2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
70 members (36251, bcalvanese, brdwyguy, amc252, akse0435, 20/20 Vision, benkeys, apianostudent, 17 invisible), 2,123 guests, and 336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
Originally Posted by Betty Patnude
. . . The most skillful of pianists get that way because of their uncomplaining adherance to the music theory system which is based on mathematics and science over and over again.
. . .
The graphics of the keyboard require certain shapings of our hands and extentions or contractions of our fingers relating closely to physics.

I could go on and on, . . .

Please do. I'd love to know more about the mathematics, science, and physics of music theory and playing the piano, and how you use them when you're teaching smile

Cathy

Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Perhaps "more music" is always the answer, no matter what the question might be! - Qwerty53
B
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
B
It's not what you remember from reading, it's what you have learned and acquired by diligent and thorough work and experience with the learning systems of music comprehension.

I would not have known a thing about it from my music lessons from age 9-15. I had a one year theory class in high school taught from a band instrument perspective. It was not until I studied pedagogy as an adult piano teacher that I learned what I now know about teaching piano. It was a many years process. The best way of accumulating knowledge is to start at the most simple place and increasingly, one step at a time, add to your basic knowledge.

I would not expect anyone to digest this chunk of information at one time, as I said, it's growth and understanding over time and effort. Curiosity helps too. Music is a highly evolved structured series of process. It can be reduced to simple levels of learning to play without having much information compared to the dearth of information that is available. I am not an academic scholar but I am an experienced teacher of 38 years with students from beginning to advanced, some studying 8 years or more with me. With this kind of commitment on their part, the technique and the theory come into learning and practice and I teach to the musician and the music combined for musical comprehension and analysis.

Dedication to the art form will get you there, or you may be happy with less of the background, and more of playing your favorites.

The problem comes when people learn at little and make misapplications about music: Stephen Hawking made a comment about knowledge in general, which also applies to music - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Again, I hope the partakers of such that I've focused on becomes more clear, and to those who are having nothing of it, please continue onward without me.

please add me to your buddy list if you find some of my postings helpful to you, or use private messages.

J
J
I'm talking about remembering it from my youth. I took a lot of this stuff in with my mother's milk, but it's been a while since I've sat down at a piano. I'm not sure how much will come back and where the gaps in my memory will be. But I began fairly young-ish (ten years old) and continued for a very long time to become a fairly advanced player. I'm just wondering what my hands will recall after more than fifteen years of inactivity.

If there is a banner ad in this post, please be advised that the owners of the company traffic in illegal drugs and have been caught in compromising positions with farm animals.
J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
It's not what you remember from reading, it's what you have learned and acquired by diligent and thorough work and experience with the learning systems of music comprehension.

I would not have known a thing about it from my music lessons from age 9-15. I had a one year theory class in high school taught from a band instrument perspective.

Yeah, I only had piano lessons from, I think, 13 to 15 - a couple of years in my early teens, anyway - and I don't remember learning music theory (or math, science, or physics) from them, either (which is not to say my piano teacher didn't try to teach them! But I didn't learn them then). But if you're saying that one can learn the "science, mathematics, and physics", which is what I asked about, only thru "learning systems of music comprehension" (I'm not actually sure what you mean by that phrase) I'm not sure I can agree. Actually, I simply don't know what you've said here that is applicable to my question.

It was not until I studied pedagogy as an adult piano teacher that I learned what I now know about teaching piano. It was a many years process. The best way of accumulating knowledge is to start at the most simple place and increasingly, one step at a time, add to your basic knowledge.

So, did you learn about the math, science, and physics of music, which is what I asked about, from your piano pedagogy studies, and if yes, what did you learn?

I would not expect anyone to digest this chunk of information at one time, as I said, it's growth and understanding over time and effort.

*I'm* not actually attempting to learn it all at one time. I already have an undergraduate degree in math, I've been playing piano pretty steadily for more than 20 years and on and off for more than that, and I do have some freshman level physics and music theory courses under my belt, along with the music theory that I've learned from fellow musicians and other sources as I actually play music, so I think that you don't have to fear overwhelming me or confusing me with the math, science, and physics that you've learned while teaching piano. So, please, feel free to post that knowledge. If I have questions, I'll ask.

Curiosity helps too.

I have a pretty high level of curiosity. I've learned a lot of things outside of formal studies, as well as beyond the formal class work when I'm in formal studies. So again, I think I'll be ok if you post your knowledge. I've got the curiosity part.

Music is a highly evolved structured series of process. It can be reduced to simple levels of learning to play without having much information compared to the dearth of information that is available.

But a dearth information *is* "not much information." So when one compares not having much information with the dearth of information out there, why, one finds they might have all of the information which is available. Hm.

I am not an academic scholar but I am an experienced teacher of 38 years with students from beginning to advanced, some studying 8 years or more with me. With this kind of commitment on their part, the technique and the theory come into learning and practice and I teach to the musician and the music combined for musical comprehension and analysis.

I haven't questioned how many years of teaching experience you have, or that you have learned, each year you have taught, more about teaching. I haven't asked whether or not most, or even all, of your students stay with you for a long time. What I want to know, since you mention it often, is: what science, math, and physics you know, how you use it in your teaching, and, if you don't directly use it in your teaching, how does the knowledge you have (which you have not been specific about) inform your teaching. At least so far your reply has not addressed that question.

Dedication to the art form will get you there, or you may be happy with less of the background, and more of playing your favorites.

Get me where? Playing *not* my favorites rather than playing my favorites? :insert scratching head icon here:

The problem comes when people learn at little and make misapplications about music:

I didn't know we were talking about a problem. Which problem do you think we're talking about?

Stephen Hawking made a comment about knowledge in general, which also applies to music - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

I couldn't agree more.

Again, I hope the partakers of such that I've focused on becomes more clear, and to those who are having nothing of it, please continue onward without me.

please add me to your buddy list if you find some of my postings helpful to you, or use private messages.

I'm not sure what you've focused on, but as far as I can tell it wasn't an answer to the question I asked frown

My apologies if, in fact, you weren't addressing my question. I just thought you intended to do that since my question was the last post in this thread before your last post. Perhaps I was mistaken.

Cathy

Cathy
Perhaps "more music" is always the answer, no matter what the question might be! - Qwerty53
jotur #1250894 08/17/09 04:45 PM
J
J
Hm, we may have had crossed wires here ... I saw "Re: J Cortese" in the header of her note, and thought she was replying to me.

<lolcat>THREADING WE NEEDZ IT</lolcat>

If there is a banner ad in this post, please be advised that the owners of the company traffic in illegal drugs and have been caught in compromising positions with farm animals.
Akira #1250895 08/17/09 04:45 PM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Akira
I'm wondering if some of you teachers can help me over this hurdle?

I am just not seeing any benefit to practicing scales. Because I hate them, I find myself not practicing them everyday, trying to cram one weeks worth or practice into the morning of my lesson. Of course, as expected, its a disaster during the lesson. I think if I understood the "why," it would help with the motivation and practice. My teacher's explanation of the benefits have left unconvinced and I feel like I'm wasting my time. I know everybody (or at least, most people) practices them, but I just dislike doing them. Yes, I know like I sound like seven year old boy, complaining about eating his vegetables.

Any insights you may have to offer is appreciated.

Akira,

No need to practice scales. Just familiarize yourself with them and know them. But, if you're going the classical route, it's part of the whole classical enchillda. No way around it really.

J
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
Gold Level
6000 Post Club Member
J
Originally Posted by J Cortese
Hm, we may have had crossed wires here ... I saw "Re: J Cortese" in the header of her note, and thought she was replying to me.

Perhaps that explains it smile

Cathy

Cathy
jotur #1250905 08/17/09 04:58 PM
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Just FYI, I think this thread has renewed some interest in a little booklet I put together for some of my adult students a while back.

In case others may find it interesting:

http://www.box.net/shared/i87zfua2oc

"If we continually try to force a child to do what he is afraid to do, he will become more timid, and will use his brains and energy, not to explore the unknown, but to find ways to avoid the pressures we put on him." (John Holt)

www.pianoped.com
www.youtube.com/user/UIPianoPed
J
J
Thanks for that -- I apparently do recall more than I thought. Sitting 2-3-4 and 2-3 on top of the two groups of black keys essentially defines the scale fingering when substantial numbers of black keys start showing up.

Originally Posted by Nikalette
It's a lot more fun to practice blues scales and pentatonic scales over chords, than 2 handed scales.
Not a bad idea.
Any links to sheet music for this kind of LH chord and RH scales play ?
I am too early in my development (page 81 of Alfred's 1) to know that many chords to improvise, so sheet music would help in LH chord to individual RH note association.

Thanks,
AC

B
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
B

Yes, J Cortese, it was to you that I was replying.

T
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
T
Thanks for that -- I apparently do recall more than I thought. Sitting 2-3-4 and 2-3 on top of the two groups of black keys essentially defines the scale fingering when substantial numbers of black keys start showing up.

Yes, that is the way I do that.

But curiously, since you are replying to Kreisler, you didn't notice that he did not.

(nice job on those graphics, by the way, I'm in awe)

But anyway, if you sit 2-3-4 as you say, which would be 4-3-2 in the left hand, you will use a different fingering than he does on G, D, and A major. Specifically you will start G 3-2-1, D 2-1-4, and A 2-1-3. After that of course the pattern of 4-3-2-1-3-2-1 continues, just as in C major.

That's what I do. I think it's a tiny bit better. Not enough better to really matter, in the large scheme of things, given how little of the repertoire uses the scale fingerings; but it makes it easier for me to remember or recalculate as i work my way through the scales. And it makes a little bit more sense to me, because I start each scale on each degree, and the modes line up better this way.

gotta go practice
TimR #1251198 08/18/09 07:40 AM
N
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
N
Originally Posted by TimR

But curiously, since you are replying to Kreisler, you didn't notice that he did not.

But anyway, if you sit 2-3-4 as you say, which would be 4-3-2 in the left hand, you will use a different fingering than he does on G, D, and A major. Specifically you will start G 3-2-1, D 2-1-4, and A 2-1-3. After that of course the pattern of 4-3-2-1-3-2-1 continues, just as in C major.

That's what I do. I think it's a tiny bit better. Not enough better to really matter, in the large scheme of things, given how little of the repertoire uses the scale fingerings; but it makes it easier for me to remember or recalculate as i work my way through the scales. And it makes a little bit more sense to me, because I start each scale on each degree, and the modes line up better this way.

In my experience, the standard fingering for such simple keys as G major and D major is an absolute prerequisite for the classical repetoire. A considerable amount of music was written with it in mind. Composers didn't just write notes randomly. They sculpted them to fit their techniques. Classical sonatas are frequently absolutely dependent upon regular fingerings. That is why I would never recommend learning variant fingering of standard white note scales, unless the standard 343 pattern is learned first. There's a good reason why this is the normal fingering- because, judging how most composers wrote their music, it was the most 'normal' fingering for them. Nobody should ever be limited by a single way of playing a particular scale, but if the regular pattern is not 2nd nature, you will find an awful lot of music where having learned an odd fingering causes a disadvantage.

T
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
T
Originally Posted by Nyiregyhazi

In my experience, the standard fingering for such simple keys as G major and D major is an absolute prerequisite for the classical repetoire. A considerable amount of music was written with it in mind. Composers didn't just write notes randomly. They sculpted them to fit their techniques. Classical sonatas are frequently absolutely dependent upon regular fingerings.

I think that is probably wrong. I can't be sure, I don't know the repertoire as well as you, but it doesn't make common sense for two reasons.

One is the rarity of scale passages of octave length and greater in the repertoire, particularly in the left hand, particularly with no other notes in that hand so that a scale fingering would be used. Where you do see scalar fragments, the context more often leads to an alternate fingering. In fact, if standard scale fingering worked very often in music, beginners would not be in the constant state of fingering confusion they normally are in. This is unique to piano. On monotonic instruments, the fingering pattern learned for a given key normally works well for the repertoire in that key, outside of trill fingerings, intonation problems, etc.

So my first objection is to your claim of widespread scale use - I perceive far more examples of nonscale fingering patterns than scalar, at least in the beginner-intermediate levels.

But my second objection, or maybe more of a question, is to your assertion that THE standard fingering is the 5-4-3 that Kreisler posted, as opposed to the 3-2-1 or 2-1-4 or 2-1-3 that I posted for those left hand scales. (Clearly the biggest differences are in those 3 left hand major scales. Both fingerings follow the rules for avoiding thumbs on black keys, just in a different way.) I didn't invent them; they have long been known. I am not sure which fingering pattern the great composers had in mind. I know that somewhere down the road, probably based on Hanon's book, those 5-4-3 fingerings got codified as correct, but there has always been room for disagreement.

So I would challenge you as an expert in the repertoire. In the keys of G, D, and A, where the alternate left hand fingerings are the most common, show us repertoire examples where 5-4-3 is superior to the alternate choices cited. You are claiming, I think, that these choices are always or at least usually superior, and the alternates won't work. This just doesn't seem likely to me.

gotta go practice

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
There are 12 Major Scales because there are 7 white notes and 5 black notes in every octave, he distance a Major Scale travels.

I'm guessing you didn't really mean to phrase it this way. The fact that there are 12 major scales is NOT because there are "7 white notes and 5 black notes" in every octave. Obviously the whiteness and blackness of the keys (not notes) is (a) completely arbitrary, and (b) limited to keyboard instruments, whereas the octave and the 12 major scales common to Western music is applicable to virtually all instruments.

TimR #1251238 08/18/09 09:41 AM
N
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
N
Originally Posted by Nyiregyhazi

In my experience, the standard fingering for such simple keys as G major and D major is an absolute prerequisite for the classical repetoire. A considerable amount of music was written with it in mind. Composers didn't just write notes randomly. They sculpted them to fit their techniques. Classical sonatas are frequently absolutely dependent upon regular fingerings.

I think that is probably wrong. I can't be sure, I don't know the repertoire as well as you, but it doesn't make common sense for two reasons.

One is the rarity of scale passages of octave length and greater in the repertoire, particularly in the left hand, particularly with no other notes in that hand so that a scale fingering would be used. Where you do see scalar fragments, the context more often leads to an alternate fingering. In fact, if standard scale fingering worked very often in music, beginners would not be in the constant state of fingering confusion they normally are in. This is unique to piano. On monotonic instruments, the fingering pattern learned for a given key normally works well for the repertoire in that key, outside of trill fingerings, intonation problems, etc.

So my first objection is to your claim of widespread scale use - I perceive far more examples of nonscale fingering patterns than scalar, at least in the beginner-intermediate levels.

But my second objection, or maybe more of a question, is to your assertion that THE standard fingering is the 5-4-3 that Kreisler posted, as opposed to the 3-2-1 or 2-1-4 or 2-1-3 that I posted for those left hand scales. (Clearly the biggest differences are in those 3 left hand major scales. Both fingerings follow the rules for avoiding thumbs on black keys, just in a different way.) I didn't invent them; they have long been known. I am not sure which fingering pattern the great composers had in mind. I know that somewhere down the road, probably based on Hanon's book, those 5-4-3 fingerings got codified as correct, but there has always been room for disagreement.

So I would challenge you as an expert in the repertoire. In the keys of G, D, and A, where the alternate left hand fingerings are the most common, show us repertoire examples where 5-4-3 is superior to the alternate choices cited. You are claiming, I think, that these choices are always or at least usually superior, and the alternates won't work. This just doesn't seem likely to me.

Some fair points, certainly. But what happens in the countless instances where composers run a standard scale from tonic to tonic? Why contort yourself with unusual hand positions? Why not start with the beginning side of the hand and finish with the end of the hand? Similarly, why learn the complex coordination to get both hands working against each other?

If you learn a non-standard pattern, you can guarantee that you will need to use a standard pattern for works by Mozart and Beethoven- some of the time, at least. Sure there will also be variants, but it makes more sense to see these as variants- rather than be confused when you end up needing to play a simple G major scale with a simple 343 fingering.

There's nothing faintly confusing about the simplicity of 343 patterns (in which the tonic is ALWAYS anchored around thumbs- rather than on a different finger each time). However, I should find it very confusing to be told to start and finish on an odd number of fingers- before ending up needing to use something much more simple, when music demands it.

Last edited by Nyiregyhazi; 08/18/09 09:43 AM.
S
6000 Post Club Member
6000 Post Club Member
S
J Cortese cited the guiding principle here—the consistency of 4-3-2 and 3-2 for the black keys in the left hand and 2-3-4 and 2-3 in the right hand—as "defin[ing] the scale fingering when substantial numbers of black keys start showing up" in the key signature. Perhaps it wasn't meant to apply to G, D and A major, then?

Kreisler, if you're still following the discussion: I noticed in your booklet that the B-flat major scale begins on 4 for the right hand and ends on 2. Was that intentional?

Steven

B
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
B
Originally Posted by Monica K.
There are 12 Major Scales because there are 7 white notes and 5 black notes in every octave, the distance a Major Scale travels.

Monica: I'm guessing you didn't really mean to phrase it this way.

Betty: I did mean to phrase it the way I phrased it. Keys are often called "notes" by students and teachers alike since they represent locations of letter names from the music staff and they also represent the actual "key" that is touched on the piano.

Another way of saying it is: 7 white keys and 5 black keys represent 12 half steps of pitch within an octave. Any major scale you play will have the same combination of 7 white and 5 black. The starting note can be any one of the 12 notes within an octave. Order and exact keys/notes of their appearance depends on exact placement using the major scale formula of 2 tetrachords.

Monica: The fact that there are 12 major scales is NOT because there are "7 white notes and 5 black notes" in every octave.

Betty: You don't seem to understand the point, Monica. There are ONLY 12 choices of location to build a major scale of SOUND upon in music theory. The 7 and the 5 are all that we have in any one octave. What you name them (enharmonics)creates different spellings of the same pattern of notes in that you play the same notes, the sound is the same, but the letter names are different because of the key signature you choose to use. We are not limited to 12 half steps - we have incredible opportunites because of 12 half steps. In Major Scales there are "only" 7 letter names to represent the notes being played out in the octave. The 8th degree is a repeat of the 1st which is the definition of an octave ("octo" = 8)(Let's stay with one octave for this discussion.)

Monica: Obviously the whiteness and blackness of the keys (not notes) is (a) completely arbitrary, and (b) limited to keyboard instruments, whereas the octave and the 12 major scales common to Western music is applicable to virtually all instruments.

Betty: Music is structured consistently according to organized, structured, patterned music theory and music is music regardless of the instrument being used. Different clefs are used for some instruments, for instance. Different instruments had different ranges, also.

Of great importance: The keyboard is the place where music theory was established - everything about the keyboard is an example of the many different things employed in the building of the instrument and in the "rules" (which are really mathematical and scientific in form using acoustics and physics, and spatial relationships. The early theorist were keyboard teachers and composers, most notably Bach and Rameau. The theories they wrote in the Baroque period are tried and true and remain the basic foundation of all that can be explained musically. Other instruments developed later and do use/borrow these theories and information for the teaching and playing of the specific instrument. (Saxophone "speak"; Clarinet "speak", Vioin "speak", Choral "speak", etc.)

Monica: The fact that there are 12 major scales is NOT because there are "7 white notes and 5 black notes" in every octave.

Betty: I didn't say "because" - your interpretaion is not a valid conclusion. I am saying in every octave there are 7 white notes and 5 black notes from which to choose the makings of a major scale. Start on any of the 12 notes to create a major scale. Our "model" is best encompassed in the Key of C as I had previously explained for visualization in making fingering choices that will fit the human hand best. Any of the 12 keys are available to us to work with as a designated "key". (Tonic center.)

Monica: Obviously the whiteness and blackness of the keys (not notes) is (a) completely arbitrary, and (b) limited to keyboard instruments, whereas the octave and the 12 major scales common to Western music is applicable to virtually all instruments. [/quote]

Betty: Obviously? Arbitrary? Limited? I would never use those words! The keyboard, the music staff, music theory are planned, designed, developed, have stood the test of time, are of genius proportions. Every thing there is essential.

Again, the keyboard is the root of everything that has been said about music.

Stephen Hawkin's quote says it all -
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

I would add, that the misunderstanding of music theory by people who continue to misunderstand and to a point reject music theory, also feel that music theory is open to interpretation is a sad thing for me to witness. The opportunities to learn are often very evident in Piano World Forum, likewise the inept explanations of certain posters bog down and misdirect us to extremely inaccurate and misleading information.

To me music theory it is as solid as the law of gravity. I worked to understand it and make use of it in my piano playing. I'm not the academic expert as I've said, but I find myself defending music literacy too frequently here usually from the same posters. If a bottom line of piano study included the learning and using of music theory, we would not be having these "dissecting" Betty contests which have become some people's hobbies. Instead of helping to enlighten readers my postings then take on a new life as "fodder" for those self-employed, even enthusiastic posters who are busy dissecting me and my words. Unfortunate for all of us.

J
J
Originally Posted by sotto voce
J Cortese cited the guiding principle here—the consistency of 4-3-2 and 3-2 for the black keys in the left hand and 2-3-4 and 2-3 in the right hand—as "defin[ing] the scale fingering when substantial numbers of black keys start showing up" in the key signature. Perhaps it wasn't meant to apply to G, D and A major, then?

Correct. G, D, and A (and even E) are sort of the garden variety mostly-white-key fingerings to me. It's when you have to move your hand up that the 2-3-4 and 2-3 business starts acting like the home keys on a typewriter.

Last edited by J Cortese; 08/18/09 12:27 PM.

T
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
T
Originally Posted by ProdigalPianist
My teacher, who had to pass "technique juries" as an undergrad, so has the "chops", used to be one of those teachers who said, "Oh I think you can learn technique from repertoire, so don't worry too much about it."

I kept saying "I didn't really learn scales and arps before and I feel like it's a gap in my skills I'd like to fill." So finally we started seriously working on the harmonic minor scales. As a few lessons went by she said, "Wow I can really see the improvement in your playing". (edited to add: she did not mean, "Wow you are really playing scales better" she meant, "Wow your playing of everything has improved.")

Then we moved onto broken octaves and arps and she said, "Wow. I'm inspired to go practice technical exercises myself. The improvement is really noticeable. I really believe adult students can do as well as kids if they work at it."

*I* personally don't notice the difference in my playing because I guess it happens so gradually day-to-day. But I don't think there's much question that if you want to get your technical chops as good as possible, technique practice will get you there in the shortest amount of time with the biggest improvements.

Great post and consistent with my own experience.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
New DP for a 10 year old
by peelaaa - 04/16/24 02:47 PM
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,391
Posts3,349,273
Members111,634
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission