Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
the Forums & Piano World

This custom search works much better than the built in one and allows searching older posts.
(ad 125) Sweetwater - Digital Keyboards & Other Gear
Digital Pianos at Sweetwater
(ad) Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad) Pianoteq
Latest Pianoteq add-on instrument: U4 upright piano
(ad) P B Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Guide
PianoSupplies.com (150)
Piano Accessories Music Related Gifts Piano Tuning Equipment Piano Moving Equipment
We now offer Gift Certificates in our online store!
(ad) Estonia Piano
Estonia Piano
Quick Links to Useful Stuff
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano Accessories
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1713168 - 07/14/11 11:03 AM Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

I think the the V-Piano Grand actually sounds quite good here overall. Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2, which is one of the most demanding pieces int he piano repertoire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0-dC7eT_Oo

I think the AvantGrands sound better in person, but still sounds quite good to me here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpHO4lZtmqo

For sound, that's a toss up. You're talking fully modeled vs. the latest in sampling. For action, hands down the N3 is in a league above the V-Piano Grand. I think Roland should have gone for a real piano action for such a premium instrument. I've played the N3 and the V-Piano (not Grand, but still the same action) and the N3 is quite a step above the V-Piano's PHA III Ivory.

Edited by ZacharyForbes (07/14/11 12:13 PM)

"Be who you are and say how you feel. Because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

(ads) Sweetwater / Roland
The Right Mic Makes all the Difference. Piano Mics at Sweetwater

Click Here

#1713181 - 07/14/11 11:19 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
Dave Horne Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Loc: Vught, The Netherlands
I'm glad we have choices of more than one piano! I'm thinking of hotels, restaurants, cafés, churches and cruise lines. Having pianos that are always in tune with a responsive action is a dream come true for the guys in trenches.

mp3\wav files

AvantGrand N3, CP5

#1713191 - 07/14/11 11:34 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
10fingers Offline

Loc: CA
Very interesting - thanks for posting the links, Zachary

#1713202 - 07/14/11 11:54 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
bennevis Online   content
5000 Post Club Member

What matters to me is the connection between the mind and fingers and the sound that comes out, and how playable the instrument is overall. Having now experienced both the V-P Grand and the N3 (and N2 but not N1), I've no doubt that Roland's offering easily trumps Yamaha's: the latter sounds like any of its CLP series when heard through headphones, but even through its speakers, it cannot entirely mask the problems inherent in sampling, i.e. it just doesn't 'feel' like the real thing to me, and I can't lose myself into making music for the sheer pleasure of it the way I can with the V-Piano (via headphones), and even more, the V-P Grand.

As for the key action, I don't think having a 'real grand piano action' makes any difference to the playability: I've played so many different acoustics (grands and verticals of all shapes and sizes) over the years that I can easily adapt. Even better if the action is reasonably positive, allows rapid note repetition, and is gravity-driven, and feels reasonably like a good grand piano action. The V-Piano and Grand appears to have the same excellent action, and easily ticks all the right boxes. In fact, I've played quite a few acoustic grands (including brand new ones) which don't give me quite the same degree of minute tonal control as the Rolands. The latter may not be able to boast of having 'real grand piano action' with real wooden hammers etc, but it sure feels convincing.

#1713204 - 07/14/11 11:58 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Suffolk, United Kingdom
I prefer this for the AG -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpHO4lZtmqo

An ambient stereo recording (although the levels are all wrong and it clips here and there). AG sounds best when recorded as per a real piano (ie, with microphones), not from line outs.

V-Grand has really beautiful bass, hollow mids though and no sense of "woodiness" but modelled pianos do seem to favour metallic rather than woody tones.

I agree with Zachary - Roland really should have bought in and modified (fitted with sensors etc) a real piano action though...a plastic DP action in a product of this value is a bit of an insult. To play a V directly against an AG would be like chalk and cheese purely in terms of action.

All that said, Dave is right - choice is a positive thing. Roland's presence in this premium part of the market should spur Yamaha on to improve their tone generation although despite some weaknesses in this respect I really enjoy my N3 - Having also owned a GranTouch in the past I would observe that Yamaha use exclusive voices for these products. The GT voice was totally dissimilar to the contemporary Clavinovas and the AG has a voice quite unlike the current Clavinovas and stage pianos.

Before Dewster reminds us all, the AG has looping and the decay is indeed somewhat static - but there is still some real quality in this instrument - and for action, it is peerless. The AG I believe uses Dynaudio speakers and the sound system is out of this world. Yamaha will never disclose this I understand but (I think) I've been reliably informed the speakers are Dynaudios (they make top-end hi-fi speakers).

#1713212 - 07/14/11 12:18 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: EssBrace]
Hideki Matsui Offline
500 Post Club Member

Dynaudio is awesome. I love their tweeters.

Personally, I would take the N3. I prefer the action and I don't find the sound to be technically deficient when I'm playing.

I like the V-piano, but I think I just prefer the sound of sampled pianos. They sound more natural to me. I also think the pricing of the Vs is a bit ridiculous. V-piano is at least within reason, but I'm not sure how they justify the sticker on the V-grand.

Interestingly, an owner of the V-piano over at Korg forums is getting rid of his V-piano after buying and playing the Kronos. I'm not sure if he will regret losing the finer action, but he clearly seems to favor the sampled sounds of his Kronos.
Roland Jupiter 80

#1713215 - 07/14/11 12:19 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
kippesc Offline

Loc: United States
I have an N2 and a Roland RD-700NX. They're both great. In my view, the Roland sounds better over headphones -- more tonal variety as you move from velocity 0 to 127. And it has a nice powerful internal amp to drive high impedance headphones like some of the Sennheiser line. The N2 has a great internal sound system; it actually sounds very good when used as a hi-fi powered speaker. As between the Yamaha action and the Roland PHA III -- I like them both . . . a lot. As for the claim that the AvantGrand samples sound like the Clavinova samples -- that has NOT been my experience. I traded in a CLP-380 for the N2. The N2 samples are considerably better than the CLP-380's.

#1713216 - 07/14/11 12:19 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Steve,

Thanks for the other video. I actually edited my post above and used that video. It's indeed a better representation of the sound, although, the AvantGrands still sound a lot better in person if you ask me. However, the C7 inside the NP88 is a darn good Yamaha sample. wink

Also, I agree with you on the lack of mids in the V-Piano Grand. I do think the VPG sounds quite good in that video I posted, but there is still an absence of mids. It's like the shape of the sound of a V-Piano/Grand is like this U where the tops of the U are the bottom and highs, with a total lack of mids. I think perhaps one of the few possible advantages of the V-Piano Grand with it's plastic action is that it wouldn't need to regulated, so it probably wouldn't get stiff and un-responsive like most of the un-taken-care-of grands I play at gigs...*sigh*

"Be who you are and say how you feel. Because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

#1713218 - 07/14/11 12:22 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: kippesc]
Hideki Matsui Offline
500 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: kippesc
I have an N2 and a Roland RD-700NX. They're both great. In my view, the Roland sounds better over headphones -- more tonal variety as you move from velocity 0 to 127. And it has a nice powerful internal amp to drive high impedance headphones like some of the Sennheiser line. The N2 has a great internal sound system; it actually sounds very good when used as a hi-fi powered speaker. As between the Yamaha action and the Roland PHA III -- I like them both . . . a lot. As for the claim that the AvantGrand samples sound like the Clavinova samples -- that has NOT been my experience. I traded in a CLP-380 for the N2. The N2 samples are considerably better than the CLP-380's.

I like the sound of the 700NX more than the V. The 700 sounds great through headphones.
Roland Jupiter 80

#1713224 - 07/14/11 12:34 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

I've found a downside to the AG action. I was firmly in the camp that took the view that as long as an action is smooth, linear and allows good expression then that is all that matters.

Owning the AG makes you realise that there is much more to it than that - the subjective feel of the mechanics under your fingers is a very satisfying experience, addictive almost.

So, I have found that playing the AG, which I have downstairs, and then trotting upstairs to my music room and playing the Nord for instance made me feel a bit sick - a typical DP action feels like a toy compared to the AG. So I mothballed the Nord and got a FP-7F, thinking the PHA-III would make the transition easier/nicer. WRONG. It might be a percentage point or three better than the Nord but is still pretty shitty compared to the AG. Sold the FP and got a Yamaha CP-33 thinking "it's a Yamaha!" It'll be much closer to the AG. FAIL.

If you only ever play the CPs/FPs/RDs/MPs/NPs/Vs of this world you will be quite happy, very happy in many cases - I was, despite a two year interlude with a Yamaha GranTouch. But now I find the contrast between AG and anything else just too unpleasant. And this is a problem for me. I need a piano in my little project room but what to get? Damn you, AG for spoiling me too much. Please can someone disinvent it and then I could be quite happy with a RD-700 or the NP88 or any of the other equivalents.

#1713230 - 07/14/11 12:49 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: EssBrace]
kippesc Offline

Loc: United States
You need one of those Bosendorfer MIDI controllers with an Imperial grand action. It can double as a credenza.

#1713237 - 07/14/11 12:58 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
Dave Horne Offline
5000 Post Club Member

I wrote to Steinway a few years ago suggesting they consider the then same course as Bösendorfer (with their now dead on arrival hybrid) and Yamaha. I still have their response. In short, they wrote ... As you know our mission statement from our founder Henry Engelhard Steinway is "to built the best piano possible". This is only possible in making real acoustic pianos.

I see their point but in the real world of hotels, restaurants, cafés, churches and cruise ships, they are losing a potential market share.

If I were given a choice between Steinway and Yamaha, I'd probably choose the warmer of the two. wink If Bösendorfer followed through on their hybrid, all bets would be off. smile

mp3\wav files

AvantGrand N3, CP5

#1713242 - 07/14/11 01:09 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
5000 Post Club Member

Essbrace,
I was going to say 'you need to get used to playing more acoustics' grin, just like most classical pianists have to do - adapt to different pianos and actions. Few concert pianists have the clout to demand a particular brand or even size of piano, let alone a particular kind of action for their concerts. I did all my piano exams on pianos that I'd never played and that were often heavier-actioned than the one I learnt and practised on (which was a small Yamaha console-sized vertical), and my first encounter with a grand of any sort was in my Grade 5 exam (a 7ft Yamaha): the action with pronounced 'click' was very off-putting. The examiner kindly allowed me to play a few scales and arpeggios on it before the exam proper....

But I agree with you about the Nord's keyboard action, which feels totally artificial.

#1713286 - 07/14/11 01:58 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: bennevis]
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: bennevis

But I agree with you about the Nord's keyboard action, which feels totally artificial.

Apples to Tomatoes. The Nord cannot have an action that comes remotely close to the V-Piano/Grand, much less the AvantGrand. Two totally different market approaches. The Nord Piano is geared nearly exclusively towards the gigging musician, so it's optimized for light weight, flexible Flash storage. At 39lbs, it's action is quite good, and works perfect with it's sound engine.

I think the only thing Steve and I were saying, is that Roland is charging a high premium for their best attempt at a grand piano replacement, and they're using the same basic action that they offer in a $2000 DP-the FP-7F. I think that's a little cheap if you ask me. They've certainly got the R&D capability and the financial means to have pursued a real grand piano action.

#1713299 - 07/14/11 02:19 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
MacMacMac Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Roland could upgrade the Vpiano to use a conventional piano action. But wouldn't that raise the price? Sales of the V are apparently below expectations. They'd be even lower if the price were higher.

#1713302 - 07/14/11 02:29 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: MacMacMac]
azandj Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Originally Posted By: MacMacMac
Roland could upgrade the Vpiano to use a conventional piano action.
Wouldn't it take a tremendous amount of resources for Roland? Unlike Kawai and Yamaha, they do not built acoustics... I would infer that they'd have to get someone else to build an action for them.

#1713309 - 07/14/11 02:48 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: azandj]
Dave Horne Offline
5000 Post Club Member

Originally Posted By: azandj
Roland could upgrade the Vpiano to use a conventional piano action.
Wouldn't it take a tremendous amount of resources for Roland? Unlike Kawai and Yamaha, they do not built acoustics... I would infer that they'd have to get someone else to build an action for them.

If they did they'd be in the same rank and file as Bösendorfer and Steinway. wink

mp3\wav files

AvantGrand N3, CP5

#1713317 - 07/14/11 03:11 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: MacMacMac]
PianoZac Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Why don't Roland and Steinway partner up to create the V-GranD?? wink
Roland could upgrade the Vpiano to use a conventional piano action. But wouldn't that raise the price? Sales of the V are apparently below expectations. They'd be even lower if the price were higher.

Well the V-Piano and V-Grand are way to high, and the V-Piano went up further yet. The V-Piano ought to sale out the door with the stand for $4000-$4500 tops and the V-Grand $12000 tops. You can't tell me the speaker and cabinet of the V-Grand cost $10,000 more than the V-Piano. Current price of the V-Piano is $6799 and the V-Grand $19,995. That's outrageous. I could understand if they were using a much more expensive action.

#1713326 - 07/14/11 03:33 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
ando Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted By: ZacharyForbes
Why don't Roland and Steinway partner up to create the V-GranD?? wink

Well the V-Piano and V-Grand are way to high, and the V-Piano went up further yet. The V-Piano ought to sale out the door with the stand for $4000-$4500 tops and the V-Grand $12000 tops. You can't tell me the speaker and cabinet of the V-Grand cost $10,000 more than the V-Piano. Current price of the V-Piano is $6799 and the V-Grand $19,995. That's outrageous. I could understand if they were using a much more expensive action.

You could also postulate that if they put in a premium action and solved their midrange issues on the V-grand, even if it cost $5,000, or even $10k more, it would still outsell the current version. Why? because it would have no weak points and it would be the undisputed king of DP's - able to replace a real grand in most situations. As it stands, it is a little under par in terms of the action and aspects of the sound so it's not quite at the value for money point that it could be. In general if you make the best product in any category, it will sell, even if it's twice the price of its competitors. But you have to get everything right to command it.

#1713390 - 07/14/11 05:07 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
Are there any hardware differences between the V-Piano and V-Piano grand?

By the way, welcome back EssBrace!
(Welcum bahuk).

James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1713404 - 07/14/11 05:24 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

I agree that it would be a big deal for Roland to develop a full grand type action from scratch but many of the newer Chinese pianos, that are very good by the way, at least when they are new, have excellent actions. I don't see why Roland couldn't just equip a bought-in action with the required sensors to trigger their sound engine.

Alternatively, Roland could just dust off the technical drawings for their old all wood action...not a grand type but long wooden keys like Kawai...the RD-1000 had an all wooden action with very long balanced keys and is wonderfully responsive.

In any event, just as Zachary stated it just seems a bit at odds with the top-line price and performance potential of the V-Grand to have the same action as DPs costing less than a tenth of its price. And what if the dreaded key-top wear rears its head?

I also agree with bennevis that it is possible to adapt to (nearly) any action as long as a range of expression is possible...there's no doubt the PHA-III action provides control and expressive power but then again the Nord action is no bar to expression either. Taken in isolation almost all DP actions are acceptable. But it is the subjective satisfaction that a real grand action provides. Once you are used to it nothing else quite hits the spot.

Cheers,

Steve

#1713406 - 07/14/11 05:28 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: Kawai James]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Thanks James...been working away...no piano except on some weekends. Not much private use of computer either. Anyway, a'roight buh!

#1713537 - 07/14/11 09:52 PM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
MacMacMac Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Loc: North Carolina
Could Roland do it? Sure. But it would not fit into the intended market ...

It would require a console cabinet to fit the action. And ... it's already at the $5000-$6000 mark. With a grand action it would cost MUCH more to produce. The selling price would be up around that of the Vpiano.

So ... it seems they've already done it. You're asking for what's already out there. Vpiano.

#1713678 - 07/15/11 06:08 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
5000 Post Club Member

Frankly, if having a real grand piano action means having the maintenance problems that goes with it, I'd gladly trade that off for a good but 'unreal grand piano action'. I don't keep my apartment at the proper humidity, and the kitchen opens out less than 10ft away from my V-Piano, so when I'm cooking the humidity can get very high in the winter, then drops like a stone afterwards. And I don't want any sticky keys to result from this, thank you.... cry

Real grand piano action is overrated, IMO. What matters is what you can do with the keys (or what the keys will let you do, assuming you have the technique to do it grin), not what the keys are.

#1713679 - 07/15/11 06:17 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
Kawai James Offline
9000 Post Club Member

Loc: Hamamatsu, Japan
So you would prefer to have the plastic PHAIII action in your V-Piano than a real grand piano action?

You're pulling our collective legs again, surely?

James
x

"Richard, none of us could forget you have a CLP-990." - EssBrace, 2014

#1713682 - 07/15/11 06:39 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
5000 Post Club Member

Yes, if it means I never have to call a technician in to repair/fix key action problems.

As I've said on several occasions, I've played on so many different acoustics with such varying actions - even amoung concert grands - that I've no trouble adapting to any, as long as the keyweight is within acceptable levels, and the action is even and allows me to control minute variations of touch and tone, and permit rapid repetition. Roland's allows me to do all that.

#1713701 - 07/15/11 07:46 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: Kawai James]
Auver Offline

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: Kawai James
So you would prefer to have the plastic PHAIII action in your V-Piano than a real grand piano action?

You're pulling our collective legs again, surely?

James
x

I can definately see where he's coming from. The maintainance needed with a real grand action (if you haven't got a steady humidity) is something I'd consider too if I were to buy an AG. And I'm quite sure the keys on the top-end Rolands are quite nice, I remember I fell in love with the HP-307 when I first played it some time ago.

Yamaha Clavinova CLP-811
Nord Piano 88

#1713704 - 07/15/11 08:08 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
EssBrace Offline
2000 Post Club Member

I can't see maintenance being an issue on the AGs...maybe after several years of really heavy use...by which time you can regulate it, as opposed to a standard DP plastic action that would be shot by then. I see the potential for regulation as a life-extending (for the piano!) advantage, not a disadvantage.

I had a GranTouch for two or three years, never took any special precautions temperature or humidity wise and it felt like new when the guy took it away (he had owned a GT1 for ten years by then, played it a great deal and it had never needed any adjustment).

#1713742 - 07/15/11 09:19 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
sullivang Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I prefer the AG, however the V Grand sounds pretty good - less synthetic than I remember the V Piano sounding. More deep hammer thud would help the V Grand I think.

Greg.

#1713811 - 07/15/11 11:48 AM Re: Clash of the Titans: V-Piano Grand vs. AvantGrand N3 [Re: PianoZac]
jmcintyre Offline

Loc: Wash. DC area
Originally Posted By: ZacharyForbes
Also, I agree with you on the lack of mids in the V-Piano Grand. I do think the VPG sounds quite good in that video I posted, but there is still an absence of mids. It's like the shape of the sound of a V-Piano/Grand is like this U where the tops of the U are the bottom and highs, with a total lack of mids.

I have the FP-7F and I am still struggling with this same perception. Headphones and my nearfield monitors seem to exacerbate the problem - I've messed with the EQ quite a bit and still haven't been able to overcome it. I'm getting to the point where I actually prefer the onboard speakers.

I liked the V-Grand sound in the clip the OP referenced. I'm beginning to wonder if SN sounds better from a listener's perspective rather than that of a player.
Now: Brahms Op. 118, Bach French Suite #5

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Piano World 
What's Hot!!
HOW TO POST PICTURES on the Piano Forums
-------------------
Sharing is Caring!
About the Buttons
-------------------
Forums Rules & Help
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

The world's most popular piano web site.
-------------------
PIANO BOOKS
Interesting books about the piano, pianists, piano history, biographies, memoirs and more!
(ad) HAILUN Pianos
Hailun Pianos - Click for More
ad (Casio)
Celviano by Casio Rebate
Ad (Seiler/Knabe)
Knabe Pianos
Sheet Music
(PW is an affiliate)
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(125ad) Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad) Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restoration
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Exorcist movie main theme
by Danijelcro
Today at 12:03 PM
Free Cunningham Piano Company Grand Piano
by Rich D.
Today at 11:05 AM
Baldwin capo: a metallic-buzz sound generating system
by A443
Today at 11:00 AM
MP11 sustain pedal (F30) release: possible issue?
by kanadajin
Today at 10:59 AM
Chopin - Scherzo 1 Help
by YoungNoir
Today at 10:22 AM
Who's Online
140 registered (accordeur, anotherscott, ajames, acortot, 38 invisible), 1615 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
76290 Members
42 Forums
157709 Topics
2316580 Posts

Max Online: 15252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM
(ads by Google)

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World | Donate | Link to Us | Classifieds |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | Press Room |

copyright 1997 - 2014 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission