Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1055290 - 02/23/06 04:27 PM New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Mr Super-Hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Arizona.
Come on everyone, it's time to "refresh" the piano bar and post up some new songs. Remember, anything goes here, so don't be bashfull! It's also a great way to get used to public performing.

Here are a couple of real simple but very nice songs. The first is titled "The ludlows" from the
legends of the fall soundtrack. The second is the very familiar "Maria" from West side story.

www.pinnaclepeakllamaranch.com/Ludlows.mp3

www.pinnaclepeakllamaranch.com/MariaWestSideStory.mp3

More songs wanted!!

(ads P/S)

Sauter Pianos

#1055291 - 02/23/06 10:45 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Balladeer Offline

Hello, MR S-H (or anyone else) ..

I am answering your call and have a song in SaveFile to post in the Piano Bar but do not know how to go about it. Can someone please advise? Thanks,

Balladeer

#1055292 - 02/23/06 10:47 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Mr Super-Hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member

#1055293 - 02/24/06 09:22 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Balladeer Offline

I think I have figured out how to to post this song (with a little help from my friends).... we'll see..

This is my interpretation of the "Phantom of the Opera" It may not be exactly what you are used to hearing, but some of you may find it interesting. I find Lloyd Webber songs to be very expressive, and when I grow up I would like to be able to deliver that expression.
http://www.savefile.com/files/2078092

Balladeer

#1055294 - 02/24/06 10:49 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Euan Morrison Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Edinburgh
 Quote:
.... but some of you may find it interesting....
'Interesting?!' [/b] - that was a hell of a lot more than "interesting" - that was superb! The interpretation was completely unique, and before I listened I was thinking 'how is this going to work for solo piano?', but it only took for the first few notes to emerge that I was captivated.

I think it is an understatement to say that you are hugely talented!

{falls to the floor making the 'We're not worthy' gesture}

Have you got anything more like this?!

Once again, that was amazing!

#1055295 - 02/24/06 10:58 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Euan Morrison Offline
1000 Post Club Member

...and Mr S-H - another 2 fantastic recordings from you. I had heard the second piece before, but I especially liked the Legends of the Fall piece. Very nice!

Will need to post a few more to keep up with you... ;\)

#1055296 - 02/24/06 11:34 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Blackpool, UK
Balladeer

I agree with Euan...I'm joining him on the floor!

When I grow up...I want to sound like you!

I may have to buy a voodoo doll of you ;\)

I'm hoping the hunkmeister thinks that this one sounds a lot like me too ;\) \:D

More! (applause)

Lee

#1055297 - 02/24/06 11:42 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Bob Muir Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lakewood, WA, USA
Oh My Goodness! Balladeer, if I didn't know for a fact that you've only been playing for two years, I would have assumed you were a classical pianist of the first order with this piece. AMAZING!

With this song, I can now believe Mike when he says one of the goals is to be able to sell our music. I WOULD BUY THIS!!! It almost brought tears to my eyes.

S-H is going to have to stock up on voodoo dolls if this keeps up.

#1055298 - 02/24/06 11:48 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hunkster

I don't know the first one but you made me really enjoy it \:D

However, Maria was good but, that is a powerful emotional song from my distant memory of the film...I think you could get more drama out of it, can you do it? I'm sure you can ;\) (...just kickin my thoughts around with ya)

regards

Lee \:\)

#1055299 - 02/24/06 11:51 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
s54mo827 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
Hi Balladeer.

I so want to hear you (and also to post something).... but I'm unable to from this computer today...(at the office - another desk in fact).... I will make a note to listen, though...

and I also want to post something up in the piano bar... so perhaps you can clue me in on how to go about that.... (take your time).

I'm sure you did a great job.

BTW: I can't hear anybody at this computer today.... so I'm not playing favourites (okay Euan, Schmoe (what a name ) & Hunk ;\)

Best to ya,
Sharon \:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7-qjprix4

#1055300 - 02/24/06 12:06 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
Balladeer, your "phantom" arrangement was creative and intriguing. You may not have seen this ad in the nonclassical pianist forum , but you would be a SHOO-IN for this solo pianist job. (I would've applied, but my repertoire consists of about one hour's worth of pieces, and I figure they'd get pretty sick of my one hour repeated forty times a week. :p )

Super-hunky, I loved the "Legends of the Fall" piece. I can tell you've been working on your new and revised system...the left hand sounded quite different than your earlier improvised works.

p.s. Good idea to start a new thread for the piano bar. I was thinking just last night it might not be a bad idea to have a new one every month, e.g., "Piano Bar March 2006" etc.

#1055301 - 02/24/06 12:09 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Mr Super-Hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Balladeer:

You just crushed my super-huge ego like a halloween pumpkin on the street!.....I HATE YOU!!

Darnit, now I have to go back out tody and buy more materials to make a Balladeer "Voo-Doo" doll like the one I have for Seaside-Lee.

That Phantom rendition was absolutelly AMAZING!. Fantastic job Mr. Super-Balladeer! You have single handedly put to rest any skepticizm regarding my opinion of the Piano magic method as that song was just incredible.

Now, you will feel an occasional "stinging" and "numbing" sensation in your fingers from time to time, but don't be too concerned, its just me poking your little voo-doo doll with sharp pins!

The pain goes away after a while and does'nt come back until I hear your songs again!!...ask Lee!! ;\)

#1055302 - 02/24/06 12:18 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Balladeer Offline

Holey Moley! I feel like it's my birthday!! I wasn't exactly expecting this response - but yur' darn tootin' I'll take it!!

Euan, you had the very thought I did initially - how can a piano compete with an organ? Maybe an experienced player could make a run at it, but I'm not in that league and decided in favor of trying to create a little different sound and feeling... seems to have worked to a degree. I am humbled by your words. Thanks

Lee - get up off the floor! ;\) You know you have played a key part in my learning over these 2 years and I thank you!

... and Bob, yes, this is 2 years of PianoMagic pure and simple - I don't know any other way. ( of course for the first year, I followed Seaside Lee off in all sorts of wild directions and paid little attention to Mike's program on Lee's advice ;\) ) I am more than pleased that you enjoyed the piece. Thank you for the high compliment. By the way, you are doing great and showing real promise already!

Thanks to all..

Balladeer

Thanks to

#1055303 - 02/24/06 12:43 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Quote:
of course for the first year, I followed Seaside Lee off in all sorts of wild directions and paid little attention to Mike's program on Lee's advice
Funny

(but, yeah I know, oops sorry \:\) )

And By the way my "local African Witchdoctor" sells anti-voodoo doll rings...I can get you one if you like ;\)

Lee

#1055304 - 02/24/06 01:48 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Balladeer Offline

Hello, Monica and Mr S-H

Monica, I think you have mistaken me for someone who knows what he is doing! Right now, I'm just having a good time and learning as I go. The gig thing does appear to be a remote possibility for the future and I very much appreciate the info you provided. When I can sit down and roll out about 3 hours worth of non stop off the cuff tunes, and take requests, then I'll be ready. Thanks for the compliment!

OK, "Hunkster" - ( is it OK to call you that?) - I have just returned from the mall on Seaside's advice (again). Typing is a little difficult with these steel reinforced neoprene gloves, and my goggles keep fogging up, but I'll persevere with this post ;\)

First, I would like to commend you on the pieces you just entered. Once again, you have delivered these tunes in your own style which I find quite refreshing. From reading your posts, it is clear that you have found the one and only secret to playing beautifully ... and that would be to do what works for you. We humans are an eclectic bunch and no one learning style is going to satisfy a majority. It all depends on what you[/b] want out of your playing. Once ya' figure that out, you'll find the best way for you[/b] to make it happen - precisely what you have done! It is extremely interesting to read your own description of what you do - and it is a pleasure to listen to you play \:D

I am tickled that you enjoyed this piece of mine. I'm beginning to get a weird sensation in my neck now, so I must go and put the collar back on.

Balladeer

#1055305 - 02/24/06 02:25 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
JerryG Offline

Loc: Long Island, NY
Balladeer, that was great, for someone who had been playing for about 20 years, for someone with only 2 years training, it was fantastic. Am going to sign up at Pianomagic.

I would like to know what instrument you were playing. Keyboard, if so what kind, or acoustic piano. The sound from the instrument was quite good and clear. What program did you use in the recording.

#1055306 - 02/24/06 02:43 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Balladeer Offline

Hi, Jerry -

Thanks for the warm words! Happy you enjoyed the music.

I have a Roland KR-7. I have a single line out of the Roland going into the soundcard (soundblaster). I record to the Roland's memory. Then I playback from the Roland into a program called "Cakewalk." I then use Cakewalk to convert to mp3. I think I can also make wav files from that to but I have never had the need. I am seriously computer challenged, and avoid anything I don't need to know about! ;\)

Balladeer

#1055307 - 02/24/06 03:57 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
IrishMak Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Hampshire, USA
Balladeer-

Umm- WOW! That was a wonderful interpretation of Phantom! What you managed to do right there is one of the things I would dearly love to be able to do "someday"- take a favorite song and make it mine, by trying something a little different from the commonly heard arrangement. That was beautiful. *applause*

1889 Mason & Hamlin screwstringer upright
Kawai MP-4 digital

---------------------------
When life hands you lemons, throw them back and add some of your own. Stupid life.

#1055308 - 02/24/06 04:12 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Mr Super-Hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Oh my god, Balladeer, you are making my head EXPLODE!! I too am playing on a Roland KR-7!! How weird is that.

I do have a magnificent new Mason and Hamlin "A", however, all of my recordings have been done on the digital Roland because it is just so easy!!.

Now, Balladeer. I DOUBLE hate you!!.. (not kidding!!). Heres why:

I have been trying and trying and trying yet again to be able to play in a totally unique, expressive style not only performing my "own" rendition of a song, but also my own "interpretation" of it as well.

By that, I mean, not just play the song correctly (the right notes and so forth), but to express my own "feelings" through the way that I perform it.

I want to be able to play a song in a way that can actually bring a tear from the listeners eye because they find and "feel" the song to be just so beutifull!.

Sure, this is sounding a little gay, but I'm not kidding (and NOT gay!!).. Note: I WILL smack you (or anyone) in the head with a rusty pipe if I have to so don't make fun of me!

Anyway, Balladeer, your performance and rendition of that song is exactly what I am so badly trying to accomplish.... Darnit!!

I thought that I was doing okay with my hokey- home-made method of playing, but now I realize that it definitely has its limitations.

I want a "fuller-richer" more sophisticated sound to my music, not just more of the same crappy semi improvised easy scores with a few extra notes added in.!

I am really "flustered" right now!. I have been in this situation a few times before and I always do the same thing to get out of it; that is to go into hybernation for a while with a totally open mind and re-think the entire situation!

I really like my method of using written music as my guide, however, I want to be able to add the really full and rich fill ins as you do.

Give me a day or two to find a really nice song in my compilation book and I will give it yet another try to make it sound rich and full....and "my own". I don't need to practice it much, as if I don't get it right away,...I never will.

I am really jealous of you Balladeer and I am not going to run and hide! YOU and your playing style is what I am after!!

Now, I'm sure you understand based on all my other wacky posts that I really don't actually hate you!, and that I say things like that just to get a reaction, but my jealousy for you and your playing IS REAL!! (This time, actually NOT kidding~!)

You have inspired me to do better....MUCH better! I am no longer so easily satisfied with my lame fakebook crap; something is going to change!

I'll be heading into my little tunnel tonight and not coming out until I can find something to rival your performance, or at least the best I can possibly do.

If this is'nt inspiration or motivation then I don't know what is!!

BTW, for anyone else reading this thread, I am sane enough to realize that this forum is not intended to make a "competition" out of its members. I am NOT actually trying to "compete" with Baladeer (or anyone else for that matter), but I am now so incredibly inspired and motivated to try harder that something good just has to come out of this.

If the intended purpose of the AB forum is too support and encourage its members to try harder and do better, well then it certainly has accomplished its intended goal.............................(walking off with piano book in hand, heading towards cave.)

#1055309 - 02/24/06 04:21 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Bob Muir Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lakewood, WA, USA
Let's see, Superman had his "Fortress of Solitude", does Super-Hunky have his "Lean-to of Solitude" out there on the ranch? Maybe with a long extension cord so he can plug his Roland in? \:\)

#1055310 - 02/24/06 04:47 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
hmmm...super-hunky, for an easy going guy you sure have your bursts of self-criticism!

As for me, my goal is to one day play as good as your "lame fakebook crap" , which I want to stress is definitely NOT lame and NOT crap!! I still play your "Lake Erie Rainfall" nearly every day as I gnash my teeth at my inability to get my own rendition of it up to anything approaching the proper tempo.

...say, do you think if I[/b] bought a Roland KR-7 that I'd be able to play like you guys, too?

#1055311 - 02/24/06 07:47 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
s54mo827 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Balladeer,

I imagined myself sitting in the audience watching you on stage. I love all those extras you do with the song. You played this so well.

Phantom of the Opera - Magnificent!

Sharon

#1055312 - 02/24/06 08:27 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
s54mo827 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hi Mr. S-H.

I think your rendition of Maria sounded really nice. You're really good...and always improving... and you may have better ideas now of the fuller sound you're after.

Gee whiz - I better go practice now.

Sharon \:\)

BTW: This place continues to inspire.

#1055313 - 02/25/06 01:56 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Balladeer Offline

Hi Sharon, IrishMak and Mr Super Hunky...

Sharon, I am imagining you[/b] on the stage the way you are progressing! Thanks.

Mak, very glad you enjoyed it - I'm sure that in due time you will make songs your own too. Just experiment and go with your gut. What's the worst that can happen!

Now, Mr S-H - you are cracking me up with these posts!! Hey, and the coincidences are becoming scary! Roland KR-7 ... the thing nearly plays itself!! ;\) As for the Mason, this saddens me more than I can say. I am just a little Kansas farm boy in the middle of about 2 million acres of wheat. I only get to come in from the fields occasionally to take a spin on the Roland. As far as digitals go I think it is unparalleled, but my heart cries for an acoustic... oh, my how it cries! I have gone into the city and shopped for pianos the last year or so. Just any old piano isn't going to do... but the Masons and Steinways I have had my hands on would do nicely! \:D I played on a Mason last week which had one of those big "wagon-wheel" devices under it which keeps tension where it should be. The tone was as warm as butter. I'm not normally jealous, but I might make an exception here ;\) When I grow up, I'm gonna have one of those things!

Your description of what you want to do with your music (and will do) defines an artist as opposed to a performer. There are many great performers. I will never be one. I do think, however, that I can develop into a decent artist. I also think that is where you are headed. You mentioned that you want to "bring a tear to the eye" of the listener .... I want to rip their hearts out - but oh so gently!

Forget the 'gay thing' (shhess!) - in my estimation a man's real strength can be measured by his capacity to feel - and to express those feeling thru your piano music is, to me, the pinnacle of achievement. When I first began to play I knew that I wanted to play with power, passion, and poignancy - that is still the goal, and always will be. For me[/b] , there is no other reason to play. From your posts, I get the feeling you are in the same mindset.

Now as for your so called "hokey-homemade method" .. it's pretty darned slick if you ask me - and you have already used it to produce some very sweet music. I obviously don't have the answers to all this stuff, but I've got some thoughts and ideas I will share here and maybe we can kick them around.

The place where you and I want to go is not going to be reached by directly[/b] applying any[/b] method. The chosen method is only the vehicle which will lead to the freedom required to play in this manner. The freedom[/b] is the key - freedom from the constraints of reading - freedom from the constraints of thinking specifically about the notes and the chords. I think when a player truly lays his or her heart out there it is usually because he or she has reached a point in playing where the conscious thought process is minimal...

Brother ... this is getting way deep - sorry! Anyway, I think you get the message. So while you're in hybernation (shess again!) give a little thought to how you might free yourself up a little more.. (and when you figure that out, let me know so I can be more free too!)

The written music (or lead sheets) are a bit of a sticky issue. I will still use them on occasion when initially working on a tune I don't know well, but I get away from them as soon as I can. It used to be a memory thing, and is slowing evolving into a feel thing and and ear thing. Trying to work out a few tunes you do already know without any written aid might surprise you. You might give that a shot while you're in the "tunnel!"

This is[/b] all about inspiring each other. That is why I am already enjoying this forum immensely. All the folks seem helpful - and happy to be helpful - not to mention talented! I am inspired by all the participants and only hope that I can contribute to what you have going here.

Balladeer

#1055314 - 02/25/06 02:34 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Mr Super-Hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member

it's 12:30 a.m right now,and boy what a day I had!

What a very nice post Baladeer. This is what its all about!!

I'll talk more in the morning....I'm bushed!

#1055315 - 02/25/06 06:14 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Euan

I have just listened to both recordings the only thing wrong with them is they are too short!! ;\)

Boy, you left me wanting more

Simply beautiful

If you could just cure that hiss I'd listen to them in my car \:D

regards

Lee

#1055316 - 02/25/06 08:32 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Euan Morrison Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Thanks, Seaside.

The problem is - the pieces are short to begin with, so unless I start improvising (which ain't gonna happen \:\) ), then they have to be short.

Am currently addressing the issue of backround hiss / interference.

I tried downloading samples of programs that claim to reduce hiss, but although they did to a certain extent, the quality of the piano sound fell badly.

Bob Muir mentioned running the laptop on battery - unfortunately my laptop is stone-age, and refuses to charge the battery, so mains is the only option (I refuse to pay $60 for a new battery when the computer itself is worth less)

So am thinking the best thing may be to dismantle and carry the piano upstairs, to a full-size PC on 'recording days'. Will that help to reduce backround noise? What do all the digital piano players do? I will get the option of plugging direct into the soundcard, hopefully that will help (although I'm worried about 'fan noise')

#1055317 - 02/25/06 08:57 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
JerryG Offline

Loc: Long Island, NY
Balladeer,

I would like to know if Mike teaches how to make the improvisations I hear in your playing or is it something you worked out on your own, or derived from others on the Pianomagic forum.

Basically my question boils down to the extent, beyond basic melody and chord in the base, that is taught in the method. Does he actually give you techniques to add chord progressions during the dead spaces when the melody is not moving. Does he tell you what chord progesssions work and why? Does the method teach you how to add to basic chords with color tones and what color tones work and don't work.

#1055318 - 02/25/06 10:03 AM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Balladeer Offline

Hi, Jerry..

Some mighty big questions ... and the answers will probably surprise you.

There are no improvisations[/b] in the piece you just heard! In fact, I have played this piece using only 5 chords all the way to the finish. (For a more dramatic ending, I did raise the key a couple of times, but the entire piece is essentially just a few chords). What listeners hear as improvisations are nothing more than decorations based on the chords I am playing.... and this[/b] is the most critial point... Because I have learned from PM how the music thinks and what it is likely to do next, I have freed up the brainpower needed to focus on expressing myself through these decorations[/b] Granted, I have a long way to go, but, I think I am making progress. I also think anyone can do this.

Regarding chord progressions, Mike teaches you how[/b] to understand them and why[/b] they go where they go. Once you understand that then you do not need Mike or anyone else to tell you how to proceed - you will know[/b] . Then - and only[/b] then - can you make the music your own.

Remember, I am just a beginning student. Mike would be the one to go into greater detail. He would be glad to talk to you or anyone else.

Balladeer

#1055319 - 02/25/06 03:18 PM Re: New songs in the PIANO BAR, more wanted.
Tomas Offline

Well I'm going to take some time today and listen to the pieces already posted in here, and add one of my own.

I've been refining this piece for the past week or so - I was playing it way too slow and not smooth enough in certain parts before.

Chopin\'s Prelude in E Minor

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Pianoteq vs Digital Piano vs Acoustic Piano
by wildpig
Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Baldwin Hamilton 1941
by JMN12
Yesterday at 11:13 PM
Tucson, AZ: Is Arizona Room a bad place for a piano?
by Paul678
Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Kissin plays...
by JoelW
Yesterday at 07:33 PM
For Sale : True Keys Pianos (bundle) American,Italian,Ger
man

by imyself
Yesterday at 05:51 PM
Who's Online
85 registered (AZNpiano, Allard, aesop, AB99, 23 invisible), 862 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76224 Members
42 Forums
157573 Topics
2314546 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission