Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1137609 - 12/29/06 02:14 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: In a state full of Volcanoes
I found a link about Leon Russell Career.
Interesting fellow. I love his tune "A song for you" btw.

http://www.leonrussellrecords.com/memory_lane.shtml

Oh... Billy Preston also did play piano but he is a legend when it comes to playing his Hammond B3. For the record.

Just thought I would pass the link along... and I'll start a thread just for Leon also.

Quote:
Originally posted by ipgrunt:
I'll mention a few contenders that seem to be ignored by this group.

Dr. John plays rings around Elton and Billy Joel.

Billy Preston played memorable key parts on many of the great rock and pop records of the late 1960s through early 1970s, including the Beatles Let It Be album. Hard to beat those credentials.

Al Kooper, who later went on to form Blood Sweat and Tears, was the organist on Bob Dylan's first big hit, "Like a Rolling Stone", and as a result his playing appears on dozens of milestone recordings of the golden age of rock.

But for me, Leon Russell is the man who taught us all how to play rock and roll piano. Leon gets my vote for the best and most influential rock pianist ever. Every rock pianist has borrowed from Leon, though few realize his contribution. Leon Russell was a member of LA's elite group of studio players known as "The Wrecking Crew" and appears on the major records of the 1960s, including those of the Beach Boys, Neil Young, The Byrds, Herb Alpert, The Rolling Stones, and Phil Spector's stable of hit makers. Anyone who recorded in LA during this period worked with Leon. His later work as a front man for Joe Cocker's Mad Dogs and Englismen Tour combined with his solo career taught us how to apply traditional gospel sounds to rocking blues. He's discovered and produced greats like Phoebe Snow, Lynard Skynard, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, and Concrete Blonde, and over the years has had many associations with industry greats like George Harrison, Willy Nelson, Freddy King, Jerry Lee Lewis, and many others. His songs have been recorded by many in other areas of the business, like Barbara Streisand and George Benson. You'd be hard pressed to find another pianist in all of pop music who's been as influential as Leon Russell. [/b]

Piano & Music Accessories
#1137610 - 12/29/06 02:18 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Loc: USA
 Quote:
Originally posted by wolfindmist:
OK you both have at it. I will stay out of the fray. I'll just kick back and lurk from my den. When the dust settles and you have decided the official winner, I'll come around.
I don't mean to be hard on him, and I'm sure he's not a bad person. I hope there aren't any hard feelings.

But he doesn't need to come in this thread with an attitude, like we're "ignoring" the ones he mentioned, and he then disses two living legends of pop/rock piano like John and Joel. Then he proclaims his choices as the "greatest", providing virtually no documentation to support his selections, and some of them aren't even known for their work on the acoustic piano.

If he disagrees with me and the others on this thread, more power to him. But give us some documentation, not proclamations. \:\)

#1137611 - 12/29/06 02:26 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
Oh... Billy Preston also did play piano but he is a legend when it comes to playing his Hammond B3. For the record.
Yes, I'm well aware that Billy Preston was a fine acoustic piano player. But he achieved little notoriety with the instrument. \:\)

His claim to fame was on organs and electric pianos. As you mentioned, primarily the Hammond B3 organ. ;\)

I own a number of his recordings, and think highly of him.

#1137612 - 12/29/06 02:34 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I knew you would know that. ;\) But some folks may not so I decided to post it for others.

I wouldn't say Billy Preston acheived little "notoritety" for his piano work. He got a grammy for With You I Am Born Again... composed for the piano.

JMHO

Quote:
Originally posted by Music Lover:
 Quote:
Yes, I'm well aware that Billy Preston was a fine acoustic piano player. But he achieved little notoriety with the instrument. \:\)

His claim to fame was on organs and electric pianos. As you mentioned, primarily the Hammond B3 organ. ;\)

I own a number of his recordings, and think highly of him. [/b]

#1137613 - 12/29/06 02:44 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
I found a link about Leon Russell Career.
Interesting fellow. I love his tune "A song for you" btw.
I like Leon Russell, and agree he was a talented session pianist in his younger days. However, he just never hit the big-time like Joel, Elton and numerous others. His solo career was somewhat of a "flash in the pan".

#1137614 - 12/29/06 03:03 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I think all of the others, Elton, Billy Joel, Billy Preston, Ray Charles and Jerry Lee Lewis I would rank higher than Leon Russell.

Jerry Lee Lewis does Great Balls of Fire Much Better than what was on that video I found tonight. Sorry to disagree with the member who digs Leon Russell, Leon Russell isn't in the top 5 in my book. But that's just my opinion.

Nighty night.
http://www.yellowstone-natl-park.com/images/wolf.gif

#1137615 - 12/29/06 03:05 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
I wouldn't say Billy Preston acheived little "notoritety" for his piano work. He got a grammy for With You I Am Born Again... composed for the piano.
He never won a grammy for "With You I Am Born Again", which was a duet that was co-written and co-performed by R&B singer/songwriter Syreeta Wright. She was briefly married to Stevie Wonder in the early 70's, and co-wrote a few of Wonder's hits in the 70's. ;\)

#1137616 - 12/29/06 03:10 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
I think all of the others, Elton, Billy Joel, Billy Preston, Ray Charles and Jerry Lee Lewis I would rank higher than Leon Russell.

Jerry Lee Lewis does Great Balls of Fire Much Better than what was on that video I found tonight. Sorry to disagree with the member who digs Leon Russell, Leon Russell isn't in the top 5 in my book. But that's just my opinion.
Well said, Wolfie! I agree completely. \:\)

Russell was a fine session pianist worthy of our respect, and wrote a few hits of note, primarily for other artists. But he simply doesn't live up to the title of "best pop/rock pianist ever".

#1137617 - 12/29/06 03:14 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I thought I read the other night that he did...
I'll have to re-read the article but for now I'll take your word for it.

I still wouldn't dismiss him as Billy Preston a great pianist; though on that Hammond B he rules the world. JMO and (just kidding).

So can I pin you down as to which pianist you feel is the best pop/rock artist as you seem to
have very strong opinions on the top 5 folks we are discussing. Who if you must choose woule you place as #1 . You don't seem to hold Billy Joel up as high as the one spot. Or Ray Charles. Or Billy Preston.

It seems so far you keep mentioning JLL and Elton. I will guess you lean towards Elton for #1, have I guessed right?

I need to check out, I am not feeling well again.
I hate being ill and not being able to sleep well. It's been a fun and enlightening thread.

Quote:
 Quote:
He never won a grammy for "With You I Am Born Again", which was a duet that was co-written and co-performed by R&B singer/songwriter Syreeta Wright. She was briefly married to Stevie Wonder in the early 70's, and co-wrote a few of Wonder's hits in the 70's. ;\) [/b]

#1137618 - 12/29/06 03:18 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Ok; he won his grammy on his Outa space tune.
Organ?

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10503919/eclectic_talent_billy_preston_dead_at_59

I couldn't sleep without checking that out. LOL

#1137619 - 12/29/06 03:29 AM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
I hate being ill and not being able to sleep well.
Very sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Wolfie. \:\( I hope your illness is only temporary.

Get well soon, and thank you so much for the interesting threads and great video clips! \:\)

#1137620 - 12/29/06 04:57 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
 Quote:
I believe you're being a bit hard on Sedaka. Though I don't see how he could be considered the best, he was definitely a "top-tier" pop/rock pianist.

...I just don't believe that Amos and Teng can be favorably compared to those three as pop/rock pianists. [/b]
[remembers why she avoids these "who's the best XXXX" threads]

Okay, okay, I give up: Tori Amos and Vienna Teng are toejam on Neil Sedaka's feet. \:D

The trouble is that I have a hard time differentiating talent/skill/artistic ability from my own personal taste. I can barely tolerate Neil Sedaka's pop songs, whereas I love everything about Amos's and Teng's work--dark lyrics, melody, beautiful voices, prominent piano accompinament. So I will be the first to admit I have a hard time acknowledging Sedaka's greatness. I'll wait for somebody to start a "who's your FAVORITE pop/rock pianists?" and then I'll chime in again. ;\)

#1137621 - 12/29/06 05:24 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
euclid10540 Offline

Monica,

My personal favorite female pop/rock piano player is Carole King, subject of Neil Sedaka's first successful single, "Oh, Carol". I would submit that Ms. King is also an excellent singer/song writer and pianist.

I guess I'm showing my age.

#1137622 - 12/29/06 05:49 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
AJB Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Surrey, England
Having cruised through this thread I am surprised by the Joel/John dominance. That said, I am hard pressed to think of anyone else who comes close in modern times (Ray Charles is well before my time and Steveie Wonder is just awful as a pianist - plinky plunky and with negligible technique). It is amazing really that I could reel off lots of classical players of renown, but so few really good pop / rock pianists. More than anything I think thsi highlights that teh piano does not have a huge role in pop, as compared with guitar and vocals.

I know little about Elton or Billy beyond their songs, but both come across as having been classically trained. With Billy this is most apparent from the sound - lots of classical influences. With Elton, having had to play a number of his songs using original scores, it is evident that he has a fondness for keys that are not typical of the pop genre. But I prefer his early work when Taupin was teh lyricist. And Elton's songs sound good on guitar too - so maybe it is the lyrics that are doing most of the work in driving his most memorable tunes? For example, Your Song sound best on guitar to me. And Candle in the Wind has become sentimetal drivel aftyer being used for Princess Diana's funeral.

In the popualr music field, if one can include musicals, then Andrew Lloyd Webber must feature. He apparently composes on piano and has had many hits. His classical influences are clear.

I am a classical pianist (but rock guitarist) and from my perspective Elton's songs have a simpler structure and are more lyric based. Very commercial. Billy's are more of an all round package of music and lyrics, and for that reason I would rate him higher.

However, if one widens the question to keyboard players as opposedto just pianists, then the rock field certainly has some very skilled performers to consider. But they use organs, pianos and synths. Keith Emerson and Rick Wakeman have already been mentioned (both classically trained) and I also like a lot of Jon Lords work with Deep Purple (though the star was Ritchie Blackmore without a shadow of a doubt).

There are some pretty cool players around in the jazz arena too. I often admire the jazz player's skill with chord voicings (this applies to both guitar and piano) - but of course this is neither pop nor rock.

Adrian

#1137623 - 12/29/06 06:35 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Monica Kern:

Okay, okay, I give up: Tori Amos and Vienna Teng are toejam on Neil Sedaka's feet.

The trouble is that I have a hard time differentiating talent/skill/artistic ability from my own personal taste. I can barely tolerate Neil Sedaka's pop songs, whereas I love everything about Amos's and Teng's work--dark lyrics, melody, beautiful voices, prominent piano accompinament. So I will be the first to admit I have a hard time acknowledging Sedaka's greatness. I'll wait for somebody to start a "who's your FAVORITE pop/rock pianists?" and then I'll chime in again.
I never made a comparison between Sedaka and Amos/Teng. So nobody has said or implied that they are "toejam" compared to Sedaka. Like you, I'm generally not a huge fan of his usually light pop music myself. ;\)

However, millions are--because Sedaka IS one of the most successful pop songwriters in history, with a career that has lasted around 50 years now. Whether you and I like him or not! \:D

But as to Sedaka's abilities on piano, I will have to defer to Artur Rubinstein's judgement. Sedaka IS a fine pianist. Certainly NOT the best, but very good indeed. \:\)

#1137624 - 12/29/06 07:33 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
pianokeys1000 Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
Music Lover said:
 Quote:

According to the Recording Industry Association of America, Billy Joel has sold about 80 million albums/CD's in his career. Elton John has sold about 70 million. Which places them both in the top ten record sellers of all-time, in ANY genre of music.

Whereas Stevie Wonder has only sold about 20 million in a career that started before both Joel's and John's, and Stevie's nowhere near the top ten. So there are obviously millions of people who would take exception to your opinion that Wonder is the "best" songwriter of the three.
C'mon, man...anyone that knows music knows that sales are far from the sole indicator as to the quality of music or song writing. I gave my opinion.

Actually, you made my point in your initial post to this thread:
 Quote:

From a sales perspective, Billy Joel has sold more records/CD's than any other pop/rock piano player in history. However, that doesn't necessarily mean his music is the "best".

As to who made the "best" music is a matter of personal preference and opinion.
 Quote:

Elton John composes virtually ALL of his own MUSIC . He does NOT generally write his own LYRICS, which certainly is no strike against him as a songwriter.
I agree it's not a strike against him and countless songs are the result of collaborative effort, but to me it does knock him a little bit beneath a guy like Joel who writes the lyrics and music. Again...my opinion.

Quote:

As for Joel having composed some classical music, which he himself admitted wasn't of the highest caliber, I just don't see what that has to do with his accomplishments as a POP/ROCK pianist.
I think it speaks to the range of his pianistic skills in comparison to the others. Perhaps others could have done it too, but they didn't. He did. I think it counts for something.

Ryan

#1137625 - 12/29/06 07:45 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Here is my favorite (BILLY JOEL) showing his chops...
ROOT BEAR RAG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF9D3wnxfvQ

Can anybody else named so far play this insanely?
That poor piano got a true workout on this performance. Watch this clip and see some incredible playing going down.

BTW there is now an OFFICIAL thread to nominate your favorite pop/rock pianist.

#1137626 - 12/29/06 07:50 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Go to this link and nominate your FAVORITE pop/rock pianists....

http://www.pianoworld.com/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/37/724.html#000001

#1137627 - 12/29/06 08:17 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Billy Joel Playing live: his song... HONESTY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFlmWsLuOWE

#1137628 - 12/29/06 08:21 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
CC2 and Chopin lover Offline
1000 Post Club Member

No need to say any more.....I'll just contribute this from my previous thread:

The End Of The Contest

When's the last time Billy Joel, Elton John, Dr. John, Ray Charles, Billy Preston, Leon Russell or, especially, Jerry Lee Lewis, did anything even remotely approaching this?

#1137629 - 12/29/06 09:22 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Monica! Looky what I found... a picture of Billy Joel & Tori Amos together.

Quote:
Originally posted by Monica Kern:
 Quote:
I believe you're being a bit hard on Sedaka. Though I don't see how he could be considered the best, he was definitely a "top-tier" pop/rock pianist.

...I just don't believe that Amos and Teng can be favorably compared to those three as pop/rock pianists. [/b]

Okay, okay, I give up: Tori Amos and Vienna Teng are toejam on Neil Sedaka's feet. \:D

The trouble is that I have a hard time differentiating talent/skill/artistic ability from my own personal taste. I can barely tolerate Neil Sedaka's pop songs, whereas I love everything about Amos's and Teng's work--dark lyrics, melody, beautiful voices, prominent piano accompinament. So I will be the first to admit I have a hard time acknowledging Sedaka's greatness. I'll wait for somebody to start a "who's your FAVORITE pop/rock pianists?" and then I'll chime in again. ;\) [/b]

#1137630 - 12/29/06 09:42 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

You need to go to the thread and nominate him.
Right now we have 1 nomination vote for Billy and 1 for Keith. You want Keith to be the one... go vote for him and state your case if you care to there. Keith is good, so why hasn't he gotten the kind of promotions Elton, Joel, Charles and JLL have had?

Quote:
Originally posted by CC2 and Chopin lover:

The End Of The Contest

When's the last time Billy Joel, Elton John, Dr. John, Ray Charles, Billy Preston, Leon Russell or, especially, Jerry Lee Lewis, did anything even remotely approaching this? [/b]

#1137631 - 12/29/06 10:15 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by AJB:
Stevie Wonder is just awful as a pianist - plinky plunky and with negligible technique).
Well said and so very true, AJB! I agree with you 100%. I own several of his albums, and I saw the man perform live when he was in his 70's prime. I concur with you completely that his piano playing STINKS. He is technically deplorable, and there are quite a few pop/rock pianists who were/are more creative.

Just because one can compose songs at the piano, does NOT make him an outstanding pianist, and certainly not the "best ever"--which Wonder is nowhere even close to being.

Paul McCartney has written many beautiful songs, some of which he composed at the piano. I'm a huge McCartney fan, but if anybody tried to tell me he was the best pop/rock pianist ever, I would have to laugh--and I'm laughing right now at the suggestion that Wonder is the best.

Stevie Wonder ISN'T EVEN CLOSE!

#1137632 - 12/29/06 10:31 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by CC2 and Chopin lover:

The End Of The Contest

When's the last time Billy Joel, Elton John, Dr. John, Ray Charles, Billy Preston, Leon Russell or, especially, Jerry Lee Lewis, did anything even remotely approaching this?
Unfortunately, the fact that we aren't judging these pianists solely by their technical ability blew right over your head. ;\)

So we'll place your post in the "For What It's Worth" round file immediately. \:D

So the "contest" is nowhere near its end--it has barely begun! :p

#1137633 - 12/29/06 10:37 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pianokeys1000:
I think it speaks to the range of his pianistic skills in comparison to the others. Perhaps others could have done it too, but they didn't. He did. I think it counts for something.
Having composed very mediocre (at best) CLASSICAL music, has absolutely NOTHING to do with determining one's stature as a POP/ROCK pianist.

It counts for NOTHING. ;\)

#1137634 - 12/29/06 10:38 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
ARIAS Offline

Loc: Tampa Bay
[qb] Billy Joel Playing live: his song... ROOT BEER RAG \:D ALL THE WAY!
And while we're on the subject of RAGS........how about a vote for SCOTT JOPLIN? \:D
Also I always thought Bruce Hornsby was great plowing away on that Steinway doing the song "That's the Way it is" Too bad he didn't do a whole lot after that. Whatever happened to him?

#1137635 - 12/29/06 10:54 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I am embarrassed to admit that I forgot to mention my Favorite female pop/rock pianist (who is incredible as a song writer to boot. She wrote "Crying in The Rain" for the Everly Bros.

For that I shall start another thread just for her. Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally posted by euclid10540:
Monica,

My personal favorite female pop/rock piano player is Carole King, subject of Neil Sedaka's first successful single, "Oh, Carol". I would submit that Ms. King is also an excellent singer/song writer and pianist.

I guess I'm showing my age. [/b]

#1137636 - 12/29/06 10:59 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
Music Lover Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pianokeys1000:
Actually, you made my point in your initial post to this thread:

From a sales perspective, Billy Joel has sold more records/CD's than any other pop/rock piano player in history. However, that doesn't necessarily mean his music is the "best". As to who made the "best" music is a matter of personal preference and opinion.
No, I didn't make your point at all. \:\)

We are attempting to determine who is the BEST POP/ROCK PIANIST---NOT who has produced the "best" music.

Even IF I conceded the point that Wonder makes the "best" music, which I will NEVER concede--the hard fact remains that it does NOT make him the best pop/rock PIANIST ever.

We are looking for the best Pop/Rock PIANIST--nothing more and nothing less.

As others besides myself have already noted, Stevie Wonder is TECHNICALLY a mediocre (at best) pianist--which CAN be proven by visual and audio evaluation of his technique.

As to whether his MUSIC is "better", is completely subjective and can NEVER be proven. And even if it could be, it would still do virtually nothing to "prove" that he is the "best" pop/rock pianist ever. ;\)

I hope we are on the same page now! \:D

#1137637 - 12/29/06 11:01 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
euclid10540 Offline

Submitted for your approval:

Neil Sedaka playing Chopin's Fantaisie Impromptu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bChTFWUKxlQ

#1137638 - 12/29/06 11:02 PM Re: Best pop/rock pianists?
wolfindmist Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Scott Joplin is in the wrong Era and genre... but he has written some spectacular rags.

Maybe someone should send in a nomination for Hornsby. Elton thinks highly of Bruce as a player as do many pro musicians out there.

Be sure to vote for your fav. on that VOTE thread!

Quote:
Originally posted by ARIAS:
[qb] Billy Joel Playing live: his song... ROOT BEER RAG \:D ALL THE WAY!
And while we're on the subject of RAGS........how about a vote for SCOTT JOPLIN? \:D
Also I always thought Bruce Hornsby was great plowing away on that Steinway doing the song "That's the Way it is" Too bad he didn't do a whole lot after that. Whatever happened to him? [/b]

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  sharpsandflats 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
176 registered (A Guy, Al LaPorte, 36251, accordeur, 45 invisible), 1782 Guests and 27 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74223 Members
42 Forums
153543 Topics
2250248 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Yamaha U3FS
by Piotr Dydycz
Today at 10:34 AM
Uneven key balance
by Beemer
Today at 09:25 AM
Antique Piano Shop from TN
by IPDRPT
Today at 08:52 AM
Piano song requests?
by kent2012
Today at 08:19 AM
Requests?
by kent2012
Today at 08:06 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission