Just joined the Piano World Forum. I've been playing keyboard for almost 20 years. My wife has been playing piano since she was 5 (33 years).

We are really looking forward to participating in the forums and expanding our knowledge of the keyboard / piano.

I thought some of you might like to check out one of the sites I participate in regularly since I also play the guitar.

They are about to roll out a new Instructional DVD with he keyboard player from Conan - Scott Healy, who recently signed on with Rock House Method.

A native of Cleveland, Ohio, Scott is classically trained, and studied composition and piano at Eastman School of Music in Rochester, NY. His wide-ranging performing and recording, credits include many of the greats in rock, blues, R&B and jazz, including Bruce Springsteen, Bonnie Raitt, Al Green, BB King, Taj Mahal, Phoebe Snow, Lisa Loeb, Sheryl Crow, Jackson Browne, Graham Parker, The Band, Donald Fagan, Branford Marsalis, Tony Bennett, Dweezil and Ahmed Zappa, Ruth Brown, and Fontella Bass.

Scott's composing and arranging credits include the Portland Maine Symphony Orchestra, Aspen Contemporary Ensemble, Hudson Valley Philharmonic, Mel Lewis Orchestra, Ricky Martin, and Christina Aguiliera.

They are going to work with Scott to produce three DVD titles which will include a two-step Piano course designed for beginner and intermediate players and an Advanced Keyboard program. They have already finished shooting the Piano programs which they will have out of this Fall.

http://www.rockhousemethod.com/?friend=26533