Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Topic Options
#1697901 - 06/19/11 02:46 AM Yann Tiersen Influence
IRPRONI Offline

Loc: México
Hello everybody!!!

This is my first post in this forum, I have posted another topics about Yann Tiersen's music...

Well, the reason for this post is share with piano world my compositions, I have been playing some songs of Yann Tiersen, but now I have my own songs influenced totally by his music style...

I hope you like my songs and remember check my youtube channel to see my others videos =)

Piano & Music Acc. / Sheet Music

Sheet Music Plus Homepage
#1699539 - 06/21/11 07:54 PM Re: Yann Tiersen Influence [Re: IRPRONI]
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
I like your compositions, IRPRONI. smile My favorite was Delire, but all three were nice, and the Tiersen influence is very clear. smile

#1700884 - 06/23/11 10:54 PM Thanks for check the songs Monica =) [Re: Monica K.]
IRPRONI Offline

Hi!!!

I'm very happy for your comments, I hope more people enjoy my music, but all is thanks to my immortal beloved and the Yann Tiersen's music influence smile

Thanks again and greetings!!! laugh

#1702121 - 06/26/11 12:38 AM The 4th song of my Yann Tiersen's influence... [Re: IRPRONI]
IRPRONI Offline

Hi!!! I'm here again and now I bring to everybody a new composition, this time the style is a bit different, but in essence the Yann Tiersen's music wraps the notes of my music, I hope you like it and comment please!!! smile

#1703296 - 06/27/11 11:07 PM Re: The 4th song of my Yann Tiersen's influence... [Re: IRPRONI]
IRPRONI Offline

What's going on??? frown

I want to read your comments, I want to know what do you think about my music whome

I hope all you help me with your opinion, while this is my 5th piece, enjoy it!!! laugh

#1703363 - 06/28/11 01:57 AM Re: The 4th song of my Yann Tiersen's influence... [Re: IRPRONI]
AlphaTerminus Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Iowa, USA
I love your music. I just discovered Yann and got the Amelie soundtrack. I am learning to play the comp de whatever song. Do you have your music for sale or download?

One reason you may not get too many responses is the composer section not as busy as some of the others but it is the appropriate sub forum

#1703852 - 06/28/11 09:56 PM Thank you so much AlphaTerminus!!! [Re: AlphaTerminus]
IRPRONI Offline

Thanks for your words AlphaTerminus, I met Yann Tiersen's music one year ago with La Valse d'Amélie and the first song I was able to play was... Comptine d'un autre ete l'apres midi and this was in january of this year, now I'm able to play another songs and the last two months I have composed my own songs, but I have recorded in my house and sometimes you can heard some noise in the videos like barks or the birds singing crazy

However I'm just an amateur pianist, I don't know more than basic about music and my songs are only in youtube frown I wish someday record the songs in a big black piano and without any noise but maybe I'll need a little help grin

Well I hope compose more songs soon and share them with the forum and I'll appreciate so much your comments, I never thought someone ask me about buy my music blush

Greetings!!! smile

#1712300 - 07/12/11 10:57 PM Hard days... [Re: IRPRONI]
IRPRONI Offline

Well... I'm here again, this time my song express the absence of someone important in my life, I really miss her, but the only thing I can do is try to compose missing her...

By the way, if you like my songs, you can follow me in facebook, I'll try to publish in english too!!!

Thanks for your comments, see you later!!! =)

And my facebook page is the next...
IRPRONI own songs and Yann Tiersen covers...

P.S. I need 25 "like it" for rename my page, please help me with that wink

#1722431 - 07/28/11 01:39 PM Re: Yann Tiersen Influence [Re: IRPRONI]
Pitch Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Omg. I started composing also, very much inspired by Yann Tiersen. Started about a year ago. Have several pieces now, but the first is still my most precious... Loving your interpretation! I
I'm not hindered by much theory knowledge. Your compositions sound so much more advanced then mine. I hope I'm not ruining your post with a link to mine. This thread is yours, so I don't want replies from others to my composition... Would appreciate replies on Youtube wink

I have subscribed to your channel just now....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClbnzD0bxjI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

#1722650 - 07/28/11 09:14 PM Re: Yann Tiersen Influence [Re: IRPRONI]
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
you have a good sense of wonderful chord progressions. I like your music. inmho Yann only wrote one good song but it was absolutely superb.

my dog sometimes barks to certain songs.. i don't know what triggers him.. some note perhaps.

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#1723276 - 07/29/11 08:59 PM Hi Pitch!!! [Re: Pitch]
IRPRONI Offline

Hello Pitch!!! Thanks for your comment and subscribe to my channel, I'm uploading 2 new Yann Tiersen's covers right now wink I listened your song posted in the link, I suppose this is your first precious one...

Unfortunately I don't have much knowledge about music but I have a theory about each song, I believe they must have a history or something to tell smile and about Yann Tiersen's music, I like it because his songs express so much things and I love the difficult grade in some chords, I think is a big challenge play like him!!!

Actually I'm trying with Comptine 1, 2, 3, la demarche and I hope compose a new song coming soon if you want to follow me on facebook, here is my own page

http://www.facebook.com/ismael.rodriguez.official

Greetings from Mexico!!! smile

#1723279 - 07/29/11 09:09 PM Thanks apple!!! [Re: apple*]
IRPRONI Offline

Hi Apple!!!

Thanks for comment about my music, I have about 3 months composing whome and I'm very happy to know that my music likes to the people, I wish record the songs one day without strange sounds LOL and without mistakes, because I can't play it perfect yet crazy

About Yann Tiersen's music, I have my piano favorite songs, La valse d'Amélie, Rue des cascades, La Chute, L'absente and Avant la chute are the most hard songs I've tried to play, I'm conscious I need more practice, but I have 7 months playing his songs and I'm trying to give the best smile

However you can check my covers in my channel or in my facebook page wink

P.S. Thanks for take the time for write a comment is very important to me smile

Greetings from Mexico!!!

#1723296 - 07/29/11 09:45 PM Re: Thanks apple!!! [Re: IRPRONI]
apple* Offline

Loc: Kansas
ola then.

love and peace, Õun (apple in Estonian)

#1727468 - 08/05/11 07:47 PM My 6th composition...!!! [Re: IRPRONI]
IRPRONI Offline

I'm here again, this time my song maybe isn't the most complicated piece to play but is special for me, however I believe this song could sounds much better if we add an extra instrument like a violin or some wind instrument, what do you think...???

Thanks for comment in this post, in facebook or in youtube...!!! smile

#1727675 - 08/06/11 09:49 AM Re: My 6th composition...!!! [Re: IRPRONI]
D4v3 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
well seeing how you already know that the melody and harmony is very simple in the piece and are fine with that, then I would say for this type of piece I would love to see you add a pan flute and add some complexity to the melody part of the pan flute, because what you have right now is more like an accompaniment.

Some of my compositions

#1727806 - 08/06/11 03:23 PM Hey Dave!!! [Re: D4v3]
IRPRONI Offline

Hi Dave!!!

Thanks for the suggestion, when I finished the song I thought something like that, but I don't have another instrument, I have my keyboard since 13 years old crazy

However I'll try to add something with the bank music or if someone wants to help me with a melody to complete this "Odyssey" I'll appreciate so much and of course I'll respect the credits...!!! wink

Greetings!!!

#1727998 - 08/06/11 10:07 PM Re: Hey Dave!!! [Re: IRPRONI]
D4v3 Offline
500 Post Club Member

Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Originally Posted By: IRPRONI
Hi Dave!!!

Thanks for the suggestion, when I finished the song I thought something like that, but I don't have another instrument, I have my keyboard since 13 years old crazy

However I'll try to add something with the bank music or if someone wants to help me with a melody to complete this "Odyssey" I'll appreciate so much and of course I'll respect the credits...!!! wink

Greetings!!!

This came to my mind when I listened to L'odyssee. starting at time 1:15 in the video is what I would try to do with your stuff.

Edited by D4v3 (08/06/11 10:10 PM)

Some of my compositions

#1731517 - 08/12/11 05:04 AM Re: Hi Pitch!!! [Re: IRPRONI]
spanishbuddha Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: UK
Bravo IRPRONI. I came here from the Yann Tiersen thread. My favourites on a first listen are Reves and Determination .... Yes the Tiersen influence is clear.

Now I see you were kidding me about the keyboard and in fact you have a Grand!
grin

#1731815 - 08/12/11 03:16 PM Hey Spanish buddha!!! [Re: spanishbuddha]
IRPRONI Offline

Thanks for visit this thread, I'm very happy for comments like yours, this motivate me to work harder, I wish record my songs one day in a big black piano and about my keyboard... crazy I play my own songs in the same keyboard ha but I always play with the Grand Piano sound of my bank sounds for that reason I love my keyboard in comparison with others grin

By the way... I have 2 videos more coming and I'm woking right now in a new original song wink

Remember if you need some song, a tip or a trick ha I can help you...!!! smile

See you later!!! laugh

#1740170 - 08/25/11 02:26 AM This is the number 8!!! [Re: IRPRONI]
IRPRONI Offline

Hi again!!!

Sorry for the numbers, I made a mistake with the sequence ha but this time is the right number wink

I hope you like it!!! My new song...

#1848238 - 02/20/12 12:56 AM My 9th Song... [Re: IRPRONI]
IRPRONI Offline

I have been out of this business for long time, but finally I had some of time for compose a new song, I hope you like it and I hope read some comments about this song and my other songs!!!

Greetings!!! smile

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
Our latest Issue is available now...
Piano News - Interesting & Fun Piano Related Newsletter! (free)
-------------------
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Seiler Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
124 registered (Alex1, 36251, accordeur, Abby Pianoman, 40 invisible), 1552 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
75566 Members
42 Forums
156235 Topics
2294546 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
teaching in a studio vs independently from home
by JRoberts
07/28/14 07:40 PM
First time piano buyer - please help!
by Ksi
07/28/14 07:29 PM
Verituner Data Download?
by A443
07/28/14 07:27 PM
Meaning of Perfect Fith in music theory
by Weiyan
07/28/14 07:14 PM
Practicing slow is only part of it
by Sweet06
07/28/14 06:50 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission