Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#1317975 - 12/04/09 12:08 AM Is this possible?
pixels Offline

Loc: Toronto
I need to replace my ancient Roland HP1700. I have an acoustic piano so this would a practice piano for the basement. I would like:

* 88 weighted keys (a must)
* nice piano sound
* at least 6-8 different sounds incl nice string sound
* at least 1 sequencing track. (more then 1 would be great but not a must)
* either come with or ability to attach at least the damper pedal.
* Transpose up & down (I think this is a given right?)
* Having rhythms is a bonus but not necessary
* Here is the big one....Under $800

Is this possible. If so please let me know the make and model. Thanks very much for your help.

Peter

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Special Financing on Digital Keyboards

Click Here

#1317985 - 12/04/09 12:21 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: pixels]
ChrisA Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Redondo Beach, California
Originally Posted By: pixels

* 88 weighted keys (a must)
* nice piano sound
* at least 6-8 different sounds incl nice string sound
* at least 1 sequencing track. (more then 1 would be great but not a must)
* either come with or ability to attach at least the damper pedal.
* Transpose up & down (I think this is a given right?)
* Having rhythms is a bonus but not necessary
* Here is the big one....Under $800

It depends on what you concider "nice". and how much weight you want on the keys.

The Casio PX330 has everything you asked for at about $700, the PX130 lacks the rhythms and is about $500. Both are discounted if you hunt around.

I think the Yamaha P85 is in budget but lacks rhythms.

You local Guitar Center or Sam Ash store will have all three. Bring headphones with you.

Edited by ChrisA (12/04/09 12:23 AM)

#1317987 - 12/04/09 12:30 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: ChrisA]
pixels Offline

It depends on what you concider "nice". and how much weight you want on the keys.

Thanks very much. I will look those up.
Well, I am not sure if you are familiar with the model but I am very happy with the piano sound and the weight from my HP1700. Thanks again.

Peter

#1317989 - 12/04/09 12:35 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: pixels]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Earth
Wow! I have an HP-1700...bought it new, nearly 20 years ago...I would never sell mine; I love the action.

I use a Yamaha P-85...not sure if you can get it for under $800...I got a good deal on mine because I bought two, and didn't get the stand.

As far as a very playable piano, it is excellent. Yamaha was also thoughtful enough to include two accessories they could have charged extra for: a plastic music stand that mounts to the top of the keyboard and a plug-in sustain pedal.

The P-85 has a built-in metronome, which plays through the built-in speakers, and it has its own start/stop button and buttons to change the tempo.

Record and Play buttons allow you to record yourself playing, and play it back. You’re limited to one recording at a time, but this is handy for piano students wanting to evaluate themselves. It's also fun to record the left-hand part to a song and then play along with your right hand.

The Dual Voice (or layering, as it is sometimes called) feature allows you to play two sounds at the same time. Hold down one of the sound buttons and press another to enable this feature. I found that the combination of the two piano sounds makes a good third piano sound, and I especially like the combination of the two electric pianos. Combining piano with strings gives a lovely orchestral flavor to your playing, when you hold down chords.

There are a few more advanced features, such as setting the amount of reverb on the sounds, setting the metronome to a precise tempo, or fine-tuning the unit, that are accessed through bizarre combinations of keyboard keys and front panel keys...you’ll never figure them out without the instructions, so keep the manual handy.

The optional stand is sturdy and looks great (although I didn't get one)...you can get a black or silver finish...I chose the black, as too many keyboards today are silver...plus, it looks more expensive.

The built in speakers are adequate, but not earth shattering...I use an inexpensive Logitech speaker system with mine...it has a sub woofer...you can get something like this at a later date....my biggest concerns were the action and piano sounds, and the P-85 passed that hurdle with room to spare.

I'm sure there will be other excellent suggestions from the other members on this forum, and no doubt, just as valid as mine, but you won't go wrong getting the P-85.

Snazzy

#1318000 - 12/04/09 12:50 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: ChrisA]
pixels Offline

The Casio PX330 has everything you asked for at about $700, the PX130 lacks the rhythms and is about $500. Both are discounted if you hunt around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I see a used PX555 for $500. Much difference from the PX330?
Thanks.

#1318004 - 12/04/09 12:55 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: snazzyplayer]
pixels Offline

Thanks...I love my HP1700 too but I don't even think that I can sell mine. First the music stand got lost during a move, the switch button came off and got lost so I am turning it off and on using s penny, the G & A above middle C have lost the sensitivity so that it plays extra loud even if I just touch it, the piano makes a annoying static (crakeling noise)everytime I play it. I don't think it is worth getting it repaired.

#1318015 - 12/04/09 01:16 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: pixels]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

I had the contacts replaced on mine...wasn't too expensive...I imagine you can still get the parts...the static may be caused by the defective keys, or a loose circuit board.

In any case, the Yamaha P-85 has a more authentic piano sound, and a more realistic action, the latter being graded hammer, and pretty close to the feel of a good acoustic.

Only real let down would be the speakers (they're not awful, but in comparison to the rest of the piano, they don't have the same quality)...a lot of digitals suffer from this same issue...but, laptop speaker systems are cheap nowadays.

If you’re an audiophile you’ll probably want to get another speaker system anyway. Unfortunately, there is no 1/4″ output as is standard with studio equipment, so you’ll have to use an adapter to plug a headphone output into your system. No big deal, but something you should be aware of.

Good luck with your search...it can be a lot of fun looking around and trying out new stuff...and you should try before you buy, if at all possible.

Snazzy

#1318018 - 12/04/09 01:34 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: snazzyplayer]
ChrisA Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Redondo Beach, California
Originally Posted By: snazzyplayer
...not sure if you can get it for under $800..
Snazzy

The P-85 sells for $600 "everywhere".

I thought the sound was good, but the P155 had multi-level samples and sounded better. Same with the keys, the "85" has the lower spec'd, lighter "GHS" key action. But at $600 the p85 is half the price of the p155.

The trouble is that you are trading a high end but old piano for a new entry level piano. Technology has advanced so the technical features of the low end pianos are better then you have but the build quality it not there. That roland was built like a tank. The new sub-$800 pianos will have much more plastic.

I've got an old early 90's Roland synth. (sold new for $1,600) and I could replace it today for $200 with something better but I'd miss Roland's build quality. The touch and sound might be better on the Casio but it as literally only 20% of the weight of your old DP.

If you like the keyboard feel on the HP1700 and just want to upgrade the sound you can feen an external tone generator with MIDI

#1318060 - 12/04/09 05:12 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: ChrisA]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

The HP-1700 does not have graded touch, nor hammer action. The SK-6 action it uses, is based on a rotary oil damped technology, using a compressed spring, and while it feels great to my fingers, it is nowhere near as authentic as the P-85.

Plastic is strong, and light, and my two P-85 have held up wonderfully well. A few of my friends have bought P-85 and have had the same experience.

It's just a great inexpensive piano.

Yes, older instruments were built like tanks, but no one drives tanks anymore...everything today is made lighter and stronger.

Quality is not measured by weight, and size...my cool and zippy Honda Fit is ten times more reliable and efficient than my nice old '55 Caddy.

I wouldn't trade in an HP-1700, as it is worth diddly today to a dealer; but if it was in mint shape, like mine, you could get more money for it by selling it outright, as it may appeal to someone out there...shucks! It still appeals to me.

Fix it up at leisure, and keep it or sell it....it don't owe you nothin'.

Get yourself a P-85...the sound is more than decent, and the GHS is better than actions in TOTL pianos of a few years ago....and, it is a down right bargain.

If'n I didn't own two already, I'd be after selling one to myself again. laugh ha

Snazzy

#1318073 - 12/04/09 06:43 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: snazzyplayer]
Martin C. Doege Offline

Loc: Hamburg, Germany

The optional stand is sturdy and looks great (although I didn't get one)...you can get a black or silver finish...I chose the black, as too many keyboards today are silver...plus, it looks more expensive.

The built in speakers are adequate, but not earth shattering...I use an inexpensive Logitech speaker system with mine...it has a sub woofer...you can get something like this at a later date....my biggest concerns were the action and piano sounds, and the P-85 passed that hurdle with room to spare.

What I find surprising about the combination with the stand is how much it changes the piano tone. When you just put the P-85 on a table (as I have done previously), some people might consider the sound from the speakers to be a little too tinny and bright. But with the stand, the sound is not remotely as bright. (There's a similar improvement in the church organ.) And the built-in reverb sounds much better--when I had the P-85 on a table I normally turned the reverb off immediately because I felt it made the sound even brighter.

It's really too bad most stores seem to demo the P-85 without its stand. It doesn't do the speakers justice at all.

#1318124 - 12/04/09 09:01 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: Martin C. Doege]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

I agree about the P-85's sound when on a table.

I use a double braced X-Stand for both my P-85.

There are available adaptors that clip to the underside of the piano to allow it to sit properly on an X-stand, or on other than the dedicated optional stand.

Did you get these with your P-85?

Apparently they were a bit in short supply, so the dealers didn't mention them until they were asked about them.

I'm happy with the speakers, but some audiophiles may not be quite enamored by them.

I use a Logitech Z2300, 2.1 system...I have three of them (are you not surprised? ;))...they were on sale one day. Quite a powerful system, and not too much money.

I use one set on my Korg PA2XPro, one on my Tyros3, and the other gets used with one of the pianos.

As far as actions and feel go, the P-85 is easily better than the TOTL digitals of only a few years ago.

Some say it's a bit light, but you'll find the same variations when comparing different acoustics...I like it even for playing organ and synth sounds when used as a controller...it's like the porridge of the baby bear, one of the three members of the famous ursine family. wink

Snazzy

#1318129 - 12/04/09 09:06 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: ChrisA]
pixels Offline

Originally Posted By: ChrisA
...not sure if you can get it for under $800..
Snazzy

The P-85 sells for $600 "everywhere".

I thought the sound was good, but the P155 had multi-level samples and sounded better. Same with the keys, the "85" has the lower spec'd, lighter "GHS" key action. But at $600 the p85 is half the price of the p155.

The trouble is that you are trading a high end but old piano for a new entry level piano. Technology has advanced so the technical features of the low end pianos are better then you have but the build quality it not there. That roland was built like a tank. The new sub-$800 pianos will have much more plastic.

I've got an old early 90's Roland synth. (sold new for $1,600) and I could replace it today for $200 with something better but I'd miss Roland's build quality. The touch and sound might be better on the Casio but it as literally only 20% of the weight of your old DP.

If you like the keyboard feel on the HP1700 and just want to upgrade the sound you can feen an external tone generator with MIDI

Thanks Chris, I realize I am not after too much for the new digital piano. Back when I first bought the HP1700, that is all I had. Now that I have an acoustic baby grand I just need something to mimick a piano for the basement. But that tone generator idea seems interesting. Thanks again.

Peter

#1318140 - 12/04/09 09:33 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: pixels]
Morodiene Offline
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Boynton Beach, FL
I recommend the Casios. They seem to be the best bang for your buck. Yamahas tend to be a bit pricier and so with your money you're getting in on the lower end.

The best thing to do, is to go to your local store and try them out. People recommend using headphones to really get a sense of the sound, you may want to try with and without to test the on-board speakers.
Petrof 9'2 Concert, Yamaha G3, Roland FP-7, Yamaha MOX6, Kawai MP11

#1318147 - 12/04/09 09:37 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: pixels]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Pixel,

If the G & A above middle C on your HP-1700 have lost their sensitivity so that they play extra loud even if you just touch it, you quite likely will have issues with MIDI transmission of those delinquent notes, and maybe end up with a stuck note or three on your slave tone generator, or VST.

I imagine it wouldn't be too costly to have the piano fixed, but get an estimate first, and deal with someone you know, if possible.

The guy that looks after my Hammond B-3 fixed any issues I had with my HP-1700, and I must say, I'm glad I kept it.

Having said that, do yourself a favor, and try out a Yamaha P-85...best value out there...most of the reputable music teachers in my area use them as student pianos, and recommend them to their pupils.

Snazzy

#1318157 - 12/04/09 09:43 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: snazzyplayer]
Martin C. Doege Offline

I agree about the P-85's sound when on a table.

I use a double braced X-Stand for both my P-85.

There are available adaptors that clip to the underside of the piano to allow it to sit properly on an X-stand, or on other than the dedicated optional stand.

Did you get these with your P-85?

No, although I knew those extra parts existed [knew it from these forums, of course smile ]. But previously I had the P-85 in a room with a very thick carpet, so I thought a metal stand might wobble. I hate it when a keyboard wobbles around on its stand during playing. So a sturdy table was a better alternative at the time.

But the wooden stand is great--the three-pedal unit assembly is quite heavy, which lowers the center of mass, so the whole instrument feels nice and sturdy, and not like it will tip over any minute. I always put it in the middle of a room, not close to a wall, so I think stability is important.

Apparently they were a bit in short supply, so the dealers didn't mention them until they were asked about them.

I'm happy with the speakers, but some audiophiles may not be quite enamored by them.

I use a Logitech Z2300, 2.1 system...I have three of them (are you not surprised? ;))...they were on sale one day. Quite a powerful system, and not too much money.

It's my impression that the built-in speakers actually create quite a decent sound field throughout the room. On a table, I once hooked up the P-85 to old Yamaha speakers with a subwoofer (which I had used on the gaming PC a few years ago), but I didn't like the result very much. Those speakers directed the sound too much towards the player and not enough into the rest of the room. Real piano sound isn't that directed, either.

That's also what I disliked about the Casio PX-320 when I tried it this spring -- the speakers seemed to be centered exactly at the player and you just needed to move your head sideways a little to make the sound change. It was too directional. (Supposedly the NP-30's built-in speakers are also like this.) I think a good piano sound is a bit more ambient--it's evenly present in the whole room, no matter where you stand or which direction you face.

As far as actions and feel go, the P-85 is easily better than the TOTL digitals of only a few years ago.

Some say it's a bit light, but you'll find the same variations when comparing different acoustics...I like it even for playing organ and synth sounds when used as a controller...it's like the porridge of the baby bear, one of the three members of the famous ursine family. wink

It's not all that different to me to the SP-250 (RH3) in feel, perhaps the keys are a bit noisier on the P-85 (then again the SP-250 is considerably heavier so it can absorb the shocks from the keys better). The differences between the PX-130, PX-330, SP-250, and P-85 are no longer that big now that Casio also seems to favor lighter actions than before. Seems to me that the various actions are converging at the lighter end of the touch spectrum. Even the P-155 already feels a little sluggish by comparison.

#1318174 - 12/04/09 10:12 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: Martin C. Doege]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Martin,

The church down the street from my house has a P-85 on the optional stand, and they also have the three pedal unit as well.

As sturdy a rig as one could want, and, yes, it lets the sound of the piano breathe.

I don't mind a lighter hammer action, and prefer it over one that you would need a actual hammer (ball peen) to get any volume...the P-85 gives terrific control.

Casio are poor trade-ins in comparison to Yamaha, as the stigma of "plastic toy dinky doink" feel and sound is still firmly ensconced with the name, at least where I live.

Most Yamaha dealers don't want to take Casio on trade, and they depreciate a lot faster than a similarly priced Yamaha.

I’ve never been able to put my finger on quite why I don’t like keyboards made by Casio. But now I do. They do not make me feel joy when I play. In my opinion, they are built purely to make you feel that every single part has come from the lowest bidder. wink

Still, when one is on a budget, and doesn't quite know the subtle, but important, differences, they usually end up with a Casio for a few months, and then end up selling it (or giving it to the neighbors) and buying a Roland or Yamaha.

Snazzy

#1318199 - 12/04/09 10:49 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: snazzyplayer]
Martin C. Doege Offline

I don't mind a lighter hammer action, and prefer it over one that you would need a actual hammer (ball peen) to get any volume...the P-85 gives terrific control.

I'd say there's little reason to make playing artificially hard. Coming from the P-85, I was quite comfortable with an acoustic grand, and also the AvantGrand, I did not feel my fingers lacked strength. No doubt there are acoustics that have a touch as heavy as e.g. the PX-120 and PX-320, but I wouldn't want to play them anyway... smile

Casio are poor trade-ins in comparison to Yamaha, as the stigma of "plastic toy dinky doink" feel and sound is still firmly ensconced with the name, at least where I live.

Most Yamaha dealers don't want to take Casio on trade, and they depreciate a lot faster than a similarly priced Yamaha.

Yes, and I think it's also significant the gigging musicians, from what I've read, are not as taken with the Casio Privias as with the cheaper Yamahas. I don't think those Casios can take a little abuse and rough handling as easily. I have similar reservations about the SP-250 with its protruding sliders that look like they could easily be knocked off. Then again, when I wanted to adjust the volume on the AvantGrand N2, that black volume knob thingy came off. I stuck it back onto its rod somehow and snuck away... wink

#1318212 - 12/04/09 11:13 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: Martin C. Doege]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Maybe it's just me, Martin, but I was not taken at all with the look of the Avant Grand N2...it looks ungainly and about to fall over...some of the older CVP instruments had a similar look, and the Nocturne falls (no pun intended) in that category as well.

Give me a nice simple stand or make it look like a grand (hey, that rhymes).

The N3 is absolutely gorgeous, and well it should be for the price, but in this case, you get what you pay for....it sounds and feels every bit as good as it looks.

I think Yamaha has a winner with this model.

I sincerely hope Roland take a page out of Yamaha's book, and do something similar with the dowdy looking V-Piano. It sounds great, but it feels no different than any other of their high end digitals, and it is overpriced considering it needs the matching 4-speaker system to sound at it's best, and again, it looks rather dull.

A friend of mine used to say, "Many people hear also with their eyes."

Snazzy

#1318216 - 12/04/09 11:16 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: snazzyplayer]
Morodiene Offline

I suppose they're trying to make it look like a grand but still be small enough to accommodate size issues people might have with acoustic grands. Still, I'd prefer something the size of a smaller harpsichord or a fortepiano rather than a truncated baby grand that looks like it will fall over.

#1318230 - 12/04/09 11:33 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: Morodiene]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

The N2 looks like it will fall over...the N3, however, is a tidy and very well proportioned instrument.

The woodwork inside is beautiful...it's no wonder Yamaha make the dashboards and trim for Lexus automobiles.

I don't know who designed the N2, but they clearly weren't quite sober at the time.

Snazzy

#1318235 - 12/04/09 11:38 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: snazzyplayer]
Morodiene Offline

I guess it's all in one's opinion. I think both the N2 and N3 look disproportionate.

#1318239 - 12/04/09 11:43 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: Morodiene]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Sure it's all one's opinion...that's why I'm buying an Avant Grand N3, and you are not. wink

I was going to wait till after Christmas, but I'm weakening.

A friend of mine is buying the V-Piano....I suppose I'll have to go over his place and have him force me to play it. wink

Snazzy

#1318241 - 12/04/09 11:46 AM Re: Is this possible? [Re: snazzyplayer]
Morodiene Offline

Haha, that's one of the reasons, anyway.

#1318256 - 12/04/09 12:06 PM Re: Is this possible? [Re: Morodiene]
Martin C. Doege Offline

Yes, the N2 isn't that great-looking. I mainly wanted to see how the N2 and N3 differ in the way they project the sound into the room. And unsurprisingly, the fake grand won over the fake upright. smile

In the case of the V-Piano, it's not just that it looks badly designed, but also that the whole user interface is just as terrible (unless perhaps you hook up a laptop, but who wants to do that all the time?). Where some instruments tend to have too many buttons (e.g., CVPs), the V-Piano has too few. And the button placement makes no sense either. And the screen is pathetic and tiny.

So I can understand how one would fall in the love with the SV-1, where at least the dial layout is pretty logical and obvious. I mean, either incorporate a huge touch screen, OR provide a lot of buttons and sliders, OR design it in such a way that few controls are needed (P-85, AvantGrand). The V-Piano does none of the above...

I suppose it all boils down to Yamaha products having lots of kando, and Roland being a little challenged in that area. wink

#1318279 - 12/04/09 12:32 PM Re: Is this possible? [Re: Martin C. Doege]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Yep, Martin, the appearance of the SV-1 reminds me of the controls on one of those old sci-fi spaceships control panel...they even have a toggle switch for the on/off. The buttons look a lot like the ones on the old Korg CX-3 I have in the basement, and the overall look makes me think of the panel on my recently acquired Korg PS-3200.

Apparently you have to be careful with not hitting any buttons/switches while playing vigorously...no panel lock, but perhaps it can be added with an OS upgrade.

I think they look far more stylish than Nord's products, and even the red in the cabinet seems appropriate to the overall design, although I must say I prefer the 88 key model.

The on-line demos have the acoustic piano sounding thin...I'll probably get to try one for an extended period of time in the near future.

I suspect it may be on your list. wink

Snazzy

#1318307 - 12/04/09 01:00 PM Re: Is this possible? [Re: snazzyplayer]
Martin C. Doege Offline

It's definitely better than the Nord stage pianos, which have such plasticky, light keys. The red case is the coolest thing about the Nords, but if you get any closer it's all downhill. Just look at them, but don't play them. smile

As for those on-line sound samples of digital pianos, I'm not sure if I can trust them. The SP-250 certainly sounds a lot better "in person" than the on-line demos do via headphones. In that sense I'm very happy with the P-85, because I feel the piano tone is similarly strong over the internal speakers and headphones.

I suspect it may be on your list. wink

Well, the SV-1 is definitely a wonderfully-sounding instrument, I suppose that tube amplifier really does warm up the sound. Maybe adding tubes to digitals will be the next fad if the SV-1 is a success? It does have the wobbly-stand issue, though. But if Santa just happened to drop it off here, I wouldn't exactly protest... smile

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Piano Lock Key -> what is it used for ?
by angga888
Today at 12:02 AM
Yurmauer Piano
by PhilipInChina
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
Books to Learn Notes for Teenagers?
by pianoheart
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Jim Laabs Music - my experience buying a grand sight-unseen
by ernani
Yesterday at 09:44 PM
Buying a Grand Paino Sight-Unseen - my personal experience.
by ernani
Yesterday at 09:01 PM
Who's Online
73 registered (Anne H, angga888, 0987654321, Anticlock, Adypiano, 21 invisible), 1565 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76712 Members
42 Forums
158628 Topics
2329762 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission