Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1692472 - 06/08/11 10:56 AM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
Mike White Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: 90 miles West of New Orleans
Lots of cyclists here. Am I the only recumbent rider? I've also been windsurfing for the past 26 years.
Mike

Yamaha G3 & P-80 Digital

(ads P/S)

Sauter Pianos

#1692478 - 06/08/11 11:08 AM Re: What else do you do? [Re: jotur]
hawgdriver Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: jotur
Carol - I love the penguins! And I love bowls - yours are really nice.

Cathy

They are beautiful. The colors on the bowls are really great.

#1692481 - 06/08/11 11:16 AM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
KurtZ Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: The Heart of Screenland
Besides the spanish and the other stuff, I've also ridden bicycles enthusiastically ( I hate the term "serious" bike rider). I've also sailed quite a bit. I had a 23 footer of my own that got me and the wife to Catalina in the time before kids. We've crewed on a big boat to Baja California a couple of times and I raced for two seasons as rail meat and grinder on an Express 27 out of Marina del Rey. Sadly, I sold my boat; the owners of the race boat sold theirs and the owner of the big boat, turned out to be an alcoholic [censored]. After averaging several thousand miles a year and almost 400 hundred miles in one 3 week span, I put my good bike up for a little rest. It's still up but I'm an avid transportation cyclist and do as many of my errands on the bike as I can.

I guess all pianists like to read; I'm no exception. My favorites are Patrick O'brian and John Steinbeck. Those are the ones I revisit over and over.

Kurt

#1692497 - 06/08/11 12:03 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
casinitaly Online   blank

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014

Loc: Italy
Wow, I knew this lot was a group of talented musicians, but look at all the other talents! I'm speechless!

Sam- love your wood work ! In particular the cherrywood jewellery cabinet!
Carol - great pottery - (we have quite a collection of pottery , both westcoast Canadian and Italian!)

MaryBee - the quilts are stunning. My Mom did quilting for a while, but I never got into it.

What do I do to amuse myself when not playing piano?
I like cycling. We have a lot of bike paths here, some are paved and go along wonderful canals and otherss are dirt paths through the woods.

I read (got a Kindle from Dad for Christmas, it is fun, but I generally prefer the traditional book format!)
As Sam said, the "Es" --- Mysteries and histories - love them both. I enjoy both biographical histories and historical fiction - but I'm also very particular...the fiction can't mess with facts (or if it does, the author has to expressly state that he/she has changed something to suit the story).

I've recently become interested in trying to do watercolours. I haven't really painted anything yet, I'm learning how to create different effects and understand how it all works.

I love cooking - make my own pasta sometimes, have recently figured out meringues and soufleés.

I play guitar and clarinet but both have rather been abandoned since I took up piano.

#1692500 - 06/08/11 12:12 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
daviel Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Waxahachie, Texas
I have 4 bikes. A carbon fiber Pedal Force RS2 - weighs about 16 lbs with pedals, etc - with 10 speed campy (lots of carbon) chorus; a steel Gios Compact Pro with 10 speed (aluminium) chorus; a Gios frame fixed gear; and a cannondale Caad5 framed single speed. I love cycling. I work as managing attorney at a legal aid office and often ride the 8 miles (one way) to and from work. If I didn't have to work I could practice all day.

David Loving, Waxahachie, Texas

#1692514 - 06/08/11 12:57 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
hawgdriver Offline
500 Post Club Member

Since this has turned into something of a cycling thread, I thought I'd share my wreck yesterday.

I usually ride my bike in to work during the summer. When I bought my house on the south side of Denver, I insisted that it was near the Platte River bike trail. This is a paved trail that is uninterrupted by streets. The trail goes under all of the cross-streets. It's a straight 15 mile shot into downtown. I love it--no rude drivers and stop and go, great exercise, listen to music, just perfect.

Yesterday was my first day riding home from work, and I was stoked. I had gone on some longer rides during the past few weekends, and my legs felt great. I was ready to crush the ride home--just mash the pedals the whole way.

As I was leaving downtown, I made a hard left turn at speed (maybe 15-20 mph), and hit a patch of sand and loose rock. The next thing I felt my left shoulder crunch (it did audibly crunch, but I had already torn my AC ligament in a snowboarding mishap, so I think this time it functioned as a helpful shock-absorbing feature of my anatomy)--and then my head--helmet--slammed the pavement. It was so fast, I went from riding to being a mess on the ground in the same moment.

I stood up immediately. Cool, I can stand up! Quick mental checklist--does anything feel really wrong? No. Quick visual check--Oh, dude, you look nasty (lots of road rash, torn jersey, chainring punctures in leg) I'll spare the pics). Quick check for any broken bones, any serious injury--Nothing! Yeah baby!

Oh no, look at that bike. My bike! My new 2010 TCR Advanced 2! It's on the ground and looks bad! Is it cracked or broken? No, doesn't look like it. Are the wheels ok? Well, the back wheel seems ok, but that front wheel is precessing pretty badly. Handlebars skewed 15° from direction of front wheel, shifters all cattywampus. Oh, my new bike!!!

Well, we made the 15 mile ride home anyway, although the cocked handlebars took some getting used to at first. My bike shop (where I bought the bike, it's the first and only 'official' Giant bicycle store in the country) patched me up--for free--I love those guys. They were able to true the front wheel, but it's a little ovalled. Not too bad, I rode it in this morning and didn't notice it, although I did something to my ribs.

So, I had my first little crash, and it was a blast! Wear your helmets kids!! (I actually think I got a lot of mileage out of all my scrapes because my 2 year old is starting to ride his Strider bike pretty good, and I told him several times how my bo-bo's were not actually that bad, but if I didn't wear my helmet, I'd have super bad head bo-bo's. He seemed quite sincere in his affirmation of future helmet wearing!)

#1692530 - 06/08/11 01:32 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
hawgdriver, that is truly a scary story. eek So glad to hear you were not seriously injured!

MaryBee, do you sell your quilts? Have you ever set up at the Woodland Arts Fair in Lexington? I bought a beautiful quilt there a couple of years ago that looks very much like your style.

#1692616 - 06/08/11 04:54 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
wj3 Offline

Loc: Salem, Or/Las Vegas, Nv
Well maybe I'll join in. I am also a woodworker. Although I don't have many pictures of my work handy. I'll have to check. Built alot of stuff for around the house. Dining table, writing desk, entertainment center. Refinished my Claredon upright piano. It was in really sad shape, but the action and soundboard where solid. My wife is a runner so I try to keep up with her. We run some local 5ks. Wife took 1st in her class at our last outing. Me, best is a fourth. I've gone up in age group but it doesn't look like it will help much. Maybe this season will will try some longer races.

Since I retired (golly,10 years now) I rebuilt a 1956 ford f100 pickup, but I sold it a couple years ago. I used to play golf quite a bit, but not so much anymore. I try to stay away from bicycles and motorcylces, too dangerous. Maybe I should take up skydiving (Although I don't know why anyone would want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane, unless its on fire.)

2010 Roland KR-115m, Yamaha clp-430
Working on Alfred Adult AIO 3 Super Special sorta song,Simply Joplin Bethena,Solace,Burgmuller

#1692628 - 06/08/11 05:11 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Monica K.]
Cobra1365 Offline

Originally Posted By: Monica K.

No frigging way. eek

But I'm happy to blather on about post-apocalyptic fiction all you or anybody else wants. laugh

Speaking of which, yes, I've got and have read both "Swan Song" and "Earth Abides." smile Neither of them, though, would make my top five, which would probably consist of 'The Passage,' 'The Road,' 'World War Z,' 'Everything Matters,' and 'One Second After.'

HAHAH At the nofriggin way

"One Second After" is one of my favorite books! Scary realism and entertaining at the same time!

You may also want to try "Without Warning" by John Birmingham and his sequel "After America. Another good one is The War After Armageddon by Raplh Peters.

#1692670 - 06/08/11 06:05 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: south florida
Peyton - Oooooo, a trapeze. I never raced with one. The Tempest sounds like a lot of fun.

Jazzwee-
Quote:
Last Wednesday we had 8 foot waves and 30 knots for excitement
I remember a day at the J-24 nationals in Key West like that. Makes a starting line with 200 overpowered J-24's playing chicken really exiciting.

Another reader here. Have had a Kindle since the first week they came out and think they are great. Kinda strange tastes in books sometimes though. Like histories, used to read spy novels but the end of the cold war ruined the genre. Read a chemistry text recently and was amazed at all the things I knew nothing about. Those who like history and sciences might take a look at "A Short History of Nearly Everything" by Bill Bryson, which was a fun read.

Estonia L190 #7284

#1692677 - 06/08/11 06:16 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
jazzwee Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Loc: So. California
Well JimF, today looks peaceful! 8-10 knots. So you now know when I'm not on ABF or practicing piano smile (which will be in a moment). I used to leave a little Yamaha PSR little keyboard on my boat (battery powered) but no longer.

If you're doing nationals, you sound like a hotshot. One my sailing coaches many years back has won the J24 Nationals (and other classes). Very competitive class.

KURTZ - It's always possible we've encountered each other on the water on one of these races. Did you do Wednesday night Sunset Series? Always the biggest thing on MDR. I don't recall an Express 27 lately though. I usually know all the boats.

#1692683 - 06/08/11 06:34 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
jazzwee Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Kurtz -- I hope this wasn't you...:)

#1692772 - 06/08/11 10:11 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Cobra1365]
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
Originally Posted By: Cobra1365

"One Second After" is one of my favorite books! Scary realism and entertaining at the same time!

You may also want to try "Without Warning" by John Birmingham and his sequel "After America. Another good one is The War After Armageddon by Raplh Peters.

I've got the Birmingham books, but I appreciate the tip on the Peters book... it's winging its way from amazon right now. smile

#1692774 - 06/08/11 10:16 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Monica K.]
hawgdriver Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Monica K.
Originally Posted By: mr_super-hunky
Monica it seems that other members are interested in the novels you have read but I'm still stuck on the sweaty gym workout images.

Any chance of you posting a few pics?

No frigging way. eek

But I'm happy to blather on about post-apocalyptic fiction all you or anybody else wants. laugh

Speaking of which, yes, I've got and have read both "Swan Song" and "Earth Abides." smile Neither of them, though, would make my top five, which would probably consist of 'The Passage,' 'The Road,' 'World War Z,' 'Everything Matters,' and 'One Second After.'

The Road would be on my top 1 list. Swan Song just kinda jumped out at me for some reason. I'm excited, now I've got some other books to look into. If you liked The Road, I'll bet I like those other books in that list.

#1692955 - 06/09/11 01:53 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
Zuul Offline

Along with playing(trying) piano, I also play guitar, drums, bass, lift weights, run, draw, reading comics has been a recent interest and I also build things. I'm working on a clubhouse for my step daughter at the moment. No pictures yet though.

Homemade arcade - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0avLuY1ak
Homemade piano cabinet - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLEjbn4SXmY

Guitar - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3mgsmyewfM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-3yPKbatSQ

Drums - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pTg2_eOzGg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1mNrcZXG7U

Tons of other stuff less interesting. Electronics and computers. But that's what I do at work so I don't mess with it too much at home, usually. Quality time with my soldering iron is always fun. My old roommate and I are kicking around the idea of drawing a comic. But we'll see where that goes.... if anywhere.

Blah, blah, blah.

-Z

#1692959 - 06/09/11 01:59 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: hawgdriver]
CMohr Offline

Silver Supporter until Dec 29 2012

Loc: Oregon
Sam-Your carpentry is amazing! I love the lamp.
Michael Taylor- Beautiful mustang! My husband used to have a mustang just like yours, same color - is yours a '66 or '67?
Elssa- Really great sketch of your cat, I love it.
Hawgdriver - You win the "dare devil hobbyist" award! So which one are you in the pic?

I do lots of other things besides piano. I snow ski (mostly cross-country now), I'm a printmaker (woodcuts, lithographs, screeprints, etc.). I've taught printmaking at the university and local art center for years. I train our dog(s) in obedience and tracking. I read alot, too. I always have a book going. We sail also. Quite a few sailors here! Thought I post a couple pics - we race every week and sail for fun. So, Hawgdriver, I'll let everyone guess which one is me, too. laugh

Here's a few more sailing pics if anyone is interested. We are certainly no hot shots, but have a ton of fun!

Sailing pics

#1692963 - 06/09/11 02:02 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
jazzwee Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Nice CMohr! Is that a Santana 525? Amazing condition.

#1692969 - 06/09/11 02:11 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: jazzwee]
CMohr Offline

Hey JW! Yes, a Santana 525. There used to be quite a few 525s racing, but most have now gone to Wavelengths, so they have a decent fleet. Racing tonight and the weather is beautiful, finally!

#1692981 - 06/09/11 02:41 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: CMohr]
hawgdriver Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: CMohr
Hawgdriver - You win the "dare devil hobbyist" award! So which one are you in the pic?

I'm the one that's in the picture without the cool boat and attractive women... wink

I'm trying to channel my inner Mr. S-H, is it working?

Ok, I'm top left in the team pic.

Y'all are making me interested in boats. My folks have kept a boat on Lake Shasta for a long time. I went out a lot to the lake when I grew up, fishing and wakeboarding. I've always thought I'd like to have a boat, but Colorado is less that ideal for water enthusiasts.

#1692993 - 06/09/11 03:00 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: CMohr]
jazzwee Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: CMohr
Hey JW! Yes, a Santana 525. There used to be quite a few 525s racing, but most have now gone to Wavelengths, so they have a decent fleet. Racing tonight and the weather is beautiful, finally!

Wavelengths are great too. All these boats are West Coast type boats so the people on the east are not familiar with them.

We did our racing last night and weather was awesome. Peaceful waters for a change.

You really did a great job of keeping your boat looking good. Very nice paint job. Everything looks perfect. And with lake sailing, you don't have to deal so much with the huge waves we get on the ocean.

#1693001 - 06/09/11 03:10 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: CMohr]
JimF Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: south florida
JW - Nice knockdown. Hotshot? LOL. No way. I went to nationals as rail meat before I got my own J. If you've ever crewed on a J-24 you know how beat up you get. I eventually wised up and decided the easiest job was skipper so I got my own.

CMohr - Oh, she's a beauty. Nice pics.

Estonia L190 #7284

#1693016 - 06/09/11 03:26 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: JimF]
jazzwee Offline
7000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: JimF
JW - Nice knockdown. Hotshot? LOL. No way. I went to nationals as rail meat before I got my own J. If you've ever crewed on a J-24 you know how beat up you get. I eventually wised up and decided the easiest job was skipper so I got my own.

JimF, yup, J24's have that reputation smile I haven't crewed in ages but my boat has a contingent of 8 so I don't to worry about muscle power so much anymore. Keeps my fingers safe for piano. LOL.

And I have experienced many a broach on a 20 footer. My boat's a little bigger now so it's a little more relaxed even in the big waves.

#1693049 - 06/09/11 04:20 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
Johan B Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: The Netherlands, Grootegast-Gr...
What else do you do??.....mmmmmm......let's think.....playing piano and did I mention piano-playing.....

Some reading....and working.....arghhh

Best regards,
Johan B

Currently working on:Sonaten of Haydn/Mozart, Suites Bach/Hndel, Sonate pathetique Beethoven
'Nil volentibus arduum'
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWLZvaec2d2UNtrwqOKz_LQ

#1693168 - 06/09/11 07:41 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: hawgdriver]
CMohr Offline

Marybee-Your quilts are gorgeous! Love the bright colors.
Carol-I love your pottery - I tried throwing a few times, not as easy as I thought. I'm envious of your bowls!

Originally Posted By: hawgdriver

I'm the one that's in the picture without the cool boat and attractive women... wink

I'm trying to channel my inner Mr. S-H, is it working?

Ok, I'm top left in the team pic.

Channeling Mr. S-H seems to be working just fine laugh Ah, so you're the cute one....oh-oh, Mr. S-H traits strike again! grin Off to sail!

#1693182 - 06/09/11 08:11 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
joyoussong Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Canada
CMohr ~ any photos of your prints? I'd love to see them. I did some printmaking in art school, & sporadically afterwards, but it's been years since I've done any.

#1693196 - 06/09/11 08:49 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
mom3gram Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: New Jersey
I am a serious watercolorist, and at any given time I've also experimented with oils, pastels, pen and ink, collage, silk screen printing, wood carving, Ukranian eggs, etc.

I used to be an avid camper and fly fisher, but I reluctantly gave that up after my husband passed away. I miss it, but am too old to sleep outdoors and hike streams by myself. Not to mention too out of shape.

Reading, stamp collecting, photography.

I belong to a senior tap dancing group and perform in their yearly show.

The past two years I've played basketball in the New Jersey Senior Olympics women's 60+ age category. We lost all four of our games last year, but got the silver medal because only one of the other teams was in our age group. The others were at least 10 years younger. BTW, I had never played Bball before this. Just saw a flyer at the Y and thought it might be fun.

ALFRED'S ADULT BOOK 1 GRADUATE

#1693198 - 06/09/11 08:56 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: mom3gram]
hawgdriver Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: mom3gram
I am a serious watercolorist

Love to see some of your work if you don't mind sharing.

#1693202 - 06/09/11 09:06 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: TBrown]
hawgdriver Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: TBrown
reading (current kick is the Neal Stephenson's Baroque Cycle)

I've only read Cryptonomicon. Some of my actuary friends say I would enjoy his other work. Have you read both?

#1693236 - 06/09/11 10:08 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: BenPiano]
CebuKid Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: BenPiano
When my last hobby inadvertently ended, I needed a new hobby, so I had the bright idea to learn how to play the piano. This is my only hobby.

I have young children, so I think that having one hobby at this point is sort of a luxury. laugh

I was an avid golfer for almost a decade (throughout my 30s), but then reality set in...I have no natural talent and had to work my arse off just to be a 25 handicap.

Like Ben, I need a constant hobby, so I decided to "relearn" piano - initially to help my daughter and learn with her. My story here is a familiar one that I've told before...I skipped all my kid stuff and went right to playing full Joplin scores. smile

2.5 years later, I'm now on my 5th rag, and learned a few other non-rag pieces along the way.

Young children and wife who works night shift (which makes me a part-time single parent) have kept me from pursuing my own interests with any consistency, so I'm vastly under-accomplished with piano (and a little lazy too), and now a non-golfer (though I still watch it on tv).

I'm also a life-long reader and fitness buff - things I don't consider "hobbies" because I've done them all my life...hmmm..what else. YouTube and PianoWorld, of course! grin

Music washes away from the soul
the dust of everyday life.
- Berthold Auerbach

#1693248 - 06/09/11 10:46 PM Re: What else do you do? [Re: Peyton]
jotur Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Santa Fe, NM
mom3gram - is your avatar one of your paintings?

Basketball - that's on my wannabe list smile My niece was really good at it in high school, but didn't pursue it. She's only 5' 6", which is short these days for college ball. And I'm, uh, much shorter than that. But Senior Olympics would be fun. One of these days - I knew you were an inspiration to me laugh

Cathy

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
8 Live Ragtime Piano Players on the Cape!
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Original method for harmonic hearing development
by Nahum
Today at 03:19 AM
First Digital Piano - Advice needed
by chicobalay
Today at 02:37 AM
How to Regulate a Studio Upright for Greatest Sensitivity?
by Paul678
Yesterday at 11:05 PM
How do I tackle my goal.
by imustlearn
Yesterday at 10:29 PM
Advice? First digital piano for family--already own a GP
by SCD
Yesterday at 07:58 PM
Who's Online
116 registered (ando, anotherscott, ajames, anamnesis, AndresD, 31 invisible), 1439 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76599 Members
42 Forums
158395 Topics
2325981 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission