Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 6 of 46 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 >
Topic Options
#1373124 - 02/13/10 11:16 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: ChrisA]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern NJ
Originally Posted By: ChrisA
People are saying the CP1 is much better sounding then the P155. I assume there is "next generation" level of improvement. But according to your analysis abut the only difference is that he CP1 uses less note stretching.

The looping is much better, and I think that is the main difference, actually.

I think there must be something more that is different. "Simple" things like how the model piano has mic'd or the size of the recording room or the brand of microphone could make a huge difference. So a question: What kind of test could capture this?

I'm more interested in what they're technically doing in DPs that correlates to what I hear. I'll be pickier about the actual sound when I know they're devoting enough memory / computational resources to it. Until then, for me anyway, it's kind of a cruel joke.

One other thing, You seem to not hear the key off samples. I know the P155 and other DPs tested have key off. (You should hear the key-off sample on the harpsichord voice, it is unmistakeable from across the room even with TV noise going on.)

The P155 default setting it low but I can crank up the volume on the key off sample but that is not the way to go. I think, maybe your test is insensitive to key off.

The key-off sample on the P-120/140/155 harpsichord is really wonderful - it completely adds to the realism, and my hat is sincerely off to Yamaha for doing that patch so well.

For the piano however, what I'm not hearing in the second phase of the DPBSD sympathetic resonance test is where 11 keys lift simultaneously. Pianoteq clearly makes a key-up sound there, as does a real piano, and several of the better PC samplers. Surely that can't be a fault of my test.

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
Kawai Superb Stage Piano and Controller

Click Here

#1373139 - 02/13/10 11:26 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: Melodialworks Music]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Melodialworks Music
The DP BSD is not the be all and end all - especially for an instrument that combines samples and modeling. (And also, let's not forget that the interpretation of the test results is to a certain extent subjective - and being made by one individual).

Yes and yes!

I've said from the start that is more of a go / no-go test for technical issues mainly associated with samplers, not a test-of-all-tests. That said, you can clearly hear many subjective things in the results if you listen for them.

I'm hoping others will listen to and analyze the MP3 files openly, so there can be more of a consensus that others can trust. I feel a bit naked being the only one who posts reviews here.

#1373276 - 02/14/10 03:56 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: dewster]
madshi Offline

Thanks to Lawrence for providing the CP1 CFIII MP3 - we've all been waiting for that, I guess!

I'm with dewster here, I don't really understand how they can still be using stretching and looping. I mean, they seem to (or at least claim to) have gone the full mile with the Rhodes and DX7 sounds. And they claim they've used the "best available technology" for every sound type. Surely using stretching and looping is not the "best available technology", so I'm disappointed. Ok, so maybe they did the looping really well, and maybe it plays just fine. But I had really hoped the CP1/CP5 would be a revolutionary step up, where they've pulled out all the stops...

-------

Now I may be gready, but @Lawrence, could you also do the S6 and one of the (reportedly fully modeled) Rhodes? I'm aware that the Rhodes is out of topic, but I'd love to see what they really did with the Rhodes and how it affects the BSD results. Thanks much!

#1373289 - 02/14/10 04:45 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: madshi]
Kawai James Online   content
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Originally Posted By: madshi
I mean, they seem to (or at least claim to) have gone the full mile with the Rhodes and DX7 sounds.

Yes, because that's the focus of the instrument.

I don't expect Yamaha's latest sound technology to be fully exploited for reproducing acoustic piano sounds until the next series of Clavinova models are launched...because that's the focus of those instruments.

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1373293 - 02/14/10 05:02 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: Kawai James]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, United Kingdom
James, this is an interesting point and it was brought up during the discussion about the apparently non-graded action of the CP1 and 5.

I suppose the potential buyer or any interested party can pick up a vibe from what the manufacturer gets out into the public domain. I'm not saying you're wrong but personally I don't get this idea that the acoustic pianos are intended to be secondary to the electro-acoustics and DX-7s. I did with the Nord Electro. I think Clavia were quite explicit, initially calling the AP patches a "bonus".

It's just my impression but I think Yamaha would want us to believe the APs are intrinsic to the purpose of the instrument. I feel the only change of focus is that they have now given EP sounds equal status, which is a first for a Yamaha DP. It would be useful to get an official steer from Yamaha on this. If you are right it would maybe make some sense given the action and the performance in the DPBS test.

Cheers,

Steve

#1373302 - 02/14/10 05:11 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: EssBrace]
Kawai James Online   content
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Steve, you're right, this topic has been discussed at considerable length in the main CP1/CP5/CP50 thread - my apologies, it wasn't my intention to bring it up here.

However, I get the impression that the piano sounds in the CP1, while no doubt excellent, are intended for gigging musicians, not classical pianists.

We did have a couple of Yamaha folks posting here not so long ago, so I expect if they are following this thread (which they surely must be...), they will clarify this point.

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1373307 - 02/14/10 05:50 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: Kawai James]
madshi Offline

Originally Posted By: KAWAI James
I mean, they seem to (or at least claim to) have gone the full mile with the Rhodes and DX7 sounds.

Yes, because that's the focus of the instrument.

Not sure if I agree with that:

- in the list of patches, APs come first, EPs afterwards
- every CP1/5 material I've seen mentions APs first

Maybe the CP1/5 development team had a different focus, and the marketing department didn't notice, or didn't agree? Of course that's possible. But even then, I still don't really understand the developers. They've reduced the amount of stretching in the CP1/5. Why reducing it? Why not dropping it altogether? Being a (software) developer myself, that doesn't make *ANY* sense to me whatsoever. Obviously they've consciously decided to keep using stretching, but why? Just to save a few pennies (or dollars)? Is that the right approach when talking about an instrument described as:

"The development of the new CP series started with the no-compromise CP1"

Looping and stretching are compromises, based on yesterday's hardware limitations which have long since gone.

#1373313 - 02/14/10 06:13 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: madshi]
BazC Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Cambridgeshire, UK
Looping and stretching are compromises, based on yesterday's hardware limitations which have long since gone.

I think there's a tendency on this forum to get overly analytical, how much stretching, looping and how many velocity layers are used are ultimately irrelevant. What really matters is how an instrument sounds and all reports I've heard say the Cp1/5/50 sound fantastic!

Korg SP200, Pianoteq

#1373337 - 02/14/10 07:25 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: BazC]
madshi Offline

Originally Posted By: BazC

I think there's a tendency on this forum to get overly analytical

You can always "review" something based on technical facts and based on subjective impression. I believe both types of reviews are important and have their place.

how much stretching, looping and how many velocity layers are used are ultimately irrelevant. What really matters is how an instrument sounds and all reports I've heard say the Cp1/5/50 sound fantastic!

"Sound fanstatic" compared to what? Compared to other DPs (all of which are also looping)?

The point is: Even if the CP1/5 "sound fantastic", they would sound even better if neither stretching nor looping was used. Nobody in his right mind could refute that. The only question is: How big would the difference be? Maybe it would be small enough to not matter. But who knows...

Is it not disappointing to you that the "no-compromise" advertized CP1 uses significant technical compromises for AP reproduction which could have been avoided rather easily?

#1373432 - 02/14/10 10:40 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: madshi]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

madshi, keep it up! You are very eloquently saying everything I've been thinking.

PC pianos have run half-way around the world while DPs are putting their shoes on.

Our next DP may be a Roland. They claim the SuperNATURAL piano has no looping, stretching, or velocity stepping, and Roland is pretty up-front about the size of the bulk sample memory. Now if I could only get my hands on a DPBSD sample of it...

Edited by dewster (02/14/10 10:59 AM)

#1373500 - 02/14/10 12:02 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: dewster]
madshi Offline

@dewster,

yeah, I'd also love to see SuperNATURAL tested. Also Roland RD700GX (pre SuperNATURAL), Kawai CA93 and Yamaha Avant Grand would be quite interesting... smile

BTW, Roland claims they used V-Piano technology to implement velocity steps and decay-tone-change. I wonder if their SuperNATURAL really uses full sampling, or whether they use their old "short" sampling data with just some more processing on top?

@James, would there be any chance for some Kawai test MP3s from you?

#1373504 - 02/14/10 12:07 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: dewster]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

While I'm wishing for MP3s, does anyone own a Limex Vienna Grand Piano rack unit? If so, I'd be very grateful for samples of:

2 Grand Piano - lineare Verteilung der 7 Layer
3 Grand Piano - Klassik

They sound really nice in the demos over there. Interesting product.

#1373556 - 02/14/10 12:54 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: madshi]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

I'd also love to see SuperNATURAL tested. Also Roland RD700GX (pre SuperNATURAL)

Isn't the "Superior Grand" patch the same in the GX and SX? If so, that's already been reviewed. Unfortunately not very superior IMO.

What are they going to call these patches when they finally hit on one that is actually any good?

"Superior Grand - trust us, it really sounds great this time, honest!"

#1373569 - 02/14/10 01:17 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: dewster]
madshi Offline

Originally Posted By: dewster
I'd also love to see SuperNATURAL tested. Also Roland RD700GX (pre SuperNATURAL)

Isn't the "Superior Grand" patch the same in the GX and SX? If so, that's already been reviewed.

From what I've read around the web, the RD700SX and RD300GX share the same AP sound, but the RD700GX's AP is better.

Edit: The main AP patch on the RD700GX seems to be named "Expressive Grand".

BTW, I've just read that SRX cards usually have only 64MB ROM. Which means that the SuperNATURAL SRX extension card probably doesn't have a "fully" sampled piano. Probably they improved velocity and decay purely through added processing...

Edited by madshi (02/14/10 01:20 PM)

#1373651 - 02/14/10 02:26 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: madshi]
BazC Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Cambridgeshire, UK
Is it not disappointing to you that the "no-compromise" advertized CP1 uses significant technical compromises for AP reproduction which could have been avoided rather easily

Nope! I don't care if they're using the latest and greatest sampling and modelling technology or clockwork and talented hamsters! As long as they play and sound great!

Dr.Popper and others have tried these pianos and said how impressed they were, they also said they heard no stretching or looping. What does it matter if it's there if you can't hear it?

I'm certainly not going condemn them for using old technology until I've had the chance to try them for myself!

Korg SP200, Pianoteq

#1373657 - 02/14/10 02:36 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: BazC]
Melodialworks Music Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada

Nope! I don't care if they're using the latest and greatest sampling and modelling technology or clockwork and talented hamsters! As long as they play and sound great!

Dr.Popper and others have tried these pianos and said how impressed they were, they also said they heard no stretching or looping. What does it matter if it's there if you can't hear it?

I'm certainly not going condemn them for using old technology until I've had the chance to try them for myself!

Finally, a voice of reason! GIANT +1
Yamaha NU1 + Production Grand

#1373702 - 02/14/10 03:17 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: Melodialworks Music]
daviel Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Waxahachie, Texas
very well put, sir!

David Loving, Waxahachie, Texas

#1373716 - 02/14/10 03:38 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: daviel]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Earth
I have to agree with BazC and the above posters.

I get all kinds of compliments from other piano players on the sound quality of my lowly little P-85.

Got another great compliment today from the bass player at our jam session...he thought the P-85 cost at least $2000...quite shocked when I told him the price.

I have several friends that managed to get a CP-1...not one of them said anything but high praise for the acoustic piano sounds, not to mention the fine EP's as well.

Detailed, perhaps even obsessive (well we all know he is wink ), analysis is fine...but it is only one aspect, and there are many other things that influence us when we purchase an instrument.

I think Dewster should reserve his personal comments about any of these tested pianos, no matter what make or model, until he has actually spent some time playing them.

JMO,

Snazzy

#1373771 - 02/14/10 04:43 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: snazzyplayer]
CyberGene Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Sofia, Bulgaria
I thought reserving personal opinions (regardless of their origin) was a part of my ex-communist country's history smile Dewster is perfectly right for himself and he is perfectly free to express his opinions here. It's your right to ignore those opinions or argue them in the context they are presented (in this case the context is a very systematical analysis of digital piano recordings). Suggestions he should reserve his personal opinions seems to be a little bit intolerant towards people who have systematic and demanding nature of scientific type.

#1373773 - 02/14/10 04:45 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: CyberGene]
CyberGene Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Sofia, Bulgaria
And sorry for my obviously stupid English frown

#1373787 - 02/14/10 05:04 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: CyberGene]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: CyberGene
Dewster is perfectly right for himself and he is perfectly free to express his opinions here.

Yes, that's true, and I'm perfectly right, for myself, in voicing my opinion that he should reserve personal judgements, on pianos he has not played.

I think you are using an out of context example to pass judgement on my statements...we weren't discussing your ex-communist county's history, were we?

You are the intolerant one...you obviously can't tolerate me making my opinion about Dewster...otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation now, would we?

Snazzy

#1373805 - 02/14/10 05:25 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: snazzyplayer]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, United Kingdom
I can see both sides. He (Dewster) may not have played certain pianos but he has exposed some of the engineering behind the products and offers an opinion based on that. Fair enough. Subjectively listening to the instruments (or preferably playing them) gives another kind of insight.

I've found the CP1 to sound very promising on the mp3s in the public domain but I would have to admit to being slightly disappointed following the DPBS test. I mean, it's like lifting the bonnet on a Rolls Royce and finding a Ford engine. And I know you could say that it wouldn't matter as long as the car drove well and I do understand that but from an engineering standpoint it would be, I don't know, incongruous to say the least.

Steve

#1373813 - 02/14/10 05:31 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: EssBrace]
snazzyplayer Offline
500 Post Club Member

Whatever...

I know I'm finished with this thread/topic, until I've played the CP-1/CP-5 for myself.

Snazzy

#1373831 - 02/14/10 05:47 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: BazC]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Ok, hamsters, fine, whatever - it's when those hamsters start cranking out audible looping that I care.

Have you even listened to the MP3? I can hear looping pretty clearly on C4.

There's positively, absolutely, definitely more to a DP than just sound, but this thread is devoted to technical aspects of sound generation. If anyone wants to make a thread devoted to keyboard feel, keyboard/sound connection, stage performance, etc. then knock yourself out. Just don't get mad at me for not including such things here.

I did say it sounded pretty fantastic. For a DP. But I think this is a bit of "kill the messenger". I didn't design the thing, I'm just trying to report on some technical aspects of the sound as accurately as I can. I also have subjective opinions about how those various things strike me, which is not a crime.

#1373841 - 02/14/10 06:00 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: EssBrace]
dewster Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: EssBrace
I've found the CP1 to sound very promising on the mp3s in the public domain but I would have to admit to being slightly disappointed following the DPBS test. I mean, it's like lifting the bonnet on a Rolls Royce and finding a Ford engine.

This was my experience exactly. I really like the sound of the CP1 when playing various pieces on the web, but the DPBSD exposed some rather painful aspects that I personally find problematic. Believe me, for all my ragging on Yamaha, I really wanted to like the CPs. I went out of my way to do the analysis as fairly as I could.

Everyone is free to listen to and analyze the MP3 and post what they think here. This is an open forum, and I hope others will take on some of the analysis, even if only to counter my findings in some way. For instance, looping is often difficult to ascertain on the lowest notes, and stretching is usually difficult to determine at the high end.

If anyone here really likes the latest CPs, by all means buy one, I won't think any less of you - not that that should even matter. We're all adults here, we should all be able to make up our own minds about such things.

#1373999 - 02/14/10 08:21 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: dewster]
Melodialworks Music Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada

Believe me, for all my ragging on Yamaha, I really wanted to like the CPs. I went out of my way to do the analysis as fairly as I could.

I don't believe that you have. You have designed a test suitable for some aspects of a sampled instrument. However, the CP1 is sampled + modeling. You've ignored or discounted the modeled aspects which contribute to the whole package. You've ignored or discounted the interaction of those two elements. You've possibly influenced some to no longer even consider the CP1 / CP5 / CP50. I don't think that that is fair to a brand new product offering.

If anyone here really likes the latest CPs, by all means buy one, I won't think any less of you - not that that should even matter.

Wow. Glad to have your permission. Now I can go ahead and purchase a CP1. Oh, wait. I already did.

I've got pretty good ears, actually very good ears, and I'm a very successful musician. In other words, I can actually play the instruments I buy, and make money doing it.

I've felt rather insulted by my latest acquisition - CP1 - being panned (to use polite language) without all of the AP features / technology being considered. It's a hybrid, for God's sake. It's unfair to ignore the the modeled aspects, and their interpolation with the sampled.

OK. Now that I've gotten that out of my system. I too am out of this thread.
Yamaha NU1 + Production Grand

#1374076 - 02/14/10 10:15 PM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: Melodialworks Music]
jmmec Offline

Loc: New Mexico (yes, USA!)
Wowsers....

dewster, you're an amazing fellow. I'll send you an HP-307 sample once it arrives in a few weeks (unless someone else beats me to it). I want the honest truth, insofar as your test is able to reveal. smile

https://vimeo.com/58278342

#1374283 - 02/15/10 01:09 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: jmmec]
mucci Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Munich, Germany
Some people seem to be really pissed off by this technical test... They just ignore the fact which dewster clearly stated, that this test is just an indication, but never a real sound quality test.

Anyway, I'll send dewster the CA-63 MP3 (which is soundwise identical to the CA-93) as soon as possible. The only thing I'm waiting for is the announced firmware update so that the sound sample represents the current improvements.

Edited by kawaian (02/15/10 05:11 AM)

#1374288 - 02/15/10 01:18 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: jmmec]
Dr Popper Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hancock Park LA (not again)
I got my CP1 today... I would state that to my ears there is no audible stretching or looping on this board when I'm playing it. I do not care what any software analysis says about this board I think that this is the second best acoustic sound on a DP I've ever heard (the first isn't even released yet) I trust my ears far more then I trust anything else and the CP1 gets a big thumbs up from me. Ivory II sounds synthetic by comparison and the Roland "Supernatural" kit is a totally different tonality to the CP1/5/50 and cannot compare. Mind you I consider the S6 piano patch in the s90Xs to be completely adequate for nearly every piano piece I need to play. The CP1/5/50 is if anything ...overkill in sound quality for a stage piano. Its more then you will ever need.

#1374296 - 02/15/10 01:31 AM Re: The DP BSD Project! [Re: snazzyplayer]
theJourney Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Banned
Originally Posted By: snazzyplayer
Whatever...

I know I'm finished with this thread/topic, until I've played the CP-1/CP-5 for myself.

Snazzy

The denial or avoidance of disconfirming evidence is a common ego defense mechanism associated with the experience of cognitive dissonance felt as emotions arising from the anxiety otherwise known as decision regret or buyer's remorse. YMMV.

Page 6 of 46 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Do you need piano cover?
by myip
09/24/14 12:23 AM
It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference - Todd Rundgren - Perf.
by Chris Huebner
09/24/14 12:09 AM
Seattle area musicians needed for Bach's birthday
by quodlibet
09/23/14 11:47 PM
Mason & Hamlin- The Skinny?
by Miguel Rey
09/23/14 09:55 PM
crazy fingers, or mind of their own
by Barry1963
09/23/14 09:52 PM
Who's Online
97 registered (ando, anotherscott, Anne'sson, 34 invisible), 1104 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76297 Members
42 Forums
157721 Topics
2316722 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission