Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1174459 - 04/04/09 03:40 PM Sudnow
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Ireland
I've been really impressed with what I've seen and heard on the Sudnow website but I'm a little nervous about whats behind the door once I've paid up and walked in.

In the past I've had a few disappointing experiences with on-line piano websites and materials.

How can I be reassured that it won't happen again. Are there any dedicated members or past pupils of the course still around?

Is it possible to get access to the forum - even if for only a few hours to see whats going on?

Edited by Ragtime Clown (04/04/09 03:41 PM)

(ads P/S)
Sauter Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#1174487 - 04/04/09 04:18 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
eweiss Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Beautiful San Diego, CA
You do know that David Sudnow passed away about a year ago right?

#1174493 - 04/04/09 04:23 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: eweiss]
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

I think the website is still active and taking money?

#1174496 - 04/04/09 04:26 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
Mocheol Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
It would be interesting to hear form anybody who has actually undergone the course

#1174497 - 04/04/09 04:27 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
eweiss Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Beautiful San Diego, CA
Originally Posted By: Ragtime Clown
I think the website is still active and taking money?

It is active, but the forums, where "suds" used to speak? I don't know what they're doing about that.

#1174556 - 04/04/09 07:17 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
pianozuki Offline

Loc: Bellevue WA, USA
I've been really impressed with what I've seen and heard on the Sudnow website but I'm a little nervous about whats behind the door once I've paid up and walked in.

In the past I've had a few disappointing experiences with on-line piano websites and materials.

How can I be reassured that it won't happen again. Are there any dedicated members or past pupils of the course still around?

Is it possible to get access to the forum - even if for only a few hours to see whats going on?

From http://www.sudnow.com/thestore.html :
"The Sudnow Method comes with a no-questions-asked 90 day money back refund if you're dissatisfied with the program."

#1174712 - 04/05/09 03:50 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: pianozuki]
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

If I have a fairly good understanding and ability to read conventional written notation is it best that I avoid Sudnow?

#1174750 - 04/05/09 07:08 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
Swingin' Barb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
RC - I too read conventional notation before Sudnow. Before buying the Method, I was very skeptical when I learned about those DOTS.

The Sudnow Method taught me how to arrange my own songs from a lead sheet. I virtually ignored those dots halfway into learning that famous first song titled Misty.

Some students with the method play only the dot songs because they had no desire to learn to read music. Their goal was to memorize and play the songs arranged by Suds.

Most of the other students want to learn how to read from a fakebook and voice songs on the fly. That was my goal.

It takes total commitment to the method to reach that goal. I know Seaside Lee will agree that it took total commitment to Piano Magic to reach his level of proficiency at the piano.

Regarding the forum - yes, it is active. There are students on the forum who have been with the Method for a long time and are always there to help the newbies. Plus, the forum administrator has been with the method for decades. He is a goldmine of Sudnow Method knowledge and is always there to help.

The Sudnow Method does live on in a great way. It has brought music into my life in a way I never thought possible.

To hear how I have progressed since 2006, check out: http://b.kane.home.mindspring.com

#1174758 - 04/05/09 07:28 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
Markham Offline

Loc: St Paul, MN
The Sudnow Method is alive and well. I'd be happy to answer any questions either directly (just use the "contact" link on the Sudnow web site- it works now) or via this forum.

As far as "Ragtime Clown's" question, I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but the ability to read conventional notation won't hinder your Sudnow efforts (if you're willing to give up a few sacred cows) and can, in fact, be helpful.

The Sudnow "student forums" are limited to students because there's a great deal of instructional material available there. Not the best structure perhaps but it's what we have to work with today.

On the larger question of efficacy of the Method, I can only say that we have a lot of successful students. The truth of the matter is that it's usually students that fail rather than the teaching systems they use. As all of you know, playing the piano is a big skill - there is no method I'm aware of that will obviate the need for attentive and sustained practice.

That being said, I've seen plenty of teaching approaches over the years and plenty of adult "beginners" (aren't we all?) with a great deal of desire but no way of thinking about the piano that accomplished perhaps the most important goal: keeping their ears interested enough to stay at the piano long enough to realize enough success to keep them going. I know I can't listen to "Hot Crossed Buns" for a month but I might be able to listen to "Misty" for a month if the sounds are interesting enough.

Thus the Sudnow Method begins with two key premises:
1. Adults need a learning context that keeps them engaged
2. While the sounds are far from "simple" the context of learning them is, thus most of the burden implied by traditional notation is removed.

The scope is fairly narrow (even though the forum is filled with "advanced" topics): teach adults how to play songs on the piano in a solo style using American standards as the primary source material (for reasons I won't go into here).

Thanks for your interest.

(Hi Barb - we seem to have an odd knack for writing to forums at the same time! Barb, by the way, is a perfect example of someone who has made great strides because of her own work ethic and has become a great resource-and friend- to the entire Sudnow community.)

Edited by Markham (04/05/09 07:33 AM)

#1174795 - 04/05/09 09:53 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Swingin' Barb]
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Swingin' Barb

It takes total commitment to the method to reach that goal.

Barb, does this mean that if I currently take weekly lessons (as I do) that it will make it difficult for me - I know, from experience that it is impossible to work PianoMagic style and remain at lessons.

#1174797 - 04/05/09 10:00 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Markham]
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Markham
The Sudnow Method is alive and well. I'd be happy to answer any questions either directly

Markham, that is very nice of you. The first question relates to my weekly piano lessons - can I continue attending lessons when I'm working with the Sudnow method?

Quote:

1. Adults need a learning context that keeps them engaged
2. While the sounds are far from "simple" the context of learning them is, thus most of the burden implied by traditional notation is removed.

1. I agree, and when my formal piano lessons end in June for a two month summer break I will need something that keeps me engaged - maybe thats the best time to join?
2. I've reached a certain level of profiency in traditional notation, is the Sudnow method something that doesn't necessessarily need any kind of notation once the rules are applied.

#1174802 - 04/05/09 10:10 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Markham]
angelojf Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: PA
As a Sudnow person, I'll add my two cents....

Please note that my comments below refer mostly to the Basic Course available on Sudnow's website.

Point #1: I love the approach. But like any method, it takes commitment, patience, and persistence. In my opinion, the Sudnow approach is NOT just a bunch of techniques that a beginner might use after a couple of weeks or months of adherence to the program.

CONCLUSION #1: The approach takes a lot of work but its worth it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Point #2: If your goal is to quickly play pop music, you might consider not investing in it. The Sudnow approach helps someone to play standard jazz type songs at first. THen, the student, after considerable practice, can apply it to pop songs. The sounds gained from the approach give a jazzy sound.

CONCLUSION #2: If your sole interest is in playing Elton, Billy Joel, etc., you can use the Sudnow approach eventually to play these songs, but at the beginning of the Sudnow approach, be prepared to hear from your keyboard a jazzy type of sound. If you solely want to get straight type of sound, though (i.e. you want to sound exectly like Elton, Billy Joel, etc.,) you might not be happy with the Sudnow approach. If you solely want a pop sound, look elsewhere. If you want full jazzy voicings with dissonance, Sudnow is great.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Point #3: I used to be a member of Piano Magic. The Sudnow approach is different from Piano Magic. Whereas in Piano Magic, interaction on the forums seems to be necessary for advancement, success in the the Sudnow approach does not depend on such. The Forums on the Basic Sudnow Course are simply not as crucial as are the forums on the Piano Magic course. I agree with Swingin Barb when she says that success in Sudnow's approach or Seaside's success with Piano Magic depends on actual time spent in the course. "Markham" is now the fearless leader of the Sudnow course, and he does a splendid job. (Just because a book's author may be deceased does not mean that we can not learn anything good from the book. Likewise, just because Sudnow is no longer with us does not mean that the method is gone. He did not take the secrets of the Method with him). With the Sudnow approach, you do your stuff at the piano, and then go to the forums for a secondary source of information. With Piano Magic the forums are a primary source.

CONCLUSION #3: The Sudnow approach, if you want it to be successful, takes a lot of practice at the piano. So does Piano Magic. So does ANY piano method!!!! The Sudnow approach does not use the forums as primary sources of info, though. And yes, if there are any questions about the Sudnow approach, the forums are right there to help.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Point #4: If you want to play by ear, understand that this goal reportedly comes after CONSIDERABLE patience and persistence and time spent with the Sudnow course. I have dabbled with the course for AWHILE, and I'm not there yet. I need to be more committed to the approach.

CONCLUSION #4: The Sudnow approach helps you learn how to play great versions of songs, and is NOT a quick "learn to play piano by ear in two weeks" approach.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUMMARY: A peek into the Sudnow forums will not give you a sufficient look at the course, because the forums are not the backbone of the course. Take more listens of "Swingin' Barb" to hear what you can sound like. Or listen to my "Solitude" in the April Piano Bar. THe Sudnow Method, initially, will help you to play songs in a way that sound more dissonant and less conventional than other traditional pop sounds. After that, you can probably go where you want at the piano. But if your goal is to quickly play by ear, then look elsewhere. The Sudnow approach is fabulous. It has helped me sound great. But in order to take the stuff further, I need, and you will need if you purchase it, to apply patience and time to the method.

(Please note that my ideas are my opinion only, and may not actually express the views of the those in charge of the Sudnow Method, or of Piano Magic, and I am certainly open to correction).

Angelo

#1174803 - 04/05/09 10:10 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
Swingin' Barb Offline
500 Post Club Member

RC - you have posed a tough question for me.

First: Are you retired now, or do you go off to work each day? In other words, are there enough hours in your day to commit to an hour of classical practice and an hour of Sudnow?

Second, How strong is your desire to learn to read from a fakebook and play those lush voicings? Adult motivation can work wonders. You may do like I did - turn off the TV and devote every spare moment to the piano.

As Markham pointed out, it was those wondrous sounds that kept me at the piano.

To hear how I have progressed since 2006, check out: http://b.kane.home.mindspring.com

#1174811 - 04/05/09 10:18 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Swingin' Barb]
angelojf Offline
500 Post Club Member

RC,

What do you hope to attain with the Sudnow Course?

#1174818 - 04/05/09 10:31 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Swingin' Barb]
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Swingin' Barb
RC - you have posed a tough question for me.

First: Are you retired now, or do you go off to work each day? In other words, are there enough hours in your day to commit to an hour of classical practice and an hour of Sudnow?

No, I work full time but I practice EVERY day for at least 1-2hours approx. The pieces I am working on with my teacher are not purely classical. My teacher and I make the selection when it comes to pieces so I like to throw in the occasional blues nad jazz.
Quote:

Second, How strong is your desire to learn to read from a fakebook and play those lush voicings? Adult motivation can work wonders. You may do like I did - turn off the TV and devote every spare moment to the piano.

I would love to play those lush voicings from a fake book! I don't watch TV, I have no time for TV. The sole reason that I got interested in Sudnow is because I am working on a beautful jazz piece by Pam Wedgewood and it use nice open chord voicings that sound so wonderful. When I visited the Sudnow site, I instantly recognised the sounds as being similar. I was hooked right away!

Quote:

As Markham pointed out, it was those wondrous sounds that kept me at the piano.

You see my point too, I'm hooked!

[/quote]

#1174827 - 04/05/09 10:51 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
Swingin' Barb Offline
500 Post Club Member

HMMMM - let's see....

You do make the time for piano, you want to read from a fakebook, and you are hooked on those sounds. Sounds like you are heading towards a decision.

From your original post you said:
---------------

How can I be reassured that it won't happen again.
---------------

Perhaps with those other courses, you were not truly hooked on the sounds.

#1174897 - 04/05/09 01:55 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Swingin' Barb]
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

Thanks everyone for the info so far. Now to the crunch.....

Does the course include video tutorials and is it the type that show David playing with a video camera overhead?

#1174901 - 04/05/09 02:02 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Swingin' Barb]
Markham Offline

Angelo and Barb and have made most of the points I would make. I have recently been going through all of Sudnow's writings about the piano and it has reminded me that beyond the basic format of the course there are a tremendous number of opportunities to get distracted by other musical topics which, to Ragtime Clown's point, isn't usually the most effective way to learn.

I'm reminded of a conversation with my friend Mary Louise Knutson (www.marylouiseknutson.com) who related a story about a student whom she asked what his goals at the piano were, to which he replied, "To play like you do." After a short but exasperated pause she replied, "Spend four to six hours a day, every day, at the piano for about ten years, then come back and we can lay out a plan".

The point being that we all tend to bite off more than we can chew when it comes to piano goals.

I have myself combined some more traditional teaching with the Sudnow Method but I had the Method pretty well in hand at the time and a teacher willing to experiment with me. I have also laboriously worked through some simple classical pieces in traditional notation. In the end I just decided I didn't have time to do both and settled for flipping through fake books playing songs and inviting my classical-trained friends over to listen and learn what I could from them - and they from me.

You might think about having a discussion with your current teacher about your thoughts and see what they suggest.

#1174906 - 04/05/09 02:06 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Markham]
Markham Offline

Ragtime Clown - it appears we were writing at the same time.

There is a video taken from a camera directly overhead. David resisted creating it, I never found it terribly helpful, and at the moment we don't have it available as a download.

The "dot songs" Barb refers to is the starting point. Simple representations of where to organize your fingers - encouraging thinking about shapes and clusters, not intended to be "read" like traditional notation, but as a simple way to get you to remember the shapes and sounds.

The truth of the matter is that Barb and Angelo can probably give you a better sense of a new student's perspective than I can.

Edited by Markham (04/05/09 02:08 PM)

#1174907 - 04/05/09 02:08 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Markham]
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

Markham, have you any Sudnow style recordings I can listen to that you have recorded and demonstrate the method?

#1174919 - 04/05/09 02:29 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
Swingin' Barb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Thanks everyone for the info so far. Now to the crunch.....

Does the course include video tutorials and is it the type that show David playing with a video camera overhead?

RC - The beauty of the course is that video tutorials are not needed. Unlike video instruction on YouTube, it is not necessary to see fingers on the keys.

Are you familiar with guitar tablature? There is no need to see fingers on the frets.

Also, since the method is not video based, the only way to demonstrate the method is to listen to songs voiced by Sudnow students.

Edited by Swingin' Barb (04/05/09 02:31 PM)

#1174959 - 04/05/09 03:38 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
Rosanna Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Francisco Bay area

I agree, and when my formal piano lessons end in June for a two month summer break I will need something that keeps me engaged - maybe thats the best time to join?

Hi Tony,
I can't help but make a post here for your consideration. You have been with PM for a while now, departing and re-joining, for more than half a dozen of times. In fact, the last time you rejoined was less than 2 months ago, and you stayed no more than 2 weeks, to return to your live lessons. Your reason was you couldn't focus on both at the same time. (Now it may be that PM is not really the right thing for you, thus you aren't really "hooked", resulting in your frequent departures and returns. But that's not the issue here.) In fact even your current live teacher, you've declared at various points, on and off, that he was working for you, and then he wasn't anymore. Then there has been other times on ABF that you've declared you've found some method that is the one for you, e.g. PianoJohn. But it seems like after a short time, you leave it in search of either diversity, and/or presumably greener pastures. I just want to bring up the question for you if you may not be currently repeating this trend again, looking for yet another better method, this time feeling quite sure that Sudnow is the silver bullet. (Of course it just may be, but then again, you've great praises for other sounds or methods before, only to leave it behind after a short while.)

You say you have a 2-month summer break with your current teacher. From everything that's been said here, 2 months with the Sudnow method will certainly not get you very far at all. What happens after the summer break? It seems like from your PM experiences, pursuing 2 methods at once (online course and your live teacher) doesn't works for you. So you would need to evaluate Sudnow and decide whether you'd stay or leave, much like you did with PM. Would you start to think that Sudnow just isn't yielding you worthwhile enough results after 2 months? That would be likely as 2 months simply doesn't sound like enough at all based on what all the Sudnow members are saying here. So that's something also for you to consider.

Finally, I just want to say in the last several months, your recordings here have been sounding better and better, and there are marked improvements in all aspects of your playing. It really sounds like your teacher is doing a great job with you. Yet you are always looking elsewhere - OK, perhaps simply to supplement your lessons. But the truth is many (or all) of these methods require great commitment. To use them as supplements, you may be actually setting yourself up for unreasonable expectations and results, and thus disappointments, and then the search fo the next better supplement/method starts all over again.

OK Tony, you never asked me anything, so I apologize for crashing your thread with perhaps some unsolicited comments.

Edited by Rosanna (04/05/09 03:38 PM)

#1175003 - 04/05/09 04:43 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Rosanna]
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

Rosanna, I don't have the same time to write a lengthy post but here goes.

At the moment I can confidently say that my weekly lessons are going very well and my teacher is so good. I am his only pupil as he has no interest in teaching full-time. He enjoys the lessons because we have similar musical interests.

If you read my earlier post, I said that I discovered that I really enjoyed jazz piano after I worked on a piece by Pam Wedgewood. I simply asked about Sudnow as I saw a relationship in the style of play.

However, I have no intention of getting into a whole new learning discipline with Sudnows dotted notation so my questions are purely, out of interest!

I will instead be sourcing similar jazz piano pieces in standard notation.

Your comments on my history at Piano Magic are correct but perhaps there was a reason - I tried to adjust but I simply couldn't turn off what I had learned in the past.

You are also correct in saying that my recordings are getting better. Yes, I am currently owking on 'Canon in D' and it is really challenging my ability. Over two weeks I have raised my reading and playing ability on this piece alone.

My journey continues....

#1175024 - 04/05/09 05:15 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
angelojf Offline
500 Post Club Member

Hi Ragtime,

Just as a point of clarification: The Sudnow Method's goal is NOT to have someone learning by using the dotted notation! I have only used the dot stuff to learn two songs, and I no longer play those two songs. Some folks seem to really fall for the dotted stuff, and use the Sudnow method only using that notation. But the course is about so much more than just learning the dots. I can clarify more if you want.

By the way, I think we have a lot in common, looking for the One Great Method!!!!

Angelo

#1175269 - 04/06/09 02:22 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: angelojf]
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

Angelo, yes I'd like to know more! I'm curious.

Would I be correct to assume that if I was able to take every possible chord required to play a song and applied the open voicing technque that I have the basis of Sudnow?

By the way Angelo - what part of PA are you in?

Edited by Ragtime Clown (04/06/09 02:23 AM)

#1175334 - 04/06/09 06:41 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Ragtime Clown]
Swingin' Barb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Hi Ragtime,

I know your question was directed to Angelo. I am up early this morning so, you get to first hear my take on your inquiry.

Those jazzy open voicings...what delicious sounds. You can learn open voicings in a couple of chapters in the Mark Levine Jazz Piano Theory book.

The basis of the Sudnow course is hand's on experience in playing those voicings in our own songs. For me, reading theory is boring - like eating a dry piece of toast. The Sudnow Method is a banquet of motivation leading me to play with a jazzy sound reading straight from a fakebook.

#1175348 - 04/06/09 07:05 AM Re: Sudnow [Re: Swingin' Barb]
angelojf Offline
500 Post Club Member

Hi RC:

Utilizing my tiny brain, (here in South Central PA :))I'll have to say "I don't think so" to your question. Folks like Swingin Barb might be better able to answer that.

Ang

#1175550 - 04/06/09 01:34 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: angelojf]
Markham Offline

You kind of have the process backwards. The Sudnow approach is not to "learn stuff" then apply it to songs, rather it's to play songs and "learn stuff" from that. The sound takes precedence over the intellectual constructs. Some students learn a lot of music theory (most do) but not as a prerequisite, rather as a result of the way the Method is structured and their own curiosity.

To Rosanna's comments, I certainly agree that many students are always chasing the piano student's "holy grail". I guess I have no real issue with that, I'm always happy to find people trying to make their own music, by whatever means. Too many people have decided it's not worth chasing anything - that's much more distressing to me. But to her point, two months probably won't make you a "Sudnow-ite".

To answer your question about student play, send me a private email and I'll point you in the right direction. I'm reluctant to post a URL here because I don't know that all those students would be thrilled about having their work made quite this public.

Edited by Markham (04/06/09 01:37 PM)

#1175563 - 04/06/09 02:10 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Markham]
Alex P. Keaton Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
I just purchased the Sudnow course last week.

My initial impression is that this is basically a highly structured systematic method for you to quickly be able to learn how to play from lead sheets (fake books). It works because you spend 95% of the time practicing going from chord voicing to chord voicing in the context of learning a song. A couple months of that and you will know a ton of good jazz chord voicings! The other 5% is practicing scales in a unique way that I like.

The one negative is that the chord voicings you learn have a particular "jazzy" sound. For example, most blues and pop songs will not sound very good with maj7 chords.

#1175573 - 04/06/09 02:34 PM Re: Sudnow [Re: Alex P. Keaton]
Elssa Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: NY
"The one negative is that the chord voicings you learn have a particular "jazzy" sound."

When you're learning to play the chord voicings with Sudnow, is that mostly with the right hand? How does the long melody note affect the voicing rules? Do you learn to voice 13th, 11th and quartal chords? Thanks. smile

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
137 registered (accordeur, A Guy, 36251, 45 invisible), 1473 Guests and 28 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74217 Members
42 Forums
153531 Topics
2249965 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Sheet music for Philip Glass's etudes?
by Eldridge
04/17/14 07:57 PM
Charles Walters piano
by Colleen05
04/17/14 07:05 PM
Why 88 keys?
by gsmonks
04/17/14 03:01 PM
Casio AP range advice please
by thamajor7
04/17/14 01:38 PM
Installing plain wire: no twists involved
by A443
04/17/14 01:12 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission