Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1691204 - 06/06/11 01:43 AM Scared of making the wrong choice
011.guilherme Offline

Hello, everyone!

I'll be buying a digital piano anywhere near the end of July this year, and I have been searching for over a year now! From researches and a few tests I started to realize my priorities, some of which I had never paid much attention before.

I've also come down to these models:
Yamaha CLP330, CLP340; Kawai CN23 and CN33
My cross-checking between those "details" and the models are these:

- Key Action and Feel
Besides the obvious about the wheight, I'm concerned that most pianos only produce tone beond a certain amount of force. If you play too light no sound will come out. My thought is that maybe I could simulate this by adjusting the touch sensitivity to "Heavy" or "Hard" or whatever...

Yamaha's GH3: Is heavier than the Kawai's, though the Ivory feel can only be found on the 340.

Kawai: Is told to be more silent and substantial than the GH3, although it's slightly lighter; I don't really care for the let-off escapement.

- Dynamic Layers
I strive for technique even more than for technique itself!
I've only known for real what dynamic layers do recently, and I've also heard that to develop good expression you need over three dynamic layers.

Yamaha: The CLP 330 features only 3 levels; The 340 features 4. I'm afraid that, despite of the 4-level dynamic layers, the sound might not be too progressive, with "gaps" in loudness or something of the sort.

Kawai: I'm not sure about the number of dynamic layers, but it seems to be great.

- Damper Effect
The acoustic pianos that I play reverberate a lot. Maybe they need adjustment, but my teacher handles it so wonderfully that I doubt it's really a problem - except when I play it.
My point is, because of that it's really easy to notice that raising all the dampers does a lot more than just sustaining the notes.

Yamaha: There is a very specific and obvious button for that function. You ca change the strength of the effect, but I'm not sure if you can save your preference (I would certainly like to save it, and probably set to the strongest level possible).

Kawai: Both models can be adjusted, but the CN23 cannot save your favourite sttings, whilist the CN33 can.

- String Resonance
It's also noticeable that, on an acoustic piano, some notes played together feel different than you would expect, but I'm not sure about the necessity of this feature.

Yamaha: This feature is only provided in the 380 model. The closest thing to it avaliable on the 330 and 340 is the "Sustain Sample". It can also be adjusted and perhaps saved. I'm not really sure exactly what it does, though.

Kawai: String Resonance is only avaliable in the CN33.

- "Extra" Features
The Yamahas come with a songbook and a non-adjustable bench. I love the selection of this book, although I prefer Casio's...;
Perhaps the Kawai comes with a bench.

Well... I thought I had come to a final conclusion several times, but I keep coming back and forth in my opinions. In fact, I'm even getting a little too nervous about it. The chance that I might make a mistake haunts me, so I'm really scared of forgetting about some feature that would be necessary in the near future. I don't want to feel the necessity of an instrument upgrade.
I plan to buy a grand in the future, but I hope I don't need to change because mine is broken or doesn't attend to my essential needs.

Anyway, this is already too lengthy and I'm tired of typing. I was just hoping I could get useful and wise information from the right source and with the right people.

Thank you for your time to read and thanks in advance for those who might reply - and my best regards as well!

Guilherme

Edited by 011.guilherme (06/06/11 01:44 AM)

(ads) Sweetwater / PR /Roland
Your Next Keyboard is at Sweetwater

Pearl River World's Best Selling Piano

Click Here

#1691206 - 06/06/11 02:01 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
bluebilly Offline

Loc: England
-
The search for a DP does get rather debilitating, but I settled for the CN33 and haven't regretted it yet.
-

#1691236 - 06/06/11 06:45 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
Dave Horne Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Vught, The Netherlands
Guilherme, whatever purchase you make will not be for a lifetime, right? Most of those extra features you like are tiny bits of icing designed to make one manufacturer's list longer than another.

Spend more time if necessary in stores and bring along high quality headphones as well as someone who plays for a living.

These purchases are not a for a lifetime, buy something you like and know in advance that in several years there will be even more decisions to be made. Keep asking questions and keep spending time in stores.

mp3\wav files

AvantGrand N3, CP5

#1691271 - 06/06/11 08:39 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
bennevis Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

If you're looking for a DP with long sustain and resonances and that 'reverbs' similar to an acoustic, only one comes anywhere close and it's not on your shortlist (and it's a lot more expensive). You might be better off just trying out all the ones on your list and deciding which of them you can live with the best, rather than trying to find one that sounds and plays like the acoustics you're used to, as you're not planning to use it as your main instrument long-term (if you are, that's another story..).

As for 'adjustable' key weights on DPs, that's only perceived (increased sensitivity gives the impression of lighter key weight, and that can be changed on most DPs). All acoustic pianos will only produce sound if you strike the key hard (fast) enough, but many DPs cannot produce a sound till the key has returned almost fully (which is like most acoustic uprights also) - only top-end DPs will give you good tone control, including being able to repeat a note without the key returning fully. All sampled DPs have 'steps' in their tone & volume production which are more easily heard & perceived with headphones, and you have to decide what the acceptable level is for you (which is also dependent on your current keyboard ability).

#1691279 - 06/06/11 09:37 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: bennevis]
011.guilherme Offline

Thank you for the answers!

I forgot to mention that the CN33 is completely not avaliable in my country, hahah!
That is, I'm exchanging e-mails with the official distributor of Kawai around here and I'll only know that for sure when I get a reply from them.

As for the digital being my main instrument for a long time, it actually will - The acoustics I'm "used to" playing on are my teacher's, my friend's and one I'll be performing on by the end of the year.
I'm aware it won't last a lifetime, but it would be extremely frustrating if it got problems within only a couple of years, right?
I'm also aware it cant simulate an acoustic piano perfectly, but I want it at least to be very convincing. (If that wouldn't be too much to ask blush )

I thought I could connect the instrument to Pianoteq on occasion, to get a richer experience, but I don't want to feel like I have to do it everytime in order to produce a decent sound.

I'll have a hard time trying to test everyone I want to, because it's really hard to find them. I'll probably stick with Yamaha, though. The CLP340 seems to attend to what I need. If I can't afford it I'll probably look for the CN23 an then for the CLP330. Of course I'll try to test them before my final decision.

#1691283 - 06/06/11 09:42 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
011.guilherme, may I ask in which country are you living currently?

Kind regards,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1691287 - 06/06/11 10:00 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: Kawai James]
011.guilherme Offline

Originally Posted By: Kawai James
011.guilherme, may I ask in which country are you living currently?
x

Yeah, you may. I live in Brazil. grin

I seriously love it here, but buying electronics is like paying for all your sins - with money!
I'm not exaggerating when I say most of the times you pay around 100% more expensive mad
Also, importing could be a lot of trouble, so I took it out of question.

Edited by 011.guilherme (06/06/11 10:02 AM)

#1691295 - 06/06/11 10:22 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: 011.guilherme

Yeah, you may. I live in Brazil. grin

I seriously love it here, but buying electronics is like paying for all your sins - with money!
I'm not exaggerating when I say most of the times you pay around 100% more expensive mad
Also, importing could be a lot of trouble, so I took it out of question.

Yeah Brazil has got some downright bazaar trade laws. As others have said, just try out everything you can that's on your list, and perhaps even some others, and whatever one is closest to what you want within your budget should work for you.

"Be who you are and say how you feel. Because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

#1691316 - 06/06/11 10:45 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
dewster Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

Loc: Northern NJ
- Dynamic Layers
... I'm afraid that, despite of the 4-level dynamic layers, the sound might not be too progressive, with "gaps" in loudness or something of the sort.

It's becoming rather normal for DP manufacturers to "blend" the layers in one way or another so that the layer transitions aren't noticeable. But if there are too few layers, or if the layering isn't done well, then you might notice softly played notes don't sound soft enough, or loudly played notes somehow don't sound loud enough.

- Damper Effect
The acoustic pianos that I play reverberate a lot. Maybe they need adjustment, but my teacher handles it so wonderfully that I doubt it's really a problem - except when I play it.
My point is, because of that it's really easy to notice that raising all the dampers does a lot more than just sustaining the notes.

Sympathetic resonance is really important for realistically simulating a piano IMO. Yamaha tends to do this poorly, the effect often sounds fake and reverby. Kawai tends to do this pretty well, though the default level is more subtle than a real piano.

- String Resonance
It's also noticeable that, on an acoustic piano, some notes played together feel different than you would expect, but I'm not sure about the necessity of this feature.

Kawai tends to do this well too.

You left out looping and stretching. If you get a Kawai it probably won't be stretched, Yamaha almost certainly will be. And both will be looped.

If you want something that isn't looped or stretched, has nice velocity response without layer switching, and had good sympathetic and string resonance, I'd say try a Roland with the SuperNATURAL piano engine. Here's a sample of the three SN pianos in the RD-700NX (I believe the third one is in all SN piano instruments):

http://www.mediafire.com/?vctfng8jp4axnhj

If you can't afford Roland SN, or if you find you don't like the feel of the keys or the connection to the sound or whatever, I'd suggest Kawai. But try before you buy with a good pair of headphones.

#1691327 - 06/06/11 11:17 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: dewster]
011.guilherme Offline

I asked about dynamic layering because I once played a cheap Yamaha (YDP-S31) That was just horrible with an obvious and ennourmous gap. Since it seems to use the same sampling ad sound generating technology as the Clavinovas I've got an eye on I got a little worried.

Quote:
Sympathetic resonance is really important for realistically simulating a piano IMO.

IMO too! grin

Quote:
Yamaha tends to do this poorly, the effect often sounds fake and reverby.

I wasn't expecting for that... Is that information subjective or is there a general sense?

Quote:
Kawai tends to do this pretty well, though the default level is more subtle than a real piano.

That's why I'm reluctant to buy the CN23. It seems you can't save your preferences to a default, so you need to adjust it everytime you turn it on.

Quote:
But try before you buy with a good pair of headphones.

Hmm... that will be a little difficult, but try to work it out.

Thank you for your reply!

#1691358 - 06/06/11 12:20 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
dewster Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

I wasn't expecting for that... Is that information subjective or is there a general sense?

My observations from testing this over on the DPBSD thread. That part of the test is rather subjective, though any inquisitive party can download the relevant MP3 files and listen for themselves.

#1691522 - 06/06/11 06:21 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
dewar Offline

what one person loves another cannot stand. Some people adore rolands supernatural sound. They think it's the best thing since sliced bread. Other people return theirs disappointed about a restocking fee.

Same goes for the Yamaha's. You can't go by what someone tells you it sounds like.

Someone could tell me the sky is a deep blue, I would be of the opinion it was a light blue.

#1691556 - 06/06/11 07:36 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: dewar]
dewster Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: dewar
Same goes for the Yamaha's. You can't go by what someone tells you it sounds like.

Well, you kind of can, though you should take any particular opinion with a grain of salt (including my own).

We own a Young Chang grand piano, we owned a Yamaha P120, I ran the Yamaha P155 through it's sympathetic resonance paces down at the local GC, and I've listened to many Yamaha DPs via the DPBSD. Their sympathetic resonance is unfortunately generally pretty poor. Kind of shocking for a company well known for its APs and DPs.

#1691659 - 06/06/11 10:58 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: dewster]
011.guilherme Offline

I hope I like the Yamaha 340 when I actually test it. It's the best thing I could get with the less unfair price in the country - over the internet, that is.
But seriously, knowing things around here, physical stores are likely the price them even more expensive.

#1692279 - 06/08/11 12:12 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
011.guilherme Offline

I've been wondering about Yamaha's GH3 hammer action... It's supposed to mimmick the ability of repeating notes of a fine grand piano. Although, i thought it could make things a little too easy and therefore refrain me from developing necessary technique.
I want to be able to reproduce what I play on the DP on acoustic pianos, and it's hard to tell if I'm going to see a fine grand anytime so soon. blush

#1692463 - 06/08/11 10:31 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
DebraK Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
I hope I like the Yamaha 340 when I actually test it. It's the best thing I could get with the less unfair price in the country - over the internet, that is.
But seriously, knowing things around here, physical stores are likely the price them even more expensive.

I really liked the CLP 340 when I tested it. I think you will like it. It had the best sound of the digitals I've tried, which I understand is attributable to the 4 level samplings and nice speakers. I like the Yamaha sound, so that probably helped too.

Yamaha C3

#1692498 - 06/08/11 12:05 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
dewster Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

I've been wondering about Yamaha's GH3 hammer action... It's supposed to mimmick the ability of repeating notes of a fine grand piano. Although, i thought it could make things a little too easy and therefore refrain me from developing necessary technique.

IANAP (I am not a pianist) but I think what helps a lot with quick note repetition on DPs is quick partial damping behavior (via the keys rather than the pedal). If the key being replayed is accidentally lifted all the way to the top sensor but is then quickly re-depressed, if the sound only partially damps it then sounds a lot like it wasn't damped at all (which is what you want with quick reps). The third sensor is generally kind of overrated IMO because it is usually placed too near the top sensor, and therefore somewhat difficult to use as intended.

#1692523 - 06/08/11 01:14 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: DebraK]
011.guilherme Offline

Originally Posted By: DebraK
I like the Yamaha sound, so that probably helped too.

I liked it too when I played a friend's DGX-"whatever number it was". I tried to identify it browsing the internet later on, but all the models look exactly the same. crazy

I've also seen many videos from the P155 and I absolutely love the sound. I've even looked further into it to check if it was using some virtual piano software, but turns aou it wasn't! smile

#1692533 - 06/08/11 01:37 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: dewster]
MacMacMac Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Originally Posted By: dewster
The third sensor is generally kind of overrated IMO because it is usually placed too near the top sensor, and therefore somewhat difficult to use as intended.
Don't jump to conclusions based upon mere inspection. The third sensor makes a world of difference. Have you tried the GH and GH3 (or NW) side-by-side?

The difference in the key release distance needed for repetition (when comparing a grand action to an upright) is just a couple of millimeters. That seems quite small. But the total key travel is only about 10 millimeters. So a couple of millimeters is an appreciable fraction of the total stroke.

Likewise for the digital piano mimicry.

I can do fast repetition on a grand, but not on my upright.

Likewise, I can do it on a GH3 keyboard, but not on a GH. The difference is huge.

#1692594 - 06/08/11 04:07 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: MacMacMac]
maurus Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: MacMacMac
Don't jump to conclusions based upon mere inspection. The third sensor makes a world of difference. Have you tried the GH and GH3 (or NW) side-by-side?

I can do fast repetition on a grand, but not on my upright.

Likewise, I can do it on a GH3 keyboard, but not on a GH. The difference is huge.

+10 !

#1692603 - 06/08/11 04:17 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: MacMacMac]
dewster Online   content
4000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: MacMacMac

Who's jumping to conclusions? I was merely stating a theory of mine that quick partial damping is likely very important to quick note reps. All else being equal, I'll take a three sensor over a two sensor.

#1692611 - 06/08/11 04:39 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
Sly Cat Offline

Loc: England - via Scotland
I liked it too when I played a friend's DGX-"whatever number it was". I tried to identify it browsing the internet later on, but all the models look exactly the same. crazy

I've also seen many videos from the P155 and I absolutely love the sound. I've even looked further into it to check if it was using some virtual piano software, but turns aou it wasn't! smile

I also like the Yamaha sampled sounds.

The best DGX you can get at the moment is the 640, which is on my own shortlist for buying later in the month - it might have been that one. Or the 630 which has similar sounds. They have some very nice voices indeed. Check out some videos on YouTube - there are many for the DGX 640.

Edited by Sly Cat (06/08/11 04:41 PM)

Rap is to music what Etch-a-Sketch is to art.

#1692620 - 06/08/11 04:58 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
DebraK Offline

I like the Yamaha sound, so that probably helped too.

I've played the P155 and CLP 340. The P155 sounds nice and apparently is the same internally as the 340. However, the built in speakers on P155 had an inferior sound to the 340 and the touch was not as pleasant as the 340. The P155 is a lot less money than the 340 though, so I'm still weighing my choice between the two!

Yamaha C3

#1692622 - 06/08/11 05:00 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
DebraK Offline

Also forgot to mention there is of course that the 340 has the nice cabinet if that is important to you.

Yamaha C3

#1692697 - 06/08/11 07:05 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
PianoMath Offline

Vai de Kawai.

Clavinova é ruim pra caramba. Nao tem aquele negocio de escape e bla bla bla.

Um outra opçao é o Roland Fp4f

#1692708 - 06/08/11 07:30 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: DebraK]
Lefty Chev Offline

Loc: NY

I've played the P155 and CLP 340. The P155 sounds nice and apparently is the same internally as the 340. However, the built in speakers on P155 had an inferior sound to the 340 and the touch was not as pleasant as the 340. The P155 is a lot less money than the 340 though, so I'm still weighing my choice between the two!

With the money you save with the P155, you could invest in really good powered speakers that may give you even better sound than the CLP340. That is if having seperate speakers would work for your needs.

#1692758 - 06/08/11 09:53 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: Lefty Chev]
DebraK Offline

Originally Posted By: Lefty Chev

With the money you save with the P155, you could invest in really good powered speakers that may give you even better sound than the CLP340. That is if having seperate speakers would work for your needs.

Yes, that is a great idea. My husband tells me we have some decent JBL speakers already that are not too big that I could use with the P155. And I don't really care about the cabinet. And the P155 I could transport much easier...

Yamaha C3

#1692773 - 06/08/11 10:13 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: 011.guilherme]
Kawai James Offline
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Well, if you're don't require the built-in speakers, how about the CP50?

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1692790 - 06/08/11 11:12 PM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: DebraK]
Lefty Chev Offline

Loc: NY

Yes, that is a great idea. My husband tells me we have some decent JBL speakers already that are not too big that I could use with the P155. And I don't really care about the cabinet. And the P155 I could transport much easier...

Just remember that you either need speakers that are self powered or an amp to power the speakers.

#1692813 - 06/09/11 12:07 AM Re: Scared of making the wrong choice [Re: Sly Cat]
011.guilherme Offline

Also forgot to mention there is of course that the 340 has the nice cabinet if that is important to you.

Yeah, I'm pretty much looking for one with a cabinet.

I've contacted Kawai's official dealer here in Brazil and unfortunately the CN33 is not avaliable at the time. All I could do is order it, but for that I would have to pay 50% when I ordered it and more 50% when I got it. This method is really not affordable to me, so I would have to stick with the CN23 if I were to choose Kawai. I'm considering it over the CLP340 because I've heard it has a more realistic key action.

I was fine with the CLP340, but then I found out the "Damper Resonance" feature was not what I expected. It's hardly any realistic at all, but maybe I still could make do with the "sustain sample".

Back to the Kawai, the thing that's bothering me is that I would have to make my personal adjustments every single time I turned it on, such as Touch Response and Damper Resonance effect strenght. Is there any way to get around that? Besides, it lacks conectivity, which I'm not sure I might use at all, but you never know...

At the end of the day, I'll test them both and make the choice based primarily on Key action and worry about other specs only after that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
75,000 Members and Growing!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
159 registered (accordeur, AmateurBob, Alex1, 88 Fingers Jeff, 44 invisible), 1842 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75506 Members
42 Forums
156138 Topics
2292851 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Question about finger reach!
by Plopsy
12 minutes 12 seconds ago
OK so a 700 pound grand piano walks into my house and...
by BrianDX
29 minutes 14 seconds ago
Digital Piano Sufficient for a Newbie?
by DancerJ
48 minutes 42 seconds ago
E.Tubin - "Ballade on a theme of Mart Saar"
by Svenno
57 minutes 21 seconds ago
What key signature are you?
by Saranoya
58 minutes 10 seconds ago
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission