Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1283560 - 10/09/09 08:43 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: novelinda]
novelinda Offline

Loc: North Eastham, MA
Are you ready?

I have a count of 46 including the hosts. I know of 5 others who may be coming, at least to part of the weekend.

WOW What a great party this will be and we have so many newcomers.
Can't wait to see everyone. Remember your nametags if you have them.
I found mine yesterday and was so excited.

Linda

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
#1283603 - 10/09/09 09:57 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: tkaczyk]
Ed B Offline

Loc: Cape Cod
The locals will tell you that the trip from Truro to Orleans is Up Cape. It all has to do with winds and Down East. If you are interested in local nonsense ask me about this at the party and I will try to explain.

I hope your son has fun on the four piano's.

#1283989 - 10/09/09 07:12 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: Ed B]
kathyk Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Maine
Hi Ed. Tell Roberta that I'll be bringing a cheese cake platter again. I was so sad to hear that Ed Papier won't be making it. We had several piano 4-hand pieces up our sleeves. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it and see you all again.

PS: The Nausett Inn was full, so I'm staying at the Parsonage Inn in E. Orleans and by sheer coincidence, they have a grand piano. Is that karma or what?

Edited by kathyk (10/09/09 07:13 PM)

#1284006 - 10/09/09 07:46 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: kathyk]
novelinda Offline

FestivitIes begin at noon tomorrow.

CU

#1284093 - 10/09/09 10:42 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: novelinda]
Ed B Offline

The party has already begun. You missed the pre-party earlier tonight in Wellfleet with Terry, Frank, LillyLady, Larry, Sue and misc. other people.

Next session at the Harrisons at Noon Saturday.

Ed

#1284097 - 10/09/09 10:53 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: Ed B]
Piano World Offline

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME (originally N...
Ed's right, we had the pleasure of a pre-party party at the house Terry & LillyLady rented in Wellfleet, which just happened to come with a piano:-)

LillyLady sounded great in the afternoon, then when Kathy & I went back in the evening we had great fun listening to Sue play some amazing ragtime and stride piano!

Here's a short clip of Sue tickling the ivories...

Now we just have to hear TerryTunes and Roberta play.

And that was just the start of the festivities.
See you all at the Harrison's Saturday.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
And please invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!

#1284187 - 10/10/09 06:40 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: Piano World]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: boston north
Don't let him fool ya, ole Frank did some nice tickling last nite as well!

Took pics but forgot my gadget to upload them to the computer...several cameras being used so more pics will be coming shortly!

LL

#1284756 - 10/11/09 09:33 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
hv Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Wow, what a great party weekend its been. Sue and I have never had so much fun. A pre-party Fri nite where they had a vintage Henry Miller baby grand made in Boston. Then three venues yesterday, each with their own fine M&H. Off any minute to today's brunch at the 4th location. Been doing a little recording and picture taking so there will be more to follow...

Howard

#1285136 - 10/11/09 09:27 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: hv]
kathyk Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Back from another magical Cape Cod Piano Party. Wow, wow, wow! It was another amazing orgy of piano music, piano friends, food, and Cape Cod in its autumn glory - talk about sensory overload. I didn't do a whole lot of picture taking this time, but others were there whom I know will fill you in. But, here's a little prequel.

Here's the classic PW group piano shot. This is really only a partial photo of the comers as people were coming and going throughout the 24 hour period. This was taken at John and Helga's with their magnificent, smooth and shimmery, restored 6 ft something MH. Their house is the best for these group pics b/c of the expansive room the piano is in.

This is what happens when you try to take a picture (or listen to) Terrytunes when she's playing. But, make no mistake, she is hiding (or trying to hide) her talents under the proverbial bushel basket. What's up with that, Terry!

So, I've skipped a whole day of partying. Except for the first photo, I just totally relied on others to document the events of Saturday. I was just too busy enjoying myself. So, here we're at Kathy and Tom's house for Sunday brunch with mimosas, bloody Mary's, oh yeah, and coffee, and an amazing spread of food. It was just the perfect scene for the afterglow of the previous day.

This is rather blurry, but it's just a neat shot of Terry with her PW T-shirt chatting up Mr. PWorld himself.

Here are two of our wonderful Saturday hostesses, Roberta and Marilyn.

This is our new PianoWorld star extraordinaire - Sue. She is married to PW member, hv, and is a professional pianist of the ragtime and blues variety. I'm sure many of you have seen videos that Howard has linked to here at PianoWorld. Let me tell you, you've got to see her in person. This woman knows how to entertain.

And Lilylady mesmerizing with her Schumann, Rach and Scriabin.

Anyway, as I said, this is a very incomplete snap of the days' events, but will give you a little taste of what's yet to come. Thank you to all of our wonderful hosts and hostesses for a truly special and memorable event.

Edited by kathyk (10/11/09 09:33 PM)

#1285367 - 10/12/09 09:42 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: kathyk]
Bill Potuchek Offline

Loc: Connecticut
Elaine and I want to thank you all for the great friendship and wonderful music. We have told people all day yesterday about your group, your hospitality and your great piano music. If you missed it don't miss the next one. If you think this was fun why not join us on our "Piano Cruise" on March 14th (see separate thread for details). There is still space and we will have a piano to ourselves in the beautiful observation lounge on the 14th deck on both sea days. We are pleased to be associated with you.

#1285665 - 10/12/09 06:41 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: Bill Potuchek]
novelinda Offline

Jerry and I haven't come down to earth yet.

10 hours of excellent piano on Sat. followed by 5 hours on Sun. is almost too much to imagine. It was an astounding musical weekend.

We were entertained on Saturday by our webmaster Frank, Lily Lady, Kathy K., Jeremy, Eric Gloo, Eric from Albany and their son Peter, Karen Kelly, Sue Keller, Beckett Senchur, all our hostesses (Roberta, Helga and Marilyn) Terry Neff, and Lily K.

On Sunday at the brunch at Tom and Kathy Howes, many of the above played and also Mimi Ace, plus we had a surprise guest, Jacqueline Schwab, the pianist for the Ken Burns PBS documentaries.

We had it all, from superb classical to jazz to standards, unbelievable ragtime and singing by Sue Keller, and English folk tunes, Appalachian hymns and so much more by the very talented Jacqueline Schwab.

The pianos were given the workout of their lives.

Our hosts and hostesses outdid themselves with oh such delicious cuisine!! And the guests brought very unusual and tasty and beautiful platters of food. I wanted recipes for everything.

I guess I am gushing but it was a gushable occasion.

Thanks to all for bringing this about. It is no easy undertaking.

Linda

ps.If I left out anyone else who played, I apologize.

#1285973 - 10/13/09 09:07 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: novelinda]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

More Wow Wow Wowers and Gushings!

What a weekend! Wonderful homes and displays of great Mason Hamlins on Sat - Older AA, BB and new A. Beautiful new August Forster on Sunday and even an old Henry Miller at our rental home for the Pre-party gathering! The best hosts and hostesses you could possibly meet. Old piano friends and new. Great pianists. Unbelievable food.

Party started with the ride down with Terrytunes and Mr. TT.
A few stops on the way to get us in the Cape Cod mood.

Our rental home was an artist in residence funky place.

The PIANO MAN greeted us (take a look at those long piano fingers!)

Our own PW Piano Man was soon found at the keyboard with a hopeful tip glass on the piano.

Soon followed by PW member hv's wife Sue. Sue turned out to be quite the entertainer all weekend with her 1001 stories and ragtime 'plus' playing.

While friends enjoyed the festive atmosphere

(Roberta, Ed, PW Frank and Kathy)

(Terrytunes and Steve)

#1285982 - 10/13/09 09:28 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

The Saturday Festivities involved neighborhood friends who all own some beautiful MH pianos.

We started with hors d'heuvres and hot asperagus soup at Marilyn and Keith's and enjoyed playing/listening to a beautiful old AA. Since I own a newer AA, it was especially fun to play theirs. MH has been doing it 'right' for a LONG TIME!

(the beautiful Marilyn)

Host Keith on the right talking with PW travel agent Bill and his wife Elaine.

(included here are TT, Jerry and Linda Gloo, son Eric)

Players PW member Tj and his son. Tj shared one of his own compositions.

Soon to be PW member Karen

PW KathyK who always has some interesting advanced pieces to share with us

And PW Frank sharing a composition he wrote, 'FOR KATHY', along with the story of how they met as pre teens and re-met recently to fall in love this time! Gorgeous FB!

(FB playing)

(Kathy listening)

#1285996 - 10/13/09 09:48 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

We then walked through the grove of trees to Helga and John's home and into their world of the MH BB. Work was done on their piano since I was last there 3 yrs ago and magnificence is what I heard!

Edison would have been a joyful welcome to this party.

Here is the TT pic that KK missed!

Host John enjoyed recording his piano. Next time John, we had better HEAR you playing as well!

(Some Helga pics later)

Ragtime Sue showed us her versitility with a 24 minute medley of the Beatles tunes. WOW! Sue, WOW! WOW! WOW! This brought the house down!

And a little lighter version of some of the attendees.

Some PW members stopped by for just a quick hello and tickle of the ivories. Please remind us of her name. She played some beautiful Spanish music and brought along her niece who if I am correct is a clarinetist whom we must get to play next time!

And for those of us who lingered a bit, we got to hear PW Kathy play!

#1286016 - 10/13/09 10:19 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

The PP started at noon. By twilight we walked over to Roberta and Ed's home and the main feast. Oh, and there was that gorgeous MH A to play and yes, more players doing their tickling!

I was so pleased this time to hear Eric Gloo played. I had missed hearing him 3 years ago and was very impressed with his playing - several times this weekend. Smooth, like his father Jerry. And Beautiful Music which I had not heard before as well.

The highlight for me(as well as other wonderful playing) was when 'the hostess ladies' teacher showed up and we talk them into playing!

Here is Beckett with 'his students'

(Helga, Marilyn, Becket, Linda, Roberta)

Roberta was the first brave one! ("Wait a minute, just wait!!!" she would say, as she searched for that hard chord to wrap her fingers around)

You are doing just great Roberta!

Linda Gloo had her excuses this year - a shoulder operation, but...we have heard her doing very well one year ago at KathyK's party in Maine one year ago!

Marilyn and Becket duet

And Helga with Beckett, 3 hands on one piano!!!

Beckett, it was obvious that you are a treasure and well loved! I hope you join us here in the TEACHER'S FORUM on PW.

Beckett by the way is a great classical, improve teacher and church organist.

Not only did PW hv do some recordings which he promised to share with us, he is also a photographer. Here, under Roberta's piano

The food was unbelievable... I'll just sharing one pic to also show the gorgeous pottery serving pieces used.

Cont - due to pic limitations

#1286040 - 10/13/09 10:47 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

The Dinner Bell Rang

The Jug Bell Rang

(that is Cape Cod Beer)

The Ragtime Lady listened

Other's chatted between listening

Frank added touches to Jerry's playing

Then gave up!

And by 10PM we all collapsed and had to say goodnight...

Yet, couldn't wait for the Sunday Party to Begin!

#1286056 - 10/13/09 11:12 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Sunday Morning Brunch at 10 at the Howes and their new gorgeous August Forster. It sits in the foyer as one enters their home.

(this was the only time it was minus a player!)

Hostess Kathy enjoying hearing her piano (and I am sorry that I did not get a pic of husband host Tom as the pic I had of him making scrambled eggs came out blurry)

Brunch was over the top wonderful. This is just an example of offerings - sauteed apples (double sauteed in brandy?)

And players we indeed had! As well as those that shared their talents on Sat (and Fri nite) we had "New Ones"!

(please help me out with her name - she played beautifully!)

KK shared a few more

Sue shared a few more

And one of my favorite pics of Sue letting her hair down, telling us about how she won several 'Jeopardy' contests!

Jerry shared a few more

And then....

another 'piece de resistance' and delightful lady came - Jacqueline Schwab of Ken Burn's PBS specials.... and her famous improv on the Civil War documentary was played...and this after a few other countra dance/country dance pieces were shared. What a talent! I hope she joins PW!

All in all...

THIS WAS A 'WOW' WEEKEND!

#1286079 - 10/13/09 11:38 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Our weekend ended with a few more visits Cape Cod beaches including ??? and Wellfleet Harbor.

I have such wonderful memories of this special weekend and I thank all our wonderful hosts and...

A special thank you to PW Frank Baxter for bringing us together through this forum!

Lilylady

#1286227 - 10/13/09 02:51 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
kathyk Offline
6000 Post Club Member

What a great narrative, LL. You really did a great job covering the bases both in words and pictures. Thanks!

#1286233 - 10/13/09 02:56 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
novelinda Offline

Bobbie, you can sure put together photos and words that put us right back at the parties. Not to speak of your wonderful piano playing that thrilled and moved us all.

I did forget a Sat player originally from Argentina. Her name is Enis Raquel. Would have loved to have h eard more from her. Maybr her neice Becky will bring her clarinet next time.

Mimi Ace from Eastham was the Sun. player whose name you didn't know. She was the one who alerted Jacqueline Schwab about Piano World.

#1286245 - 10/13/09 03:15 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: novelinda]
novelinda Offline

lol I do know how to spell "niece". Jerr sez it's neeze!!!!

Frank's Kathy, " I didn't know you played and I'm sorry I missed you. Thanks to Lily Lady for preserving it for posterity."

Linda

#1286372 - 10/13/09 08:19 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: novelinda]
BeeLady Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Massachusetts
Oh, I am sorry I missed it...nice to see many familiar faces...

And novelinda!!! What is with the sling!!! One reason I didn't come is that I have a matching one! (torn rotator cuff surgery 3 weeks ago) What is your story!? I hope you are on the mend! Love to you and the big guy!

Life is like a roll of toilet paper...the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes!

#1286451 - 10/13/09 11:37 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: BeeLady]
Piano World Offline

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME (originally N...
We just got back to FL from the long Cape weekend.

Didn't want to come back.

Incredible time from when we arrived to when we left.
Tired from traveling, will post pictures and stuff some time tomorrow.

I don't know how they do it, but somehow the Cape parties get better each year.

A special thanks to all our hosts and hostesses, a shout out to our two new celebrity members, and my apologies to Terry and Steve for forgetting to mention their anniversary while I was making announcements.

P.S.
Sorry you missed it BeeLady, it was a wonderful weekend. Hope you're feeling better. Novelinda had her shoulder replaced, she's now bionic.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
And please invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!

#1286677 - 10/14/09 09:14 AM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: Piano World]
novelinda Offline

Bee Lady, we all missed you. I had my total shoulder replacement 4 weeks ago tomorrow in Boston. No pain. Venus is the name I gave my prothesis. I miss playing the piano but hope to get back to it in Nov. Hope you are doing well.

Frank and Kathy, glad you are home safely and we understand the exhaustion. I think part of it was the emotionalism of the incredible piano we heard for 15 hours and of course you had Fri. night as well.

#1287174 - 10/14/09 09:29 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: novelinda]
AMDQMom Offline

Gold Member until February 2010

Friends,
It was a sheer delight to host the Sunday Brunch for the recent Cape Cod Piano Party. Almost too busy enjoying ourselves to take many photos, but we managed a few..........

Wait! What am I doing outside?

Frank B

Sue K

Frank B and Sue K

Mr. Smoooth

KathyK and Lilylady

Baci makes a friend

One Gloo, two Gloos

...continued....

#1287186 - 10/14/09 09:49 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: AMDQMom]
AMDQMom Offline

Gold Member until February 2010

Lilylady and Terrytunes

Guess who?

Lilylady and Jacqueline S.

Jacqueline S. sharing stories of working with Ken Burns.

KathyK

Sue K

Lilylady, Terrytunes and Roberta

A parting shot, though a bit late as many guests had already left

And last but not least, many thanks to

Frank and PW Kathy

It was a privilege to be part of such a wonderful event. Thank you all for making it so memorable!

Kathy & Tom

#1287224 - 10/14/09 11:21 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: AMDQMom]
Terrytunes Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Tewksbury MA
It sure has been a struggle getting back into reality after crossing back over the bridge on Monday!

Thank you to all our host families for your efforts in providing everyone with such a memorable musical gathering!

Marilyn & Keith

Helga & John

Ed B & Roberta

Kathy & Tom

Helga & Beckett playing a duet

One Roberta assisting the other in the kitchen!

Lilylady

Marilyn & KathyK

spotted this list in one of the kitchens; lots of prep goes into pulling off these gatherings!

one of the Kathy's and Mr Smoothie (the originator of the CC gatherings!!)

#1287617 - 10/15/09 02:16 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: Terrytunes]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Love the pics and reports!

Looking forward to some of the video/audio tapes. I tried to do some on my little digital as I saw others doing it, but alas, it only took video with no audio present. Well, darn, what good was that at a piano party, huh? ;-)

***I would like to email Marilyn as she asked me to send some info to her about imslp and other downloading music sites.

Would someone please send me her email or ask her to PM me through PW Private Mail Contact so that we can communicate?

Thanks!

#1287620 - 10/15/09 02:21 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Now Forster Kath, some of those 'to do' things on the list look rather mysterious...

Cats on bath?

Put away bath tub?

Plu cat fouls?

Wash dennis?

Bake 'who'?

ha

#1287768 - 10/15/09 06:22 PM Re: Cape Cod Piano Party Coming Up - Join Us! [Re: lilylady]
novelinda Offline

The pictures of the hosts "sez" it all........thank you SO much Kathy and Tom Howes,Helga and John Williams,Marilyn and Keith Harrison, Roberta Lang and Ed Bonacci. Such wonderful folks to say the least!

A SPECIAL THANKS to Larry Buck for the excellent work done on Roberta Langs Mason&Hamlin and Kathy and Tom Howes August Forster. Thanks also to Jon Page for the fine work done on the Williams Mason&Hamlin. Larry and Jon donated their time....."Aint" we lucky??!!

What can I say about Frank Baxter WM and Terry Neff the chief organizer. Without them we would not be meeting these wonderful folks and listening in awe to fantastic music. Thanks so much for starting this all!!!!!!

What a treat this year to have two special musicians. Sue Keller....you blew us away with your performances...Scott Joplin would be proud!!
Jacqueline Schwab....just beautiful....hard to keep the tears away during your emotional performance of Ashokan Farewell!! Very special to have both of you and yours living on the Cape.

To every one who played.....it just gets better and better.

Thanks to all for a very special and joyous happening!!!

Jeremy Gloo A441

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
165 registered (36251, accordeur, A Guy, 42 invisible), 1708 Guests and 40 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74215 Members
42 Forums
153523 Topics
2249799 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
A good introduction to history of French classical music?
by BWV 846
04/17/14 10:50 AM
Piano Composition + a Drawing
by leandrobrunapiano
04/17/14 10:50 AM
Casio AP range advice please
by thamajor7
04/17/14 09:37 AM
Buzz-project: How do composer earn big money?
by talfi composer
04/17/14 09:10 AM
Buzz-project: How do composer earn big money?
by talfi composer
04/17/14 09:07 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission