Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 20 of 191 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 190 191 >
Topic Options
#1070707 - 02/10/08 12:13 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
SHPiano Offline

Loc: S.Central Texas
 Quote:
Originally posted by turleyfan:
Ok, a couple things. First, happy birthday. Second, am I reading that right? You have five pianos? How do you decide which to play (setting aside the fact that one of them is not playable)?

Third, wow, four months through the book, that is very impressive. Congratulations on completing it. You may have mentioned this before, but are / were you going through the book with a teacher, or on your own? Reason I ask is your final statement, in which you say you've had a great deal of fun. This despite your earlier statement that you haven't really cared so much for the pieces in the book. This suggests to me that either you have supplemented Alfred's with more interesting pieces (like the Bach Minuet, for example) and / or you have a teacher who has made it interesting for you.

Like many others in this thread, I am, so far, undergoing this without a teacher. And so far (heck, it's only been a month, and I have only had the book for a little while) my progress is fine. A couple of the songs have been mildly interesting... earlier, I expressed a fondness for the Going Home melody from Dvorak's New World Symphony, for example. But a lot of the pieces appear to me to be exercises to be endured, or milestones to be achieved. At this point, it's not drudgery by any means, but given that I too want to play classical music well some day, I want to make sure that the process remains both interesting and useful in the meantime. So I am interested in how you have kept it fun.

Last question... and I apologize for a couple of these being off-topic. Did you start your daughter in Suzuki from the very beginning, or did she sort of graduate to it from another method / teacher? [/b]
It's only 4 pianos. The old Shoninger isn't tunable to A440, so we really don't play it (except for "The Entertainer" - it sounds great for that). The old Yamaha isn't a full keyboard and isn't weighted, so I don't play it anymore. The kids still do occasionally. So my choice is really between the Bluthner and the Roland. Guess which one I ordinarily play? I like the Roland, but I love the Bluthner.

I'm making pretty good progress through Alfred's but I'm not done yet. I'm taking my time with "Amazing Grace". As others have pointed out, it's a challenging piece to play well. So I've been taking it more slowly than other pieces. I think once you get into the book, you'll find that some pieces are much more difficult than others. So, you progress in fits and starts - at least I did.

I do have a teacher. (She's my kids' teacher as well). Our lessons have focused less on the Alfred's book than on technical points (how to play legato correctly, recognizing chords, how to pedal, etc). I think she's ambivalent about Alfred's.

I think that the "fun" part for me extends beyond either the book or my teacher (although she's become an important part of our family). It has more to do with the fact that I'm actually accomplishing something I had convinced myself I could never do. . .play piano. I'm discovering something I had convinced myself I didn't have. . .musical ability. I've really found that playing requires a wonderful combination of mental, physical and emotional/spiritual skills. I know that each song or skill I learn is taking me closer to my dream. Sounds corny but there it is.

Your last question is a good one and is actually related to all of this. Although some Suzuki students start right off with the Suzuki method (my youngest will) my older children started with a more traditional method with the same teacher. I think she makes a decision after a while which method will be best for a particular child/family (Suzuki is kind of a family deal). In fact, on more than one occasion she's hinted that she views each Suzuki book as about a year more advanced than a "typical" course. (e.g. Suzuki Book 1 is appropriate for student beginning their second year of piano). When I told her that I'd decided to learn the Minuet she said "Well you've jumped ahead about a year." (The Minuet is in the middle of Book 2 of Suzuki).

If you really want to focus on classical music I think there are probably "methods" or "courses" that have a repertoire more geared for classical music. On the other hand, Alfred's does teach some very important skills and gets you off the ground pretty quickly. So it's by no means a waste of time.

At some point, you really may want to try to find a teacher. Every time I have a lesson I really learn something important and new and fun. In fact, talking of fun, I've just started learning "Gymnopedie No. 1" with my teacher. It sounds simple but it's going to be a challenge.

Good luck!
Roland FP7
Yamaha EZ30

(ads P/S)
Sauter Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#1070708 - 02/10/08 01:02 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Jersey Shore
 Quote:
It has more to do with the fact that I'm actually accomplishing something I had convinced myself I could never do. . .play piano. I'm discovering something I had convinced myself I didn't have. . .musical ability. I've really found that playing requires a wonderful combination of mental, physical and emotional/spiritual skills. I know that each song or skill I learn is taking me closer to my dream. Sounds corny but there it is.

That pretty much sums up how I've felt about piano playing. Alfred's organized system and my great teacher have made my dream that much more realistic. I'm not there yet, but at least I know in time its doable...

#1070709 - 02/11/08 12:03 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
Woo Hoo!!! I am playing Largo (Going Home) now!!! I'm slow switching between the two chords, but it's coming along. I'm getting excited now. I know this is baby stuff to most of you so please bear with me. :-)

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

#1070710 - 02/11/08 01:17 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Always Wanted to Play Piano Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago
 Quote:
Originally posted by mom3gram:
Woo Hoo!!! I am playing Largo (Going Home) now!!! I'm slow switching between the two chords, but it's coming along. I'm getting excited now. I know this is baby stuff to most of you so please bear with me. :-) [/b]
I really liked that, too. It was nice to play something that sounded familiar, but wasn't, say, Mary Had a Little Lamb.

Casio Ap-200
Almost midway thru Alfred's All-In-One Book Two
Blogging my family's piano learning experiences: http://aw2pp.blogspot.com/

#1070711 - 02/13/08 03:39 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Ogrt48 Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
I'm very new to this and a complete begginer but I had a question about the early music in this book. Jingle Bells sounds completely correct but when I play Mexican Hat Dance from this book it sounds NOTHING like any version of Mexican hat dance that I've heard before. Are some of these versions in this book new or something?

#1070712 - 02/13/08 03:58 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Jersey Shore
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ogrt48:
I'm very new to this and a complete begginer but I had a question about the early music in this book. Jingle Bells sounds completely correct but when I play Mexican Hat Dance from this book it sounds NOTHING like any version of Mexican hat dance that I've heard before. Are some of these versions in this book new or something? [/b]
Many times the pieces are simplifed for beginners and this gives then a slightly different sound that you are used to hearing.

#1070713 - 02/13/08 04:27 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Ogrt48 is right, it sounds nothing like Mexican Hat Dance, not even a really simplified version. That confused me a bit at first, because it's easier to know if you are playing something correctly if it sounds familiar. Doesn't matter now though, I practiced it several times and moved on.

Michelle

#1070714 - 02/14/08 01:04 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mullyman Offline

Loc: Japan
 Quote:
Originally posted by apollo33:

I'm 25 so I'd like to think I could still become pretty good and don't want to decrease my potential somehow. Though I do realize that in the piano world, 25 is old to be starting.
[/b]
I've discussed this with a few people around here and to be totally honest, I just turned 40 on Feb. 12. I started learning the piano at the end of November last year, so I'm like 3 months into it. Personally, I haven't set any limitations on what I can accomplish. I don't believe that an old dog can't learn new tricks. Kids pick up so quickly because they don't know the words "This is difficult" adults, on the other hand, have learned to put up barriers. The only thing that can stop you from being a great piano player is yourself and the limits you allow yourself to set. My advice to you would be to set that "I'm already 25 and it's too late" thinking to the side and just do what you have to do. Good luck with it. It may take a bit longer to achieve your goal but you'll get there.
MULLY

#1070715 - 02/14/08 11:13 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
500 Post Club Member

I'll chime in with an update. It's been a few days.

Saints gave me some fits, but I feel like I have it down now. In fact, I have practiced it so much, I have it memorized. The next couple of pieces (Love Somebody!, A Friend Like You, Money Can't Buy Everything and The Cuckoo) came pretty easily, I thought. I still go back to these when I need a confidence boost. Of these, my favorite would probably be The Cuckoo.

Then we added the D7 right hand chords. This is where I am stuck. I posted on this in a separate thread, and from I got there, I concluded that I just need to practice this. But the transition from G to D7 is not coming easy for my right hand. This means that I have had some difficulty with any of the pieces that require this transition, like Harp Song and Alpine Melody. The last few days, I have been slogging through Beautiful Brown Eyes, and I can't quite put my finger on what gives me trouble with it.

So that's where I am. If I can get some good practice time in the next couple of days, I bet I will overcome these difficulties and move on to... 8th notes!

Casio Ap-200

#1070716 - 02/14/08 04:05 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
jnick Offline

Loc: NY
That's the same spot I'm in turleyfan! I've played through beautiful brown eyes, the waltz and am on Good morning to you. However, I'm not completely confident in those pieces and will still practice them.

For the D7 chord, I had the same problem. Here's what my teacher recommended that really helped.

Play a G chord. From there, lift your hand off the piano into the air, and come straight down on the D7. At first, you will miss completely, however in time you will begin to get it.

This will get you comfortable with the move. From there, you work on not making such a big jump into the air and onto the keys. Eventually it will seem like second nature.

Another problem I had with the G to D7 was my finger positioning. For the D7, use your 1, 4, and 5 finger on your right hand.

Good luck, buddy!

#1070717 - 02/14/08 06:02 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Wow! You are moving right along there, Turleyfan. I'm just finishing up Mary Ann and ready to move on to whatever's next.

jnick, I will keep your solution in mind for when I get to that point. This thread is great.

#1070718 - 02/14/08 06:13 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jnick:

Another problem I had with the G to D7 was my finger positioning. For the D7, use your 1, 4, and 5 finger on your right hand.

Good luck, buddy! [/b]
This is a very good point. My first difficulty I had with this transition was that 2 wanted to do 1's job. I have that pretty well solved, but now that you pointed this out, I am noticing that 3 is tending to get involved instead of 4.

Progress has slowed significantly while I try to solve this.

Casio Ap-200

#1070719 - 02/14/08 07:38 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
jrcallan Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
I got completely stuck on "Beautiful Brown Eyes" - I just couldn't make it sound like music. For me, a lot of what comes right after that is much easier. Now I'm wrestling with "Blow the Man Down." My problem is with the songs that really require completely independent stuff happening with the RH and LH -- I'm just not that coordinated. But for me, the challange is accepting that I;ll never be great, yet continuing on. I'm having fun so far.

#1070720 - 02/15/08 12:40 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mullyman Offline

For switching those chords all you can really do is practice. When I have a problem with a chord change I like to play the first chord over and over and over with the metronome, about 10 times, then slowly move my hand into the next position and do the same thing. Once I get to where I'm comfortable making that shape with my hand I'll do the first chord like 5 times and try to switch over to the next chord for 5 times and then back etc... Once I'm comfortable there I cut it down to 3 times, 2 times, etc...

Is that boring? You bet your backside it is, but for me it helps me a lot to get a lot of repetition on each one so my hand gets used to making the shape.
MULLY
if that doesn't work I take a hammer to it \:D

#1070721 - 02/15/08 09:05 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
500 Post Club Member

Can anyone make a metronome recommendation for me? I think it's time...

Casio Ap-200

#1070722 - 02/15/08 09:50 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Triryche Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Not sure if your piano is close to a puter, but there are free ones online, like this one:

http://www.metronomeonline.com/

There are also ones you can download.

As far as physical metronomes, I have no recommendations, but I in the market for one.

#1070723 - 02/16/08 01:32 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Ogrt48 Offline

Well I've been working through this book for a few weeks now and I really suck! I think part of it is that I hate my current keyboard so I don't practice more than 20 minutes a day. I can only play upto rockets so far in book 1 and I still am kinda slow switching my left hand from c to g7, both my hands always get messed up at that point! I want to move forward but right after that part it introduces the A note and g position.. I think I should just keep working on rockets and the pages before it til I get it down pat?

Btw, I'm using some Yamaha psr 290 which is only 61 keys, and feels like a plastic toy. I just blew most of my tax return at music123 ordering a casio px200 + x stand. Im hoping this gives me some motivation to practice more..or I'll just cry myself to sleep about all the money I just spent :p I just wanna get good enough to play game music like To Zanarkand and Suteki da Ne =[

#1070724 - 02/16/08 05:20 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
jrcallan Offline

Please report your reactions to the new keyboard. It's got to make a world of difference.

#1070725 - 02/16/08 05:32 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
jrcallan Offline

Please report your reactions to the new keyboard. It's got to make a world of difference.

#1070726 - 02/16/08 07:26 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
apollo33 Offline

Loc: US, PA
Ogrt48, Congratulations on getting a new keyb.. digital piano! \:\) I got this same one (from the same site) just 2 weeks ago! (I still have to remind myself I've graduated from a keyboard to a digital piano \:\) ) I was actually going to recommend it on here but never got around to it. I tried it at a Guitar Center before buying it and thought the keys and action felt better than a lot of other keyboards... though admittedly I've hardly played a real piano so I didn't know exactly what it should feel like. Anyway, for under $500 I think it's the best deal ever. I think you'll be happy with it. It's really inspired me to practice, after also having a cheap 61-key keyboard like you.

#1070727 - 02/17/08 05:15 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mullyman Offline

Ok, fellow beginners (under 6months). How long do you stay on one piece? Do you sit there until you can play it by reading it or do you just add it to rote memory and move on? Ok, more experienced players, should we sit on one piece until we can read it or just add it to rote memory and move on?

I'm taking my time and trying my best to add the notes on the page into my head but it's going to take forever like this. I can work something out, memorize what my fingers should be doing and then play along with the CD with no mistakes. I see the chord for the left hand on the staff and my head wants to explode. I look up and see, for example G7, written above it and I'm like "Oh, ok." Is this not a good thing to be doing? I really want to be comfortable looking at the chord and knowing what it is by looking at it on the staff.

I feel that I should probably be patient and work on the reading. On the other hand Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder have done well enough without reading what's on the page. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
MULLY

#1070728 - 02/17/08 06:31 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
BazC Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Cambridgeshire, UK
Hey Mully, I'm working pretty much the same way as you. I practice a piece, reading the music in order to learn it initially, but as the piece starts to become smoother I'm playing mainly by memory and following along on the page. My sight reading is appalling and chords? Forget it!

I'm not proud of my lack of ability in sight reading but I'm not too worried about it either, from what I've read on these forums becoming a good sight reader even to intermediate level can take years and i know from previous efforts on the guitar that it doesn't comes easily to me. So after a month and a half of piano I'm cool with being crap! \:D

What I feel is important is that you keep trying to read and follow along while you're playing. Hopefully reading will s-l-o-w-l-y become second nature, if you keep looking at that cluster of notes with the c above it you will eventually see that pattern of dots and know it's a c chord.

I doubt concert pianists are actually looking at the stave and thinking e, c, d, etc more likely seeing the note sends a signal to the fingers and bypasses the brain, at least to a degree.

That's what I'm counting on anyway! \:D

Korg SP200, Pianoteq

#1070729 - 02/17/08 08:52 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Well, Basc and Mully, after a month and a half for me, I'm pretty okay with being crap also. :-) It certainly doesn't come easy to me either. Right now I'm only up to the first version of "When the Saints Go Marching In".

I usually practice a piece until I can play it three or four times in a row without mistakes or serious hesitation. Then I move on to the next one, but I also continue review several of the previous pieces at some time during each day. I think my memory kicks in a little, because I notice sometimes that I will lose my place in the book but continue to play anyway. But I haven't actually memorized anything (not even Jingle Bells or Merrily) so that I could sit down without the book and play them.

Both my sight reading AND my memory are pretty bad, so I'm hoping with practice both will improve.

My biggest problem right now, besides sight reading, is right hand chords. It's SO much easier to play a chord in the left hand. I wouldn't have expected it to be hard with the right, since I'm right handed.

#1070730 - 02/17/08 01:54 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Undone Offline

Loc: USA, CT
I have had just the opposite problem. I moved too quickly through Alfred’s first book. I would get to where I could play a piece “kind of – sort of – good” and then move on. I was in a hurry to get to “bigger and better” things.

Then came the current recital. I thought I should enter a piece that I had learned. When it came to making a decent recording I found that I had too many bad habits. Whenever I would make a mistake (something that happened quite frequently), I would stop, think, re-group, and then either start over or replay the measure where the mistake took place.

Now I am continuing to progress through Alfred’s, but at a much slower pace. I am also going back through all of the earlier pieces and I’m playing them until I can get at least one good recording of the piece in question (just for me). [Learning to record what I’m working on has been a big plus in gauging how I’m doing.]

I don’t have the benefit of working with a teacher or of playing for others, so I’ve had to take a step back and reassess how well I’m doing on each individual piece. I still don’t think we need to make a “recital” out of each and every piece in the book, but I have learned that getting “that last ten percent” out of a piece can take even longer then the first ninety percent.

So I think that taking your time and really learning all you can from each piece is good (someting the rest of you all seem to be doing well at). But I also believe that you need to continue to stretch out into unfamiliar territory; I’ve found that I progressed faster by continuing to keep one foot in the “new and unfamiliar” while the other foot is “perfecting what I’ve learned”.

But that’s just me; your mileage may vary.

Undone

#1070731 - 02/17/08 03:03 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Yes, Undone! That's basically what I'm doing - one foot dipping into the new and unfamiliar, and one foot in the old - mostly to be sure I don't forget what I've learned, but also to perfect it. It's good to go back and review once in a while. I haven't tried recording anything yet. My piano (keyboard) is downstairs and my computer upstairs.

#1070732 - 02/17/08 04:22 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
jrcallan Offline

Me too, to almost everything. I've been at it since Thanksgiving and I'm up to "Cafe Vienna." I'm just starting to make use of the recording capabilities of my AP-45 DP. Hit two buttons and away you go. Recording is a great measure of "how ready am I?"

#1070733 - 02/18/08 11:09 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BazC:
Hey Mully, I'm working pretty much the same way as you. I practice a piece, reading the music in order to learn it initially, but as the piece starts to become smoother I'm playing mainly by memory and following along on the page. [/b]
Great question! I mentioned in another thread that my goal was simply to well enough not to annoy myself. I admit that this is a totally subjective criterion, but it works for me. I give myself permission to move on to the next piece / page / topic in my Alfred's book when I am no longer annoyed with how I play it.

BUT...

I still work on it until I feel like I have reached the point to where I could perform it. This means I end up working sort of a range of pages at any one time. Some pieces I am in the final stages of refining, others I am still learning and watching people play them on Youtube.

At the moment, though, I am in a new situation. I have everything up to Lavender's Blue down pat, but I haven't yet made it through Lavender's Blue in such a way that I feel comfortable enough to go on to the next thing. Probably spent 4 hours with it this weekend. I'm close, but not there yet. So my entire range, at the moment, consists entirely of that one piece.

Casio Ap-200

#1070734 - 02/19/08 12:00 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Ogrt48 Offline

Finally learned both versions of Saints Go Marching in about 25 pages into the book. I'm just getting used to these notes and still working on switching between chords quicker during the songs.. and the book throws the g position at me. /cry Btw, music123 skipped the px200 today, should be here wed but they "forgot" to ship the stand. -_-

#1070735 - 02/19/08 08:27 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mullyman Offline

I do hope they're going to ship the stand at no charge to you.
MULLY

#1070736 - 02/19/08 11:42 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Well, no practicing at all yesterday - spent all day in a dentist office, and then an endodontist, waiting for an emergency root canal. By the time they called me in I was holding my head in my hands and rocking. I'm feeling much better this morning (on painkillers).

I am trying to move on to the second version of Saints - but I'm having an awful time with the right hand chords. My right hand is very awkward, and hurts when trying to play chords - which is odd because I'm right handed, and my right hand is much better at single notes than the left - it just can't handle chords. I haven't even tried to play the tune yet, just practicing changing from C - G - F and back again.

Page 20 of 191 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 190 191 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
184 registered (accordeur, Akshay, acortot, 36251, 50 invisible), 1799 Guests and 53 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74206 Members
42 Forums
153503 Topics
2249466 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
1952 Bechstein Grand Piano - family needs appraisal
by feigede
04/16/14 05:43 PM
Ruben Schoutrop - Nocturne Op. 55 No. 1 in F Minor
by Ruben1
04/16/14 05:14 PM
Question about monitor speakers with keyboard
by peabody
04/16/14 04:00 PM
Disklavier to replace digital piano?
by Big Cheese
04/16/14 03:42 PM
Happy Birthday TwoSnowflakes
by gooddog
04/16/14 02:23 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission