Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 13 of 100 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 >
Topic Options
#991452 - 02/21/08 12:53 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Oxfords Gal Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
Festive Rondeau is not in the All in One Adult but I have the basic course as well and I've been doing the trill exercise from it everyday so when I do try to squeeze that one in I won't be too frustrated.

I'm on Chopin Opus in my Alfreds book. wow my hat is off to people who play the real Chopin stuff. Even this watered down version is not so easy on some passages. His style is completely different in this piece as opposed to the prelude I did which I think might be his easiest piece.

(ads P/S)
Sauter Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#991453 - 02/21/08 12:59 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Jersey Shore
 Quote:
Originally posted by Oxfords Gal:
Festive Rondeau is not in the All in One Adult but I have the basic course as well and I've been doing the trill exercise from it everyday so when I do try to squeeze that one in I won't be too frustrated.

[/b]
Whats funny is I can thrill in the exercises, but having a major problem, mixing it in the piece...

#991454 - 02/21/08 02:30 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Michael Dugan Offline

Loc: Long Island NY
 Quote:

I'm on Chopin Opus in my Alfred's book. wow my hat is off to people who play the real Chopin stuff. Even this watered down version is not so easy on some passages.
I'm on the same piece O.G. Glad to hear I'm not alone with the struggle it's presenting. Rather than trying to tackle it in one week (like most of the other pieces in the book), I've been learning just 2 Lines per week, supplemented with other pieces.

At it since January 07 and LOVIN IT!!!

Check out my "HOUSE BLOG" http://amateurhousebuilder.blogspot.com/

#991455 - 02/21/08 06:14 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
TrapperJohn Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Chocolatetown, USA
The theme from the Chopin piece was adapted into a hit tune (like a number of other Classical works) for pop singer Jo Stafford back in the late 1940s or early 1950s (long before most of your times!). The song is called "No Other Love" and is absolutely gorgeous (as you would expect), perhaps one of the most beautiful ever composed, with excellent lyrics and, of course, Chopin's exquisite melody. Jo's simple & lovely version (in somewhat "low fidelity") can be heard on YouTube (I believe the lyrics are printed there also) at this site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhbdHJyMmyk

JF

As good at piano as I am at golf - very high handicap!

#991456 - 02/21/08 06:25 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
OldFingers Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Boston, MA
This fall I decided it was time to try to learn how to play the piano "properly" so I opted for Alfred's All-in-One, Level 2. Previously I had been playing from lead sheets (not very well BTW), so reading all the notes was an interesting new challenge.

As I near the end of the book, I am wondering what should be my next best course of action. I could move to Level 3, I suppose. On the other hand, since reading all the notes and getting familiar with the 2's and 3's is so new to me, I wonder if I shouldn't get Alfred's Greatest Hits, Level 2, and hang around at that level for awhile longer?

On the other hand, I love playing the Chopin Opus. It makes me feel as though I'm playing something musically meaningful. I have not really thought about playing classical music before, but I so enjoyed playing this piece that I might have to rethink the matter. Is there an Alfred's Level 2 "classical greatest hits", if you know what I mean?

#991457 - 02/21/08 06:37 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
OldFingers Offline
500 Post Club Member

JF:

While I was preparing my posting, your's arrived. Thank you for the pointer to the Jo Stafford piece. It is indeed lovely. Listening to her sing it will give new insight into how I should play it.

I hate to admit it, but I was a teenager when she was in her hey-day. You've made me all weepy and nostalgic. It all seemed so much simpler then.

Bob

#991458 - 02/21/08 08:24 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
3000 Post Club Member

Bob;

You're welcome - very glad you enjoyed it - I wasn't quite a teenager yet but I remember hearing her sing this great song and several others, especially "You Belong to Me" on the radio - you're right when you say that listening to her sing this can be used as an excellent guiide to playing it - the tempo, phrasing & dynamics are near perfect - I'm about ready to move into Book 3 myself and will push right into it ASAP - you might be interested to know that Alfred's "Sacrad Piano" books (Levels 1&2) are companions to the All-In-One method and really are very good sources of additional music at this level - the pieces are all of the classic, old hymn type, are melodically attractive, and are nicely arranged - they can be enjoyed (& for the most part mastered) without too much strain (even if you're not necessarily religious) - I'm currently about 2/3 of the way thru Book 2 (there are about 40 hymns in each). Anyway, above all, have fun! JF

#991459 - 02/22/08 09:07 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Oxfords Gal Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Well I'm kind of sad and have some mixed feelings about my piano endeavors.

I told my teacher that I wanted to get on with finishing Alfred's and she said we would if I wanted but she's not a method book person especially these new methods that teach for people who are doing it for a hobby.

She doesn't like arranged pieces. \:\( I kind of like having a method, I guess I like a sequential structure although my teacher knows what she's doing.

For instance she just assigned me Beethoven Opus 49 no. 2. It has trills followed by grace notes but I haven't even gotten to pieces with trills in Alfreds yet although I do them everyday.

I would of never thought I'd be capable of doing this piece yet.

So I might have to say goodbye to Alfreds \:\(

#991460 - 02/22/08 09:59 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
gmm1 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Spokane WA
hey OG. For sure, your teacher knows you best, and her advice should be considered.

But, (you just knew I would have a but, didn't you?) she did say she was willing to continue with the method if you want.

It also sounds like you want to "get on with it" and finish it. I wonder if you are advancing beyond what Alfred's can offer, and your time is better spent under her direction.

If I were to be in that position, I think I would focus on what she wants, and putt with Alfred's when I get bored or need a break from the "serious" stuff.

I kinda take exception to her "hobby" statement. What does that mean? Too much of an "overview", perhaps.

Hmmm. I've changed back and forth twice now. I have made Alfred's a goal for me, and I would resist leaving it behind. But, I am advancing very slowly, and as I watch/hear you, I am envious of your progress....

OK OK OK - my advice is ignore me. There, that was easy....

#991461 - 02/22/08 11:27 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Oxfords Gal Offline
1000 Post Club Member

ha, I would never ignore you gmm1 or anyone else. I think everyone has good advice that I can use.

The hobby thing I think she meant just playing arranged music. She used to play Chopins impromptu at the age of 10 and she used to perform so I think she kind of expects alot from her students. Or rather she expects us to give it all we got and to our fullest potential.

I think I might do Alfred's on my own and play it for her when I have the pieces down but focus on what she wants me to do. See your advice works. \:D

I think it's just me, I'm a structured person and I like finishing what I start and feel kind of slighted when I don't.

#991462 - 02/22/08 11:36 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
OldFingers Offline
500 Post Club Member

OG and gmm1 refer to Alfred as a "method" book. I'd love it if someone would explain what the "method" is?

One of the questions I keep asking as I work through the book is, "what am I supposed to be learning from this particular piece". My teacher offers up no answer as he doesn't really believe in "method" books either, but has tolerated my desire to get up to speed reading notes and Alfred's Level 2 seemed to be as good a place to start as any.

Another question I have is what purpose is served in presenting the chords. This may seem strange coming from someone who here-to-fore played only from the lead sheet, but unless I write in the chord names myself, I don't see what Alfred is getting at, and no explanation is ever offered. In fact, I would hate to have tried to learn my 7th chords using the explanation presented in the text as it is almost incomprehensible to me. Perhaps I'm being unfair as I opted for the All-in-one, whereas the other books, which I have not seen, might offer up more detailed information.

But you should probably ignore my comments as I am someone who, until this fall never read notes except for those of the melody line. On the other hand, within a 3 month interval, I'm playing the piano better than I ever have and am enjoying it more, so Alfred must be doing something right; just don't ask me what it is.

Bob

#991463 - 02/22/08 12:25 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by OldFingers:
I'd love it if someone would explain what the "method" is?

I'm playing the piano better than I ever have and am enjoying it more, so Alfred must be doing something right; just don't ask me what it is.

Bob [/b]
I think you answered your own question... \:D

#991464 - 02/22/08 12:52 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Oxfords Gal Offline
1000 Post Club Member

A method book as I see it teaches you in steps and increments and some sort of logical sequence how to play the piano.

Kind of like math. You start with adding, subtracting, multiplication etc etc in order to be able to solve complex mathematical problems. I think engineers benefit most from the complex math.

It's funny you should ask about chords because my teacher posed this to me yesterday.

As I was playing a czerny piece she first asked me what key it was in. "G" I answered. OOO i get a lollipop, then she asked me to look at the accompaniment (left hand) and it was arpeggiated chords which she asked me to identify. OOOOOOO I, IV and that other one.

Yes, another lollipop, now if I cover the accompaniment you technically can play the piece.

oooo enlightment. In the fabers method there is a piece that gives you the melody and you have to add the accompaniment. Well if you know what key it's in and you should know because it is a method book that introduces those things and you should know the chords then you can add the accompaniment. vuola!!! \:D

#991465 - 02/22/08 08:33 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
OldFingers Offline
500 Post Club Member

Mark, the only formula that I see is: introduce a key signature, learn the scale, play a simple piece, here are the IV, V7, I chords, now here's a lead sheet with notes written out, next is a piece with notes written out with no lead sheet, here is a more difficult piece. Now add a flat or a sharp, go to new key signature, and repeat. If this is the "method" what is it that teachers don't like about it. What "method" would they rather use?

Oxfords Gal, this is starting to get interesting. In many of the "old standards", the chord sequence is ii, V, I. If you drop the root of the ii chord, you get a IV chord, so we're all talking about the same thing. Each of those chords is made up of parts of the major scale associated with the chord sequence. In G, you have C (IV), D7 (V) and G (I). All the notes are in the scale of G, so if you want to improvise you just play notes from that scale. I wish it were that easy, but that's the basic idea, anyway.

As you discovered, congratulations on getting the lollipop, the same rules apply, but it is the inverse problem. The composer took care of the chord sequence and filled in the composition from the notes of the appropriate scale. I see why that was necessary for the composer, but why is it necessary for the reader. The notes are all there, all written out, just play them. Did it help you to note-read the piece knowing that the chords were C, D7 and G? Maybe I've been working with chords for so long, I don't see how my knowledge of them is helping me.

Finally, what really escapes me, is why these books do not introduce the circle of fifths (or fourths depending on your point of view), as this is really the key to understanding what is going on. If there are any teachers out there monitoring this thread, I'd be interested in your point of view on this. My own teacher suggests that students aren't interested in the "why" just the "how". But the "why" takes so much of the mystery out of it.

#991466 - 02/23/08 12:14 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
pevawi Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
If you look at the Alfred's adult book #2 at the back you will find your circle of 5th. I think they (the course makers) find this material only needed after completion of book 2 (before going to book 3).

About the naming of the chords I guess Alfred like you to learn two things at the same time:
a) learn to play notes in two staves
b) learn to play with only lead-sheets.

I've to admit "a" is working for me, "b" not because I do not pay attention to the names. Although I do get the "math" behind chords their progression etc. makes that I can "calculate" every chord but I don't memorise them. I guess naming the chords is only useful if you wish to talk about it (like: "hey you.. play a D7 instead of a G chord please!") about the same as the naming for the notes (A-F).

I think a reason for teacher to not like this method could because it starts out heavy relying on chords. This forces you left hand in a bit "fixed" position (you only move it slightly for the next chord). Thus developing a more melodic right hand and a very fixed left hand. If I look at a book that Mozart used for his son I see it develops both hands at the same time. I know there are a few songs in Alfred’s that do develop the left hand as well but the main part is focused on left-hand playing chords.

I find/found it very hard at the beginning adjusting to chord playing (my organ methods almost never uses complete chords). Somehow the sight-reading for one-line of notes is very different than reading 3 notes at the same time.

#991467 - 02/23/08 06:49 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
gmm1 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Spokane WA
Well, another perspective here..

I am half way through Alfred's. I have heard/read others discuss what they like or dislike about the method, and frankly, I don't see it as a "chord" course at all.

Pevawi, I hear ya buddy. I self-taught guitar and the method I used did not ever name chords, just notes. It never clicked that I was playing chords for the longest time. That was a huge problem when goofing off with others. Could not do it. Someone would yell C or F or whatever, and I just sat there.

Alfreds does, in fact, give you the chords similar to a lead sheet but also includes the LH part, which may or may not use all the notes of the chord. I love it! I can see how both lines are using the chord, and have an added clue of what notes to play. This was what was missing in my guitar days.

Pevawi, I agree with what you are saying. Alfred's indeed will teach you how to do both reading and lead-sheet prep. I say prep because it does not, in my opinion, teach someone how to do it well, but does give the basics of structure so someone could get by if needed, and develops the skill and knowledge to continue down that path if that's what you wanted to do.

I am so glad that Alfred's allows me small insights into how chords are the building blocks behind the music, and the tools to take it wherever I want. I suppose this becomes ingrained in all who study music, but for me, it was a mystery for years.

Now, I get it.

#991468 - 02/23/08 07:34 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
OldFingers Offline
500 Post Club Member

gmm1, well stated. I think I get it.

#991469 - 02/27/08 12:34 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
3000 Post Club Member

Speaking of chords, or more precisely, the notes comprising chords, I'm currently working on the piece "Ballin' The Jack" on pg. 112 in the Alfred's All-In-One Book 2 and at the end of the 1st half, in measure #8, I'm trying to decide how exactly to play the Ds (2 of them an octave apart) indicated in the Left Hand part of that measure.

The question is: should they be played natural or flatted? There is no direct indication to play them flatted, either in the key signature or with a flat sign directly in front of them on the bass staff.

However, the D on the 1st beat of the Right Hand part is flatted. This means, of course, that any other D in the Right Hand part of that measure is also flatted.

Now, the real question here is: does that flat sign not only apply to the treble staff Ds in this measure but also to the bass staff Ds?

I'm not sure I've run across this situation anywhere else in Books 1 or 2, and I can't remember seeing anything on this in my readings in music theory or arranging/orchestration.

I guess the ultimate test is in the playing, and when one does so the D sounds better than a D flat here (as does another E flat for that matter).

Actually the chord implied here is an F Major (with the C and A in the Right Hand), and an F note in the bass part at this point sounds best of all (completing the full F chord triad F-A-C). And given the well-known advantages of "artistic license" this F is the note I'm very tempted to play, if only because it sounds so "right".

But, I think the D actually was intended by the composer or arranger since it appears in two different octaves, if only to give a slight "edge" to the harmony here - a common, modern technique.

However, I would like to get your feedback on this, especially on the question of accidentals on one staff applying to the other staff. Any thoughts?

Oh yes, if anyone knows what "Ballin' The Jack" is or means (my impression is that it was a 1920's dance style) a little insight into that would be helpful.

Thanks, JF

#991470 - 02/27/08 01:13 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Oxfords Gal Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Ballin the Jack always sounded naughty to me. \:D

First you put your two knees close up tight
Then you sway them to the left, then you sway them to the right
Step around the floor kind of nice and light
Then you twist around and twist around with all your might,
Stretch your loving arms straight out into space,
Then you do the Eagle Rock with style and grace.
Swing your foot way 'round then bring it back.
Now that's what I call Ballin' the Jack."

Ballin' the Jack is basically just a sensual, gyration dance with bumps and grinds. Notorious in its day, it was done as a solo dance or along with swing dancing. It's first public appearance was in 1913 at the Lafayette Theater in Harlem, the play was called "The Darktown Follies" produced by Leubrie Hill in the first act called "At The Ball, That's All." Florence Ziegfeld loved it so much he purchased the rights and used it in his Follies of 1913.

#991471 - 02/27/08 04:16 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Working on Canon in D and cleaning up some other pieces in book 2. Tomorrow at my lesson I start book 3... \:\)

#991472 - 02/27/08 05:40 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Always Wanted to Play Piano Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mark...:
Working on Canon in D and cleaning up some other pieces in book 2. Tomorrow at my lesson I start book 3... \:\) [/b]
Wow, Mark. Congratulations.

Casio Ap-200
Almost midway thru Alfred's All-In-One Book Two
Blogging my family's piano learning experiences: http://aw2pp.blogspot.com/

#991473 - 02/27/08 06:57 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
OldFingers Offline
500 Post Club Member

JF:

When I played this piece for my teacher this week I did not flatten the LH D, and I did not get my knuckles rapped. Since my teacher is very picky about my playing the notes exactly as written, I can only infer that the rule is not to apply the flat to a staff other than the one in which it was written. But don't quote me, it's only an inference.

BTW, I have been at this piece for a week now and still have difficulty getting through measures 6-8. I've played it a thousand times, but it is still not smooth.

Mark:

Let me add my congratulations. Did you give any thought to playing more pieces at Level 2 to reinforce what you had learned to this point?

What Level 3 book are you using?

#991474 - 02/27/08 07:01 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
Congrats on starting book 3, Mark. Wow! that seems like light years away. :-)

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

#991475 - 02/27/08 07:04 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Quote:
JF:
Mark:

Let me add my congratulations. Did you give any thought to playing more pieces at Level 2 to reinforce what you had learned to this point?

What Level 3 book are you using? [/b]
Thanks! I will continue to try to clean up pieces in book 2, but I think book 3 should help push my skill level. I by no means have mastered book 2. I even play a couple of book one pieces that I want to keep. Book 3 will probably keep me busy close to a year.

#991476 - 02/27/08 08:47 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
3000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Oxfords Gal:
Ballin the Jack always sounded naughty to me. \:D

First you put your two knees close up tight
Then you sway them to the left, then you sway them to the right
Step around the floor kind of nice and light
Then you twist around and twist around with all your might,
Stretch your loving arms straight out into space,
Then you do the Eagle Rock with style and grace.
Swing your foot way 'round then bring it back.
Now that's what I call Ballin' the Jack."

Ballin' the Jack is basically just a sensual, gyration dance with bumps and grinds. Notorious in its day, it was done as a solo dance or along with swing dancing. It's first public appearance was in 1913 at the Lafayette Theater in Harlem, the play was called "The Darktown Follies" produced by Leubrie Hill in the first act called "At The Ball, That's All." Florence Ziegfeld loved it so much he purchased the rights and used it in his Follies of 1913. [/b]

#991477 - 02/27/08 08:55 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
3000 Post Club Member

[
Ballin' the Jack is basically just a sensual, gyration dance with bumps and grinds. Notorious in its day, it was done as a solo dance or along with swing dancing. It's first public appearance was in 1913 at the Lafayette Theater in Harlem, the play was called "The Darktown Follies" produced by Leubrie Hill in the first act called "At The Ball, That's All." Florence Ziegfeld loved it so much he purchased the rights and used it in his Follies of 1913. [/QB][/QUOTE]

OG - thanks for the info on "Ballin' The Jack" - and you're right, it does sound a little nasty or risque. Obviously I need a little help on using this quote mechanism. JF

#991478 - 02/27/08 09:00 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
3000 Post Club Member

Quote:
JF:

When I played this piece for my teacher this week I did not flatten the LH D, and I did not get my knuckles rapped. Since my teacher is very picky about my playing the notes exactly as written, I can only infer that the rule is not to apply the flat to a staff other than the one in which it was written. But don't quote me, it's only an inference.

BTW, I have been at this piece for a week now and still have difficulty getting through measures 6-8. I've played it a thousand times, but it is still not smooth.

OldFingers - thanks for the confirmation on the flattening of the D question in "Ballin'" - I suspected this was the case but needed a 2nd opinion. JF (P.s., did you get my private message about "No Other Love"?)

[/b]

#991479 - 02/28/08 06:59 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Oxfords Gal Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Yay Mark, book 3. weeeeeeeee

Jf, he he too funny on quote remark. \:D

#991480 - 02/28/08 10:01 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
IrishMak Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Hampshire, USA
 Quote:
Working on Canon in D and cleaning up some other pieces in book 2. Tomorrow at my lesson I start book 3... \:\) [/b]
Yay! Someone else on Book 3! Are you using the All in One edition?

1889 Mason & Hamlin screwstringer upright
Kawai MP-4 digital

---------------------------
When life hands you lemons, throw them back and add some of your own. Stupid life.

#991481 - 02/28/08 10:16 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and All in One Adult Piano Course Book #2
Always Wanted to Play Piano Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago
 Quote:
Originally posted by IrishMak:
 Quote:
Yay! Someone else on Book 3! Are you using the All in One edition? [/b]
We Freshmen are going to be expecting you rising seniors to start updating that Alfred's Book Three thread. It's been pretty dormant.

(I'll need to reference your discussions, some day, I am sure.)

Casio Ap-200
Almost midway thru Alfred's All-In-One Book Two
Blogging my family's piano learning experiences: http://aw2pp.blogspot.com/

Page 13 of 100 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
67 registered (ando, Alux, anotherscott, Alex Hernandez, 19 invisible), 1101 Guests and 47 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74250 Members
42 Forums
153599 Topics
2251187 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Happy Easter!
by Marko in Boston
20 minutes 0 seconds ago
Easter Themed Recordings - Kawai CA95
by wolferblade
Today at 04:55 AM
First recordings - Some music for Easter
by wolferblade
Today at 01:01 AM
Recorded a song on my workstation tonight
by Arizona Sage
Today at 12:04 AM
How to tune a piano.....
by Grandpianoman
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission