Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
86 registered (AZNpiano, Artur Gajewski, ando, angga888, 23 invisible), 1108 Guests and 25 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1320736 - 12/07/09 10:53 PM First Piano Advice Needed
Anatoliy1 Offline

We are looking for a piano for our children to start taking lessons (6 & 10 yr. old). We prefer digital, but very hesitant about the choices we have. So far we liked Yamaha Clavinova CLP320 and Arius YDP160. Is YDP enough for children as a first learning piano or we need Clavinova? Are there any other brands with similar quality/price? Thank you.

Edited by Anatoliy1 (12/07/09 11:29 PM)

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
The Right Mic Makes all the Difference. Piano Mics at Sweetwater

Click Here

#1320777 - 12/08/09 12:16 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Anatoliy1]
signa Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Ohio, USA
functionally, the 2 are pretty much the same, but CLP320 build quality is better. so, i would choose CLP320 over YDP160. but if you could spend a little more, then CLP330 is a much better choice.

#1320785 - 12/08/09 12:30 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: signa]
Kawai James Online   content
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Agreed.

Furthermore, as noted in a previous thread, the Clavinova models offer a superior warranty package to the that of the lower cost Arius.

Kind regards,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1320821 - 12/08/09 01:49 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Anatoliy1]
ChrisA Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Redondo Beach, California
Originally Posted By: Anatoliy1
We are looking for a piano for our children to start taking lessons (6 & 10 yr. old). We prefer digital, but very hesitant about the choices we have. So far we liked Yamaha Clavinova CLP320 and Arius YDP160. Is YDP enough for children as a first learning piano or we need Clavinova? Are there any other brands with similar quality/price? Thank you.

What are you looking for? Better sound, lower price, better key action?

The Casio CDP100 comes highly recommended to those on a $350 budget. Lots of people really like the Roland RD700GX for it's key action and sound. But that is a bit much for a 6 year old. I just bought a Yamaha P155 for About $1,000 because I thought it had the best key action and sound at that price point. It's certainly better than the YDP160. Kids could do (equally?) well on any of those with prices from $300 to $3,000. What is it you're looking for?

Edited by ChrisA (12/08/09 01:58 AM)

#1321007 - 12/08/09 11:31 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: ChrisA]
Anatoliy1 Offline

Thanks for all the replies. We are looking for an affordable home piano (preferably under $1K), 3 pedals, as close to the real piano in key action and sound as possible and the bottom line is: we do not want to spend a fortune on what we are not sure our children will like to do, yet not to get a lot of complains from a piano teacher about the instrument. Are there any good suggestions what we can buy and/or where we can look for the best deals on it? Thank you again.

#1321095 - 12/08/09 01:35 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Anatoliy1]
MarkL Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago Suburban
For kids that are just learning I'm not sure why you need 3 pedals, or are you really wanting a console type piano (piano that looks like a piece of furniture) as opposed to a stage piano (which looks like a large slab of black plastic with keys, and you set it on some kind of stand). The good stage pianos have the same action as their larger furniture enhanced cousins, but generally only have one pedal. If you want to stay under $1K you have many good options with a stage piano, relatively fewer options with a console. The sound on all such pianos is not going to be great because the speakers are small and not very powerful, but if you own a stereo you can plug it in and get a much improved sound.

#1321461 - 12/08/09 11:39 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: MarkL]
Anatoliy1 Offline

Thank you very much, it was very useful. What do you think about Yamaha P85? If it is suitable choice for a beginner, will it be enough and for how long? Also, what do you think on how it sounds? Thank you.

#1321473 - 12/08/09 11:54 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Anatoliy1]
Triryche Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
One approach is to spend as little as possible in case they don't take to it. At the lower price point (<=$500 US) the Casio Privia series is really hard to beat as far as bang for buck. And I would think most good practical teachers would agree that it is more than adequate for beginners to learn on.
If the do take to it and you eventually upgrade, you would be able to sell it fairly easily.

#1321584 - 12/09/09 04:44 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Anatoliy1]
Martin C. Doege Offline

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
Originally Posted By: Anatoliy1

The Clavinova and Arius are quite good, but of course the Casio PX-130, 330, and the Yamaha P-85 are also available with wooden stands and three pedals, and they are also quite decent in terms of touch and sound. If you later decide you want an acoustic after all (since you say you prefer a digital, which I take to mean you were also considering acoustics), you will not have paid as much for the digital and there will be more incentive to upgrade.

If you start out with a Clavinova, you might never upgrade or upgrade too late, thus impeding your childrens' progress. If your children have a piano teacher, perhaps you could ask her what she thinks?

#1333871 - 12/26/09 12:47 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Martin C. Doege]
Anatoliy1 Offline

Thank you all for your insights. We have bought Yamaha P155 using a coupon found on this forum for 20% off. We are quite happy with the purchase and grateful for any information we have found here. The piano plays and looks great with the L140 stand and Yamaha piano bench.
Marry Christmas and God bless!

#1333912 - 12/26/09 02:20 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Anatoliy1]
limavady Offline

Loc: California
I think you made the right choice and good for you for getting the coupon! To me this model is perfect in not spending too much, or too little and being sorry later, but getting a great DP. If you add some better speakers it will sound like one of the models costing well over twice as much, console clavinovas that is. Some people here have recommended the logitech speakers for about $120 on amazon i think they are. ----I do have the p155 myself and love it and usually play it using headphones so the speakers aren't a big issue; not that they're all that bad but upgrading to external speakers will get you to a fidelity you're able to also get with good headphones.

#1333931 - 12/26/09 03:20 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: limavady]
KeVan Offline

^
Have you actually tested out those Logitech speakers? They sound too good to be true. Especially since "decent" piano amps are quite expensive and are around half of what the P-155 itself cost. So if those speakers work, we might be on a breakthrough discovery!

#1333955 - 12/26/09 05:56 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: KeVan]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Earth
I've got considerable experience with the Logitech Z-2300 2.1 speakers...I have three sets of them.

They were discovered, quite by chance, to make digital pianos and arranger keyboards sound incredibly good.

The price is usually under $200, and you get two satellite speakers, a sub-woofer and a wired remote control.

My P-85 piano sounds better than digitals costing twice or even three times as much, because the Logitechs allow for the low notes to sound as they should, and the mids and highs are clear and distortion free.

Snazzy

#1334217 - 12/26/09 04:50 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: snazzyplayer]
KeVan Offline

So what about other speakers that are around the same price range as the Z-2300, so around the $200 price mark, would they deliver the same quality sound? Because there seems to be a sale on some speakers around 300.. which are now 150, do you think they'll work?

#1334227 - 12/26/09 05:03 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: KeVan]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

I can't say about other speakers, other than the Z-2300's. I've used these for almost a year now, and I'm always amazed at the power and the sound.

The bottom notes of my P-85 "clank" like a big old grand piano, and the mid and upper notes are just as clear and clean as one could want. You need a sub-woofer for that range, and the sub with the Z-2300 is potent.

Of course, it helps that the P-85 has a good basic piano sound to begin with, but the on-board speakers certainly do it no justice, whatsoever.

Logitech products are well made and well respected.

Snazzy

#1334263 - 12/26/09 06:01 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: snazzyplayer]
KeVan Offline

Thanks for the feedback. I see the Z-2300 is actually on sale too! It's at $60 off, so right now $150! I'll go pick one up right away. I hope it does my P-155 some justice.

#1334808 - 12/27/09 05:11 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: snazzyplayer]
Pianisti Offline

Originally Posted By: snazzyplayer
I've got considerable experience with the Logitech Z-2300 2.1 speakers...I have three sets of them.

They were discovered, quite by chance, to make digital pianos and arranger keyboards sound incredibly good.

Those plastic boxes make a digital piano sound good? Plastic boxes replacing the plastic boxes of a DP.

Everything is a matter of taste, but I wonder how that logitech compares to good headphones or even basic bookshelf speakers in terms of sound quality.

the Logitechs allow for the low notes to sound as they should, and the mids and highs are clear and distortion free.

Wow - if you are not already in the sales business, you really should consider getting into it as most of the people just take these kind of statements for real even if said by a salesman/-woman.

Could you define "clear and distortion free"?

Can you provide some test graphs also to support this statement as well (forget the graphs by Logitech)?

I have bumped into those boxes in the place of a friend of mine who listens to bad techno.

#1334905 - 12/27/09 07:00 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Pianisti]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Pianisti

Wow - if you are not already in the sales business, you really should consider getting into it as most of the people just take these kind of statements for real even if said by a salesman/-woman.

Could you define "clear and distortion free"?

Can you provide some test graphs also to support this statement as well (forget the graphs by Logitech)?

I have bumped into those boxes in the place of a friend of mine who listens to bad techno.

Hardly need to be in the sales business...I'm retired, just purchased a lovely Yamaha Avant Grand N3, and even I am envious of me. wink

"Clear and distortion free".....do I really have to define these terms for you?

I just realized they may be foreign to you, but let's just say, for simplicity sake, they mean the instrument sounds natural....like a piano.

I consider myself fortunate that I don't have any friends who listen to "bad techno", but I do have several who actually care about how their instruments sound...they are very pleased with the Logitech Z-2300's, as am I.

I also use a pair on my Korg PA2XPro arranger keyboard....awesome!

Logitech speakers make even Casio instruments sound better. wink

I realize that people like you only seem to believe specs, and I'm sorry, but I'm not one of those people...I rely on over 40 years of professional playing experience.

That's why I bought them....they sound really, really good...honest.

Snazzy

PS...borrow Mr.Bad Techno's system (if, in fact, they are Z-2300) and try them on your Casio...report to Piano World immediately after...I'll have them prepare the crow...how do you like it done? Would you like fries with it? wink

#1335178 - 12/28/09 03:49 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: snazzyplayer]
Pianisti Offline

I realize that people like you only seem to believe specs, and I'm sorry, but I'm not one of those people...I rely on over 40 years of professional playing experience.

That's why I bought them....they sound really, really good...honest.

I don't believe in specs as manufacturers are salespeople, but when tests are done by 3rd party audio professionals, until some point those tests do provide valuable information on what kind of system we are talking about as subjective issues are hard if not impossible to compare otherwise.

When you say "clear and distortion free" it should really mean clear and distortion free, but I guess for people like you smirk it is is the same as "some distortion" or "not so much distortion as the Creative Labs computer speakers I used to hook up to my DP"? I mean come on - they might be "better than average".

Here is another review on them:
http://hometheaterreview.com/logitech-z-2300-21-desktop-speaker-system-reviewed/

"The Z-2300 plays loud, which will benefit many types of material, such as movies and games...The subwoofer kept up with increases in the subwoofer volume knob, but at the extremes, it clipped a bit and distorted."

"The Z-2300 will leave audiophiles looking for more in terms of musicality when comparing the system to even the most basic bookshelf speakers."

But again - it's a matter of taste and depends what you are comparing it against to. I have not tried that set of the friend of mine with my Casio PX130 midi controller, but I might just do it. If they are a huge improvement then that 125 euros in not a bad price for them, but I don't think that I have use for them as I already own good headphones and basic bookshelf speakers (which do lack some of the bass though so hmmm).

#1335251 - 12/28/09 07:23 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Pianisti]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

I don't believe in specs as manufacturers are salespeople, but when tests are done by 3rd party audio professionals, until some point those tests do provide valuable information on what kind of system we are talking about as subjective issues are hard if not impossible to compare otherwise.

When you say "clear and distortion free" it should really mean clear and distortion free, but I guess for people like you smirk it is is the same as "some distortion" or "not so much distortion as the Creative Labs computer speakers I used to hook up to my DP"? I mean come on - they might be "better than average".

Here is another review on them:
http://hometheaterreview.com/logitech-z-2300-21-desktop-speaker-system-reviewed/

"The Z-2300 plays loud, which will benefit many types of material, such as movies and games...The subwoofer kept up with increases in the subwoofer volume knob, but at the extremes, it clipped a bit and distorted."

"The Z-2300 will leave audiophiles looking for more in terms of musicality when comparing the system to even the most basic bookshelf speakers."

You may have noticed the review you referred to is not done on a keyboard.

I actually have a set on my laptop, and I'm very pleased with their performance.

Whatever they have done with these speakers, they appear to be set up, probably accidentally, to work especially well with digital pianos and/or arranger keyboards.

Just last night, I just tried the Z-2300 system on my newly acquired PSR-S910, and was very impressed with how they handle the whole spectrum of sounds that these type of instruments produce.

If you need even more power, you can try the Logitech Z-5500 5.1, which is rated at 500 watts and can be set up very easily to stereo and thus work on a piano/arranger. I have several friends on the keyboard forums using these as well. One guy, even had them made into a system that can be carried to gigs, and I have several acquaintances that are using Z-2300 for Nursing Home gigs.

I can only recommend something that I've actually had real world experience with, so that's why I suggested the Z-2300. I also have tried the Z-5500 for a whole day, so I can recommend them as well, although for home use, they are a bit of overkill, in my opinion.

Any speaker system can be distorted, and especially if not set up properly, or if it is over-driven by the instrument it is amplifying; for example, the master volume of the piano, should be lower than that of the speaker system.

You need a sub woofer to get the low notes of a piano to "clank" with authority, and the Logitech's is easily up to the task.

Don't knock them till you've tried them....they are a bargain, and a very good bargain at that...honest.

Snazzy

#1335291 - 12/28/09 08:47 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: snazzyplayer]
MacMacMac Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
If you need even more power, you can try the Logitech Z-5500 5.1, which is rated at 500 watts ...
Be careful with the power ratings on PC speaker sets. The standards that apply to most audio equipment DO NOT apply to PC speakers.

In particular, audio equipment are rated at continuous output power.

PC speakers are rated in any way the manufacturer wants, often 10x higher than the honest rating, and sometimes even higher than that. (I've even seen 2000 watt PC speaker sets advertised for $30!) It's thoroughly dishonest.

If those "500 W speakers" were rated using the same standards as audio equipment, the result would be close to 30 W x 2 channels (or even lower if it's a x3 channel unit).

(The regulations went into effect in the late 70s. There were no PC speakers to regulate at that time.)

#1335301 - 12/28/09 09:09 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: MacMacMac]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Thanks Mac...I don't know the exact wattage, other than what the manufacturer states...the total wattage has been stated in RMS.

If you've tried the Logitech Z-5500 or the Z-2300, you'd probably figure those ratings are pretty accurate...they are quite loud.

Thanks again, for the clarification.

Snazzy

#1335325 - 12/28/09 09:55 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: snazzyplayer]
Pianisti Offline

Yeah watts don't mean a thing. Just ask audiophiles and they will tell you that the best amplifier is a tube amp pushing 8w.

How about that frequency response then?

Here is some good stuff about frequency response explained through a piano example:
http://www.axiomaudio.com/frequencyresponse.html

So the variables for assessing this Z2300 or any other audio system are:
1. Reference system or absolute best (e.g. linear frequency response with 0% distortion at 100dB)
2. The Z2300 system and it's capabilities compared to the reference system
3. Price

We cannot take into count the quality of the listeners hearing or the preferences of the listener.

I am not saying that those Logitechs would be absolute garbage or that they suck. I am sure they are an upgrade to most of the DP sound system as those usually really suck big time - even the holy Yamaha sucks with the integrated speakers.

But in order to have an objective view of the system - there has to be some figures and numbers generated in a "clean test environment" by a 3rd party.

For getting a personal opinion, of course there is no other choice than to try it out yourself.

Edited by Pianisti (12/28/09 10:00 AM)

#1335342 - 12/28/09 10:20 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Pianisti]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

We cannot take into count the quality of the listeners hearing or the preferences of the listener.
But in order to have an objective view of the system - there has to be some figures and numbers generated in a "clean test environment" by a 3rd party.

My "objective" view works very well for me...I have no leanings towards particular brands, other than using and recommending certain products under their umbrellas that perform above expectations.

We must take into account the quality of the listeners hearing...otherwise, it is a waste of time. Do we expect a novice to hear what a pro hears? Certainly not.

I know what I like, as I am sure you do as well. That's "objective" enough for me...I don't rely on someone else's idea of what sounds good for me.

May as well have someone go out and choose your clothes, or your car.

Not likely. wink

I am wise enough, as I hope you would be as well, to take heed if someone discovers or suggests a great piano sound system by accident, and to follow through with a test of my own, that does not depend on specs or 3rd party opinions , but on my own criteria and listening skills.

Snazzy

#1335411 - 12/28/09 11:36 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: snazzyplayer]
Pianisti Offline

We must take into account the quality of the listeners hearing...otherwise, it is a waste of time. Do we expect a novice to hear what a pro hears? Certainly not.

I don't understand this statement as the pro is no better in hearing than the novice from their own point of views. The pro doesn't have any better chance of giving advice than the novice when it comes to hearing.

Also you are missing the point here. When comparing two systems from an objective point of view, using science as a tool, it means that we can not take into count the listener at all and we should also get rid of the room variable and all the other variables and just concentrate on the system itself. It's better indicator of quality than any subjective "pro opinion" or "novice opinion" as they don't mean anything.

Distortion and frequency response for example can be measured quite accurately these days with proper equipment and test environment, but if you take 100 people and ask them what do they think about the distortion or frequency response of any system, all they can tell you is that Michael Jackson sounds great and dances even better.

That's why I think when giving statements such as "the Logitechs allow for the low notes to sound as they should, and the mids and highs are clear and distortion free" either back the statement up with some tangible proof or use words such as "in my opinion and this is just my opinion...".

Otherwise it's the same as saying that "my Toyota spends 2 gallons per 100 miles" when infact I don't know how much my Toyota spends - it's just how I feel so go buy a Toyota.

I am wise enough, as I hope you would be as well, to take heed if someone discovers or suggests a great piano sound system by accident, and to follow through with a test of my own, that does not depend on specs or 3rd party opinions , but on my own criteria and listening skills.

Like I stated I agree on this and there is no other way to go but to try it yourself and preferably at your place if possible. Even the best system might not work in another environment as the system is really all of the components and not just one component.

Edited by Pianisti (12/28/09 11:41 AM)

#1335414 - 12/28/09 11:41 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Pianisti]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

I don't understand this statement as the pro is no better in hearing than the novice from their own point of views. The pro doesn't have any better chance of giving advice than the novice.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this point...I certainly believe that a pro will know far more about what to listen for than a novice when evaluating a speaker system.

BTW, unless I state otherwise, all my statements are my own opinions...what else could they be?

Snazzy

#1335418 - 12/28/09 11:48 AM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: snazzyplayer]
Pianisti Offline

We'll have to agree to disagree on this point...I certainly believe that a pro will know far more about what to listen for than a novice when evaluating a system.

Snazzy

Then why is it that Brittney Spears/Michael Jackson etc is more popular than Wolfgang Amadeus although all the pros say that Wolfy is the best?

Are those people wrong? Do people vote wrong?

What kind of advice would a pro give to a deaf person when the deaf person has made his/her choice?

#1335431 - 12/28/09 12:04 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Pianisti]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Then why is it that Brittney Spears/Michael Jackson etc is more popular than Wolfgang Amadeus although all the pros say that Wolfy is the best?

Popularity has nothing to do with this subject...we are talking about assessing a sound system, and that a novice listener would not hear what a pro would hear.

I didn't know Brittney Spears and Michael Jackson were more popular than Wolfgang? Wow!

Of course it's not really fair, as poor old Wolfie can't write any more tunes, because there is six feet of soil keeping him from his piano. wink

Then again, Michael J. is pretty much in the same situation.

Brittney wins by default. Hardly sporting, is it? wink

Snazzy

#1335436 - 12/28/09 12:10 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: snazzyplayer]
Pianisti Offline

Popularity has nothing to do with this subject...we are talking about assessing a sound system, and that a novice listener would not hear what a pro would hear.

And the pro doesn't hear what the novice hears.

"Don't buy that - you don't need it. I'm a pro and I know better - buy this because I am a pro and I know better what is good for you".

#1335443 - 12/28/09 12:15 PM Re: First Piano Advice Needed [Re: Pianisti]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

"Don't buy that - you don't need it. I'm a pro and I know better - buy this because I am a pro and I know better what is good for you".

Yes, that about sums it up.

Thanks.

Snazzy

BTW...Consider this...would you take advice from a novice over a pro?

Edited by snazzyplayer (12/28/09 12:18 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!

Trade Regrets:
Barry "Bear" Arnaut

(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
(ad) Piano Music Sale - Dover Publications
Piano Music Sale
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Wanted to give jazz a chance, reverting back to classical
by Artur Gajewski
11/27/14 03:31 AM
anyone... listening to Greek Radio?
by Nikolas
11/27/14 12:38 AM
Weber piano sonatas: a "hidden" treasure
by jeffreyjones
11/27/14 12:32 AM
Yamaha Avantgrand N1 manufacturing date
by farain
11/26/14 11:12 PM
Is it really possible to ignore fingerings?
by bjorn of brekkukot
11/26/14 08:29 PM
Forum Stats
77065 Members
42 Forums
159387 Topics
2341341 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission