Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician
SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Yamaha CP4 Rebate
Yamaha CP4 Rebate
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
Who's Online
169 registered (ajames, anamnesis, AndreiN, ando, accordeur, 40 invisible), 1451 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Pianos
Topic Options
#157733 - 06/21/01 11:38 AM grand piano in very small living room and other questions
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

yesterday morning i had an epiphany--if i simply rearranged some furniture and did a bit of remodeling, i *could* fit a 6' grand in my living room after all. the key was figuring out how to get access to a door leading to my office, which would be blocked by the piano, but i would simply put a door in in a different part of the wall and move the furniture.

here's my question: now that it seems that owning a grand is a real possibility, i am concerned that a) i am overreaching and b) that the room is acoustically too small for a grand. is there such a thing?

the room is approx. 11' x 19', has four doors leading in and out of it, one on each wall (so there are lots of necessary traffic patterns through it), is partially carpeted, has wood paneled walls, and a low, acoustic tile ceiling (which i would either raise or cover with sheetrock as part of the remodel, because it is terribly ugly).

the elderly steinway 54" upright currently in the room (not mine, but on loan) really booms in this environment, and i'm concerned that a grand piano would have such a huge sound, that if i wanted to play for friends it would be overwhelmingly loud for them in this room. not to mention too loud for my husband to deal with on a daily basis in our small house. what should i expect in this department? and is there any way to mitigate the problem? will i really get the full benefits of playing a grand in such a context?

and on another note (no pun intended)-- i'm thinking of going after that charles walter grand i saw last year--they were asking $23K, which is a bit steep for me, but it stole my heart. anyone here know how much i can get one for today? i'd like to spend no more than $20K if i can get away with it. any other terrific grands that are an excellent value in that price range? i already know i don't like the sound of asian pianos--too bright, and many of the german models i've tried are not complex enough for my taste--they don't have the overtones i like.

one last concern about investing in a grand--i've returned to the piano only in the past year or so after many years away from it, and i plan to stick with it for the rest of my life now. but i am an intermediate student, and have a long way to go. does it make sense for someone like me to buy a grand now? or should i wait until i am more accomplished?

now in paperback:

Grand Obsession: A Piano Odyssey

(ads 568) Hailun Pianos

#157734 - 06/21/01 11:53 AM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
BruceD Online   content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member

Loc: Victoria, BC
Pique:
The accepted wisdom on this forum is to buy as much piano as you think you can afford - and then stretch the budget a bit! Pianos can always be "voiced" down, somewhat to accommodate smaller spaces. I've heard some people say that there is no room too small - acoustically speaking - for a piano. I've played uprights and grands in small conservatory and university practice rooms that hardly leave room for the bench, and have still enjoyed the experience.
My recommendation in the 20K range - yes, I'm partial, because I own one - is the Estonia 5'6"; you might even be able to get a 6'3" for around 21K. Whether you're going to find one in Missoula or elsewhere in your area is another question. Many of us Estonia owners continue to encourage others to find them and try them, because we are so happy with ours.
The best advice from regulars on this forum is not to buy too quickly. Spend a lot of time trying as many different pianos as you can get your hands on. It sounds like you'll have that time, if you have to do renovations before you can move a piano in, anyway.
Happy shopping - and keep us posted!

#157735 - 06/21/01 12:13 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Dwain Lee Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Columbus, Ohio

a) only you can answer that; and b)yes there is such a thing, but only you can determine what would be overpowering for your tastes.

Be sure to look above that acoustical ceiling. Raising it may be impossible, or extremely expensive, as there may be ductwork, electrical wiring, etc. installed in the space between the suspended ceiling and the structure above. These installations could have to be raised, or relocated, to accommodate a higher ceiling (you could replace the acoustical ceiling with a sheetrock one at the same height for aesthetic concerns, but that's not what you're trying to resolve here).

I have two old 56" uprights, and both have a #1 string length of 49 inches. This seems to equate to the #1 string length of grands in about the 5'8" range. There are obviously other factors that determine how powerful the sound of a piano is, but this seems to be a fair starting point for comparison. So, I would assume a 54 inch upright would be approximately equal, or a tad less, putting it somewhere in the equivalent of a 5'6" or 5'8" grand. If your acoustical preferences cause a concern about "booming" volume in your current room, you may indeed have a concern with a 6 foot grand. Also, you mention playing for friends assembled in the room. The elderly Steinway upright would tend to allow more of those friends to actually be in the room than the grand would allow. The grand would occupy a significant amount of the current "gathering space."

Other than the psychic boost, perhaps, of playing on a grand versus an upright, it seems to me that the only advantage of a grand over an upright (assuming equal quality in each)is that the grand offers faster repetition. If you are of a skill level that this is important, you'll get that benefit out of the grand, regardless of where it is sitting.

Don't know if any of this helps (I hope it does), but just my 2 cents.

Dwain

#157736 - 06/21/01 01:11 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
ryan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Colorado
I agree, the piano can be voiced down to fit the room. I took lessons one summer from a teacher that lived in a very small house and had a Steinway B in his kitchen (it was where the dining table would have been). It was voiced down so that it did not overpower the room.

This week I skipped out of a bit of work and spent several hours trying out a variety of new pianos, just to see what is currently out there. Of the ones in the $20k and under range, I think I liked the 6'3" Estonia the best. They have beautiful cases, a nice feel to the action, and a well balanced tone. Stepping up from there, I liked the Charles Walter grands even better. Not to knock the Estonia, but I was very, very impressed with the Walter, even more than I was when I tried them out a couple of years ago. There was just something about the tone and action of the Walter that I liked better. Just for reference, one I played (in ebony) had a sticker on it for around $25k, with a list price of just over $30k. Interestingly, I thought the Walters were better than some other new pianos (even American built ones) that were priced even $10k higher.

Another step up in quality and price was Sauter, which had a clearer sound, an even more singing treble, and perhaps a bit more color as you transitioned from soft to loud. Next up in price and quality was Grotrian, which blew me away with it's sweet tone quality, variety of color and clarity. I almost couldn't walk away.

Some disclaimers. These were all 6'4" and smaller, with the Walter being the largest. Stepping to 7' and larger pianos changes things. The results may also vary depending on what kind of tone your ear wants to hear and what kind of music you play. I play classical, but a jazz or pop pianist would likely pick a different list of favorites. Also, the results may vary depending on what prep work has been done and whether the piano is in tune. Some pianos come out of the box in tune, in regulation, and are pretty well voiced, and others are just horrible.

I agree with Bruce that it may be worth it to stretch a little and get the piano you love. It is a long term investment, and you should be able to enjoy your instrument for the long term, not think about what you wish you would have purchased.

Go out and try as many as you can yourself. It is well worth the investment in time.

Ryan

#157737 - 06/21/01 01:25 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Denver, Colorado
I will second Ryan's musings about Estonia. If I'm right about the shop where Ryan sampled the Estonia, let me say that the location of the piano at the dealer's floor makes quite some difference to the sound character of the piano of concern. When I had the dealer put the piano on wood floor at a relatively 'open' area of that dealer of that Estonia 6'3". It made a surprisingly improvement on the sound of an already impressive piano. I was pretty much bowled over, so to speak. Let me echo that with a budget of under $20k Estonia 6'3" should be a strong contender. My friend and I couldn't be happier for the past week or two after the Estonia was moved into his living room. He being the owner. I being the player!

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: AndrewG ]

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: AndrewG ]

#157738 - 06/21/01 01:28 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
EricL Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
I was recently quoted a price of $17,000 for a brand new polished ebony 6'3" Estonia in Upstate NY. Add $300 for an artist bench.

In my opinion, I don't think one can get a better piano for this price.

Eric

#157739 - 06/21/01 01:36 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

EricL,

As I understand it, the artist bench is included. The dealer should not charge extra for it. I saw it boxed with the piano. I'm quite partial to Estonia too after I tried it and now have played on it for many times. This is some piano!

#157740 - 06/21/01 01:36 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Penny Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Juan Capistrano, CA
Pique,
I believe an ebony Estonia 6'3" could be bought for $18k (both Beethoven Pianos in New York and Raphaelle Piano Gallery in Encinitas, Calif. gave me this price.) For $2k more, you can get babinga. Probably for only $1k more, you can get mahogany. The 5'6" was $15k.

Of course, I urge you to consider Schulze Pollmann. The list price is much higher. But right now seems to be a hard time in the industry (read good time to buy a piano). I got my mahogany briar (looks like an art case with flame mahogany inlays) for $21k.

Others here will also recommend Petrof. Remember, if you don't have any dealers of these brands near you, or if you for whatever reason don't like your dealer, you CAN shop around. Out of state purchases are often free of sales tax.

I ended up buying in California, so I had to pay the extra 7.5 percent.

Good luck and play lots before you decide!
penny

#157741 - 06/21/01 01:47 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Mike Pappadakis Offline

Loc: Doylestown, PA
Pique,

I too had the same concern as you regarding the room size when I purchased my piano. The room the piano is in is 15' x16' with carpeted floor, 8' ceiling, 1 double door and two windows. I was concerned that a grand piano in the ~6' range would be too much for the room. I found this not to be the case, as my 5'6" Estonia is not at all overpowering, even with the doors and windows closed and the lid up. I would have loved to have purchased the 6'3", but my budget just wouldn't allow it. However, I'm absolutely delighted with the 5'6". This piano blows away most of the over-six foot pianos that I played when I was in the buying phase. (As you may have perceived, I'm one of those very-satisfied Estonia owners).

Mike

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: Mike Pappadakis ]

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: Mike Pappadakis ]

#157742 - 06/21/01 02:06 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
ryan Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Colorado
Andrew, you are thinking of the same Estonia you are thinking of. I was also impressed initially with the smaller Estonia, although I did not spend that much time on it. Very nice piano, with a lot of potential.

Good point about location - it can make a big difference in sound. Sitting at the keyboard is not really he best place to sit for enjoying the full beauty of the instrument, but placement can make help the sound that gets back around.

As an aside, did you notice that they had a Steinway that was purchased by by Wilhelm Backhaus in 1901 and later sold to Malcolm Frager? Both of their signatures were on the soundboard.

Ryan

#157743 - 06/21/01 02:09 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Mike Pappadakis Offline

To EricL,

Andrew is correct. The artist bench is included with the piano.

Mike

#157744 - 06/21/01 02:36 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Dave G Offline

Loc: McLean, Virginia
Pique,

It's at least possible that a 6 foot grand could work well in your 11' by 19' room. Our grand (6'1") fits and sounds just nicely in a 13' by 17' room, although some features of the room (9' ceiling and two large openings into adjacent rooms) are different from yours and may affect the sound one way or another. If I remember right, another Forum member (Bill McV. aka bebopdeluxe) has his 6'3" Estonia in a room not much larger than yours (about 14' by 19', I think) and he is very happy with both the piano and its placement.

Dave G

#157745 - 06/21/01 03:04 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Mat D. Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Sterling Heights, Michigan
Definately the piano can be voiced to your space. I have a 7' grand in my small living room & my tech has a 9' grand in his living room--both sound great and no problems. Remember there are adjustments beyond voicing such as, lid closed, small stick, full stick--I think it will work, go for it.

Mat D.

#157746 - 06/21/01 04:10 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Steve Cohen Online   content

Loc: Maryland/DC/No. VA
You said that the Walters "stole your heart".

Quit second guessing yourself for $3000 bucks. Offer the dealer $22K and buy it regardless of the responce.

Do you want toi sit down to your new "other" piano and have that little voice in the back of your head (the one saying "what little voice" right now), saying "I wish I had the Walters."

BTW, I am not a Walters dealer nor have they contracted my services.

Consultant & Contributing Editor - Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyer

Jasons Music
Maryland/DC/No. VA
Since 1937.

www.jasonsmusic.com
My postings, unless stated otherwise, are my personal opinions, not those of my clients.

#157747 - 06/21/01 04:17 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
EricL Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
To AndrewG and Mike Pappadakis:

Thanks for the info. May be I wasn't clear. The $17,000 that was quoted for the piano include a regular bench. An upgrade to an artist bench costs $300 more.

Eric

#157748 - 06/21/01 07:46 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

EricL,

The dealer in my town at least, includes the artist bench not the regular bench. That comes with every Estonia grand as I understand. Double check with your dealer.

#157749 - 06/21/01 10:20 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
BruceD Online   content

Loc: Victoria, BC
That's my understanding, too, Andrew. The artist's bench came with my Estonia, as I believe it does - or should - with all Estonias.

#157750 - 06/22/01 08:21 AM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Mike Pappadakis Offline

Thanks for the info. May be I wasn't clear. The $17,000 that was quoted for the piano include a regular bench. An upgrade to an artist bench costs $300 more.[/b]

Eric,

Estonia's catalog says that the 6'3" comes with an artist bench.

(Write him a check for $16,700 and then another check for $300 for the artist bench and you got your piano.)

Regards,
Mike

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: Mike Pappadakis ]

#157751 - 06/22/01 08:32 AM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

No kidding, Mike!

I love your idea. Seriously, this could be the way to talk to EricL's dealer.

EricL,
With $17000 that Estonia is heck of a piano. I played on this model again last night. Once again I was reassured that my friend really got the best piano for his money.

#157752 - 06/22/01 10:25 AM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
piqué Offline
5000 Post Club Member

wow, i am overwhelmed by everyone's thoughtful and generous responses! THANK YOU!

i have never played an estonia, but now am curious to do so. actually, though i have been shopping diligently for a piano for over a year, in many parts of the country, i have been shopping for an upright. of course, i always played all the grand pianos in the showroom, too, but i do wonder if i focused just on grand pianos what i would come up with other than the walter.

a reconditioned older steinway or mason&hamlin is of course another, and less expensive, option. and possibly even a decent investment. i was surprised nobody here mentioned it. don't some of you have instruments like these? or is there a serious downside to getting one of these classics that has been rebuilt?

i called the dealer where i played the walter last year, and he is looking into ordering up for me the same piano. he says he will even go to the home of the woman who purchased the piano i played so that they can measure the key weight and adjust my piano so it will be the same. he also said the one i played was hand built by charles walter himself, and he only sells those charles walters, not the ones built by other family members. i don't know if he is giving me a line on this or not!

i also contacted a dealer closer to home who offered to fly me to the factory in indiana for a tour and to pick out the piano myself, at his expense! evidently they don't stock the piano, as there isn't much market for them close to me.

must be very tough times in the piano business, i'll tell ya! both dealers were looking for more frills to add on to make purchasing from them more attractive--like paying to have my current piano moved out of my house.

the price i will have to pay for the piano is still an open question. i told the tacoma dealer what the sticker price was over a year ago, and he reluctantly said he thought he could get close to that. evidently they now list for $33K !

the other dealer said he'd send me his formal price offer in writing, on a sample sales contract, so i could see exactly what the terms would be.

i also talked with my teacher about this yesterday, and her comment was "I've had grand pianos in some pretty tiny rooms over the years!" i think she mentioned something about having an expensive grand in low-income housing at one point(the ironies of being a serious piano student). she is convinced that a really good instrument would vastly improve my playing.

now i just need to give my husband a bit of time to come out of the shock of what i said i was going to spend....

now in paperback:

Grand Obsession: A Piano Odyssey

#157753 - 06/22/01 12:10 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
AndrewG Offline
2000 Post Club Member

pique,

I for one, am a big fan of rebuilt vintage Steinways or Mason & Hamlin etc. top tier pianos. As a matter of fact I own one myself. IMHO, if you have a hardcore vintage piano like the Steinways built between, say, 1900-1940 and if you have an expert builder. These are two big IFs. You will have a killer piano! You might be a very happy piano owner. You may not even have to spend a fortune for a piano like that. That's another possible route. It can be exceedingly rewarding!

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: AndrewG ]

#157754 - 06/22/01 01:10 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Chris W Offline

Loc: Boston
Pique,

Do consider used. Andrew is right. You have to focus on the "Ifs". Pricewise, there is a lot of value and, judging from how flooded it seems the classifieds are these days, there are probably many opportunities to buy inexpensively. I wonder what others here who surf pianomart.com think, but I've noticed that the growth of the red "sold" asterisks in the approximately 500+ S&S grand section has almost stopped, while I could site several examples of price reductions. Definitely looks like a buyers market.

Pianomart is run by a PTG (Piano Technicians Guild) member, for those who don't know it, and there are many piano represented that are from rebuilders who are, as well. Its not a must to find a good rebuild, but the benefits of shared information are often easy to recognize in the work these guys do.

Cheers,
Chris W

#157755 - 06/22/01 01:42 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
DT Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Illinois
I think the dealer who only sells pianos handmade by Charles Walter probably needs his mute pedal stomped on. A Walter family member does the final inspection and signs the piano but is not the one who builds it. I'd be just as happy with Kevin's signature.

#157756 - 06/22/01 02:29 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Penny Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: San Juan Capistrano, CA
While I agree a rebuilt Steinway and, my favorite, Mason & Hamlin, is a very real option, in my search, I didn't come across any competent rebuilds under$20k. Just food for thought.
penny

#157757 - 06/22/01 04:04 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
tdmac Offline

Loc: SF Bay Area
Regarding the size issue - I was also asking the same question recently. Our combo living/dining area is approx. 15'x28' and we weren't sure that we could fit the 7' pianos we were looking at and have them not overpower the room. Our ceiling does slope from 8' to 16' which probably helps. I read somewhere that the ideal size accousticaly is 1/4 the room size. Anyway, we moved the furniture around and put a 7' in. So far the piano doesn't overpower the room at all.

Tim

#157758 - 06/23/01 06:57 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Niles Duncan Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Pasadena, CA
You should have no problem with a 6 foot grand piano in that space and it will not be necessary to over-voice the piano to fit the environment. Possibly the reason that the old Steinway upright seems overwhelming is that like many older pianos it might be poorly maintained and have hammers that have become like 88 rocks.

My living room and dining room which are open to each other make a combined space of about 19' by 30' have hardwood flooring and sparce furniture. I've had many 7' pianos in that space with no problems.

Niles Duncan
Piano rebuilder, Pasadena, CA

#157759 - 06/28/01 06:36 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Larry Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Deep in Cherokee Country
I just read the comment about the dealer who said he "only sold the grands that Mr. Walter built himself - not the ones built by the other family members".

I have heard sleazy dealers come up with some pretty strange statements in an effort to overpromote themselves, but that one made me drop my baloney sandwich.

I am a Walter dealer, and I know Charles personally as a friend. He is a fine gentleman, and a master designer of pianos. He is also 73 years old. He is not building any pianos by himself.

It has been my experience that when a dealer makes such a ridiculous statement as this, you shouldn't trust any other word that comes from his mouth.

#157760 - 06/28/01 10:42 PM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
David Burton Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Coxsackie, New York
Pique,
You have been getting excellent recommendations from everyone. This happens on here when someone announces they're looking for a piano. Estonia has on my short list now for a long time, as have many of the others. But, since you are in Montana, you might look due west in Washington. Contact Darrall Fandrich at 360-652-8980 or toll free 877-737-1422 and go take a look at what he has before deciding. Check out his uprights too, they actually play like a grand piano. Those on this forum know how much I admire what Darrell is doing. You might also be surprised when you hear his prices.

#157761 - 06/29/01 09:17 AM Re: grand piano in very small living room and other questions
Dave G Offline

Loc: McLean, Virginia
Pique,

You could also check out Fandrich's informative website: It describes all their pianos and even lists prices.

Dave G

Moderator:  Ken Knapp, Piano World, Rickster 
What's Hot!!
The February 2015 Issue of our Free Piano News Newsletter is out now! FREE Piano Newsletter
--------------------
The best thing I've learned on Piano World....
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
(ad) Jazz Piano Online
Jazz Piano Online Lessons
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How to practice the piano without a piano
by Hugh Sung
03/03/15 10:52 AM
the 1878 Steinway at the U. of I. - a recent performance
by Michael Sayers
03/03/15 10:41 AM
Tension buildup when learning a new piece slowly
by Ben Boule
03/03/15 09:59 AM
8 -------
by ster100
03/03/15 09:53 AM
How to give a puny-looking digital piano more stage presence
by Honkytonkman
03/03/15 09:07 AM
Forum Stats
78,379 Registered Members
43 Forums
162,035 Topics
2,379,120 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
Gift Ideas for Music Lovers!
Find the Perfect Gift for the Music Lovers on your List!
Visit our online store today.

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2015 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission