Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
104 registered (Anita Potter, ando, 36251, Auver, 30 invisible), 1302 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 145 of 206 < 1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 205 206 >
Topic Options
#1648201 - 03/26/11 06:38 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: riskpeep]
Khendon Offline

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: riskpeep
I'm having the hardest time getting the RH D7 down from p 63. in the AIO book. I can play the chord, but my notes don't all sound at the same time, I often pinch the C# key down on the chord with my fingers, and moving quickly into and out of the fingers close position that I'm using is challenging.

Any tricks? Suggestions? A photo of the correct hand position would be excellent, video would be even better. I've looked on youtube, but all the videos I've found are from an angle that doesn't really show how the hand needs to be positioned.

I'm not entirely sure if there is a "correct" hand position for any chords. I have watched a ton of videos on youtube and other places, and as long as your technique and fingering are correct, the actual position of your handseems to vary from player to player.

My guess is that the correct position is whatever bis msot comfortable for you, and will vary depending on hand size, relative finger length etc.

For myself I have found it helpful to close my eyes with all 3 fingers on the appropriate keys, then shift them about slightly until i feel comfortable. I then keep my eyes close and concentrate on depressing all three keys.... once i get them to sound evenly, i lock the shape and then move up and down the keyboard with it. Then practice transitioning to it.

I'm just a beginner too though so I could be completely off here. smile

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#1648230 - 03/26/11 08:55 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: riskpeep]
fliper Offline

Loc: Angola (Africa)
RH D7
Any tricks? Suggestions? A photo of the correct hand position would be excellent, video would be even better

Here is a picture. Note that I am a beginner too.

Edited by fliper (03/26/11 09:25 AM)

#1649002 - 03/27/11 03:15 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: fliper]
riskpeep Offline

Loc: Ashburn, VA
Khendon - Thanks for your suggestion to close my eyes, I'll have to try that.

Flipper - that photo is pretty much what I'm doing. You ever have any issues with that C# I pinch it a lot and end up pushing it down.

Plus, is the movement from Gmaj a lift and set type movement, or more of a slide forward? I've tried both ways and have different issues with each.
Least Favorite thing: RH G-D7 chord transition
Play a Vintage 1992 Roland FP-8

#1649328 - 03/28/11 05:35 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: riskpeep]
fliper Offline

You ever have any issues with that C# I pinch it a lot and end up pushing it down.

Plus, is the movement from Gmaj a lift and set type movement, or more of a slide forward? I've tried both ways and have different issues with each.

Yes, I had issues too. As Khendon says, we need some training.

Lift only enough to change the position, from Gmaj

#1649468 - 03/28/11 11:23 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: denjin]
denjin Offline

Loc: Shropshire, UK
It's been a while since I posted! Nice to see some new posters here.

I'm currently on the Can-Can and it sounds utterly horrible when I'm playing it but great when my teacher does. I guess I just don't have it up to speed yet and I have too many pauses between measures.

However, I've not been passed on everything (but get more to do) so I'm technically working on that blues piece, On Top of Old Smokey, the Can-Can, and Marines Hymn (the latter is easy compared to others). A lot to do at once!

#1649641 - 03/28/11 03:54 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
Michael Steen Offline

Loc: Sciota, Pennsylvania
Yes! Yes! I have finally got "Good People" sounding like actual music! Nearly like that guy on YouTube! I still have a few sticky spots, but it's 90% ironed out, and I'm thrilled. Now it won't run through my head in an endless loop while I'm walking.
I've started on "Little Brown Jug," and the right hand is tricky but manageable. I don't think this one will take as long as "Good People," though. God, I HOPE not.

#1649723 - 03/28/11 05:41 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
Oh, I had a LOT of trouble with "Good People". I dropped it twice before I got to the end of the book, and came back to it after starting Book 2. I too finally got it to sound good and was very happy to finally conquer it and "put it to bed".

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

#1649815 - 03/28/11 08:28 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Michael Steen]
gahdzila Offline

Originally Posted By: denjin
I'm currently on the Can-Can and it sounds utterly horrible when I'm playing it but great when my teacher does. I guess I just don't have it up to speed yet and I have too many pauses between measures.

However, I've not been passed on everything (but get more to do) so I'm technically working on that blues piece, On Top of Old Smokey, the Can-Can, and Marines Hymn (the latter is easy compared to others). A lot to do at once!

Good job! I only got Can-Can to sound halfway decent, not as good as I knew it should. Basically sounded ok, just not enough speed. But my teacher passed me, so I'm done with that :-)

Glad you're doing well with Marines Hymn. I had to put some work into that one. I had trouble with moving the fingering in the second measure, but once I nailed that, it was gravy.

Originally Posted By: Michael Steen
Yes! Yes! I have finally got "Good People" sounding like actual music! Nearly like that guy on YouTube! I still have a few sticky spots, but it's 90% ironed out, and I'm thrilled. Now it won't run through my head in an endless loop while I'm walking.
I've started on "Little Brown Jug," and the right hand is tricky but manageable. I don't think this one will take as long as "Good People," though. God, I HOPE not.

Good for you! I still have nightmares about "Good People" LOL! I just flat out did not like that tune at all, even when I listened to some nice recordings of it on YouTube that actually sounded good. I practiced the HECK out of that one because I wanted to be sure it sounded at least good enough for my teacher to pass me so I wouldn't have to play it for another week.

I finished up Auld Lang Syne and Oh Sole Mio last week. I had Auld Lang Syne sounding pretty good, and Oh Sole Mio sounded awesome, if I do say so myself ;-). My teacher even asked me to play it in the recital she held Sunday (to which I politely declined...but I promised to put some thought into playing in the next recital in May...which brings up another discussion, but I'll start another thread).

I'm currently working on Jericho and The Stranger (and still working on Moonlight Sonata as well). Jericho came together pretty quickly for me...just need to polish it a little and try to speed up a little more. I'm REALLY struggling with The Stranger, though. I have a feeling I'll have to have another week on it.

#1649996 - 03/29/11 03:50 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: gahdzila]
fliper Offline

I started yesterday "Blow the Man Down". Now I understand what you mean about "hands independence".

This is not new for me, I saw it in "Ach Du Lieber Augustine" from "All Time Favorites" Book. Play the first measures very slow (really very slow) was not so hard as I expect, due to my experience in that piece.

Take a breath, relax, start play very slow!

#1650046 - 03/29/11 07:05 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: fliper]
denjin Offline

Originally Posted By: fliper

I started yesterday "Blow the Man Down". Now I understand what you mean about "hands independence".

This is not new for me, I saw it in "Ach Du Lieber Augustine" from "All Time Favorites" Book. Play the first measures very slow (really very slow) was not so hard as I expect, due to my experience in that piece.

Take a breath, relax, start play very slow!

Yes, I didn't find BTMD that hard, either. I started out by playing it hands-together from the very start but slowly and it came together. For me anyway, working on right hand and then left hand later doesn't work as well.

I'm crazy and still go back to play BTMD since I like it!

#1650412 - 03/29/11 05:06 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: gahdzila]
Hyde Offline

So as of Monday I'm finished with Book 1! I skipped a few tunes near the end that didn't really interest me (or my teacher) and I'm moving on to some repertoire books recommended in another thread.

Just wanted to drop in and thank everyone once again for the help and encouragement. This thread is what made me decide to finally take on the challenge of learning to play the piano...and it has been a very rewarding experience so far!

Cheers,
Hyde

#1650763 - 03/30/11 05:18 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
fliper Offline

Congratulations Hyde!

Now you can add ask to add your name in Alfred Graduates thread
http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1265918.html

and add a Alfred sig picture (it is in Alfred Graduates too) to your signature

Will you start Alfred 2 book?

#1654969 - 04/05/11 10:24 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
autumnchilde Offline

Loc: Staffs, United Kingdom
Hi there, I am a complete newbie that has always wanted to learn the piano, I have a very basic keyboard and due to finances I cannot afford a teacher so will attempt to teach myself. I know this is going to sound a really dumb question but what exactly is the difference between Alfreds Basic Adult Piano Course and the All in one Piano course. I bought the Basic Adult Piano course but within a few pages it was confused because it kept referring me at the bottom of the pages to other supplimentary books that I needed to buy. Does the All in one book have these missing books within one book?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Self Teaching using Alfreds All-in-One Book #1

Working on:
Kum ba ya
London Bridge

#1655084 - 04/05/11 01:40 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
Michael Steen Offline

No, the All in One book does not contain these missing books. The All in One is a little more "filled out" than the Basic Adult Piano course, but basically they are the same.
I have all 3 volumes of All in One, and I also have the 3 volumes of Alfred's Greatest Hits. At the top of every one of the greatest hits pieces, it tells you which page of Alfred's course it synchs with.
For instance, at the top of "A Whole New World" it says "Use after page 84 (131)." This indicates that, after you've finished 84 in Basic or 131 in All in One, you're ready to play this piece.
Like Bastien, Alfred's is a whole big system of method and repertoire books that one can use anywhere from very elementary level to concert level.
What you have bought is more than enough to start, but just know that there are repertoire books out there that are keyed to what you're studying.

#1655150 - 04/05/11 03:32 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
autumnchilde Offline

Thanks a lot for the reply Michael, I got confused because within about 4 pages it had already referred me to about 3 different books, theory book 1, flashcards and sight reading book 1! Do I actually need these books or can I suffice with plodding through this book on its own?

Working on:
Kum ba ya
London Bridge

#1655175 - 04/05/11 04:32 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: autumnchilde]
Michael Steen Offline

No, you don't need these books now. You can do very well for a while playing just out of the Alfred books.
However, I do recommend getting some other books down the road as supplements. First, they reinforce what you're learning in the method book. Second, they stave off boredom. After all, you can only play "The Camptown Races" or "Can Can" so many times until you're ready for the nut farm.
I wouldn't ignore very very elementary books, either. (You know, the ones with butterflies and kittens over the pieces). They're great for sight-reading, especially for beginners. And there's no shame in learning from children's books. After all, if you were learning Russian, you wouldn't start with "War and Peace." You'd start with "Ivan and Svetlana went up the hill . . ."

#1655377 - 04/05/11 09:54 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: autumnchilde]
gahdzila Offline

Originally Posted By: autumnchilde
Thanks a lot for the reply Michael, I got confused because within about 4 pages it had already referred me to about 3 different books, theory book 1, flashcards and sight reading book 1! Do I actually need these books or can I suffice with plodding through this book on its own?

I'm a beginner myself, FWIW, so take my comments in that context (ie - I'm no expert wink ). I'm using the AIO book, and I went into this with a pretty decent grasp of theory....and I still wish the AIO book had more theory. You can probably plod through without it, but I think I would supplement with the theory book at least, particularly if you are a true beginner to music. The other stuff is probably not absolutely necessary unless you're having problems with a specific area or have specific goals in mind.

#1655530 - 04/06/11 04:45 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: gahdzila]
fliper Offline

Originally Posted By: gahdzila
I'm using the AIO book, and I went into this with a pretty decent grasp of theory....and I still wish the AIO book had more theory. You can probably plod through without it, but I think I would supplement with the theory book at least, particularly if you are a true beginner to music. The other stuff is probably not absolutely necessary unless you're having problems with a specific area or have specific goals in mind.

I agree with gahdzilla. I do not have teacher too.

I can play now "Blow the Man Down" at slow tempo! For me, it is not only the LH and RH independence needed to play it. The fingering changes is also an additional skill to learn here IMO.

I will start "Moving up and down the keyboard in 6th" and "Lone Star Waltz" while practice BTMD.

#1655566 - 04/06/11 07:12 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
autumnchilde Offline

Brilliant thanks for the info, I'll definately keep an eye out for the theory book in particular. Just need to start saving up for a digital piano rather than the keyboard I am using which sounds dreadful. Preferably one with a stand. My set up at the moment is embaressingly un-ideal..lol

Working on:
Kum ba ya
London Bridge

#1655572 - 04/06/11 07:27 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
Michael Steen Offline

Well, imagine my chagrin when, thinking that I finally had "Why Am I Blue?" under my belt, I watched a couple of good YouTube videos of it and realized I wasn't even close!
Instead of playing the groups of eighth notes smoothly, I was taking a short pause between so as to fit the syncopated notes in between the chords. That way I didn't NEED hand independence.
When I tried to do it the way it was SUPPOSED to be, I suddenly developed a mental paralysis.
Over and over and over I played it, and then gave up.
And then last night--EUREKA!
I suppose the advice we all give each other all the time is correct: Break it down, slow it down, have patience.
Now it's on to "Little Brown Jug" and "Chiapenecas."

#1656432 - 04/07/11 04:31 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
denjin Offline

I'm sort of stuck on the Can-Can. I honestly just cannot seem to play it smoothly or at speed. As for reasons - not enough time to sit down for a long session I think. frown

#1656459 - 04/07/11 05:20 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: denjin]
Michael Steen Offline

Originally Posted By: denjin
I'm sort of stuck on the Can-Can. I honestly just cannot seem to play it smoothly or at speed. As for reasons - not enough time to sit down for a long session I think. frown

I got stuck on it a little too, until, of course the breakthrough. I don't know what you mean by a long enough sessions, but that might be irrelevant in any case. Long enough is when you find yourself frustrated and making little discernable progress. Time to go watch "CSI." Amazingly, when you come back you'll find that the insurmountable has become merely challenging. And then the challenging becomes irritating, etc. Soon everything will resolve.

I find that the key to these pieces with (for us beginners) complicated rhythms is to break it down into small chunks of a measure or two. Initially, you might not even want to try to play it as music; just play the notes very very slowly and carefully, making sure to come in with the right hand exactly where you're supposed to in relation to the chords.

Once you've got that down, you're ready to speed it up a little and make it sound like "Can Can."

Of course, it goes without saying that hands separate is essential until you've got the timing and fingering pretty well worked out.

I just had a similar problem with "Why Am I Blue?" and "Good People," and it helped tremendously to follow my own advice (above).

Good luck in this adventure. And, remember, this too shall pass. Soon you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

Edited by Michael Steen (04/07/11 05:23 PM)

#1656697 - 04/08/11 04:50 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Michael Steen]
fliper Offline

Originally Posted By: autumnchilde
Just need to start saving up for a digital piano rather than the keyboard I am using which sounds dreadful. ..lol

Some people here started with a keyboard, myself included. For me, as a beginner, the greatest difference is in dynamics. With a DP with "weighted keys" you can control dynamics easier. Sound quality is other issue. You can improve the sound quality of your keyboard using headphones or using external loudspeakers. IMO it is better to start with a keyboard than not start

Originally Posted By: Michael Steen
...I watched a couple of good YouTube videos of it and realized I wasn't even close!

Good point. Check our playing with the others.

#1657048 - 04/08/11 09:58 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
gahdzila Offline

Moving right along! I'm glad to be out of those "swingy" "jazzy" pieces for a while, and I'm really enjoying the slow minor key pieces. Finished up "Greensleeves" and "Go Down Moses" last week, and now working on "Scarborough Fair" and "Raisins and Almonds."

#1657072 - 04/08/11 11:12 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
SuzukiDad Offline

Wow! It is so encouraging to see so many adult learners. I am brand new to this, so I am not sure how it all works, but for starters, I am up to page 40 in Alfred Adults book 1. My right hand gets quite tight on teh chords but with practice it is getting easier. I was so inspired by my kids' progress that I decided to take up piano at 45, i part for my own pleasure, but also as a means to help them along; so far so good. My only issue is that the Alfred book has boring songs. I also feel that I should be learning more, i.e. technique. I looked around the local music store for a intro book of simple pieces, but alas, no luck, so I started to play my kids' book 1 Suzuki pieces: "Long, Long Ago" & "Cuckoo" & "Go Tell Aunt Rhody". I like them, but was wondering if there are books more apporpriate for adults?

#1657148 - 04/09/11 05:29 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
denjin Offline

Well, the Can-Can just clicked yesterday. Now I can run through it at high speed and it sounds great! On to the Marine's Hymn. smile The book has gotten so much more fun since around BTMD since I pretty much seem to like every piece of music I play...

#1657159 - 04/09/11 07:45 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: SuzukiDad]
fliper Offline

Originally Posted By: SuzukiDad
My only issue is that the Alfred book has boring songs.

Welcome to this thread SuzukiDad. See page 144 of this thread regarding alfred songs.

Edited by fliper (04/09/11 07:47 AM)

#1657172 - 04/09/11 09:26 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: SuzukiDad]
gahdzila Offline

My only issue is that the Alfred book has boring songs.

Yeah, some of them are pretty bad, but I actually like some of them. On the songs I don't like, I just think of it less as "music" and more of an exercise to learn a specific concept, and make myself trudge through it.

Are you working on your own or using a teacher? My teacher has been assigning me a harder "recital" piece in addition to the Alfred's stuff...it definitely helps keep things interesting.

Edited by gahdzila (04/09/11 09:30 AM)

#1657175 - 04/09/11 09:34 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: SuzukiDad]
Michael Steen Offline

My only issue is that the Alfred book has boring songs. I also feel that I should be learning more, i.e. technique. I looked around the local music store for a intro book of simple pieces, but alas, no luck, so I started to play my kids' book 1 Suzuki pieces: "Long, Long Ago" & "Cuckoo" & "Go Tell Aunt Rhody".

Don't give up on the Alfred songs quite yet. There's a lot of good stuff to come. And while it might not be Chopin or the Beatles, a lot of people here are having a great time getting good at "Blow the Man Down," "Can Can," "Why am I Blue?" and "Good People."
Leaf through your Alfred book and see what's coming for you in the future. You'll be pleased. But remember, the material in the Alfred book is not there to become part of your repertoire; it's there to teach you HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO. As such, it's chosen and arranged to teach you new skills in a comfortable and progressive manner. So play it as well as you can, even if you're not fond of it.
As to the children's books you mention--go for it! I have long been an advocate of adults working their way through a series of children's books as they learn. Children know that they don't know anything, and they're often content to move very slowly as they devlop their skills. Adults, on the other hand, have this obsessive need to get there quickly, and so they often skip over the endless repetition of elementary fundamentals in their desire to start playing "adult" stuff right away.

#1657440 - 04/09/11 09:18 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
Donny Offline

Just would like to say I enjoy reading the blogs I pick up alot of information from them. I am on Alfreds book level 1 for the second time because I went through it to fast (month and a half) first time So now I go at a slower pace as to try and play the music correctley.

Donnie

Page 145 of 206 < 1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 205 206 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
You Usually Get what you Pay for in this World.......
by Paul678
11/27/14 08:22 PM
Steinway legs?
by Klavimaniac
11/27/14 06:58 PM
1875 legs and lyre where to get?
by Klavimaniac
11/27/14 06:02 PM
"It Don't mean A Thing (If it Ain't...
by prout
11/27/14 04:43 PM
Yamaha CP33?
by Possum SP280Krome
11/27/14 04:16 PM
Forum Stats
77071 Members
42 Forums
159407 Topics
2341635 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission