Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1133117 - 02/17/07 05:15 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
brummell Offline

Loc: Illinois
virtuosic, I'm finding many things amusing here, but the most amusing is that you can have an opinion but others cannot. Even more amusing is that your opinion is "substantiated and valid" while other opinions aren't. Speaking of pettiness...how have you been? The one good thing that has come from this is your promise to keep your opinion to yourself. If that's kept, God works in mysterious ways His wonders to perform.

Piano & Music Accessories
#1133118 - 02/17/07 06:34 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: NY
 Quote:
Originally posted by brummell:
virtuosic, I'm finding many things amusing here, but the most amusing is that you can have an opinion but others cannot. Even more amusing is that your opinion is "substantiated and valid" while other opinions aren't. Speaking of pettiness...how have you been? The one good thing that has come from this is your promise to keep your opinion to yourself. If that's kept, God works in mysterious ways His wonders to perform. [/b]
I'll keep my opinions on music to myself, but still continue to express my opinions about you and what you did. How you retaliated like a spiteful little girl by giving me a 1 star rating because I didn't agree with your opinion on Brubeck as God. And you're an educator? I find that hard to believe, but if by some chance you slipped through the administrative cracks in the education system, what a disgrace it is to teachers everywhere! What do you do to your students if they express their own opinion, fail them?

Second of all, anyone who feels that Brubeck is the Alpha and Omega, a man without peer at the keyboard either knowns less than nothing about music, is completely delusional, or stone deaf. Brubeck as the ultimate pianist is as incredulous a concept as believing that a newborn could throw a piano and hit the moon.

Then, after acting out of vengeance because my opinion differed from yours, you actually have the the audacity to refer to God and Scriptures? You're quite a piece of work. Isn't there a neo-Nazi message board somewhere that you should be posting on?

http://d.turboupload.com/d/1410287/R1_0010.MP3.html

A downloadable file with examples of my jazz improvising (Accompaniament on Fender Rhodes, lead lines on Acoustic piano):

http://d.turboupload.com/d/229801/R1_0001.MP3.html

#1133119 - 02/17/07 06:43 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by lungfish:
 Quote:
Originally posted by virtuosic1:
I'll keep my opinions to myself from now on, and anything else of value for that matter pertaining to piano or jazz[/b]
no. please continue to do so.
just restrain yourself when you chance upon absurdity. [/b]
I know. It was pretty absurd for me to disagree about Brubeck being the greatest pianist who ever lived, wasn't it? Not only is he the best of the best, he has more talent in his pinky nail than every other pianist in history, combined. They're all children compared to old Stone Fingers. You've made me see the light. I've been saved by the magnificence of Brubeck's hands of stone. :rolleyes:

A downloadable file with examples of my jazz improvising (Accompaniament on Fender Rhodes, lead lines on Acoustic piano):

#1133120 - 02/17/07 07:00 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
Roger Ransom Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: SouthWest Michigan
Afraid I'm going to have to back Brummell here. I love Brubeck, his music and his style. I don't now why it's necessary to childishly try to tear down someone elses opinion even though it may seem wrong to you.

A huge part of what's wrong in the entire world is the inability of many people to accept that someone disagrees with them.

Unfortunate but it will probably never change.

#1133121 - 02/17/07 07:21 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
brummell Offline

Roger, careful or you'll be torn apart too by this whatever who promised to keep his unprofessional opinion to himself. (I knew that wasn't going to happen.) He loves to use "stone fingers" to refer to Brubeck, a true pianist and a real gentleman in every sense of the word. This only enforces my belief that jealousy is a terrible thing.

#1133122 - 02/17/07 11:32 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Roger, careful or you'll be torn apart too by this whatever who promised to keep his unprofessional opinion to himself. (I knew that wasn't going to happen.) He loves to use "stone fingers" to refer to Brubeck, a true pianist and a real gentleman in every sense of the word. This only enforces my belief that jealousy is a terrible thing. [/b]
Yes. That's it. I'm jealous of Brubeck's prodigious technical mastery. Before you start accusing people of being jealous of Brubeck's stone-fingered technique, perhaps you should give this a lesson to dissuade you from believing your own arm-chair pyschoanalytical BS:

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/37/766.html

Yeah, I'm real jealous of Brubeck. I'd much rather be 80 years old and have to wrestle with my own hands whenever I sit at a keyboard than be me.

How about we discuss your actions, the deliberate rate bashing you gave me because I had the audacity to express my opinion on Brubeck? You don't want to discuss that, do you? Not that I blame you. Then you have the balls to tell me that it's better that I don't post anymore. That I add nothing of value to this Forum? Have you ever read any of my posts on music or jazz? Jealousy? You're the last one that should mention that word. What's really wrong? Some of my abilities displayed on my posted MP3s freaked you out? Let's be really honest here. This is far more about your jealousy of me than your unrealistic, delusion fixations on Brubeck's musicianship, which have been criticized by more notable jazz pianists than I could possibly mention. Everybody's wrong and you're right and that's a fact? According to who? You? Let's see the research behind your facts.
You yourself took this well beyond opinion. You stated that, "it's a fact that Burbeck is superior to every other pianist". I challenged your statement that it was a fact.
We should be discussing the deliberate revenge 1 star drubbing you bestowed on my rating, not because I don't contribute sound advice and expertise, but because I dared to question your convoluted facts, based more on insanity than reality.

#1133123 - 02/18/07 04:26 AM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
brummell Offline

Nope, sorry to disappoint you, but I have never read any of your posts nor have I listened to your "versions". Here there are 2 chapters, and I have just given you Chapter 1. Would you care to hear Chapter 2 or are you bright enough to figure that one out? I'm insane? Who is psychoanalyzing whom? Coming from you, that diagnosis is the greatest compliment I have ever received so here is a great big thank you. You are truly filled with yourself, your talent, and your greatness. Such unwarranted audacity speaks volumes. Sweet sounds are coming from my Bose this very minute: Dave Brubeck!!!

#1133124 - 02/18/07 05:40 AM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Nope, sorry to disappoint you, but I have never read any of your posts nor have I listened to your "versions". Here there are 2 chapters, and I have just given you Chapter 1. Would you care to hear Chapter 2 or are you bright enough to figure that one out? I'm insane? Who is psychoanalyzing whom? Coming from you, that diagnosis is the greatest compliment I have ever received so here is a great big thank you. You are truly filled with yourself, your talent, and your greatness. Such unwarranted audacity speaks volumes. Sweet sounds are coming from my Bose this very minute: Dave Brubeck!!! [/b]
So since you never read any of my posts, nor did you ever hear any of my MP3s, which one of your orifices did you pull your assessment of my "feeble" abilities out of, fool? You know everything about me, a self-professed expert on me and know how "unprofessional" a musician I am, based on what? These are more of your assinine "facts"? Since you never read my posts, nor listened to my music, what did you base your 1 star rating of me on? Just the spitefulness and pettiness of a very, very small person? Are you an adult? If so, I'm very sorry for you. You have my sympathies, as does anyone who comes into contact with you on a daily basis.
I just read all of your posts on this Forum, aside from this thread. Took all of 3 minutes. You really don't know much about music do you? Not one piece of information, not even an iota of technical or theoretical expertise directed to someone in a helpful way to any extent whatsoever in any of your posts. Do you even play the piano? \:D

#1133125 - 02/18/07 08:28 AM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
brummell Offline

virtuosic, you read my posts in 3 minutes? So you are not only the world's only and greatest musical guru, but you are also the speediest of speed readers if one deletes comprehension. Aren't you absolutely wonderful in every regard? Well, almost...discounting the spelling department. From what orifice (your word) did you pull the spelling of "asinine"? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Undoubtedly, it was your keyboard's mistake, not yours, huh?

#1133126 - 02/18/07 05:56 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
virtuosic, you read my posts in 3 minutes? So you are not only the world's only and greatest musical guru, but you are also the speediest of speed readers if one deletes comprehension. Aren't you absolutely wonderful in every regard? Well, almost...discounting the spelling department. From what orifice (your word) did you pull the spelling of "asinine"? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Undoubtedly, it http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ul...9;u=00013262was your keyboard's mistake, not yours, huh? [/b]
Most of your posts are one sentence. It was quite easy to read them in three minutes. How come you won't address your spiteful actions of giving me 1 star for my opinion on Brubeck? You focus on spelling, but not on your actions and statements, right?

What do you teach? Stupidity? By your own admission, you haven't read any of my posts. And in not reading them, you stated that my posts are of no value whatsoever? Another "fact" of yours? Why are you so focused on belittling my musicianship when you haven't read any of my posts on music, or heard any of my MP3s? Isn't that ridiculous of you? You don't mind showing what a total horse's rectum you are with your contradictory, illogical commentary like, "I've never heard your music but I don't like it. I've never read your posts, but you know nothing". Then in another post of yours you discuss how wonderful arrogance is. Why are you here? To troll real musicians? To troll musicians you've never heard, that have made their living in recording studios for the past 30 years, calling them "unprofessional"?
Post a musical example of your playing. Confirm what I've already stated about you based on your actions and comments on this Forum.

#1133127 - 02/18/07 06:15 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
virtuosic, you read my posts in 3 minutes? [/b]
Like I said, 3 minutes. Let's examine some of your "literary genius" and "vast musical, technical expertise" in yoiur posts on this Forum aside from your Brubeck thread, which again, after all, you state nothing about the technical or theroetical aspects of the music:

Feb 16th: "First piece...very, very nice. Beautifully haunting"

Feb 16th: "I equate arrogance with human goodness. Don't tell me how good you are; SHOW me then I will really know and draw my own conclusions"

(Spoken like a true horse's rectum. Interesting statement coming from someone that never heard or read my posts or MP3s and formed a negative opinion based on nothing)

Feb 13th: "I could certainly live with this."

Feb 12th: "Great idea to have a piano chat room. I can't wait until it's up and running"

Shall I go on? Three minutes worth of jibberish in about 60 posts, aside from the gibberish in this thread, where again, true to form, you state nothing about music itself from any type of technical aspect. Shall we randomly examine one of my posts:

From the "Fast" thread:

"My right hand ascends with greater facility and control with the 3-4-5 fingers. Give that a try. Ascend in the right hand with (from c#) 3-4-3-4-5-3-4-3-4-3-4-5, etc.
The same is true of my left hand. Anatomically, the hands and entire arm mechanism is designed to do that at the keyboard, although pianists aren't trained in that manner (using the 5-4-3 fingers the same way as the 1-2-3 fingers). I know what you're thinking. The 4th finger is weak in comparison to the 3rd, etc. etc., and this might be true if you're playing at moderate to loud dynamic levels. But at the surface of the key, you must play with limited finger height (the fingers literally resting on the key's surfaces) to play extremely fast, thereby limiting excess motion and travel time between strokes. At this level, which is conducive to a range of pppp to mp, the 4th finger is just as useful and independent as the rest."

What's this? A post about the technical aspects of piano performance? In your expert opinion as a piano critic, what's your opinion on my commentary? Do you agree or disagree with me? Any comments, master musician?

Let's look at another one:

Originally posted by rintincop:
Your version of Lennie Tristano's "Scene and Variation" is brilliant. How did you conceive of it harmonicly? Do you not play it the same way twice? How do you come up with each block chord, do you employ some sort of harmonic method?
Is it written down?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, Rin. I could approach it two different ways. One from a "jazz persepective", that is, harmonically, using chord substitution, or from a completely different aspect, that is, linearly, more the way Bartok built his 8 voice fugue on that 5 note motivic cell in the third movement of "Music for Percussion, Strings, and Celeste":

http://www.amazon.com/Bart%C3%B3k-Concer...ie=UTF8&s=music

Track 6

or Ives' Central Park in the Dark:

http://www.amazon.com/Charles-Ives-Canta...ie=UTF8&s=music

Track 10

Here's an amazing piece of music that started out as an improvisation. Here, the harmonic outgrowth is the byproduct of thematic deconstruction and then reconstructing thematic motivic overlays, block upon block:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEnTEY-XQXw

I usually approach "chording" from the latter perspective, that is as the harmonic outgrowth of many linear components. Pure voice leading. I know exactly what type of chords I'm playing, huge extensions that could be classified better as harmonic counterpoint rather than different classes of 13th chords (as most of my aggregates have far more than 7 different interspaced components), but the names and sequences of chords are of far less importance than the individual voices therein, which move from dissonance to resolution like the individual voices of a many lined fugue. My style of "chording", although phrased and containing subjects within a jazz idiom, far more incorporate the harmonic elements and thinking of 20th century classical music (Ives, Sorabji, Bartok, Xenakis, Messaien, Crumb, etc.) than jazz. My influences are just as much 20th century classical/neo-classical as jazz. I never play the same thing the same way twice, and that's the byproduct of diverse influences as anything else.

What do you think, Brummel? Do you agree or disagree with my comments on linear gravity and harmonic counterpoint, and why? Dazzle me with your musical intellect. \:D

#1133128 - 02/18/07 06:52 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
brummell Offline

I am totally and completely bedazzled by you and your very genius--musical and otherwise. You are without doubt the greatest; nothing like you has ever been before or will ever grace humanity again. I as everyone else stand in awe. Since I'm now telling you what you believe and obviously need to hear, I am surely coming closer to your graces. Oh, Wise One, I beseech thee tell me I am.

Now permit me to tell you I think you are o.k. and I have enjoyed the bantering. I admire you because you are compassionate about your beliefs. Permit me the same, o.k.? Brubeck rules here, and I will continue to attend all his concerts I possibly can. Brubeck is greater than the total sum of his parts. Yes, that's my original opinion. Yes, that's still my opinion.

#1133129 - 02/18/07 07:16 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
BDB Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oakland
I hope you have signed up for the Brubeck Quartet newsletter. I enjoy reading it.

#1133130 - 02/18/07 09:29 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
brummell Offline

BDB, no, I do not receive the Brubeck newsletter. Would you mind forwarding the address to me and any other info. Please send the info here or email me. Thank you very, very much.

#1133131 - 02/18/07 09:42 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
brummell Offline

BDB, ignore the previous request. I now have signed up for the Brubeck Newsletter. Hey, thanks a million, and I owe you a cold one.

#1133132 - 03/17/07 07:19 AM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
Bob Newbie Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Sometimes its not the..prowess or technique..
but style...in the creative sense..some may say Julie London was not a good singer..but she's remembered for her hit.. Cry Me A River
so whatever a person thinks of Brubeck..after he's gone you'll always remember .."Take Five"

#1133133 - 03/17/07 08:33 AM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Newbie:
Sometimes its not the..prowess or technique..
but style...in the creative sense..some may say Julie London was not a good singer..but she's remembered for her hit.. Cry Me A River
so whatever a person thinks of Brubeck..after he's gone you'll always remember .."Take Five" [/b]
... and Desi Arnaz singing "Baba-Loo"
... and Yul Brynner's singing in "the King of Siam"
... and Liberace singing "Always".
... and Irene Dunne and Buddy Ebsen singing "She'll be coming around the Mountain" on the Beverly Hillbillys.
... and Alfalfa's singing to Darla on the Little Rascals
... and Fred Flintstone singing "Eeep Op Ork Ah Ah"

etc., etc.

all of them as equally memorable and unforgettable as Brubeck's stone-fingered performances on "Take 5".

\:D

#1133134 - 03/17/07 01:28 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
Bob Newbie Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Yeah but none of them look like Julie London! \:\)

#1133135 - 03/17/07 03:31 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Newbie:
Yeah but none of them look like Julie London! \:\) [/b]
Neither does Julie London any more. ;\)

#1133136 - 03/20/07 06:49 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
brummell Offline

Ellis, thank you for sharing your most recent Dave Brubeck find. Please email me again with that information. Thanks.

#1133137 - 03/20/07 06:59 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
BDB Online   content

I recently got a notice about the 2007 Brubeck Festival at the University of the Pacific next month. It looks interesting. I will see him in San Francisco April 15.

#1133138 - 03/20/07 07:54 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BDB:
I recently got a notice about the 2007 Brubeck Festival at the University of the Pacific next month. It looks interesting. I will see him in San Francisco April 15. [/b]
I can only hope that his stone fingers hitting those keys doesn't trigger another earthquake. \:D

#1133139 - 03/20/07 08:00 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by virtuosic1:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BDB:
[qb] I recently got a notice about the 2007 Brubeck Festival at the University of the Pacific next month. It looks interesting. I will see him in San Francisco April 15. [/b]
If Robert Wuhl doddered onstage with a white wig and filled in for Brubeck, do you think anyone would notice the difference?:

http://www.8notes.com/images/artists/dave_brubeck.jpg

http://www.nationwidespeakers.com/images/biopics/RobertWuhl_880.jpg

http://www.nndb.com/people/863/000022797/davebrubeck02.jpg

#1133140 - 03/20/07 08:20 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
BDB Online   content

Dave Brubeck is a very nice person. His warmth and humanity come out in his playing. There are technical whizzes who have none of that, and they never make it out of justly deserved oblivion.

#1133141 - 03/20/07 08:27 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
virtuosic1 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BDB:
There are technical whizzes who have none of that, and they never make it out of justly deserved oblivion. [/b]
Oh sure we do, every once in a great while. ;\)

http://h1.ripway.com/Virtuosic1/R1_0026.MP3

http://h1.ripway.com/Virtuosic1/R1_0027.MP3

http://h1.ripway.com/Virtuosic1/R1_0017.MP3

#1133142 - 03/22/07 05:27 AM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
brummell Offline

BDB, I agree with your comments 100%. Regardless of what you-know-who has to say, I never tire of hearing Brubeck, who is #1.(Yep, I still hold that opinion.) And, yes, Brubeck is more than a jazz pianist; he's a first-class human being in every sense of the word.

#1133143 - 03/22/07 07:29 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
J. Mark Offline
1000 Post Club Member

This is why I stay away from jazz. Seems to me you can't even discuss the topic without a bunch of juvenile arguments over "who is the best."

What a bunch of childish nonsense.

Back to something useful....

#1133144 - 04/01/07 07:33 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
Colin Askew Offline

Loc: UK
To answer the question "Why is it called Take 5" -
The pieces was first recorded in 1959 on an album entitled "Time Out". "Take 5" is an alternative way of saying "Lets take time out" i.e. take a break..
I seem to recall reading about this somewhere in the dim and distant past and I think that this is the connection.. the source of the title..

#1133145 - 04/02/07 02:57 AM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
BDB Online   content

There are a couple of puns there. Brubeck has been very adventurous with time signatures and rhythms. Take Five is in a quintuple meter. Blue Rondo a la Turk is another example, being nine beats to the bar, but divided 2 + 2 + 2 + 3. Darius Milhaud, his great mentor and teacher at Mills, encouraged him to do so. He took that advice to heart, and today what I see most in his playing is not virtuosity in his pianism, but his virtuosity as a musician.

Brubeck named one of his sons Darius, and he still speaks with great affection about Milhaud. His brother Henry also studied with Milhaud, before the war, which is probably how Dave came to study there. Henry was the second male student at Mills.

#1133146 - 04/03/07 05:39 PM Re: Dave Brubeck - Take Five
Colin Askew Offline

Loc: UK
Exactly BDB. "Take 5" is a play on words not only with the Album Title "Time Out".. but also with the unusual time signatures adopted.

I have a double vinyl album of Brubeck's Carnegie Hall Concert (1963 I think it was) where the group plays stuff in 5/4 11/4 9/8 etc. That live version of "Blue Rondo" is wonderful.. both for Desmond's solo and Brubecks piano solo which switches between 9/8 3/4 2/4 4/4.. and sometimes you have two time signatures going at the same time (overlapping)!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  sharpsandflats 
What's Hot!!
Our latest Issue is available now...
Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
119 registered (ajames, accordeur, 36251, AmateurBob, 34 invisible), 1588 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75588 Members
42 Forums
156289 Topics
2295330 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Shostakovich and Prokofiev
by Verbum mirabilis
07/30/14 06:01 PM
Used piano buying choices
by BrianDX
07/30/14 05:55 PM
You & Your Piano
by DancerJ
07/30/14 05:12 PM
Fun etudes?
by chasingrainbows
07/30/14 04:41 PM
Music competitions are rife with corruption says JLWebber
by pianoloverus
07/30/14 02:51 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission