Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
96 registered (Anne H, anotherscott, accordeur, 88fingers88, 32 invisible), 1072 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1201402 - 05/18/09 10:14 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Twinkie]
Twinkie Offline

Does anyone have any experience with Seiler? I've heard of a few piano teachers in Singapore owning Seiler's grand pianos but have yet to hear of anything about its upright grand. Any info on this?

Hailun / Pearl River Pianos

Pearl River World's Best Selling Piano
#1201847 - 05/18/09 11:49 PM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Twinkie]
Bihua Offline

Loc: Singapore
Originally Posted By: Twinkie
Hi Bihua, thanks for the info. I actually thought there's no Grotrian dealer in Singapore. Are the Grotrian pianos used (2nd hand) or new ones? But seriously too expensive for an upright grand... though I'd like to have a tier 1 piano...

Beginning to think that high quality tier 1 pianos are probably meant for that few super affluent, apart from the music conservatories,institutions & musicians of which/whom are the continual sources of repeated patronage!

The Grotrian pianos are new ones. But I don't think they have all the models available for testing. I tried one....wow!!! very nice!!! but really very expensive....but no harm go play and give it a try...haha, but chances are it will raise your expections and probably you can't settle for anything too much lesser :P

#1201851 - 05/18/09 11:53 PM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Twinkie]
Classical Echo Offline

Right now, I'm using Yamaha's U1 (serving me well :/) I guess within my means, the most I can afford is a Yamaha C1 grand piano.

As I reside in Singapore, there're very limited brands to choose from. Although I can order Petrof's piano direct from the music school, I doubt they have the display model for me to try it.

Do givem me your opinion on this. Thanks.

Focus on your music and not on what piano you are playing. Your teacher will tell you when you need to graduate to a grand piano. He will suggest it one day, oh so gently. He'll say "have you ever consider buying a grand piano?" Or "I think perhaps it's time for you to buy a grand piano." If you ignore him, he will suggest it again after a few more lessons. You will know you are there. Don't worry about this at grade 3. Focus on your music or you'll never get there. Don't rush. Focus on the present.

Question - "Which piano should I buy if I want to play like Mozart?"

#1201893 - 05/19/09 01:42 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Classical Echo]
WCH Offline

Loc: SINGAPORE
Originally Posted By: Classical Echo

Right now, I'm using Yamaha's U1 (serving me well :/) I guess within my means, the most I can afford is a Yamaha C1 grand piano.

As I reside in Singapore, there're very limited brands to choose from. Although I can order Petrof's piano direct from the music school, I doubt they have the display model for me to try it.

Do givem me your opinion on this. Thanks.

Focus on your music and not on what piano you are playing. Your teacher will tell you when you need to graduate to a grand piano. He will suggest it one day, oh so gently. He'll say "have you ever consider buying a grand piano?" Or "I think perhaps it's time for you to buy a grand piano." If you ignore him, he will suggest it again after a few more lessons. You will know you are there. Don't worry about this at grade 3. Focus on your music or you'll never get there. Don't rush. Focus on the present.

Question - "Which piano should I buy if I want to play like Mozart?"

Classical Echo,
Good advice. I totally agreed with you.

Twinkle,

I have no problem playing pieces of Grade 8 or diploma level on my U1. I used to dislike the sound of my U1 but since learning under a good teacher, i feel that my playing has improved, and have begun to like the tone of my piano.

Take your time to save more $$$ for tier 1 piano lah. :-)

Good luck

#1201898 - 05/19/09 02:11 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Bihua]
Twinkie Offline

Yup, you're right... Given more and better choices of pianos, one gets spoilt in the ears and will find it increasingly harder to settle for anything less than expectation! So walking into the showroom's dangerous with a higher likelihood of ending up buying a piano about 2-3 times of original budget!

#1201904 - 05/19/09 02:22 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Classical Echo]
Twinkie Offline

Actually, you're right that I seem to be rushing in getting a piano. I do, however, put in alot of effort into my learning too. To learn more, I hire a 2nd piano teacher to teach me to play other types of genre for leisure while the other prepares me for exams and classical. In a way, I guess I'm actively trying to find ways to enrich my music learning, which includes getting a better instrument.

#1202522 - 05/20/09 12:08 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Twinkie]
barnaby Offline

Dear Twinkie,

I'll reveal my piano in due time when it finally arrives in Singapore. In the meantime I can only replay video clips of myself playing on it during my time in Spaichingen to remind me why it was my dream piano. Sigh. The waiting ...

There are no sales reps in Raffles piano. It's a one man operation by Alvin alone, so you'll not have to content with any pushy or snotty sales people. When I was shopping for my piano, I visited the Yamaha showroom and then the Raffles piano shop on the same day. I was quite disappointed with the Yamahas though I grew up playing on a Yamaha baby grand. The sound was, how shall I put it, very plain or one dimensional. When I played a larger sized grand piano, the sound was correspondingly louder but not any more beautiful. When I asked the sales person about the difference between the S6 and the C6, she said that one had european strings which made it sound more mellow as compared to the other that had normal strings. To my trained ear, both were pretty lifeless. The sales person wasn't knowledgeable about her product and the acoustics of the showroom also left much to be desired.

When I went over to the Raffles Piano on the same day, I was shocked to find that even their upright pianos sounded better than the grands in Yamaha. It wasn't a one dimensional tone; there was colour and you could control the shading and the timbre (I wonder if this makes sense to you). Needless to say, it was a very emotional experience for me. Even my companion, who was not a musically trained person, could tell the difference between the pianos. The clarity and beauty of the sound was that startling.

Well, I hope you'll enjoy your time hunting for you piano. Your U1 should be able to take you through to at least grade 8 but you'll also realise that playing on a better piano will teach you to vary and improve your touch on the piano. Saving up for a better piano may be a good option for you to consider or you may want to get a lower end model from one of the tier 1 companies. And believe me, when the sickness of playing that dream piano strikes, the cure is nothing less of either constant pining or a hefty financial investment.

Have fun!

Barnaby

#1202567 - 05/20/09 02:43 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: barnaby]
Maxlee Offline

It is true. If you feel confortable with your U1, then stick with it. Yet i still go to the example of cars. hehe. if i want something better, more better i will upgrade my car from a Honda to a Mercedes. ehhe. provided if i get the better price. It is the price you had to pay for better value and better quality. Are you interested in Weinbach or Wagner pianos? Prices ranging from SGD2000 (used) to SGD 25,000 (New)

It is an investment worth thinking of. Anyway any piano still requires a great maintenance and tuning.

#1202578 - 05/20/09 04:50 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Maxlee]
FogVilleLad Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Francisco
If you go to Alvin's shop, you could ask if any of his customers want to sell their piano. Alvin's a tech, so he tunes the pianos that he sells. Techs often know when a client wants to sell a piano.

#1202582 - 05/20/09 05:21 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: FogVilleLad]
pianist.ame Offline
1000 Post Club Member

you can check out Robert Pianos at Millenia Walk too...
they have steinway, boston, estonia, shigure kawai& kawai's there

yes, a good quality upright is sufficant. I grew up playing on an old Ellington upright, that never stayed in tune and used that piano till i finished my grade 7 arbsm exam in Singapore.
after i moved to canada i practiced on a 80+ yr over upright while living at my uncle's home till my parents decided to purchase a 50 yr old Heinzman baby grand.
had my 1st real grand piano ; K.Kawai KG-2E 5'10" when i was about 17& a half preparing for my Grade 10 RCM exam(equivalent of ABRSM dip and finished of my ARCT performer's practicing on that piano, occasionaly on my friend's Boston Grand GP-178.
and now i'm back home in singapore studying music teaching at NAFA, my dad bought me a Boston GP-178 and i've had it for almost a year

#1202584 - 05/20/09 05:54 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: pianist.ame]
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

I just loves my U1A laugh I'm sure many others too smile

As i noted before, if you think yr U1 sound is like stuck inside, open up the top front lid and play !!
You'll be amazed and don't want to close it back.

Twinkie, which U1 are you having?
U1A ? the less than 20yr model.
They are actually quite nice standard pianos.
If yours is very new like less than 3 yrs, give the piano
somemore time for the sound to "open up" - really.

U1 is capable of handling Back, Chopin, Debussy, Beethoven etc .. nicely
Just what is it that makes you long for upper tier piano at this moment? Unless the pianist finds the piano is limiting the expression of the music, then it's time to upgrade.

What i mean is i think U1 fits your requirement at this moment. So you don't have to be so worried if your U1 will slow down and hamper your learning ability and progress laugh

my 2 cents ..

#1202585 - 05/20/09 05:57 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: pianist.ame]
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

WoW Amelia you're back in Sgland.
Welcome back laugh

Is it because you miss local food so much ??

#1202702 - 05/20/09 10:55 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: snoopycar]
Axtremus Offline
6000 Post Club Member

The way I look at it ...

1. An fairly typical upright (like your U1) can support you all the way to ABRSM Diploma.

2. Around ABRSM Grade 5 is about when a student can realize some (not a lot, just some) benefit from learning/practicing on a grand piano.

3. Around ABRSM Grade 8 is about when a student can realize more benefit from learning/practicing on a grand piano.

If you have the funds and the space for it, though, it never hurts to get a grand piano... it's just a matter of priority. Good luck with whatever you decide. smile

#1202719 - 05/20/09 11:22 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: barnaby]
Twinkie Offline

Thanks for your advice.

Btw, just curious to know.... Did you specially fly over to Spaichingen, Detschland, just to test and place order for your dream GP? I'm very curious to know what piano you've bought! I believe it's probably Sauter's top of the line or limited edition GP which can hardly be seen in Singapore.

I agree with you that it's either constant pining or a hefty investment to cure the sickness... Luckily, my ears are not there yet... haha... pocket's not there yet too... Count my blessings!

#1202723 - 05/20/09 11:25 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Maxlee]
Twinkie Offline

Hi Max, I guess it's just a desire to want to owe better-sounding pianos... If I want to get the price list, I'll pm you for it. Thanks alot.

#1202727 - 05/20/09 11:27 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: pianist.ame]
Twinkie Offline

Thanks, Pianist.ame. I like your nick with the "ame" at the back. My maid and granny used to call me by that... Brings back fond memories of them... =)

#1202732 - 05/20/09 11:31 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: snoopycar]
Twinkie Offline

I think I just feel insecure (kiasu lah...) that I may "lose" out on learning and expression because of the instrument... Having said that, it's like doing injustice to the U1. It has a nice touch and I do enjoy playing on it... Just that my mind's poisoning to keep upgrading to a better instrument... STRANGE THOUGH...

#1202735 - 05/20/09 11:35 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Axtremus]
Twinkie Offline

Haha... and I'm neither at grade 5 nor 8 yet I'm so "greedy"... Actually after hearing from so many of you, I think I'll probably save up and decide again when I reach grade 5. At the same time, can save up and see what I can get with a higher budget... Thanks!

#1203054 - 05/20/09 09:31 PM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Twinkie]
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

Did you try open up the top lid for the sound to come out yet?
Just what is lacking?
Just trying to convince you your U1 is sufficient at the moment.

Tips: if you hear an annoying shrill sound at certain treble note, if could be the ceiling fan sound reflection. Just turn it off to verify. If piano is place too close to wall, sound cannot bloom out nicely. If room is to empty, it will sound harsh. So room setting plays a big part too.

#1203116 - 05/20/09 11:27 PM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip le [Re: snoopycar]
Jeff Clef Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Jose, CA
If it's any consolation to you, Willard Palmer's 1992 edition of Chopin's Preludes for Piano states in the front notes:

"The Pleyel piano used by Chopin to complete the Preludes was a small upright. It was not cross-strung, and lacked the resonance of modern pianos. Chopin preferred uprights to grands..."

You can get a long way on an upright. He did.

#1203129 - 05/20/09 11:56 PM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip le [Re: Jeff Clef]
AryReisin Offline

Loc: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Originally Posted By: Jeff Clef
If it's any consolation to you, Willard Palmer's 1992 edition of Chopin's Preludes for Piano states in the front notes:

"The Pleyel piano used by Chopin to complete the Preludes was a small upright. It was not cross-strung, and lacked the resonance of modern pianos. Chopin preferred uprights to grands..."

You can get a long way on an upright. He did.

Bravo.

#1203181 - 05/21/09 01:39 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Twinkie]
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

Haha... and I'm neither at grade 5 nor 8 yet I'm so "greedy"... Actually after hearing from so many of you, I think I'll probably save up and decide again when I reach grade 5. At the same time, can save up and see what I can get with a higher budget... Thanks!

Greedy ?? Ah ha...
I'm greedy too. Let me see....
I wish i have a Fazioli or a Saulter, or maybe just a yamaha C7 will do, or maybe a Kawai SK7, worst somemore, i'm not even ABRSM grade 1 !!! Ok ok, i'll settle for a 2nd hand yamaha C3.
(My flat lift motor cannot take the weight of the C7)

Wish you stop hesitating your U1 capability and continue to pursue your piano dreams smile

#1203773 - 05/22/09 01:32 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: snoopycar]
Twinkie Offline

Thanks for your useful tips... I don't even take notice...

Sometimes I will open up the lid to play... especially when I think it's either my ears aren't working well or when the sound of the piano is just not that loud (as it should be usually) in some hot afternoons...

Btw, out of curiosity... Does the loudness of piano change according to the time of the day or with correspondence to the room temperature? I find that on certain days, specially noon, from 12-4pm, my piano doesn't seem to sound as loud as I would like it to normally be... I don't know much about the internal mechanism of pianos...

#1203779 - 05/22/09 01:41 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip le [Re: Jeff Clef]
Twinkie Offline

Thanks, Clef.

Well, an average instrument will not totally deter a music talent (in Chopin's case; anyway, how I love his Nocturnes!)from showing his lustre & creativity, though in some ways will impede his learning...

For my case, I don't think I'm talented in playing the piano... I'm just doing ok at my own pace but still, I'm satisfied with my progress by consistently working on it... This explains a better reason to get a better instrument to improve aurally and technically on my part. But well, good pianos don't come cheap... *sigh*

#1203782 - 05/22/09 01:44 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Twinkie]
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

Probably ambient sound mixing with piano volume... and the microphone transistorize biasing shift in microamperes(ear):)

I'm staying on the 5th level, outside downstair got a playground where students will stomp there after school, screeming, beating the plastic slide, playing catching.. plus the hot afternoon, i turn the fan at higher speed, the total ambient noise is increase, where the piano sound is more or less constant.
I'm not a science A student, but i just got a feeling the SNR(signal to noise ration) is being affected, giving a false impression yr piano has become softer, perhaps physho effects.

Is your piano located in a outside noise sensitive location?
Any ceiling fan helicoptering away?

#1203783 - 05/22/09 01:45 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: snoopycar]
Twinkie Offline

Are you learning piano now since you mention you didn't take ABRSM exam? What exactly is it which draws you to piano then? Nature of your job?

#1203785 - 05/22/09 01:52 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: snoopycar]
Twinkie Offline

I stay on high floor but my place is very peaceful in day time with hardly any noise. I normally close my front door. The fan is usually quite close to me, spinning away at normal speed towards my back, as my living room has no air-conditioner and I can't stand heat at all.

Btw, I want to ask you... How old is a Kawai upright grand with serial number beginning 1980XXX?

#1203824 - 05/22/09 03:17 AM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Twinkie]
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

Interesting question... hmmmm let me think

When i first tuning, i could only play Bach minute in Gmaj, fur alice:D, some bach inventions 1,2,8,13, some richard clayderman - ballade pour adeline, couer de. marrige de amour, sourvenir de enfrance, morzart turkish march.. all these i learn during my spare time. Not very impressive piece, nothing to applaud about.

So far i havent been expose to real pianist live yet. I know piano is an interesting instrument. Although i listen to some chopin, it never comes across my mind to be able to play them.

Then one day i met an amazing virtuoso. He play chopin right in front of my eyes on a U7, tuned by a concert tuner!! I heard polonaise military, revolutionary etude, noctures etc... its my first breathtaking experience, suddenly i see the piano as an fasinating instrument of endless possibilties and he inspired me to continue to learn.

But i'm the lazy type, don't like Hanon Chenzy, although i know its essential for training. I just like to learn it striaght from the score - not recommended way laugh

So my first chopin piece i work on is the nocture op9 no.2, hmm single melody fingering, some jumping chords, i figure i could do it. Well i did, not easy, not impossible. So, i got tired playing the same tune all the time i decide to learn other pieces. Sometime it doesn't work out, as its too difficult and get distracted. for example, i try the revolutionary etudes, fingering is too difficult, ok i'll just settle and learn and memmorize the first few bars and move on.

I figure, hey i need some chord crashing piece too, just for testing. Ok l start to learn the Military polonaise, oh well A major, i still can handle, break down the piece into servaral section and memorize them. so far so good still can remember it till now.

I begin to "fall in love" with the piano all over again. Another piece i learn is the fantasia impromtu, ok lah, i can noodle around, but not so precise, mistakes here and there. Try nocture op9 no1... ok lah.. not very impressive, got a feel of it, a dreamy piece. So along the way i also learn the debussy arabesque, bach french suit BWV816 - inspired by ClareYeo website sample tunes, Beethoven moonlight - now partially forgotten, Adagio Cantabile, chopin grand valse, valse op64 no1. my next challenge is e chopin polonaise op53 no6, working on the 20th bar... i'll try to finsh working on them - this piece was inspired by a virtuoso Jonathan met at Digitus piano party laugh
Future ambition is trying to touch chopin ballade no.1 and scherzo no.2 smile

goto
http://www.sheetmusicfox.com/Chopin/
for free sheets

Well, strickly speaking, a tuner need not know how to play. Just do a good stable accurate tuning is enough, job done. Sometime i get to tune fabulous pianos or good grand with great tones. I just cant resist playing them. After checking the octave, i play some short clips of various piece just to savour the sound, in a way, give the customer a sense of assurance. Sometimes this open up into a interesting conversation - hehe score points loh.

Am i learning piano now?
I guess i am...
Correct way or not, maybe not recommended laugh

#1204041 - 05/22/09 01:43 PM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: snoopycar]
Twinkie Offline

Hmmm.... Interesting to hear from you... =)

Then how did you get started working as a tuner? From what I know, it's not a common occupation in Singapore... What made you interested in learning about the mechanism of piano? Or is it by luck that you got into the industry? Paiseh, just curious to know... Or maybe kpo lah...

Btw, I want to ask you... How old is a Kawai upright grand with serial number beginning 1980XXX?

#1204245 - 05/22/09 07:25 PM Re: Will Yamaha YUS5/Kawai K8 last me up to Dip level? [Re: Twinkie]
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

Just did a yahoo search and came up with this answer smile
http://www.kawaius-tsd.com/pages/serial_manudate.html

Is a sort of a stroke of fate n predestination, a calling... and many reasons. Its definately by choice n determination, serving the interest of making piano sound its best with honesty. sounds like national pledge... we the citizen of sgpore... i could start a blog??
Anyway its too personal to share too much off-topic. Get back to piano topic!!

BTW how old is your U1?
A good U1 is always a keeper, meaning buy once, never sell - at least to me. May hv to spend a little on maintenance on certain parts, otherwise its a trouble free instrument - bang for the bucks.

Welcome to the U1 club!!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
Composer Statuettes
(ads) PD - WNG - MH
Wessell Nickel & Gross
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How long to wear out a DP ?
by Charles Cohen
05/22/15 09:09 PM
And so the search begins...
by Caine
05/22/15 08:55 PM
Nocturne Op 9 No 1, bar 15 how to play
by briandang
05/22/15 08:30 PM
What to check for when buying a used DP?
by Nimi1
05/22/15 05:40 PM
String levelling issue?
by Chris Warren
05/22/15 04:59 PM
What's Hot!!
New Forum for Selling Your Products or Services
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
79,382 Registered Members
44 Forums
164,255 Topics
2,409,352 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission