Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
92 registered (ando, 36251, alwatson, Bambers, Amrei, 17 invisible), 1793 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 52 of 52 < 1 2 50 51 52
Topic Options
#1802530 - 12/08/11 09:07 AM Re: 1 [Re: mr_super-hunky]
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012


Registered: 08/10/05
Posts: 18096
Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
This is one of my all-time favorite threads. thumb
_________________________
Mason & Hamlin A -- 91997
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/pianomonica

Top
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2347393 - 11/08/14 06:10 PM Re: 1 [Re: mr_super-hunky]
jotur Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Registered: 09/16/06
Posts: 6357
Loc: Santa Fe, NM
Thought I'd revive this ONE dead horse smile

Cathy
_________________________
Cathy

Practice like you are the worst; play like you are the best - anonymous

Top
#2347440 - 11/08/14 07:54 PM Re: 1 [Re: mr_super-hunky]
earlofmar Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 03/21/13
Posts: 2917
Loc: Australia
OMG this thread dates back to when Mr Super-Hunky was just a young boy smile and apt to do silly things laugh
_________________________
Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

XL, XXXVIII-9-XXX

Top
#2347469 - 11/08/14 08:56 PM Re: 1 [Re: earlofmar]
jotur Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Registered: 09/16/06
Posts: 6357
Loc: Santa Fe, NM
Originally Posted By: earlofmar
OMG this ONE thread dates back to when Mr Super-Hunky was just a young boy smile and apt to do silly things laugh


Fixed it for you smile

Cathy
_________________________
Cathy

Practice like you are the worst; play like you are the best - anonymous

Top
#2347477 - 11/08/14 09:14 PM Re: 1 [Re: jotur]
earlofmar Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 03/21/13
Posts: 2917
Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: jotur
Originally Posted By: earlofmar
OMG this ONE thread dates back to when Mr Super-Hunky was just a young boy smile and apt to do silly things laugh


Fixed it for you smile

Cathy


thumb
_________________________
Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

XL, XXXVIII-9-XXX

Top
#2347481 - 11/08/14 09:26 PM Re: 1 [Re: earlofmar]
mr_super-hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Registered: 04/17/05
Posts: 4289
Originally Posted By: earlofmar
OMG this thread dates back to when Mr Super-Hunky was just a young boy smile and apt to do silly things laugh


Make no mistake, chicks still dig me! grin

...and this royalty deal I worked out with Frank is gonna make me rich.

I love this.

Top
#2347588 - 11/09/14 06:52 AM Re: 1 [Re: mr_super-hunky]
casinitaly Offline


Gold Supporter until March 1 2014


Registered: 03/01/10
Posts: 6436
Loc: Italy
This is ONE heck of a persistent thread!
_________________________


Top
#2347689 - 11/09/14 11:31 AM Re: 1 [Re: mr_super-hunky]
JimF Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 10/08/09
Posts: 2293
Loc: south florida
Give me good reason to post in this silly thread.
_________________________
Sonatine, No.2 Menuet - MRavel
Invention No.13 A-minor - JSBach
Consolation no.3- FLiszt



Estonia L190 #7284


Top
#2347762 - 11/09/14 02:27 PM Re: 1 [Re: mr_super-hunky]
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012


Registered: 08/10/05
Posts: 18096
Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
That's one nice walk down memory lane, Cathy. Thanks for the bump. smile
_________________________
Mason & Hamlin A -- 91997
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/pianomonica

Top
#2347774 - 11/09/14 02:48 PM Re: 1 [Re: mr_super-hunky]
wimpiano Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 09/16/13
Posts: 2112
Loc: The Netherlands
Made me think of this:

Iím sure that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

The three is all thatís good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic

I know Iíll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three

As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed

Thanks Kumar grin
_________________________
Schimmel 116 S
ABF Recitals: XXXIV - XXXVIII & Schumann Recital .....

Top
#2347783 - 11/09/14 03:03 PM Re: 1 [Re: mr_super-hunky]
jotur Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Registered: 09/16/06
Posts: 6357
Loc: Santa Fe, NM
How cool smile

Cathy

oops. What a cool one laugh


Edited by jotur (11/09/14 03:05 PM)
_________________________
Cathy

Practice like you are the worst; play like you are the best - anonymous

Top
#2347786 - 11/09/14 03:05 PM Re: 1 [Re: mr_super-hunky]
jotur Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Registered: 09/16/06
Posts: 6357
Loc: Santa Fe, NM
One of the things I think is funny about this thread is that usually when I click on the right on the latest thread a thread will open to the last page - but this one always opens to page one.

Cathy
_________________________
Cathy

Practice like you are the worst; play like you are the best - anonymous

Top
#2347810 - 11/09/14 03:57 PM Re: 1 [Re: wimpiano]
Stubbie Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Registered: 12/16/10
Posts: 1326
Loc: Midwest USA
Originally Posted By: wimpiano
Made me think of this:

Iím sure that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

The three is all thatís good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic

I know Iíll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three

As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed

Thanks Kumar grin


That is a WONderful poem! One for the ages!
_________________________
Sometimes as adults we forget to let the joy in. --blackjack1777
Yamaha C3X

Top
#2347815 - 11/09/14 04:09 PM Re: 1 [Re: mr_super-hunky]
wimpiano Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Registered: 09/16/13
Posts: 2112
Loc: The Netherlands
I am glad that you don't know where this one comes from wink
A quite banal movie: Harold and Kumar escape from that ONE prison..
_________________________
Schimmel 116 S
ABF Recitals: XXXIV - XXXVIII & Schumann Recital .....

Top
Page 52 of 52 < 1 2 50 51 52

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


(ad)
Piano Summit 2017!
Piano Summit 2017!
Check out the itineraries!
Click for Details
Piano Summit 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Medeli/Thomann/Gear4
Music stage pianos tested

by Charlielamus
01/23/17 07:19 AM
Does someone know the exact title of this piece???
by Amrei
01/23/17 06:36 AM
pyramid piano
by phantomFive
01/23/17 02:51 AM
24 bit midi resolution
by Bachus
01/23/17 01:24 AM
The end of our piano search
by Pneuma
01/23/17 12:53 AM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
86,345 Registered Members
44 Forums
177,961 Topics
2,591,350 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission