we were all, the people of the US and the world, just united in shock and sadness.

#1021064 - 09/05/06 12:17 PM Re: Tribute (song)
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
Like funburger, I hesitated a while before opening this thread, but now I'm glad. Peyton, that was a beautiful song. I join the others in admiration. And your voice is quite distinctive in a pleasing way. I was trying to figure out whose voice and style you remind me of... Meat Loaf, maybe.

The other night I watched the Discovery special on the World Trade Center. It doesn't matter how many years have gone by; every time I see those towers collapse my heart breaks.

#1021065 - 09/05/06 12:25 PM Re: Tribute (song)
Patty39 Offline

Loc: Germany, near Cologne
I also liked your song, Peyton. Sad the occasion and the memory it brings.. that day I had been in a conference with some American business men and the conference was interrupted (and of course not continued) in the afternoon when that happened. Still, sad and outrageous as it is, you mentioned that we were united for one day - I believe, we - the citizens of the world (and I consider myself a world citizen, just love that notion) are more united than ever. Songs like yours just demonstrate this.

Patty

#1021066 - 09/05/06 12:27 PM Re: Tribute (song)
gabytu Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portland, Or.
Peyton, That was just beautiful. Your lovely song and the memory of that awful day brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing. Your voice is very pleasing to listen to, and the lyrics and music certainly fit each other. Gaby Tu

#1021067 - 09/06/06 04:04 AM Re: Tribute (song)
Ragnhild Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Norway
Thankyou.
Since I am not an American, 911 did not change my life as much as yours. But this text describing how fragile we all feel (and really are) in this strange world, speeks to me as well. Even if I don't want to be reminded it is somehow good.
Your voice is the kind that touches the heart.

I hope you will share more songs !

Ragnhild

#1021068 - 09/06/06 08:41 AM Re: Tribute (song)
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
Okay, it's been bugging me all day, but it finally occurred to me which singer your voice reminds me of, Peyton: Rufus Wainwright!

#1021069 - 09/06/06 09:06 AM Re: Tribute (song)
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
excellent songwriting

love these verses..

"No one moves, they only sit and stare
as buildings dissolve into smoke and dust.
Our hearts go down with every floor
as if it’s our children, as if it’s us.

The day goes by and we still can’t believe
with every rerun we hope we’re in a dream
and when we wake it will be OK
and we won’t remember what we’ve seen"

(like your singing too)

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#1021070 - 09/06/06 09:07 AM Re: Tribute (song)
4000 Post Club Member

As beautiful and heart-breaking as Peyton's song was....

I have a question to ask all of you.

Am I the ONLY one who feels a deep-seated anger whenever I see pictures of that day or when I think of it?

Of course, my sorrow to those families who lost loved ones is also profound and will always be. I can't even begin to imagine what they have gone through and will continue to suffer through for the rest of their lives.

But, I am still as mad as hell. I don't care who knows it. My feeling is so reminiscent of how I felt when Kennedy was assinated. At first sorrow, but then an overwhelming sense of rage.

It's settled in its intensity somewhat. But I will never let it go completely.

This is my country. Just like the place where I am sitting is my home. Thousands upon thousands have lost their lives in defending our way of life. They sacrificied the ultimate and to them I am eternally grateful. And because of their sacrifice, I hold my country and its history and citizens in the highest regard possible. And my pride of being an American citizen is impossible to describe.

That's why I am so outraged. How dare anyone feel they have the right to not only destroy that structure, but, more importantly, the lives of the innocent within.

I make no apologies for how I feel. And I will continue to feel the same until I meet my maker. It's He to whom I will answer for my unforgiving heart. I hope He will understand and forgive me.

Kathleen

#1021071 - 09/06/06 09:44 AM Re: Tribute (song)
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
"My name is John
I left the world today
my name lives on
in those who think and pray
of what might be.

i pray that what might have been
will forever be
worth the cost
of the life I lost."

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#1021072 - 09/06/06 11:28 PM Re: Tribute (song)
Bernard Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Groton, NH
Wow, Peyton, very nice. Thank you for sharing this. I, too, like your voice.

#1021073 - 09/07/06 08:27 AM Re: Tribute (song)
Balladeer Offline

Hi Peyton ...

That was a great tribute- and also a tribute to several of your skills. Thanks! \:\)

... and you do sound like Rufus ...

Balladeer

#1021074 - 09/07/06 08:35 AM Re: Tribute (song)
Patty39 Offline

Loc: Germany, near Cologne
Kathleen, I think we share the same values in a sense, and I would like to thank you for expressing your rage which for lack of words I have not been able to express, and it is mine, too - I am boiling with anger.

Patty

#1021075 - 09/07/06 02:25 PM Re: Tribute (song)
tolovemoon Offline

Loc: South Carolina
Peyton, you are a wonderful singer, a story teller, and you have wonderful skill of a great folk song likeness..
Keep singing and sharing your songs, they are wonderful and the piano that went with it was just so right..
I can only imagine if you worked with others how much your skills would improve.

Thank you for sharing this, its exactly how we where that day too.

I will never forget that day, I took my son to the doctor it was around 9:30ish. He was seen quickly and we where only a 5 minute drive back to work but I stopped at my usual stop a convientant store close to the daycare I worked at. I was coming out of the convientant store when a man came rushing through the door past me expressing "Another plane just hit the trade center!" as he ran to the counter where the cash register and clerk was, he threw his arms up in the air, slamming them back down on the counter top saying "Havent you heard? The World Trade Center has been hit in New York and another just hit? Its terrible, oh my God..." the rest of what I was hearing was in a blur and I dumbfoundly walked with my baby boy to the car in shock. I remember looking into my sons face he was so miserable with his cold and flu symptoms. I was tired myself from all of the medicines, his reactions, the terrible diaper rashes and constantly always catching the colds that went around... I drove to my job, (a daycare) with the radio on, the broadcasters where telling the horrific news. I gave my boss a doctors note for me to go home with my son cause he was really sick as kids in daycare get all the time. Then I drove straight home where I turned on the tv. The tv was set with the news on and it stayed on for 2 weeks there after. I may have only worked a few more days the following week after this day before I had enough of a job that was making my son so sick with sinus and ear infections... I couldnt see a future in a daycare business, a place that herds kids in like cows... Kids need one on one attention in all their life growing up. Keeping them together with so many hands and germs all festering can not be good for anyones health, yet sick or not people take for granted the care that is provided...sending sick kids to daycares or school anyways so they can go to work or not be bothered with caring for them theirself.

I knew in my heart that 9/11 was the biggest disaster for others that I had never met, but my heart ached for them.

It was a sign for me to realize I should do what was best for my childs health and my own as well as others. I wanted to carry out a memory of people I didnt know with a message to others that life is to short to waste time in places where you dont want to be or the people dont care and they are not thinking about others in the respect that they should stay at home when they are sick so they wont spread the germs to others only making the flu season last that much longer.... .

I home school my children for that very reason so every year the cold and flu seasons come around we may be sick for a little while but we can get rid of it within a week or two without it ever coming back... If I send my kids to a public school I believe it would only be terrible for their health. We stay at home when we are sick the full length that the symptoms occur.. I would feel bad if someone got sick all because I went to the store and sneezed on a grocery cart. I would really feel bad if it was such a cold that could be the cause of a life threat or death for a elderly person, a baby, or anyone else for that matter..

This is my answer to the question that loveschopintoomuch asked...
This gets me so nerved up....
I get so mad when people are out in public complaining about their symptons as well as they are coughing and sneezing with the flu symptoms...
Or people are simply complaining about how they dont feel well yet they are still going to work.
People complain all the time without realizing that they have a choice to make.

A choice like the people that went to work that day in the New York. The people that lost thier lives they didnt choose to die, yet they chose thier job..
There are people that became heroes that did so much more than I ever have done in my intire life. They chose to be there too and they never once complained. Probably didnt realize the long term damages either. In fact there where strangers helping strangers because its the human things to do..

The job needed to be done, there where lives to be saved, souls to be put at rest, hearts to mend, along with restoring what was lost. No one knows when a disaster likes this is going to happen but in our soul and spirit we know what is right for ourself and will go the path that is intended even when it seems wrong or brings on something not feeling right...

I just hope my point is clear that I am trying to make and it doesnt offend anyone nor hurt them. Its true though. Its all about this, we choose to to the things we do and if your complaining then it must not be right you dont have to stay where you are.. Life is to short for complaining about something if you are not happy or you are unhealthy.. Live as though it was your last day to live everyday. Make your choice be the one that you can live with without bringing someone else down. We are lucky that we are survivors...Think about others and put yourself in someone elses shoes.

People put their life at risk to go to work so that someone in need can be saved everyday. Jobs that can save another can be as simple as a clerk in a convientant store, a daycare teacher, a nurse, a doctor, lawyer, grocery store stocker, bus driver,taxi driver, banker, secretary, pc programmer, photographer, news editor, firefighter, police, clerk of court, judge, mechanic, garbage man, scientists, professors, administrators, there are so many jobs I can not name them all..

Even though the choice is there, I bet no one was complaining the day of 9/11 and if they where they probably didnt realize just how short life can be or how lucky they really are..

***The complainer probably is still somewhere complaining and not thinking about their choices and actions thay make affect others who sacrifice just as much as anyone else or to what they do in this life too.****

I myself really should have nothing to complain about daycare business in this way.. I am not really, I am telling my story about the choice I made to change what I knew was right and wrong for me.

I am sure that others did the same that day of 9/11.. I remember watching a documentary where someone was saying they should of been on one of the planes or it was that they should of been on the floor that the planes hit...

I learned a lot that day about myself and from reading what others wrote about or the simple fact that others should already know...
Choice is our freedom to live no matter what your beliefs are or your religion is.. ...

#1021076 - 09/07/06 08:02 PM Re: Tribute (song)
ARIAS Offline

Loc: Tampa Bay
Peyton:[/b] Your song made me cry. It brought back those haunting and horrific memories of that awful day. \:\( Your song was so beautiful and your voice was also beautiful. Thank you for sending it to us. We all need to reflect on one of the horrendous days in our nations history.
  • NEVER AGAIN!

#1021077 - 09/08/06 01:43 AM Re: Tribute (song)
btb Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pretoria South Africa
Top marks Peyton ... we are toally enchanted by the poetic simplicity and absence of anger of your endearing 911 tribute ... your high (and much admired) sensitivity to human suffering could hardly be better expressed. A copy of this poem should be valued by the White House ... to calm any incentive to wreak vengeance.

Bringing to mind the same gentleness of outlook, I might tell you that I have been extraordinarily fortunate to have met Nelson Mandela on two occasions (preparing his State residences) ... he is the miracle that saved South Africa from racial strife ... his secret, in spite of 27 years incarceration, is to always concentrate on a win-win solution to any problem ... his famous saying reads "When you negotiate you must be prepared to compromise". Will we ever learn?

#1021078 - 09/08/06 07:16 PM Re: Tribute (song)
4000 Post Club Member

I'm just confused by btb's last sentence.

Kathleen

#1021079 - 09/09/06 03:15 AM Re: Tribute (song)
btb Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Hi Kathleen,
You wonder what "will we ever learn?" means. May I paint a picture of my take on the cruel day 911 and subsequent thoughts.

SA time is 7 hours ahead of New York so the chance viewing of 911 on TV at the time came as a supefying act of insanity. Forgive us who are not as close to the human tragedy as you in the US for seeing things slightly more objectively ... first the thought of an incredible bizarre aircraft accident ... but, while glued to the screen, and frantically trying to mentally assist those on the upper floors to escape ... the second aircraft slamming into the second tower told the bitter story of terrorist madmen with such hate for the US ... that they were prepared to give up their lives in defiance ... the enormity of the suicide 4-plan mission led to only one author ... it had to be of Moslem origin ... and all this while anxiously watching the brave NY firemen racing against time to save the frantic flight from the inferno on the upper floors of the Tade Centre ... what
selfless courage!!

It is now 5 years on and we are able to reflect with a little less emotion ... we have smashed suspects in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine and Lebanon but they keep coming back and attacking our lifestyle ... but what is more to the point is that we are dealing with particular religious zealots who believe in suicide Paradise prizes for
blowing oneself up with innocents.

In trying to discover a solution to the impasse ... my mind went to the saintly example of Nelson Mandela ... thus the quote which spearheaded his mighty influence in taming the racial firebrands that could so easily have torn SA to pieces 12 years ago ... "when you negotiate you must be prepared to compromise".

But he added:

"Concessions are inherent in negotiations.
It is difficult to negotiate with those who do not share the same frame of reference.
When you negotiate you have to accept the integrity of another man."

That's why I added ... in view of the present global turmoil ... "will we ever learn".

God Bless America.

#1021080 - 09/09/06 10:57 AM Re: Tribute (song)
angelojf Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: PA
Peyton:

Thanks so much for sharing this song. Share some more, OK? I like how your use of the background synth/strings was never too much or overused.

-angelojf

#1021081 - 09/09/06 11:40 AM Re: Tribute (song)
4000 Post Club Member

Thank you, btb, for responding with your usual eloquence and insight.

I could not agree with you more. It's hopeless to try to negotiate with people who believe their sacrifice will provide them a ticket to heaven (or whatever they call it...I'm sorry, don't mean to be flip).

Some time ago, I read the outrageous statement by some militant or religious group that the people who lost their lives on that horrendous day were not victims at all. But instead, they respresented the true essence of America...greed, power-hungry, Godless, etc. So, they "got what they deserved."

Just this morning on the Today Show, it was reported that more Americans feel emotionally saddened by the events of 9/11 today than they did just a year after the atrocity. Perhaps it took time for it all to sink in.

Just as the Jewish people believe it is so important to remember the Holocaust, for if we don't, we are bound to repeat it. I share this view.

I'm sorry. I'm rambling. I don't have a clue on what it will take for the whole world to find peace one day. I personally think that day will never come. God help us all.

My heart breaks for ALL the innocent victims...both at home and in foreign lands.

Kathleen

#1021082 - 09/09/06 02:23 PM Re: Tribute (song)
btb Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Thanks Kathleen,

But aren't we lucky to have Peyton in our Chopin 55.1 group.

#1021083 - 09/09/06 07:25 PM Re: Tribute (song)
4000 Post Club Member

Yes, indeed!!

Kathleen

#1021084 - 09/10/06 10:27 PM Re: Tribute (song)
Eternal Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Posts: 80,372
Great playing Peyton!

Quote:
I'm sorry. I'm rambling. I don't have a clue on what it will take for the whole world to find peace one day. I personally think that day will never come. God help us all.
I witnessed the towers collapsing from my appartment's window. It made me feel helpless, sad and angry at the same time.
Will the world see peace one day? It will, IF two conditions are met.

First - we need complete secularization of all governments. The more separation between the state and the church the better. There is only one way to argue with religious fanatics - you kill them. There is no other method - by accepting the irrational, they no longer respond to reason.

The second condition for the world peace, which is just as important, is discovering better energy sources. Fusion power certainly comes to mind. This is needed, because even if we do get rid of the irrational from the diplomacy, there will definitely arise conflicts over energy resources as they become more scarce.

If there was plenty of cheap energy available for everyone to use, the US would no longer need to worry about the Middle East oil - and we could leave them be in their 10th century beliefs... Which is exactly what's going to happen once the Oil Age comes to an end.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha
Yamaha
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Fair Price for Roland HP-508
by MarkF786
11/22/14 07:54 PM
Yamaha P22 tuning instability
by beethoven986
11/22/14 07:25 PM
Intro and a question re: Elton's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"
by OnlyLivingBoy
11/22/14 05:09 PM
Are there usually dp sales in holiday in the US
by linghu224
11/22/14 04:37 PM
Intro and a question re: Elton's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"
by OnlyLivingBoy
11/22/14 03:33 PM
Forum Stats
77008 Members
42 Forums
159271 Topics
2339742 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission