Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 171 of 196 < 1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 195 196 >
Topic Options
#2009296 - 01/05/13 06:21 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: scorpio]
fliper Offline

Loc: Angola (Africa)
Originally Posted By: KeysAngler

Yes, the Piano Noob Alex Man videos are a very good resource!

Originally Posted By: scorpio
In any case, here's my first upload, "Jingle Bells", page 30 (in my book).

Nice played and good recording imo (just a little bit low level). Your tempo is faster than my recording:
http://www.box.net/shared/fyb14513f00zusrha817

I am happy to see a again a recording here!

(ads P/S)

Sauter Pianos

#2009329 - 01/05/13 08:18 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: fliper]
scorpio Offline

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Hi fliper. Thank you for the comments. As I was preparing for my self-taught lessons I listened to your recordings that I found reading through this thread. So thank you for uploading those songs.

Yes I had a volume issue with "Jingle Bells" that I believe I figured out. I will start uploading the songs I have been working on in the next couple days. I am up to the magical page 54. So I have started working on some supplemental pieces.

I find that uploading songs and sharing your work is great for several reasons. 1) I was a bit tense/nervous as I recorded "Jingle Bells", in many ways I felt I was giving a performance. I am sure that helps prepare for playing in front of others. 2) Receiving feedback is immensely helpful. In many ways I practice in a bubble without a teacher. I need to know if it sounds right. 3) Sharing helps others too. They can hear what others are doing and help prepare them as they work on the songs. Bottom line is that I wish more would share as they moved along the AIO series.

Anyways, back to the keyboard. Today is a review day for me; nothing new, just tightening up some loose screws.

Yamaha P-155

#2009571 - 01/05/13 05:21 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
    Brennain1 Offline

Loc: Manchester, England
    Hi, have just started this book and was wondering if there is anywhere to get midi file for the various pieces in the book. I bought the book without the CD and am now regretting this as it would be very handy to have these to compare.

#2009820 - 01/06/13 03:28 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: hesmywatermelon]
    fliper Offline

... 2) Receiving feedback is immensely helpful. In many ways I practice in a bubble without a teacher. I need to know if it sounds right. 3) Sharing helps others too. They can hear what others are doing and help prepare them as they work on the songs

Remember that I am a student like you, not a model to follow.

Here is a part of this thread regarding this
    "Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 - 09/23/08 10:11
    Posted by: marrzipan

My piano teacher neighbour came over again a few times and I noticed again what a difference it makes when someone with expertise plays a piece as compared to a beginner like me. I mean, a lot of the nuances and technique tricks you just can't figure out by yourself reading a book. You have to see someone demonstrate it right before you. Again, an eye-opening experience. A lot of the songs in Alfred appear simplistic and sometimes even boring. But with the right technique and musical expression (gained from consistent learning), they can really come to life. I'm not sure if others had similar experiences. My piano teacher (she is not actually teaching me on a regular basis, but provides me with ideas and tips & tricks every now and then) also asks me occasionally to go over and watch how her students are doing during her classes. And it's quite motivating seeing those little kids playing pieces that for now are beyond me."

Originally Posted By: hesmywatermelon
    ... I have JUST started to teach myself piano and am working through Alfred...

Welcome to this thread. Here is a thread with more music sources
    http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/printthread/Board/30/main/118327/type/thread.html

A thread about self-teaching
    http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1978749/1.html

#2009946 - 01/06/13 11:14 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
    BeccaBb Offline
    500 Post Club Member

Loc: Thunder Bay, On Canada
    Welcome to our new joiners!

I'm back up to the Saints coming Marching In.. I'm finding it way simpler this time around. I've also got into the habit of counting everything right off the bat and I think that's helping me to improve.

Not much to report. I'm still slogging along. smile

Floundering and Lost
    Roland RD300NX

#2010630 - 01/07/13 02:18 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Brennain1]
    sinophilia Offline

Gold Supporter until Sept. 05 2014

Loc: Italy
    Originally Posted By: Brennain1
    Hi, have just started this book and was wondering if there is anywhere to get midi file for the various pieces in the book. I bought the book without the CD and am now regretting this as it would be very handy to have these to compare.

Hello and welcome! You can find all the songs on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL49D9E0B0D3A35FF4

#2011599 - 01/09/13 08:17 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
    NoteBender Offline

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
    What a great thread! I just came across it by chance yesterday and initially thought of reading all the posts from page one of 2007. LOL I soon gave up trying to read it all and decided just to jump right in.

I started on my own with the series of books "The Complete Keyboard Player" by Ken Baker. They are a nice series but they only give a melody line for the right hand and a chord symbol for the left hand. I had been thinking of learning to do more with the left hand and ended up acquiring the books "Hal Leonard Student Piano Library - Adult Piano Method" and "The Complete Piano Player" by Ken Baker.

I started lessons in October past and the book I am using with my teacher is the "Alfred's Adult All-In-One Course" and she also recommended the music theory book "Elementary Music Rudiments" by Mark Sarnecki. In reading some of the posts many indicated they supplement their playing with music from other sources so I guess the piano methods I had already bought would still be useful.

It's nice to hear that most seem to have similar stumbling blocks like Blow the Man Down. I am doing this song plus Lone Star Waltz, Cafe Vienna and Lullaby for the second week. It's comforting to read that book 2 may go a little easier as it has been slow going the last while in book 1 - getting the fundamentals down I guess.

Edited by NoteBender (01/09/13 08:24 AM)

#2012053 - 01/10/13 03:06 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: NoteBender]
    fliper Offline

Welcome to this thread NoteBender. You have done an hard work reading all these posts!

#2012265 - 01/10/13 01:23 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
    scorpio Offline

I am currently working on a few issues that I have run into:

1) The pedal! Trying to get the timing right, as well as getting it to sound right.

2) Playing chords with a sharp or flat. I notice that sometimes the keys are not "hitting" the strings at the same time. I have really reviewed my hand position. But the sharps and flats seem to go down sooner than the others.

I have been practicing in short sessions which seems to really be effective. I play for maybe 30 minutes, take a break another, practice another 30 minutes then take a break. The break seems to help the brain and fingers catch up to each other.

I will be uploading more of my attempts soon.

Yamaha P-155

#2012275 - 01/10/13 01:43 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: hamlet cat]
      Alfred Piano Team Offline

Hi, Ron! You are correct to move your hand forward on the keys in order to avoid awkward wrist-twisting. It's OK to play the white keys up and between the black keys when necessary. My students all have trouble with this idea at first, but once they try moving the hand forward, into the black key territory, they see how easy it is to play intervals and chords that way. Keep the music playing! smile

#2012547 - 01/11/13 12:02 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
      scorpio Offline

Three new songs uploaded:

Jingle Bells (page 30) - with improved audio, slower tempo
      Mary Ann (page 37)
      What Can I Share? (page 42)

https://www.box.com/s/gmvxgjii03gerkvpa5x1

Yamaha P-155

#2012599 - 01/11/13 03:39 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: scorpio]
        fliper Offline

Originally Posted By: ron88
        Hello everyone. I'm on book 1 of Alfred's Basic book. I have a question about the song Little Brown Jug and wondering if someone can help. smile

In the forth measure, it goes Bb-E, Bb-E, Bb-D, and back to Bb-E. I use my thumb on the Bb and finger 4 on E, and finger 3 on D. What I find myself doing is playing the E or D by making contact with my finger to the key up where the black keys are. So I'm actually pressing the keys in between or next to the black key.

I do the same thing as you, play between black keys, and try to play the white keys so close of black keys as possible.
        See the nice video in this thread:
        http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthrea...tml#Post1898043

I am currently working on a few issues that I have run into:
        I have been practicing in short sessions which seems to really be effective. I play for maybe 30 minutes, take a break another, practice another 30 minutes then take a break. The break seems to help the brain and fingers catch up to each other.

When things are not working I always do a short break. I also noticed that leaving a day without play the piece sometimes help too.

#2012847 - 01/11/13 02:16 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
        scorpio Offline

A couple more uploads:

When the Saints Go Marching In
        (played with RH Melody and LH Melody)
        https://www.box.com/s/w6dlkpamoraade5cndle

Money Can't Buy Ev'rything
        https://www.box.com/s/62zstpc24rr8d08qstfc

Edited by scorpio (01/11/13 02:19 PM)

Yamaha P-155

#2012901 - 01/11/13 03:15 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: scorpio]
          NoteBender Offline

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
          Nice job Scorpio!

#2014301 - 01/14/13 09:15 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
          scorpio Offline

@NoteBender, thank you! Recording and sharing has been a great learning tool for me. I encourage others to do the same, especially if you are working without a teacher.

I have started work in some of Alfred's Supplement books (Greatest Hits and All-Time Favorites). I will be posting in the supplement thread too when I record some of those songs.

I am up to page 59 in AIO1. I am really trying to pay attention to rhythm. I have been using the metronome to start off, but more importantly I have been working on feeling the flow of the song.

Today's upload is The Cuckoo
          https://www.box.com/s/0ya2vejvd4ykuk2u6nab

Please feel free to provide constructive critique. I am looking to improve piano play, and not to boost my ego. Thank you all for listening!

Yamaha P-155

#2014928 - 01/15/13 01:30 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
            scorpio Offline

This one had me seeing RED!

Beautiful Brown Eyes
            https://www.box.com/s/58uxv5o7cw13ehylips9

Yamaha P-155

#2014942 - 01/15/13 01:57 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: scorpio]
              Ragdoll Offline
              500 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
              thumb
              Very nice on both of them scorpio. On Brown Eyes I would only suggest with the right, just let the key up enough to stop the sound before repeat notes. It will smooth out some I think. Good job.

Never get directions from someone who hasn't been there.

Just be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

#2014954 - 01/15/13 02:17 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Ragdoll]
              scorpio Offline

Thank you Ragdoll! I went back and practiced the finger movement and noticed a difference. In general I don't lift my fingers high off the keys, buy I can see how being a tad more delicate (not sure that is the correct word) evens out the sound. I appreciate the comments.

Yamaha P-155

#2015312 - 01/16/13 07:23 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: scorpio]
                fliper Offline

... I am really trying to pay attention to rhythm. I have been using the metronome to start off, but more importantly I have been working on feeling the flow of the song.

See page 154 of this thread. Johnny D posted the beats per minute (quarter notes per minute) of some Alfred pieces.

Regarding your "Mary Ann" recording, I think it is not very smooth, may be need a little more practice.

What Can I Share?, When the Saints Go Marching, Money Can't Buy Ev'rything seem ok to me. I just listen, without looking to the book. I like the piece "Money Can't Buy Ev'rything", it is funny.

#2015343 - 01/16/13 08:29 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
                scorpio Offline

Hi fliper, Thank you!

After listening to Mary Ann, I see what you mean. There are a few issues I have with it. First, the tempo is a bit slower than it should be, and second, the right hand is rather heavy (I believe it is suppose to be played piano).

I did print out the BPM from Johnny D (which I discovered after Mary Ann).

I do feel, when I listen back to some of the songs I uploaded, they sound a tad robotic. I need to work on my fluidity and expression. However, I do realize that when I record I tense up; and I have caught myself holding my breath. And clearly that is expressed in these little pieces. Something I have noted in my journal and am working on each day. I appreciate the comments.

Yamaha P-155

#2015867 - 01/17/13 12:45 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
                  SmellsLikeABeer Offline

I am at "The Stranger". I played it for an hour today. I have a
                  question for all you Alfred All In One students. How do you practice? So far I have just been learning one song at a time,
                  reviewing songs(at least once a week) and just playing from the All In One book. Like tonight I wanted to spend 30 minutes apiece on 4 new songs for a total practice time of 2 hours. I only spent two 30 minute long practice sessions learning "The Stranger". BTW I got a new DP for christmas and
                  it is Williams Allegro. I love it, it is a big step up from what I had.

#2015956 - 01/17/13 06:45 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
                  BeccaBb Offline
                  500 Post Club Member

Loc: Thunder Bay, On Canada
                  Smells, I practice in 20 minute segments (usually adds up to about an hour.) I have so many pieces on the go that I generally have about 7 minutes for each piece and an extra ten at the end of it all to work on something I feel needs extra. Three pieces are being polished right now, so those I focus on just playing with dynamics and expression and slowly speeding up. Basically I'm enjoying them. Then I have two songs I'm learning so counting, correct notes only at this time. (Once I learn them I add the dynamics.) I also do a sight reading stint, and warm up with scales. When warming up with scales I practice on something that needs work. Right now that's evenness and loudness.

Whatever I'm working on I have a focus for that piece.

Congrats on your new digital! smile Play the keys off it... hehe

Floundering and Lost
                  Roland RD300NX

#2015958 - 01/17/13 06:50 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: SmellsLikeABeer]
                  zrtf90 Offline
                  2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Ireland (ex England)
                  Originally Posted By: SmellsLikeABeer
                  I am at "The Stranger". I played it for an hour today...How do you practice? So far I have just been learning one song at a time
                  An hour on one piece is not efficient at the Alfred's stage; it is more efficient to develop a wide range of skills in that time.

Are you working with Alfred's exclusively? I would not. But you need to invest time in a wide range of skills each day. These include memorising something every day, reading something every day, work on mechanical skills every day and develop memorised/practised repertoire every day.

At the Alfred's level, set your kitchen-timer for 10 mins. Take the first line/phrase of your current piece.

1) Can you read the RH on it's own? Work out the notes if you can't. Repeat with the LH.

2) Can you memorise the RH in a few plays? Reduce the length, if you can't, to something you can. Repeat it 7-10 times from memory. Speed is immaterial, the brain doesn't learn the speed - it learns the muscular actions. Once learnt it can repeat those actions at many different speeds. Repeat with the LH.

3) Can you play the phrase up to tempo in RH? If not repeat the actions at a speed you can actively control about 7-10 times to get used to the stretch, leap, or whatever is making it difficult. Repeat with the LH. When you're up to the last phrase play through the whole piece, hands separately, once or twice each day.

4) If you can play the phrase each hand individually put the hands together at half speed or slower. Can you co-ordinate the fingers at that tempo? If you can't, reduce the length of the passage and the speed until you can. Repeat each fragment 7-10 times up to the end of the phrase. You might stop on the first note note of the next phrase.

5) Can you play the whole phrase, hands together, either up to tempo or at a reasonable one? If you can't, play it 7-10 times at a speed you can manage with accuracy.

Stop when your timer goes off and start again at step one the next day until that phrase is done to step 5 and then move on to the next phrase.

When you've done the phrase, move on to the next one. When you've done the last phrase, try the whole piece. You might add the discipline of memorising each phrase, hands together, first but it's not important unless you're going to use the piece for repertoire/recital.

Spending more time (that day) on one piece will not improve it significantly without sleep intervening. Think of it like physical exercise - it's not the time in the gym that builds muscle, it's the sleep that follows.

In 30 minutes you can work on three pieces. In an hour you can add scales or other technical exercise, building a memorised repertoire, read or review previous material, work on aural skills (learn a Christmas carol by ear), sing over simple chords. You learn C, F & G7 early on in Alfred's - that gives you a few simple rock songs you can try. Try early Elvis, Chuck Berry etc. for starters.

#2015974 - 01/17/13 07:37 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
                  scorpio Offline

Thank you BeccaBb and zrtf. Your comments have helped me too. Last evening I reviewed my practice routine and how I have been going about it up to this point. I do feel like I am missing something. I can spend hours at the piano, but I always ask, am I doing the right thing? I can tell this is where a teacher would be extremely helpful. Unfortunately that just can't happen right now.

All of the comments in the forum have been great in shaping this process for me.

Yamaha P-155

#2017645 - 01/20/13 02:20 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: SmellsLikeABeer]
                    fliper Offline

Originally Posted By: SmellsLikeABeer
                    I am at "The Stranger"...

Do you have any trouble with the big jumps of "The Stranger"?
                    It is the most difficult piece for me until now.

#2020054 - 01/24/13 01:34 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
                    90abyss Offline

Hi! Unfortunately the book I purchased did not come with an Accompaniment CD. Is there any way I can get access to just the CD? Or has anyone uploaded their version of the pieces to serve as a benchmark to my piano playing?

I play the pieces given in the book but I've nothing to compare myself to. I maybe making mistakes but I guess I'll never know. So, does the CD contain the polished correct version of every piece given in the book? What exactly is in the CD?

#2020072 - 01/24/13 02:14 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
                    mom3gram Offline
                    1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
                    The CD is not a polished piano version, but a mixture of digital instruments. It would somewhat help to see what the piece should sound like if you are not familiar with it, but it really sounds awful. There are polished versions of most of the pieces on Youtube.com as well as well as at the beginning of this thread, and some scattered throughout this thread. Many of them are excellent and should help you to hear what you are aiming for.

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

#2020171 - 01/24/13 07:49 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
                    fizikisto Offline

Loc: Hernando, MS
                    zrtf90,
                    That's an excellent post! I think one other type of practice can be very useful for self learners. For want of a better name you might simply call it relaxation practice. spend some time on your pieces and drills playing them very very slowly (not paying attention to tempo or dynamics) and for each note pay attention to your body. Check to find any places where there might be unnecessary tension in the body. Maybe the neck tenses, or the shoulder lifts up, or the structure of the hand collapses (fingers go flat), or the elbow lifts up and out to the side. Maybe your posture goest to pot, or your pinky lifts up, or any number of things. If you can learn where your body is tensing up during a certain piece, you can work to eliminate (or at least reduce that tension).

#2020194 - 01/24/13 08:39 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: mom3gram]
                    Ragdoll Offline
                    500 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
                    Quote:
                    The CD is not a polished piano version, but a mixture of digital instruments. It would somewhat help to see what the piece should sound like if you are not familiar with it, but it really sounds awful.

thumb
                    I initialy studied not the AIO version of Alfreds but the Basic Adult Piano lesson and theory books, but I believe the CDs are the same. I was disppointed in them. 1. because they do sound awful and they were of strings, horns, percussion, etc and 2. were not the piano parts I was expecting. They helped a bit to get a sense of the rhythm until I got a handle on the counting aspect of the lessons. IMO a waste of money. frown

Never get directions from someone who hasn't been there.

Just be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

#2020197 - 01/24/13 08:45 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Mark...]
                    Allard Offline

Loc: Netherlands
                    The CD has piano in the right channel and crappy accompanying instruments in the left. The best way to listen might well be with headphones on and leaving the left ear out. It's very distracting when played stereo.

Page 171 of 196 < 1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 195 196 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
                    What's Hot!!
                    Our latest Issue is available now...
                    Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
                    -------------------
                    HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
                    -------------------
                    Sharing is Caring!
                    About the Buttons
                    -------------------
                    Forums Rules & Help
                    -------------------
                    ADVERTISE
                    on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
                    (ad) HAILUN Pianos
                    Hailun Pianos - Click for More
                    Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
                    Seiler Pianos
                    Sheet Music
                    (PW is an affiliate)
                    Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
                    (125ad) Dampp Chaser
                    Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
                    (ad) Lindeblad Piano
                    Lindeblad Piano Restoration
                    Who's Online
                    102 registered (anotherscott, aesop, 36251, barbaram, Al LaPorte, 28 invisible), 1397 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
                    Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
                    Forum Stats
                    75581 Members
                    42 Forums
                    156278 Topics
                    2295107 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
                    New Topics - Multiple Forums
                    Help with dynamics
                    by noobpianist90
                    Today at 03:53 AM
                    Using Kawai MP6 faders/knobs with virtual instruments?
                    by chicolom
                    Today at 02:35 AM
                    Coming up with new compositional methods.
                    by gsmonks
                    Today at 01:58 AM
                    Impromptu in A
                    by Ritzycat
                    Today at 12:42 AM
                    what do you think piano teachers about it?
                    by Maximillyan
                    Today at 12:15 AM
                    (ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
                    | Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
                    | Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
                    | |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
                    No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission