Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 18 of 227 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 226 227 >
Topic Options
#1631151 - 03/02/11 01:36 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
FarmGirl Offline

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Cheryl, you are really talented.
I almost want to play this for the March Piano Bar but I'm sure you want to do it.
So I won't. I just want you to know that I really liked it. It's so professionaly done.
Solo - Liszt Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2, Schubert Sonata D960 Andante sostenute, Bach f minor Fugue WTC Bk1, Rachmaninoff Elegie Op 3 #1, Chopin Trois Nouvelles Etudes #1
collaboration - Handel g minor Sonata for 2 violins and piano (Arioso), Devienne Sonata #5 in D minor for Oboe and Piano (Presto)

(ads P/S)

Petrof Pianos

#1631171 - 03/02/11 02:42 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: FarmGirl]
casinitaly Offline

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
Originally Posted By: FarmGirl
Cheryl, you are really talented.
I almost want to play this for the March Piano Bar but I'm sure you want to do it.
So I won't. I just want you to know that I really liked it. It's so professionaly done.

Why thank you! I really appreciate that!- Yes, I plan to play it in the piano bar - I probably won't do it til the near the end of the month with my reduced practice schedule. The funny thing is that there are so many people who can play my piece better than I can, even when sightreading it!!! lol.... well, I'm sure I'll improve ...note by note!

Originally Posted By: AndyPlatt
Thanks Cheryl - I took your piece out for a sight reading spin today and nice it was too. Though I lost the plot partway through. It's good practice at reading ledger lines!!!

Glad you enjoyed it Andy - I confess I found myself laughing as I wrote it up, when I realized that having created it at the keyboard it was easy to remember where the extreme notes were, but when looking at the page I went ACK!!

My favorite part was measures 28 through 38.
I think you used those dissonance chords very effectively.
My only suggestion is that you could use more action on the left hand side.
Especially, when you depict your emotional world where there is turbulence.
I know I am supposed to respect composor's intention, but can I start with p rather than mf in the first 4 measures?
These broken chord will sound better if you enter softly, I think.
It seems to match with your decription "end of a long tiring day"...
Of course, you can ignore this, since most of the times I don't know what I am talking about Overall it is quite an accomplishment. I really enjoyed playing this tonight. Thanks. I will try to put mine up someday

I really like those bars too - probably because they were really an experiment for me. I really don't like dissonance and it was sort of painfully pleasant to create this "off" sounding part.
I agree that the left hand could be more interesting. As it is, it reflects my limited ability to compose and play. I actually had a lot more notes in the left hand at the beginning and I took them out as I culdn't play it comfortably. the left hand played the same number of notes as the right, but with contrasting notes. I suspect it will go through some revisions in the future, but this is where I'm at.
You have my permission to start at "p" at the beginning.
In fact....:) ....... You can also play with it and do a variation on my theme if you like.

(I should also note that myself am not playing it as written at the moment. For example: the parts that have A D A in the left hand I'm shifting a bit to A D Fsharp simply because I am trying to not stretch much at all.)

I hope you do post yours someday ...soon!

rozina - I would be delighted ifyou gave my piece a try. I saw your video of Gypsy Legend in another thread, nicely done! - I hope your hands feel better soon too!!!

Edited by casinitaly (03/02/11 02:52 AM)
Edit Reason: added more!

#1631684 - 03/02/11 05:47 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: south florida
OK, Cheryl's composition is my unofficial weekly throwaway (unofficial because teacher already assigned something else, but I'll do both)! grin

I did mention to her my intentions regarding the work of an Italian composer, at which point she also assigned me another Puccini aria as shown below. Maybe she misunderstood - my Italian is pretty bad wink .

AOTW was finally finishing off an etude that has been killing me for some time now.RIP to that one. I also had a breakthrough of sorts on scale speed. For quite a few months we have been working on all 24 2 handed four octave scales, going for the highest speed I can while still making it absolutely even. For the longest time I've just been kind of stuck on 60 bpm= 1/4 when playing 16ths this way (so, essentially 4 notes per second). Last week I just happened to get assigned an exercise that called for the fastest one handed 4 octave scale I could do. For some odd reason (I haven't tried one handed for months) it was almost no problem to work this up to 1/4= 75 bpm playing this as 16ths. Now I'm working on the same exercise two handed and it seems like the 60 bpm barrier is going to be gone. I have no idea how or why this happened. Now, I know this is not really fast by other players standards, but for me its a real breakthrough.

On top of that when I played my Tosca piece for the teacher she actually told me the ending gave her chills. If she was just stroking my fragile ego - well, bless her, it worked! I'll take it. All in all a good week.

Estonia L190 #7284

#1631693 - 03/02/11 06:04 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: JimF]
oudeis Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Originally Posted By: JimF
On top of that when I played my Tosca piece for the teacher she actually told me the ending gave her chills. If she was just stroking my fragile ego - well, bless her, it worked! I'll take it.

Oh, I so understand (and love!) that feeling. Makes me work extra hard so I can get a similar compliment in next week's lesson.

My highlight of the week is not an achievement, but it got me excited: I talked to my neighbours today, and so far they haven't heard my piano. Not sure if they're simply polite, but I'm so happy. I can play without being afraid of disturbing them!

#1631920 - 03/02/11 10:57 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
FarmGirl Offline

Hey, Cheryl, thanks for your permission to start soft. I am looking forward to play your next one (OP.2?). It was funny to read that the ealier versions of the piece was actually more complex. I think composer Cheryl is walking faster than pianist Cheryl. I see, in no time, you will be composing stuff too hard for us ABFers lol.
Solo - Liszt Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2, Schubert Sonata D960 Andante sostenute, Bach f minor Fugue WTC Bk1, Rachmaninoff Elegie Op 3 #1, Chopin Trois Nouvelles Etudes #1
collaboration - Handel g minor Sonata for 2 violins and piano (Arioso), Devienne Sonata #5 in D minor for Oboe and Piano (Presto)

#1632136 - 03/03/11 02:51 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
casinitaly Offline

Oudeis, sounds like your neighbours are as nice as mine! That's great.

Jim I hope you have fun with my piece - let me know what your teacher says. I bet she'll be wondering what the heck? My nom de plume is Carla Disipio which actually reflects some family background.

Farmgirl, it is easy to write music I can't play !
I have composed other songs, but they were for guitar. I am now starting to work at arranging them for piano.

#1632364 - 03/03/11 10:54 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: dlr]
Maharishi Offline

Loc: France
Hi all,

Thought I’d post this little piece, here – I recorded it yesterday – 7 days after my operation and – for those who like the gory details, some pics of my hand: View 1 , View 2 and View 3 .

If it sounds a bit tentative in the RH, I'm sure you’ll understand why!

But don’t worry, I’m not forcing anything here, but the surgeon did say I’d be able to play again “soon after” the op smile

And my faithful friend..

Hellas upright, CP5
Some of my practice sessions : Grieg, Schubert, Chopin, Schumann

#1632551 - 03/03/11 02:23 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
dlr Offline

Loc: Michigan
I can't say I'm exactly excited (takes too much energy), but I'm happy. I've been sick this week, and still managed to play every day. Tuesday I only practiced for an hour, but I worked on sections that needed attention, and got a respectable amount of time in (for being sick).

Feeling a little better today, and hoping to get in at least 2 hours.

Take my hand, let me stand where no one stands alone

#1632558 - 03/03/11 02:31 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: dlr]
Maharishi Offline

Loc: France
Hope you get better soon, Denise and are able to get back to playing; it’s terrible not being able to spend adequate time practising...

For the moment, I'm on 20-minutes, 3 times a day frown

Take Care,

And my faithful friend..

Hellas upright, CP5
Some of my practice sessions : Grieg, Schubert, Chopin, Schumann

#1633575 - 03/04/11 05:19 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Maharishi]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Maharishi - OUCH! Your playing sounded great, even moreso after I saw the pics.

Denise - Glad you're feeling a little better. I know how hard it is to focus your practice when feeling ill.

Cheryl - Have the royalty checks started flowing yet?

Estonia L190 #7284

#1633711 - 03/04/11 08:46 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Andy Platt Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Virginia, USA
AotW: I can finally play through my chopin Waltz beginning to end. The trio section is still pretty rough but it's getting there. One problem - my left upper arm hurts by the end. It's the constant leaps. I'll ask my teacher though I have no doubt it will be due to tension, etc.. Or perhaps I just have to pump weights to play this!!

Kawai K3

#1633904 - 03/05/11 02:25 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
FarmGirl Offline

Maharishi, what a beautiful sound. Please don’t overdo it. Take care.

Denise – I am glad you are on the mend.

Cheryl – hope your hand feels better too.

Andy – Regarding the pain in the arm: When I was struggling with the leap in the same piece, a pianist friend of mine told me to practice left hand separately without looking at the keys. You don’t need to make any sound. Just try to softly land on the right keys and get the feel of the distance. Only for 5 min a day. It won’t hurt your arm.

#1635663 - 03/07/11 01:08 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
casinitaly Offline

Ciao tutti,

My achievement of the week is that I spoke a lot of French lol... I was away from Thurs to Monday visitng friends and family in Paris. I played 0 piano and have gone to the Excused list in MOYD. sniff. oh well, it was worth it.

Also I believe my hand really appreciated the rest from piano and computer too.

Mararishi - I don't remember reading what your surgery was for ...was it a tendon problem?
How do you feel? I listened to your your piece and it sounded fine to my uneducated ear.

Jim, I haven't seen a cent in royalties yet. hmmm... smile

Now...off to the bench!

#1635813 - 03/07/11 04:00 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Italian Translator Alert!

Cheryl, I could use a little help. The translations I've found for my newly assigned Puccini aria are sounding a little funky to me. Could you take a crack at it? If it is any help, my understanding of the story is it is sung by the heroine (Manon Lescaut). She has left her dirt-poor young lover (Chevalier des Grieux) and is living with an elderly, rich Parisian as his mistress. But she is sad and thinking of des Grieux.

In Quelle Trine Morbide - (from Manon Lescaut)

In quelle trine morbide...
nell’alcova dorata v’è un silenzio
gelido, mortal, v’è un silenzio,
un freddo che m’agghiaccia!
Ed io che m’ero avvezza
a una carezza
voluttuosa
di labbra ardenti e d’infuocate braccia...
or ho tutt’altra cosa!
O mia dimora umile,
tu mi ritorni innanzi
gaia, isolata, bianca
come un sogno gentile
di pace e d’amor!

Estonia L190 #7284

#1635853 - 03/07/11 04:43 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
casinitaly Offline

Sure Jim, I'll have a look at it tomorrow...it is a bit late for me to think poetically right now.... I'll get back to you soon!

#1636085 - 03/07/11 10:39 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
FarmGirl Offline

It's been crazy this with work. Busy... I was working during the weekend at home preparing a presentation for a two day meeting I am hosting. I am now exhausted. I managed to practice 1 hour yesterday. I will do the same today. Good thing the piece I am playing now is not very quiet. It wakes me up on the piano. Anyway, I have a question / wining (can be interpreted interchangeably).

I am working on the fast tremor section of the 1st movement of the Pathetique. I measured famous artists on the youtube with metronome. It seems like they are playing around 144 for a whole note at the cut time. I would like to get there. I think it may kill the piece if I play it too slow. I can only play at half the speed now. I wonder how I can gain the speed effectively. Is there a quick way to get there? I don't have any pain in my wrist or fingers. My recital in my teachers studio is in 2 months. I am an amateur but it does not mean that I would like to sacrifice quality. Well, I may wind up doing not so hot, but i sure like to give my best to bring this piece to a performance level.

Any advice will be appreciated. thanks.

#1638120 - 03/10/11 10:49 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: FarmGirl]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Anyway, I have a question / wining (can be interpreted interchangeably).

I am working on the fast tremor section of the 1st movement of the Pathetique. I measured famous artists on the youtube with metronome. It seems like they are playing around 144 for a whole note at the cut time. I would like to get there. I think it may kill the piece if I play it too slow. I can only play at half the speed now. I wonder how I can gain the speed effectively. Is there a quick way to get there?

FarmGirl -- Some time ago I had bought this reference, The Piano Student's Guide to Effective Practicing. It has 50+ ideas for things to try during your practice to address different problems, such as speed, accuracy, expression, etc. Forgotten, under a pile of music, I didn't do anything with it until just last week. I was frustrated after trying for several weeks to get a particular section up to speed, with no success. So I pulled out this reference, picked out a couple of techniques to try, and after only two days, there was a noticeable improvement. Check it out if you can; it's a great resource.

#1638135 - 03/10/11 11:20 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I have two weeks worth of achievements to report. Yeah!

This one is hard to describe. I left my lessons last week with the sense that something was different, and I later realized it was because I had actually understood my teacher! Well, of course, I usually do understand what my teacher tells me (and if I don't, I ask), but this time it was at a different level. We were working on the Moonlight Sonata, and he was talking about the music and some interpretation, and instead of being confused, unsure, or overwhelmed, I was thinking, "Yes! I thought/felt/heard/saw that too!". It was like hearing a foreign language and suddenly just understanding it, without having to go through the interpretation process.

This past week I worked particularly hard on the last difficult section of my Chopin etude (see previous post), then played through the entire piece at my lesson last night. My teacher was so happy with it, he said I have to play if for my "piano forum group". smile (I think he's almost as excited about the ABF recitals as I am.) So I'm almost done with this piece. This week I'll work on memorizing the easy sections. (The hard sections were memorized long ago.) Getting excited about finishing this one. But I have been working on this for so long, I now have a question: Is there life after Chopin 10/3?

#1638147 - 03/10/11 11:40 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Akira Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Farmgirl, I can't help with the "quick" way to get there, but you might find Andras Schiff's lecture helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSokhP9QEqg
(beginning through 5:38)

Edited by Akira (03/10/11 11:42 AM)

#1638221 - 03/10/11 01:19 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: JimF]
casinitaly Offline

Originally Posted By: JimF
Italian Translator Alert!

Cheryl, I could use a little help. The translations I've found for my newly assigned Puccini aria are sounding a little funky to me. Could you take a crack at it? If it is any help, my understanding of the story is it is sung by the heroine (Manon Lescaut). She has left her dirt-poor young lover (Chevalier des Grieux) and is living with an elderly, rich Parisian as his mistress. But she is sad and thinking of des Grieux.

In quelle trine morbide...
nell’alcova dorata v’è un silenzio
gelido, mortal, v’è un silenzio,
un freddo che m’agghiaccia!
Ed io che m’ero avvezza
a una carezza
voluttuosa
di labbra ardenti e d’infuocate braccia...
or ho tutt’altra cosa!
O mia dimora umile,
tu mi ritorni innanzi
gaia, isolata, bianca
come un sogno gentile
di pace e d’amor!

Sorry! I had a hectic few days and this request slipped my mind.
Here is my effort, which seems to match what I fuond on line after I'd taken a stab at it.
I saw that trine seems to be translated as lace curatins but I don't know why.

In those soft laces,
in the golden alcove, there is a silence,
icy, deathly, there is a silence,
a cold that chills me to the bone

And I, who was used to a voluptuous caress,
of ardent lips and fiery arms,
now have quite another thing.
Oh, my humble home,
you come forth to me joyful, isolated, white,
as a gentle dream of peace and love.

#1638223 - 03/10/11 01:21 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
casinitaly Offline

Marybee, that book looks interesting, thanks for providing the link. Sounds like you've made a great breakthrough in terms of interpretation skills - that's exciting!Your progress with your Chopin sounds splendid! You'll have to let us hear it at the recital!

Farmgirl, I hope you "crack" the Pathetique... I really love that music and would enjoy hearing your performance.

I have nothing to report, it has been a very low key week music wise.

#1638255 - 03/10/11 02:41 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Cheryl,

Thanks for providing that translation. It matches up pretty well with some liner notes I found from an album of Puccini arias. I've now got this one (in italian) blown up and taped to my dashboard like I did with the Tosca. Being able to sing it (however badly) really helps when it comes time to put my interpretation on the piano arrangement I'm working from. At least it did with the Tosca.

Here's Renee Fleming singing it with the Milano Symphony Orchestra In Quelle Trine Morbide (Manon Lescaut)

Edited by JimF (03/10/11 02:42 PM)

Estonia L190 #7284

#1638265 - 03/10/11 02:58 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: MaryBee]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

MaryBee.

Those lightbulb moments sure are..... illuminating? Can you imagine what it will be like after you have worked with the same teacher for a long time (like 5 years or more)?

I just downloaded Chopin 10/3 from imslp. Wow, if you've conquered that beast you are my hero! Well done. thumb

Estonia L190 #7284

#1638289 - 03/10/11 03:49 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: JimF]
MaryBee Offline
1000 Post Club Member

... AND ...
last night after my practice session, my husband said to me, "Mary, your playing has become beautiful." That made me catch my breath (and earned him a big kiss 3hearts ).

After a few weeks of slogging, I feel like I'm suddenly soaring. Of course, once I start a new piece, it will be back to that slow, hard work again, but it's a really good feeling right now.

#1638335 - 03/10/11 05:13 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
Andy Platt Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Virginia, USA
AotW was getting "super-fantastic" as the lesson evaluation - the only time I got that 'top' status was the lesson after our December recital.

The reason was me playing through the Chopin waltz and it is starting to get there.

MaryBee Life after Chopin 10/3? ... you'll have to let us lesser mortals know. wink That's so far beyond me right now!!

Kawai K3

#1638470 - 03/10/11 10:08 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: MaryBee]
FarmGirl Offline

Marybee, I will get it. i did not know such a book existed. Thank you

#1638475 - 03/10/11 10:20 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: Akira]
FarmGirl Offline

Akira, thank you. It's very informative. I cannot believe such famous pianist keeps his instructions available on the web. I am going to study this this weekend.

#1638479 - 03/10/11 10:33 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
FarmGirl Offline

Cheryl, I did not see your post for a couple of days. I wondered about what happened to you. i am sooo glad you are back. I think I became a bit sensitive after we lost a couple of friends here. This thread is my favorite in the forum. i appreciate everyone's help and enjoy hearing about everyone's progress. There are lots of fantastic qualities that drawn to me to the forum, kind, supportive and music loving crowd who understand the unique challenges we all face as adult learners. Whenever i open the thread at night, it's like coming home. Now I wanna hug everone (virtually of course).

#1638554 - 03/11/11 01:23 AM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: FarmGirl]
casinitaly Offline

Cheryl, I did not see your post for a couple of days. I wondered about what happened to you. i am sooo glad you are back. I think I became a bit sensitive after we lost a couple of friends here. This thread is my favorite in the forum. i appreciate everyone's help and enjoy hearing about everyone's progress. There are lots of fantastic qualities that drawn to me to the forum, kind, supportive and music loving crowd who understand the unique challenges we all face as adult learners. Whenever i open the thread at night, it's like coming home. Now I wanna hug everone (virtually of course).

aw, how nice to be missed! I was away from 3-7 March ....I had a chance to go to Paris for a long weekend with a friend, it was great. Then I had a very hectic return as I had moved all my Friday and Monday work to Tuesday and Wed and Thursday of this week. whew.

I agree that this thread is really great - the support and encouragement in ABF is super, but there is a little extra dash of something special in the AOTW group.

(group hug)

#1639010 - 03/11/11 05:03 PM Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Edited by JimF (03/11/11 05:04 PM)

Estonia L190 #7284

Page 18 of 227 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 226 227 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
European Piano Party 2014, Picts & Stories! (Piano Party in Portugal)
-------------------
75,000 Members and Growing!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
(ad) Purely Piano Practice Software
Purely Piano Practice Software
(ad) Piano Guide Lessons
Piano Guide Lessons
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
137 registered (AmateurBob, ando, 36251, accordeur, 42 invisible), 1559 Guests and 23 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75385 Members
42 Forums
155837 Topics
2288326 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How far to go?
by ChopinFan66
Today at 05:00 PM
"Canned" Accompanyments like Music Minus One?
by Kojak
Today at 04:16 PM
grand care
by johnfin
Today at 03:18 PM
Yamaha U5 or Charles Walter 1520 console
by Kai C
Today at 02:55 PM
Weinbach 170 or 192, anybody got any advice?
by Sam4
Today at 02:49 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission