Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 46 of 196 < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 195 196 >
Topic Options
#1071487 - 10/17/08 05:11 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Blackbird Offline

Loc: Cornwall UK
My very first hello on this or any music forum. Alfred Book 1 is in the post. At 42 I thought it about time that instead of just wishing to be able to play the piano I did something about it.

My last taste of the piano was about 15 years ago when my daughter was having lessons. By default I became a dab hand at Ode to Joy :-)

So today I feel like a man at the seashore looking out to sea, seeing the beauty, wanting to be a part of it but not being able to swim.

Thank's to all, for the inspiration that this forum has given me

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#1071488 - 10/17/08 07:29 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
TrapperJohn Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Chocolatetown, USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Blackbird:

So today I feel like a man at the seashore looking out to sea, seeing the beauty, wanting to be a part of it but not being able to swim.
[/b]
Blackbird - Welcome!

NIce metaphorical way to describe piano study/music making (at least I think that's what you're trying to say here) - but there's also some storms out there at sea, although if you can weather them and stay afloat you'll be swimming like Michael whats-his-name (in the Olympics) before you know it!

Regards, JF

Current favorite bumper sticker: Wag more, bark less.

#1071489 - 10/17/08 10:52 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Always Wanted to Play Piano Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago
Hi, everyone. I am back. Last night, posted a long entry on the blog about receiving and putting together my new digital.

Once it was all together, and once the kids were in bed, I broke out my Alfred's Book One to see what I could remember. It wasn't pretty. I'm up against a couple of major obstacles here... the first being that I haven't really played piano (aside from a single afternoon) in almost two months. The second is that our old upright had a lot of irregularities in the keyboard, and I guess I had gotten to the point to where I used those to find my way around the keyboard. Now that we have this nice new digital, all the keys are the same height, and the weights between adjacent keys are relatively equal. (There is a progression from left to right, heavy to light, but to my fingers, I can't tell the difference in pressure between two adjacent keys.) Those of you who play on nice, well-maintained pianos are probably shaking your heads at reading this; but I bet there are some of you who know exactly what I am talking about in terms of irregularities in height and pressure. I am surprised how I had become accustomed to this.

Anyway, in order to acquaint myself with my keyboard, I am going to revisit Alfred's pieces. And when my Midi to USB cable arrives, I'll take a look at the first page to see if any recordings we're missing, and post some.

I'll still work on Einaudi pieces, as I really enjoy them. But I think I have some improvements to make before I can really dive into the whole repertoire, so I will probably be moving to book 2 before the year is out.

Casio Ap-200
Almost midway thru Alfred's All-In-One Book Two
Blogging my family's piano learning experiences: http://aw2pp.blogspot.com/

#1071490 - 10/17/08 11:02 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Always Wanted to Play Piano Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mark737:

Here are a few songs (10) from the CD that was uploaded by loly.

Ten CD Alfred Pieces

Alfred Book One - You Tube Video Pieces

Some other pieces from our users from book one:

Harp Song performed by Choppin'

Liza Jane performed by Choppin'

Beautiful Brown Eyes performed by Choppin'

The Cuckoo

Greensleeves

Rasins and Almonds performed PianoN00b

The Entertainer performed by Bob Griffin

Amazing Grace performed by Mark... [/b]
Of the recordings that are missing here, does anyone have any requests? If not, I'll probably start with the blues pieces...

Casio Ap-200
Almost midway thru Alfred's All-In-One Book Two
Blogging my family's piano learning experiences: http://aw2pp.blogspot.com/

#1071491 - 10/17/08 12:12 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
Hey, aw2pp, glad to see you back! Congratulations on your new piano - it looks awesome! Can't wait to hear your recordings.

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

#1071492 - 10/20/08 06:28 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Blackbird Offline

The postman has arrived, my pristine new book sits in front of me, the keyboard has electric.

I'm a kid in sweetshop about to stuff his face :-)

#1071493 - 10/20/08 06:58 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
TrapperJohn Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Chocolatetown, USA
 Quote:

I'm a kid in sweetshop about to stuff his face :-) [/b]
Blackbird - don't OD on the sugar! ;\)

Have fun, good luck and enjoy the journey.

Regards, JF

Current favorite bumper sticker: Wag more, bark less.

#1071494 - 10/20/08 06:35 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
1silkyferret Offline

Loc: Elsewhere-now Texas
 Quote:
Originally posted by Always Wanted to Play Piano:
Hi, everyone. I am back. Last night, posted a long entry on the blog about receiving and putting together my new digital.

Once it was all together, and once the kids were in bed, I broke out my Alfred's Book One to see what I could remember. It wasn't pretty. I'm up against a couple of major obstacles here... the first being that I haven't really played piano (aside from a single afternoon) in almost two months. The second is that our old upright had a lot of irregularities in the keyboard, and I guess I had gotten to the point to where I used those to find my way around the keyboard. Now that we have this nice new digital, all the keys are the same height, and the weights between adjacent keys are relatively equal.

Carillon keyboards are odd, everyone is dfferent so I can understand what you are going thru. At least the keys are the same distance apart on pianos. Great way to hurt your pinkies. YOu get used to a certian keyboard and then go to another one and your hands have to get used to different pressures and distances form a to b litteraly.

(There is a progression from left to right, heavy to light, but to my fingers,
Bass bells have heavier clappers so the keys for the lower bells are far heavier than the trebles.
I can't tell the difference in pressure between two adjacent keys.) Those of you who play on nice, well-maintained pianos are probably shaking your heads at reading this; but I bet there are some of you who know exactly what I am talking about in terms of irregularities in height and pressure. I am surprised how I had become accustomed to this.

I really understand you! both keyboards in Ohio had to get smaked hard. The KU one is a dream!!!!!!!!!!Well maintained and smooth like butter.
Glad you have a nice keyboard now. My roland has a b that sticks real bad. plays ok other than that.

Enjoy your new toy!!!!!

Anyway, in order to acquaint myself with my keyboard, I am going to revisit Alfred's pieces. And when my Midi to USB cable arrives, I'll take a look at the first page to see if any recordings we're missing, and post some.

I'll still work on Einaudi pieces, as I really enjoy them. But I think I have some improvements to make before I can really dive into the whole repertoire, so I will probably be moving to book 2 before the year is out. [/b]

#1071495 - 10/22/08 03:14 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Key Notes Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: CA
 Quote:
Originally posted by 1silkyferret:
[QUOTE]well I had neat thing happen.
managed to play a Mozart piece on the live keyboard with
no mistakes.
That was neat!!! [/QB]
That's really great. Congrats!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Triryche:
Some of the songs in Book 1 are easier versions of the ones found in later books. [/b]
Hmm, good to know.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gary Schenk:
[QUOTE]I just finished an 8 week beginning piano course at the local community college. The final was to play two pieces. I chose Saints and Alouette was required. It went very well, I was afraid of nerves being a problem having to play publicly for the first time, but it was fun and the pieces sounded quite nice, IMHO.

I wanted to play Alpine Melody but just haven't gotten my head around that one. Playing very slowly helps a lot. I like this one and really want to play it at speed and both octaves. I've been playing it every night.

Y'all have me a little scared of Blow the Man Down, though![/QB]
Congratulations Gary on finishing your 8 weeks class, and even better, you broke the ice of performing in public. That's super fabulous! I don't think I can ever do it.

"Alpine Melody" is one of my favorites, and I just love playing it. Whenever I need an ego boost, :rolleyes: \:o I would go back to play that and "Blow the Man Down". BTW, don't worry about this one, you may be able to learn it better and faster than some of us. Keep up your hard work and dedications, you'll get it. It's just a bunch of notes on papers after all, they surely won't bite even if we can't learn them, today. \:D

Quote:
So today I feel like a man at the seashore looking out to sea, seeing the beauty, wanting to be a part of it but not being able to swim.[/b]
Welcome and may you sail through your new pianistic studies with soft and gentle breeze. But as John Frank had mentioned, please don't OD, but do endulge. ;\)

AWtPP,[/b] Yes, we are certainly glad to have you back and congrats on your new DP, I'm sure you'll enjoy it immensely. Looking forward to hearing many more of your recordings.

Also, thank you very much for posting the links to some of Alfred's book 1 songs. Very helpful I'm sure for many of us.

As for me, I'm still plunking away and currently working on "Little Brown Jug" and I'm starting to love it more and more since this song provided even more interesting challenges such as moving up and down the keyboard covering the higher and lower octaves. It also included some flats keys and special emphasis on certain notes. I haven't got it smooth yet so it's still sounded very mechanical with lots of mistakes, but it's sure is fun trying.

Cheers and happy playing everyone.

Key Notes \:\)

#1071496 - 10/23/08 11:43 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Blackbird Offline

Well I've enjoyed my few days with the book and have progressed to the two "When the saints Go Marching In" pieces. (Even though my timing is still out and I more often than not hit a wrong note each time I play it,I actually feel I might be producing a musical tune \:\) ....yipppeee)

I have reached the stage where I am now learning all new stuff so I'm anticipating that progress will slow markedly and also get more interesting and frustrating at times

One question, I notice that scales aren't introduced until page 100. This may take me some time to get too. Can anyone see any issues with me practising my major scales in advance of this with my ABRSM stage 1 scales book?

Thanks all for the support

#1071497 - 10/23/08 12:12 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
pixy Offline

Loc: Rochester, UK
Hi Blackbird.
No problemat all. My other method book introduces them much earlier on... and in parallel motion! when I got to those in Alfred's I sailed through the exercise.
Right now working on the can-can and moving.

#1071498 - 10/23/08 12:52 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Brio Offline

Loc: Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Greetings all,
This topic is pretty long so I admit I haven't waded through all 55 pages of posts. Has anyone posted a good place to acquire the Alfred's Piano Course books? I googled the title and got multiple hits on Amazon and more questions. Do I want the Basic or the All-in-one version? Does $9.95 per book sound about right? I was thinking optimistically of ordering Level 1, 2 and 3 at the same time to qualify for free shipping. I would rather order from a 'friend' of this forum, however. Thanks for your recommendations.

Brio

#1071499 - 10/23/08 01:21 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Plowboy Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
 Quote:
Well I've enjoyed my few days with the book and have progressed to the two "When the saints Go Marching In" pieces. (Even though my timing is still out and I more often than not hit a wrong note each time I play it,I actually feel I might be producing a musical tune \:\) ....yipppeee)
[/b]
Hey Blackbird, I had the same feeling the first time I banged (and I do mean banged) out the Saints.

Feels good, don't it?

#1071500 - 10/23/08 01:27 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
pixy Offline

Brio
what do you prefer in your shelf a book or a mail stamp?
(I also ordered the three books together)

#1071501 - 10/23/08 04:11 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Blackbird Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pixie's friend:
Hi Blackbird.
No problem at all. My other method book introduces them much earlier on... and in parallel motion! when I got to those in Alfred's I sailed through the exercise.
[/b]
Thanks PF, I'll have a go then. It's a good warm up anyway.

#1071502 - 10/23/08 05:03 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Brio Offline

Pixie,
I don't understand your answer. Is it something lost in translation from British to American English? Thanks for trying but I'm a monoglot.

I'm ordering the books from sheetmusicplus.com because they seem to be a pianoworld sponsor.

Brio

#1071503 - 10/23/08 09:51 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Plowboy Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
Key Notes, you've never performed for anyone? I've played some of my Alfred pieces for my girlfriend, she thinks it's great. She even sits down on the bench and w try to play duets. She had lessons as a child and still retains a lot.

#1071504 - 10/24/08 01:04 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Key Notes Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Brio:
Greetings all,
This topic is pretty long so I admit I haven't waded through all 55 pages of posts. Has anyone posted a good place to acquire the Alfred's Piano Course books? I googled the title and got multiple hits on Amazon and more questions. Do I want the Basic or the All-in-one version? Does $9.95 per book sound about right? I was thinking optimistically of ordering Level 1, 2 and 3 at the same time to qualify for free shipping. I would rather order from a 'friend' of this forum, however. Thanks for your recommendations.

Brio [/b]
Brio,

The difference between the Basic and the All-in-One is the that the AIO included theories, which I find it to be extremely helpful for me being a complete beginner when I started out back in March this year. I don't know at which level of musical abilities you are starting out from so it's up to you to determine which one would better suit your needs.

The price sounds right if it doesn't include the CD samples of songs. You can always find and refer to these recordings examples at the beginning of this thread or on youtube itself. I needed to check the contents out in person before making the purchase so I bought mine at a local music shop which included the CD and it costed me $19.95.

Good luck to you.

#1071505 - 10/24/08 01:42 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Key Notes Offline
500 Post Club Member

Blackbird, Sounds like you are moving along well and are having a great time in just a few days. That's fabulous! I enjoyed playing the second version of the Saints quite a lot because reversing the melodies within the bass clef was so much fun.

I also enjoy practicing scales and can't see that it would hurt anyone, at any levels, so it's really great that you are starting to work on them.

Gary Schenk, While I have played and practiced in the presence of some family members and friends on a few occasions, I have never actually "performed" in front of any large sized audiences. Although I have done some dance performances in front of a large audience, I'm quite shy and have terrible stage frights on top of that.

It's wonderful that you and your girlfriend share such a wonderful hobby together.

#1071506 - 10/24/08 03:44 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
pixy Offline

Sorry brio, I tried to say that if I had to choose to pay for P&P or to buy another book and get free P&P I would always choose the extra book.
BTW the translation is probably a bit more complicated than that, since I am Spanish.

#1071507 - 10/24/08 07:07 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Blackbird Offline

How well do you learn something as you go through Book 1 in respect of each of the pieces that you are playing?

I have just completed both the "When the Saints Go marching In" to my satisfaction. These being the first pieces I've had to spend much time over, probably about 4 hours in the last couple of days.

My satisfaction being

I understand the theory that the piece is explaining

I can play it a few times without missing / getting a wrong note

and the tempo is there or nearly there.

What I am not doing is getting it as perfect as I could, apart from anything else I want to save that effort for pieces I really enjoy.

But am I short-changing myself?

If I don't understand something or find it very difficult I wouldn't dream of moving on as I'm sure it'll come back to bite me.

As I've no access to a teacher just after your thoughts really. Sorry for being a nuisance \:\)

I do go back regularly and replay pieces as I move on. I know it's early days yet but just trying to get a feel for the right study method

Regards

#1071508 - 10/24/08 07:25 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
pixy Offline

I would play them to what you call "your satisfaction" (or even allowing a couple of wrong notes)and move on to the following exercises, but come back to review.
I am also self-teaching like many others in the forum, so do not feel alone.
I don't know if what I do is correct, but it works for me. I work on two groups of about 10-15 pages separated by 50 pages (i.e. pages 50 to 60 and 110 to 120). I move both groups one page up when I am ready to move the upper limit up (i.e pages 51 to 61 and 111 to 121).
(Sorry if it is a bit complicated to follow up)
I found that when reviewing the easier pieces they are no so challenging as when I moved on, and they get polished faster than staying too long in a particular exercise.
On the other hand some people do not drop pieces, and they practice everyday from the begining of the book, up to the current exercise. Try to find the method that works for you (and share!!!)
Hope it helps.
Pixie

#1071509 - 10/24/08 10:28 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Blackbird Offline

Thanks again Pixie's Friend

That seems sensible advice and in line with what I'm doing. I did understand the complicated bit which also seems a good way to systematically review previous work so I'll copy the idea if you don't mind

Regards Blackbird

#1071510 - 10/24/08 10:42 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
1silkyferret Offline

Loc: Elsewhere-now Texas
 Quote:
How well do you learn something as you go through Book 1 in respect of each of the pieces that you are playing?

I have just completed both the "When the Saints Go marching In" to my satisfaction. These being the first pieces I've had to spend much time over, probably about 4 hours in the last couple of days.

My satisfaction being

I understand the theory that the piece is explaining

I can play it a few times without missing / getting a wrong note

and the tempo is there or nearly there.

What I am not doing is getting it as perfect as I could, apart from anything else I want to save that effort for pieces I really enjoy.

But am I short-changing myself?

If I don't understand something or find it very difficult I wouldn't dream of moving on as I'm sure it'll come back to bite me.

As I've no access to a teacher just after your thoughts really. Sorry for being a nuisance \:\)

I do go back regularly and replay pieces as I move on. I know it's early days yet but just trying to get a feel for the right study method

Regards [/b]

#1071511 - 10/25/08 12:42 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Key Notes Offline
500 Post Club Member

Blackbird,

I definitely understand your interests and concerns regarding whether you are on the right track with your self-teaching methods or not.

I'm also teaching myself so I don't have a definite answer, but your methods and style of learning are basically what I've also been doing, with the exception that I will continued to further play and fine tune the tempos and exercises of even the songs that I don't really care for, especially if the fingering and tempos are a little more challenging.

Enjoy,

#1071512 - 10/26/08 05:00 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Brio Offline

Thanks Key Notes and Pixie,
I would describe myself as a beginner but I've never really had any formal training. I have no understanding for piano theory or music theory for that matter. I used to play music by sight but I am a little rusty right now. I haven't had a piano for about 20 years. This time around, I was thinking I should learn to play with more appreciation for theory. I think I'll spring for the all-in-one booklets. Looking forward to sharing my journey and hearing about others'
Brio

#1071513 - 10/26/08 05:37 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Blackbird Offline

Welcome Brio,

Nice to have another starter around

\:\)

Blackbird

#1071514 - 10/27/08 09:51 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Blackbird Offline

I've just received through the post my newest purchase Alfred Adult Piano Course Greatest Hits Level 1.

It's great, lots of songs that I've heard of and the starter ones are just pushing me that little bit further. A good collection to run in conjunction with the course I'm thinking.

So this afternoon as well as Beautiful Brown Eyes on page 65 of the course book I've had the enjoyment of "Love me Tender"; just got to crack the chorus.

This is slowly all making sense \:\)

#1071515 - 10/27/08 09:46 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Dave123 Offline

Loc: Canada
 Quote:
I've just received through the post my newest purchase Alfred Adult Piano Course Greatest Hits Level 1.

[/b]
You will probably find them a little more difficult than the course book, I do. To compensate they are a more complete version and more interesting to play.

#1071516 - 10/28/08 08:20 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
Has anyone had problems with "Chasing the Blues Away"? I don't know what it's supposed to sound like, but I'm sure it isn't what's coming out of my keyboard. I tried youtube.com, but no one has made a recording of this one.

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

Page 46 of 196 < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 195 196 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
Our latest Issue is available now...
Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
129 registered (alans, Abby Pianoman, 42 invisible), 1513 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75602 Members
42 Forums
156318 Topics
2295787 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Brass
by Retsacnal
21 minutes 0 seconds ago
Old Wurlitzer (circa 1940s) baby grand, Worth Picking Up?
by Paul678
Today at 07:31 PM
Piano software without sheet music
by OneSixty
Today at 06:05 PM
Transcribing Music
by Tigero
Today at 05:31 PM
Yamaha P-105 or the Casio PRIVIA px-135?
by Acevle
Today at 05:30 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission