Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
125 registered (accordeur, ando, Auver, anotherscott, 36251, 41 invisible), 1411 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1230222 - 07/11/09 10:10 PM hailun 161
Daniel Esses Offline

Loc: Panama
Hi, im thinking on buying a hailun 161 baby grand piano, i dont know much about the brandname, neither about its quality, im worried, becuase i have played young chang and pearliver baby grand in the past, and i dont like them, the machine makes some weirs noises when you hit the keys, etc. but want to know from owners whats the quality of build of the hailuns, compared to these two , and also to a entry level yamaha, samick or kawai, thanks

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

#1230340 - 07/12/09 09:47 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Daniel Esses]
FogAudio Offline

Loc: FL
Hi Daniel,

I just recently purchased a Hailun 218 and absolutely love it. The build quality is excellent. I bought mine from a fellow down in North Venice, FL (Nick) who sometimes also posts on this site. Also Hop who has a 178 (closer in size to the 161) might chime in as well. To my ears the Hailuns are much sweeter and fuller sounding than any Young Chang and Pearl River I've tried. Samick I would avoid. An entry-level Yamaha and Kawai is a good choice with excellent tradition and name recognition, but to me the Hailun's compare more favorably to their higher end models.

Good luck, test as many pianos as you can!
Ryan

#1230350 - 07/12/09 10:18 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: FogAudio]
choleric Offline

Alright, I can't keep quiet anymore. This Hailun love is getting suspiciously over-the-top. I wouldn't believe all the hype on this forum for Hailun. I am convinced that dealers are planting these posts. This forum went through something similar with Estonia in the past. You gotta market to keep up with the Joneses.

#1230376 - 07/12/09 11:05 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: choleric]
Daniel Esses Offline

hi im not a dealer, i live in panama central america, i only want to gather some information before i purchase a piano, is there any problem with that choleric?

#1230394 - 07/12/09 11:49 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Daniel Esses]
turandot Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Loc: torrance, CA
Daniel,

I don't think that the member was inferring that you're a dealer. He's just skeptical about some of the enthusiasm for the Hailun brand here.

I personally know two pianists who have bought a Hailun 161. I don't know them as avatars, but as real people. grin Both of them have had their pianos more than one year. Neither has experienced any problems other than the usual little things that come up in the first year of use with any new piano. These two people are both happy with their pianos.

My own opinion is that in the normal range of its selling prices the Hailun 161 offers exceptional value for the money.

#1230412 - 07/12/09 01:04 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: turandot]
Haymarket Square Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading the posts for awhile and this is my first reply. I am not a dealer. I just love to play the piano. I looked at a lot of pianos, both at dealers and on line. I read the Piano Book and got the latest addendum. My Baldwin grand, 1921, needed to be rebuilt and the estimates were all well over $8,000. So, I had my son, a drummer and guitarist, go with me so he could listen to me play every piano we could find. And I played a lot of them. I even had the opportunity to play an $85,000 Steinway. I LOVED the Steinways and the Mason and Hamlins and the Yamaha C3. But the reality was that I could not afford to buy any of them. And I was not going to borrow money to buy a piano, even though I was tempted.

So, to make a long story short, I tried the Hailun and I really liked it. I ended up buying a 198, 6'5". My son really liked it, too. From the first time I played it, he kept saying, "Mom, this is the one!" He kept telling me I should buy it. (I reminded him that he told me to buy the Triumph Spitfire that doesn't run. Oh well... I hope he has a better perspective on pianos than sportscars since he has listened to me play his whole life.)

The piano came this week and I absolutely love it! I can't stop playing it and it's a good thing I'm a teacher and don't have to work in the summer because nothing is getting done.

Again, I am not here to promote anything. If I had the resources, I probably wouldn't have even considerd the Hailun. I loved my 5'4" Baldwin. But even restored, I would still have a 90 year old piano, which doesn't bother me-my house is 150 years old. But I worried about how it would sound and I wanted something bigger.

G-L-O-R-I-A

#1230446 - 07/12/09 02:53 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Haymarket Square]
FogVilleLad Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Francisco
The owner, Hailun Chen, wants to emulate the build quality of Yamaha. To achieve that goal, his company makes use of CNC machines. That's a good thing.

I think that these pianos are being offered at introductory prices, while the company is building its distribution network. Brodmann did the same thing.

Almost all pianos are essentially the same width. The lower notes of longer pianos should sound better. If budget permits, please audition a 178. Here in the states, the difference between the actual selling price of a 161 and a 178 would probably be less than $2,000.

No matter what you buy, you might want to expect to pay your own piano technician to do a proper preparation. Figure approximately six hours.

#1230449 - 07/12/09 02:56 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: choleric]
Tweedpipe Offline

Choleric,
You'd better start believing it, 'cause it's true - and I'm no dealer just someone who appreciates and can recognize a fine piano. Ok, I've never seen a Hailun, but I've seen and played Wendl & Lung uprights and grands which I believe are virtually identical to the Hailun models.
The 161 is excellent, and when I first encountered the 178 unbelievably I preferred the touch and sound to a similar size Seiler in the showroom - and so did my companion that day who's a lover of the European Welmar, and who wasn't familiar with the names Wendl or Seiler. The 218 didn't move me like the 178, although I had the chance to try a second example which was truly excellent.
If you eventually get the chance to try a Hailun and similar size grands, we'd be interested to hear your comments.
The Unicorns

------------------------------

#1230453 - 07/12/09 03:04 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Haymarket Square]
pianobroker Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Hollywood CA.
Haymarket Square,Congrats on the new piano! One reason you may have been drawn to the 198 was because Frank Emerson,Hailun's head engineer and scale designer of the 198,was very influential with Baldwin years back. Maybe that Baldwin influence flowed somewhat into the Hailun. A 5'4" vintage Baldwin to a Hailun 198. I can see how that could happen. As a Hailun dealer,I think the 198 sounds much different than the other mdls. grin
Warehouse showroom Onsite Restoration
Preowned & Restored
Hailun dlr.818-255-3145
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z8RvhXGKzY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voo0zumHGgE

#1230466 - 07/12/09 03:53 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: pianobroker]
Haymarket Square Offline

Pianobroker, I agree with you. My son, the official listener, pointed this out immediately. He simply felt the tone was better and different from the 178. You are probably right about the Baldwin influence. Before I bought the Baldwin, (years ago) I went to the showroom in Chicago and played for the morning. Then i went to the Steinway showroom and played for the afternoon. I still remember the Balwin salesman saying, "Only $100 a month for six years." I ended up with a used Baldwin. That, I am sure, influenced my decision on the 198. I'll post a picture if i can figure out how.

G-L-O-R-I-A

#1230550 - 07/12/09 06:13 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: FogAudio]
Hop Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Hudson, FL
I bought the HG 178 after trying the 151 and 161. I liked them all, and was leaning toward the 151. For a variety of reasons, I selected the 178 and have been very happy with it. The bell-like tone and sustain and the treble reminds me of the Mason and Hamlin sound.

Recently, I mentioned to my neighbor that I had just bought a grand piano. What Kind? she asked. I told her Hailun. She handn't heard of the brand but told me she had been thinking of Kawaii/Yamaha, but just wasn't prepared to spend that much money. After one look, she bought the HG 161!

Good luck on your hunt! For me, the Hailun was it.

Hop

#1230657 - 07/12/09 09:59 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Hop]
lookingforpiano Offline

I am in the market for a piano and am considering a Hailun 161 or 178, both which sounded comparable to the conservatory grade Yamaha (C2). I heard from a former Hailun dealer that he stopped carrying the brand b/c of some warping under the keys after a couple of years and other similar problems. I am also leery about the age of the company in general. Has anyone heard anything about those issues? The Hailun price is definitely more in my budget than a Yamaha.

#1230683 - 07/12/09 10:57 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: lookingforpiano]
Daniel Esses Offline

does anybody knows a dealer close to miami, fl?

#1230714 - 07/13/09 12:26 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Daniel Esses]
Jeff Clef Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Jose, CA
"That, I am sure, influenced my decision on the 198. I'll post a picture if i can figure out how. G-L-O-R-I-A"

Well, Gloria, I can help you with that, anyway. Here's the link:

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthrea...html#Post908865

#1230784 - 07/13/09 07:34 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: choleric]
FogAudio Offline

Hi choleric,

Wow, I feel this piano forum is sometimes like a conspiracy theory novella! I assure you that I am *not* a dealer. Just a regular consumer. If you want to confirm me as an individual you are welcome to search for Ryan Fogarty and FogAudio on google. You will find that I am software programmer and electrical engineer and have posted on various sites on the internet as early as 1996 (back in my college days). You will find various posts on software/computer science, signal processing (beamforming), and probably Cakewalk (since I was an avid user a while back).

Here's a plug for my company: www.adaptivemethods.com. You're welcome to look that up too.

Regarding an agenda to push a dealer. I have been very careful in all of my posts so far to *not* provide too much information about the place that I bought my Hailun. I figured for those who are really interested they could ask me privately or simply use the info I've provided (Nick, FL, pianos) to do a google search for themselves. In all honesty, Nick, from whom I bought it, deserves a plug and I am ecstatic that he is nearby to provide such fine pianos and service. But that is as far as I will go.

Regarding the 218... perhaps I am hyping it because it is *that* good! While I really love my new Hailun, every ear is subjective, so I've also been careful to recommend folks simply try it and everything else too.

Will the *real* choleric please stand up, perhaps a bit about yourself.

Ryan
St Petersburg, FL

#1230788 - 07/13/09 07:45 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Daniel Esses]
FogAudio Offline

Hi Daniel,

North Venice is ~2 hours from Miami. Given the information I've already provided, you might want to give Nick a call. Not sure how you will get a piano from Miami to Panama but I trust you've already worked that out.

Good luck in your endeavors!
Ryan

#1230942 - 07/13/09 01:13 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Haymarket Square]
Norbert Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Surrey, B.C.
Quote:
Alright, I can't keep quiet anymore. This Hailun love is getting suspiciously over-the-top. I wouldn't believe all the hype on this forum for Hailun. I am convinced that dealers are planting these posts. This forum went through something similar with Estonia in the past. You gotta market to keep up with the Joneses.

This is a justified suspicion but simply not true.

Similiar to Estonia grands years ago, once in a while a newcomer is coming to market getting rapid attention by real players.

While the suspicion sometimes lies with *dealers* such as me, a dealer for both brands, the truth is far from this.

When carefully reading it is real people writing about the experience with these pianos, and more importantly, over long periods of time.

Today, many owners still write about Estonia, long after this piano has fully established itself on the "piano lovers" market, a piano - should you care to know - basically being sold out for months ahead of time.

If and to which extent Hailun becomes a similiar story remains to be seen, but 'not' testing this new piano against others in the market, leaves out what starts to appear being one of the strongest contesters for real players on the market today.

And if these type reports by "real people" keep coming in, so be it....

Norbert

Edited by Norbert (07/13/09 01:17 PM)

#1230950 - 07/13/09 01:23 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Norbert]
pianoloverus Online   content

Loc: New York City
Originally Posted By: Norbert
Quote:

This is a justified suspicion but simply not true.

Similiar to Estonia grands years ago, once in a while a newcomer is coming to market getting rapid attention by real players.

While the suspicion sometimes lies with *dealers* such as me, a dealer for both brands, the truth is far from this.

When carefully reading it is real people writing about the experience with these pianos, and more importantly, over long periods of time.

Today, many owners still write about Estonia, long after this piano has fully established itself on the "piano lovers" market, a piano - should you care to know - basically being sold out for months ahead of time.

If and to which extent Hailun becomes a similiar story remains to be seen, but 'not' testing this new piano against others in the market, leaves out what starts to appear being one of the strongest contesters for real players on the market today.

And if these type reports by "real people" keep coming in, so be it....

Norbert

sleep sleepsleep: sleep sleep

#1231178 - 07/13/09 10:21 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: pianoloverus]
choleric Offline

"This is a justified suspicion but simply not true"

you can't know this unless you poll all the posters. You have to admit, this is the perfect setting to promote one's new brand, with no repercussions nor fear of being "found out".

I just have a hard time believing this many people being so crazy about a piano that I have tried several of and was not impressed with. I admit, mabye that particular dealer did not prep them very well. But, if they were prepped, they left much to be desired.

#1231210 - 07/14/09 12:01 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: choleric]
Norbert Online   content

Choleric:

No piano is for everybody out there.

But if a piano keeps increasingly appealing to fairly serious players, we all take note -dealers and piano shoppers alike.

To suggest this is a conspiracy of sorts is off the mark - it would be [next to..] impossible to pull this off.

Every dealer would have long done so, especially including those makes which are much harder to sell than Hailun.

Hoping that our last customer who bought a 178 grand from us last Saturday will perhaps chime in.

But this is as close as I will ever come to ask for it.

It would be quite expensive [and ridiculous..] to move all the pianos to some friend's home and then publish pictures here later on the site posturing as "customer"....

Meantime feel free if this is what you wish to believe.

Norbert

#1231236 - 07/14/09 01:25 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Norbert]
schwammerl Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Belgium
Choleric,

Yes indeed when you regularly are reading this forum you get a biased view of the piano market: all of us posting here represent merely a small minority of the global piano owners community, but this is valid for any brand.

On the other hand I would say that Hailun is still well undervalued here as this forum is by it's nature dominated by Nothh American posters and Hailun only being present on the US market for a short time - say some 2 years now.

The Hailun product - as the Wendl & Lung brand - was introduced in Europe quite a bit before, 5 to 6 years ago. With 300+ dealers accross Europe and a multiple of units sold [in total and annually] as compared to the US the success and recognition of the brand is still increasing every day. Big dealers now also start recognising W&L and take the brand on board, e.g. one of the bigger Yamaha dealers - if not the biggest one in the UK - Chris Venables [also a member here].

Some dealers here make W&L their nr. one brand others have taken it on board while already carrying more well known brand names. My impression is that when talking to them the latter category even moderates it's enthousiasm about W&L as to not jeopardize their renown brands sales.

Before even this forum ever heard about Hailun/W&L the member JohnEB [does not post here all that often anymore but is still posting in e.g. the Pianist Corner] and myself started talking here about W&L. Check my profile and go the the posts of do a search schwammerl/W&L or Hailun.

And although I am no longer a W&L owner [owned a 161 and played many] I can say the brand keeps haunting me and that I am still as enthousiastic about it as before not in the least because the finishing quality still improved a lot over the last 2 years. Would I have to make a new choice again I would certainly reconsider it and presumably return to it.

A small anectdote. When I traded in my 161 that dealer hardly ever heard of W&L and had never seen one, so he was quite reluctant of buying it as he thought he would never get rid of it. During this economic crisis when his stock was not moving at all he sold it within two weeks time, yes to a music academy for the heavy daily work and it performs vey well there!

My opinion is that is that the future success of Hailun in North America will only depend on the success with which Hailun is able [or not] to set up a strong dealer network and will not depend on the qulity od it's products.

schwammerl.

#1231555 - 07/14/09 05:02 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: schwammerl]
Haymarket Square Offline

Hi all!

I tried to post a picture and got it loaded on Pianoworld, but can't figure out how to get it here, so I'll keep trying.

Since I just bought a Hailun 198, I must say that I had never heard of a Hailun until recently. When I called on a Mason Hamlin, the price was over $30K. The dealer had other brands and when I asked which he mentioned Hailun. I told him I did not want a Chinese piano. But I wanted to try everything. So the next few days I researched Hailuns and read about all the specs. Then I did the same thing for Kawai, Baldwin, Steinway, and Yamaha. I read Larry's info on how pianos were made and compared the specs with what he said in the piano book. I had a friend and my son look at all this, too.

Then I read everything I could find on Hailun including posts on this forum. I was very skeptical.

I drove to the dealer and brought music. (I had already visited several other dealers and played their grands, too.) I played just about every grand he had. I went back home and tried to find more info. I even called my ex who had just bought a new C3 and asked him to research.

Then I went back to try the Hailun again. Now it is in my music room. And I really love it! I think in the end it was the sound and the value for the price. The Blue book said to try to buy new and buy the biggest one you could. Also, if I had bought that new 6'3" Baldwin years ago, I would probably still have it. I hope my new piano lasts a long time and that I will continue to love it!

And if my ship comes in, I'll buy a Steinway, or I may just keep playing the Hailun.

G-L-O-R-I-A

#1231590 - 07/14/09 06:06 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Haymarket Square]
Norbert Online   content

Congrats - very nice piano!!

Just beware of those damned warped keybeds.... ha

Actually scepticism is a very healthy mindset.

We have it - perhaps more than most others here - but this is what swayed us to become dealers, as Schwammerl has so aptly pointed out writing from piano bastille Europe:

Quote:
The Hailun product - as the Wendl & Lung brand - was introduced in Europe quite a bit before, 5 to 6 years ago. With 300+ dealers accross Europe and a multiple of units sold [in total and annually] as compared to the US the success and recognition of the brand is still increasing every day. Big dealers now also start recognising W&L and take the brand on board, e.g. one of the bigger Yamaha dealers - if not the biggest one in the UK - Chris Venables [also a member here].

I agree - the show goes on.

Norbert cool

Edited by Norbert (07/14/09 06:12 PM)

#1231866 - 07/15/09 09:09 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Haymarket Square]
FogAudio Offline

Congratulations Haymarket (Gloria?)!

I hope your 198 brings many years of joy! Thanks for posting about your research on the Hailun. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Best Regards,
Ryan

P.S. Is there a Haymarket Square in Wisconsin too (besides Boston)?

#1231882 - 07/15/09 10:00 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: FogAudio]
Haymarket Square Offline

Ryan,

Haymarket Square is in Chicago and it was my band long ago.

G-L-O-R-I-A

#1239641 - 07/29/09 01:14 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Haymarket Square]
FGM-pianoman Offline

Dear Gloria, Congratulations on your new Hailun 198. I am deciding between a 178 and a 198 from Hailun. Since I don't live in the USA, I am not going to be able to play these pianos to decide on one or the other. Did you audition a 178 before you bought your 198? If so, was the 198 way better or only slightly?

Please help me with my decision

Sincerely yours, Fernando

#1240047 - 07/29/09 10:09 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: FGM-pianoman]
Haymarket Square Offline

Fernando,

I played both. I brought a lot of music-everything from Chopin and Liszt to Joplin. I played rock things I have written, too. I really liked the 178. It had a bright sound, similar to the Yamaha C. The 198 had more of a mellow sound, with a deep expressive bass. It was very responsive to playing octaves, (Hungarian Rhapsody #6), but was also great for the soft and jazzy stuff (Linus and Lucy). My son kept going on and on about the tone of the 198. I also had the dealer play both pianos so I could hear them and try to be objective.

In the end, I got the 198. I have had it nearly a month and the more I play it, the more I love it!

It's hard to buy a piano without playing it. That's a tough one! I also think I chose the 198 because I wanted something at least 6 feet. Best of luck on whatever you decide.

If anyone can help me get a picture here, I'll post it. I downloaded it to the forum, but GOK where it is.

G-L-O-R-I-A

#1240078 - 07/29/09 11:05 PM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Haymarket Square]
C.Y. Offline

You can find the instruction in this thread.
http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/908865/

We tried 178 the other day and I agree it sounds more like Yamaha than Kawai. But I heard 178 has more European design (W&L) and 198 has more American design (George Emerson).

#1240149 - 07/30/09 02:32 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: C.Y.]
Norbert Online   content

Quote:
We tried 178 the other day and I agree it sounds more like Yamaha than Kawai.

It may have been this particular model you tried.

To be honest we hear all the time that the 178 has actually quite different sound from either Yamaha or Kawai.

Norbert

#1240161 - 07/30/09 03:06 AM Re: hailun 161 [Re: Haymarket Square]
schwammerl Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Belgium
Quote:
I really liked the 178. It had a bright sound, similar to the Yamaha C.

Strange observation that is.

If most people chose a 178 or even a 161 instead of a Yamaha it is because these do sound anything but a Yamaha: open mid and treble and quite bold in the low section.
But of course I can only speak for the W&Ls.

schwammerl.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
Christmas Header
- > Gift Ideas for Music Lovers < -
From PianoSupplies.com a division of Piano World.
-------------------
The December Free Piano Newsletter
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Experienced pianist: digital piano to "replace" grand
by integris
12/18/14 05:39 PM
why do I suddenly have clacking bass notes
by music32
12/18/14 04:57 PM
Kawai Digital Piano
by Deegs23
12/18/14 03:28 PM
A new clip of the great Don Pullen in action
by rintincop
12/18/14 01:41 PM
A new clip of the great Don Pullen in action
by rintincop
12/18/14 01:38 PM
Forum Stats
77340 Members
42 Forums
159960 Topics
2349172 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission