I've had mine (okay, it's big brother LP-350) for a few months now, and find the sound varies tremendously based on the speakers it's playing through. I've run it through its stock speakers, my computer speakers, and at least 4 different pairs of headphones of varying quality (Air Canada freebies on up to some "out of my price range" Sennheisers.) No two sound the same, and through each set, different areas sound better than others. My favorite has to be the Radio Shack headphones my wife bought me. (Sorry, I don't remember the model number, but they were in the $20 - $60 range.) Good base response, the mids are clean, and the highs pick up a lot of subtlety you don't hear through the stock speakers. A little more bassy than the Sennheisers, but not enough of a difference to spend 5 times the dough. (Come to think of it, that's why I went with the Korg in the first place--about 90% of the Clavinovas I was comparing to, but less than half the price...)

I like the touch better than my acoustic. It's actually more responsive to my touch. (Note: my acoustic isn't exactly a Steinway.)

Later,

K