Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 39 of 191 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 190 191 >
Topic Options
#1071277 - 07/08/08 07:49 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Billy... Offline

Loc: Essex, UK
 Quote:
Originally posted by Dave123:
I did purchase a metronome, as yet I haven't used it too much, it is a little distracting for me and hard for me to keep the exact same tempo. [/b]
Dave - Using a metronome will help you develop discipline in your timing and also to measure your progress. If you're having trouble keeping up then try to play the piece at a slower tempo. Keep practicing until you get it perfect every time then increase the speed by say 10 bpm. Then practice again and repeat the process.

This will help you to increase your speed and measure your progress. Keep up the practice and you'll get there.

(ads P/S)
Petrof Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#1071278 - 07/08/08 12:48 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
Well, Dave, I'm sure that I don't play them at a fast enough tempo either, but I play them as fast as I can manage without mistakes. I expect that speed will come with time.

I have made up two playlists (kind of like Bluekeys has done) and have been playing them on alternate days, I've gotten the older songs back on track now. It's not so much that I love the songs so much that I don't want to forget them, as I don't want to forget the skills I worked so hard to learn while learning to play them. I have not moved on to the next song from Lone Star Waltz yet in Alfred's, but moved on to new pages in both the Faber Adult and the Bastien Level 1, so I'm not just playing the same old stuff and nothing new. And I've been practicing the exercises on the theory page about 7ths and octaves (the page right after Lone Star). I also ordered a book with Catholic hymns, and a book called "Famous and Fun for Adults" level 2. I think I have enough to keep me busy for a while.

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

#1071279 - 07/08/08 08:55 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Dave123 Offline

Loc: Canada
 Quote:
Originally posted by Billy...:
 Quote:
I did purchase a metronome, as yet I haven't used it too much, it is a little distracting for me and hard for me to keep the exact same tempo. [/b]
Dave - Using a metronome will help you develop discipline in your timing and also to measure your progress. If you're having trouble keeping up then try to play the piece at a slower tempo. Keep practicing until you get it perfect every time then increase the speed by say 10 bpm. Then practice again and repeat the process.

This will help you to increase your speed and measure your progress. Keep up the practice and you'll get there. [/b]
Thank you for you advice, I will have to bare down and practice more with the metronome and get use to it. I couldn't believe how expensive they are (sorry OT now) $100.

#1071280 - 07/08/08 09:08 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Dave123 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mom3gram:
Well, Dave, I'm sure that I don't play them at a fast enough tempo either, but I play them as fast as I can manage without mistakes. I expect that speed will come with time.

I have made up two playlists (kind of like Bluekeys has done) and have been playing them on alternate days, I've gotten the older songs back on track now. It's not so much that I love the songs so much that I don't want to forget them, as I don't want to forget the skills I worked so hard to learn while learning to play them. I have not moved on to the next song from Lone Star Waltz yet in Alfred's, but moved on to new pages in both the Faber Adult and the Bastien Level 1, so I'm not just playing the same old stuff and nothing new. And I've been practicing the exercises on the theory page about 7ths and octaves (the page right after Lone Star). I also ordered a book with Catholic hymns, and a book called "Famous and Fun for Adults" level 2. I think I have enough to keep me busy for a while. [/b]
I am hoping time and practice will help, maybe I should have two play lists also, as normally I would start my practice at page 35 and play all the main pieces to the point of where I am in the book. It gets a little longer as time progresses.
I am a little behind you in the course, I am just starting "standing in the need of prayer" thats coming along OK so far. I sort of cheated I gave up on beautiful brown eyes I just could not make it sound like aything like it should be, for that matter it didn't sound anything like a musical piece at all :rolleyes: It has a tempo of moderatly fast hence my poor efforts on that one, but I will return to it soon.
It sounds like you have enough to keep you busy for a while, newer things always keep the interest at a peak. I hope you enjoy learning and playing them, rephase that, I know you will \:\)

#1071281 - 07/08/08 10:41 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
DragonPianoPlayer Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Denver, CO
 Quote:
Thank you for you advice, I will have to bare down and practice more with the metronome and get use to it. I couldn't believe how expensive they are (sorry OT now) $100. [/b]
Dave,

You can find some good electronic ones for from about $20 up. This is the one I use:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Korg-MA-30-Digital-Metronome-101863744-i1125668.gc

My teacher uses one like this:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Matrix-MR-600-Metronome-210024-i1125459.gc

Rich

#1071282 - 07/09/08 12:12 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Dave123 Offline

I already purchased one of the $100 ones, maybe I should be less impulsive when I go shopping the ones you linked to look good

#1071283 - 07/09/08 06:05 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Billy... Offline

Loc: Essex, UK
I've always used electronic metronomes but I can't help having a bit of a desire to own a mechanical one. It's only the price and the fact that I don't really need one that's stopped me.

Anyway - good luck with the practising Dave and don't forget to let us know how to progress.

#1071284 - 07/10/08 04:42 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Plowboy Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
I've just successfully played "Jingle Bells" using both hands, and couldn't be more thrilled.

Honestly!

#1071285 - 07/10/08 06:46 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hey, congratulations, Gary! Now keep it in your "repertoire" and you will be all ready for Christmas. :-) I think I went through Jingle Bells back in late January or early February. I still go back and play it occasionally.

#1071286 - 07/11/08 04:10 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Plowboy Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Hey, congratulations, Gary! Now keep it in your "repertoire" and you will be all ready for Christmas. :-) I think I went through Jingle Bells back in late January or early February. I still go back and play it occasionally. [/b]
Well, now my left hand is refusing to cooperate. It's back to Brother John for me.

#1071287 - 07/13/08 02:33 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Muzak Offline

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Hi everybody, hope everyone's doing well!

Gary congrats on learning the song, even though your left hand is now giving some problems, with a little practice you'll get jingle bells back under your fingers in no time...

Hope everyone's had time to work on their music and all of these different songs in Alfred's....

personally, although there was a little patch where I wasn't loving the songs, I can't say the same right now, I just learned O Sole Mio! and it's a great song, I have alot of fun playing it. Also Jericho is pretty quick to pick up and has a nice sound.....and I was just working on the Stranger, it also has a real nice sound to it....and as a bonus Greensleeves is next which I've been wanting to learn for while....

hope everybody's having a great weekend!

zak

#1071288 - 07/16/08 12:40 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Plowboy Offline
2000 Post Club Member

I've had a major breakthrough. I can now transition form C to G7 and back to C! Left and right! Really, my fingers do what I tell them to do. This piano thing might work after all.

Back to Mary Ann now.

#1071289 - 07/16/08 07:45 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Key Notes Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: CA
 Quote:
Originally posted by Gary Schenk:
I've had a major breakthrough. I can now transition form C to G7 and back to C! Left and right! Really, my fingers do what I tell them to do. This piano thing might work after all.

Back to Mary Ann now. [/b]
That's really great Gary. Yes, this piano learning experiences will work out for you as well. Congratulations on your wonderful progress as well as being able to play Jingle Bells with both hands. I can still remember clearly when I was first able to do this with this song as well. I was absolutely elated and kept on playing it at every practice sessions after that for a very long time.

Although I'm currently working on "Chasing the Blues Away" on page 108, I've recently also had the chance to learn "Joy to the World". I love the song and the skills of being able to apply the major scales that I've learned in these lessons.

Keep up the great work and happy playing to you!

Key Notes \:\)

#1071290 - 07/16/08 09:52 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Dave123 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Gary Schenk:

Back to Mary Ann now. [/b]

It's a great feeling when one has a breakthrough, your going to have lots more soon.

#1071291 - 07/16/08 11:49 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Plowboy Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Thanks for all the kind words.

Key Notes, I can't even imagine page 108. Mainly because my book doesn't have page 108! Must be an old edition, or something.

How long did it take you to get to page 108?

#1071292 - 07/17/08 01:03 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Key Notes Offline
500 Post Club Member

Gary,

Believe me, I never thought that I would ever even own a piano of any sort, not to mention teaching myself from a piano method book and being able to play something from page 108. So I'm very grateful and glad for every single page that I can get through in this book.

It's a fabulous journey so far which is made possible only by this wonderful forum and I guess my strong will. \:D Since I don't study and practice every single day, it has taken me almost 4 months to get to this point.

From the start I made sure that I didn't let myself get overwhelm by the mountains of materials and vast learning processes that laid ahead of me. My goals were simple, find a good method book where I can get technical and moral supports then just work on one page at a time, at my own pace and speed and see what I can absorb without ever putting any pressure or time constraints on myself. I also made sure that I can understand all of the materials and play every single song completely to my satisfactions before moving on to the next lesson or song.

"Mark...", who started all three levels of these Alfreds' method books threads, had mentioned a while back about the range of time different people had taken to finish this level 1 book, and it varies quite a bit. So unless you have major goals to meet, don't worry about the time it takes. Just enjoy the moment and the process of learning and before you know it, you're on page 144, where you or your teacher can sign off the "Certificate of Award" for completing the whole book. But first, you may need to get yourself a newer version of the level 1 book(?)

Best of luck to you!

#1071293 - 07/17/08 07:52 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I'm guessing that Gary has the Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course, 96 pages. It has companion books on theory and technique. Most of us have the Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-One Course, which has some pages from the theory and technique books added in - which gives it more pages. They have the same songs, give or take one or two. He should be fine with the book he has, but he might want to pick up a theory book to go along with it.

I finally started Cafe Vienna yesterday. I'm still slow with the 5ths on Lone Star Waltz, but I get all the notes right and I was getting bored. :-) I think Cafe Vienna is on page 93 or so. I too never expected to get that far.

#1071294 - 07/17/08 09:36 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Dave123 Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Key Notes:

"Mark...", who started all three levels of these Alfreds' method books threads, had mentioned a while back about the range of time different people had taken to finish this level 1 book, and it varies quite a bit. So unless you have major goals to meet, don't worry about the time it takes. Just enjoy the moment and the process of learning and before you know it, you're on page 144, where you or your teacher can sign off the "Certificate of Award" for completing the whole book.

#1071295 - 07/17/08 10:16 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Dave123, most of the people who started Alfred's Book 1 around the same time I did are way ahead of me, and even some people who started after me have passed me. You may end up passing me too. I don't mind. I am taking my time and making sure that I'm comfortable with what I can do before moving on to the next lesson. I stopped for a while after Blow the Man Down, and I stopped again after Lone Star Waltz. When I'm still digesting the latest piece, I don't want to learn anything new until I feel I'm ready. I'll get there eventually.

So just have fun with the piece you are currently learning, and the rest will come in good time.

#1071296 - 07/17/08 10:30 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Dave123 Offline

Quote:

So just have fun with the piece you are currently learning, and the rest will come in good time. [/b]
Oh I will \:\)
and I do realise that this is a problem I have, and due to me doubting my own abilities. Even my teacher tells me I am over critical of myself, neverthereless I am enjoying the learning experience who knows I may even get over my lack of confidence

#1071297 - 07/18/08 05:02 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Chaplin Offline

Loc: the Netherlands
After lurking for a couple of months, I've finally decided to register. I'm new to this forum and I've already introduced myself in the general beginners forum. I’m from the Netherlands and I'm an adult beginner.

I've started to play late March, after someone had dropped an used, redundant keyboard at my place. I've no musical background whatsoever, but I've started to tingle a little, and a little more... and finally became totally hooked. In a speedy pace I've tried to understand the first steps in sightreading and that's going rather well.

Two months ago I've bought a Casio PX320 and started in Alfred's 1, and now I'm struggling with the rhythm in "Why am I blue". Recently I've aqcuired a piano teacher, but I'm not so sure whether this is the right thing for me. She's very nice, but she has constantly (probably for all the good reasons) her foot on the brake, so to speak. It seems to me she has only one answer to all of my various questions: You're not up to it, let it wait.... And as I'm not so good in waiting, I end up the same way as without a teacher, still trying to figure things out on my own. And in fact I'm quite comfortable in the self teaching mode, with the help of the examples on Youtube and maybe in future with the assistance of this nice forum. So, I've not fully decided it yet, but maybe we have to say goodbye.

Reading the messages here the thought struck my mind that the beginners here seem to be very talented. You all seem to master a new song very quickly and I’ve to work myself really to the bone to get a grip on a piece. And it’s still not flawless then. I've very much trouble in getting the pieces I'm learning up to speed. I tend to see the line after every measure as a save recovering space to gasp my breath and give myself a mental boost to face the next bar... The result is obvious, I make”music" with hick ups...Especially in a song like the Can-can the result is quite pathetic. Those poor dancing girls have to stand very, very long on one leg when I'm playing it.

But I'm practising every day and truly enjoy it.

Nice Dutch greetings to you all from

Chaplin

"The road not Taken"
Robert Frost (1874-1963)

#1071298 - 07/18/08 07:25 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Chaplin:

Reading the messages here the thought struck my mind that the beginners here seem to be very talented. You all seem to master a new song very quickly and I’ve to work myself really to the bone to get a grip on a piece. And it’s still not flawless then. I've very much trouble in getting the pieces I'm learning up to speed. I tend to see the line after every measure as a save recovering space to gasp my breath and give myself a mental boost to face the next bar... The result is obvious, I make”music" with hick ups...Especially in a song like the Can-can the result is quite pathetic. Those poor dancing girls have to stand very, very long on one leg when I'm playing it.

Chaplin [/b]
A newbie with a sense of humor!!! \:\) Welcome!

Actually, if you are up to the Can-Can after only three months, you are doing great! I haven't gotten that far in 6 months, but I can certainly relate to having to work my fingers to the bone to learn a piece.

I love the term "music with hiccups"! The smoothness and speed will come.

#1071299 - 07/18/08 02:33 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Always Wanted to Play Piano Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago
Sorry I've been away from this thread. I have been tracking my progress on my blog, and not visiting PW quite so much. Latest update is here:

One of these days...

Upshot: I'm done with The Entertainer (as done as I can be, I think, although not perfect), but I have not yet started Amazing Grace.

Casio Ap-200
Almost midway thru Alfred's All-In-One Book Two
Blogging my family's piano learning experiences: http://aw2pp.blogspot.com/

#1071300 - 07/18/08 02:38 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
wj3 Offline

Loc: Salem, Or
Hi Chaplin, welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are really rushing through the Alfreds book. I have been taking lessons for two years now and I am only up to the last few songs in the Alfreds book. My teacher slows me down also. You need to aquire the technique as you go. He says "Slow down to go faster". The gaps are thinking spaces. Only play at a tempo slow enough to allow for the thinking spaces. Keep the tempo steady. When you can play the song at a steady pace then you can slowly increase the tempo until you can play it at tempo. Learning the piano is not a race. Slow down and enjoy the learning experience.
Walt

2010 Roland KR-115m
Alfreds AIO Level 2:
Working on (Simply Joplin) Solace, Peacherine Rag, A Breeze from Alabama:, (Burgmuller) Progres, Limpid stream.

#1071301 - 07/18/08 03:31 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Chaplin Offline

Loc: the Netherlands
Thank you for the welcome!

@mom3gram: I like to look at myself with a ;\) , so yes, a touch of humour was added...

@wj3: I don't know, maybe it seems like I'm rushing through the Alfred book, but I certainly don't intend to. In fact, when I was on page 50 or so, I've started all over again to check if I'd really absorbed it properly... So I take my time to enjoy the process \:D

"The road not Taken"
Robert Frost (1874-1963)

#1071302 - 07/19/08 03:39 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Key Notes Offline
500 Post Club Member

It appeared that we've been getting a few new members recently. Welcome everyone! I'm pretty new myself but it's always nice to have more members to share in our common interests, comradery and musical knowledge together.

Chaplin, Sounds like you are doing very well with your piano learning endeavor despite your musical "hick-ups". As mom3gram had mentioned, they'll smooth out soon enough.

mom3gram, You are doing a superb job, as always!

Dave123, Thank you for your kind thoughts and response. I'm glad to learn that you find my comments helpful in keeping your thoughts focussed on the possitive side of things. I prefer and find it to be more productive to channel my energies towards the positives versus the negatives, but I definitely agree with you, insecurities and self-doubts are constant enemies in our daily lives, and thus it's a daily chore to conquer. You are definitely not alone here.

AWtPP, It's nice to know that you are still around but more importantly, still working very hard at your piano playing. It sure does takes a lot of time and dedications to maintain our muti-faceted lives and relationships.

I didn't read all of your blog's entries but it sounded like other than your struggles with being able to play without looking at your hands, it's fabulous that you are almost done with book 1. Your trip with Camp Ozark sounded very interesting indeed.

Muzak, Have you started Greensleeves? I'm dying to get to that song.

Keep up the good work and good thoughts eveyone!

#1071303 - 07/22/08 01:59 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Muzak Offline

Hi all...

Welcome to the boards Chaplin! The Can-Can can be pretty fun, I like trying to play it as fast as I possibly can-can :p

Key Notes, yep, Greensleeves is a nice one, it's actually surprisingly easy as well, your left hand slowly moves right to left, and the right hand doesn't really have any big jumps. Scarborough Fair and Raisins and Almonds also sound really nice. All those three songs have you pedaling the whole time though so I'm still working on my technique there.

Well it's pretty disappointing, I fell on my right wrist pretty hard this winter and it was doing ok (I would notice it playing basketball or working out) but it wasn't too bad. Anyways with the over use of my right hand while playing piano, it's started acting up again. So I haven't been playing as much the last week or so. I'll still sit down and play some scales and such with my left hand, maybe play a song or two with both hands, and that's it. Pretty disappointing, I'm just hoping it heals up soon. In the mean time I decided I'm really going to study theory so at least I'm doing something productive. This injury coincides with me getting to the last 3 pieces of the book which all get your right hand working pretty hard so it'll be a while before I get those, although I'm definitely looking forward to the Entertainer. Ok, my puppy dog is begging for a walk so I'm out of here.

Hope everybody's having a great day!

Zak

#1071304 - 07/22/08 04:18 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Key Notes Offline
500 Post Club Member

Good to know regarding the songs Zak. Sorry to hear about your wrist problems, I read about it on another thread as well. I guess snowboarding seemed to be just as, if not more dangerous then roller blading without wrists guards. It's a very good idea that you are taking it easy on it.

#1071305 - 07/22/08 07:05 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
jrcallan Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
The Entertainer is pretty cool. I have it down about 75% and sometimes it sounds like I'm actually playing the piano! As always, I REALLY have a tough time slowing myself down. But I'm beginning to really see that if I play fast, I solidify mistakes and bad form into a rock-solid mass that's pretty hard to undo. Playing too fast is seriously unproductive from a learning point of view.

I'm using the basic Alfred's #1, so I'm starting to look at Amazing Grace -- the end of the book! Timing should work out fine, since I'll be starting lessons in September at the Settlement Music School in Philadelphia.

Good luck to all.

#1071306 - 07/22/08 07:17 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1
Muzak Offline

Thanks Key Notes, yeah it was pretty unfortunate, I went snowboarding almost everyday this winter and was doing a trick I had done a million times and was just too lax, slipped a little bit, put my wrist down and boom, 5 months later it still hurts.

jrcallan, that's awesome you're doing well with The Entertainer, can't wait till I can play that one. When I was a kid The Sting was one of my favorite movies and I loved that song. I still kind of associate the Entertainer to that movie to this day. Have you started Amazing Grace yet? Looks like alot of triplets but looks doable. Good luck.

Zak

Page 39 of 191 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 190 191 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
103 registered (accordeur, Atrys, angga888, antony, Ashish, 34 invisible), 1207 Guests and 39 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74264 Members
42 Forums
153619 Topics
2251517 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Noodling board
by Maarkr
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
New Movement Composed "To Rule" 4/20/2014
by hsheck
Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Understanding Sharps
by imustlearn
Yesterday at 08:18 PM
When a beginner is not a beginner anymore?
by Eight Octaves
Yesterday at 08:09 PM
DEBUSSY-"Serenade for the Doll" from 'Children's Corner'
by Hal Freedman
Yesterday at 07:14 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission