Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1634655 - 03/06/11 05:02 AM To Roland FP-7F owners
VivatRudolphus Offline

Loc: Italy
I would like to ask the FP-7F owners on this forum about two major issues of this piano I've been reading about, and which are holding me back from finally buying it.
I've been reading basically everything on this forum about the FP-7F, but I'd like some more "direct" opinions and impressions.

First, what's your experience with the "note stealing" (polyphony) issue with SuperNatural patches? I've read it's an FP-7F problem too, since it shares the same processor as the RD700-NX, and I am quite worried about this issue and about how likely it would happen while playing.

The second issue I'd like to receive some feedback from owners is the key wear. Did they finally fix the problem on ivory feel? How are your keys?

If you want to add anything about your experience with the piano it would be most appreciated, thanks in advance. smile

(ad) Roland

Click Here

#1634657 - 03/06/11 05:07 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Originally Posted By: VivatRudolphus
I've read it's an FP-7F problem too, since it shares the same processor as the RD700-NX...

Do you have a source for this please?

Kind regards,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1634662 - 03/06/11 05:27 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: Kawai James]
VivatRudolphus Offline

Originally Posted By: Kawai James
I've read it's an FP-7F problem too, since it shares the same processor as the RD700-NX...

Do you have a source for this please?

Kind regards,
James
x

I remember reading it somewhere (I've been reading a lot of forums, youtube comments, etc) but I have no verifiable source, I'm sorry.

#1634690 - 03/06/11 06:52 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Okay thanks.

While there are certainly some incredibly knowledgeable folks contributing to the various keyboard/digital piano forums, I believe it's important to take everything that is read with a pinch of salt - especially when there are often no sources to back-up any of the claims that are made.

Cheers,
James
x

#1634713 - 03/06/11 07:39 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
mitzysman Offline

I'm a roland fan. I have a 80's RD piano (will never sell) and had a fp-2 for many years. I spent at least an hour playing the fp-7f the other night and I didn't care for the action or keys at all. The keys were slippery to me and I didn't like the fact that they were not bright white. I thought the sounds were dull in the base end. The keys felt bottomed out to me. I had a FP-2 for many years and it was nicer action. I prefer the Yamaha p-155 action. It's a little heavy but felt more controllable to me. If you like the roland actions I would suggest the regular FP-7. It was simalar but at least looked normal and you can get one for about 400 less. With all the hype about the 7f - I almost bought one online site unseen - BOY i'm glad I didn't - I would not have liked it. I think if I went roland right now I would go the fp-4 b/c i like that action. I guess the bottom line is... don't listen to me - try one out - don't get one site unseen.

#1634755 - 03/06/11 10:05 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: mitzysman]
VivatRudolphus Offline

mitzysman, I have tried the FP7F and I found its action quite good, in comparison to many others I have tried and felt somewhat "spongy". Maybe they feel heavier because of this?
I'm a complete newbie to digital pianos so maybe my opinion was already biased towards the FP7F when I tried other actions (having read the forums beforehand). Unfortunately I couldn't try any Kawai (MP6 most notably) so I can't compare it to those other DPs I may be interested in.

#1634767 - 03/06/11 10:40 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
Nikalette Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: California
1. No note stealing

2. Keys feel fantastic

Love the piano more than the day it came. I haven't even messed around with all the features because I'm so pleased with the SN Grand Piano voice.

With the gorgeous design of the music stand (transparent) and the stand (sleek) it's kind of a cross between a stage and home piano, because it doesn't LOOK like a slap, nor does it attempt to look like a "real" piano. Like the V, it's appearance is unique.

#1634779 - 03/06/11 10:53 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
Nikalette Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: California
One thing that's different on the FP7F is that once turned on, it takes about 5 seconds for sound to be produced from the keys.

That was a new one for me.

#1634818 - 03/06/11 11:52 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: Nikalette]
VivatRudolphus Offline

Originally Posted By: Nikalette
1. No note stealing

2. Keys feel fantastic

Love the piano more than the day it came. I haven't even messed around with all the features because I'm so pleased with the SN Grand Piano voice.

With the gorgeous design of the music stand (transparent) and the stand (sleek) it's kind of a cross between a stage and home piano, because it doesn't LOOK like a slap, nor does it attempt to look like a "real" piano. Like the V, it's appearance is unique.

One thing that's different on the FP7F is that once turned on, it takes about 5 seconds for sound to be produced from the keys.

Thanks for your impressions, can I ask a couple more things? Those are not deal breakers but something I'm interested in:

1. Can the rotary effect on organs be controlled via a pedal?
2. What's your opinion regarding the electric piano? Does it have a convincing growl like the rhodes? I have not found any demo of this on youtube..

#1634830 - 03/06/11 12:14 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: Nikalette]
dewster Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern NJ
1. No note stealing

Have you tried playing back a WAV or MP3 file while playing several notes together quickly and repeatedly? I can get our NX to do the "decay stealing" thing with as few as 3 notes when playing back an MP3 - not a deal breaker but it doesn't make me particularly happy.

The OS has to boot - a fact of modern life it seems. Almost no one does anything in assembly anymore. Which is probably why the NX has the "decay stealing" issue in the first place, come to think of it.

#1634877 - 03/06/11 01:33 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: dewster]
VivatRudolphus Offline

Originally Posted By: dewster
1. No note stealing

Have you tried playing back a WAV or MP3 file while playing several notes together quickly and repeatedly? I can get our NX to do the "decay stealing" thing with as few as 3 notes when playing back an MP3 - not a deal breaker but it doesn't make me particularly happy.

Please, if any owner of the FP7F could do this test, I'd be most grateful.

I'd hate to spend 1800€ only to discover about the polyphony issue later.. Even though I guess one could use an mp3 player connected to the line-in of the piano to play over a backing track I guess.

#1635036 - 03/06/11 04:50 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Unfortunately I couldn't try any Kawai (MP6 most notably) so I can't compare it to those other DPs I may be interested in.

VivatRudolphus, may I ask why not? Kawai instruments are distributed in Italy by Furcht Piano, Milan. For more information, please visit the following websites:

http://www.furcht.it
http://www.kawai.it

Kind regards,
James
x

#1635063 - 03/06/11 05:30 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: Kawai James]
VivatRudolphus Offline

Unfortunately I couldn't try any Kawai (MP6 most notably) so I can't compare it to those other DPs I may be interested in.

VivatRudolphus, may I ask why not?

The store I went to (in Rome - and it's quite a big store), had plenty of Kawai acoustics but only an MP8 (which I didn't try because I was not considering Kawai yet). I was in Rome because of other reasons and could try many DPs, something it would have not been possible where I live. While there's a Kawai showroom near my town, they only sell acoustic pianos.
There's a very traditional approach to piano, especially here in the south of Italy, so it's hard to find DPs, and even more DPs by "less known" constructors available for testing. frown

Kawai instruments are distributed in Italy by Furcht Piano, Milan. For more information, please visit the following websites:

http://www.furcht.it
http://www.kawai.it/

Kind regards,
James
x

Thanks for the links, I've checked those but the MP6 is not listed among the models they import in Italy. And the showroom locator actually locates one near my town, but as I said they only sell acoustics.

#1635121 - 03/06/11 06:17 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

VivatRudolphus,

Thanks for the links, I've checked those but the MP6 is not listed among the models they import in Italy.

As far as I am aware, Furcht Piano will be distributing the MP6 throughout Italy. Even though this instrument is not currently listed on their websites, I would still recommend contacting the company to request further information.

Kind regards,
James
x

#1635429 - 03/07/11 05:10 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
JHbackingtracks Offline

Originally Posted By: dewster
1. No note stealing

Please, if any owner of the FP7F could do this test, I'd be most grateful.

I'd hate to spend 1800€ only to discover about the polyphony issue later.. Even though I guess one could use an mp3 player connected to the line-in of the piano to play over a backing track I guess.

That is a VERY good question, and is a deal breaker for me. frown

You may have seen my very annoyed posts about the note stealing/cut off issue with the NX, I'm still very annoyed it sounds like I'm going to have to downgrade to the FP (and will be loosing countless features) but the main thing i'm 'in' it for, is to have a very good sounding piano (e.g the SN) and the ability to play back backing tracks.

I wish I could say, if the worst happens I'll just plug an mp3 player in, but I need to be able to trigger the tracks from a key or pedal etc. (I was using a pedal on the NX) but I like the sound of this audio key.

People I've spoke to have said the processor in the FP7F can actually handle the SN pianos and we don't get the cut offs (which is great news) but no one has commented on the audio playback.... I was reading the manual, and it 'warns' you polophny may be reduced when playing back audio. There's a difference between it being reduced, and what it does now on the NX (just 'cutting' every note) so if it only reduces a few notes it might not be the biggest issue of the world.

I plan (in the next few weeks) to go and test one out, and I will test EVERYTHING to make sure this time when i don't get home I discover loads of issues like I did with the NX. It'll take me a while to get used to not having a lot of the NX features if I do end up getting it, and it's not as nice looking as the NX, but if it does the job and everything works I think I can justify downgrading to it. smile

Also, by the way, I was reading the online manual of the FP7F, and it seems you can control the organ rotary effect by a foot pedal (it's a shame we won't get a mod/pitch wheel) however I couldn't find ANYWHERE in the manual how to actually assign it, hopefully it'll be easy enough to figure out like on the NX. But it does say it can be done smile

I'll let you know how I get on....

Thanks,
James

#1635455 - 03/07/11 07:29 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: JHbackingtracks]
VivatRudolphus Offline

Originally Posted By: JHbackingtracks
I plan (in the next few weeks) to go and test one out, and I will test EVERYTHING to make sure this time when i don't get home I discover loads of issues like I did with the NX.

I'd appreciate it because unfortunately I can't do those tests myself since I had the possibility to test the FP7F only once and for a few minutes.

On a side note, I found a review by some guy from Netherlands on youtube. It's not in english though. smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMLueern3lM

#1635598 - 03/07/11 11:38 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
JHbackingtracks Offline

I plan (in the next few weeks) to go and test one out, and I will test EVERYTHING to make sure this time when i don't get home I discover loads of issues like I did with the NX.

I'd appreciate it because unfortunately I can't do those tests myself since I had the possibility to test the FP7F only once and for a few minutes.

On a side note, I found a review by some guy from Netherlands on youtube. It's not in english though. smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMLueern3lM

No problem - I'll be sure to test it out. (And EVERYTHING!) It's ridiculous that we actually HAVE to test it out to make sure there's not a problem... apart from it being Roland, with the money we're paying, there just should not be any issues like this.

It's bad enough having to downgrade from the NX after being used to it for the past 3 months, the whole point in the downgrade is so this problem doesn't occur.... so I really hope it doesn't happen... as there's nothing else out there in this price range that has brilliant piano sounds, and audio playback (that can be triggered from keys or pedals etc)

I have seen that video before! Thanks for sending it... I've been trying to watch as many as I can, but there's not many out there with the FP7F.

As soon as I know more, I will let you know everything, but as you can imagine I'm a very annoyed/frustrated Roland customer after everything I've been through the past 3 months (especially with the false hope of them saying the NX could be fixed) so I really hope there's no issues with the FP.

#1635844 - 03/07/11 04:35 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

...there's nothing else out there in this price range that has brilliant piano sounds, and audio playback

The Yamaha CP50 and Kawai MP6 both feature audio playback from USB, high quality piano sounds, and the ability to adjust/control parameters in real-time. Both instruments can be purchased for less than an FP-7F.

Kind regards,
James
x

#1635901 - 03/07/11 05:54 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: Kawai James]
JHbackingtracks Offline

Thanks James,

I was looking at this Korg Kronos from what someone suggested in the other post, it looks very nice... shame it's going to be like nearly 4k for the 88 version though!

The 'problem' is with all these keyboards that just have the ability to playback audio, is you have to go through loads of menus (by the looks of things) and press play on a dedicated button.... rather than being able to assign a foot pedal to 'play' or having some keys at the bottom of they keyboard to trigger different parts etc.

I'm sure you'll know the answer to the being able to trigger audio from a pedal etc for the Kawai??? And I'd like to think it doesn't 'do a roland' and compromises on other things when playing back audio.

It is very annoying how I'm having to go and test the FP to make sure it doesn't have the issue.... I'm actually waiting for a response from the UK tech manager from Roland, who's emailed Japan to make sure 100% I won't have any of the same RD issues.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over the fact the RD was absolutely perfect for what I wanted... expect this ridiculous note cut off issue. I did actually notice a few other minor silly issues the other day when having my last play on it, such as when coupling octave pianos, some random notes sustained (without pedal) and things like that.... but I'm sure issues like that could be fixed.

#1635917 - 03/07/11 06:10 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: Kawai James]
JHbackingtracks Offline

Just been having a listen to the CP50 and was quite impressed, especially with some of the yamaha piano sounds I've heard before (not brilliant)

What is the main difference between the CP5 and 50? As I would probably be able to afford the CP5 after having the NX.

However, the deal breaker for me is still if you can 'trigger' the audio playback?? as when playing in a show and I'm changing patches and going through a set, It would be great to 'start' the backing track from a pedal or something.

Also, the 'master EQ' would that effect the backing track as well??

Maybe the CP5 or 50 will be a new option for me smile Thanks for pointing it out!

#1635924 - 03/07/11 06:18 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: JHbackingtracks]
JHbackingtracks Offline

and hopefully when playing back audio, it won't steal any notes from me wink

#1635937 - 03/07/11 06:30 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: JHbackingtracks]
dewster Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern NJ
and hopefully when playing back audio, it won't steal any notes from me wink

As you know better than most: who knows until we test for these things? And that's the heck* of it.

JHbackingtracks, you seem to be a master at lifting NX rocks so that we can all see the bugs underneath. Please report back on your experiences with the CP5/50.

* Has anyone else noticed that "H E double-hockey-sticks" gets automatically translated to "heck" on PW? What the heck's going on?

#1635945 - 03/07/11 06:34 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: JHbackingtracks]
JHbackingtracks Offline

Sorry to keep 'hassling' you on this, but obviously I want to know everything on the matter...

I've just read the manual, and found an interesting 'keyon' feature where I could start the backing track from pressing any key (or as 'set' key) this is good! This is like the Audio Key in a way..... most the time I would only need the one trigger, unlike the audio key having an octaves worth of trigger keys.

So the question is, although the CP5 allows you to save your sounds/settings etc. Does it let you save the 'keyon' setting with it... and would it remember the backing track i want to start with that key on?? because ideally, I'd just like to press 'next' and go through all my set ups and the correct songs are stored to the 'keyon' setting... rather than having to go back into the menu and select the right song quick while I'm on stage etc.

Also, if I wanted to assign just the very bottom key to start the backing track for example, could I bypass the piano sound on that key??? I was thinking if you can't, maybe I could split the keyboard with another sound, make the split point the key before the bottom key, and then just turn it down all the way so only that note isn't active.

The thing that I like the sound of with the Roland audio key, is how I could assign more than 1 part to a key, which would be handy as I sometimes need to trigger little effects that last a few seconds, and I wouldn't have time to quickly go back and change the backing track I want to play, plus there would be a 'cut' in the sound as It wouldn't have enough time to finish... where as the audio key I could just press the next key and have the next sound assigned etc.

However... I wonder on the Roland, if you only have one key assigned, if the whole octave on the bottom becomes unplayable!

I'd really appreciate your answers to these questions If you know... you seem like a very good source on these forums smile

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it.

#1635967 - 03/07/11 07:21 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
VivatRudolphus Offline

Bad news, I've read on another forum that the FP-7F has the same exact issue as the 700 NX. That is, polyphony issues with SuperNatural piano patches when layering them with other instruments and using sustain, and when playing over audio files.

This is a huge turnoff for me, since I'm not spending that kind of money for an handicapped instrument, and it's a real shame since I liked the feel of the keyboard and the SuperNatural engine.

Anyways, if you happen to try the FP-7F, JHbackingtracks would you please report your findings?

I guess I'll have to start searching again, probably considering differences between Yamaha P-155 and CP-50, and Kawai MP6, and possibly RD 300 NX if it does not suffer from the same issue.

*edited to include source, both discussions mention that there's the same issue on FP-7F, but they're in italian.

Edited by VivatRudolphus (03/07/11 08:16 PM)

#1635988 - 03/07/11 07:48 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Bad news, I've read on another forum that the FP-7F has the same exact issue as the 700 NX.

Please post your source.

It's not good enough to simply state 'I read this...' or 'I heard that...'.

Kind regards,
James
x

#1636005 - 03/07/11 08:21 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

I'm sure you'll know the answer to the being able to trigger audio from a pedal etc for the Kawai??? And I'd like to think it doesn't 'do a roland' and compromises on other things when playing back audio.

I'm afraid it's not currently possible to use a pedal to trigger MP3/WAV playback on the MP6, only the 'PLAY' panel button. In my experience, Kawai's implementation of playing back MP3/WAV audio files from USB does not affect polyphony.

Kind regards,
James
x

#1636058 - 03/07/11 09:58 PM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: Kawai James]
Mussorg Offline

I'm also deciding between the FP-7F, MP6, or waiting for a Kawai ES6 replacement.The main things about the FP-7F for me are key noise and wear. Noise I hear is less than others but I'll have to try it. Wear not sure.

Besides the other issues. James, the MP6 doesn't seem to have a true triple pedal? I think you combine the included single and then get a double? That might be ok if it would support a possible future single triple pedal if they decided on one.

Edited by Mussorg (03/07/11 10:24 PM)

#1636230 - 03/08/11 12:57 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Mussorg,

Unfortunately Kawai does not produce a dedicated 3-pedal accessory for the MP6/MP10. As you note, the only solution is to use Kawai's F-10H single and F-20 double-pedal units combined.

For example:

Kind regards,
James
x

#1636259 - 03/08/11 01:55 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: VivatRudolphus]
jazzwee Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Loc: So. California
I don't know what this polyphony nonsense is about and I don't have any key wear from 3 months of very heavy use (hours a day).

The polyphony on MP3 is so non-sensical to be. I plug in my Iphone/Ipod using the the Aux In of the FP7F and play whatever on it (Mp3, etc.) The sounds are mixed together. But they obviously do not affect the keyboard playing in any way since it's just audio and not digital.

Playing the MP3 directly on USB seems such an outdated concept in comparison.

What the heck are you guys playing that creates all these imagined limitations? It's a nice DP. That's all I need to say. SN Piano sounds great.

Non-keyboard related sounds like horn/sax are AWFUL however. Yamaha is better with those.

#1636301 - 03/08/11 04:15 AM Re: To Roland FP-7F owners [Re: jazzwee]
JHbackingtracks Offline

Originally Posted By: jazzwee
I don't know what this polyphony nonsense is about and I don't have any key wear from 3 months of very heavy use (hours a day).

The polyphony on MP3 is so non-sensical to be. I plug in my Iphone/Ipod using the the Aux In of the FP7F and play whatever on it (Mp3, etc.) The sounds are mixed together. But they obviously do not affect the keyboard playing in any way since it's just audio and not digital.

Playing the MP3 directly on USB seems such an outdated concept in comparison.

What the heck are you guys playing that creates all these imagined limitations? It's a nice DP. That's all I need to say. SN Piano sounds great.

Non-keyboard related sounds like horn/sax are AWFUL however. Yamaha is better with those.

polyphony nonsense!? Trust me it's not nonsense.... I'm having to return my RD-700NX because of it, it's ridiculous (Although It's not really a polyphony issue) When paying about 6-8 notes or more, you can get this horrible 'cut off' and it IS an issue. If the same thing is happening on the FP-7F then there's just no point in the downgrade.

Although I'm very confused if the problem is still there or not, as someone has just said they found out the problem still exsists, and I've read on another post that someone tested this and the problem DOESN'T exsist... so very confused.

The playing audio direclty on USB is not outdated, and is a MUST-HAVE for me. I need to be able to trigger my audio backing tracks by pressing down on a foot pedal, or pressing an assigned key on the keyboard. As I need to be able to access different parts quickly on stage etc. I can't be doing with having an iPod plugged in (something else to think about) and having to quickly select the song and press play with another device in the way etc.

I should be able to do what the DP claims to do (without any problems!) Surely you must agree?

So are you saying you can't replicate this note 'cut off' problem at all??? and can you when playing back .WAV using the audio key??

This is the problem I was having on my NX www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNNGiJjPEI4 - So maybe you could confirm for me if it happens to you with your FP?? If so, I'll be very annoyed there's another option down the drain.

Thanks smile

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
160 registered (accordeur, 36251, 49 invisible), 1820 Guests and 56 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74230 Members
42 Forums
153549 Topics
2250377 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Pinblocks & bridges... How long do they last?
by Piano Practice
8 minutes 25 seconds ago
Spinoff: What do we think of "technique seminars"?
by TwoSnowflakes
Today at 02:46 PM
Questions about Chopin Nocturne Op. 27 No. 2 in D Flat Minor
by noobpianist90
Today at 01:51 PM
A new performance experience... Need advice.
by Svenno
Today at 01:46 PM
Thoughts on the Yamaha P-255
by voxpops
Today at 01:17 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission