Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Ad (Piano Sing)
How to Make Your Piano Sing
Who's Online
117 registered (AndyP, Alux, ando, 36251, anamnesis, 27 invisible), 1494 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#1487577 - 08/03/10 07:30 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Glenn Treibitz Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Los Angeles/Burbank
This looks like great fun. I would love to go if I can work it into the schedule.

Hollywood Piano Co. - Est.1928
http://www.hollywoodpiano.com
http://www.facebook.com/HollywoodPiano

1800 MY-PIANO

Grotrian, Mason&Hamlin, Estonia,Schulze Pollmann,Albert Weber,Baldwin,Brodmann,
Ritmuller,Weber,Hardman,Roland,Kurzweil, Used Steinway,Yamaha,Kawai

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
#1487600 - 08/03/10 08:00 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Glenn Treibitz]
Piano World Online   blank

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME (orig. Nahant...
That would be great Glenn, would be happy to have you join us.

I believe it is going to be a fun adventure (don't tell anyone, we might learn something along the way too).

Please keep me posted.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
My Keyboards:
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ, Harpsichord (kit), Clavichord (kit), Bilhorn Telescope Organ c 1880
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
Invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!
Coming to Maine? We're in Parsonsfield let's get together!

#1489673 - 08/06/10 04:33 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Mirela Offline

Loc: Bucharest, Romania
Oh Wooooow!

This is amazing!!! I wish I could go, but here in Romania my husband and I together only make an average of 4000 dollars per the whole year. Spending 10,000 on a 12 day vacation is definitely wishful thinking.

On the other hand, living in Europe, and Austria/Germany not being at such an incommensurable distance I am tempted to ask if it wasn't possible to have another group that would stay at the less pricier bed and breakfast kind of guesthouses (or even camping if possible) and join with your group for the visits and tours (of course paying their share for the guide and the normal entrance fees) but again... not using the A/C, refrigerator furnished bus.

Don't get me wrong, what your travel agent is offering is fantastic, and if I had the money I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to join in, it's money well spent.

I apologize if this may upset anyone, it is not my intention of doing that!
It's just that my jaw dropped just dreaming about the amazing places you're going to visit.

later edit>
Are you really going to stay and dine at Schloss Lerbach in the picture? [envy aaaaaaal over!!!!] If so, your travel agency is more than efficient! It's a work of art smile

Edited by Mirela (08/06/10 05:01 PM)

#1489875 - 08/06/10 09:50 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Mirela]
kpembrook Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Michigan
Quote:
On the other hand, living in Europe, and Austria/Germany not being at such an incommensurable distance I am tempted to ask if it wasn't possible to have another group that would stay at the less pricier bed and breakfast kind of guesthouses (or even camping if possible) and join with your group for the visits and tours (of course paying their share for the guide and the normal entrance fees) but again... not using the A/C, refrigerator furnished bus.

This would be my preference. I would rather meet real people like Mirela along the way rather than functionaries in the travel industry -- no matter how professional they may be. More expensive travel options have a strong tendency to create an insulated "bubble" that shields people from actual contact with the culture.

I understand that some people feel they need the "bubble" and do not question the value being offered for the price being asked. I just have a different price/value equation.

#1489928 - 08/06/10 11:16 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: kpembrook]
LisztAddict Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Florida
Originally Posted By: kpembrook
Quote:

This would be my preference. I would rather meet real people like Mirela along the way rather than functionaries in the travel industry -- no matter how professional they may be.

Me too.

#1490120 - 08/07/10 11:33 AM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: kpembrook]

Originally Posted By: kpembrook
Quote:

This would be my preference. I would rather meet real people like Mirela along the way rather than functionaries in the travel industry -- no matter how professional they may be. More expensive travel options have a strong tendency to create an insulated "bubble" that shields people from actual contact with the culture.

I understand that some people feel they need the "bubble" and do not question the value being offered for the price being asked. I just have a different price/value equation.

Understood, and if I planned on traveling alone or with a very small group of close friends I'd probably approach it differently too.

However we have been working months to put together a unique experience for what I hope is somewhere between 30-50 people from all across the country (and possibly around the world.)
We are trying to fit in an extensive list of exciting venues with a wide variety of experiences, while at the same time assuring everyone of a comfortable, safe, and clean travel experience.
There is a good chance we will have some children, and some folks in their 70's or older.
There will be experienced travelers, and folks who have never been out of the States.

We are doing our best to provide a memorable experience for everyone who joins us, which is why it's organized the way it is.

For those who aren't interested in this type of tour, or who simply cannot fit it into their budget...
Please see our complete itinerary. If you are able to meet up with us at any of our destinations while we are there please do so, we would love to meet you.
Heck, I would like to meet all 53,000+ forums members if I could. Unfortunately we can't get into trying to create numerous variations of our tour to accommodate the particular requests of our many valued members.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ, Harpsichord (kit), Clavichord (kit), Bilhorn Telescope Organ c 1880

#1498007 - 08/17/10 04:09 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]

CONTINUED FROM FIRST THREAD IN THIS POST

Hotel Hafen - Hamburg - Tower Bar

Hotel Hafen - Hamburg - Willi's Pub

Hotel Hafen - Hamburg - Terrace

Hotel Hafen - Hamburg - Stairway

Auerbach Keller Restaurant - Leipzig

Auerbach Keller Salon - Leipzig

Auerbach Keller Restaurant - Leipzig

Rhein Hotel (Rheinhotel) Dreesen - Outside

Rhein Hotel (Rheinhotel) Dreesen - Restaurant View

Rhein Hotel (Rheinhotel) Dreesen - Neighborhood

See Additional Pictures In Next Post and in First Post of this Thread

Edited by Piano World (08/18/10 12:28 AM)
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

#1498013 - 08/17/10 04:17 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]

See Additional Pictures Above and in First Post in this Thread

Austrotel Hotel - Salzburg

Deutsches Museum Hall of Keyboards - Munich

Deutsches Museum Hall of Keyboards Continued - Munich

Kings Hotel - Munich

Kings Hotel - Munich - Continued

Kings Hotel - Munich - Continued

Additional Pictures Above, Below, and in First Post in this Thread
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

#1498022 - 08/17/10 04:23 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]

Additional Pictures Above and in First Post in this Thread

Mendelssohn Haus - Leipzig

Mendelssohn Haus - Leipzig - Continued

NOTE:
The pictures in the above posts and at the start of this thread are only a part
of what we will be seeing/visiting on this tour. Please read the first two posts in this thread carefully as they contain the primary details.

We also may add more pictures later so keep an eye on this thread.
And by all means, join us on this unique adventure if you can!

www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

#1499388 - 08/19/10 04:47 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
wouter79 Offline
3000 Post Club Member

"I am tempted to ask if it wasn't possible to have another group that would stay at the less pricier bed and breakfast kind of guesthouses"

I would like to join the cheap version too but maybe we should discuss such in a different thread.

#1499768 - 08/20/10 08:39 AM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: wouter79]

Originally Posted By: wouter79
"I am tempted to ask if it wasn't possible to have another group that would stay at the less pricier bed and breakfast kind of guesthouses"

I would like to join the cheap version too but maybe we should discuss such in a different thread.

I'll consider a budget tour in the future, but for this time around putting together the tour we are offering now is enough of a challenge for me :-)

Coordinating with four piano factories wasn't easy (Ex: Steingraeber is postponing the start of their family vacation to host us, Steinway will just be returning from their vacation period). Robin (Goldsby/the Piano Girl) has blocked out time for us even though it's the busiest wedding time for her). And there are hundreds of little details that, although handled by our travel agency, required my involvement.

I'm hoping that 2011 will also bring another huge Cape Cod Piano Forums Party (it's up to our hosts) and a Mason & Hamlin Piano Factory tour. And of course I will be attending NAMM in Anaheim in Jan. And in between it's my job to run Piano World (and do some occasional tuning and playing).
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

#1501017 - 08/22/10 02:56 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
that Deutsches Museum Hall of Keyboards looks incredibly awesome.

(just chiming in)

love and peace, ├Ľun (apple in Estonian)

#1501438 - 08/23/10 08:54 AM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: apple*]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: boston north
Those pics are making me drool! I can't wait!!!

This for me will be the trip of a lifetime, and to spend it with like minded music friends will only make it tiptop. Sure this is a class act tour. I wouldn't want it any other way. I won't have to think about a thing but getting up on time and where the evening cocktails are being served!!!

< Must sell more hybrid daylilies, she says under her breath... >

Will be traveling from Boston or that might be actually NYC. Shall we try to coordinate times to travel together? I am sure it will be a long anxious flight.

< Must have a big yard sale this fall....and next spring too, she says under her breath >

Hope some from Europe will plan a weekend or couple of days to join us.

Hope some more on the fence will sell their second car and join us.

Hope more old PW friends and newbies decide to come!

< Might have to sell a kidney or two, she says under her breath, but it will be worth it! right Frank? >

#1501602 - 08/23/10 02:21 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: lilylady]
Agilita Offline

Loc: Missouri
"Might have to sell a kidney or two, she says under her breath,"

Now, why didn't I think of that?

#1502034 - 08/24/10 12:51 AM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Agilita]
Bachsky Offline

Loc: McFarland, WI 53558
I'm anxious that we will have the numbers to make this work. Many express deep interest in this trip of a lifetime, but will they be there when it is time to put our money where our mouth is?

I understand that a half dozen years ago the Steingraeber and Sohne dealer in Florida tried to offer a similar travel adventure. it never happened because the numbers weren't there.

How can we make our deposit of 25% if we don't know how many are going and that number determines the final cost????

I really feel we need a sooner deadline than Dec. 1 and $1000 - $1500 need to be on the table very soon so we can see if this is really a go! Other trip/tours that I have participated in and led usually required a significant downpayment at least one year in advance.

If this trip flops (and we won't know that until after 12/1/2010) I will be very disappointed because I will have lost out on other opportunities to travel in 2011 because deadlines for those trips will have past.

I'm eager to hear what others are thinking. Please share. I proposed the above discussion to Frank but have not had a response back. He may be away.

Bachsky
1904 Henry F. Miller Concert Grand * 2002 Estonia 190 Satin Bubinga * 2008 Schulze-Pohlman vertical 125 polished cherrywood peacock design * 2008 Schoenhut minature grand (49 keys) * 2008 Roland Digital Harpsichord, 2010 Roland FP-4 (88 key slab).

#1502330 - 08/24/10 01:24 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Bachsky]

Bachsky,

It's true we won't know for sure until Dec. 1st, although everyone is encouraged to contact our travel agent right away if they are interested (contact Kimberly Winters at 727-896-7161 or
Kimberly@hillstravel.com ). And of course everyone is welcome to submit a deposit ahead of time.

For the record, deposits made before Dec. 1st will be fully refundable up to Nov. 30, after Dec. 1st, you will still have until March 1st to get all but a $100.00 handling fee returned (although we of course hope your intention all along is to join us).

This is a once-in-a-lifetime, unique, and exclusive tour. It is not a typical canned tour repeated over and over. In addition to the folks who have already said they want to join the tour, and the people who asked to be on the definitely/maybe list, there are a number of other people thinking seriously about joining us.

Re-read the itinerary, check out the pictures, share this all with friends and family, help us find other music lovers to join us, and make sure you get on board yourself.

This will be a trip to remember for a lifetime.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

#1502439 - 08/24/10 03:44 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Bachsky Offline

Loc: McFarland, WI 53558
Frank,

Of course I plan to join the tour, its a great idea and a vary unique once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You have my name on your "for sure" list. And currently the "for sure" list is not long enough to make the trip work.

That's nice to say I can have a full refund before Nov. 30. But we will not know before Nov. 30 if the trip will really happen or not. So if the trip fails/folds/flops (and we learn that after Dec. 1) I understand the $100 handling fee, but I resent the fact that others (by not putting their money where their mouth is) have taken both my $100 away from me and my opportunity to possibly participate in other alternate travel experiences where the deadline will have passed by Dec. 1.

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse. I'm just disappointed that we won't know sooner if this dream trip will really happen.

Terry
1904 Henry F. Miller Concert Grand * 2002 Estonia 190 Satin Bubinga * 2008 Schulze-Pohlman vertical 125 polished cherrywood peacock design * 2008 Schoenhut minature grand (49 keys) * 2008 Roland Digital Harpsichord, 2010 Roland FP-4 (88 key slab).

#1502444 - 08/24/10 03:59 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Bachsky]

Originally Posted By: Bachsky
Frank,

Of course I plan to join the tour, its a great idea and a vary unique once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You have my name on your "for sure" list. And currently the "for sure" list is not long enough to make the trip work.

Terry

Understood. Working on that Terry.

The trip is still 10 months away. I presume even the people who want to go think that might be a bit to far out to commit their deposit. I'm hoping people will at least contact Kimberly (our agent) to let her know they plan to go. And... will start sending in deposits soon.

In the meantime, everyone who is planning on going, or who would have liked to have joined us can still help us find other participants.

Most people have Facebook accounts, and/or Twitter, or LinkedIn, or email lists. Plus friends at work, in social circles, etc.
Think about people you know who may enjoy this unique trip, then invite them to read the thread. Who knows, you just might come across some new recruits :-)
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

#1503524 - 08/26/10 10:06 AM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: wouter79]
Geo K Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
Hello Frank,

I have been keeping an eye on this wonderful trip since your first announcement. The pictures you recently posted on this forum is making it very hard for us not to go but like a few others my wife is a school teaher and taking two weeks off before the end of the school year is impossible. We would have loved to join the group and help with the cost. Hopefully we can make the next trip.

#1503559 - 08/26/10 11:02 AM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Geo K]

Hi George,

That's unfortunate, would have been happy to have you two along.
Our timing is do in part to trying to work around holidays in Europe, factory shut-downs, availability dates, weather, etc.

We thought parents might consider taking their students out of school at the end of the year if necessary, figuring it would be a wonderful education in and of itself.
However, have to admit we didn't figure in that teachers would not have the same flexibility.

Depending on the success of this tour we will most certainly consider something similar in the future, and will keep these points in mind.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

#1507235 - 09/01/10 02:23 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
PFMcT Offline

Not sure I can join you either, but FWIW I think you guys have *exactly* the right idea on the type of tour and accommodations. It sounds like the kind of extraordinary event that people lucky enough to go will remember for the rest of their lives. Now all I have to do is convince my wife ... who's not a piano player but does love the great composers. Still, with two kids in college, its going to be an uphill battle. smile Can't say I'm a definite maybe, but put me down for "working on it." smile

#1507245 - 09/01/10 02:53 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]

PFMcT,
Working on it is good, and I understand your position.

But you are right, this trip should create memories to last a lifetime.

Nobody is more excited then I am (I love pianos, music, old architecture, and history).
I hope you can join us.

Best,

Frank B.
Founder / Host
Piano World

#1510297 - 09/06/10 06:14 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Bill Potuchek Offline

Loc: Connecticut
I have been following the posts and as a travel professional I can tell you that Frank and the agent have worked hard to provide a fantastic trip. I am a little surprised that the agent hasn't agreed to go to assist in case of problems etc. as I always travel with groups as you know with the Piano Cruise we did last year and had a lot of fun. I am sure the pricing and the numbers have a lot to do with the busses you must charter. With fewer people the trip probably can go but at a higher price. If November comes and the numbers are not there then ask your agent for a repricing and it should not be a whole lot more.

#1510944 - 09/07/10 05:27 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]

We have 15 definite, 8 definite/maybe (want to go, will let us know as soon as possible), and lots of interested people.

Come on folks, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance.
It's going to be so much fun sharing this experience with others who
love piano and music.
Heck, the scenery, people, and history alone would be worth the trip, but add to that the private tours and the magical music...

Remember, the more people who sign up the better the pricing becomes.

Make this your big special trip in 2011, and tell your friends about it.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

#1514263 - 09/13/10 11:37 AM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
qtpi Offline

Loc: Hockessin, Delaware
I am interested in going on this trip and the big decision point for me is if I will be able to afford financially to go. I like the idea of dinners included, the tour bus, and everything arranged in advance. It sounds like a dream trip forme!!!

#1514274 - 09/13/10 11:51 AM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]

Hi qtpi,

I hope you can join us.

As you know, the more people the better the pricing gets.
I'm hoping we can get to the third column (lowest pricing).

Either way it's going to be an experience to remember.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

#1515005 - 09/14/10 02:46 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Tweedpipe Offline

After much deliberation, unfortunately I won't be able to make this 2011 European Piano Tour.
Hopefully something similar in 2012 - (including a Sauter factory tour) may be workable.
The Unicorns

------------------------------

#1515037 - 09/14/10 03:23 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us Tweedpipe.
The next tour will depend on the success of the 2011 tour.

I'm hoping we get to have our big 4 house 4 piano forums party in 2011 too (that's up to our hosts). And we do expect to resume our tours of the Mason & Hamlin factory in 2011 as well.

Likely 2012 will be another cruise (somewhere other than the Caribbean) with the next European tour being 2013.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

#1522459 - 09/25/10 02:58 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Strings & Wood Offline

Gold member until Dec. 2012

Loc: USA
Please put me and my wife Melanie on the "Definite Maybe" list.
thxs,
Carl

#1522493 - 09/25/10 03:46 PM Re: Piano & Musical Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Strings & Wood]

Originally Posted By: Strings & Wood
Please put me and my wife Melanie on the "Definite Maybe" list.
thxs,
Carl

Hi Carl,

Great, happy to add you and Melanie to the list.
If you two do join us (and we hope you do) I'll be sure to remember your wife's name. My daughter's name is Melanie:-)
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
My Keyboards:

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
Christmas Header
Christmas Lights at Piano World Headquarters in Maine 2014
-------------------
The December Free Piano Newsletter
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
Yamaha CP Music Rest Promo
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Sheet Music Plus (125)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Getting better
by Kekewak
12/21/14 07:35 PM
Pearl River vs. Samick
by Zekk
12/21/14 03:41 PM
Kawai vs. Yamaha: what to choose
by SeeSharp
12/21/14 02:19 PM
Disklavier Pro Alternatives? C5X Value for money?
by bryan77
12/21/14 01:15 PM
piano sound is the result of more than just the hammer speed
by Keith D Kerman
12/21/14 01:05 PM
Forum Stats
77390 Members
42 Forums
160046 Topics
2350300 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission