Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#1265435 - 09/09/09 05:31 PM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: ProdigalPianist]
Gary001 Offline

Loc: UK
I don't know anything about webinar software, but for simple live streaming have a look at ustream.tv. Viewers can ask questions/comment via text chat too.

Although you'd really need something else to handle switching between the live camera view and laptop screen view for the score. Never tried anything like that so I'm stumped smile

(ads P/S)
Sauter Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#1265679 - 09/10/09 01:37 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: theJourney]
keyboardklutz Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: London, UK (though if it's Aug...
Originally Posted By: theJourney
Wow is that book still in print? I think I bought mine 25 years ago!
Jeez, you must be really long by now!

#1265728 - 09/10/09 07:10 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: keyboardklutz]
Woody-Woodruff Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Coastal Mississippi
OK, maybe I spend too much time at the piano and work but I have never even heard of Webinar let alone know what it's used for. Help? The scary thing is what else is out there that I don't know about or heard of? It took me weeks to master my Zoom H2 and Audacity (with the help of others) is there any hope at all for me?
Thanks,
Woody

#1265738 - 09/10/09 07:47 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Woody-Woodruff]
Bunneh Offline

Loc: Berlin
webinar is a word creation meaning Web seminar wink

#1265746 - 09/10/09 08:09 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Woody-Woodruff]
Hugh Sung Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Originally Posted By: Woody-Woodruff
OK, maybe I spend too much time at the piano and work but I have never even heard of Webinar let alone know what it's used for. Help? The scary thing is what else is out there that I don't know about or heard of? It took me weeks to master my Zoom H2 and Audacity (with the help of others) is there any hope at all for me?
Thanks,
Woody

That's ok, "webinar" is a pretty geeky term - i guess that says a lot about the time i spend in front of the computer keyboard instead of the piano one, eh? wink

A "Webinar" is a seminar held on the web - they can take on a lot of formats, but the type that I'm pursuing would be mainly a streaming video where folks could see and hear me live through their web browsers, and simultaneously post questions via text/chat in the same window. Kind of like an interactive TV show, but for viewing by registered attendees only (Thanks, Gary001 for that ustream.tv suggestions - that looks really promising!)

#1265750 - 09/10/09 08:25 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Hugh Sung]
Hugh Sung Offline

Lesson #26: Measures 17-18 Pt. 3

Now we put the left hand notes together, with some challenging hand position changes that will become more comfortable as you get familiar with the "landscape" of the keyboard and the physical shape of the chords. We explore some alternate fingers, with an encouragement to experiment to find the ones most comfortable for your hand size and shape.

Please let me know if I go too fast through this measure! If necessary, I can develop some practice exercises, depending on requests from folks participating in this series. Great job for following along up to this point!

#1265753 - 09/10/09 08:40 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Hugh Sung]
Woody-Woodruff Offline
500 Post Club Member

Hugh,
Thanks for the explanation and depending on my work schedule, count me in also.
Woody

#1265846 - 09/10/09 12:09 PM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Woody-Woodruff]
CoffeeLover Offline

Loc: LA, CA
Dear Hugh (and fellow lesson mates),

When are you planning to do the Webinar?
I will participate anyway, but just curious (and excited!!!).

Here are some check list to help you decide.

-Is it going to be about particular measures or phrases? Or the whole song?
-How is it going to be held?
-For how long would you say one Webinar session should be?
-Or are you going to ask us to help you decide?
-Is there anyone else as excited as I am? (Or more than I am?) just kidding!

In case you ask me, I will suggest this way- just my two cents, no pressure. You can tell me I suck if you think so.

First, any willing participants submit a video of her/his performance of selected portion of Clair de lune(or audio if one can't make a video) in this thread ahead of time (ideally a week ago or at least a couple of day ago to give enough time for everyone to observe), so that everybody including Hugh can see or hear it before the Webinar.
If the person has any specific problem or question, it can be addressed beforehand in the recording or through this thread.
This will give us a chance to get comments and possibly helpful suggestions from fellow mates as well as Hugh.

At actual Webinar, Hugh would address some highlights of problem measures or phrases from participants' video or audio.

This will help us focus on selected issues in limited space for live chat and limited time of the Webinar.

#1265874 - 09/10/09 12:53 PM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: CoffeeLover]
munkeegutz Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I like this idea! It will make the webinar much more efficient because we can see what everyone's problems are ahead of time and get rid of the simple issues. The webinar should be reserved for problems that are too diffuclt to describe or solve without the help of realtime video or audio.

I've been busy (and a little hurt) so I havent really worked measures 15 on, but I'll try and clean it up in the next few days and get a recording out there too.

oh and Hugh: I'll look into that book next time I stop by a bookstore. The hand's feeling better though, as long as I dont try any tricky octave parts with my right hand.

#1265939 - 09/10/09 03:16 PM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: munkeegutz]
senam Offline

Loc: Montreal, Canada
Haven't visited this forum in a while, then last week I saw a link to these lessons in Bluekeys blog. What a wonderful gift to the community you are giving Hugh! Clair de Lune is one of my all time favorites and always wanted to play it. I'm self-taught and my technical skills are so-so but with your excellent lessons and advice I'm sure we'll all come through.

Like the others I'll, let you know if I have any questions but so far the lessons are perfect!

On the webinar idea, I think it's a good idea but not a great one. You already take the time to answer all our questions here. Not sure it would be any different live. And since we all live in different time zones and have different schedules, you could probably only assemble a small subset of the group. Anyway, just my opinion.

Once again, a huge thank you far helping a dream come true!

#1265943 - 09/10/09 03:32 PM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: CoffeeLover]
Hugh Sung Offline

Originally Posted By: CoffeeLover
Dear Hugh (and fellow lesson mates),

When are you planning to do the Webinar?
I will participate anyway, but just curious (and excited!!!).

Here are some check list to help you decide.

-Is it going to be about particular measures or phrases? Or the whole song?
-How is it going to be held?
-For how long would you say one Webinar session should be?
-Or are you going to ask us to help you decide?
-Is there anyone else as excited as I am? (Or more than I am?) just kidding!

In case you ask me, I will suggest this way- just my two cents, no pressure. You can tell me I suck if you think so.

First, any willing participants submit a video of her/his performance of selected portion of Clair de lune(or audio if one can't make a video) in this thread ahead of time (ideally a week ago or at least a couple of day ago to give enough time for everyone to observe), so that everybody including Hugh can see or hear it before the Webinar.
If the person has any specific problem or question, it can be addressed beforehand in the recording or through this thread.
This will give us a chance to get comments and possibly helpful suggestions from fellow mates as well as Hugh.

At actual Webinar, Hugh would address some highlights of problem measures or phrases from participants' video or audio.

This will help us focus on selected issues in limited space for live chat and limited time of the Webinar.

CoffeeLover, this is absolutely brilliant! Terrific ideas, and i think we can implement most of them pretty easily!

Now here's a big question for the group: what would be a reasonable fee to register for the Webinar? If we have enough material to cover with advance questions and video/audio contributions, I'm thinking of a 1, possibly 2 hour webinar - depending on the contributed content, i'm guessing around 75% devoted to advance material, and the remaining 25% for an open chat Question and Answer session.

I'd love to get everyone's feedback on a reasonable participation fee. Putting these lessons together has been an absolute joy, especially given the wonderful feedback and enthusiastic participation from folks all over the world! If there's enough interest in the Webinar and a reasonable return for the time invested in making these lesson videos, I could very well see myself doing this on a regular basis for everyone grin

#1266186 - 09/11/09 12:14 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Hugh Sung]
munkeegutz Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I would absolutely be willing to pay a reasonable price for the webinar, but only if I felt that I would be learning alot of stuff that I wouldn't catch without an actual teacher. Honestly, I feel like (contrary to my opinion when I began watching the lessons) that the lessons are very well designed as far as a complete newbie is concerned, but too slow for aspiring pianists that have some experience.

That being said, I think you're an excellent teacher who has done us a great favor by doing these lessons in the first place, and you deserve payment for that alone.

If we do the webinar though, I suggest that we wait until measures 27-30 have been covered, even if they have been covered out of place. This is because measures 15-26 seem to be largely played the same, and it looks like, IMHO, 27-30 are the hardest in the piece.

#1266281 - 09/11/09 06:07 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: munkeegutz]
Hugh Sung Offline

Originally Posted By: munkeegutz
I would absolutely be willing to pay a reasonable price for the webinar, but only if I felt that I would be learning alot of stuff that I wouldn't catch without an actual teacher. Honestly, I feel like (contrary to my opinion when I began watching the lessons) that the lessons are very well designed as far as a complete newbie is concerned, but too slow for aspiring pianists that have some experience.

That being said, I think you're an excellent teacher who has done us a great favor by doing these lessons in the first place, and you deserve payment for that alone.

If we do the webinar though, I suggest that we wait until measures 27-30 have been covered, even if they have been covered out of place. This is because measures 15-26 seem to be largely played the same, and it looks like, IMHO, 27-30 are the hardest in the piece.

Great suggestions, Munkeegutz! You raise a great point about the "speed" of the YouTube lessons, being primarily designed for folks who have never played the piano or read music before - being limited to 5-10 minutes of YouTube time per lesson, you can only cover so much beyond the very basics, which is why a more open-ended Webinar might provide more flexibility to cover intermediate and advanced topics.

Thanks to everyone who has PM'd me with great advice and offers of help - the webinar is another experimental idea, and i'm not sure if i've ever heard of anyone else putting something like this together for piano pedagogy (please let me know if anyone has!) I'm thinking that it might be a better idea to "work out the bugs first" to see if folks find this method of teaching effective and simply open the webinar up to everyone so that folks can get an idea of what's possible in this format.

#1266285 - 09/11/09 06:28 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Hugh Sung]
RobinL Offline

When you suggested the possibility of a online seminar I thought that a trial run might be the best way forward...that way if it works well the first time, after that people will know what they're getting so might be more inclined to pay a fee in advance. :-)

Back on the topic of the lessons:
I'm not a complete beginner but I'm finding the pace fine (I skip through some bits, but watch most of it). I'm doing something that others might find useful: prior to watching the video, have a go at finding the notes and working out a fingering yourself. Then watch how Hugh does it and correct any errors. That way you learn through your mistakes :-)

This is actually similar to the way I work with my piano teacher. To begin with he used to give me the fingering, but we've found it best for my progression if I have a go first, and then we go through together and correct errors and work out why I went wrong.

#1266288 - 09/11/09 06:34 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Hugh Sung]
R0B Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
I could be wrong, but it looks to me, like ustream is a public streaming service, so not possible to restrict viewers, or charge subscription fee.

#1266291 - 09/11/09 06:42 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: RobinL]
Hugh Sung Offline

Originally Posted By: RobinL
When you suggested the possibility of a online seminar I thought that a trial run might be the best way forward...that way if it works well the first time, after that people will know what they're getting so might be more inclined to pay a fee in advance. :-)

Back on the topic of the lessons:
I'm not a complete beginner but I'm finding the pace fine (I skip through some bits, but watch most of it). I'm doing something that others might find useful: prior to watching the video, have a go at finding the notes and working out a fingering yourself. Then watch how Hugh does it and correct any errors. That way you learn through your mistakes :-)

This is actually similar to the way I work with my piano teacher. To begin with he used to give me the fingering, but we've found it best for my progression if I have a go first, and then we go through together and correct errors and work out why I went wrong.

That's terrific, RobinL! One thing I'm finding fascinating is the wide variance in view counts for the video lessons, and not necessarily in "chronological order". What you're doing is a great example of gleaning what you need in the order that suits you best.

The "trial run" is a great suggestion, and most likely the best first step to see if this can actually work for everyone participating. I'm going to go back to CoffeLover's checklist to start moving us along for scheduling. BTW, I did an experimental run last night on ustream.tv with a "live" multi-camera setup and screencast feature - still some bugs to work out, but the setup looks really promising!

#1266304 - 09/11/09 07:23 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: R0B]
Woody-Woodruff Offline
500 Post Club Member

Hugh,
I live in an area where piano teachers are few and far between - if they exist at all. I have never seen any advertising for piano lessons in any of the local papers for example. So the idea of being able to take lessons via the internet is intriguing to me and has potential.

The down side is I don't have a digital piano that can have it's output go directly into a computer nor do I have a video camera. I have an acoustic on it's last legs (and I tune myself since technicians are also few and far between) and a Zoom H2 which even after months of ownership I am still having problems making acceptable recordings. My work schedule is such that I don't know from one week to the next how many hours I will be required to work. On those weeks that I only work 20 - 30 hours there's plently on time for piano practice, tuning and recording experiments. On those weeks that I work over 80 hours - which right now is most of the time - I'm lucky to just get my MOYD 5 minutes of practice in every day.

So right now there is too little time for recording trials, mastery of Audacity, and transfer to Box let alone purchasing and experimenting with a video camera and H2 editing. Without seeing and hearing me play, how would the on-line instructor know what I need to work on?

I also think that there are several other inherent problems that would need to be ironed out prior to the exchange of money. First, how would the money be trasnferred? PayPal? Credit Card? How much is fair? Would I be a portion of a class that matches my current ability or would I require separate lessons?

Right now with "Clair" I too have to agree that I think the lessons are on the slow side for me. But are they? While the lesson break-down may make sense for true beginners if I were required to put my money where my mouth is - so to speak - I would want the pace to pick up a bit and cover only those areas that I need help on. Which means spending the time and money on video recording and sound and video mixing on top of the cost of the lessons. I enjoy playing and tuning my piano but I am not an "IT" type person and have little interest or have the time required to become one.

I have enjoyed doing the "Clair" lessons even if they are a bit too slow for me. With all of the other pieces I'm practicing the pace is OK and the price has been right.

I do understand the amount of work that goes into each of the lessons and I am grateful for the lessons I have enjoyed to date. I also agree that somehow compensation for your time should be part of the mix.

I look forward to reading what the other "Clair" classmates think or have to say.

Woody

#1266317 - 09/11/09 07:55 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: R0B]
Hugh Sung Offline

Originally Posted By: R0B
I could be wrong, but it looks to me, like ustream is a public streaming service, so not possible to restrict viewers, or charge subscription fee.

Ustream.tv actually has an option to apply a password to the broadcast for private viewing. The more i play around with it, the more i'm liking this as a broadcast option as opposed to web meeting programs/sites like WebEx or even DimDim.

#1266323 - 09/11/09 08:12 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Hugh Sung]
Hugh Sung Offline

Lesson #27, Measure 19

Before we get into the lesson, we look an interesting option for viewing music using a 23 inch LCD monitor for full sized two page views, or zoomed half page views - great for folks with vision difficulties! The program i'm using to view and annotate the music is called MusicReader. For more details, please visit http://airturn.com/musicreader/musicreader

#1266334 - 09/11/09 08:45 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Hugh Sung]
JeffBC Offline

Loc: Haverhill, MA
Quick comment about the monitor suggestion included above: Most 23" LCD these days have 1920x1080 (16x9 HDTV 1080P resolution). With a little hunting you can find ones with 1920x1200 (16x10 computer) resolution and the extra screen area, even though it doesn't look like much, is significant. Also the thin LCD screens when taken off their stand sit on many music rests quite well. I have one on the metal music rack built into the Kawai MP-5, and I've done similar setups for friends including a Steinway grand. If you like the idea of the monitor sitting on the piano/keyboard music rest directly be sure to pay attention to how the video and power wires plug in, you want something where the wires are recessed into the back, or the side to the screen can lay flat (without the wires poking out the back). Note there is a new 23"/24" resolution (2048x1152 single link DVI) that many older computers/videocards can't drive - so be aware. The fact that screens of this size/resolution/quality can be found for ~$200 amazes me (I must be getting old).

#1266356 - 09/11/09 09:47 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Hugh Sung]
R0B Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Australia
[quote=Hugh Sung
Ustream.tv actually has an option to apply a password to the broadcast for private viewing. [/quote]

Apologies. I stand corrected blush

I only had a quick look, and wrongly got that impression.

I am still looking forward to the day when Skype offers video conferencing. They advertise it, but then say it is not yet available.
Apart from that, I find Skype to be most reliable.

Slightly off topic, but I am interested, Hugh, in how you use multiple cameras?
I use two analog cameras with Skype, using a video switch box to flip between the two.
A more elegant solution, would be great.

Edited by R0B (09/11/09 09:50 AM)

#1266365 - 09/11/09 10:02 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: R0B]
pianoloverus Offline

Loc: New York City
I've only read part of this thread.

Is the main idea of the series to enable beginning students to be able to play a much more advanced and beautiful work then they would normally be able to do so they will become inspired and love to play/practice the piano? Or is this meant to be a method for learning every new piece? Or is the idea to have a video of measure by measure "pre instructions" so they can deal with a piece that they normally would find too difficult?

Or something else??

Thanks.

Edited by pianoloverus (09/11/09 10:03 AM)

#1266413 - 09/11/09 11:35 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: pianoloverus]
jotur Online   blank
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Santa Fe, NM
Hi, pianoloverus -

There's a discussion in the teachers forum in which much of this is addressed that you might find interesting:

Hugh Sung's Claire de Lune

It's really helpful to read the whole thread, because the comments from the people following along will shed some light on what the videos are addressing for them - I think there's been some of all of the above here. Hugh also responds with his thoughts on what he could offer differently. You might have some of your questions addressed before starting to have them duplicated here.

It might turn out it's not for you, but the other participants have some interesting insights. It might turn out that something similar might work for you, but not this particular set of videos. Dive in -

Cathy

#1266497 - 09/11/09 02:40 PM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Woody-Woodruff]
CoffeeLover Offline

Woody-
I am no tech person either, but it took me one morning and a bit of the afternoon to figure out how to quickly make a video with what I already had which was web cam that came with my Toshiba laptop computer. You might find this thread helpful.

http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthrea...tml#Post1263301

Cheers!

#1266504 - 09/11/09 02:52 PM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: jotur]
CoffeeLover Offline

Cathy,
Thanks for posting the link to the teachers' thread thumb. I've been busy watching AB thread, didn't know about it. Wow I just went there and started reading, it is very interesting. Good to see that other teachers adimire what Hugh has done. I agree that Hugh's teaching method is very unique and effective, not just about computer technology, but something like the Bell he used to demonstrate how you should hit the piano key made a deep impression on me. Keyboardklutz mentions it too in this teachers' thread.

#1266629 - 09/11/09 06:57 PM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: CoffeeLover]
Woody-Woodruff Offline
500 Post Club Member

Just in case - Bump

#1266709 - 09/11/09 10:04 PM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Woody-Woodruff]
Mark... Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Jersey Shore
Just in case - Bump

Instead of bump may I suggest...bumble bee, buzing, buzing... laugh

#1266722 - 09/11/09 10:30 PM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Mark...]
Hugh Sung Offline

Originally Posted By: Mark...
Just in case - Bump

Instead of bump may I suggest...bumble bee, buzing, buzing... laugh

Ew! Great Big Dog Fur - Again! LOL!!

#1266866 - 09/12/09 04:08 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: Hugh Sung]
keyboardklutz Offline

Loc: London, UK (though if it's Aug...
Originally Posted By: Hugh Sung

Ew! Great Big Dog Fur - Again! LOL!!
That is smart.

#1266915 - 09/12/09 08:02 AM Re: Clair de lune from Scratch - YouTube Piano Lessons [Re: keyboardklutz]
Hugh Sung Offline

Lesson #28, Measure 20

This is a relatively easy measure. We see how "reminder" flats are used even when technically not necessary. I show two different pedal options. We go back to measure 19 and go over the differing rhythms, moving between duples ("buzzing") and triplets ("bum-ble-bee"). The trickiest portion to practice will be the left hand jumping quickly to catch the triplet rhythm.

Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
150 registered (A Guy, 36251, accordeur, adultpianist, 56 invisible), 1643 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74248 Members
42 Forums
153581 Topics
2250873 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Three great pianists/teachers celebrate the same birthday!
by music32
4 minutes 20 seconds ago
Chopin - Op 9 No 1 help
by YoungNoir
16 minutes 14 seconds ago
This day, last year...
by TwoSnowflakes
Today at 01:17 PM
the government and tuning.
by kc_lee
Today at 12:33 PM
Midi controller with a good keybed under 1000$
by Ov3rload
Today at 11:55 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission