Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
94 registered (augustm, AlanSanDiego, ando, AZNpiano, Aceituna, 23 invisible), 1025 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 38 of 91 < 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 90 91 >
Topic Options
#84101 - 02/25/08 08:30 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
satay16 Offline

Loc: Singapore
 Quote:
Originally posted by eFatz:
to satay16...
budget 100K!!?? wow! i wish i had THAT kind of budget...
anyway some info
Steingraeber available at Chiu. The Grand 205 costs about 100k
Fazioli available at Emmanuel and Sons, at MacKenzie road, near KK women and children's hospital. price for the 6 foot grand is 120k, IIRC
one i recommend is the Shigeru Kawai, available at Robert piano, the 7 foot SK6 is about 65k
C Bechstein available at Cristofori (must go down to the showroom at funan). 7 foot costs about 115k, formidable piano indeed. [/b]
haha. actually, it is ALOT of money to me, but i believe thise piano i'm buying is going to follow me for quite a few decades, so it's going to be a big big one time investment :3hearts: . and big thanks to those places. when i have time, i really want to go down to Emmanuel and Sons to try the fazioli. had been trying to search in yahoo, but can't find their location.

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

#84102 - 02/25/08 09:18 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
eFatz Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by J.C:
hey guys i'm looking for piano covers, 3/4 or full length, can't seem to find them at chistofori and don't really see it around anywhere. i got pis.sed off at the sales person at chistofori, KEPT DISSING MY KAWAI. says it's made in china lousy, fake years and blah blah blah.=.=' i only asked for a cover. i'm seriously thinking of lodging a complaint! not the bloody first time that happen! aRGHH anyway...hahas great if i can get some places where i can find piano supplies. [/b]
which one did you go to? the one at funan is it? that guy there quite hard-@$$, kept dissing japanese pianos as "consumer grade" pianos.. so unless you have done your homework and can rebutt him, it would be really quite sian to talk to him.. anyway i think try maybe try asiapiano? i think they should be able to offer you a cover

#84103 - 02/25/08 11:19 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

What is dissing? is it like "kau sway"? Or "Kua bua Kee"? \:D

#84104 - 02/25/08 12:45 PM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
Digitus Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by satay16:
 Quote:
to satay16...
anyway some info
Fazioli available at Emmanuel and Sons, at MacKenzie road, near KK women and children's hospital. price for the 6 foot grand is 120k, IIRC
one i recommend is the Shigeru Kawai, available at Robert piano, the 7 foot SK6 is about 65k
C Bechstein available at Cristofori (must go down to the showroom at funan). 7 foot costs about 115k, formidable piano indeed. [/b]
haha. actually, it is ALOT of money to me, but i believe thise piano i'm buying is going to follow me for quite a few decades, so it's going to be a big big one time investment :3hearts: . and big thanks to those places. when i have time, i really want to go down to Emmanuel and Sons to try the fazioli. had been trying to search in yahoo, but can't find their location. [/b]
In that price range there is also the Sauter Omega, 7'2". Unfortunately Raffles Piano does not have one in the showroom, but if you can wait until late April to early May you are welcome to try mine when it is delivered then.

#84105 - 02/25/08 12:57 PM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
pinkystars Offline

Hello all.
New to Piano forums.
Alright, I have read like 19 pages. But there’s more to go.

Gotten my 2nd piano from Asia Piano last sept. Did a few shopping. Did ask my teacher for some recommendation. But all he said was, “get a decent piano that has a height of 121cm and above.”

First, I went to the shop at Singapore shopping centre. The shop is very cram. Tired a few kawai pianos. But like none. Didn’t choose the NS series (if I can still remember is it that series) as I felt that the keys are quite heavy. In love with 1 of the k series but one of the key actually have a small hole. Like being knock before. Thus, I decided to get that off my list. But the lady was quite good. No pressure. That’s what I love.
Left and went to RB. Tried some kawai K series piano. (those that have a cover and board like grand piano kind). The sound was nice. But couldn’t think of which to buy. =X But had fun testing the pianos.
Went to pianoman shop a few days later. My recommendation is, NEVER GO THERE! I went to the shop with my mum. And the sales man act like he never saw us at all. Bad attitude. I left immediately. The call down to the shop was nice. I was being answered by a lady who went chatting with me about Yamaha’s piano for like ½ an hour on the phone. But the attitude really bad.
Wanted to go Asia Piano’s warehouse. I e-mail Leonard Soh and he told me they had shifted to citimac blding,off merphershon. So after deciding with my mother. We decided to go to the warehouse. It took me 1.5 hours to reach there. -__- The warehouse was big. Lots of kawai pianos. Leonard’s newphew, Ah Wee, was good. No pressure. He asked me to try every piano. But I limit to those that are 121cm and above. (Do not want to down grade from the previous piano. LOL.) At first, I was quite unwilling to test because it’s been like 10 years since I last play a decent piece. But decided to go ahead with whatever piece I know. Finally gotten a KS-3, 127cm from them.

But I got 1 question to ask. I just tuned my piano like last oct. Not sure why the A key becomes off tune. Is it because I played too frequently like everyday 2 hours? Or there’s something wrong with it?

Any places sell the piano key cover (the red cloth)?

Thanks.

#84106 - 02/25/08 08:37 PM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
satay16 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Digitus:
In that price range there is also the Sauter Omega, 7'2". Unfortunately Raffles Piano does not have one in the showroom, but if you can wait until late April to early May you are welcome to try mine when it is delivered then. [/b]
hmmmmm..........i dun think sauter will be high on my list. i was in a music sch that used sauters for 8 years, and frankly speaking, i did not really like their touch. but then again, they were all uprights, not grands. maybe their grands would feel different?

#84107 - 02/26/08 01:42 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

Hmmm.... touch can be adjusted - eg. aftertouch. If aftertouch is not right, key bottom feeing vs sound might not align, too early or late.

Wah 100k \:D can buy 11 U1, or buy 2 Estonia !! or buy 1 Estonia, then 50K buy a Mitshbishi i super cute car?

#84108 - 02/26/08 01:49 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
 Quote:
to satay16...
anyway some info
haha. actually, it is ALOT of money to me, but i believe thise piano i'm buying is going to follow me for quite a few decades, so it's going to be a big big one time investment :3hearts: . and big thanks to those places. when i have time, i really want to go down to Emmanuel and Sons to try the fazioli. had been trying to search in yahoo, but can't find their location. [/b]
Well, Emmanuel & Sons is now at 148 Mackenzie Rd \:D The Fazioli Showroom is done up. Go and "test drive" the Ferrari of Pianos.

#84109 - 02/26/08 06:22 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
satay16 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by snoopycar:
Hmmm.... touch can be adjusted - eg. aftertouch. If aftertouch is not right, key bottom feeing vs sound might not align, too early or late.

Wah 100k \:D can buy 11 U1, or buy 2 Estonia !! or buy 1 Estonia, then 50K buy a Mitshbishi i super cute car? [/b]
erm...... i not opening music school lah . btw, is estonia good? see a few mentions abit that brand, but it seems to be rated quite average based on opinions here.

#84110 - 02/26/08 07:40 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
Digitus Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
 Quote:
In that price range there is also the Sauter Omega, 7'2". Unfortunately Raffles Piano does not have one in the showroom, but if you can wait until late April to early May you are welcome to try mine when it is delivered then. [/b]
hmmmmm..........i dun think sauter will be high on my list. i was in a music sch that used sauters for 8 years, and frankly speaking, i did not really like their touch. but then again, they were all uprights, not grands. maybe their grands would feel different? [/b]
All uprights feel different from grands in general, regardless of brand. The Omega is an exceptional piano. Search the PW forum for more about it.

#84111 - 02/26/08 08:49 PM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

Aiyoyo, it's just a thought and comparison lah, not really recommending to buy 11 U1s.
Althought U1 action to me, it shiok, but, really the timbre is a little "boring" in a sense when, for example, i play a C5(damper on)from soft to loud, i notice the timbre stays the same.

Perhaps its the hammer hardness of my piano.
Some piano exibits a timbre change to a complex tone when the note is played hard at fast repetition.

But what i meant "boring" is not really boring when playing bach inventions pieces, when doesn't need open strings performance like, eg, chopin fatansia impromtu piece.. fast open strings chromatics

What i really meant is chossing a piano is quite subjective to each individual ear and playing level. Each person has a set of citerial to fill. as experience increase, the criteria becomes more stringent... must this must that, damper must cut off without buzz.

Just like cars, some like WRX turbo, some like Saab mild turbo, some like Daihatsu Cappacino. i ChingChai one lah, Picanto 1.1 can already lah.

Of course, piano got no COE road tax or insurance premium. Buy the best with most potential. Nothing is forever. Strong thick mellow sound today, maybe tommorrow hammer becomes hard or soundboard change character, tone change to another timbre. Better quality piano does somehow ensure better material selection, glue, technique, proven technology, and logevity.

Premium cars also require higher maintenance cost. If i buy a Ferrari(ilustration only), I can't drive up the multistory carpark, i'll get stuck at the ramp. If i can drive up, i'll still need to buy another 2 cherry QQ to park beside my ferrari to protect from the imfamous lori from denting my precious car doors. Anyway, i'm carried away writing nonsense...... i shall stop to do some productive work. Maybe i'll make friends with the garage guys and implant a WRX engine into my picanto.

What i'd like to emphasis is sometime, playing the music is the main essence.

cheers

ChorKang arr......

#84112 - 02/27/08 12:38 PM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
poolman51 Offline

HIHI TO ALL BROs & SIS HERE..i new here dont know now to play a piano.. and just wan to get a good piano set foe my daught 5 years old ... i wan to a few shop to hut around for yamaha .. mostly the all were reconman on u3 $3k++ or ux , ux3 $4.5-K5.5k... humm in the point of view so ato all wat these would all say about

#84113 - 02/28/08 07:28 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
satay16 Offline

ookk guys, i decided to try out during this sat.first, going to the fazioli showhouse to try out, then to robert piano to try the steinway. not sure if there's any other place selling bosendorfer, but i going to shiu piano to chiu out again.

so far, i still trying to find where to find bechstein C and sauter grands, but dun think i can try out so many places in one day. maybe some other time. ;\)

#84114 - 02/29/08 07:24 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
eFatz Offline

C bechstein at funan what...
Sauter at the place at victoria concert hall
anyway
thanks to digitus who suggested that i should contact Mr Kwan
in fact i did, and he fabricated wooden action brackets for me, and now it works!!
also he did lots of regulation and stuff like that, and really worked out all the problems that i had. so, now my piano plays much much better!!
but he also said that his work is not done yet (some notes are actually a little out of tune), so he will come by again next week
he is charging very very low rates to fix all this stuff, and he has done things amazingly quickly.. and i must say i am very very impressed.
Bravo Mr Kwan, i'm in your debt now...

#84115 - 02/29/08 07:53 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
Digitus Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:

so far, i still trying to find where to find bechstein C and sauter grands, but dun think i can try out so many places in one day. maybe some other time. ;\) [/b]
The Sauter dealer (Alvin) is Raffles Piano in Victoria Concert Hall. Go the lobby of the ticket office and you can't miss it.

The only grand that they have in the showroom is an Alpha 160. That instrument is very interesting already. The Delta 186 is better, the Omega 220 is better yet, and of course there is the Concert 275.

Alvin just doesn't have space to put anything bigger than the Alpha 160 in the showroom. So, at least for the Omega 220, I have agreed to make my piano available for test by seriously interested customers. But like I said earlier, it doesn't arrive until late April. It will take a year or so to acclimatize and settle down, but it should be already good enough for customer tests within a month or so of arrival.

#84116 - 02/29/08 08:45 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
satay16 Offline

Quote:
The Sauter dealer (Alvin) is Raffles Piano in Victoria Concert Hall. Go the lobby of the ticket office and you can't miss it.

The only grand that they have in the showroom is an Alpha 160. That instrument is very interesting already. The Delta 186 is better, the Omega 220 is better yet, and of course there is the Concert 275.

Alvin just doesn't have space to put anything bigger than the Alpha 160 in the showroom. So, at least for the Omega 220, I have agreed to make my piano available for test by seriously interested customers. But like I said earlier, it doesn't arrive until late April. It will take a year or so to acclimatize and settle down, but it should be already good enough for customer tests within a month or so of arrival. [/b]
this forum is really really really useful. thanks for all these info.

#84117 - 02/29/08 06:45 PM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

Boring? dont know what to do with your piano?
Try this link, got many nice chinese pop music and music sheet too \:D .. Jay chou secret ...

http://www.gangqinpu.com/songlist_8.htm

#84118 - 03/01/08 03:31 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
indigo123 Offline

Thanks for providing the link, snoppycar. A lot of nice music indeed. \:\)

Does anyone of you measure the RH in your upright piano cabinet? I've been trying to get the RH in my piano cabinet down to 50% but haven't been successful. (I hook my digital hygrometer (bought from homefix) just below the keybed in the cabinet.)

When I've only the heating rod on, the hygrometer shows RH:66%, temp:31-32%. Then I tried to put one thirsty hippo (ok, it's an elephant - NTUC's house brand ;\) ) in the cabinet, no effect. Eventually, I put 3 inside and the RH drops to 59%-60%. The 3 elephants lasted for about 1 month plus. Today the last one is completely used up. Not buying new ones since not so effective.

A few days ago, I put a bottle (about 500g) of blue silica gel inside. Just one night the gels turn slightly pink and the RH doesn't move at all (at 66%). I intend to get more silica gel to test. I'll tell you guys the result after I finish the tests. ;\)

#84119 - 03/01/08 03:44 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
poolman51 Offline

hihi to all bro to sis .. i was intro to 2 piano which i quite like it that is UX-3 no: 38....and YUA NO:29....... how do you feel about these 2 model both selling 5K.. needed help many thanks'''

#84120 - 03/01/08 03:51 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
satay16 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by indigo123:
Thanks for providing the link, snoppycar. A lot of nice music indeed. \:\)

Does anyone of you measure the RH in your upright piano cabinet? I've been trying to get the RH in my piano cabinet down to 50% but haven't been successful. (I hook my digital hygrometer (bought from homefix) just below the keybed in the cabinet.)

When I've only the heating rod on, the hygrometer shows RH:66%, temp:31-32%. Then I tried to put one thirsty hippo (ok, it's an elephant - NTUC's house brand ;\) ) in the cabinet, no effect. Eventually, I put 3 inside and the RH drops to 59%-60%. The 3 elephants lasted for about 1 month plus. Today the last one is completely used up. Not buying new ones since not so effective.

A few days ago, I put a bottle (about 500g) of blue silica gel inside. Just one night the gels turn slightly pink and the RH doesn't move at all (at 66%). I intend to get more silica gel to test. I'll tell you guys the result after I finish the tests. ;\) [/b]
silica gel works worse than thirsty hippo. i tried all kinds of methods not for my piano, but my photographic equipments before i had a dry cabinet. the rate silica gel removes water is way slower than thirsty hippo, but i use it last time for my dry box because i seldom open my box, and the silica gel can be reused(by toasting it).

#84121 - 03/01/08 04:00 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
Digitus Offline
500 Post Club Member

indigo123: Don't bother. If you really want RH below 50% then you will need to use airconditioning or a dehumidifier in the room where the piano is located. If you don't then just leave the heating rod on permanently.

For the felt pin bushings I believe that 66% RH is just fine. If you can keep the outside RH under about 70% or less then the sound board will be fine too. The key thing is not the RH, but RH swings.

#84122 - 03/01/08 05:45 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
indigo123 Offline

Satay16 and Digitus:

Thanks for the feedback. How about those mini dehumidifiers which are about 22cm in height? It claims to be capable of removing 500ml of moisture from air daily. Has anyone tried it? The electricity consumption is about the same as my 25W heating rod. \:\)

Poolman51:

The YUA is about 29 years old compared to 25 for the UX3. But if their condition are the same, I would choose YUA over UX3 coz I prefer bigger music desk. \:D

#84123 - 03/01/08 06:03 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
Digitus Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Satay16 and Digitus:

Thanks for the feedback. How about those mini dehumidifiers which are about 22cm in height? It claims to be capable of removing 500ml of moisture from air daily. Has anyone tried it? The electricity consumption is about the same as my 25W heating rod. \:\)
[/b]
The answer is yes, with pretty good success. Alvin (the Sauter dealer and tech) had to help cure a hopeless sticky action in an upright that was located for a long time in a humid location with absolutely NO dehumidification. A couple of days with those mini-dehumidifiers cured most of the problems. The only downside is that you have empty those fellas very often.

#84124 - 03/01/08 06:24 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
indigo123 Offline

Thanks, Digitus. I think I'll get one for my room. Do you have any loubang to get it cheap? Homefix is selling it at S$101 which I find quite ex for a small electrical device...

btw, how are you tackling the humidity problem for your soon-to-arrive Omega?

#84125 - 03/01/08 06:43 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
Digitus Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Thanks, Digitus. I think I'll get one for my room. Do you have any loubang to get it cheap? Homefix is selling it at S$101 which I find quite ex for a small electrical device...

btw, how are you tackling the humidity problem for your soon-to-arrive Omega? [/b]
For your room? I thought you meant to put it inside your upright, as a replacement for your heating bar! That's where Alvin used it.

Ummm...I don't have a humidity problem. I rarely open my windows and doors when home. The piano will be in one half of the living area (where the K8 is at the moment), and the living area can be closed off from the kitchen and the rest of the flat.

If it gets too stuffy I just turn on the aircon for an hour or two. The RH rarely gets above the high '60s. Actually I have the opposite problem - if the aircon is on for too long the RH drops to the low '40s!

I might get a dehumidifier to put under the piano, but am unlikely to use it much. And I will get a proper piano cover for when I am away for an extended period (e.g., business trips). Those piano covers are NOT cheap!

Alvin has been to my home a couple of times and he believes that I won't have any problems.

#84126 - 03/01/08 07:10 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
indigo123 Offline

Quote:
For your room? I thought you meant to put it inside your upright, as a replacement for your heating bar! That's where Alvin used it.
[/b]
I was thinking of puting it in the piano cabinet too. But you reminded about soundboard so I think maybe if I put the dehumidifier right beside the piano where air seeps in between the piano and the wall, I can kill two birds with one stone? :p

Quote:
Ummm...I don't have a humidity problem. [/b]
How nice!

Quote:
Those piano covers are NOT cheap! [/b]
aiyo, they are peanuts compared to your omega lah! \:D

#84127 - 03/01/08 08:03 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
Digitus Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
 Quote:
[/b]
I was thinking of puting it in the piano cabinet too. But you reminded about soundboard so I think maybe if I put the dehumidifier right beside the piano where air seeps in between the piano and the wall, I can kill two birds with one stone? :p
[/b]
I suggest that you put the dehumidifier in the cabinet. The only leceh thing is having take off the lower panel every couple of days to empty the drainage tank. I guess you can put a dehumidifier between the soundboard and the wall too, as you mentioned. But I think what might be more useful is to ensure that the space between the soundboard and the wall is well-ventilated. You can do that by putting a small electric fan running at low speed, on a timer-switch to turn it on a few times a day.

I don't worry about that at all because I have moved the K8 back to where I had it originally - sitting at right angles to the wall. I tried it backed up against the wall (with about a 13 - 15 cm gap for ventilation purposes, but the sound of the piano was unbearable. It was tonally out of balance and too damned loud.

Quote:
 Quote:
Those piano covers are NOT cheap! [/b]
aiyo, they are peanuts compared to your omega lah! \:D [/b]
Yah yah, but I'm going into debt to buy the Omega hor. So I have to pinch the pennies.

#84128 - 03/01/08 08:58 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
snoopycar Offline
500 Post Club Member

Yeah i can play Chopin Revolutionary !!!
Only the last 2 chords haha \:D
(Fmaj Fm, Csus4 Cmaj)

Woah,,, 500ml !!
Is it the Hyflux pure water system ??

I think for upright pianos, the 4 feet heater rod below the cabinet is enough. Why so afraid of humidity? Am i missing something?

#84129 - 03/01/08 09:19 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
Digitus Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:
Originally posted by snoopycar:

I think for upright pianos, the 4 feet heater rod below the cabinet is enough. Why so afraid of humidity? Am i missing something? [/b]
I also think the heater rod is enough. Which is why I was telling indigo123 not to worry so much. But if he really wants to be sure then what I suggested is probably all the extra that he needs to do. Unless of course he lives in a really damp area, e.g., by the sea or next to a heavily wooded area.

Some people are concerned that having the heating rod turned on all the time could cause over-drying. Frankly, I don't think so, not in our climate.

#84130 - 03/01/08 09:41 AM Re: Adult Beginner in Singapore: Buying First Piano
indigo123 Offline

Quote:
But I think what might be more useful is to ensure that the space between the soundboard and the wall is well-ventilated. You can do that by putting a small electric fan running at low speed, on a timer-switch to turn it on a few times a day.[/b]
Thanks for the tip. \:\)

Quote:
Yah yah, but I'm going into debt to buy the Omega hor. So I have to pinch the pennies. [/b]
not to worry, government's angbao is coming \:D

Page 38 of 91 < 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 90 91 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
PianoSupplies.com is Piano World's Online Store
Please visit our store today.
circle of 5ths coaster
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Hal Leonard Teacher VIP
Hal Leonard Teacher VIP Your Source for Piano Music
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
New Topics - Multiple Forums
My interviews with moviegoers who saw Seymour: An Introd.
by music32
46 minutes 4 seconds ago
Adding a soundcard for VST playing on my setup?
by idfpiano
Today at 01:04 AM
Piano Tastings Ep. 8: Grotrian at NAMM
by Rich Galassini
Yesterday at 11:42 PM
Help with installing VSTs
by EddieK
Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Buying advice
by noisy123
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
What's Hot!!
Trade Regrets: Gary Trafton - Piano Rep
--------------------
Historic Piano Documents
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Forum Stats
78,715 Registered Members
43 Forums
162,863 Topics
2,390,529 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission