Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) End Stage Fright
End Stage Fright
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1735061 - 08/17/11 12:36 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
ZeroZero Offline

Loc: UK
Checked out the Kronos today. What a wonderful instrument!
However the weakest point in my opinion is the piano sounds. There are two pianos a German and a Japanese, the rest of the pianos are varients o these. The best of these two IMO is the German, but was not what I expected, not quite good enough, nearly but not quite.

For me the piano sounded a bit like those Yahama PSR sounds - top of the PSR range but PSR. The middle range was ... I dont really know hiow to put this, something toyish about it. Maybe this too harsh, its definitely useable, but would this be my goto piano. Definitely NO. Its all very clean, the bottom range (as far as I could check on a 61, was OK-ish) but could have a little more substance muddle range was clean clean clean squeeky clean 'cute', 'chocolate box' perhaps, difficult to describe what I felt, but it was NOT love.
This instrument was located above a G8 so that I could play one hand on a fantom G8 and another on the Kronos - both going through the same system - the fantom pianos had much more b@lls, across the board - it was obvious and this was not simply levels.

The only other quibble I had was the build quality - again compared to the G8 'tank' the Kronos was a 2CV.

Thats the bad stuff, but the rest of the Kronos was SUPERB!

Its got a 30 gig SSd drive and a large touch screen. The interface is well laid out and I can see that if you spend a couple of evenings alone with it, the interface would prove easy. It also very well equipped with the right parameters (and a sequencer). The touch screen means that you ca get visual representations of pedals curves and a lot more making the whole epxerience very powerful and intuitive.

The other sounds.

Across all the other sounds, e pianos, drawbars, choirs syths, orchestras it was scoring 9.5 out of ten with me. The guitar section took particular merit as this was the best synth guitar I have heard and the parameters (often visual representations of amps etc, gave wonderful authentic sounds.

My (subjective) conclusion

As a synth it is up there with the bes - pssibly the best. As a piano unfortunately it scores 7/10 not bad, but not one of the best.

The 61 I tried had a non weighted keyboard, so I can say nothing about its weighted action

I think I am back to buying a Roland 700NX and a Nord C2, once I have done that then, when money permits, I go back to look at the Kronus for its synth powers.

Edited by ZeroZero (08/17/11 12:44 PM)

(ad) Roland

Click Here

#1735071 - 08/17/11 12:44 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: ZeroZero]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: ZeroZero
The 61 had a non weighted keyboard, so I can say nothing about its weighted action

The Kronos pianos do "play" better from a weighted action. OTOH, I know from the other thread that you like light actions, so I have a feeling you might not be so enamored of the weighted Kronos action anyway. But as an experiment some time, you might find it interesting to determin whether you like the Kronos piano any more when you have the opportunity to play it from a weighted action. (Also, if the store doesn't have a weighted action Kronos for you to play, you can at least get *some* idea of the difference if you just run a MIDI cable from any nearby weighted board, and play the Kronos from the other board.)

#1735142 - 08/17/11 02:29 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: kippesc]
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: kippesc

If you get a chance to try the N1 with the Ivory Steinway or Ivory Fazioli, you may like that a lot too. I've never played a Nord, but when I A/B the AG internal samples against the Ivory Steinway (controlled with the AG), the contrast is dramatic and strongly favors Ivory. It is, however, very important to get the velocity curve set correctly. These days I cap the velocity at 112 and increase the "hardness" of the curve to 5 or 10 percent. And the buffer needs to be dropped from the default 512 to 256.

I know there are a lot of AG lovers on this forum, but for me that machine is primarily a MIDI controller these days (and a truly great one, mind you). Ivory and the Roland RD-700NX have more satisfying and less artificial AP sound.

I totally agree with you in regards to the AG sound, through headphones. But through it's speaker system, I quite like the AG and think it sounds much better than through headphones. I will definitely take your advice though and order software and MIDI that to the N1.

"Life is a lot like jazz...it's best when you improvise."

#1735153 - 08/17/11 02:56 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
ZeroZero Offline

Just for info purposes the keyboards were playing back through Genelecs, not headphones. EAven on signle notes - especially in the bass it was obvious that the fantom had more body (on its first DG patch).

#1735201 - 08/17/11 03:52 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: HwyStar]
ando Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Not the best demo videos because that PianoChuck guy really can't play! But it does give you an idea of the tone of the samples, which are really very good. I look at the Kronos as a workstation that's primarily for producing recordings. The 88-key model clearly not a live gigging instrument because the action and build isn't strong enough. If it was just used for producing compositions and recordings, I think it could be a very good solution for a lot of people. Plus, it's hard to ague with the price. I do think Korg missed a golden opportunity to update their action though. If the action was as good as, say, the MP10, I think people wouldn't mind the touch screen so much.

If I came across a Kronos 88 at a bargain price, I would buy it just to have so many sounds in one box. My studio is already bursting at the seams!

#1735253 - 08/17/11 04:59 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

I have to say I'm really surprised at all these "build quality" criticisms. It looks and feels fine to me. Just put it in a good case. I mean, heck, bands tour with acoustic guitars, violins, and other delicate instruments. What makes people think the Kronos is going to fall apart if you just handle it like you would any good instrument? Presumably you won't be attacking it with knives a la Keith Emerson...

#1735282 - 08/17/11 05:41 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: anotherscott]
Hideki Matsui Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: anotherscott
I have to say I'm really surprised at all these "build quality" criticisms. It looks and feels fine to me. Just put it in a good case. I mean, heck, bands tour with acoustic guitars, violins, and other delicate instruments. What makes people think the Kronos is going to fall apart if you just handle it like you would any good instrument? Presumably you won't be attacking it with knives a la Keith Emerson...

Well, I have never purchased a keyboard that has a note telling you to keep cardboard inserts for use every time the keyboard is transported. Instead of designing it properly, they ended up using metal a design that can flex up front. The remedy is to tell the customer they need to keep little pieces or cardboard to stuff in front of the keys.

The pictures of my key top levels is pretty pathetic.

Probably not as bad as it may seem, but there are definitely a few areas where better materials or a more thoughtful design could have resulted in a more polished product.

Edited by Hideki Matsui (08/17/11 05:42 PM)
Roland Jupiter 80

#1735308 - 08/17/11 06:18 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Dave Ferris]
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Hideki Matsui
I'm not getting much love over at the Kronos forum. Perhaps I am being a bit too critical of the Kronos, but when I look down at my action and I see this mess, what can I say? Acceptable or not? I say not.

[/quote]

That is appalling Hideki. Korg ought to be ashamed they release something with such poor craftsmanship.
Originally Posted By: Dave Ferris

I also agree we can't have everything... smile

Yeah but come on Dave, you've been around the block and have more experience than most of us on here, and you have to admit, Korg didn't need to design and build such a nice sounding board with such poor craftsmanship. It seems that the 61 key would be the only one possibly worthwhile, but then again, for that kind of money, you can put a little more aside and get the Jupiter 80.

#1735340 - 08/17/11 06:48 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
ZeroZero Offline

I only demoed a 61 but IMO The built quality is not anywhere as near as good as say a Fantom, but its also not that bad. The pitch stick looks like it would snap easy. its better than say a psr, quite elegant looking. The touch screen seems pretty robust. its lighter which is good for gigging and carrying up teh garden down the stairs.

Edited by ZeroZero (08/17/11 06:49 PM)

#1735445 - 08/17/11 09:47 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Well, I have never purchased a keyboard that has a note telling you to keep cardboard inserts for use every time the keyboard is transported.

Ah, that's news to me, I guess I missed the note! Is that just on the weighted actions?

#1735447 - 08/17/11 09:50 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: PianoZac]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: ZacharyForbes
It seems that the 61 key would be the only one possibly worthwhile, but then again, for that kind of money, you can put a little more aside and get the Jupiter 80.

Those two instruments seem so different though... I wouldn't think that one's choice between the two would come down to dollars. Though the reason I never even looked at a Jupiter 80 was simply because it's 39 lbs, too heayy for me.

#1735713 - 08/18/11 09:55 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: anotherscott]
ZeroZero Offline

thanks for all your help guys I bought the 700nx and the c2.

#1735727 - 08/18/11 10:19 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
Kawai James Online   content
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Congrats!

Just curious why you went with the RD-700NX over the MP10?

Cheers,
James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1735744 - 08/18/11 11:00 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Kawai James]
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Kawai James
Congrats!

Just curious why you went with the RD-700NX over the MP10?

Cheers,
James
x

That pretty LCD screen of course! wink

Congrats ZeroZero and welcome to the Nord family. The C2 is a bada$$ sounding digital organ not to mention it looks too cool.

#1735756 - 08/18/11 11:21 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
ZeroZero Offline

Thank you James - the answer is simple really, they don't stock them and as I had already returned a stage 2 for poor piano sounds Digital VIllage took it back no grumbles (I love this store), I did not want to wander.

The Kawai sounds better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL6VeyvMcB0

its a close run thing though wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m26Mg2zPJBM&playnext=1&list=PLA11FCA5EFCAF6DE1

Could the amp or the room

Edited by ZeroZero (08/18/11 11:23 AM)

#1736111 - 08/18/11 08:01 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
Kawai James Online   content
8000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Ah, I see.

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1736817 - 08/19/11 09:44 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Kawai James]
Hideki Matsui Offline
500 Post Club Member

Yikes. Those Korg guys are hammering me for complaining about the construction of the RH3. It's absurd to me that any keyboard these days should suffer from gross uneven spacing and different key heights.

One member has opened his up and is of the opinion that the RH3 has fine construction because it uses real hammers to grade the weights, a nice felt carpet to soften the strike and the action is bolted directly bottom of the keyboard instead of being independently secured. Sounds like a bad design to me. Doesn't look so great either:

Roland Jupiter 80

#1736919 - 08/20/11 01:01 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
Dave Ferris Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Glendale, Ca.
I played the Kronos 88 again for the third time last night. The SV-1 was 15 feet away. I like it better-can't put my finger on it but it just feels more right. Maybe it's an omen for the SV-1--third time's a charm.. cry confused

It seems to be working out for my buddy mazetov
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxkRsIctPX4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95itd0TBNzQ

After reading more of those post over there, it's obvious most of those people are not pianists but keyboardists---big difference. Certainly not a place for me to be hangin' out.

2005 NY Steinway D, Nord Piano 2

#1736950 - 08/20/11 02:06 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
ando Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

the action is bolted directly bottom of the keyboard instead of being independently secured. Sounds like a bad design to me.

The action has to be secured to something inside the keyboard, there aren't too many options there. Securing it to the bottom is as good a place as any - provided the bottom isn't subject to torsional flexing. I don't know if it is though.

I'm the kind of guy who will pull things apart and improve them if I'm not happy with what I see. Never owned something that I didn't end up pulling apart. If I saw flexing, I'd weld/bolt some support rods in there. Better to wait til after the warranty period, of course. It might be possible to straighten up the action too. I agree that you shouldn't have to do it though.

I suspect that a Kronos 88 that you buy 1 year from now will be a better machine than the current one. They will be on top of the construction flaws by then. I think they are rushing too fast to build them at the moment. Beats me why they didn't just release them a few months later and have a heap of them prebuilt to reduce the pressure. Having back-orders on a new product is bad business.

#1736978 - 08/20/11 03:34 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
ZeroZero Offline

Ando I do hope your right I tried all the Yamahas, Rolands and the Fantom this week the one that has really stuck in my mind is the Kronus - except the build quality and the paino sounds.

Its a shame!

#1737009 - 08/20/11 06:36 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: ando]
Hideki Matsui Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: ando
the action is bolted directly bottom of the keyboard instead of being independently secured. Sounds like a bad design to me.

The action has to be secured to something inside the keyboard, there aren't too many options there. Securing it to the bottom is as good a place as any - provided the bottom isn't subject to torsional flexing. I don't know if it is though.

I'm the kind of guy who will pull things apart and improve them if I'm not happy with what I see. Never owned something that I didn't end up pulling apart. If I saw flexing, I'd weld/bolt some support rods in there. Better to wait til after the warranty period, of course. It might be possible to straighten up the action too. I agree that you shouldn't have to do it though.

I suspect that a Kronos 88 that you buy 1 year from now will be a better machine than the current one. They will be on top of the construction flaws by then. I think they are rushing too fast to build them at the moment. Beats me why they didn't just release them a few months later and have a heap of them prebuilt to reduce the pressure. Having back-orders on a new product is bad business.

Bottom is just MDF. I wouldn't count out flex in any part of the Kronos chassis. They tell you to keep cardboard inserts to put in front of the keys during transportation because the front can otherwise flex and hit the keys. I'm all for a design if it works, but there is something they are doing that just isn't working. I think it has more to do with the sheet of felt than bolting it directly to the bottom.

I sent an email to Korg. If they say it is normal, I'm selling my Kronos.

Edited by Hideki Matsui (08/20/11 06:38 AM)
Roland Jupiter 80

#1737174 - 08/20/11 12:52 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: ando]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Beats me why they didn't just release them a few months later

I think they wanted to announce at WInter NAMM for marketing purposes... and considering what seems to have been a very successful launch, I guess it was a good call.

and have a heap of them prebuilt to reduce the pressure.

Financially, what reduces pressure on the ramp up of a new product is to have a whole bunch of them pre-sold, which they did. So, maybe bad in one way but good in another.

Having back-orders on a new product is bad business.

Tell that to Apple. ;-)

#1737209 - 08/20/11 01:52 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

[quote=ando][quote=HidekiMatsui]

I sent an email to Korg. If they say it is normal, I'm selling my Kronos.

Let us know Hideki what they say. Did you happen to email Korg the photos you posted here? Pretty telling photos.

#1737219 - 08/20/11 02:22 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: PianoZac]
Hideki Matsui Offline
500 Post Club Member

I did e-mail Korg with the pictures and am waiting to hear back. Another person who just played the 88 in store reported he saw the same thing on the RH3 in store. Not a great sign.

Dan, a Korg representative stated that he was not aware of any consistency issues with the RH3. I have a hard time believing that based on what I have seen on the SV1. Either that or he means that they are aware that their build quality is consistently inconsistent.
Roland Jupiter 80

#1737332 - 08/20/11 07:39 PM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: anotherscott]
ando Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

Beats me why they didn't just release them a few months later

I think they wanted to announce at WInter NAMM for marketing purposes... and considering what seems to have been a very successful launch, I guess it was a good call.

and have a heap of them prebuilt to reduce the pressure.

Financially, what reduces pressure on the ramp up of a new product is to have a whole bunch of them pre-sold, which they did. So, maybe bad in one way but good in another.

Having back-orders on a new product is bad business.

Tell that to Apple. ;-)

Apple has the same mentality of rushing products to the market place before they have a reserve stock of product and also before they have solved all of the issues the product has. Even though Apple is a successful company, it doesn't mean that they are necessarily behaving optimally. Apple are lucky in that most of their "rush to production" problems are software based rather than hardware based so they can afford to release a problem with bugs because they can issue patches/updates. Products with mechanical componentry like the Kronos have much bigger issues if things are not done properly. Product recalls on large bulky items can be absolutely ruinous.

If you have long back orders on products you will always lose some customers who either don't want to wait, or lose interest in the initial buzz about a product. That's what I think is silly about the Kronos launch. I can see that they wanted to get in before the NAMM deadline, but they should have managed their production better so that there were plenty of keyboards ready to go by the time of the launch. Korg is such a strong company that there was very little risk of not selling what they built. Rushed production almost always leads to quality control problems - which in turn harms sales. I still maintain that it's bad business and ultimately more risky.

#1737426 - 08/21/11 12:12 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: ando]
anotherscott Offline
3000 Post Club Member

If you have long back orders on products you will always lose some customers who either don't want to wait, or lose interest in the initial buzz about a product.

OTOH, by announcing early, you also gain some customers who choose to wait for it rather than buy something that might have otherwise bought.

I can see that they wanted to get in before the NAMM deadline, but they should have managed their production better so that there were plenty of keyboards ready to go by the time of the launch.
Rushed production almost always leads to quality control problems

You're saying they should have rushed production to have them ready at NAMM launch, but that rushed production leads to more problems...?

#1737456 - 08/21/11 01:59 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Hideki Matsui]
jve Offline

Dan, a Korg representative stated that he was not aware of any consistency issues with the RH3. I have a hard time believing that based on what I have seen on the SV1. Either that or he means that they are aware that their build quality is consistently inconsistent.

Hi, the SV1 88 I used to own did have uneven key spacing, although as far as I could tell it didn't affect functionality -- it was more of an aesthetic issue. When lifting the unit from one end, parts of the body would flex to varying degrees, slightly offsetting the keyboard with respect to the front panel, for instance. I've seen this on other stage pianos as well, I don't think it's uncommon.

There were other things about build quality that disturbed me more -- such as the somewhat plasticky front panel controls.

-joachim

#1737514 - 08/21/11 06:01 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: anotherscott]
ando Online   content
3000 Post Club Member

If you have long back orders on products you will always lose some customers who either don't want to wait, or lose interest in the initial buzz about a product.

OTOH, by announcing early, you also gain some customers who choose to wait for it rather than buy something that might have otherwise bought.

I can see that they wanted to get in before the NAMM deadline, but they should have managed their production better so that there were plenty of keyboards ready to go by the time of the launch.
Rushed production almost always leads to quality control problems

You're saying they should have rushed production to have them ready at NAMM launch, but that rushed production leads to more problems...?

You don't have to have products ready to sell in large numbers to promote them at NAMM though. They could display their carefully checked prototypes at NAMM and then give a release date that gives them time to produce them in reasonable numbers and at a decent quality level. This also achieves the effect you were talking about with having people know about them in advance and waiting if they are keen enough. I wasn't saying they shouldn't announce things when they like, but they should choose an appropriate release date that doesn't involve uncertain delivery time and put them under extreme pressure to cut corners.

One thing that's for sure, having every keyboard forum discussing concerns about build quality is not a good advertisement for the Kronos. I believe in the long run it more than offsets the advantages of earlier releases and taking pre-orders. On flagship products, quality does factor into things. In that sense it's different to an iPad or something. Those things are not a big investment and not such a big risk. When you are talking about a $4,000 keyboard, it counts. I should also add that I would never place a pre-order for anything - especially several months. If I buy something, I want it to be available to me immediately. So that strategy obviously doesn't work on me.

That's just the way I see it. Maybe we have to agree to disagree on this one.

#1738096 - 08/22/11 04:30 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Dave Ferris]
marknz Offline

Loc: Auckland, New Zealand
Dave, like you I've had the opportunity to play the Kronos and I wasn't blown away with the piano sounds or the EP's especially. The two clips you've listed show that the SV1 is not a poor comparison to the Kronos but IMO just as good or better. The key spacings is eratic but the action fronts ok. Of the two boards I own the SV1 is often my first choice when I just want to play - a very simple board that I really enjoy. Maybe third time lucky as you said.

Thank God for the gift of Music

#1738228 - 08/22/11 10:10 AM Re: Kronos is out! [Re: Dave Ferris]
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Dave Ferris
I played the Kronos 88 again for the third time last night. The SV-1 was 15 feet away. I like it better-can't put my finger on it but it just feels more right. Maybe it's an omen for the SV-1--third time's a charm.. cry confused

It seems to be working out for my buddy mazetov
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxkRsIctPX4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95itd0TBNzQ

After reading more of those post over there, it's obvious most of those people are not pianists but keyboardists---big difference. Certainly not a place for me to be hangin' out.

Those clips sound good Dave, but I think, after two tries, you should know by now it ain't working for you! smile

What's the saying, 'once bitten, twice shy'!

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
160 registered (Almaviva, ando, adanepst, 50 invisible), 1508 Guests and 44 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74206 Members
42 Forums
153496 Topics
2249288 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Teaching memorization
by clarikeys
Today at 07:45 AM
Accepted Procedure for Having a Piano Tech look at a piano?
by Paul678
Today at 07:19 AM
Tips for playing a piece through
by Hemmingway
Today at 06:40 AM
Temperature and tuning
by Beemer
Today at 04:46 AM
Tired Fingers
by adanepst
Today at 01:45 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission