Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

Trying Something New with Search
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
91 registered (Albunea, AndrewJCW, ando, 737MAX, Anticlock, 23 invisible), 1012 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Page 7 of 15 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15 >
Topic Options
#117256 - 02/11/02 12:15 PM Re: King of the Hill
Derick Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
Just bringing this to the top to try and get 200 posts on it - we are SO close! \:D

So to do this, I thought I'd ask a controversial question: What was the single, worst, piano you've ever played?

Just a few rules... the piano had to be brand new and on the showroom floor of an authorized dealer.

I have a clear winner and one that deserves honorable mention but am not going to say a word until someone else stirs the hornets nest first. ;\)

Derick

Hailun / Pearl River Pianos

Pearl River World's Best Selling Piano
#117257 - 02/11/02 02:02 PM Re: King of the Hill
Jolly Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Louisiana
New - a Bergmann console sitting in a room full of new Yamahas. I suspect the dealer had this piano to A) use as a selling point against his other fine pianos. It was the only piano in the room that had probably NEVER even seen a tuning wrench or the touch of a piano tech, or, B)he was planning on pitching the piano to Fischer-Price as the latest toy piano, but I doubt they would have had it.

Touch was horrible, tone was toyish and the finish looked like the piano had been dipped instead of sprayed.

Used - Sorry, this one goes to my wife. While filling in for a sick church pianist, she had the opportunity to play a wonderful, half-tuned, key sticking Wurlitzer spinet for an appreciative congregation of about 150. My wife is a good church pianist - can play by ear, change songs with just a word from the pulpit from the music minister with no music, change tempos to fit singers - in short she is very versatile. This piano made her look BAD! You could have beat the keys with a hammer and not gotten enough sound to make it to the back row. \:\( Needless to say, whenever she says the word "Wurlitzer" now, she frowns and spits. \:D

These are my nominations! \:\)

Over 1,000,000 posts where pianists discuss everything. And nothing.

#117258 - 02/11/02 02:18 PM Re: King of the Hill
Derick Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Ahhh, so Jolly is going to be the first, I'll go second.

Worst piano I ever encountered was a Weber grand (about 5'6" or so). The touch managed the impossible; spongy and stiff simultaneously.

Honorable mention goes to a Steinway B. One key would be super light, and the next was very heavy. The voicing was unbelievably inconsistent.

Keep in mind, I did ask for 'the worst' piano one has ever played. This is in no way meant to be an indictment of all Webers or Steinways.

Derick

#117259 - 02/11/02 03:08 PM Re: King of the Hill
SteveY Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: NJ
I'll weigh in as well:

Worst piano (new in showroom): Pearl River grand. I didn't stick around long enough to find out any more about it.

Most Disappointing Piano (new in showroom): Estonia grands (at Beethoven in NYC). Sounded extremely harsh (and even cheap). Kind of like a Yamaha-meets-Baldwin on a bad-hair-day kind of thing. . .

#117260 - 02/11/02 04:17 PM Re: King of the Hill
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Olympia, WA
Worst piano I ever heard while shopping (daughter played): an Estonia 5'4" at Ogden Piano in Portland -- now they hadn't been able to sell it in 3 years, and they were virtually trying to give it away! It seemed to have three major splits (bass, low treble, high treble), and the parts didn't match. Sustain was extremely poor. They also had a dead 5'6".

Estonia was, however, very much redeemed in my ears when I heard a GORGEOUS 5'6" at Norbert's (and he said it was the runt of the litter of 5!)

Second worst has to be my daughter's teacher's Yamaha GH 2. Now THAT's the very definition of a bad piano (or so it seems to both me, and my daughter, who now insists lessons should take place in our house on the Charles Dawes Commemorative M&H.)

#117261 - 02/11/02 04:33 PM Re: King of the Hill
Norbert Offline

Loc: Surrey, B.C.
SteveY:

That's [perhaps] why Beethoven just lost the Estonia dealership in favour of Faust Pianos!

Dealers that use certain brands,[usually the first models of a new production line,detune them or otherwise 'sabotage' their sound and
appearance to promote their own lines]
....smiliar like the above mentioned Yamaha dealer using a Bergman console... really admit to a serious case of competition against them out there.

Although this may not be the exact circumstance with the Estonia seen at Beethoven Pianos [I doubt it myself!],there
still is a case to be made with priorities set for each and every business.

Beethoven Pianos has always focused on restoring Steinway and similiar grands - rather - than selling [only] new pianos.

Few of their new pianos, including Sauter, seem to get the care and attention such products require when 'fresh out of the box'.

And needless to say,any new piano untuned and
unprepared will sound - eventually - just the
same: horrible!

Just give me that 'terrible' Bergman console and let me do some work on it for 2-3 hours:

You may just become a customer...in the end!
[ and save some serious money....on top!]

Norbert Marten
www.heritagepianos.com

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: Norbert ]

#117262 - 02/11/02 05:43 PM Re: King of the Hill
Wags Offline

The worst was quite shocking to me. The piano by which all others are judged...to be better.

To be fair the next time I went to this store they managed to have all of the keys travel a normal and uniform distance. Tuning was also a big plus and they got rid of some of the mush in the sound. The mush may have been caused by some under active dampers.

The upright they had was pretty good though, but not for the money.

More than one of the grands were completely unprepared, but ready to be sold...all by themselves apparently. The sales lady and another customer was quite taken back with my answer when she asked "What do you think of the Steinways?".

#117263 - 02/11/02 07:38 PM Re: King of the Hill
SteveY Offline
1000 Post Club Member

WOW!!! Faust Harrison is going to sell Estonia? I'll bet Indrek is jumping for joy! Faust has that really high-end reputation that could really lend some credibility to Estonia. Norbert, I know you're very fond of these pianos. Perhaps I was being a little hard on them. Perhaps they just aren't my cup of tea. Remember, I said they were the most "disappointing" piano, not the "worst" piano. But then again, at their price point, I'm sure they do very well.

I wouldn't dispute your claims about Beethoven Pianos either. I'd think twice about purchasing anything from them. They seemed rather shifty in the way they approach their lines. They had a gorgeous 7'4" Grotrian when I was there. I'm pretty sure they're not even a dealer. That makes me more than a little cautious.

I'm very intrigued at the whole Faust thing. I'd imagine that they'll do pretty well when sitting beside the rebuilt Steinways and new M & H BB's in the showroom. Customers would likely appreciate a lower cost alternative to the high-ticket grands one usually finds there. The question is whether Faust will discount the Estonias enough to be competitive (they certainly don't discount much on their other lines).

#117264 - 02/11/02 09:23 PM Re: King of the Hill
Norbert Offline

Fond of Estonias?

Righto, I might as well be accused of that, after all.... we DO represent them here!

But after about 165 models come and gone [in only a few years] you do get a feeling of the "average condition" or "what to expect",after all.

And it wasn't always 'super-pretty' in the beginning!

But we really DO work on pianos here!

After all when there's no customer...you gotta do something! [yeah,yeah..I heard it
...the damn Forum,too!]

For a [relatively] small dealer like me there's no room of filling my showroom with pianos and then leave them to their own avail.....

Hoping that one would sell against another make or whatever.[ Have also nicely prepped Yamaha, Kawai and Steinway grands..anybody?]

I always figure if I can't take the cheapest piano home and give it to my own kids...
- I WON'T SELL IT!
[Wouldn't even bother to show it!]

But that's just how we do things here.

Hell, we've been even accused of having great sounding Young Chang and Bergman pianos here.

But then...not every dealer has..... kids!

[Thanks, end of free advertising!]

Norbert Marten
www.heritagepianos.com

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: Norbert ]

#117265 - 02/11/02 09:31 PM Re: King of the Hill
freddie Offline

Loc: Indiana
Hmmmmm, I no expert, but.....

Everything by Weber(new) I've ever tried

A Yamaha T116 that was not voiced properly

5 new Yamaha U1's that you couldn't hear

A Charles Walter studio that a customer bought and had revoiced (Dumb Dodo!!!!)

A used Story & Clark studio (What the hell!)

Freddie

#117266 - 02/12/02 12:57 AM Re: King of the Hill
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

as a customer of beethoven pianos (where i bought my grotrian 6'3") i have to jump to their defense.

no, they are not a grotrian dealer, but they do not claim to be. so far, i have found them to be good on their word in all of their dealings with me. we have a good relationship of mutual trust. and i have a ten-year warranty from them, in writing.

when it turned out that my piano had a problem, they were good about returning all of my calls, and initiated a few of their own. they are actually flying their own technician to my house next month to work on the piano they sold me--2,500 miles away--at their own expense.

faust-harrison has an impeccable reputation, but they also do not give anyone much of a break on prices, and they do not have the variety of makes that beethoven's has.

now in paperback:

Grand Obsession: A Piano Odyssey

#117267 - 02/12/02 01:39 AM Re: King of the Hill
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Deep in Cherokee Country
I hate to tell you this Pique, but if they aren't authorized dealers, the only warranty you have is the one they give you. You have absolutely no recourse with the manufacturer. Buying from unauthorized dealers is a risky game. And I'm sorry - any dealer who engages in this kind of business practice is unethical, and harmful to both the consumer as well as the piano business in general. I have absolutely zero respect for a dealer who does this.

And while I understand an individual's desire to get a good deal, the larger picture is that if every dealer did it, the piano business would die in just a few short years. And then who won? It is the fact that most dealers try to be ethical in this regard that lets a few slime dealers engage in this sort of thing and get away with it.

Dealers who will cheat his competitors and manufacturers are crooks. If they're willing to cheat them, they're willing to cheat you. Sooner or later you *will* find this out. It always happens. Any dealer here can give you countless reasons and examples to back up what I'm saying.

This practice is so destructive to the piano business that I just cannot let it pass with the dealer who engaged in it getting praised. They are not worthy of any praise. You got a good deal, and so far you've been happy with them. But if they are selling brands which they are not authorized dealers for, they deserve scorn, not praise.

#117268 - 02/12/02 11:13 AM Re: King of the Hill
jodi Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Evergreen State (WA)
OK, I'm confused. How did they get this piano if they are not an authorized dealer? Is it a used piano? Jodi

#117269 - 02/12/02 11:29 AM Re: King of the Hill
Derick Offline
3000 Post Club Member

pique,

Jodi's question is a good one. I also am interested in knowing why you purchased the piano from a dealer so far away from you? I'm not being critical as I suspect I know your reasoning and think it might make for another whopper of a thread!

Derick

#117270 - 02/12/02 12:02 PM Re: King of the Hill
Hank Drake Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
Here's how the mad piano dance works. The customer visits dealership A, which is an authorized dealer for Brand "P" pianos. The customer's teacher has recommended brand P as a good piano for the money, and the customer is unwilling to consider any other brand. Thinking he can get a better deal on the Brand P piano from the dealer on the other side of town, the customer visits the other store. Unfortunately, Dealer B doesn't have P Brand pianos in stock, because Dealer B is not an authorized dealer for Brand P pianos.

But that won't stop our crafty salesman for Dealer B. He tells the customer that Dealer B will special order that piano, for a refundable deposit, of course. He then calls his buddy who sells Brand P two cities away, and has his buddy ship a Brand P piano to Dealer B--for a cut of the deal, of course. Since Dealer B has "gone out of his way" to get the piano the customer wants, the customer feels obliged to purchase the piano from Dealer B. What the curtomer doesn't know, of course, is that Dealer B is not an authorized dealer for brand P pianos--and the customer has just sacrificed the manufacturer warranty. Not to worry, the dealer will honor his own warranty, as long as he's in business!

Sounds to bizarre to be true? Don't count on it. It happenned here just last week.

There, that ought to keep this thread going for a few more posts.

The composers want performers be imaginative, in the direction of their thinking--not just robots, who execute orders.
George Szell

#117271 - 02/12/02 12:20 PM Re: King of the Hill
Derick Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Hank,

If I understand you correctly, it sounds like both the authorized dealer and the unauthorized dealer made money on the sale of the piano. So the only individual who may lose is the customer by giving up the manufacturer's warranty, correct?

If this is accurate, I'm not following Larry's comments about competitors and the manufacturer getting cheated.

BTW, I'm not challenging either your's or Larry's statements, I'm just curious.

Derick

#117272 - 02/12/02 12:21 PM Re: King of the Hill
ryan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Colorado
Jodi,

Beethoven pianos is buying Grotrians from a source or sources in Europe and having them shipped to the U.S. This classifies the pianos as used, which is why they are no longer covered by the manufacturers warranty. So the answer to your question is yes, they are used pianos.

Ryan

#117273 - 02/12/02 01:00 PM Re: King of the Hill
Norbert Offline

There we finally got it!!

WE FOUND THE KING!![/b]

A piano twice the quality - half the price!!

[ Just a little 'illegal' and... 'used'....]

Norbert Marten
www.heritagepianos.com

[ February 12, 2002: Message edited by: Norbert ]

#117274 - 02/12/02 01:09 PM Re: King of the Hill
Hank Drake Offline
1000 Post Club Member

When you're dealing with an item such as pianos, the manufacturer or distributor chooses who will sell or distribute his pianos in a given territory. The manufacturer will make this choice based on a number of factors, such as market area, reputation of the dealer, and credit information.

One of the agreements between most manufacturers and dealers concerns protected territory. That is, a dealer will not solicit business from an out of town customer. If a customer from out of town comes into my store, and is interested in a certain piano, then I can & will try to sell that person the piano. However, I am specifically forbidden from soliciting, advertising or otherwise trying to garner business from outside of my designated territory. For me to sell a certain brand to a fellow salesperson in say, Louisville, for him to resell to a customer, is a gross violation of that agreement. Beyond being unethical, it is actually illegal, and if caught, I could lose the contract to distribute the brand of piano in question.

This may seem to run against customers getting a good price, but with the free flow of information from the internet, it's pretty easy for the customer to determine whether the price is fair. On the other hand, it may take more acumen to find out that Dealer B is not an AUTHORIZED dealer for P brand pianos. If the customer asks Dealer B's salesperson, he's probably going to lie & say "yes," and hope he's not found out.

So, there are several losers here: The authorized dealer, who is just trying to do his job, ethically and legally; the manufacturer, who is losing control over who is selling his pianos; and the customer, who is in all likelihood being snookered.

Caveat Emptor, indeed!

The composers want performers be imaginative, in the direction of their thinking--not just robots, who execute orders.
George Szell

#117275 - 02/12/02 01:14 PM Re: King of the Hill
Derick Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Ok, now I understand. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the explanation.

Derick

#117276 - 02/12/02 02:26 PM Re: King of the Hill
shantinik Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Olympia, WA
I hate to see dealers involved in unethical (and illegal?) behavior, though I must admit that I have seen enough unethical behavior on the part of so-called authorized dealers to last me a lifetime (but I don't expect to be purchasing another piano in this lifetime, so I may not have to see it.)

But it seems to me this is a dealers'/manufacturers' problem, not the customer's. The customer has the right to honest information about warranties (knowing that 95% of pianos never need a repair authorized under a warranty anyway -- it is usually taken care of by the local tech), honest information about price (often extremely difficult to obtain from dealers, authorized or not), and about service (equally difficult to obtain.)

Customers should not be expected to be policemen. It is hard enough to be a customer! Frankly, I have no reason to believe that the dealer in this case of the "unauthorized Grotrian" is any more unethical than the authorized one, and, from what I've heard, has delivered on warranty, price, and service. Maybe some of the authorized dealers out there (not on this list of course!) should take note.

#117277 - 02/12/02 02:51 PM Re: King of the Hill
Alex F Offline

Loc: Chicago
seems to me that some of this confusion would be eliminated if manufacturers identified their authorized dealers on their websites. Most of them do not. You are invited to fill out a form and may, or may not get a reply. Posting the information directly on a manufacturer's site would take some effort to keep the list up to date but I think it would be worth it.

Yesterday, i spoke to a Chicago area dealer who told me he had several new Forster grands on the floor. This dealer does not identify the Forster brand on their site and I asked whehter they were authorized dealers. The answer was evasive. To my knowldege (and I may be wrong) their is no authorized Forster dealer in the Chicago The area.To be fair, the person I spoke to may not have known and this dealler has a good reputarion around here. A posting on Forster's web site would have cleared this up quickly.

#117278 - 02/12/02 02:54 PM Re: King of the Hill
SteveY Offline
1000 Post Club Member

A slightly off-topic, yet real-life example of how this works is when I bought some studio monitors a few years ago from a friend of mine who is a pro audio dealer. As he is a friend (and not just a friendly dealer), I trust him in every way. However, he is not an authorized dealer for the speakers that I had decided on. He told me it wouldn't be a problem, and that he could get them "sideways". He purchased them from a large dealer in Hollywood for 5% over cost. He then added another 5% on his end. This translated into the same 10% over cost that he would have given me on anything that he did carry. While I did not lose on price, he assured me that he wouldn't have taken such a small cut if I were a "normal" customer. He also told me that the arrangement he had with the dealer in Hollywood was a reciprocal thing. They often purchased gear from him for the same mark-up.

The interesting wrinkle was when one of the woofers blew a few months later. I had a receipt from my friend's company, but that wouldn't do much good with the manufacturer. The dealer in Hollywood had recently closed its doors after decades in business. I was out of luck in terms of a warranty.

The story does have a happy ending: Since the manufacturer was actually very close to my house, I decided to drive over without so much as a phone call. (what did I have to lose?) They treated me very well upon walking into their lobby unannounced with a busted speaker. They not only replaced my speaker, but even tested & adjusted the good speaker to provide a proper "match" between the two. It was only after I left that I realized that they never even asked for my receipt. Although the manufacturer never said this, I believe they took care of me because they were an up-and-coming company that badly needed a strong user base. Now that they're achieving great success, I wonder if they'd do the same?

#117279 - 02/12/02 02:55 PM Re: King of the Hill
Alex Hernandez Offline
1000 Post Club Member

This thread is incredible, what a slew of ideas,observations and ethical conundrums.
Alex also make sure the Frster you look at is a German not a czech instrument.

Blüthner USA, LLC

#117280 - 02/12/02 03:04 PM Re: King of the Hill
Alex F Offline

Loc: Chicago
Alex H:

Good point. I did not think of that even though, as a regular addict...er...visitor, I should have. Thanks.

Alex F.

#117281 - 02/12/02 03:19 PM Re: King of the Hill
Penny Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Juan Capistrano, CA
A couple of thoughts:

First, Beethoven's Grotrians are "Grotrian-Steinwegs," which I believe is a name only seen on the European-bound pianos. Someone astute enough (astute enough to be considering a Grotrian!), would notice this. Yes, the set-up is a bummer to other dealers, and should Beethoven close its doors, Grotrian-Beethoven warranty holders would be out of luck. That's a risk that every customer has to consider (as Pique did). But they are filling some need. I didn't see an authorized Grotrian dealer in New York. Maybe there is one, I don't know. I do know that I talked to the U.S distributor and they are very unhappy about the Beethoven situation.

Second, about Faust Harrison. When I was there, Mr. Harrison went on and on how the only worthy new grand piano was a M&H. He would never offer any other brand. The only reason he offered S-P verticals was to offer a variety of verticals M&H does not. So I find it quite surprising that he is now taking over the Estonia dealership for New York. As well respected as they are (and their pianos are fabulous), it just goes to show you what a salesman can and will say. I remember specifically him telling me that M&H were the only piano he COULD sell because they were the only ones he believed in. I told him if I had a dime ...

penny

#117282 - 02/12/02 03:19 PM Re: King of the Hill
SteveY Offline
1000 Post Club Member

There is another side of this that complicates things even further. I have experienced manufacturers (not piano makers) who are somewhat double-tongued about unauthorized dealers and their policies on warranties. They will state publically that their policy is not to honor a warranty on a product purchased outside their dealer network. However, when faced with an irate customer who just learned he/she doesn't have a warranty, the manufacturer will cave in fear that they will ignite backlash against the brand instead of the dealer who is the real culprit. While this may service an individual customer, it does so at the expense of the honest dealers out there.

#117283 - 02/12/02 04:14 PM Re: King of the Hill
Hank Drake Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Alex F., if you want to find out if that Chicago dealer is an authorized dealer for genuine German Forsters, contact GermanAmer@aol.com, August Forster's contact for America.

George Szell

#117284 - 02/12/02 04:27 PM Re: King of the Hill
lb Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Indiana
Alex H.

I recently compared the two August Forester's, the German and the Czech. The German one was twice the price as the Czech one, and I honestly didn't see that much more piano.

They were both nice pianos, but they shouldn't be compared.

I don't think that the Czech ones are available in the U.S.

lb

#117285 - 02/12/02 05:49 PM Re: King of the Hill
Norbert Offline

Re warranties:

That [damn] paper is only worth what the manufacturer [which backs the 'authorized' retail store!]is willing to accept as his resonsibility.

First of all, all manufacturers have pre-printed and brand specific warranty cards which are only to be given to their appointed dealers.

Second, and most importantly, the warranty will show its true face only when 'put into action' at the time a [serious] claim is made and forwarded to the manufacturer.

How about cracks in soundboard [rare but possible] or just easing one lousy key when the customer lives in Tim-Buck-Two and the next tech is 3 hours away?

Who pays for what, when and for how long?

Hey,I'm facing this very situation right now
and the company [Y.C.] is coughing up a tech to fly in from the civilized world to help my customer somewhere out in the great Canadian wilderness.

Beats getting only 'airmiles'......I guess!

Norbert Marten
www.heritagepianos.com

Page 7 of 15 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
(ad) Teaching Music To Children
Teaching Music to Children
(ad) Yamaha Stage Pianos
Yamaha CP4 & CP40 Stage Pianos
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Beat rate generator and the PTG tuning exam
by rysowers
07/02/15 01:31 AM
Petrof Upright
by tanjalou
07/02/15 01:12 AM
Do you use a lot of slash chords?
by DeadPoets
07/01/15 10:39 PM
New Tuner, Old Pianos.
by Hemloch
07/01/15 09:57 PM
piano tech life before cell phones
by rtheaux
07/01/15 09:40 PM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,852 Registered Members
44 Forums
165,230 Topics
2,423,120 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission