Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#1633049 - 03/04/11 12:08 AM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Piano World Offline

Loc: Parsonsfield, ME (orig. Nahant...
Posted some updated on the first page, check them out.

Listed the people who have sent their deposits in, and added a list
of the hotels we will be staying in.

Still like to add some more participants if you're interested.

We only need one more, and the price will drop over $1000.00 per couple!
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Facebook.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Twitter.com/PianoWorld
www.youtube.com/PianoWorldDotCom
Estonia L-190, Yamaha P-80, Hammond XK-3, Hammond A-100, Estey 1895 Pump Organ
-------------------------
It's Fun To Play the Piano ... PLEASE Pass It On!
And please invite everyone you know to join our piano forums!
Coming to Maine? We're in Parsonsfield (southwest) let's get together!

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items
#1633182 - 03/04/11 07:41 AM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
tnew Offline

Loc: Austria
In case it helps for time in Vienna, you can find public transport information in english at this link:
Wienerlinien

You can find a map of the subway (U-bahn) under the 'downloads' link at the top of the page.

I see you are staying at Westbahnhof which is on the U3 subway line. It's convenient since it takes you directly to Stephansplatz (Stephans cathedral) which is at the heart of the town center in the 1st district. Everything in the first district is within walking distance then. More museums than anyone will probably have time to visit.

It is also possible to walk from the hotel to Mariahilferstrasse which is a popular shopping street. It is quite a walk from one end (westbahnhof) to the other (ringstrasse) but still doable. Lots and lots of shops along that stretch.

#1633355 - 03/04/11 12:01 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Bart Kinlein Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Maryland
Well, obviously if we don't get another person, we should all chip in to buy another one (about $200 per person) and save $300 per person. That's always the weird thing about setting thresholds for price drops.

#1635468 - 03/07/11 07:59 AM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Bart Kinlein Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Maryland
So here's the math, using the rates quoted on page 1 -

19 persons at $4,391 = $83,429

20 persons at $3,860 = $77,200

There's just no way it can cost more IN ABSOLUTE dollars for 19 than for 20. It should be somewhat less because of a smaller bus (again based on page 1) and fewer meals.

A reasonable rate would be to divide the $77,200 by 19 resulting in $4,063. I know this may have to be adjusted for currency fluctuations, but that's another matter.

#1636950 - 03/08/11 09:00 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Bart Kinlein]
Piano World Offline

Originally Posted By: Bart Kinlein
Well, obviously if we don't get another person, we should all chip in to buy another one (about $200 per person) and save $300 per person. That's always the weird thing about setting thresholds for price drops.

Would that it were that simple Bart.

Tours are like cruises, they count on more actual people, not just hard dollar amounts.
Why? Because people tend to spend additional money over and above the package, on souvenirs, drinks, tips, etc. Same reason cruise ships will sometimes discount cabins, because they want to get the bodies on board.

We still have a few people who claim to be interested in the tour, and I'm still doing more promoting. I wouldn't be surprised if we picked up more participants.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1642188 - 03/16/11 12:10 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Palindrome Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
Originally Posted By: Piano World
Tours are like cruises, they count on more actual people, not just hard dollar amounts.
Why? Because people tend to spend additional money over and above the package, on souvenirs, drinks, tips, etc. Same reason cruise ships will sometimes discount cabins, because they want to get the bodies on board.

The following story, circa 1955, made the features page of the Chicago Tribune. My grandmother (born ca. 1875) arranged a dinner at a hotel for a charitable group she was involved in, at a price of about $4.00 per person. Her niece held an event at the same hotel, same menu, for only $2.50. My grandmother called the hotel manager to complain. He responded, "These young people order drinks, and I make money on that. All you oldsters ever do is ask for more rolls and butter."

#1642995 - 03/17/11 03:55 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Piano World Offline

Good example Palindrome :-)

Come on folks, there is still a little time left to jump on board.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1645283 - 03/21/11 02:38 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Agilita Offline

Loc: Missouri
I have a bag question !! I've noted that we're allowed only one bag? (I'm assuming that an additional carry-on that we handle ourselves is going to be OK.) I'm going to be gone a little over two weeks and a friend who travels to Germany every other year advised me that it may still be a little cool there in June and to plan layers to wear. I'm trying to figure out what and how to pack. And, I'm sure that I'll buy a few items along the way and need a little extra space to accomodate shopping.

What size suitcase are you planning to bring? And, maybe the question should be asked-is there a size restriction? Or, just airline size and weight restrictions?

#1645302 - 03/21/11 03:21 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
tnew Offline

I just drove past your Vienna hotel yesterday. They are renovating the Westbahnhof across the street so the view won't be very pretty outside the street front windows frown But the courtyard rooms should be nice.

It can range from hot to cold in June, and all between. I suggest equal number of short sleeves and long sleeves, a couple pullovers plus a wind breaker or not too thick raincoat with a hood (no fun being soaked if it rains). Also hat and sunglasses for the sunny days. Oh, and good walking shoes.

I'm not so strong so I like to take as small a bag as possible in case there are any stairs. But most airlines allow one or two bags up to 23kg (total) + plus a carry-on. I personally like small carry-ons because they fit better into overhead bins on the plane. Probably not good to get too large a bag because if it comes overweight, the fees can be enormous now days. And unfortunately the rules are not always applied consistently from airport to airport (even on the same airline). If you find out at check-in that you are over the limit, you typically have to leave the que, move to another one at the ticketing counter to pay and get a receipt, and return back to the check-in line again with proof of payment. It can be tedious. Probably better to get to the airport early if you plan on having excess luggage.

Sorry for jumping in, but I am really excited for all of you. It's going to be a great trip!

Edited by tnew (03/21/11 03:23 PM)

#1645334 - 03/21/11 04:26 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: tnew]
Agilita Offline

While some airlines may allow 2 bags, I understood that the tour would only transport one piece?

But, you bring up another concern-that of weight. Thanks for the clothing recommendations.

#1645371 - 03/21/11 05:34 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
BritishJim Offline

What about laundry service? Will there be an opportunity during the tour for those that want to send out their clothes to get cleaned? Or is it use the sink in the hotel room?

#1645382 - 03/21/11 06:04 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Piano World Offline

Good questions folks, I'm going to ask Elle to help with the answers.
I'm on the road right now, but back in my office tomorrow.

I'd like to pull together a master list that answers as many questions as possible, about such things as:

Baggage Limits

Laundry Facilities

Cell Phone Usage (roaming, international, etc.)

Hi Speed Internet Connections

Airport Fees (I heard that in London they require cash for a "departure" fee?).

Visa - Do U.S. Citizens need one anywhere?

How about our friends coming in from Canada, Australia, U.K., etc.

Euros - Should we convert some cash to Euros?

Kathy and I haven't booked our flights yet. Better to wait a while, or do it now?

And I'm still hoping we may pick up some more tour participants. One more would put us in the bracket to save over $500.00 each. If you know anybody who you think would enjoy this unique tour, please tell them to join us now!

Anyway, back to the thoughts at hand.
I will email Elle when I get back in the office, but don't forget you are all welcome to contact her anytime you have questions about our tour (and of course you're welcome to contact me).

Getting more excited every day.

And as some of you know, I'm combining the tour with getting my new piano (we are going to build the travel into our tour trip).
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1645392 - 03/21/11 06:17 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
lilylady Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: boston north
I plan on using a small bag and after rolling up clothes, using some of those 'squeeze out the air' plastic bags to help condense the volume. Also layering what I am wearing on the plane!

Another soft light tote to carry my purse, laptop (if I bring it - I would rather not), cameras, small umbrella, book, magazines etc.

I don't want to check luggage.

And you?

#1645420 - 03/21/11 07:03 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: lilylady]
Greyhound Offline

I'm not on the trip but just a quick "heads-up" regarding international air travel & carry-on luggage. Please check with your airline regarding carry-on size. Some carriers are more strict than others. Another factor is if you're traveling coach, business, first-class. We've had the same carry-on be accepted by British Air but rejected by Air France. Air France was extremely strict, it had to fit completely within their "box", the wheels stuck out & they rejected it. Have fun!!!!

Edited by Greyhound (03/21/11 07:04 PM)
Edit Reason: typo

#1645586 - 03/22/11 12:47 AM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
tnew Offline

I have never encountered airport fees of any sort in London, other than what was already charged in the ticket price. Maybe there are certain circumstances where it isn't included and has to be paid separately?

Just as a side topic, London Heathrow is one of the least favored airports amongst frequent travelers, along with Charles Du Gaul in Paris.

#1646158 - 03/22/11 10:09 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Piano World Offline

And from Elle, our travel agent in Germany...

To the questions on the forum: I took a look and this is what I'd suggest-

Please post there that there will be a detailed final letter covering all questions.
Based on my experience with groups (and I book quite few in the past) this is the best way to cover everything.
I usually collect all the questions and approx. 5-4
weeks before departure send out a loooooong letter with all instructions.

Otherwise I will answer the same questions several times and some of them
still won't be covered and some people will not get the answers.

This is because not everybody is checking the forum on a regular basis and will miss the answers. It was great of you to summarize what people are asking. I have
copied the questions into the sheet where I've been already collecting them.

Please let them know that all of them will be covered in the final letter.

Thank you for your help Frank!

Best,

Elle
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1646624 - 03/23/11 04:16 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Agilita Offline

For those not on Facebook, Robin Meloy Goldsby announced the German edition of her new book which is not available in English until May. The title translated is something like "Waltz of the Asparagus Humans". I asked if I could get it signed if I managed to get one before we leave for Germany. She replied not to schlepp one over that she would have some available for the Pianoworld Tour!

#1646637 - 03/23/11 04:32 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Piano World Offline

Good point Agilita, thanks for the post.

And yes, it is Waltz of the Asparagus People.

I was lucky enough to get an advance copy (manuscript, not finished book).

Robin has done it again.

The book is a hilarious, one of those rare books that makes you
laugh out loud, a lot.

By all means buy one while we are in Germany and get it signed by the author.
Then save it for the plane ride home :-)
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1646784 - 03/23/11 08:39 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Piano World Offline

I found out we have someone else seriously interested in joining us for the tour. I thought I'd share with you the note I sent her, in case you were thinking of jumping on board....

Elle shared with me the exciting news that you are interested in joining us on the European Piano Tour!

The tour is going to be so much fun!

We are going to travel through some of the most beautiful and historic places Germany and Austria have to offer.

The piano factory tours are going to be a wonderful experience, learning firsthand how some of Europe's finest pianos
are crafted, right from the people who build them. At Blüthner Herr Christian Blüthner himself will be conducting the tour,
and at Steingraeber Herr Udo Steingraeber will show us their shop. We are starting the tour off with a visit to the Steinway Piano Factory in Hamburg, and will wind up on the other end with a tour of the Bosendorfer Piano Factory in Vienna.

Then there are the music museums, hand picked because they contain amazing pianos, some over 200 years old (along with other incredible historical instruments).

And of course we will be visiting composer's homes, cathedrals, and castles.
Even the hotels we will be staying at are classic, as are a number of the restaurants we will be dining at.

A special treat will be meeting and hearing Robin Meloy Goldsby (author of The Piano Girl) play. She has promised to have copies of her
new book Waltz of the Asparagus People available when we visit, and will be happy to sign copies for us.

Then there is the sheer beauty of the towns and cities, and the people in them. I've a feeling a lot of pictures will be taken on this trip :-)

Once you arrive in Hamburg, the rest of the tour is taken care of. We will be traveling in a modern tour bus with rest room and fridge (and a/c).
Guided by our on board English speaking tour guide as we are all whisked from one enchanted town to another.

Breakfast and dinner are included each day so you won't have to wonder where to eat (although you of course don't have to eat with us if you choose).

This will be a magical trip, one that will give you a lifetime of memories.

I hope you decide to be part of the Piano World Piano & Music Lovers European Tour!
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1647053 - 03/24/11 08:31 AM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Agilita]
kpembrook Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Michigan
For personal happiness, most seasoned travelers recommend traveling light.
"Take half the clothes and twice the money" is the way some have put it.

A year ago January, my wife & I were on a 2.5 week trip to Thailand with stopovers both ways in Korea. (And it was cold in Korea!) One wheeled carry-on and one small daypack were sufficient for us.

There are traveler sites on the internet that provide suggestions on how to do this.

#1647062 - 03/24/11 08:59 AM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: kpembrook]
Piano World Offline

Originally Posted By: kpembrook
For personal happiness, most seasoned travelers recommend traveling light.
"Take half the clothes and twice the money" is the way some have put it.

A year ago January, my wife & I were on a 2.5 week trip to Thailand with stopovers both ways in Korea. (And it was cold in Korea!) One wheeled carry-on and one small daypack were sufficient for us.

There are traveler sites on the internet that provide suggestions on how to do this.

My sister and her husband travel like that.

I on the other hand tend to reverse the adage.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1647084 - 03/24/11 09:53 AM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
A while back the Times had an article on how to pack like a pro. The main advice was to adopt the "roll your clothes up rather than fold and stack them" technique. I was initially skeptical that (a) it would save much space and (b) keep your clothes less wrinkled, but after using that method for all my trips since then, I'm a convert.

Here's a photo slide show from the article showing how a flight attendant gets 10 days' worth of clothes in a carry-on.

#1647178 - 03/24/11 12:11 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Monica K.]
casinitaly Online   blank

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
Originally Posted By: Monica K.
A while back the Times had an article on how to pack like a pro. The main advice was to adopt the "roll your clothes up rather than fold and stack them" technique. I was initially skeptical that (a) it would save much space and (b) keep your clothes less wrinkled, but after using that method for all my trips since then, I'm a convert.

Here's a photo slide show from the article showing how a flight attendant gets 10 days' worth of clothes in a carry-on.

I'm really good at packing and I tend to travel light - I read up on the roll rather than fold technique but it didn't work well for me. the technique I saw though was to roll your clothes together - which was a pain when you wanted to get a specific item out of the rolled bundle. This woman's idea looks like it could work quite well.

I have been following the COUNT DOWN at the top of the forums - you guys must be getting really excited about your big trip!
Heck, I'M excited.

#1647260 - 03/24/11 03:20 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: casinitaly]
Agilita Offline

My friend who travels to Germany frequently tells me that she always brings back bottles of wine in her suitcase. She said that she just packs her clothes around them and they're always fine. Thought I'd pass that along although I'm a little leary of trying it. I have visions of going to the baggage pick-up and having a dripping suitcase.

Thanks to all for the packing suggestions. (Monica, thanks for posting-I haven't had time to watch the video but will.)

#1647899 - 03/25/11 03:31 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
tnew Offline

Bottles of wine in the suitcase? I wouldn't try it. I have had four suitcases destroyed by airport handlers. Too much risk of breaking. There is also a limit on how much alcohol one can import from one country to the next.

I believe most german wines don't travel or age well and are usually enjoyed rather new. California wines are so much nicer.

Austria is famous for schnaps, particularly Marillenschnaps/apricot schnaps but can be a whole variety of fruits and even almonds. They tend to be pretty strong though.

#1650402 - 03/29/11 04:51 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Piano World Offline

One thing we've discovered while pricing flights, if you haven't already tried this...

It's cheaper to set up with round trip and a one way versus a three point trip.
In other words, it's cheaper to set up round trip to/from Hamburg and a one way from Vienna back to Hamburg than it is to set up all three points as one trip.
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1650503 - 03/29/11 07:44 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Piano World Offline

We have a 20th person seriously interested in the tour, but there is a slight catch.
I've sent an email to everyone who has signed up, please read it and get back to me as soon as possible.

The countdown clock shows only 68 days left!

Yikes!
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1651083 - 03/30/11 02:30 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Agilita Offline

Did anyone else read "Twist and Stout" about Hamburg in last weekend's NYT travel mag:

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/twist-and-stout/

Evidently our hotel will be near the area where the Beatles hung out in the 60s. And there's a music store there (the article has a picture of a T-shirt in a music store). The article also mentions that Hamburg was Brahms birthplace. His birthplace was evidently destroyed in WW II but I checked online and there's a Brahms museum in Hamburg. Now to figure out if it's anywhere near the hotel.

Edit, correcting typo.

Edited by Agilita (03/30/11 02:30 PM)

#1651123 - 03/30/11 04:09 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
Piano World Offline

Interesting.

Just don't forget we are already visiting a number of museums and composer's homes :-)
A partial list from our itinerary...

Morning visit to Beethoven museum

Mendelsohn Museum, Music Instruments Museum

Germanisches National Museum

Morning visit to Wagner and Liszt Museum

Morning visit to the Deutsches Museum

visit the Mozart Haus, the birthplace of Mozart
www.PianoSupplies.com
Find Us On:
Twitter.com/PianoWorld

#1651204 - 03/30/11 06:06 PM Re: Piano & Music Lovers Tour - Europe 2011 - JOIN US! [Re: Piano World]
qtpi Offline

Loc: Hockessin, Delaware
I would love to go see the Brahms museum!!! Also Beethoven's funeral markers- and the statues of Beethoven!!!!

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Short tests of numerous digital & acoustic pianos
by WaterDweller
Today at 07:10 AM
Question on Dampp Chaser installation
by electone2007
Today at 02:56 AM
Help to choose between upright Yamaha JU109 & Ritmuller110r2
by yurana
Today at 02:01 AM
I've got it! Who remembers that Steinway O project?
by TwoSnowflakes
Today at 01:29 AM
A study of the practice behaviors of effective pianists
by lyricmudra
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Who's Online
93 registered (barbaram, bennevis, A Guy, Al LaPorte, 31 invisible), 1182 Guests and 32 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76399 Members
42 Forums
157944 Topics
2319527 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission