Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1711457 - 07/11/11 04:05 PM Re: ABF Recital #22 Triple CD Prototype [Re: wayne33yrs]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sheffield UK
Rostosky, you will have to use the money you saved "not" buying the delux cd box collection, and buy your great aunt Lucilla Rostosky, a personal cd player, as tapes are not available.

Edited by wayne32yrs (07/11/11 04:06 PM)

(ads P/S)
Sauter Pianos

piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#1711494 - 07/11/11 05:06 PM Re: ABF Recital #22 Triple CD Prototype [Re: wayne33yrs]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Lost in cyberspace.in the UK.
Ah,Wayne, I would but there is a problem.
All her household ( I call it a house,but technically its a shed) Items run off 350volts DC, I know this may seem a little scary to us in the UK but they are harder in Russia,what with the cold and the Vodka.

The upshot of this is that everything has to be "specially adapted" by granpapa Dimitri Rostosky.
So far he has done a grand job of adapting the cattle milking machine, the goat milking machine,the pig milking machine, and of course the Lucilla Rostosky emergency hardship winter milking machine, but his Finess in the more complex small scale electronic items is lacking due to his increasingly frequent tendency to vacate his bowels after just the smallest electrocution, which is , more often these days owing to poor eyesight, after the chernobyl fiasco, which he didn't cause all by himself at all.

Granpapa Dimitri Rostosky is also a social outcast solely because he glows in the dark, keeping folk awake at night.
I say folk but I really mean familly, well , only the 14 he shares a bed with and a piglet.

They say, in a letter: "please ask Wayne if he can make an exception to the no tapes rule, and if he ever comes to Russia, we will give him safe passage accross the dodgey parts, and also only sell him the good Wodka, and not the stuff that we usually sell to tourists that sometimes makes them (and granpapa) blind. He will also be offered first class turnip stew, and wont have to que up for it like other family members have to"

I said I would ask.

Rise like lions after slumber,in unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew
which in sleep has fallen on you. Ye are many,they are few. Shelley

Founder and creator ofRostoskys 13th crystal skull project

#1711521 - 07/11/11 05:51 PM Re: ABF Recital #22 Triple CD Prototype [Re: wayne33yrs]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

As this is exeptional circumstances, with your permission, I wish to use the profit I made from the, super delux piano world abf recital #22 cd box collection, set, to personally visit your great aunt Lucilla Rostosky, and present her with the "tape" edition. I look forward to the Turnip Stew!

#1711533 - 07/11/11 06:12 PM Re: ABF Recital #22 Triple CD Prototype [Re: wayne33yrs]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Brilliant, If you can get there before the 22nd August, you will make it for the siberian bog snorkeling finals.
This is similar to the bog snorkeling they have here in Wales each year at Tregaron bog, but more hardcore,and with more wodka.

If you haven't been practising your bog snorkelling Wayne, you could come over to Wales to hone up on your skills and stamina levells before jaunting off to Auntie Lucilla Rostoskys in Siberia.

Granpapa will still have his hands in bandages after the recent electrocutions burns, but will still be competeing in the bog snorkelling finals.
He will put aside a few bottles of the "good stuff" (less than and not more than five years old as he calls it)
Heres a link to some excellent Welsh bog snorkelling, I know you understand there is not much else to do here in the valleys.

Rise like lions after slumber,in unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew

#1711553 - 07/11/11 06:54 PM Re: ABF Recital #22 Triple CD Prototype [Re: Rostosky]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I love snorkling, Mrs Rossy at the beginning of the vid is very good by the way, mind u, bet she does it all the time, looking for archaeological evidence.

Originally Posted By: Rostosky
If you haven't been practising your bog snorkelling Wayne, you could come over to Wales to hone up on your skills and stamina levells before jaunting off to Auntie Lucilla Rostoskys in Siberia.

Was that an invitation? I'll consult the piano, and see when the next train's due!

#1711566 - 07/11/11 07:20 PM Re: ABF Recital #22 Triple CD Prototype [Re: wayne33yrs]
Rostosky Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Mrs. Rossy now has steam coming out of her nose, and is emanating her "youv'e had it now" expression.
(chocolates and meat, especially lamb is the only thing that will calm her down)

#1711761 - 07/12/11 04:36 AM Re: ABF Recital #22 Triple CD Prototype [Re: EJR]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: EJR
The CDs say "May", but the cover shown above says "April"? I think it's the former. Nice job though!

Rectified!

#1711801 - 07/12/11 06:34 AM Re: ABF Recital #22 Triple CD Prototype [Re: Rostosky]
wayne33yrs Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: Rostosky
Mrs. Rossy now has steam coming out of her nose, and is emanating her "youv'e had it now" expression.
(chocolates and meat, especially lamb is the only thing that will calm her down)

I hope you got the items required to restore peace in the Rostosky household, no one wants to see an unhappy Mr Rostosky, again, dishing out sound advice willy nilly wink

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BB Player, casinitaly 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Download & Print Sheet Music Instantly
sheet music search
sheet music search

sheet music search
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
Who's Online
152 registered (Al LaPorte, A Guy, Akshay, ando, 45 invisible), 1702 Guests and 25 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
74248 Members
42 Forums
153577 Topics
2250803 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Midi controller with a good keybed under 1000$
by Ov3rload
04/19/14 11:55 AM
Bösendorfer vs Steingraeber
by Keith D Kerman
04/19/14 11:51 AM
Keyboard stand
by david_ka
04/19/14 09:42 AM
Tuning stability problems...
by Grotriman
04/19/14 09:20 AM
What does this sign mean
by ryderb
04/19/14 08:46 AM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission