Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 135 of 191 < 1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 190 191 >
Topic Options
#1486683 - 08/02/10 02:53 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: progrmr]
Doug F Offline

Loc: Victor, NY
Sounds good to me progrmr. It's nice and smooth and the notes are connected in a flowing manner as legato should be and your rhythm is good.

Nice job!

I have a great memory, it's just short.

(ads P/S)
Sauter Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#1486707 - 08/02/10 03:20 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Doug F]
progrmr Offline

Loc: Columbus OH USA
cool - thx for the feedback!

#1487295 - 08/03/10 12:39 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: progrmr]
fairylander Offline

Loc: Singapore
hallo guys,

I just started out on book 1 about 1 month ago and I''m only at page 65 of the book. Is this considered as very slow progress or ok progress? I'm kinda stuck at Beautiful Brown Eyes's 3rd bar and my hands just refuse to coordinate well.

Does anyone know after if you completed book 1 and 2, is there an estimate of which grade you will be at? Or only after book 1, 2 and 3 can we progress to grade 1 exam?

#1487358 - 08/03/10 02:35 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: fairylander]
Doug F Offline

Hello fairylander, welcome to the Book 1 thread.

Were you a complete beginner or do you have previous musical experience? It would make a difference as to how fast you would progress through the first part of the book.

If you are a complete beginner I would say that your progress is a little faster than normal. If you are on page 65 you are almost half way through and although it gets more challenging and slower the further you get, one month to half way is faster than most of us have been progressing unless you have some previous experience. I started the book at the end of December of last year and am just getting to the last piece. That is about the pace of several of us who have reached the end of the book.

Perhaps the problem you are having with Beautiful Brown Eyes is that you have gone a little too fast and have not quite developed the skills fully to play the parts you are struggling with?

Do you have a teacher or are you planning on getting one? I have a teacher and he helps me by not letting me move on to the new stuff until I have a good grasp on what is being taught in the pieces we are working on.

As far as what grade the books relate to, I can't help you but the question has been asked many times before so a little searching might find you an answer.

#1487417 - 08/03/10 04:01 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Doug F]
fairylander Offline

Thanks for your advice:) I did have some music experience in my school band previously so that probably explains why I could be slightly faster especially on the theory side.

Oh I do have a teacher and I think I'm supposed to finish the book 1 in 3 months but you're right, I should double check with him on my progress. He usually wants me to go ahead in the book as far as I can on my own practice while he works on correcting my techniques when i play during lessons. He doesn't need me to play smoothly before moving on though. So perhaps you're right and I should slow down to spend more time on the pieces.

I think part of my own problem also stems from the fact I can't wait to start playing longer pieces:P

#1487472 - 08/03/10 05:25 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: fairylander]
Doug F Offline

My teacher doesn't get too particular about occasional missed notes or stops and starts but he insists I get the rhythm correct. He also wants to see that I understand the dynamics as they are indicated and am at least trying to do them correctly. Once he is comfortable that I know what I should from the piece we move on. He also wants me to go as far ahead as I feel comfortable doing.

I should be done with book 1 by the end of August and that will have been 8 months for me. I started out moving fairly quickly through it as I had tried different methods before starting Alfred's but when I hit around page 100 things slowed way down. He is also introducing me to variations on ways to play the left hand chords so that has slowed me down a bit lately.

It sounds like you are on the right track.

#1487909 - 08/04/10 09:55 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Doug F]
GracieCat Offline

Loc: USA
It also took me 8 months to do the first book. I went really fast until about page 89, then it slowed down. Even though I've never played the piano before, I do have previous musical experience and the basic theory is already ingrained in my head.

progrmer, that sounded great. Thanks for posting your recording! Looks like you're moving alone really well.

fairylander, I don't want you to get frustrated, but honestly I can't imagine finishing the first book in 3 months if you haven't played the piano before. Take your time to get the basics under you before you move on. The music only gets harder. As for BB Eyes just go slow and do hands separate at first. Sounds like you're progressing well. What supplemental music are you playing?

-Anything composed by D. Nevue

#1488031 - 08/04/10 12:59 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: GracieCat]
progrmr Offline

Originally Posted By: GracieCat

progrmer, that sounded great. Thanks for posting your recording! Looks like you're moving alone really well.

Thanks - I think I need to slow down though. I'm a lefty, so chords with the left hand are going well, but getting my right hand to work with F Maj isn't going very well lol! I figure when I meet with my prospective teacher tomorrow night I'll see what she says. It could just be a matter of repetition during practical playing to get the feel of the chord down right.

I also sometimes can't read the note on the staff - that's just time too, but I'm hesitant to move on until I can look at the staff and say "that's a G" and know right where it is no matter the clef.

Still fun - but I really want do proceed the right way rather than the fast way.

#1488229 - 08/04/10 07:09 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: progrmr]
Emissary52 Offline

Loc: Monroe, NC USA
progrmr - You're in good company with all of the lefties in this thread! You may be at an advantage in that your "smart hand" is dealing with the bass clef where your note-reading skills are not as strong as they are for the treble clef. Your bass clef note recognition skills will be much,much better by the time you're done with book 1. You'll go from uhhhhh...uhhhh...that's a Bb to uhhhh....that's a D, to finally..."F" sooner than you think! In time, you'll start to think that your left hand got smarter, while your right hand didn't "progress", nearly as fast. Strange, but true! Oh, and congrats on that fine-looking piano that you've acquired! I think you have gotten the best deal on a piano of anyone on the forum (excepting nancymae!). I'm so "J"! grin thumb

Welcome again, to all the new people who've joined us since my last post. I've decided against moving to Book 2 for a few more days. I just ordered books 2 & 3 of the All-In-One series, since it seems the majority of folks here have that version. Since the "regular" Adult Books 2 & 3 were so cheap, it's not much of a loss and I'll use the songs and pieces that differ between the two series as additional material. Anything to have a flat-opening book!

I'm still perfecting "The Entertainer" and learning more Christmas music in the interim. I've always tried to never look at the keyboard while playing, but I've noticed that many who play the "full version" on Youtube are looking at their hands. I guess that those big octave jumps in the full version make looking at the keyboard a neccessity! I wonder if Ray Charles ever played that piece, or any Scott Joplin, for that matter!

Edited by Emissary52 (08/04/10 07:14 PM)
Alfred 1 Graduate

#1488591 - 08/05/10 10:17 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Emissary52]
nancymae Offline

Loc: NE Wisconsin
Gracie--I missed your beautiful recording of Amazing Grace...found it today--It is AWESOME!! I agree with the others--you sound as if you are a professional!! Question for you--I am going to study your playing more--what do you mean by "broken chords" and how are you translating that to your runs? Sure is a beautiful song! I'm still at snail's pace with mine. My teacher told me to slow down and anticipate each of the chords.

Progrmr- I congratulate you on recording yourself!! Whenever I turn on the recorder, my fingers turn into putty!! You did wonderfully on the piece! Thank you and post often! I bought myself one of those fancy portable recorders--and haven't really used it, except to turn it on and off. I have to get busy with it. Also, I think we have all had a hard time with sight reading. My teacher told me to get some manuscript paper and just put down random notes (especially the ones I have problems with) and then go back and write down the notes. Or do flash cards. I agree with Emissary--the more you do practice the easier it gets. I have my e/c/g down pat on the C clef, but those pesky d/b/f seems to give me trouble. Isn't that weird???????

Emissary--I have my Xmas book coming from Amazon as I write this!! We are going at the same speed. I picked the Xmas book greatly because it had a spiral binding. I would pay more for a book like that...why don't they make them all like that is beyond me!!

Doug--my teacher also does not have me play a piece to perfection. She said that the fingering or wrong notes will go away in time, but the rhythm and timing are more important.

Have fun at the piano today!!

Nancy
Finished Alfred Book 1-August 2010
Started Book 2--August 11, 2010
Alfred Favorites Book

#1488642 - 08/05/10 11:41 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: GracieCat]
fairylander Offline

Originally Posted By: GracieCat

fairylander, I don't want you to get frustrated, but honestly I can't imagine finishing the first book in 3 months if you haven't played the piano before. Take your time to get the basics under you before you move on. The music only gets harder. As for BB Eyes just go slow and do hands separate at first. Sounds like you're progressing well. What supplemental music are you playing?

Hi GracieCat, I'm not using any supplemental music at the moment although my teacher recommended me to start with the Hanon Book for fingering practices. I'm going to get the Level 1 Greatest Hits soon:) I finally got through to BB Eyes. I realised once I could imagine how the melody is like, it comes quite easily but the hands are still not quite coordinated:P

How about you guys? Which supplemental music are you playing?

#1488653 - 08/05/10 11:59 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: fairylander]
agentmorgan Offline

I'm using this (and am ready to move up):

http://www.amazon.com/Preparatory-Piano-Literature-Developing-Adventures%C2%AE/dp/1616770279/ref=pd_sim_b_11

Some of them aren't to my taste, but I like most of them

Am also eying this series:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0739055585/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

And this book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0739017047/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

But I'm not sure if the latter two have been simplified. I'd prefer not to play those.

I haven't been able to practice much. If only my toddlers could sleep through the piano or I had a digital. But I guess I'll just do what I can and go slow. I did order a book or nursery rhymes so I can have sing-alongs with my girls. Don't think it will improve my playing but it should be fun!

#1488674 - 08/05/10 12:33 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: agentmorgan]
progrmr Offline

I would like to find some Christmas music at the entry level. Anyone know of any good books that could also serve as supplemental learning?

#1488676 - 08/05/10 12:40 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: progrmr]
Doug F Offline

I have this one. Christmas Piano Book 1 (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course)

It's pretty basic but has a nice selection and it was cheap!

Like the Greatest Hits books, it has references to the Adult Course pieces and when you should be able to play them.

My son's girlfriend is a great pianist and wants to play duets this Christmas and all of the pieces in this book have duet parts.

#1488710 - 08/05/10 01:24 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: agentmorgan]
GracieCat Offline

Thanks NancyMae. When I do the broken chords that end up sounding like runs.

I just had my son record a 30 second video of me doing the runs (or whatever you call them). There's a mistake or two, but I don't have time to re-record it. It is what it is. I have to watch my hands do the runs and I lose my place in the music when I look back up. LOL

I'll start and just do a C chord, hopefully it's slow enough for you to see. Then I'll start the song. At times I'll point to a left hand finger(s) so you can see how I repeat those particular notes in succession.

Doing the runs actually adds in a measure every time. Since the time signature is in 3/4 time, you have 3 beats to fill with the runs.

I'll update this post in a little bit when the clip is finished uploading. It says 23 minutes left! Maybe I'll go do a better recording in the meantime.

LINK HERE

Edited by GracieCat (08/05/10 01:53 PM)

#1488714 - 08/05/10 01:26 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: GracieCat]
GracieCat Offline

As for supplementary stuff...I'm also going through Alfreds Christmas and Greatest Hits. I do a little Hanon...very little anymore...and some other miscellaneous pieces.

#1488723 - 08/05/10 01:33 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Doug F]
progrmr Offline

Originally Posted By: Doug F
I have this one. Christmas Piano Book 1 (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course)

It's pretty basic but has a nice selection and it was cheap!

Like the Greatest Hits books, it has references to the Adult Course pieces and when you should be able to play them.

My son's girlfriend is a great pianist and wants to play duets this Christmas and all of the pieces in this book have duet parts.

thanks! I just ordered it and am looking forward to getting it.

#1488731 - 08/05/10 01:45 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: progrmr]
Emissary52 Offline

progrmr - I recently purchased this:

http://www.amazon.com/Top-50-Christmas-H...9384&sr=1-1

It's an "easy" piano book by Alfred. There are a few really simple songs in there and some that would be almost at Book 2 level. As you proceed through Book 1, more songs will be attainable for you! Dan Coates, the author, is a pretty well-known arranger and has provided a good playing range of material that will have me using this book for several years!

I also along with the AIO Book 2 and 3, ordered the Alfred's AIO Christmas Book, but I haven't received them yet. I'll review it when it comes in, although anyone out there that has it - feel free to comment! laugh

http://www.amazon.com/Alfreds-Basic-Adul...0151&sr=1-5
Alfred 1 Graduate

#1488741 - 08/05/10 02:07 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Emissary52]
progrmr Offline

^^ cool! Thx - that's on my wishlist now.

#1489093 - 08/05/10 10:44 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: progrmr]
Howser Offline

Loc: Pretoria, South Africa
Hi All,

I am really struggling with Blow the Man Down. It is blowing me down smile

I have been doing well, but am struggling to separate the activity of my hands. It seems my hands are hard-wired somewhere else in my body, I have a difficult time trying to play the second bar with both hands.

Any ideas?

Started: 17 December 2009
Using : Alfred's All-In-One Level 2
Jazz Exercises, Minuets, Etudes & Pieces for Piano
Alfred Adult "Greatest Hits"
Masterwork Classics 1-2

#1489138 - 08/05/10 11:42 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Howser]
Emissary52 Offline

Howser - All of us on this thread understand completely, your frustration with Blow The Man Down. In my case, it drove me to stop playing for a month, because I started to believe I was too stupid or uncoordinated to master this piece! I think I even had dreams and nightmares about it during that time. How could something so simple, be so hard? But I wasn't going to let BTMD defeat me, and a few days later, after starting to play again, it just kind of came together. The first time you play it correctly, you're going to feel like Sir Edmund Hillary at the top of Everest! Keep at it, in whatever way works for you and you'll get it! Perseverance pays off big with this one!!! thumb thumb

Edited by Emissary52 (08/06/10 12:21 AM)
Alfred 1 Graduate

#1489278 - 08/06/10 05:47 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Emissary52]
Doug F Offline

Howser - What worked for me on Blow The Man Down was a technique suggested by mom3gram, who has since moved on to book 2.

First make sure you can play it hands separate.

Then...

Her idea was to mark up the piece by drawing a vertical line between the left hand notes and the right hand notes where they are played simultaneously. The ones played together would have a line and the ones played alone would not. Then play it VERY slowly at first so your hands get used to which notes get played together and which ones get played separately. Then gradually start picking up speed. This worked very nicely for me and in no time I had "mastered" the seemingly impossible.

I actually used this technique again for He's Got The Whole World because I was having trouble with the syncopated notes.

And welcome to the book 1 thread!

#1489430 - 08/06/10 11:14 AM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Doug F]
Howser Offline

Loc: Pretoria, South Africa
Emissary52 and Doug F, thank so much.

I had the lines drawn vertically, but I could not get it right. After reading both responses, I went back and slowed down as Doug suggested. Wow, it is amazing what a difference slowing down made for me.

Thank you, thank you.

Started: 17 December 2009
Using : Alfred's All-In-One Level 2
Jazz Exercises, Minuets, Etudes & Pieces for Piano
Alfred Adult "Greatest Hits"
Masterwork Classics 1-2

#1489879 - 08/06/10 10:11 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Howser]
Doug F Offline

I'm itching to start book 2.

I just finished practicing and have The Entertainer in fairly good shape. I hesitate a bit in one spot and need to polish it up a little but it's basically in pretty good shape. Amazing Grace is not too far behind. I am still a little slow with it because I have to keep looking back and forth between my hands and the book. It doesn't sound too bad though since it's a piece that can be played fairly slowly and with emotion. I am really surprised by how quickly both of these pieces came together. They seemed so unreachable when I started the book in December.

My problem is that I haven't had a lesson in almost 4 weeks. I do have one this coming Wednesday but I have a big backlog of pieces that need to get passed by my teacher and there probably isn't enough time to get through them all. He likes to take the time to give me feedback and go over certain things on each piece. I need to get passed on Scarborough Fair, Raisins & Almonds, He's Got the Whole World, and now possibly The Entertainer and Amazing Grace. Add to that the version of Greensleeves he has me working on, my supplemental piece (Memory) and the scales he wants to check and I will need a 2 hour lesson to get through them all!

If I was self-teaching I would have passed myself on SF, R&A, & HGTWW 2 weeks ago but I have to keep playing them to keep them fresh. I would have also started tinkering around in book 2.

I'm so close I can taste it. crazy

Oh yeah, I'm also starting some Christmas stuff.

#1490161 - 08/07/10 12:35 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Doug F]
GracieCat Offline

Doug, tell your teacher that your dog ate book #1, but you brought book #2 to start in. smile

#1490205 - 08/07/10 01:30 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: GracieCat]
Doug F Offline

LOL

That's a great idea!

#1490326 - 08/07/10 05:10 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Doug F]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
Hope you get passed on all of them on Wednesday, Doug. Looking forward to having another poster on the Book 2 thread.

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

#1491769 - 08/09/10 04:20 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: mom3gram]
GracieCat Offline

I realized I never recorded a normal version of Amazing Grace, so I did that today and will be putting book one permanently to rest. Link Here

Doug, will your teacher have you continue on with book #2?

Edited by GracieCat (08/09/10 05:20 PM)
Edit Reason: Converted file to mp3

#1491805 - 08/09/10 04:50 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: GracieCat]
Doug F Offline

Quote:
Doug, will your teacher have you continue on with book #2?

Yes, we talked about it a few weeks ago and he said it is a good method so that's the plan. I have started reading the book 2 thread from the beginning and am listening to some of the early pieces to get a feel for them. I'm tempted to start the first piece but I'll wait. I don't want to jinx myself on the remaining book 1 pieces. I don't expect to get passed on The Entertainer or Amazing Grace yet, they still need some work. They're close but need some fine tuning and I am sure he'll find something to improve on. The other pieces though should get passed, I hope.

Outstanding job on Amazing Grace, it sounds very nice.

Do you have the means to convert your WAV files into MP3s? It would make it easier to listen to your recordings. If they are in MP3 format they play directly from the Box.net page, but in WAV format they have to be downloaded first. It's not a big deal, just a little more convenient.

Don't forget to grab your Book 1 Graduate signature graphic!!

#1491822 - 08/09/10 05:08 PM Re: Alfred's Basic and ALL in One Adult Piano Course Book #1 [Re: Doug F]
GracieCat Offline

Actually, I was just reading on how to convert the WAV files into MP3's. Hopefully I can figure it out and convert them tonight. I want to submit a song to the Recital here this time around and they are suppose to be in MP3 format.

My recorder will record songs as MP3, but it won't allow me to divide up what I record. However, it has the ability to divide WAV files. Usually I just start a recording and play the song 2-4 times and then I cut out which version I like the best.

Truth be told, I didn't polish Entertainer. I never did smooth out that one measure on the second page. Hated the song. smile

Page 135 of 191 < 1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 190 191 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
74 registered (antony, anotherscott, Anna Francesch, AZNpiano, 27 invisible), 1205 Guests and 42 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74307 Members
42 Forums
153691 Topics
2253038 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Spelling chords and using correct accidentals
by JoelW
Today at 03:11 AM
HELP! Is this strain because of my technique?
by T.M.E.
Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Is it my technique that's causing this?
by T.M.E.
Yesterday at 10:49 PM
Best brand of upright piano 48" or larger?
by WG40
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Kawai MP11 vs. Kawai VPC-1 Action / Key Length
by jp2011
Yesterday at 10:00 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission