Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1599709 - 01/17/11 10:37 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
FrankDaddy Offline

Loc: Louisiana, US
Tom Love from Kawai said the dual pedal Kawai unit is compatible. you can assign the left petal as the soft pedal. Puff is right about you can then use a "standard" sustain pedal. they make them that are universal. they come with a polarity switch that you set so it will lift the dampers when depressed. I bought one at Best Buy for about $19.00 US. Tom did not recommend the Roland since only two pedals from the Kawai Pedal jack will work. Also there may be a polarity issue. Setting the control switch to 66 will allow the use of a sosanuto petal. According to their web site is the following statement about the footswitch.

Here is theURL

http://www.kawaius.com/main_links/digital/PRO_2010/mp6-info.html

Pedals
Included with the MP6 is the F10H damper (with half-dampering) pedal . The F20 damper (with half-dampering) and soft pedal assembly is available as an option.

So It sounds like it would allow you to have a soft pedel and a sosonuto pedel.

BTW to be on the safe sidfe I am double looping with Kawai on this. Sine the manaul does not totally agree with this.

Edited by FrankDaddy (01/17/11 10:39 PM)

(ad) Roland

Click Here

#1599766 - 01/17/11 11:37 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
Kawai James Online   content
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
FrankDaddy,

As Tom Love has confirmed, the F-20 dual-pedal unit is compatible with the MP6.

Here's an extract from page p.13 of the MP6 owner's manual:

Quote:
6. FOOT SWITCH
A momentary Foot Switch can be connected to this jack (EX: KAWAI F-1 or F-20). The Foot Switch can be assigned to different MIDI control numbers or functions in the Menu. When using the KAWAI F-20, the right pedal works as a Foot Switch, and the left pedal works as a Soft pedal. When the Rotary EFX is in use, the Soft pedal changes between Fast & Slow Rotor speeds.

Essentially, the MP5/MP8II and MP6/MP10 all offer largely the same pedal functionality, however the connection method is slightly different:

The MP5/MP6 include the F-10H single-pedal unit (damper), however the F-20 accessory can be added for triple-pedal functionality (soft, sostenuto, sustain).

The MP8II/MP10 include the F-20 double-pedal (damper, soft), however an additional pedal (F-10H, F-1, or any other brand/unit provided the polarity is correct) can be added for triple-pedal functionality (soft, sostenuto, sustain).

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1599944 - 01/18/11 09:11 AM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
FrankDaddy Offline

Thanks James for the clarification.

#1600107 - 01/18/11 02:03 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: FrankDaddy]
Scooby Hoo Offline

I second the thanks to K_James and FD.

Can the F20 be purchased directly from Kawai or Sweetwater?

#1600330 - 01/18/11 08:15 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
8000 Post Club Member

Scooby Hoo, Sweetwater does not appear to list the F-20 on their website, however it may still be worth calling/emailing for clarification - it may simply be a special order.

Alternatively, contact Kawai America and ask for details regarding availability.

Kind regards,
James
x

#1600420 - 01/18/11 10:50 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
FrankDaddy Offline

I found it at the following url

http://www.thomann.de/gb/kawai_f20.htm

Scooby Hoo are you in the US?

#1600470 - 01/18/11 11:42 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: FrankDaddy]
Scooby Hoo Offline

Yes. Fellow Southerner.

I found a U.S. retailer listing the F-20 F-20 Pedal , but I'll try KJ's suggestion first.

I tried the RD-700NX and the CN-33 and CA-63 recently, as well as a few others. Each had their strengths, but I feel comfortable that the MP-6 will be the best choice for me.

#1603287 - 01/22/11 09:24 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
puff Online   content

Loc: oxford UK
Im going to mail Michael Kunz at Kawai germany to request some thing for the next Operating Sytem update.

I found out on the Kawai.de site that they will release a new OS to iron out a bug that stops the MP6 woking mutitimbraly with a computer sequencer which they are aware of and maybe other things.

Anyway if other users agree with this request they could also mail Michael at; *deleted by moderator*
At the moment the touch can only be set Globaly in the System menu.It would be good if you could save the touch setting to a set-up.This can be offset under 'Dynamics' but only in one direction ie to make it 'lighter' in ten increments.Tis seems to affect the initial attacck but as this is increased the dynamic range is reduced so its not the same as having a different touch setting.

Realy I want a 'Heavy' touch for the APs and a 'normal'or 'light' touch for the EPs

The 'Pannel Lock' button can be programed to change the touch from default to OFF (for Organ) so perhapse this could have a setting to change the default to heavy of light? I would gladly loose some of the existing settings here like Mod Wheel lock or especially Pannel Lock - who needs those?

Or could the 'Dynamics settimg could be made to go from -0 to -10 ...?

The best thing would be to simply be able to save whatever setting you chose to a setup but if thats not pos some workaround.

Do you agree with this Frank?

James do you understant the functionality of the MP6?

Edited by BB Player (01/23/11 03:09 AM)
Edit Reason: Private email address deleted

#1603323 - 01/22/11 10:28 PM MP6 Classic EP noise? [Re: puff]
msaposs Offline

Loc: Boston, MA
I love the Classic EP sound, but does anyone else find it a bit noisy? Some (but not all) of the noise goes away when I turn off the amp simulator, but then I hear a bit of a high-pitched click.

Of course, this is through headphones, the noise or click isn't as noticeable through my amp. I just find that the noise will be a problem when I want to record.

#1603363 - 01/22/11 11:39 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
8000 Post Club Member

puff, may I please ask you to refrain from writing the private email address of Kawai employees on a public forum. If individuals wish to get in touch with staff at Kawai Europe, they should do so by sending an email to one of the addresses on this page.

Originally Posted By: puff
James do you understant the functionality of the MP6?

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. Which functionality are you referring to, specifically?

Kind regards,
James
x

#1604097 - 01/23/11 08:15 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: Kawai James]
puff Online   content

Well I thought I was listing his work addy not his private e-mail address.Its not something I thought was private as one can mail him to that addy from the german site as I did.
I dont understand the heirarchy of Kawai but Michael seems to be directly involved in the technical aspects of Kawai products and OS revisions.

The link you provided is for Kawai UK - are you saying that a mail sent there would reach him?

I meant are you familiar with using the MP6 in real time use - in setting up sounds to work with different settings to bring out particular characteristics of those sounds and make them more playable and expressive?
In other words do you understand my request for additional programability of the touch setting?

Im not asking for 100 degrees of touch like in the Roland boards but just the abillity to save another touch curve - other than the global one to a setup.It would make the this board more complete as I see it.

#1604111 - 01/23/11 08:28 PM Re: MP6 Classic EP noise? [Re: msaposs]
puff Online   content

The click as you call it is part of the sound of the tine being hit - it just dose not have much bell like sound and I much prefer it as it is - I dont see it as noise.

I havnt got around to experimenting with layering different EPs yet but I think that would be one the routes to take in arriving at a variety of timbres.

You could use up to four EP sounds velocity switched and at different volumes...

#1604135 - 01/23/11 08:50 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
8000 Post Club Member

Hello puff,

I dont understand the heirarchy of Kawai but Michael seems to be directly involved in the technical aspects of Kawai products and OS revisions.

Michael Kunz is a Senior Product Manager at Kawai Europe and as such has a strong involvement in the technical development of all digital instruments - including the MP series.

The link you provided is for Kawai UK - are you saying that a mail sent there would reach him?

If you send an MP6 bug report or feature suggestion to Kawai UK, I believe it will be forwarded to Kawai Europe, yes.

Do you understand my request for additional programability of the touch setting?

Yes, I believe so - you're requesting the ability to store different touch settings for each SETUP, correct? While this sounds like a worthwhile feature suggestion, it should be stressed that implementing new features or making changes to existing functionality can be a complicated and time consuming process. There is absolutely no guarantee that every single feature request can/will be implemented with new software updates.

Kind regards,
James
x

#1605824 - 01/26/11 08:07 AM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands
MP6 Unpacking and some questions for other MP6 owners.

So, I finally pulled the trigger on the MP6. Wanted the MP10, but was hold back by the current 'problems' several units have shown and didn't want to spend € 700 more on a unit I still have not been able to see in real live anywhere near. MP6 was more of a sure bet (although I haven't seen it either). Thomann had one last discount unit in stock before they ran out and since I finally decided for the MP6 I didn't want to wait any longer for new stock. Perhaps stupid me ??! Transport had some heavy impact; the box was damaged and even internal protective foam was broken in several places. I hope an MP6 can handle such abuse...see my pictures:

http://www.plaxo.com/profile/viewPhotosI...ee90298d7ee4886

Few questions to check if my unit is still OK:

1) does the MP6 make a lot of power hum ? I can hear the humming (50/60Hz power supply hum) very clearly untill the other side of the room. Even with headphones it's still audible through my playing - when not playing ff- fff of course.

2) does the MP6 series show a gap between the right side of the unit and the fake-wooden side panel ? On the left side of my unit there is no such a gap, but on the right side it's quite obvious.

3) Does the keybed make a lot of some thumping noise ? I went for the Kawai partly because the Rolands have this annoying thumping , only to find out my unit makes quite some noise too. And some sort of very light squeaking sound when pressing the keys - sounds as if it's guided by some sort of oil bath, or a mini-mouse in each key ;- ).

General questions:
4) Is the second pedal input (switch) half-damping capable, or only in/off switching. I have a Roland pedal (supporting half-damping) and wanted to use it as second piano pedal.

5) If I opt for the F-20 - does it come with just one plug (connecting to the damper pedal input) ? I assume so, but want to be sure...

Any thoughts on (especially) the power humming and keybed are welcome. I have to decide what to do with this unit.

All said, I very much like the MP6 (!) - it's a lot of bang for the bucks and the keybed feel is excellent. I have some firmware request already, but that's for a later stadium ;-)

J

#1606249 - 01/26/11 06:50 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: JFP]
puff Online   content

Hi JP,

1 Ive got no audible hum comming from the transformer at all.

2 My end cheeks are tight against the plastic spacers at each end of the keybed the only 'gap' is between the cheeks and the front metal rail.Two mm left and One/half mm on the right.Its a stage piano not a swiss watch!

3 You got ma a bit worried there! I just checked and noticed an octave B-B below mid C was giving a clunk sound.I had removed the four rubber feet and put the rear two back loosley to tip the board forwards.So I lifted the board and the clunk stopped and when I put it 'flat' the keys played as they should.So not a real problem. I love this keybed!

4 I guess the Roland Pedal would work as a switch pluged in the 'Swith' socket but not as a half ped.

5The F20 has only one jack.In the menu you can select sost or soft for the left hand ped.

Id be very interested in your firmware ideas.
You could also PM me and I if I assess you as having no mall-intent I may let you have the secret address of Kawai Europe,s product manager wink

I was lucky on my second MP6 2hearts

#1606317 - 01/26/11 08:40 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
8000 Post Club Member

Hello JFP,

First off, congrats on receiving your MP6!

Unfortunately I am unable to view the images you have uploaded.

With regards to your questions:

1. I have never heard any 50/60Hz power hum while playing an MP6.

2. The side panels are real wood.

3. The keybed should not make a great deal of noise when playing.
Are you able to play-test the actions of other instruments (Yamaha, Roland, Kawai) to compare?

4. I believe it's just an on/off footswitch connector, but will double-check.

5. Yes, the F-20 pedal unit uses a single jack.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
James
x

#1606805 - 01/27/11 03:19 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: Kawai James]
puff Online   content

James,
Nice of you to answer but wasnt that post was a bit redundant? smirk

#1606843 - 01/27/11 04:12 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

They probably crossed - it happens...

However I send James a PM with the 'nice' pics of my mistreated shipment. As far as the hum is concerned; I hear it even through my headphones (acoustically - no hum in the headphone wiring I mean). So I assume it's just my unit that has this excessive humming. If none of you guys notice it - it could be it had just one shock to many and things may have moved a little in the machine and make contact to the casing where it previously didn't (causing acoustic amplification of the signal). Just a guess...

Had a Korg's and Kurzweils in the past that went humming later in their lifetime, but that was mostly due to the degrading, or cheap LCD displays.

Apart from all that, my overall impression is that the MP6 is a very nice instrument; seems hard to fine anything else competitive in that price range. I'll dig into the machine later on - first have to sort out what to do with this particular unit.

Edited by JFP (01/27/11 04:12 PM)

#1606869 - 01/27/11 04:42 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
8000 Post Club Member

James,
Nice of you to answer but wasnt that post was a bit redundant? smirk

No, I don't believe so - the second point was important.

Cheers,
James
x

#1606891 - 01/27/11 05:06 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Yep, I almost forgot - real wood ! So if you get the MP10 it's double fun - wooden keys, wooden side panel...now only wooden casing and we're done. Wonder what would happen to the weight if casings are made out a Bamboo ;-) Perhaps in the future...

I like the side panel look. Much better than plane metal.

#1607192 - 01/28/11 02:33 AM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
8000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: myself
4. I believe it's just an on/off footswitch connector, but will double-check.

The chaps in the engineering division have confirmed that the FOOT SW connector will only accept an on/off foot switch, and therefore does not respond to half-pedalling.

Kind regards,
James
x

#1607218 - 01/28/11 05:57 AM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hi James, that's very interesting, because the MP6 manual suggest you connect the F-20 (double pedal) to this switch port. It implies that your double pedal unit will than NOT be half-damping capable ! Am I correct in stating this ?!

What I understand now is:
1) You connect the F-10H to the damper port of the MP6. It will be half damping capable in that way.
2) You connect the (optional) F-20 to the switch port. Although the descriptions on the Kawai website suggest the F-20 is half damping capable, in the way you're supposed to connect it , it is not. Perhaps the switch port on an MP10 is continues and the version on the MP6 is not - I don't know...

So, could it be that the F-20 that is supplied with the MP10 (and should be half-damping) is connected to another port on the MP10 and/or that the F-20 supplied with the MP10 is perhaps of another revision (F-20H, I suppose) ?

Can you please clarify this matter for all of us ? Perhaps the manual needs a revision on this subject as well, since I guess you should in fact connect the F-20 to the damper port - but I'm not sure.

Thanks, J

#1607553 - 01/28/11 02:26 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
cubop Offline

Silver Supporter until Dec 28 2012

Loc: Norway
The MP6 was delivered at my door a couple of hours ago. No problems so far! I was pretty nervous when I unpacked it. Some bad reports here, and I could not try it before I ordered. There was no need to worry, everything I have tried works perfectly. There is some noise from the keys, but but after some playing I dont notice it. Absolutely acceptable to my oversensitive ears. I have it connected to a pair of Peavey 150 W amps, and the only thing I hear is the very nice sound of concert grand 2, my favorite piano.
I have never played an acoustic piano, and the only thing I can can compare the MP6 to is my Korg Triton LE88. The action is just a little bit harder and that suits me fine, and the action is firmer and more precise. The only thing I am not satisfied with is the sound of the five or six highest tones. A bit of experimenting with the EQ have helped, but I have to spend more time on that problem.
But everything considered, this is a very satisfied customer.
cubop

#1607647 - 01/28/11 04:47 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hi Cubop, happy you're happy with it ;-)

It's not the MP6 I'm complaining about at all - it's just that I think it has some small , but annoying flaws probably due to heavy transport handling. Now that I had some more time, I start to find the power humming to get on my nerves. You know , the sigh of relief when you switch it off and this soft, but obviously present hum noise is gone. I also noticed now that a button is broken or damaged. So I'll probably send it back for a replacement (new unit) - or perhaps even MP10 (if those new ones are fixed). Will be a though fight with the dealer, but we'll see we're it ends.

The MP6 as it is , is really a great instrument. Haven't dug into it very much yet, but I can see it perfectly fulfills the purpose it's made for. A good , solid , beautiful, all-round stage piano, with decent sound and very good keybed. Of course, there exist better AP's and other sounds, but than you'll spend at least twice as much and most probably end up with a less all-round machine.

Enjoy your instrument and keep us posted with your findings (or questions). Oh, I found out that the Footswitch input does handle continuous control data (half damping), sent through the USB MIDI port. Don't know if the Kawai MP does anything useful with it, but nevertheless...

J

#1607687 - 01/28/11 05:56 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I forgot; considering my ongoing doubts about the specific shipment I got, what should be in carton ? What my box contianed ( exactly) was:

Mp6, f10h, Music stand. That's All ! No manual, no single paper from Kawai ( warranty, contact info etc) , nothing. what did you have in the box if I may ask ? Thanks...

#1607728 - 01/28/11 07:47 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: JFP]
8000 Post Club Member

JFP,

Originally Posted By: JFP
the MP6 manual suggest you connect the F-20 (double pedal) to this switch port.

Correct. The F-20 pedal unit connects to the FOOT SW jack and provides two on/off switch pedals, which by default are assigned to Soft and Sostenuto. The F-10H pedal unit connects to the DAMPER (F-10H) jack and functions as a Sustain/Damper pedal with half-pedalling functionality.

It implies that your double pedal unit will than NOT be half-damping capable !

The F-20 functions as a half-pedal when used with the MP10, but not when used with the MP6. This is because the pedal jacks of the two instruments are arranged differently.

What I understand now is:
1) You connect the F-10H to the damper port of the MP6. It will be half damping capable in that way.

Correct.

2) You connect the (optional) F-20 to the switch port.

Correct.

Perhaps the switch port on an MP10 is continues and the version on the MP6 is not...

The MP10's DAMPER pedal jack is designed to use the included F-20, while the MP6's DAMPER pedal jack is designed to use the included F-10H.

So, could it be that the F-20 that is supplied with the MP10 (and should be half-damping) is connected to another port on the MP10

No, the F-20 still connects to the MP10's DAMPER pedal jack. As stated above, the MP10 and MP6 pedal jacks are arranged differently.

and/or that the F-20 supplied with the MP10 is perhaps of another revision (F-20H, I suppose) ?

No, it's the same F-20 pedal unit.

Perhaps the manual needs a revision on this subject as well...

No, I don't believe so - the MP6 manual is correct. A little difficult to read, maybe, but correct nonetheless.

...since I guess you should in fact connect the F-20 to the damper port

No, on the MP6 you connect the included F-10H damper pedal to the DAMPER jack, and the optional F-20 dual pedal to the FOOT SW jack.

I hope this helps to clarify things.

Please note that I am recalling this information from memory. I believe everything written above is correct, but will have to double-check my colleagues' explanation emails at the office on Monday morning.

Cheers,
James
x

#1607749 - 01/28/11 08:21 PM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: JFP]
8000 Post Club Member

I forgot; considering my ongoing doubts about the specific shipment I got, what should be in carton ? What my box contianed ( exactly) was:

Mp6, f10h, Music stand. That's All ! No manual, no single paper from Kawai ( warranty, contact info etc),

I believe Kawai digital piano instruments sold within mainland Europe (except the UK) should include printed owner's manuals in English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian.

Kawai digital piano instruments shipped to predominantly English-speaking territories (UK, US, Australasia) include a printed owner's manual in English only.

Kind regards,
James
x

#1607898 - 01/29/11 04:47 AM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Hi James,

many thanks for all the elaborate replies. It's been of great help to clarify things for me. As far as my mistreated unit is concerned ; I'll try to get a replacement and with perhaps a tiny chance that I upgrade to mp10 in one run. Not sure about that yet, hope to get things sorted out this monday...

J

#1607910 - 01/29/11 06:05 AM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
8000 Post Club Member

No problem JFP, happy to help.

Cheers,
James
x

#1607974 - 01/29/11 09:11 AM Re: KAWAI MP6 Stage Piano/Controller Log. [Re: puff]
JFP Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Perhaps, and since I miss my printed manual I'm forced to go back-and forth between the downloaded PDF and my MP6, which I don't like - I prefer print , so I can refrain from looking at my computer screen and concentrate on the instrument/music ;-)

I have hooked up my EV5 Roland to the expression port. It seems to generate values from roughly 25 - 127 with the MP6. For some reason it doesn't go lower than that (no going down to zero value). Hooked it up to another MIDI board; there it does go from 0 - 127. Have to look into that later on...

I also hooked up a Roland continuous damper pedal to the Foot switch port. The MP6 sends out all the continuous data over USB (MIDI) without problems. It even has a smoother , higher resolution curve than the F10H on the damper port. So the switch port itself and the processing of the MP6 does indeed seem to handle continuous (and so half-pedal) data. Haven't had time to figure out if the MP6 can use that data for it's internal engine, but I'll dive into that later on.

Cheers, J

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
140 registered (Almaviva, accordeur, 36251, alex-kid, 42 invisible), 1569 Guests and 52 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74206 Members
42 Forums
153510 Topics
2249562 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Valentina Lisitsa plays Michael Nyman!!
by ShiroKuro
9 minutes 38 seconds ago
Chopin Op28 No 20
by Arizona Sage
14 minutes 34 seconds ago
Beginner adult book to read AWAY from the piano?
by What?
Today at 07:46 PM
Sharing custom patches for Ravenscroft?
by Tonio
Today at 07:40 PM
Mozart K310 fingering
by Morodiene
Today at 07:11 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission