Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
Who's Online
122 registered (Al LaPorte, Abby Pianoman, A Guy, AndyP, 36 invisible), 1490 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1133036 - 12/30/06 12:33 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: In a state full of Volcanoes
For all:

Since the rules did not state this "election process" was limited to just accoustic piano players; you can indeed nominate those players who are strictly digital or accoustic piano players.

Besides many top players in pop/rock use both and some of their accoustics out there are actually hybrid grands and such. I have seen videos where both Elton and Billy Joel used hybrids, also saw one the other night of JLL in his later years using what looked like a Yammmie hybrid at an outdoor gig.

To me it makes sense to have a digital hybrid if you use a traveling piano, that way if something goes way off tune wise just flick a switch and you have a tuned piano usually.) Ray Charles also used various non-accoustic keyboards as well as nice grands. I think the type of song and the venue helps to determine which axe many musicians will choose during a concert.

Since I started the thread after Monica mentioned she wanted a "favorite pop/rock pianist" thread to comment on; I guess it is up to myself to make the call.

Quote:
Originally posted by J. Mark:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Music Lover:
I'll have to pass on Greg Allman and Jackson Browne.

We're looking for acoustic pianists in this thread. Allman primarily played the Hammond B-3 organ. He only played piano occasionally--and nothing very memorable.

Jackson Browne frequently brought in session players like Jai Winding, son of famous bebop trombonist Kai Winding. So a good bit of the keyboard work you hear on his albums isn't his. [/b]
I didn't realize this was limited to acoustic piano players. But Greg Allman has frequently played acoustic piano. As has Browne. (Both are still around, as far as I know, so I won't use the past tense.) Neither is perhaps a "great pianist" -- I'm not sure any pop/rock player would qualify for that label. To me, the question is really about overal artistry, and perhaps influence on music and culture.

Actually, perhaps even more to the point, the question is (for me) about influence on...me. :p [/b]

Piano & Music Accessories
#1133037 - 12/30/06 02:01 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
dpvjazz Offline

Loc: phoenix az
T Lavitz is best-known for his role as keyboardist for the jazz-rock band Dixie Dregs. He has received two prestigious awards from Keyboard magazine -- "Best New Talent" in 1981 and "Jazz Keyboard Player of the Year" in 1992. Lavitz is a classically trained acoustic player, and has collaborated with Widespread Panic, Jefferson Starship, The Bluesbusters, Nils Lofgren, and Billy Cobham. Other collaborations include stints with Jeff Berlin, Scott Henderson, Steve Smith and Danny Gottlieb.
Lavitz's array of projects includes the Hillbilly Funk All-Stars, an eclectic ensemble which features fiddle virtuoso Vassar Clements.
Lavitz was the initial musical force behind the formation of Jazz Is Dead, sprouting from his experience opening for JGB, organist Melvin Seals' homage to the Jerry Garcia Band. Lavitz and the other members of Jazz Is Dead pay a similar tribute to the Grateful Dead, with their rollicking versions of such concert gems as "Scarlet Begonias" and "Franklin's Tower.
I like T Lavitz because he can rock and he can swing. DPVJAZZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdbOjF9ZDX4&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC6TeUxsAQI

#1133038 - 12/30/06 06:27 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Wolf's ruled on this already... sorry.
You can nominate people who have played digital pianos also. If that is who your favorite is.

Wolf made thread, electric piano players are elgible. But I have a feeling the accoustic musicians we loveto pay to see won't have a problem with allowing the folks who play electric pianos in to be voted on.

I think the accoustic musicians are safe anyhow... they seem to sell the most records and concert tickets anyhow, which translates into "fan backing".

Plus as said before many pros on the road are using hybrids as back ups for cases where there are tonation issues (outdoor concerts, and lots of moving from one clime to another etc.)

Quote:
 Quote:
Richard Wright
Keith Godcheaux
Rick Wright really doesn't qualify for acoustic piano, since he was primarily an electric piano/organ/synthesizer man.

Keith Godchaux was OK, but I don't think he could be given serious consideration for best pop/rock pianist ever. [/b]

#1133039 - 12/30/06 06:35 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Just to make sure folks are clear... and the word gets out.

Yes, you can nominate electric and digital piano players. Most accoustic players at the levels we are discussing will use them from time to time. Especially those hybrid pianos, flick a switch to make it to pitch (rhyme intended)

Since the rules did not state we couldn't nominate players who use electric pianos, they are fair game.

Any questions re. rules, please ask me as I created the thread and will take care of it as a responsible thread owner/creater should.

Go ye forth and keep up the nominations and discussions. The discussions have been pretty good and I love the links to the videos being shared.

Sign me;
The Wolf

(Election Board Supervisor on this VOTE thread)

#1133040 - 12/30/06 08:06 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

LOL
I guess I made my mark... finally.
somebody just dinged me and now I have just 4 stars. Thanks, I will take that to be a compliment or something.

Oh well, stars don't really mean much anyhow.
But I cherished my 5 star rating while I had it.
I am tucking myself into my den soon ; I need rest right now.

Hugs to all; keep your votes coming in.
No flaming allowed so that everyone can feel free and comfortable to discuss their favorite Pop/Rock pianists.

Any questions??? Send them to the Wolf here. I am easy to talk to, just PM them to me. Thank you to all for your great participation so far on this thread.

The Wolf
The Official Thread Starter on This Thread

Now I'll just crawl back into my ol' den and admire the great postings people send in on their favorite pop/rock pianists. Time to rest up.

#1133041 - 12/31/06 01:23 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
pianokeys1000 Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
I wanted to drop a couple of new names to the discussion.

Chuck Leavell - His stuff with Sea Level was phenomenal. He's also worked extensively with The Allman Brothers, The Rolling Stones and many others. Great player.

Carole King (I saw your thread Wolf) deserves at least to be mentioned here as well. Really like her stuff too.

BTW: How exactly are we defining "Pop/Rock Pianist"??? I ask because when I think of the many artists that have been mentioned, I can't help but consider their songwriting, influence, etc.

Ryan

#1133042 - 12/31/06 02:12 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hard to pin down exact definition on pop/rock pianist:

Mostly has to do with:
1. The era(s)s that they have had their careers in. About 50's to present date.

2. The genres they have made music in...
(Popular Music/Rock Music.)

I myself think of the term "popular music" ---popular pianist performers who consistently have hit the pop and rock music "hit charts".

The people (performers who play piano and sometimes also sing) that we keep hearing tunes from all over the place (like on almost every popular music radio station.

There was a time when Billy Joel got lots of air play, that hardly an hour went by when one of his songs didn't come up on my favorite pop radio station. Elton still gets lots of air time also. More so than Billy these days. (So maybe I should switch my mind again, lol)

Carole King is a stand out female pianist/singer/songwriter as far as career longetivity goes; I am so tempted to change my vote for her as well as maybe we need a lady to vote for too. I have a concert DVD of her that I cherish and have the Tapestry songbook. I do think Carole King should not be too quickly dismissed as she too can do it all as a performer and a songwriter.

I have until the 14th to decide if I will change my nomination/vote from Billy Joel to Carole or to Elton LOL.

Heck it was hard enough to decide between Elton and Billy; sometimes I'd choose Billy and sometimes Elton. It is a hard choice. And it is really hard to not put up brother Ray Charles also.

Thats why I am not crazy about picking a best pianist of anything... I don't exactly have one favorite I stick to like glue. I like many of them , as they all do some great music. May God bless them for that.

I need to take a break (gig tomorrow), but I will add some videos of Carole down the road. If you or anybody else has any favorite Carole King gems you have found at youtube or places like it, do please add it to Carole's thread. She deserves a thread of her own also.

I am glad you liked the Carole King thread I put up for her. I try to keep my promises and I promised somebody I'd put up some Carole King video links today.

Got to close, I am exhausted now. And still sick.
My Dr. would kill me if he knew I wasn't resting, eating right and sleeping enough. But it is hard to sit still with so many fun things to do on the net and a new emachine to play with. And no more dial up to boot.

Thanks for the post.

Quote:
Originally posted by pianokeys1000:
I wanted to drop a couple of new names to the discussion.

Chuck Leavell - His stuff with Sea Level was phenomenal. He's also worked extensively with The Allman Brothers, The Rolling Stones and many others. Great player.

Carole King (I saw your thread Wolf) deserves at least to be mentioned here as well. Really like her stuff too.

BTW: How exactly are we defining "Pop/Rock Pianist"??? I ask because when I think of the many artists that have been mentioned, I can't help but consider their songwriting, influence, etc.

Ryan [/b]

#1133043 - 12/31/06 03:15 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Mountain Ash Offline

Loc: Canberra, Australia
My vote goes to Elton John.

Quote:
Originally posted by Arabesque:
Elton John is a great player and I have seen him but he doesn't play any really great solos. The Song for Guy was embarrassing if I may say so. He borrows many riffs from early pianists. [/b]
Yes he does borrow riffs from other pianists and song for guy was quite simple but his solo playing is generally of good quality, especially when he improvises after songs.

His most famous solo piece is probably Funeral for a friend .

This recording is from his russian tour when he played with only his piano and his percussionist Ray Cooper. I've got the DVD at home, boy can he play.

I think that so much is down to personal preference, I don't claim that Elton is the best, he's just my favourite.

#1133044 - 12/31/06 11:10 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Jeanne W Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New England
 Quote:
... Wakeman and Emerson developed soloing to an extraordinary degree until it became the over-pompous self absorbed concept album...

And Bruce Hornsby...

Therefore, although his career is brilliantly short I going to suggest former session player Nicky Hopkins as MY favourite because he's just amazing. I have no idea what he's doing now but I can hear him on practically every major rock album released during the 60's and 70's. He has quietly influenced popular music to a major degree....

[/b]
arabesque: you've mentioned some of my favorite players. i'm not voting yet, maybe won't though, voting for one is hard to do. when i first read this question, the first "pop" player that popped into my head was, in fact, nicky hopkins, and i wondered if anyone would mention him. he had a few lps of his own, too, back then. he had a very melodic, musical style of playing. you said you don't know what he's doing know. i'm sorry to say, i'm pretty sure he passed away many years ago. there will be no more music from hopkins, i'm afraid... \:\(

jeanne w

1920 Steinway A3
My Piano Delivery Thread:
http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/8776.html#000000

#1133045 - 12/31/06 11:30 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
I'll throw in my nomination for Tori Amos, because the piano is so central to her work. Often when she tours it's just her and the Bosie (or two) on stage.

#1133046 - 01/01/07 04:23 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Music Lover Offline

Loc: USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by wolfindmist:
Wolf's ruled on this already... sorry.
You can nominate people who have played digital pianos also. If that is who your favorite is.

Wolf made thread, electric piano players are elgible. But I have a feeling the accoustic musicians we loveto pay to see won't have a problem with allowing the folks who play electric pianos in to be voted on.

I think the accoustic musicians are safe anyhow... they seem to sell the most records and concert tickets anyhow, which translates into "fan backing".

Plus as said before many pros on the road are using hybrids as back ups for cases where there are tonation issues (outdoor concerts, and lots of moving from one clime to another etc.)

Quote:
 Quote:
Richard Wright
Keith Godcheaux
Rick Wright really doesn't qualify for acoustic piano, since he was primarily an electric piano/organ/synthesizer man.

Keith Godchaux was OK, but I don't think he could be given serious consideration for best pop/rock pianist ever. [/b]
[/b]
I have no problem abiding with your decision, Wolfie. \:\) However, if you review the thread, you will find that I made the post you quoted above, BEFORE you made your "ruling".

In order to avoid confusion in a similar thread in the future, I would like to humbly suggest you entitle your post "Who is your favorite pop/rock KEYBOARDIST".

In the music/recording industry--musicians who frequently use electric pianos, organs and synthesizers--are referred to as "keyboardists", rather than "pianists".

I'm not trying to nitpick, but it helps everybody stay on the same page if we're using the proper terminology. Thanks! ;\)

#1133047 - 01/01/07 04:42 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Ash:
Yes he does borrow riffs from other pianists and song for guy was quite simple but his solo playing is generally of good quality, especially when he improvises after songs.
Virtually every musician who's anybody in the music industry, has borrowed riffs from other artists.

A lot of people make a big to-do over guys like Clapton and Page sometimes swiping riffs from old bluesmen. But those same people are usually completely unaware that the old bluesmen sometimes swiped each other's riffs, as well as riffs from artists who came before they did.

Chuck Berry's first big hit was Maybellene. He swiped virtually the entire melody from an old country tune entitled "Ida Red", cranked it up a bit, added his own lyrics--and PRESTO, Rock & Roll's first great guitarist hit the big time.

To Elton's credit, he does NOT swipe entire melodies, just the occasional riff.

#1133048 - 01/01/07 10:26 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Arabesque Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Japan
Jeanne, I'm sorry to hear that Nicky Hopkins passed away. I didn't think he was old at all! But I'm sure many keyboardists owe a lot to him for forging the original rock style, including Elton. The thing about piano in rock music is that Jimmy Hendrix kicked it totally off the map. There was never really an equivalent and it still tends to be true despite bands like Coldplay that it is more difficult to grab attention on the piano. But if you listen to many of the great Stones, Beatles and Who classics you'll hear Hopkins on them. He was a modest genius who changed the nature of rock keyboards as an ensemble player. Now just think about wether the Stones could ever have made it without him. One of the reasons they got to the postion of foremost band in the world may have been due to Hopkins playing on tracks like Sympathy for the Devil. We are talking about Rock landmarks here which defined a generation. I love and admire Joel but I didn't even hear of him until I was 20.

#1133049 - 01/01/07 01:37 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
pianokeys1000 Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
 Quote:

I have no problem abiding with your decision, Wolfie. However, if you review the thread, you will find that I made the post you quoted above, BEFORE you made your "ruling".

In order to avoid confusion in a similar thread in the future, I would like to humbly suggest you entitle your post "Who is your favorite pop/rock KEYBOARDIST".

In the music/recording industry--musicians who frequently use electric pianos, organs and synthesizers--are referred to as "keyboardists", rather than "pianists".

I'm not trying to nitpick, but it helps everybody stay on the same page if we're using the proper terminology. Thanks!
You are too much. Who nominated you as thread police officer? Take a seat and stop trying to police someone else's thread. You did the same thing in the other Pop/Rock pianist thread.

Quote:

A lot of people make a big to-do over guys like Clapton and Page sometimes swiping riffs from old bluesmen. But those same people are usually completely unaware that the old bluesmen sometimes swiped each other's riffs, as well as riffs from artists who came before they did.
I agree. "Swiping riffs" is a huge part of learning Jazz. All the great players of times past have transcribed and learned the work of others.

Ryan

#1133050 - 01/01/07 02:07 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Jeanne W Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New England
Arabesque:

Re: Hopkins, I just searched the web to see what I could find. Wikipedia states Hopkins died on September 6, 1994 at St. Thomas Hospital in Nashville, he was 50 years old. Here's a link to the article which gives a history of his career, in case you or anyone else is interested in reading about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Hopkins

Jeanne W

P.S. Just saw an old Jennifer Warrens LP for sale at a local antique store - Nicky Hopkins was playing piano on virtually every piece of music.

1920 Steinway A3
My Piano Delivery Thread:
http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/8776.html#000000

#1133051 - 01/01/07 02:09 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
LiszThalberg Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Sir Elton John is one of the greastest pianists of all time.

Didn't Billy Joel originally want to be a classical pianist. He wrote some Preludes that people hated for some reason.

Matt

#1133052 - 01/02/07 07:09 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Mountain Ash Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Debussy20:

Didn't Billy Joel originally want to be a classical pianist. He wrote some Preludes that people hated for some reason.

Matt [/b]
He wrote the classical music AFTER he retired from Pop/soft rock music in 93 or something. He said he wanted to focus on something different. I think his classical pieces were quite well received considering...

amazon.com

[Edit] - Do we get second preferences here? If we do then:
1. Elton John
2. Billy Joel

#1133053 - 01/02/07 07:29 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Debussy20:
Well said, Debussy! \:\)

#1133054 - 01/02/07 10:30 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
JazzManToo Offline

Loc: Somerville, Massachusetts
A few names for consideration. (not a lot of hit songs - but a lot of great playing)

Billy Preston
Dr. John (Rebennack)?
George Duke
Love that #11!

#1133055 - 01/02/07 10:37 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
kokomo61 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Herndon, VA
Just too many too choose from....

Elton John
Billy Joel
Bruce Hornsby
Billy Preston
Mac Rebenack (Dr. John)
Ray Charles
I also like Jackson Browne's piano style.
Estonia 190, #6098

#1133056 - 01/02/07 04:14 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Fughetta 'bout it Offline

Loc: Great Neck, NY
I nominate/vote for: JORDAN RUDESS

#1133057 - 01/03/07 11:21 AM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Arabesque Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Japan
Now that I consider it there really aren't that many rock pianists, are there? The same names keep coming up. The title of this thread might well be changed to "Are There Any Rock Pianists Other Than Elton John?"

Today I sat down and played something in my head and suddenly realised I was playing a song by Todd Rungren. But was he a rock pianist? Maybe a Soft rock pianist.

Rock pianists seem to be a dying breed.

#1133058 - 01/03/07 12:37 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
hv Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Cape Cod
If you were a dyed in the wool rocker and you walked up to the most spectacular piano you ever saw in your life, what you instinctively chose for your first encounter would speak for itself... How about this lick? (That would be a vote for Bill Payne.)

And 2nd was significant too. Not particularly flashy. The Glenn Frey piano part to Desperado.

Howard

#1133059 - 01/03/07 01:53 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
pastafarian Offline

Loc: Canada
I'll second Bill Payne (I love his funky piano on Waiting for Columbus' "Dixie Chicken"). His keys were a cornerstone of the Little Feat sound.

I'll nominate Chuck Leavell for his tasty work with the Allman Bros and Stones.

I'll throw in a nod to Rodger Hodgson. What Rock fan can't run the intro to "Bloody Well Right" note-for-note in their heads?

Sir Elton loses my vote for the execrable "That's Why They Call It the Blues" and "Candle in the Wind #47"...

#1133060 - 01/03/07 05:41 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Mountain Ash Offline

Quote:

Rock pianists seem to be a dying breed. [/b]
Very true.

#1133061 - 01/03/07 06:41 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
hv Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Cape Cod
Here's an interesting rock list which Emerson, Wakeman, and Rudess seem to rule...

http://www.digitaldreamdoor.com/pages/best_keyboard-perf.html

Howard

#1133062 - 01/03/07 10:04 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
Now that I consider it there really aren't that many rock pianists, are there? The same names keep coming up. The title of this thread might well be changed to "Are There Any Rock Pianists Other Than Elton John?"
I believe that Billy Joel has gotten just about as many positive remarks from our posters as Elton. I don't believe that anybody has presented a strong negative view of Billy.

I agree with you that there aren't that many GREAT rock pianists.

#1133063 - 01/03/07 10:31 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
ARIAS Offline

Loc: Tampa Bay
 Quote:
Originally posted by hv:
Here's an interesting rock list which Emerson, Wakeman, and Rudess seem to rule...

http://www.digitaldreamdoor.com/pages/best_keyboard-perf.html

Howard [/b]
interesting list, if only there were MP3s' or videos there where I could check them all out!

I also like Diana Krall but I guess she would be classified more as a jazz pianist.

#1133064 - 01/03/07 10:38 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ARIAS:
I also like Diana Krall but I guess she would be classified more as a jazz pianist.
I agree she is quite talented, and you are correct that she is properly classified primarily as a jazz pianist. ;\)

#1133065 - 01/06/07 09:57 PM Re: VOTE: Who is your FAVORITE pop rock pianist?
Diane... Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Western Canada
Now that I've thought about it, my favorite is Professor Longhair . . .

"Honorable Mention" would go to Alica Keys.

When I started to play, Steinway came down personally and rubbed his name off the piano
- Bob Hope

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  sharpsandflats 
What's Hot!!
Merry Christmas!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Musical Xmas gifts
by Johan B
12/25/14 05:01 PM
Skype problems since getting new computer
by keystring
12/25/14 04:03 PM
Tension in Kreisleriana #1
by jeffreyjones
12/25/14 11:57 AM
How to play in non-acoustic room?
by Corvus Corax
12/25/14 09:46 AM
Recording Audio and Video
by Jytte
12/25/14 08:48 AM
Forum Stats
77420 Members
42 Forums
160137 Topics
2351507 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission