Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1421363 - 04/21/10 02:22 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Mattardo]
Horowitzian Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Mattardo
[...] I think autopsies of wheat-thresher accidents is the 3rd one you're not supposed to discuss over dinner..

Autopsies of any sort for that matter. sick

Edited by Horowitzian (04/21/10 02:22 PM)

(ad) Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#1421529 - 04/21/10 06:23 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: fuzzy8balls]
Orange Soda King Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Louisville, Kentucky, United S...
Personally, I'd like to be with a woman who could play classical piano well. I don't know yet if it would matter if she had made it her profession (like I plan to) or not, but I think it would be great to have someone who understood me.

Since I want to be a professor also, if worse came to worse I could do the majority of my practicing in my office.

Originally Posted By: fuzzy8balls
I wish I could find a violinist to play with (in all meanings) =) hehe

That's a pretty cool little post there buddy.

Edited by Orange Soda King (04/21/10 06:30 PM)

#1421565 - 04/21/10 07:00 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Orange Soda King]
ChopinLives81 Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New York City
Piano World Dating website anyone???

Sounds like a good idea right about now grin

Think about it, a matchmaker board for PW singles everywhere..haha!!

Check my videos @:
http://www.youtube.com/user/chopinlives81

#1421736 - 04/21/10 11:49 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: ChopinLives81]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: in the past
I guess I'm pretty lucky to have found someone who is also a pianist and has the same passion about music as I do... and the same goals, which I think is very important. I can't imagine being with someone who is not in music.. I think that would be very weird for me.

But then again, I also can't imagine being with anyone else besides my man heart

'I want to invest my emotions only in music; it will never disappoint me or hurt me - it is a safe place to be.'

#1421767 - 04/22/10 12:51 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Pogorelich.]
Rui725 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: AngelinaPogorelich
I guess I'm pretty lucky to have found someone who is also a pianist and has the same passion about music as I do... and the same goals, which I think is very important. I can't imagine being with someone who is not in music.. I think that would be very weird for me.

But then again, I also can't imagine being with anyone else besides my man heart

Logically, the next step should be this:
http://www.dirtyragz.com/productdetails.aspx?pid=308&o1=1183

#1421883 - 04/22/10 07:38 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Rui725]
Mattardo Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Rui725

Logically, the next step should be this:
http://www.dirtyragz.com/productdetails.aspx?pid=308&o1=1183

Such an inspiring shirt ha.

#1421894 - 04/22/10 08:18 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Mattardo]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Hahaha well not for another 5 years at least..

'I want to invest my emotions only in music; it will never disappoint me or hurt me - it is a safe place to be.'

#1421928 - 04/22/10 09:47 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Mattardo]
Legal Beagle Offline
500 Post Club Member

Quote:

Yeah, no kidding. This is going to be OT and nothing but a personal rant, but here goes anyway:

The T-shirt is cute and all, and I understand it's just supposed to be something funny... but the "game over" caption and the frowning groom get my dander up a little. I'm increasingly annoyed and offended by the ever-perpetuated "joke" that men don't want to get married... women have to trap them into it... it's the end of their life as they know it... etc.

You know, not all men are like that. I am not only madly in love with my wife, but thrilled to be married to her (I was much more keen to get married than she was!). I happen to want a committed, caring, supportive relationship with her that is going to grow and deepen more and more as time goes by together. What a wonderful way to enrich your life! And the older I get, the more I realize that a lot of men around me really feel exactly the same way, but because of the popular culture myth to the contrary, many of them think it would be "unmanly" to admit it. What a pity, IMO.

#1421936 - 04/22/10 10:11 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Legal Beagle]
Elene Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: near keyboard, mouth open
Wasn't there a movie about this-- I think it was called The Competition?

I fell in love with a pianist when he was 10 and I was 11. We kind of grew up together. Last I heard of him, he was doing a lot of drugs, treating his wife abusively, and not playing anymore.

I have some sort of bizarre predilection for keyboard players, which has continued over the years. Won't bore you with the stories.

However, I married a woodwind player (who is really a closet percussionist). Sometimes he does play the piano, though. If I am ill or out of sorts, I find that if I curl up under the grand and soak up the sound while he improvises, I feel much better.

We've been together for over 30 years. I regret that we're not in a band or ensemble anymore like we were early on. I do dance with his band, though, so I get to be part of the show sometimes.

Perhaps a dating service for musicians could be a real moneymaker for someone! Except that musicians often don't have money....

Elene

Blog: http://elenedom.wordpress.com

#1422659 - 04/23/10 12:54 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Elene]
MaryAnna Offline

Loc: Florida
I was married to a serious amateur guitarist for 18 years, which worked out well, musically. (I fall into the serious amateur category, too, pianistically--my education is in engineering and I write mystery novels now. But the piano is my sanity-keeper, and my music of choice is classical.) He was an excellent musician and our acoustic trio played around town for much of our marriage. Music was not the problem...

A few months ago, I went out once with a man who was so obviously not right for me. I spent the afternoon wishing a bus would roll past so that I could throw myself under its wheels. When the date was finally over, he wouldn't let me leave until he'd played his treasured guitar for me. So there we sat in the parking lot and I learned that, not only is he a not-enthralling date, he's a pretty bad guitar player. And I thought, "Oh, no. Is my dating pool now radically smaller, because I couldn't stand spending the rest of my life listening to this and smiling and saying, 'That's great, sweetie!'?"

Lately, I've been going out with a man who attended a music conservatory until he dropped out to travel the world as a sound engineer for the likes of Elton John and Stevie Wonder. He works in a completely different field now, but he plays a bunch of instruments, composes, sings. I thought, "Oh, great. *He's* going to want to throw himself under a bus when he hears me play."

But no. He likes to show me new blues licks on the piano and to try to teach me guitar. He says I sing like a young Joni Mitchell (extra-nice since I think he knew her when she was young) and he says I'm a kick-*ss sightreader. So maybe the answer is that if the relationship is good in other ways, a disparity in musical ability can be overlooked. In this case, it's way too soon to tell.

I do know that the down-side of dating musicians in particular and artists in general is that they are an extremely eccentric bunch. Not talking about anybody in particular. Just sayin'...
Blogging at maryannaevans@blogspot.com

#1422665 - 04/23/10 01:12 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Legal Beagle]
Rui725 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Legal Beagle
Quote:

Yeah, no kidding. This is going to be OT and nothing but a personal rant, but here goes anyway:

The T-shirt is cute and all, and I understand it's just supposed to be something funny... but the "game over" caption and the frowning groom get my dander up a little. I'm increasingly annoyed and offended by the ever-perpetuated "joke" that men don't want to get married... women have to trap them into it... it's the end of their life as they know it... etc.

You know, not all men are like that. I am not only madly in love with my wife, but thrilled to be married to her (I was much more keen to get married than she was!). I happen to want a committed, caring, supportive relationship with her that is going to grow and deepen more and more as time goes by together. What a wonderful way to enrich your life! And the older I get, the more I realize that a lot of men around me really feel exactly the same way, but because of the popular culture myth to the contrary, many of them think it would be "unmanly" to admit it. What a pity, IMO.

Depends on what stage of life you are in. A man in his early 20's with that mentality, not as likely as someone in his early 30's and 40's. It's innocent fun and I like the t-shirt. I'm happy that you have found that right one for you but not everyone is fortunate enough to have that experience in life. Better off romanticizing oneself with the piano than placing any time on a species that is so deceptive and unreliable. OT end.

Edited by Rui725 (04/23/10 01:21 PM)

#1422737 - 04/23/10 02:45 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: BruceD]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Originally Posted By: BruceD
What sort of future is there in a relationship where one not only does not share the other's passion but is an "ignoramus" about it? Is she really your "soul-mate"?
I don't think the partners in a relationship necessarily have to share the same passions. In fact, if a relationship is based only on shared passions, is it possible to run into problems down the road? Because over a lifetime, those passions are likely to change. Personally, I have found it very fulfilling to learn about my husband's interests, respect and support them, share them to the level we can, and keep my own interests alive to share with him.

#1422986 - 04/23/10 11:11 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Rui725]
Mattardo Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Rui725
Originally Posted By: Legal Beagle
Quote:

Depends on what stage of life you are in. A man in his early 20's with that mentality, not as likely as someone in his early 30's and 40's. It's innocent fun and I like the t-shirt. I'm happy that you have found that right one for you but not everyone is fortunate enough to have that experience in life. Better off romanticizing oneself with the piano than placing any time on a species that is so deceptive and unreliable. OT end.

Sounds like a Brahms fan! cool

#1422997 - 04/23/10 11:40 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Mattardo]
argerichfan Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Pacific Northwest, US.

Then best approached with caution.

I had a friend several years ago who thought Brahms the greatest composer since Beethoven. That's fair enough; there's an awful lot going for that. But here was the catch: he hated Liszt. As a result the battle lines were always drawn between us, and he just couldn't settle for enjoying both composers. It was one to the exclusion of the other. No compromise.

Disclaimer: my friend was not a musician. He somewhat liked Elgar -and you can vaguely hear the 1st mov't of the Brahms 3rd symphony in the background of the 1st mov't of Elgar's 2nd- but basically he felt music was finished off with Brahms. How do you argue with that? And we won't mention the Wagner issues...

#1423004 - 04/23/10 11:47 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: argerichfan]
stores Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: Here, as opposed to there
Originally Posted By: argerichfan

Then best approached with caution.

I had a friend several years ago who thought Brahms the greatest composer since Beethoven. That's fair enough; there's an awful lot going for that. But here was the catch: he hated Liszt. As a result the battle lines were always drawn between us, and he just couldn't settle for enjoying both composers. It was one to the exclusion of the other. No compromise.

Disclaimer: my friend was not a musician. He somewhat liked Elgar -and you can vaguely hear the 1st mov't of the Brahms 3rd symphony in the background of the 1st mov't of Elgar's 2nd- but basically he felt music was finished off with Brahms. How do you argue with that? And we won't mention the Wagner issues...

Your friend followed in Brahms' footsteps quite closely. I'm not sure that Brahms HATED Liszt, but the two weren't all too fond of each other. I take it he wasn't a Wagner fan, eh? Can't say I blame him lol.

"And if we look at the works of J.S. Bach — a benevolent god to which all musicians should offer a prayer to defend themselves against mediocrity... -Debussy

"It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right."

♪ ≠ $

#1423008 - 04/23/10 11:52 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: argerichfan]
beet31425 Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Bay Area, CA
Jason, I used to hate Liszt too (until about six months ago). Even though I loved Mahler and Wagner (and I'm sure would love Elgar too if I knew him better).

Your friend sounds different, if his dislike of Liszt was a specific case of the general rule of disliking everyone after Brahms! But still, everyone has such different opinions; how can you expect them to line up? I love Schoenberg, but if I drew battle lines around him, my life would be very lonely. smile

-Jason

Edited by beet31425 (04/23/10 11:52 PM)

#1423012 - 04/23/10 11:59 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: MaryBee]
BruceD Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Victoria, BC
Originally Posted By: MaryBee
What sort of future is there in a relationship where one not only does not share the other's passion but is an "ignoramus" about it? Is she really your "soul-mate"?
I don't think the partners in a relationship necessarily have to share the same passions. In fact, if a relationship is based only on shared passions, is it possible to run into problems down the road? Because over a lifetime, those passions are likely to change. Personally, I have found it very fulfilling to learn about my husband's interests, respect and support them, share them to the level we can, and keep my own interests alive to share with him.

I think your situation and the one described are totally different. I didn't say she has to share his passion but she should least respect it or respect him for it.

I guess you missed the part where he said that she was an "ignoramus" about his passion. If she is totally ignorant about and uninterested in his passion and has no desire to share in it, how long is it going to be before she is so bored by it that she either ridicules it or ridicules him?
Writing from Paris until 15 May, 2014

#1423028 - 04/24/10 12:14 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: stores]
argerichfan Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: stores
I take it he wasn't a Wagner fan, eh? Can't say I blame him lol.

Seriously? I adore Wagner, though recent Met b'casts this season of Verdi operas have proven to me once again that Verdi was a sovereign master. Even Stiffelio (the last opera before the BIG THREE) had my undivided attention. Verdi rocks.

#1423032 - 04/24/10 12:19 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: argerichfan]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Seriously? I adore Wagner, though recent Met b'casts this season of Verdi operas have proven to me once again that Verdi was a sovereign master. Even Stiffelio (the last opera before the BIG THREE) had my undivided attention. Verdi rocks.

Wagner is amazing!! Stores better watch it...

#1423034 - 04/24/10 12:25 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: beet31425]
argerichfan Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: beet31425
Jason, I used to hate Liszt too (until about six months ago). Even though I loved Mahler and Wagner (and I'm sure would love Elgar too if I knew him better).

Your friend sounds different, if his dislike of Liszt was a specific case of the general rule of disliking everyone after Brahms! But still, everyone has such different opinions; how can you expect them to line up? I love Schoenberg, but if I drew battle lines around him, my life would be very lonely. smile

Jason, my good mate, what caused you to change your opinion of Liszt? A particular piece or reading about him? Do tell.

You would like Elgar. It is music of very intense, yet personal, integrity and seriousness. Brits like to claim him as their 'own', but with the exception of the occasional music, there is nothing particularly British about Elgar at all. He firmly belongs in the European Mahler-Strauss school.

I'm not really big on Schoenberg. I like the piano and violin concertos, a bit of Moses and Aaron, but the piano music and the wind quintet tend to bypass me. I have not reached 30 yet, so that needs to be kept in mind. Thanks for your post.

#1423037 - 04/24/10 12:27 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Pogorelich.]
argerichfan Offline
8000 Post Club Member

What does your boyfriend think about Wagner? And what pop music does he like? Inquiring minds wish to know. wink

#1423051 - 04/24/10 12:53 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: argerichfan]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

What does your boyfriend think about Wagner? And what pop music does he like? Inquiring minds wish to know. wink

He loves Wagner too. He doesn't really like pop music.. every time we go to a bar or something we both make fun of whatever's playing. Rarely he'll say he doesn't "mind" some pop song playing in the background. He's hardcore classical =) Kind of like me, but at least I listen to some 70s rock, like Zeppelin. It's really strange, I've never met anyone, save for one or two profs/teachers, who knows as much about music as he does.

#1423090 - 04/24/10 02:37 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Pogorelich.]
Rui725 Offline
500 Post Club Member

I dated this girl once, during a outing one night with her best friend and room mate, she asked everyone this question: "If there was one thing you would want someone you love do for you, what would it be." We all had a bunch of wine and I answered truthfully. I said, I would want that other person to attend a performance of Mahler's 5th with me. Fast forward 5 seconds and:

"blank stare from everyone, including the girl I was dating."

It didn't work out.

She liked hip-hop, I liked classical, though it was fun while it lasted, I found similar musical taste to be a pretty high on my list when finding a companion.

Edited by Rui725 (04/24/10 02:42 AM)

#1423121 - 04/24/10 06:09 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: BruceD]
Mattardo Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: MaryBee

I think your situation and the one described are totally different. I didn't say she has to share his passion but she should least respect it or respect him for it.

I guess you missed the part where he said that she was an "ignoramus" about his passion. If she is totally ignorant about and uninterested in his passion and has no desire to share in it, how long is it going to be before she is so bored by it that she either ridicules it or ridicules him?

Yes, that's correct - the situations are different.
It's one thing for a lover to at least feign interest in a partner's hobbies, or at least be polite about it and curious out of courtesy, supportive and helpful.
It's another thing when the partner can't abide the slightest mention of it, and assumes any attempt at conversation on the topic is some personal civil-rights violation, or an attempt to brainwash them into being a mindless clone of their partner - exactly alike in all areas, rather than a simple conversation out of a desire to share thoughts and emotions.

The latter situaion is more applicable to me currently.
It can best be summed up by saying that some people feign interest in somone else's hobbies during the courting stage of a relationship, and only later is it clear that it was feigned and the person takes any mention of the hobby as an insult to their intelligence, any attempt to make the slightest conversation on it a civil rights issue, any attempt at understanding another's feelings an attempt at brain-washing or an exercise in cloning. Some people had a bad experience in school, and anything even smelling remotely of learning something new is to be avoided - even if it involves changing one's mind towards a subject: there's a large amount of pride involved there, no doubt.

So yes - the situation is a bit different. The first example is what most people expect: courtesy, respect, support. The 2nd example can be quite aggravating and soul-crushing. I can't say it hasn't changed my relationship with her.

#1423128 - 04/24/10 06:49 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: -Frycek]
Harpsichord Offline

Loc: US
Almost had a grade 8 pianist girlfriend. Oh well... But when I'm with her, it's good that we share common topics to talk about as for skill wise, she knew I'm a beginner. Guess it's fine and no crashing or argument about piano stuff. She was actually hoping her current bf could play any instrument so she can duet. *Not sure if she mind doing 4 hand piano pieces if her boyfriend is actually another pianist :P*

On the other hand, I had a violinist friend and her girlfriend is a pianist. They enjoyed playing duet lol.

Edited by Harpsichord (04/24/10 06:50 AM)

#1423135 - 04/24/10 07:02 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: argerichfan]
stores Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Yeah. I'm just not, at all, a fan. I DO think his place in musical history is highly underscored (most likely because of his personal views), because the man was, without a doubt, quite genius and I completely respect his abilities. He just doesn't do it for me, however.

"And if we look at the works of J.S. Bach — a benevolent god to which all musicians should offer a prayer to defend themselves against mediocrity... -Debussy

♪ ≠ $

#1423136 - 04/24/10 07:04 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Pogorelich.]
stores Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Blah, blah, blah =p hahaha. Normally I'd have my running shoes on getting ready to get a head start, but since I sprained my back yesterday morning I won't be going anywhere fast for a while =( Guess you'll catch me this time =p

♪ ≠ $

#1423266 - 04/24/10 11:37 AM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: stores]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Stores: so you LIED to me when you said you liked my Wagner-Liszt?!??!?!?! Tsk tsk. You need to get listening to something POST 18th century please!

Mattardo: Pardon my bluntness, but why are you with such person?

#1423306 - 04/24/10 12:44 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: -Frycek]
Diablo Offline

When I first got divorced I dated a widowed piano teacher who lived in a very expensive house. I had already experience of dating time wasters who only wanted a night out in expensive restaurants at my cost. So I told this date that we could go for a drink in a pub. She took me to the bar restaurant of a golf club where she had two double gin and tonics which I paid for, then she said she felt hungry and agreed we would pay for lunch separately. When I got the menu I almost felt of my chair looking at the prices as I had never been to a golf club before. So I opted for another pint of beer while she ate a substantial expensive lunch. At paying time she said she had forgotten her purse at home and could I pay, please?. I did so with the understanding she would pay me back on our return to her house. When she got out of my car she said she had had a good day and bye bye. Realizing she was another time waster I got out and told her she had not let me hear her playing, above all Debussy, she had told me it was a delight to hear her. So she let me in and started playing. I thought it was quite awful but I said it was wonderful but I wouldn`t leave the house till she paid me for her lunch. So I sat on her couch and stayed there till she came up with the money. Eventually she paid me and on leaving she told me I was the tightest b****ard she ever met and I told her she was the most awful player I ever heard. From then on I learned that if one is tight with his money one shouldn`t date a pianist. Next time I`ll try a violinist.

#1423313 - 04/24/10 12:58 PM Re: Pianists and relationships [Re: Diablo]
Pogorelich. Offline
4000 Post Club Member

^ oh come on, not all pianists are like that at all. If anything I would've said vocalist.... maybe..

My boyfriend and I always split things. And since I make more than him, I sometimes treat him =)

So don't generalize!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Brendan, Kreisler 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
106 registered (36251, AmateurBob, accordeur, Alux, 32 invisible), 1274 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74236 Members
42 Forums
153568 Topics
2250650 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Yamaha Upright - Please help identify
by awyaks
04/19/14 01:00 AM
song i wrote. people in clubs love it
by jedplays
04/18/14 10:49 PM
Fazioli "factory tour" video.
by R_B
04/18/14 10:27 PM
Piano Science
by venice1
04/18/14 09:59 PM
MP7 vs MP11: only 6 differences?
by Marko in Boston
04/18/14 09:08 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission