Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
115 registered (accordeur, A Guy, Anita Potter, anotherscott, Anne'sson, Alkanaut, 27 invisible), 1448 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1268318 - 09/14/09 07:51 PM THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebrations...
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: boston north
Ori and Rebecca just experienced one...

All those attending the special events on this past Sat and Sun just had one...

And I do believe that Udo Steingraeber, BosieEric, Indrek Laul, Christian Bluthner, Larry Fine, PW Frank Baxter, and all the pianists/artists who performed all had one...

Just a teaser post and set of pics as I am barely home and working on cropping pics and, I haven't begun to listen to the zoom recordings!

Suffice it to say for the time being...

I also enjoyed THE HAPPENING!

More pics, audios and thoughts coming!

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

#1268370 - 09/14/09 09:33 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebrations... [Re: lilylady]
Norbert Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Surrey, B.C.
Congratulations Ori and Rebecca!

Sounds like a mighty fine time was to be had by all!

Norbert thumb

#1268421 - 09/14/09 11:03 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Norbert]
JerryS88 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Ringwood, NJ
It was great meeting you on Saturday, Roberta - I look forward to seeing all the photos. In the meantime, since my message to Ori got buried so quickly, I'll repeat what I said here: I cannot imagine a piano shopping trip in the tri-state area being complete without a visit to Ori's stunning new Allegro Pianos showroom with all those magnificent top-tier pianos. Congratulations, Ori, and all my best wishes!

#1268535 - 09/15/09 06:44 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: JerryS88]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

I shall describe sections of the weekend with pics. How'd I become the official photograher? LOL! But I took about 130.

THE STORE

I remember visiting before it 'was'. If I recall what was there before was an old rundown service station but the Bukai's had a dream. And a dream pianostore - music school it has become. On the right are two floors of Allegro Pianos and the left is devoted to Longridge Music School and Recital Hall. They overlook a small pond complete with ducks, geese, herons, making for a wonderful view from all the large windows.

From the parking lot -

The reception area

There are 4 rows of pianos on the first floor - the views in pic two are overlooking the pond. Gotta love those windows!

UPSTAIRS SHOWROOM overlooks the downstairs and has 2 rows of pianos. Acoustic panels, thick glass, angled ceilings and accoustic blinds help.

There is also a large room dedicated to some wonderful uprights - why oh why did I not have that when I was dedicated to purchasing the best of the best of uprights? LOL!

#1268540 - 09/15/09 07:02 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

LONGRIDGE MUSIC SCHOOL

Having been a musical director for many years and sitting in a teeny weeny studio teaching for hours at a time, I really was interested in the LMS. Several good size studios with a mix of grands and high end uprights. A large room for preschool and up classes, another large room for play, and the exceptional recital hall with 3 concert grands had me drooling.

Lessons are offered in piano, voice, guitar, classrooms and you will see photos of the musical director as she plays a duet with one of her students in a bit.

Ori doing final prep for the concerts in the recital hall.

You'll see more of this recital hall in other pics below.

#1268546 - 09/15/09 07:24 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

THE CELEBRITIES (or more formal pics) - WHO'S WHO

Indrek Laul and his talented wife, Triin Laul next to their Estonia

Christian Bleuthner at a gorgeous Julius Bluthner. Sorry the pic is not great CB but wanted to include this piano. Better pics of you later!

Larry Fine on left and Christian Bleuthner on right. Darn I didn't get a pic of you Larry with your new book displayed at the PW party. (yes they came complete with autograph)

Larry is not just a great author, BTW, he plays beautifully!

BoseEric with Rebecca and Ori at, what else? ... a Bosendorfer

Bose Eric and his ladyfriend Marry-Pierre -the best dressed Bohemian there (inside joke!)

Udo Steingraeber at his new C212

Concert pianist, Elena Bezprozvannykh and Rebecca Bukai

Bluthner artist Elena Bezprozvannykh and owner Christian Bluthner with Ori

PW Frank with Allegro's tech, Bob Purcell, and receptionist, Dana who is always so helpful to those calling.

PW Kathy on the right

More coming!

#1268568 - 09/15/09 08:14 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

THE SAT GRAND OPENING AND RECITAL PARTY

Greetings

Champagne bar

Elegantely offered hors d'heuvres displayed on fruit with flowers on each tray

Triian Laul on the Steingraeber 212. Fun to enjoy owners playing on 'other than their own pianos'! Several did this during the weekend. Pics usually taken before/aft the performance since a flash was used.

Udo, Eric and friend

Frank, JerryS88, and Andrew

Indrek playing Estonia composer on his Estonia piano

Not only beautiful, this is Miffi's daughter playing beautifully! She posed for this pic. More talented youngster played on Sun.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/m...G90941augus.jpg[/img]

Taking a bow

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/m...ENING90947b.jpg[/img]

End of the evening when most had left, Ori played and sang for us. 'Let It Be'. Happy new owner of custom Estonia looks on.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/m...PENING90959.jpg[/img]

#1268570 - 09/15/09 08:16 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
Terry5758 Offline

Loc: Vero Beach,Florida
WOW! WOW! WOW! What a beautiful place. Ori,your place has it all. From exqusite pianos to beautiful views and a recital hall. It puts me in the piano buying mood again. It makes me want to hop on a plane and purchase another German piano! LOL! I am very envious that i was not able to attend. A great time must have been had by all.

lilylady,Thanks for being the "Official Photographer". You did a great job and you would make a great journalist as well. Great "play by play" report. KUDOS TO YOU !

#1268574 - 09/15/09 08:27 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Terry5758]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Maybe there is a limit to pics?

Cut and pasted what did not show up above. Oops, didn't work... I'll redo the pics

Not only beautiful, this is Miffi's daughter playing beautifully! She posed for this pic. More talented youngster played on Sun. Oh to be young and have a whole life of playing!

Elena Bezprozvannykh taking a bow

End of the evening when most had left, Ori played and sang for us. Appropriately, 'Let It Be'!
Happy new owner of custom Estonia looks on.

#1268584 - 09/15/09 08:57 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
Miffy Offline

Loc: Darien, CT
Thanks, Lily, for all the pictures! The Bluthner Pianist is Netherlands-based Russian pianist Elena Bezprozvannykh.
Congratulations to Ori, again for the successful event! We had a great time. I decided to move here my buried thread posted under Ori’s invite. Just for fun, I have my 8 yr old’s writing homework here…Why? Actually, her assignment due this week was to write about an exciting experience of her own. Meeting with all the celebrities at the two day event, she excitedly wrote a piece about it Sunday night. It talks about her playing on Sat. at the grand opening. Interestingly, she only saw three (not four) rows of pianos in the room. Limited kid’s vision:-)

“I was nervous and excited. Will the next person be me? (Yes, she was actually the first who was called up in the middle of busy eating ) I was called by a man who was the owner of this building that was called the “ALLEGRO PIANOS.” The man’s name was Ori.
(Attention Ori!!!) Ori is a piano dealer. He’s a kind person who L-O-V-E-S pianos. He has a low, round voice. He has brown hair which is always combed PERFECTLY . He always wears a business suit.
My hands sweating, I took my sweater off. My hands were shaking. In fact, my whole body was shaking. I was so nervous that I forgot to bow! I scrambled onto the bench, closed my eyes, and began to play. Suddenly, I almost hit a wrong note. But luckily I did not do it. A strike of relief went to my heart. I played until I finally reached the end. I ran into the arms of my mom as the applause rang like an alarm. I squeezed my eyes shut. When they opened, I realized how beautiful the room was.
The room contained 3 rows of beautiful grand pianos. One part of the room was low, but the other side was about 2 times taller. It was HUGE with dim lights.
Suddenly I looked at the piano I was playing on and realized how nice it was. It was an August Forster! It had a beautiful, round and perfect sound. The piano was black, shinny and smooth. I have a 7 ft August Forster at home and both of them made me feel like I was playing the piano of my dream.
I really loved the concert and it made me feel released for finally finishing this piece called Variations on a Paganini Theme by Berkovich. All summer I had to play it in concerts, a competition, and other performances. Though I love this piece, I am still glad I finished it. I feel proud of not giving up it earlier because it was so ME!
Yamaha P-155

#1268595 - 09/15/09 09:29 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Miffy]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Will you share your daughter's name Miffi, or would you rather not?
What a nice piece she composed on her participation!

#1268600 - 09/15/09 09:39 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
Steve Cohen Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maryland/DC/No. VA
This is one of the best looking piano showrooms I have ever seen. Congratulations Ori!

Consultant & Contributing Editor - Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyer

Jasons Music
Maryland/DC/No. VA
Since 1937.

www.jasonsmusic.com
My postings, unless stated otherwise, are my personal opinions, not those of my clients.

#1268601 - 09/15/09 09:41 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

THE PIANO WORLD PARTY - SUNDAY

Most of this took place in the recital hall although there were tours of the piano display rooms as well.

Several artists performed including some very talented youngsters.

Folks:

Maybe someone can attempt a list of PW members that attended. I would probably miss half of names. ;-)

#1268613 - 09/15/09 10:03 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
Strings & Wood Offline

Gold member until Dec. 2012

Loc: USA
lilylady,
Thank you for posting the pictures from "The Happening"...indeed it was!

Congratulations to Ori, your showroom is beautiful and what a setting!

I must find a way there someday.

#1268615 - 09/15/09 10:09 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

THE PERFORMERS ON SUNDAY

I think I missed some including PW Frank, but I did enjoy all those I heard.

Again Elena played two Liszt pieces on the concert Bluthner. Wonderful interpretations. Inspired me to go back to the famous Elegy with more passion. I haven't started listening to my zoom recordings but it they are good, I'll try to share. Both days she was amazing. Her CD's did not get there in time for her to sign them for us, but I have been assured that we will get a link to her website where I think we can purchase some...and wasn't there some talk about downloading pieces from itunes?

Probably out of order but who cares? ;-)

Student, Seth, and teacher, Svitlana (head of the educational dept at Longridge) on the Bose Imperial and Bluthner.

Ori then asked Indrek to perform on the Bose Imperial. I know that Indrek is concert artist, but both he and the Imperial blew us away! He thought for a while, while adjusting the bench. It was a spur of the moment performance. He choose Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue. The perfect piece for the Imperial and for a piano party. I don't think I have ever seen him without a smile on his face, and yes, all the while he plays, he also smiles!

Throughout his playing, it was like he was presenting the themes as inspirational characters coming out of a story. Bravo to Indrek and the Bose!

Ajusting the bench

Students played so well that it was a little intimidating to follow them. But what inspiration.

Dad records

Keeping his hands warm

Playing

Proud Mom

And another piano hunt is ongoing. Currently considering the Steingraeber he performed on.

#1268623 - 09/15/09 10:30 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

THE ARTWORK

Elegant pianos - Interesting artwork!

AND...

even two for the LILYLADY!!!

#1268625 - 09/15/09 10:32 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

THE END!

Congratulations Ori and Rebecca. May you have great success in your beautiful new location.

Posted with many thanks for sharing your Grand Opening with us,
THE LILYLADY!

#1268706 - 09/15/09 12:38 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
Piano Again Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Washington metro
Great pictures. Thanks for posting them, LL. I wish I could have been there.

Check out my blog !

#1268741 - 09/15/09 02:04 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Piano Again]
chopin952 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Amazing pictures at amazing events. Great job LL! I also really wish I could have been there. The piano world appears as vibrant as it's ever been.

Congrats to Ori and family.

#1268764 - 09/15/09 02:57 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: chopin952]
Zooplibob Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
Based on the title, I have to assume everyone committed suicide in creatively morbid ways at the end, right?

#1268780 - 09/15/09 03:15 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Zooplibob]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Zooplibob
Based on the title, I have to assume everyone committed suicide in creatively morbid ways at the end, right?

What a strange post. ???

Maybe I should just ignore it.

#1268791 - 09/15/09 03:24 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
Terry5758 Offline

Strange Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zooplibob,Please call you're pharmacy. Maybe they gave you the wrong perscription as the side effects are obviously dangerous! LOL!

#1268802 - 09/15/09 03:39 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
Strings & Wood Offline

Gold member until Dec. 2012

Loc: USA
I think "The Happening" was also the title of some horror flick a couple of years ago.

#1268990 - 09/15/09 09:06 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Strings & Wood]
Piano World Offline

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME (orig. Nahant...
I have a few short clips of our pianist I'd like to share.

A couple of people had real video cameras recording, I'm hoping they will post later.

I'll try to attach names and info to them later.

This first one is the young lady (member Miffi's daughter) who entertained us on both Saturday & Sunday. I wish I had her repetoire and skill :-)

Another young pianist wows us...

Dr. Indrek Laul / Pres. of Estonia Piano ...
Playing Gershwin (on a Bosendorfer)

Concert Pianist Elena Bezprozvannykh plays

www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
My Keyboards:
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ, Harpsichord (kit), Clavichord (kit), Bilhorn Telescope Organ c 1880
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
Invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!
Coming to Maine? We're in Parsonsfield let's get together!

#1268991 - 09/15/09 09:07 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Strings & Wood]
Terrytunes Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Tewksbury MA
LL... thank you for your excellent coverage of this event.

The only picture missing is one of YOU!!!

Best wishes to Ori and his wife on the grand opening of a beautiful piano store!

#1269016 - 09/15/09 10:22 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Miffy]
LJC Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York
Thanks for a wonderful time Ori. Congratulations and continued success to you. Your new digs are outa sight!

#1269019 - 09/15/09 10:35 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: lilylady]
Zooplibob Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
Originally Posted By: lilylady
Originally Posted By: Zooplibob

What a strange post. ???

Maybe I should just ignore it.

You guys never saw The Happening?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/

Horrible movie btw.

#1269041 - 09/15/09 11:29 PM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Zooplibob]
Ori Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Stamford CT, New York City .
All,

Thank you so much for coming.
It was indeed a wonderful weekend.

So many guests were planning to attend, that we had to divide the party to two separate nights, lest the showroom be overrun by hundreds of piano lovers (and who knew there were so many of us left!). thumb

Both events were wonderful, yet very different in character from one another…not unlike the different sounds of wonderful pianos. wink

It was overwhelming, in a wonderful way, to see customers and PW members coming not just from CT and NY, but also from Boston, New Hampshire, NJ, PA, MD and as far as California...and piano industry people making their way from Europe, Florida and as far away as Stony Point , NY and Wilton, CT… (private joke! grin)

My only regret was that I could not spend more time with each and every one of you…but you’re always welcome to come back.

FatherToPianist – it was great meeting with you, finally.

CC2/Dan, - it’s always great seeing you…and I’m sorry we had so little time to converse. I feel I almost missed you.

LJC – guess what…the Steingraeber concert grand just landed and cleared customs today! I know how much you wanted to lay your hands on one, so you can go ahead and plan another trip!

Jerry88 – Great to have you on Sat, missed you on Sun.
Miffy – Chelsea is so wonderfully talented…we’ll see how she progresses for NEXT YEAR’S party!

James Maxwell…you have one skilled player at home! It looks like he wanted to spend some more time with the ‘toys’ in our showroom…so feel free to bring him back and warm up the keys.

Doogs/Linda – I don’t know how you manage to work out such a tan, and look so wonderfully relaxed!
Wish I could have had some R & R myself. I don’t know what you’re having, but I need a bit of this myself.

Jeff BC – I saw you take some videos, so hopefully we’ll get to see these. I was so happy to see you and Elana, she is absolutely wonderful! Something tells me that I’ll be seeing you again rather soon, and I more than look forward to it, lobster or not!

Galahad – seeing you is always a pleasure. I can definitely understand the priority of piano first wife second (hopefully Rebecca is not reading this), but perhaps we can get the piano room sealed and you can keep both AND play for as long as you wish!

Rick Shapiro – Don’t dream too much about the Steingraeber! You may wake up one day to find out that you traded your piano for one…

Frank, Mr. piano world – it always fun seeing you and Kathy! I guess that all the parties made you one polished public speaker!!! I was duly impressed by the ease and grace you conducted the PW (AA) meeting…

Oh and did I forget someone…

Lilylady/Roberta…what can I say? It is YOU who make the paaaty come alive!!! YOU who wanna make me sing!!! YOU whom no one can foget…and YOU, moe than anyone else, bwing people together…

Roberta, Roberta, Roberta – Thank YOU for all the wonderful pictures, the warmth and the joy you spread around wherever you go, and throughout our community of Piano World members.
All, please note…no party is complete without Roberta on board!

For all those I did not mention, thanks for coming and sharing our joy of pianos…and for those who wanted to attend and couldn’t make it, I’m sure there will be a next time…

And also, I would like to give special thanks to one non PW member who helped and arranged much more than just this party, but pretty much my life…my wife, Rebecca! heart heart heart Thanks for everything , Boss! (so can I have a day off now?).
smirk

Authorized dealer representing:

Bluthner, Bosendorfer, Steingraeber, Estonia, August Forster, Haessler, Kawai.

Restored Steinway pianos.

www.allegropianos.com

#1269079 - 09/16/09 12:56 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Ori]
Rod Verhnjak Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Vancouver B.C. Canada
Looks like a fantastic place to view some of the finest pianos.
Wishing you the best in your business.
If I ever make it your way, I will definitely stop in.

Exclusive Dealer For Charles R. Walter Pianos
www.pianoman.ca
Verhnjak Pianos Facebook

#1269239 - 09/16/09 11:16 AM Re: THE HAPPENING...Allegro Pianos Grand Opening Celebration [Re: Rod Verhnjak]
Terry5758 Offline

Ori,
Nice response! You have such class,not only meaning your establishment and pianos,but in your personality and the way in which you conduct yourself.
Best wishes for you, your family and your new venture.

Terry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
Christmas Header
- > Gift Ideas for Music Lovers < -
From PianoSupplies.com a division of Piano World.
-------------------
The December Free Piano Newsletter
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Trill technique question
by pianolearnerstride
12/19/14 10:19 PM
Anyone use a seat cushion?
by DeadPoets
12/19/14 08:48 PM
Lester Betsy Ross Spinet- worth?
by cobalt60
12/19/14 08:22 PM
How deep into the tuning hammer should pin go?
by JoeThePro
12/19/14 07:37 PM
The friction, blubbering, and lost motion are eradicated!
by music32
12/19/14 07:15 PM
Forum Stats
77362 Members
42 Forums
160004 Topics
2349650 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission