Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 49 of 51 < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 >
Topic Options
#2064137 - 04/13/13 05:15 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: RonTuner]
Grandpianoman Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Portland, Oregon
Hi Ron,

Thanks......Yeah, I like it too...it encompasses pretty much the whole keyboard, complex harmonies as well. It is so clear, it sounds like your head is under the lid, with virtually no distortion...:) and of course the dogshake...LOL.

(ad 568) Win a Year Journal Subscription
Win a year subscription to the PTG Journal
#2064758 - 04/15/13 01:25 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Cinnamonbear Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Rockford, IL
Originally Posted By: Grandpianoman
[...] Lol...are you sure that's the model car in the background? [...]

Light truck, not car. I just wanted in on the whole audiophile thing.

But I will tell you this--whenever I record late at night (the quietest part of the day--no birds, no laughing or screeching children at the park across the street) there will be, without fail, a rusted out light truck AND a motorcycle with mufflers removed, that will pass down the street, one at 11 p.m. and the other at 2 a.m., which will stop and go at the four way stop three houses down at some point during my recording session--usually when I am playing at my absolute best, laying down the performance of a lifetime that will stand the test of time for all generations from now to kingdom come.

P.S.--I love the tuning. It keeps getting better and better! grin

P.P.S.--Can you record "The Continental 'You Kiss While You're Dancing'" again? Pretty please, with sugar and a cherry on top? ( THIS ONE.) Rodes or Avensons or both, M&H or Weber or both, your choice, totally. I just want to hear the new version! smile

#2065008 - 04/15/13 02:04 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Cinnamonbear]
Grandpianoman Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Sure, be happy to...just have make time for it...getting busy again for work...:)

Yes, sounds familiar!....I guess that's partly why they have sound studios....:)

#2065982 - 04/17/13 11:40 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Minnesota Marty Online   content

Platinum Supporter until October 5 2014

Loc: Rochester MN
Yesterday I received the Zenph-Rach that I had ordered. What a treat! It has now been pushed through all of the audio equipment I own. This is the first time I could really compare Stereo v. Binaural, going back and forth between speakers and headsets. Such fun!

Without a doubt, this is the best reproducer recording that I have heard. Of course, credit must also be given to Faust-Harrison and Marc Wienert. Much thought and care went into this recording. I must order the other Zenph issues.

Throughout all of my listening, my ear was telling me that the piano was not tuned in ET, but I couldn't quite define the temperament. Any thoughts on this? It seemed that there might even be differences between the various compositions. That thought struck me in my first listening of the Partita.

As an aside, it's nice to see a photo of Rachmaninoff not looking like Ray Walston. (or, vice-versa)

It's much easier to bash a Steinway than it is to play one.

#2071324 - 04/26/13 09:08 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
RonTuner Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicagoland
Hey GP, do you have a catalog available for the links to recordings you've posted? This is such a valuable resource... Is there a box.net link that would show them all??

Ron Koval

my piano videos:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=drwoodwind

#2071577 - 04/26/13 02:15 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Grandpianoman Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Hi Ron, happy to do that, just may take me a few days +....they are in various folders on my box.net account....let me compile them into 1 folder and then post the link.

#2071645 - 04/26/13 03:41 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Grandpianoman Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Ron...started to go through my box.net PW recordings....wow, there is a lot of music here. I am in the process of compiling all of the PW recordings into one folder. it will be EBVT III and ET. Prob the best is for me to post the link to the folder, and then people can check back in the next week or so as I add the recordings to the folder. When I find all the PW recordings, will post that it's finished.

There are single recordings all through my box.net as well as some folders. Here is a fantastic piece I just came across, which I may have not posted because it was a .wav file and a few bass notes were out of tune. I did post this piece as an .mp3...here it is as a .wav file. Box.net will play it as a .wav file. Debussy--La Cathedrale engloutie-- in EBVT III frm Newport Music Festival.wav https://www.box.com/s/14whltt65bw8q16thyt0

Edited by Grandpianoman (04/26/13 03:46 PM)
Edit Reason: correction

#2072441 - 04/27/13 09:43 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: RonTuner]
pppat Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Jakobstad, Finland
Originally Posted By: RonTuner
Hey GP, do you have a catalog available for the links to recordings you've posted? This is such a valuable resource... Is there a box.net link that would show them all??

Ron Koval

I second this, GP, a catalog woud be great for future reference!

Senior Lecturer (jazz piano, composition, music theory, conducting) @ Novia University of Applied Sciences, Jakobstad, Finland
- - - -
Dedicated to learning the craft of tuning. Getting better.

#2072446 - 04/27/13 09:49 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: RonTuner]
Grandpianoman Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Well Ron, not sure if I got them all. I will prob find a few more as I go through all of this music. I did not realize how much was there! There may be some repeats and some that I missed, hopefully there is a good selection in the folder.

I found some recordings I did back in early 2007, a few months after the M&H was delivered. Primitive recording compared to what I do now, never the less it's interesting to hear what the piano sounded like Pre Wapin, Pre Isaac Hammers, and Pre EBVT III and a good ET like Ari's. My tuning back then was ahemmm.....not the greatest either. wink Enjoy......:)

PIANO WORLD RECORDINGS, 2007-2013, EBVT III AND SOME ET. 1927 MASON & HAMLIN RBB 7FT GRAND PLAYER PIANO. https://www.box.com/s/y88jra5we0t80hyt390b

#2081794 - 05/13/13 09:47 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
RonTuner Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Thanks GP! I've bookmarked it for future reference and will try and add it to my website.

my piano videos:

#2093118 - 05/31/13 10:22 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Cinnamonbear Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Yesterday, Bill and I (mostly Bill) worked on a Yamaha G3 that I play once a month at church. It was what Bill called a "rough regulation," which is mostly something to the effect of, "file the hammers and line everything up as needed." Then, he tuned it fairly quickly and made a few fine adjustments to the regulation based on some feedback from me.

Anyway, today, I went back to the church to try the piano with a fresh perspective, and here is what I got--Bethesda Covenant Church's piano in EBVT III:

Scriabin Prelude Op. 11, No. 9

I haven't quite unlocked the secret of this prelude, yet, but I'm starting to understand it better than when I posted a rendition of it pages and pages ago. smile

--Andy

Edited by Cinnamonbear (05/31/13 10:35 PM)

#2093165 - 06/01/13 12:38 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
accordeur Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Québec, Canada
Very nice playing! Taking your time, emotion, touch... just dropping the notes like you would pick the petals off a flower.

The tuning, and I have good speakers....

Because this is the tech forum, I was listening attentively to the tuning, mic placement etc...

This is a compliment to you. You managed to capture my attention enough to make me forget I was listening to a tuning for a while. But the tuning did suddenly surprise me. The upper bass and the middle treble. Something sounds off.

But it is a very nice recording, and it could very well be because of the recording, the size of my room I am in now, the size of the room you were in etc..etc..etc..

If a friend had sent me this and just said, this guy is good, I am not sure I would of noticed the tuning that much, or I would have said, it's a piano, and it sounds like one.

Anyways, very nice playing.

Musician, Tuner and Technician

#2093272 - 06/01/13 10:19 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: accordeur]
Cinnamonbear Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: accordeur
[...] The upper bass and the middle treble. Something sounds off. [...]

Accordeur, I am so glad that I was able to pull you into the music for a while! That comment made my heart glow. laugh

Obviously, you are a very sensitive listener and your excellent hearing caught something strange in the bass and middle tenor. Let me give you some details, and then you can assess whether or not this might be what you are hearing.

As some people treat the piano like just another horizontal surface, visual sleuthing reveals that this piano has had sugary coffee spilled into it not once, but twice! eek It looks as though the first time it happened, the bass strings were replaced. It looks like the second time, a fair section of the wound bi-chords were hit with spatters, enough to seriously effect the tone. Then, in the middle treble, there is a middle string of the tri-chord that has a very obnoxious fast false beat that is throwing off the sound of the unison.

Also, because of time constraints, Bill did not give it the triple-pass concert tuning he sometimes puts on a piano when he visits. Still, I thought it was a very solid, nice-sounding tuning, and the overall tone of the piano was greatly improved with the re-shaped hammers.

And, Scriabin does some pretty far-out stuff with his harmonies--which is why I like EBVT III--because it accentuates them. grin

I was happy enough with all of that to want to stir the pot a little until Grandpianoman posts a few more recordings! smile And as to your listening closely into the music--I, for one, would expect nothing less than to be measured against The Ideal to see how far I've missed the mark or how much I might have improved over past performance... wink thumb

Here is how I oriented the little digital recorder. The picture is of a different piano, but the placement for the recording you heard was essentially the same. It came out of the machine a little heavy in the right channel, so I adjusted for that in CuBase, and I normalized it, and I used some slight compression to bring everything forward a little bit.

Click to reveal..

Thank you so much for listening and expressing your interest!

--Andy

#2093306 - 06/01/13 11:54 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
accordeur Online   content
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Québec, Canada
Thanks Andy,

That explains a lot. I do believe that is what I was hearing.

Thanks again.

Musician, Tuner and Technician

#2093336 - 06/01/13 01:24 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: accordeur]
jim ialeggio Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: shirley, MA
Originally Posted By: accordeur
... just dropping the notes like you would pick the petals off a flower.

What a lovely image...thank you, you guys...Andy and Accordeur

Jim Ialeggio

Edited by jim ialeggio (06/01/13 01:37 PM)
978 425-9026
Shirley Center, MA

#2093720 - 06/02/13 01:32 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Cinnamonbear]
Grandpianoman Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Very nice Andy, really enjoyed your playing, and the piece.

Just got home from a long trip. I just upgraded my mics, and am enjoying the good sounds from them. I have to learn the optimum placement and such, which will come with practice....I set these up really quick. smile Here is a short jazz piece by M. Garson...the tuning went a bit south due to the weather change etc, as I was gone over a month. Nevertheless you can hear the quality of the mics. This is in EBVT III. Bill will be coming to my home to tune both pianos in his ET via Marpurg at the end of June.....will be recording them with these new mics!

M.Garson Jazz piece (new mics) https://www.box.com/s/iw5zgk8utfwz3ta2sgwe

addendum......Here is the same file, but in the .flac form....quite a difference, especially with headphones.... https://www.box.com/s/n6gpaux18wayk2gq67kr

Might as well post this one .......recorded right after the one above. .FLAC format M. Garson Jazz https://www.box.com/s/nn1ban48kld9z32dp5vc (I posted this one awhile back with my original mics.)

mp3 version https://www.box.com/s/gz5b5yvx6lubgj6dyetf

Edited by Grandpianoman (06/02/13 04:34 AM)

#2093807 - 06/02/13 08:49 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
RonTuner Offline
1000 Post Club Member

GP, really enjoyed that second one; it brought a smile to my Sunday morning cup of coffee!

my piano videos:

#2094202 - 06/02/13 11:40 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Gary Fowler Offline

The recording is quite good. However it's in the same key. It get old and boring. Try changing keys (say f#). Let me know how that works for ya

#2094510 - 06/03/13 12:08 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Gary Fowler]
Bill Bremmer RPT Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Madison, WI USA
There will always be technicians who perceive anything but ET as sounding "out of tune". Piano technicians have hammered it into their heads that all 5ths have to have the same, virtually imperceptible amount of tempering. Otherwise, it sounds, "off".

However, the people we tune for do not perceive it the same way. In fact, there is a lot of evidence that it sounds a little too sterile or somehow lacking in warmth. Any of we technicians who have had many years experience using Well Temperaments or other kinds of alternatives to ET know what our clients most often like best.

So, just as Steinway as a manufacturer has always done, I tend to disregard what the technicians say but take notice of what the artists and people who actually use the pianos say. Otherwise, I would have been out of business long ago or at least had surely learned what did not work.

I keep reading the many comments about how non-equal temperaments wouldn't work, wouldn't work and therefore should not even be attempted as being sheer foolishness or folly. Those comments are always made by people who have virtually no experience with or understanding of the subject.

#2108802 - 06/27/13 12:00 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Cinnamonbear Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I found my courage and tuned the Lester, again. smile I used the SAT for the temperament octave and points north, but then did the wound bi-chords and points south by ear. This time, since the piano was riding a little sharp, I let it stay sharp.

Anyway, when I worked on the bass, I referred to instructions on David Pinnegar's YouTube vid, "Tuning bass piano notes with harmonic accordance on piano." Also, rxd seemed to be sending signals across the pond, critiquing. Bill seemed to be judging my unisons, in particular. Isaac was there staring at the coils. Jim was wondering why I haven't measured the wound tri-chords, yet. (I have an active imagination, you know. The living room in my head is very large. It was a fun party and I wish they could have been there! grin )

The song is "Moonlight Becomes You" (Johnny Burke/Jimmy Van Heusen) from the movie Road to Morocco. The date on the sheet music says 1942 (well, actually, it says MCMXLII, but who's counting?). It is in the key of F maj., mostly, but does lots of chromatic stuff. I've said it before, and I'll say it again--I am amazed (and grateful) that the arrangers of this music managed to fit symphonies into notes that ten normal fingers can play. What you hear from me here is a straight reading--nothing fancy and no shenanigans, and yes, I took the repeat.

This was recorded with my little Tascam DP-004. The only processing was normalizing--no EQ or reverb, etc. And, following GP's lead, I present it to you today in both mp3 and flac! laugh

Hope you like it.

Moonlight Becomes You (mp3)

Moonlight Becomes You (flac)

--Andy

Edited by Cinnamonbear (06/27/13 01:09 AM)

#2108888 - 06/27/13 05:30 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Olek Online   content
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: France
Hello, would you obtain more firmness in the pins, your piano would have more tone (any piano does that)

you mostly need to manipulate the lever sooner than you do.

Listening through the playing hand is the best shortcut for that.
(the playing finger say to the ear to listen, way more quietly than if you just try to "catch the tone" with your ears.

Then you discover you can, and you wish, to play the notes more often,and eventually quietly.

And you can begin to appreciate the way the tone is escaping from the attack, which is the important part of the tone for the pianist.

#2110390 - 06/29/13 11:33 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Olek]
Cinnamonbear Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Isaac, If I am understanding you correctly, you are telling me to listen and judge the sound of the note from the attack at normal playing volume--AND--that I need to develop the ear-hand coordination to find that place of judgement more quickly as my hand moves the hammer to bring the note into "tune." Yes?

#2110464 - 06/30/13 05:47 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Cinnamonbear]
Olek Online   content
6000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Cinnamonbear
Isaac, If I am understanding you correctly, you are telling me to listen and judge the sound of the note from the attack at normal playing volume--AND--that I need to develop the ear-hand coordination to find that place of judgement more quickly as my hand moves the hammer to bring the note into "tune." Yes?

Yes, the tone is tuned since the attack, since the moment the finger bottoms.

From there it is more or less "opened" unison wise, the attack sound reinforced while the partials are well flowing together.

You need to press the lever very slowly to be able to put the tone where you want.

The bumping, or tapping method counts on the natural physical coupling process ( a strong process) which occur when 2 strings are near enough, and a somehow strong blow is given, they do then the last "tuning" by themselves, but the result can be a little uncontrolled, at best, and with hammer mating or termination problems the coupling can turn to parasitic noise.

So better control also that part of the process and for that a very precise management of the tuning pin is necessary. You need to keep the contact at all times with the torqued pin so to really know what is happening.

Then you really have your hands and full body "in" the tone.

Edited by Olek (06/30/13 05:49 AM)

#2110507 - 06/30/13 07:59 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Loren D Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: PA
Isaac, you are aware that your way is not the only way, right? smile

#2110526 - 06/30/13 08:59 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Loren D]
Olek Online   content
6000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Loren D
Isaac, you are aware that your way is not the only way, right? smile

Not really , Loren, it is not "my" way, it is the way pianos are tuned.

The very exact thing that said Rxd is that at some point anyone tend to the same techniques and result, as the necessities are the same for all pianos.
Even unison wise, I sometime try to look smart by talking of different shapes, that are constructed more or less conscientiously by tuners, but the differences are really not that large and is about the amount of "opening" of the tone.
The basic structure and envelope is exactly similar for all tuners, if not the piano cannot be expressive.

The evident symptom is an abuse of the sustain pedal so to have a more colored and longer tone.

It comes to the point that rare are the professionals who are willing to understand the validity of what is said, while in the meantime it is of a huge profit to involved amateurs , and some of them are today obtaining the best of their own piano without your help.

I totally agree with rxd who state that we have not to decide how the piano is supposed to sound, not by tuning anyway.

We can detect some things that musicians are not always used to, but there is more similitude than difference in the job done by top professionals.

And I am not at all talking justness, UT or ET , whatever, just how to handle the lever, tuning pin and string and work at professional level.

Being self taught is a source of pride, I understand that, (and we are all by certain aspects) but it gives a lot of defects, some of them are really nasty habits that are not always easy to get rid of.

at "concert level" It took me probably years to learn things of the same importance I learned in a few hours of exchanges with my masters. So I try now to give back a little.

Due to the lack of industry, learning tuning can be difficult, but what I see is that an important point in tone quality is not really explained, or addressed, I never seen it written on PTG guides for instance, nor books on tuning .

When I come to tune a piano, I immediately know if the precedent tuner knows his job or no. (will it be easy or no ?) Some have tuned all their life without the wanted control, and earned a leaving that way, fine for me, but when information is offered, the minimum is to try to understand it and many does not seem to want.

Let it be...

Edited by Olek (06/30/13 09:01 AM)

#2110532 - 06/30/13 09:14 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Loren D Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: PA
I was right. You are not aware that your way is not the only way.

#2110536 - 06/30/13 09:29 AM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Loren D]
Olek Online   content
6000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Loren D
I was right. You are not aware that your way is not the only way.

Yes I am, hence my efforts toward the ones who listen.

It is useless to have ears (or the top notch ETD !) if you only can obtain a dull and non firm tone. Waste of time, waste of energy, frustration for the pianist.

I don't expect any tuner to be able to provide concert work, but at last a professional may know how to install a firm and stable tuning. Aint the case

I have enough other things to learn by now to take me occupied hopefully.

Plus I can dance ! can you ? wink

(sorry we said "no attacks on physical aspects" !!)

Edited by Olek (06/30/13 09:34 AM)

#2183577 - 11/16/13 08:08 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
Cinnamonbear Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Well... It has been a while! grin

Here is EBVT III on a freshly tuned 5' 7" Steinway L, the property of one of the residents at an assisted living center where I play regularly. The piano is located in the dining hall. I've been privileged to practice tuning and practice playing on this piano for almost a year, now. What a joy! Bill did a day's regulation and hammer shaping in May (I related that story in this thread. )

So today, I used the SAT, and payed attention to all the stuff about hammer manipulation and moving the pin foot or not and watching the coils and setting the pin from above or below pitch and whether or not to flag pole and using an impact tap or two or three to scootch the whole string, and listening, not just watching, and checking double octaves and octave thirds and octave fifths, and all the other stuff that I've been reading about in this forum recently. I hope it shows.

As far as the "performance" goes, I know I could have stretched the tempo a bit, especially at the beginning, but I pulled this out of my satchel to play on a whim... It's been awhile since I've practiced it, and it shows. eek grin

Anyway, I hope you like it!

"In A Sentimental Mood," Duke Ellington, arr. by Bill Boyd (Jazz Favorites, (Milwaukee: Hal Leonard), 1994).

--Andy

#2183594 - 11/16/13 08:58 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Grandpianoman]
BDB Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Oakland
A Steinway L is 5' 10-1/2", not 5' 7", which would be an M.

#2183598 - 11/16/13 09:02 PM Re: My Piano in EBVT III [Re: Cinnamonbear]
Chris Leslie Offline

Loc: Canberra, ACT, Australia
It sounds fine to me.

Page 49 of 51 < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
181 registered (Akshay, accordeur, 57 invisible), 1757 Guests and 31 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74230 Members
42 Forums
153553 Topics
2250423 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
OT: John Passion
by wimpiano
04/18/14 04:33 PM
3/4 time for 6/8 time comping patterns?
by Ben Ther
04/18/14 04:33 PM
Shanks with parallel wood grain
by JohnSprung
04/18/14 04:15 PM
Pinblocks & bridges... How long do they last?
by Piano Practice
04/18/14 03:58 PM
Spinoff: What do we think of "technique seminars"?
by TwoSnowflakes
04/18/14 02:46 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission