Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1203292 - 05/21/09 09:01 AM Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Blackpool, UK
Hi Folks

Someone may be able to help me here

I have recorded a video tutorial on how to play one song Seaside Style LOL

I had this idea to record a 20 - 30 minute video but, what I want to do is say post a 1 minute grabber of a video to try and sell the whole thing for say $2 (would that be too much?)

What I'd like to know is does anyone know (probably Edward?) how you set up things so that people can pay me the $2 (say paypal) and then download it.

Obviously I would need to sort out a performing rights fee for using the song (how would I go about that too?)

I'm just kicking it around as an idea - but, trust me I need total techie help 'cause I haven't got a clue how to go about it LOL

Lee

(ads P/S)

Sauter Pianos

#1203368 - 05/21/09 10:58 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
pianoperformer Offline

Loc: Johnstown, PA
Unfortunately, you will probably need a programmer to do that for you. Otherwise, you could just put up a PayPal button for them to pay, and then email them the file once you receive the payment.

#1203409 - 05/21/09 12:03 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: pianoperformer]
DeepElem Offline

Loc: USA
One of my favorite Youtube piano players, 7notemode, has just started doing this. You could probably contact him and see how he set it up. Here is a link to the first tune he's tried doing this with

#1203438 - 05/21/09 01:06 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: DeepElem]
Mr Super-Hunky Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Arizona.
Lee, if you want to sell a piano tutorial, you must first define and then access your target market.

I would suspect that you would do this using the internet in which you must set up a web site that uses key words that direct traffic towards your site.

Key words like "piano intruction", "piano tutorial", "learn to play piano" etc.

You will need to design a nice site that naturally flows through the whole marketing process without the potential student even knowing it. For example.. when a potential student clicks on your site, your first step is to create interest in what you can do for them..i.e "would'nt you like to be able to play piano by ear with only 20 minutes of practice per day?" and then have a little video trailer explaining how your system works with visual and audible examples. So now I'm interested right?

The next step is to create desire from your possible new student. "By following my step by step instructions, you will be able to play like me in a matter of months" at which you could show some time progression clips of your playing a tune after different skill levels are achieved.

Once your student is AWARE of your program (since they found it on the internet via keywords directing them towards your site), it is your job to make them INTERESTED in it by informing them what they can achieve by using your system. Once they are INTERESTED, it is then your job to make them DESIRE your product (by offereing an attractive program at an affordable price) which will ultimitely lead to their ACTION of purchasing your program.

After that, you want to do everything possible to not only retain that customer but also put them to work for you by having them provide you with potential new student leads and positive feedback/reviews.

"Look what people are saying about the Seaside Lee learning to play piano program".

Jan from Oklahoma writes:

"I've been struggling to find a user friendly piano study course that I could do at my own pace, on my own time. Lee's course is exactly what I've been looking for"

Steven from Virginia said:

"Lee's course will make any average talent student sound like a pro with results starting in just a few weeks"

Mary from Ohio sais :

"All my life I've wanted to play beautiful songs on the piano but just never seemed to have the time. Lee's course allows me to learn very quickly at my own pace, on my own time. His course is very thorough and extremely easy to understand with all the video instructions and demonstrations. There simply is no easier way to leqrn to play piano by ear using full/rich chords and melodies"

Remember, word of mouth is priceless!. Get customers, retain them and put them to work for you. It really is that simple BUT, YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD PRODUCT AND SERVICE TO BE SUCCESSFUL.

If you put together a VERY thorough and well thought out turorial program and support it with fantastic service, you will have the key ingredients to a succsessful business.

From what I've always heard, that's what Mike @ pianomagic does. You may want to differenciate your program from his and others as well to offer something unique to the student that they decide to go to you for. Possibly daily chat sessions with questions. Personal phone calls. Monthly/quarterly progress performances/recitals.

You will most likely get out of it what you put into it so give it a lot of thought and do a good job. Try your best as that is all you can do.

Hope this helps.
S-H

Edited by mr_super-hunky (05/21/09 01:08 PM)

#1203442 - 05/21/09 01:19 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
eweiss Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Beautiful San Diego, CA
Originally Posted By: Seaside_Lee
Hi Folks

Someone may be able to help me here

I have recorded a video tutorial on how to play one song Seaside Style LOL

I had this idea to record a 20 - 30 minute video but, what I want to do is say post a 1 minute grabber of a video to try and sell the whole thing for say $2 (would that be too much?)

What I'd like to know is does anyone know (probably Edward?) how you set up things so that people can pay me the $2 (say paypal) and then download it.

Obviously I would need to sort out a performing rights fee for using the song (how would I go about that too?)

I'm just kicking it around as an idea - but, trust me I need total techie help 'cause I haven't got a clue how to go about it LOL

Lee

Hi Lee,

First ... $2? No way dude. At least $9.97. Remember, you're not selling a video, you're selling a solution to a problem - well worth the price.

You may need a sales page. Nothing fancy. I do use paypal and its served me well over the years. You need a paypal account to start selling. Pretty easy to get started.

You're not going to show up in the search engines right away so use Google adwords to get people to see your offering. I can help you with this if you'd like. Adwords is a monster and you can lose a lot of money if you don't do it right.

And, best of all, you have credibility on this board. You can sell it here ... unless others object.

There are really too many ideas to list. I've been at this for over 9 years and there's always something new to learn when it comes to marketing on the internet.

#1203447 - 05/21/09 01:35 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: eweiss]
Elssa Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: NY
Hi Seaside,

I'd like to be first in line to buy your video, please! thumb (People have been asking me to make a little video of my cocktail piano runs & fills, so I've been looking into it all as well).

YouTube seems like a good idea, as mentioned. I thought it was interesting how this person had set things up:

The demo with link to her web site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeNe88JC2LA

Her web site with links to buy her stuff:
http://www.pianomusicdownload.blogspot.com/

CD Baby information:
http://cdbaby.com/mp3

I don't know about the royalty fees for popular songs. I tried to look it up last year, but it was pretty confusing to me.

Edited by Elssa (05/21/09 02:23 PM)

#1203462 - 05/21/09 02:12 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Elssa]
Ragtime Clown Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Ireland
Lee, I know little able the legalities for the material you are demonstrating but the fee ($2) should reflect the work you put into it and how you value it. I have purchased video tutorials of guy in Germany and he charges $25 per song.

Look deeper and do some research! Good Luck

#1203474 - 05/21/09 02:42 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
eweiss Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Here's an example of a "grabber" video I did a while back. I used Windows movie maker to do this. It's a super easy program to make simple videos with. Note: I stopped using this as a regular video on YouTube because (as you can see by the low ratings) those viewing it got angry that it cut off after 3 minutes.

But ... when I sent it to my list they loved it!

#1203520 - 05/21/09 04:11 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: eweiss]
Rosanna Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Francisco Bay area
Lee,
$2 is way too little. I was thinking easily $5, but Ed beat me to it and suggested even more. There is a strange psychology that if something costs too little, it's not valuable. People do believe that they get what they pay for (while of course secretly hoping for a free lunch!)

Mr. Hunky gave a brilliant summary of what a website needs to do. Hey, he even wrote some testimonials you can use! haha!

I would suggest that based on your existing noodling videos, I would like to see your tutorials be much more structured. e.g. have in mind exactly 2 or 3 elements you want to show. Show each at regular speed at first to give people a sense of what they are going to learn. Then demonstrate each very slowly, at least 3+ times. Then in the context of the song, slowly. Then back at full speed.

RE: Paypal, you need a business account and not a free one. Internal to your account, you can set up primary and other currencies so payers can easily pay you in their currencies. Also Paypal (I think it's merchant services) provide the click to pay buttons.

BTW, you know about Rosa and what she's offering in her forum, in terms of her knowledge in this area. I hope you'll pursue that too.

#1203564 - 05/21/09 05:44 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Rosanna]
Rickster Offline

Loc: Georgia, USA
Hi Lee,

You’ve gotten some excellent advice to your questions here. I don’t reckon I have any marketing advice to give you other than to say that I too would be willing to purchase your training video just to support you in your endeavor (plus, I’m sure I’d learn something grin).

You are exceptionally talented and, as someone else has said, you’ve got something that others want to have, i.e. the ability to play the piano by ear.

Best of luck to you!

Rick

#1203646 - 05/21/09 08:36 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Rickster]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Folks thanks for the replies

much to chew on

Its only one song so I was thinking to use it as a test

Its probably only worth $2 but, I was figuring if I sold 500,000 I'd be a millonaire anyways so what the heck! LOL

At $10 I've only got to ship a 100,000 so that's easier Ha ha!

Edward thanks that video looks cool but, Says it is private? I already use windows movie maker and have made lots of free noodling vids but, maybe its about time I put some effort into making stuff people would buy smile I can understand people getting upset about the 3 minute thing so maybe Youtube isn't a good idea?

Blimey Ragtime they'll be more professional than mine for that money

and its not a course just one song Mr SH but thanks for the advice

Wouldn't be comfy with charging any of you on here to be honest (maybe I'll use y'all for feedback?)

Thanks again

Lee

I'm gonna check everything out above and then see what I can come up with. smile

Edited by Seaside_Lee (05/21/09 09:04 PM)

#1203648 - 05/21/09 08:43 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Elssa Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: NY
Can anyone give us any guidelines about what the royalties cost for using a popular song (composed after 1920 I guess)? Thanks.

Edited by Elssa (05/21/09 08:46 PM)

#1203655 - 05/21/09 08:51 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Elssa]
jotur Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Santa Fe, NM
Here's a website with lots of information on performing rights:

http://musicians.about.com/od/beingamusician/p/performingright.htm

Cathy

#1203666 - 05/21/09 09:10 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: jotur]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Thanks Cathy smile

I think it looks like I would have to get a PRS licence and then pay £0-15 for every download so I guess if I charged a fiver (£5) I'd still make £4-85 per download smile

Not bad I guess?

Lee

#1203669 - 05/21/09 09:16 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Jeeez Buck

I don't think I'll bother after watching that vid frown

I'm like not even on the same planet

"taxi for Seaside!" ha

Lee

#1203739 - 05/21/09 11:51 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Rickster]
signa Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Ohio, USA
there are some web services allowing you to set up your own free website (usually with some limit unless you get your own domain name and a web hosting service), such as Yahoo.

once you have the site, you can use some site provided templates to setup your own pages, and embed the PayPal button or even some online shopping cart stuff. there, you'd have your own site to sell something you made...

of course, you can also hire some programmer to design the site for you, but you have to have your domain and hosting service setup first.

#1203766 - 05/22/09 01:16 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: signa]
joehempel Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
Lee, I think that 5 for the videos would be great. I personally think that a low fee will get people to buy videos that they may not really think would be up their ally because of the low cost, and I think cost to volume would out weigh a higher cost.

After watching the 3 videos you did for me a couple months back I would purchase them even if they weren't in my league because I know I would get some helpful info out of them.

#1203817 - 05/22/09 03:02 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: joehempel]
rosa2009 Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
Hi Lee,

I got your email and hope you got mine too. Also someone directed me here so I'll come into the thread.

But before I continue to reply Lee, I want to say something esp to Mr Super Hunky -- your advice and the run down is really excellent. I should have consulted you before I did my website. Maybe you can change the wordings for me and help me sell. I am not very good at self-promotion. And the list of testimonies.... wow, what a list already even before Lee started. Please come in and write testimonies on the first page for me. Hee hee...... Anyway, my site is up but it is not SEO optimized nor do I know how to change template to do meta tags and when I chose templates, I was choosing the looks rather than the practicality.......so I am a bit stuck now and don't know what to do.

Quote:

how you set up things so that people can pay me the $2 (say paypal) and then download it.

You just need a paypal account to get people to pay you. If yours is a personal account upgrade it to either a merchant or a business account. Personal account only allows a limited transaction. You are looking at 100,000 people to pay you, so upgrade your account.

Also in the paypal section, you just click into the section that teaches you how to get the 'buy' button. You just cut and paste from the box and put in your site.

When I began, I was so unprofessional. I didn't know how to set up the thing, so I said to people, send to my paypal email address.

But once my 'buy' button was set up, people actually BUY. Strangers come in and buy and I could not believe it when I receive email saying: you have payment.

So upgrade to a business account. It doesn't cost you anything.

About sending the material, if your video size is not too big, you can send to them via email after payment. Zip up the file and send to their email box.

But when I did my videos, they were into 30 MB and when I put them into 1 DVD tutorial package, it came to 1 GB or 2 GB. I was unwilling to turn my videos into low resolution because I want people to see clearly and I want them to get everything. So I demonstrated slowly a few times and I showed them exactly how to apply to songs. So they were long and huge file sizes.

My solution: upload your videos onto your website and give the link for people to download.

You need firezilla (free software) to transfer the big video size from your computer hard disk to the server. It is very easy to do. Just follow their instructions.

When your videos are up and ready and paypal is ready, then you can start selling.

Quote:

Robin has a 1 min trailer thing, you can ask him.

$2 is not too much to ask. But if you have a pdf tutorial to go with it, and give clear solutions, a secret/method that works beautifully for you -- highlight that! You can sell pdf with video tutorial higher than $2. As Ed said, you are selling a method, not just a performance. I think $5 is reasonable for a start. If you overcharge, people don't buy. And later, when you develop a series, you can increase to $10. But you need to build that up.

When I did mine, I did not have the internet mindset. I was thinking of a 'course' material for people in church so it was a lot, a lot, a lot of work. I started off with writing a manual form to sell in the local bookstores. Going online was an after-thought, and I used double time to change my formatting, etc to make them available on the net. To be able to share your talent with the world is very EXCITING and INSPIRING for you and for your customers. They are so glad to have found you. You will hear about it.

My credibility comes from my local people here so they buy my stuff readily and easily because they know me. Strangers on net don't know me, so they are not so ready to buy. So I think it is better to be more generous. People who bought my stuff commented that they were surprised what they were getting with my price. It's not always successful because in the case of a customer, he downloaded my stuff and got stuck (cuz of some computer techny problem with Mac and all he saw was a VPS, a video on reading music using a computer software) and he wrote back to me that he was disappointed because he was expecting a live person to play. But he only opened 1 out of 30 videos. I only had 5 VPS but the other 25 videos are all my live playing. Then he continued writing in the email: ....however, all the free stuff that you offered on your site was well worth the price that I paid for my first course, even though I just saw 1 VPS video." Anyway the problem is solved for him cuz I had no idea how a Mac runs. I use only Windows.

So my point: it's good to be generous. If you ask for a lower price, you get more customers. But if you make it so 'cheap' to $2, people get the idea that it is cheapy stuff, so they might not even bother. It devalues your product. (I know you put your heart into your videos, so put good content in your instructions.) But then again, if you ask for a high price, people who don't know you are not so ready to click the buy button.

So far, I've got slightly over $1000 reward for putting it on the net. I don't know if that is success or not success cuz before this time, I never earned a cent on the internet. Maybe some veterans can let us know what is the normal income you can get for selling instructional piano tutorials. My record is pretty clean so far -- Nobody has refunded anything back to me. They seem to love it and keep coming back to buy the next course.

So start with 1.... and then continue on with a series so that people will learn and grow to Seaside's music.

Rosa

Edited by rosa2009 (05/22/09 03:30 AM)

#1203837 - 05/22/09 04:17 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: rosa2009]
mahlzeit Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Netherlands
There are services like Payloadz.com (but many others) that give you a shopping cart. Visitors to your site can then order something and payloadz will handle everything for you. They hook into your PayPal account, so that is where you will receive the money (minus their fee). They will also send an email to the customer with a download link that is valid for 48 hours. Usually these services are very easy to set up, although I'm not sure if there is a limit to the size of the files they can serve.

#1203872 - 05/22/09 08:05 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
gmm1 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Spokane WA
Hi Folks thanks for the replies

Wouldn't be comfy with charging any of you on here to be honest (maybe I'll use y'all for feedback?)

Thanks again

Lee

OK, now you got me upset. Just what's wrong with my money???? I would (and will) purchase your first video lesson with great pride in being able to say "I know the author".

Seriously Lee, I think you should go forward with the project. I agree that 5-10.00 US would be very reasonable, if not a little low. Call it an intro to what's to come. You should try and set it up as a download and avoid the cost of producing a CD and mailing it (hopefully all over the world - HEY, how about me being your North American distributer? Send me a couple of hundred, and I will handle the US side of things for a small fee....kidding, of course).

Post the link when it's set up, and I will be glad to own it. Sorry, no advice on just how to go about it, but others have helped you with that. It looks and sounds like something you should do. You might want to see if you can find a "producer" who could help with the production end of things. Your local college/university could be a great source.

Have fun with it and good luck. I can see the day when I would go to Seattle or Portland to attend the "Seaside Lee Live lessons Tour".

#1203962 - 05/22/09 11:40 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: gmm1]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Thanks again

I'm rushing out to DJ a prom night but just a quickie

to Gmmm1

then nothing wrong with your money and apologies if I offended you in any way

its just many of you are kinda like family to me (heck when I had the time I spent more time here than with my family!)

I've been with you guys in a cyber world for 5 years I've laughed and cried and bored y'all with my life story and I wasn't sure if I could take money from good friends but, hadn't thought of it as being offensive so, of course when its set up I'll be glad for any of you to be my first customers. Without out the selfless help and encouragement of many of you I wouldn't be anywhere near as good so I kind of owe you one really?

Book me in to Seattle anytime and I'll be right there LOL

Lee laugh

Edited by Seaside_Lee (05/22/09 11:40 AM)

#1204002 - 05/22/09 12:35 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
shut10 Offline

Loc: missouri
Lee,
I probably owe you $5 anyway from what I've learned from your videos on your blog already! I use your "noodling" quite often in my playing. I'd be interested in paying for a lesson or two. I say go for it and let us know when you're up and running! And here's a suggestion for a name for your program..."Seaside's Piano Noodle Magic For All In A Flash!" What do you think? (hee hee)

#1204341 - 05/22/09 10:46 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: shut10]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Quote:
..."Seaside's Piano Noodle Magic For All In A Flash!"

That is too funny!! ha

catchy though?

Lee smile

Edited by Seaside_Lee (05/22/09 10:47 PM)

#1204415 - 05/23/09 01:44 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
xnapoleonx Offline

I don't want to bust your bubble, but to be honest, I think most of you are really missing the point here.

You guys are already talking about communication and targetting and SEO&Adwords; whilst the most important fase is just completely forgotten?

What about the market, does it really want or need this?

In my opinion, i'd say no. There are so many free piano tutorials available at Youtube, that you'd have to focus on very hard or rather unknown songs. That would mean your target group would shrink significantly.

Sure, there will be some people willingly to pay, but will your revenues outrun your costs (hosting, time,..)

However I am aware of youtube tutorialists who apply an e-commerce system (cfr. Shawn Cheek)) but he uses an alternative learning method. In the end you'll just have to convince people that your tutorial is worth their money.

#1204528 - 05/23/09 10:24 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Rickster]
TonyB Offline

Loc: Twin Cities
Seaside Lee:

Just a question to ponder:

You put in an enormous effort learning the Piano Magic way to play, and therefore even with possibly your own twist, your own approach to the piano would most likely be from the PM perspective. How would you teach piano-related material without really teaching what PM already teaches?

The reason I think this is a perfectly valid question (rather than being rhetoric or argumentative) is that I have wrestled with this issue myself. My primary instrument is the guitar, and though I have a long history with the instrument, I am always learning new things. I have worked a lot, especially lately to truly master Robert Conti's materials and have really come to appreciate the depth of what he teaches. I suspect that my relationship to Conti's materials is similar to your relationship to PM - I can truly say that I owe my current playing level to the quality of what Conti teaches. Any good and honest student will always credit his or her teacher(s). What I am really unsure of is, now that I have matured to some extent my chord melody abilities on the guitar (translate to piano as "cocktail style"), how could I teach a song without "giving away" (selling, whatever...) what one would pay Robert Conti to learn as I have? It isn't some "secret" that no player ever knew before, but instead it is Conti's way of making it accessible to the average guy that is very unique. I don't want to be in competition with Robert Conti by being yet another source for essentially the same information (or at least information that is heavily based on what he already teaches). He worked hard to carve out his market space, and I certainly don't deserve to cut in on that.

If I could resolve this issue, I could easily come up with literally hundreds of chord melody arrangements of standards, Beatle tunes, show tunes, etc. to teach via sheet notation and/or videos. The gist of what Conti teaches is the VOCABULARY that allows you to play any tune any way I want to in real time. I can therefore take, say, a Beatles tune and play it several different ways with very little effort (now that I have "paid my dues" ahead of time). Each of those several different ways could be another video lesson. But Robert Conti already teaches the vocabulary, and anyone who "cares enough" (David Sudnow's term) to learn the vocabulary can do it themselves without me teaching them anything.

On the other hand, I am thinking about starting another blog that would help those studying Conti's materials to maximize their efforts based on my experiences. That, I would not charge for and I am reasonably sure that Conti would not mind, since it would enhance his students' experience rather than my cutting into his market.

I don't have an answer for this quandary and am raising it here because I feel it is relevant in that you and I are both considering a similar pursuit. Maybe I am creating a "problem" where there really isn't one at all, but I would need a clear conscience to go ahead with my own venture.

Now, I see that Edward Weiss is in here with some ideas. I did sign up for his online materials for a short while. I feel that his materials are good - he knows what he is talking about. But more importantly (for this conversation), he does not appear to be rehashing what somebody else already does. His approach to teaching is uniquely his own, so I don't see the issues I am raising here as being applied to his work. Maybe you can present yourself completely distinctly from your work with PM. I know that what Robert Conti teaches will be central to anything I have to offer. The man really is a genius in imparting is knowledge to others, and I would be little more than a shadow of that.

Tony

#1204539 - 05/23/09 10:52 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: TonyB]
R0B Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
This is a most interesting topic to me.

I currently teach piano and guitar to beginner/intermediate students, in their homes, and for several reasons,(mostly health related) am branching into teaching via the internet, which I can do from home.

I have set up a website with some free piano lessons, using video, and also begun to introduce lessons via Skype, which shows great promise.

The web based piano lessons, are attracting many users from all over the world, according to my stats, and email responses.

I already make individual video tutorials on learning a particular song, (mostly on guitar) for some existing students, but so far, this is a private arrangement, so I have not had to consider the copyright implications.

Although there is much competition from YouTube lesson videos, I still believe that people are prepared to pay for a quality lesson, from a source that will be ongoing, and able to adapt to individual needs, and offer the 'personal touch'.
Although, other sources are available, I believe that a personal student/teacher relationship, is worth paying for.

I will be following this thread with interest, hoping to learn from the experiences of those already making an income using internet technology.

#1204847 - 05/23/09 09:09 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: xnapoleonx]
eweiss Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: xnapoleonx
What about the market, does it really want or need this?

In my opinion, i'd say no. There are so many free piano tutorials available at Youtube, that you'd have to focus on very hard or rather unknown songs. That would mean your target group would shrink significantly.

Sure, there will be some people willingly to pay, but will your revenues outrun your costs (hosting, time,..)

Here's the thing about the music lessons market - it will always be expanding because people are ravenous for new information.

As far as having too much of the same for too small a market, I'll share a secret with you. They're not buying the product so much as they will be buying Seaside Lee's expertise. And since there's only one Lee (last I checked) the value is increased.

I'll never forget the time Howard Stern had some Asian DJ's on his show. They couldn't figure out the key to his success. Finally, Howard gave up and screamed ... it's my personality! That's why people listen. They want me.

The same thing can be applied to conservative talk radio hosts as well. It's the personality they're really buying.

#1204995 - 05/24/09 08:18 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: eweiss]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Edward smile

Yes I think you are right about personality smile and thank the lord there is only one Seaside_Lee huh? ha

Hi Rob

Yes I hope this thread pans out in a useful way for others (I have the video done) now for the hard part uploading to my webpages at my hosted domain then figuring out how to do the paypal button thing? and how to set up my autoresponders to direct people to the download page once they have paid for it? This is going to be quite a steep learning curve but, I'm intrigued to see how it pans out and if I can do this?

Hi TonyB

Yes I have those concerns too but, Mike always encourages us to create our own individual unique voice and no matter how I try to escape it (I have one! LOL)

Mike teaches how to play by ear and he is the best at it (in my opinion)...my video will not be teaching you how to play by ear it will be just one song but, it will allow anyone who watches it to develop their own way of playing free from the chains of having to play as written in a style similar to mine I guess. So, it definitely will not tread on Mikes toes laugh

Again thanks for the replies

Lee

#1208073 - 05/29/09 01:37 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Okay guys

I have a teaser video in the can

and a 40 minute tutorial uploaded and stored that can be downloaded

But, I am at a standstill because I cannot figure out

How to set it up so that if someone pays maybe by paypal? or if I use that credit card thing? mahlzeit suggested earlier how do I make it so that when somebody orders I can send out an automatic email to give them the link to the video? or after they've paid automatically send them to a download page containing the link?

Are there any websites that teach this kind of stuff?...because I'm lost frown

Lee

#1208077 - 05/29/09 01:45 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
eweiss Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Seaside,

Paypal has a feature where buyers can click a link to get back to your website. It's all secure so no worries there.

Create a page where buyers go after the sale and that's that!

#1208086 - 05/29/09 02:03 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: eweiss]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

That's just what I need Edward

thank you

I shall check it out over the weekend and try and get it to work? LOL

Lee laugh

#1208648 - 05/30/09 02:04 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Rickster]
Gyro Offline
4000 Post Club Member

When marketing this, remember that image sells.
You need a catchy name for this (don't call it
"tutorial," because that word has unpleasant
associations), and pictures of women in alluring
outfits playing the piano, etc., and a product will
sell, even if it is technically worthless.

#1208657 - 05/30/09 02:18 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Gyro]
eweiss Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Gyro, you mean something like this...

Seaside Lee Taught Me How to Play Piano!

I seem confident don't I? That's because of Seaside. You see, I couldn't play a lick before. Now ... I can play. Really play. grin

#1209093 - 05/31/09 07:52 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: eweiss]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Thanks Gyro - pictures of women in alluring
outfits playing the piano rather than tutorial - got it! laugh

Edward I think that's PERFECT!!! wouldn't matter if she couldn't play a lick really would it? ha

Lee smile

#1209638 - 06/01/09 08:06 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Okay folks

Drum roll...

It is finally here the world premiere

of my first "ultra-sexy" piano tutorial

Learn to Play "I Dreamed A Dream with Seaside" TM

[Click Here] to Visit my site smile

The first 250 customers will get it for $4.95 so that should cover everyone here who wants to add to the "get Seaside Lee back on his feet after all his disasters!!" fund

Seriously though please if you do purchase it let me know if it works (fingers crossed) I think I need a good lie down now (this has been so hard to put together I can't believe it!!)

I am trusting you guys to give me good feed-back on the video, the ordering page, the ordering process etc etc

regards

Lee

#1209714 - 06/01/09 10:29 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Swingin' Barb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Lee, you are brilliant. I just ordered. The ordering process was a breeze. Your homepage is EXCELLENT!

Is this the same Seaside Lee who didn't have a clue as to how to go about this just a little over a week ago?

You have made GREAT progress. grin yippie

Good luck with this.

Barb

PS - I just received the confirmation email. Now, how do I download the 40 minute tutorial?

To hear how I have progressed since 2006, check out: http://b.kane.home.mindspring.com

#1209720 - 06/01/09 10:48 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Swingin' Barb]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Barbara you should have been sent back immediately to the download page once you bought it (grrr!)

The first person has successfully downloaded so I don't understand why it didn't do it for you?

I shall PM you the page to go to

yes it is the same Seaside LOL (Edward has helped me a lot so props to Edward smile )

Lee

#1209723 - 06/01/09 10:55 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Swingin' Barb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Lee - It is downloading now. My mistake in that I did not click the "Return to Merchant" button. Once I clicked that, it took me to the download page. smile

To hear how I have progressed since 2006, check out: http://b.kane.home.mindspring.com

#1209729 - 06/01/09 11:01 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
R0B Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
Hi Lee,

First of all, congratulations! That is a stunning website you have there. :-)

Just one question. What was the procedure for obtaining permission to teach this song on a commercial basis?
I would like to do something similar, but possibly for guitar.
I have done some private videos for students, but wary of going public, without the required permissions.

Once again, congrats, and I wish your venture, all success.

Rob

#1209738 - 06/01/09 11:17 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: R0B]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Rob

It may be different in Australia but you have to get a PRS licence over here and then I will have to pay about $0.15 per download (so I'm hoping I have to pay about about a million dollars in commission by the end of the year ha)

There is some good advice earlier in this thread

this has been the steepest learning curve I have ever known to get things working as they are now and there still needs some tweaking but, I'm giving myself a gold star for effort! ha

Lee

Edited by Seaside_Lee (06/01/09 11:18 AM)

#1209743 - 06/01/09 11:24 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
rosa2009 Offline

Lee...just got your email and darn it....I didn't make it to be your first customer.

I'm downloading it..... it says it takes 9 hours, maybe I am on the wrong link. LOL!!

Anyway, kool page you have there and also quick and fast too. Hey, you should be proud of yourself! I am.

Rosa

#1209745 - 06/01/09 12:07 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
rosa2009 Offline

Edited by rosa2009 (06/01/09 12:13 PM)

#1209746 - 06/01/09 12:12 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Feedback I'm getting at the moment is telling me its taking hours to download its a huge file over 500mb so it may take a few hours so best leave it downloading overnight or something?

So, I could do with help on how to reduce the size of the file without losing the quality (cheeply or for free) and I need to get this file hosted at my own site (which is proving tricky??)

Lee

#1209749 - 06/01/09 12:16 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
rosa2009 Offline

Lee, you can try this free open source 7-zip software.
It will reduce your size greatly for faster downloads.

http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

(If you want to, you can even put in a password).

You won't lose any quality in the video.

Rosa

#1209756 - 06/01/09 12:27 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: rosa2009]
eweiss Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Seaside,

First ... congrats on a great concept! This should sell well. Second, if your file is too big, you can break it up into smaller videos. 500 megs is huge! You can even use that as a selling point, i.e. in these 10 unique videos...

Let me know if I can help any other way.

#1209771 - 06/01/09 01:00 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: eweiss]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Thanks Edward

I thought it was a really good idea (came to me in a dream a few weeks ago actually and its been on my mind ever since)

I have always hoped to be an inspiration to all adult beginners that if I can do it so can you...even the logo is down to a certain member (Liverpool Poet) here and its all in my story in my blog (kinda cool huh?)

thanks Rosa I have downloaded the zip thing and I shall try and get it zipped tomorrow and available for download from the order page

actually Edward that 10 video thing you mention makes a plus point out of what I was thinking maybe be a negative! - brilliant actually thanks

Lee

#1209872 - 06/01/09 04:47 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
gmm1 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Spokane WA
Hey, Lee. Glad to see you up and running.

My download only took 10 minutes plus.

Now that I own it, how come I still can't play it on the piano? Your add did not mention that I must also practice.....

Good luck buddy. I hope to see many more as we go.

Mike

#1210006 - 06/01/09 09:13 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: gmm1]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Mike

10 minutes?? thats amazing you must have some zippy connection smile Rosas is taking 9 hours!!

Oh yeah duh! forgot to mention you have to practise ha

Thank you for buying it and the feedback so far!

If its successful I've got loads of ideas smile (so fingers crossed)

Lee smile

#1210108 - 06/01/09 11:59 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Alene Offline

Loc: Oregon
Hi Lee: It also only took 10 minutes for the download on my computer....not bad at all. I wish you luck and yeah, why didn't you tell us we had to practice, LOL! Nice tutorial!

#1210177 - 06/02/09 05:58 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Alene]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Alene

10 minutes that's brilliant but, it is taking someone 19 hours so I am going to have to do something about it today

Rosa has mentioned adding a .pdf file too so as soon as that is ready I shall email it out to everyone who has purchased

yes you have to practice (no scales or hanon though with me! ha)

Lee

#1210225 - 06/02/09 09:54 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

UPDATE:

I have successfully compressed the full video lesson down from 580MB down to 99MB and that file is now available for download once purchase is made.

There is only a slight loss of quality and its still very watchable

However, you are welcome to download both the large file (say over night if its going to take hours) and the compressed file also to get you going straight away laugh

Lee smile

#1210280 - 06/02/09 11:58 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
TryingToPlay Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
Lee, Downloading as we speak (I mean post).

Lots of luck with your new enterprise.

BTW, took 16 minutes to download (the big one)

Lenny

Edited by TryingToPlay (06/02/09 02:42 PM)

#1210444 - 06/02/09 04:37 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: TryingToPlay]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Lenny laugh

16 minutes that's brilliant I can't understand why its taking 16 hours for others though? (and they say they are not on dial up either!)

Hopefully the reduced size file will help the situation for anyone struggling smile

regards

Lee

#1210452 - 06/02/09 04:48 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Dr. J Offline

Congratulations Seaside Lee. I know ALL the work involved in producing your first piano tutorial. I've just done the same thing based on the pentatonic method. If you'd like to check out my first venture into teaching via online piano tutorials, please check out my new site http://www.playpianosongstoday.com

Thanks much and again congratulations on all you've learned producing and marketing your tutorial.

Dr. J
http://www.playpianosongstoday.com and my blog http://www.playpianosongstoday.com/play-piano-songs-today--the-blog.html

Dr. Js blog http://playpianotodaywithdrj.wordpress.com/

#1210488 - 06/02/09 06:08 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Dr. J]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Thanks Dr J

To be honest making the video was easy compared to figuring out how to make a cool website how to get the order now with clickbank button working properly so it returns the customer to the order page and how to store the video so it can downloaded from my website (still not got it sorted properly yet)

Oh yeah and how to reduce a 500MB video down to 99MB!!

But I get ya drift ha

Lee

#1211512 - 06/04/09 05:40 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Further update:

I have now added links to the pianoworld forums and to Edwards new age piano course (as a thanks for all his help in this thread so, I hope he likes it?) on my page.

And seeing as a few people have found the download has taken hours aswell as the alternative smaller file I now have the video streaming directly from the page so you can watch is straight away if you wish.

Lee

#1211657 - 06/04/09 12:16 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
salzdt Offline

Loc: Greenport, New York
Hi Seaside,
I went to paid via Paypal, and I'm not sure if I actually downloaded the file Something came up, if I recall Index of Bingo. Actually, I thought some thing would come in the mail.
If you could email me what to do next, I would appreciate it.
Dot
salzdt@optonline.net

#1211697 - 06/04/09 02:10 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: salzdt]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Dot

I have sent you the link via email. Can't understand why paypal didn't redirect you back to the download page. Anyone else had that problem?

Lee

#1211701 - 06/04/09 02:17 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
eweiss Offline
2000 Post Club Member

I get this sometimes. You might have to let people know they have to check for the link to your "video page" before they leave PayPal. That way you can sidestep those who miss it.

#1211704 - 06/04/09 02:23 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Swingin' Barb Offline
500 Post Club Member

I ran into that problem a few days ago. Then I noticed the "Return to Merchant" button. I clicked that and it took me to your download page.

Can't understand why paypal didn't redirect you back to the download page. Anyone else had that problem

#1211734 - 06/04/09 03:22 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
salzdt Offline

Lee,
Thank you it worked. What a great programm. I have a pretty good back ground in music theroy, know chords, and key signatures. I just got back to the piano after 40 years and studying classical. I'm working on pop music on my own. Your should consider doing more programs on how to add left hand patterns to pop music. You are a great teacher. thumb
Dot

#1211790 - 06/04/09 05:23 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Dr. J Offline

Hey Seaside,

I understand totally - the creative part of making tutorials and marketing them is the enjoyable and "easy" part isn't it? The technical stuff is what can really bog down the process. It is exciting, though to keep moving forward.

Dr. J
http://www.playpianosongstoday.com

Dr. Js blog http://playpianotodaywithdrj.wordpress.com/

#1211920 - 06/04/09 09:14 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Dr. J]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Dot

Thank you I'm thrilled you like it. The follow-up video is in the can and should be available to you for download tomorrow. Which should please those that have asked for more help on the left hand stuff that I do. I'll email you as soon as it is up.

I started writing my blog with the sole intention of inspiring other adult beginners that dreams can come true with a little dedication and hard work and to prove it is possible to learn to play the piano later on in life. I am hoping that people following the blog will see it happening before their very eyes!

Posting the video up and sitting here praying that you weren't all going to say what a load of old tosh we want our money back etc. has been totally nerve-wracking to be honest. The fact that I am getting positive feedback is really making me happy and even more convinced that I can help people to play.

Hopefully this is just another milestone in my journey that will inspire those that are just setting out and reading my incredible story so far. Where it will end up I have no idea?

Thanks Edward and Barb I'm going to have mention something about clicking through back to the merchant to ensure everyone does it.

Yes Dr. J its a steep learning curve but, in a way quite satisfying? I'm not really the techiest of people but, I am getting by in my own sweet way ha

Lee

#1212132 - 06/05/09 09:16 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: salzdt]
salzdt Offline

Originally Posted By: salzdt
Hi Seaside,
I went to paid via Paypal, and I'm not sure if I actually downloaded the file . Actually, I thought some thing would come in the mail.
Dot
salzdt@optonline.net

#1212134 - 06/05/09 09:18 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: salzdt]
salzdt Offline

Hi Seaside,
I went to paid via Paypal, and I'm not sure if I actually downloaded the file. Actually, I thought some thing would come in the mail.
Dot
salzdt@optonline.net

#1212135 - 06/05/09 09:19 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: salzdt]
salzdt Offline

Hi Seaside,
I went to paid via Paypal, and I'm not sure if I actually downloaded the file Actually, I thought some thing would come in the mail.
Dot
salzdt@optonline.net

#1212145 - 06/05/09 09:34 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: salzdt]
Swingin' Barb Offline
500 Post Club Member

Seaside - I just watched and played along with your Bonus Video. This video is the icing on the cake. Well done -- with great tips explained ever so well. I kept pausing the video and practicing until I felt comfortable to see more.

Seaside - you are the MUSIC MAN!

Thanks so much for this,

Barb

#1212153 - 06/05/09 09:52 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Swingin' Barb]
flatseventh Offline

Lee,

I have just made a payment via paypal and have not been able to download at all. There is no link, can you help?

#1212174 - 06/05/09 10:34 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: flatseventh]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Tony:) you needed to click back to the merchant? I can't see this because I can't buy off myself?

I shall email you the link

Lee

#1212179 - 06/05/09 10:52 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
Kreisler Offline

Loc: Iowa City, IA
Hi Seaside,

Just curious - how did you get permissions for the song? I've had terrible luck trying to get permission to use popular tunes like that. I had one publisher tell me they'd "get back to me in a few weeks," and that was last September! (Further emails to them went unanswered!)

Thanks!
"If we continually try to force a child to do what he is afraid to do, he will become more timid, and will use his brains and energy, not to explore the unknown, but to find ways to avoid the pressures we put on him." (John Holt)

www.pianoped.com
www.youtube.com/user/UIPianoPed

#1212303 - 06/05/09 02:27 PM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Kreisler]
Seaside_Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Kreisler

The details of the licence in the UK are here

UK PRS Licence

Lee

#1212610 - 06/06/09 03:56 AM Re: Advice needed on how to sell a tutorial [Re: Seaside_Lee]
rosa2009 Offline

Hi Lee,

Yes, I can watch your videos on the net now. It's easier for me than to download. I see that it is easy for people to download, so you are doing fine. And also thanks for the bonus video. That bonus video really has a lot more tutorial in it, so I am sure people really appreciate the extra effort you put into this.

You are right. The learning curve to put up the website is steep. Anyways, take it one step at a time.

Rosa

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Piano lessons: every week or every two weeks?
by Pover
Today at 06:34 AM
Anything better than the Yamaha CLP-990 yet?
by pianelmo
Today at 04:49 AM
Is A443 banned definitively?
by Olek
Today at 04:01 AM
Ritmuller Grand Pianos - Help!
by Mike RSA
Today at 03:56 AM
J.D.Grandt Bass Strings Opinions Please
by chernobieff
Yesterday at 11:48 PM
Who's Online
85 registered (aesop, barbaram, 36251, ando, Barry1963, 25 invisible), 1276 Guests and 35 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76633 Members
42 Forums
158465 Topics
2327061 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission